HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku looked around in amazement. He followed the white fox and every time they'd pass a room, he'd look inside to see what was going on.
"Hey, if you think you have some craftmanship within, you could always apply to become an apprentice artisan. This is the elite, kitten."
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun's ears then went down.
"Is this a bad time? Tess wanted to go somewhere and I wanted to see if you guys would like to come with," Khun said.
"Not at all. We were going to go to the Ruins of Atlantis. You can join us if you want to. And greetings to you, Tess. You Khun's mate? He didn't tell us he was engaged already."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Well, we meant for today," Luke said, "There's stones in that lake right?"
"Definitely so, lad. You can use them for your house if you want to."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"then follow i shall. As to the pyramids, today many see it a mysterious and well built wonder of the world. However many have ridiculous assumptions. but nearly everything else is made with tools and leadership. Not magic." Anubis answered donau he then went to grab something before remembering this bag was not his Climbers bag. "As an example we found out earlier in history that natures threats can provide power and resource. like lightning. we found out what it was scientifically which soon brought us lights, batteries and much more. Its now used as a cleanser, a power source, and is even used in music and science" Anubis continued
That caused even the usually composed Erebus to flick his ears as if he hadn't heard correctly -and not to mention Donau's amazement which threatened to pop his eyes out of their sockets. "'Earlier in history', you say? Does it mean that the knowledge of the natural forces was lost even to the magic dwellers? I can understand if human decided to stay in the darkness of their ignorance, but...us?"
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

" no no no no no no no no nononononono. Well......By the time magic was used it ended as quickley because humans thought of it as evil. and soon science was to take its place. THen as history passed through time and wass kept everything that was found was expanded. like finding about lightning soon became electricity and a power source. Or how we found out about how flowers of the same kind have different colors." Anubis explained he pulled his photo binder out again and turned to a page where he was in egypts temple of thebes. "here, the temple of thebes. Its here that we found artifacts of the egyptians ancient culture and the language. So yes some times history is lost and the knowledge it held but we care enough to find it, preserve it, and hold it as time goes on." ANubis said showing the picture of the dig site
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Not at all. We were going to go to the Ruins of Atlantis. You can join us if you want to. And greetings to you, Tess. You Khun's mate? He didn't tell us he was engaged already."
"Knowing this place, he probably wasn't last time we saw him," Levi chuckled.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"How do I apply?" Shukaku asked, wanting to become an artisan.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ha ha, ha ha, not yet any ways. But still that's perfect," Khun said, "She wanted to go somewhere and I suggested that we see what everyone else was doing and join them. And asked Victor to see if he wanted to come as well. I figured since we started as a group today that it might not hurt to continue as one if the others want to. Oh, Vice Chieftan Victor O' Salisgrave, if you've not met already. Victor, this is Levi, Alyse, and Reginald." With the last, Khun motioned a hand to Victor.

"Basically, Khun wants a nice large group of chaperons on his first date to keep him in line," Monique said. Khun's ears flattened in embarrassment as he looked up.

"Definitely related, though your cousin has that more refined," Khun said to Monique who simply, stuck her tongue out at him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sigh. Well, hey, are the humans here to just help unload?" Luke asked. Amber looked around the place, then she went to the lake shore, on the east side, and scooped up a stone. Then she walked north, intending to do the same on the other sides.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:" no no no no no no no no nononononono. Well......By the time magic was used it ended as quickley because humans thought of it as evil. and soon science was to take its place. THen as history passed through time and wass kept everything that was found was expanded. like finding about lightning soon became electricity and a power source. Or how we found out about how flowers of the same kind have different colors." Anubis explained he pulled his photo binder out again and turned to a page where he was in egypts temple of thebes. "here, the temple of thebes. Its here that we found artifacts of the egyptians ancient culture and the language. So yes some times history is lost and the knowledge it held but we care enough to find it, preserve it, and hold it as time goes on." ANubis said showing the picture of the dig site
the group stopped to examine the picture. Of course, Eerebus wasn't the least surprised...or saddened by its contents. For what he was concerned, time was the only, true unavoidable force in the cosmos. Only those who believed in life could mourn the passing instead of respecting it.
"And so...this is what is left of our kingdoms," Avaron said, giving the picture back to Anubis. "And science without magic: indeed yours is a strange world, traveler. Forgive us if we don't ask you what will be of our own place here, but certain things should not be divulged unless necessary."
---
hypernovatic wrote:"How do I apply?" Shukaku asked, wanting to become an artisan.
"Easy! You can take one or more tests here, even today, to see if you got the knack of craftmanship. If so, they may decided to take you in to teach you as apprentice for some year...or less, if you'r really good."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Knowing this place, he probably wasn't last time we saw him," Levi chuckled.
xhunterko wrote:"Ha ha, ha ha, not yet any ways. But still that's perfect," Khun said, "She wanted to go somewhere and I suggested that we see what everyone else was doing and join them. And asked Victor to see if he wanted to come as well. I figured since we started as a group today that it might not hurt to continue as one if the others want to. Oh, Vice Chieftan Victor O' Salisgrave, if you've not met already. Victor, this is Levi, Alyse, and Reginald." With the last, Khun motioned a hand to Victor.
Alyse nodded to the lycaon ambassador. "We know each other already, Khun, but thank you. Lancaster and Salisgrave have a flourishing commerce. So, Ambassador, are you going to visit the ruins as well?"
"Not truly, my dear. We are assembling a party to visit the nearest rabbit enclave. Perhaps you could join us--"
"No! Ruins!" Reginald interrupted the lycaon, pouting at him.
Alyse shrugged. "Sorry, Sir, but I guess a decision has been taken already. Unless, Levi... As a surrogate paternal figure, the cat had the most chances to make Reggie change idea.
---
xhunterko wrote:"Sigh. Well, hey, are the humans here to just help unload?" Luke asked. Amber looked around the place, then she went to the lake shore, on the east side, and scooped up a stone. Then she walked north, intending to do the same on the other sides.
"Yes they are," Donau answered. "The best they can do is put the stuff so that you can easily find it and organize it, instead of leaving you with a mess. So, how are those stones connected to the shrine?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: How big is the lake again?

ic:

Khun lifted up a finger.

"If I may, could we not do both? The day's still early last I checked," he said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doesn't hurt to have a good foundation you know!" Amber said. Luke smiled and nodded.

"I think I get what she's doing. Four tribes right? I suppose she wants to pay respects to the others in the foundation of this one," Luke said.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"So, I can just ask to apply and I can take a test today?" Shukaku asked, making sure he got it right.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded, "thebes, egypt, Cairo and Giza all have ruins that are still yet to be explored and found out." Anubis said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Khun lifted up a finger.
"If I may, could we not do both? The day's still early last I checked," he said.
"Correct," Victor answered, waving his finger, "If you didn't take into consideration that the rabbits are not some 'touristic attraction': it will be a small exercise in diplomacy for you guys just to enter the village and then interact with them, even with me present and vouching for you. But of course we could go to the ruins at night, they are not subjected to visit schedules like some museum."
xhunterko wrote:"Doesn't hurt to have a good foundation you know!" Amber said. Luke smiled and nodded.
"I think I get what she's doing. Four tribes right? I suppose she wants to pay respects to the others in the foundation of this one," Luke said.
"That's really smart of her. And respectful." Donau nodded, as Rajida did the same. "Your first den here will also be a temple to celebrate a new future. No objections from ol' me."
---
hypernovatic wrote:"So, I can just ask to apply and I can take a test today?" Shukaku asked, making sure he got it right.
"Sure! After we're done with the idea, you can ask to take a test."
The fox stopped in front of a large door, apparently identical to the others. She knocked once and a gruffy voice said, "Come in."
The laboratory was an...ordinate chaos of tools, wood, porcelain, basalt and everything else that could be used to make roof shingles, plates, wall components.
A group of badgers were working at various materials, there was a strong odor of the animals, dust, sawdust and many curses occasionally filled the air.
The badger who had spoken went back to work a slab of basalt with a grindstone and water. The sound it made was shrill and loud, but the badger's baritonal voice came clear to the ears of the newcomers. "Ah, lady! Two more students with some 'genial idea', I see. Sorry if I can't shake now. Please, elaborate."
The white fox nudged Shukaku, encouraging him to proceed in the exposition.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded, "thebes, egypt, Cairo and Giza all have ruins that are still yet to be explored and found out." Anubis said
Donau just shook his head in wonder. "How can people do without magic is beyond me, but I guess I'd have to ask too many questions just for that piece of information...But how is life for animals in your time? That you can answer, hopefully." The group started walking.
Hotep the psychic

"Animals are nowadays used in different things. Many species have been eliminated over the course of history for resource, others lie on the brink of extinction today and many still hunt them for money. Others try to bring back populations and hundreds still lie waiting to be discovered. but all this is happening in the midst of resources dwindling destroying homes. HOWEVER millions of people fight to save the animals and their homes today." Anubis explained
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku stepped forward nervously and handed the badger his sketchbook. "Here's the drawing of it. We had the idea that we could build something around the tree that would look like it and not disturb anything." he said, hoping he hadn't messed up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:"The best ones are written in two. Corny as it sounds, 's true. But if ye have a better story for yerself, say it." The lycaon flashed a grin to his 'guest'.
"Corny's right," Buster chimed in before glancing at Janus. "But so is true."
When Sarge grinned Flint couldn't help but smirk back. "Best one are written by two? Hmm, I like it." The dog let out a soft chuckle, a foreigner to the concept himself, but willing to try it out.
"As for a story of my own..." The canine sighed before smiling again, looking a little bit sadder. "Sarge, yours is one of the best I've heard in a long time. There's no way mine can top that." He replied simply.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"Animals are nowadays used in different things. Many species have been eliminated over the course of history for resource, others lie on the brink of extinction today and many still hunt them for money. Others try to bring back populations and hundreds still lie waiting to be discovered. but all this is happening in the midst of resources dwindling destroying homes. HOWEVER millions of people fight to save the animals and their homes today." Anubis explained
Erebus made a face and didn't even try to hide his disdain. "It looks like our people are better off dead after all. Indeed you come from a bleak future."
"It does sound scary," Kendra said, shaking her head. "I mean, even today animals and humans are used to fight over territory, but...extinction? Slavery? No, I don't think were ready to know yet."
"Provided they do come from our own future," Avaron said with a wise voice. "For what we know, Anubis and Krytaros, your future won't even happen. Erebus spent timeless lessons teaching us how a single decision can affect a timeline."
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku stepped forward nervously and handed the badger his sketchbook. "Here's the drawing of it. We had the idea that we could build something around the tree that would look like it and not disturb anything." he said, hoping he hadn't messed up.
The activity in the laboratory didn't stop as the badger examined the drawing. No one of the other artisans noticed his expression going from conceit to perplexity, and from there to mild stupor as he almost stuck his snout into the paper...
"Boys," he just said and *that* caused the room to fall into utter silence. "We do have a winner. Meet Mr. Cat. So stop whatever you're doing and examine this stuff." he ripped the paper from the sketchbook and passed it to the other badgers. Now the air filled with the excited murmurs from the artisans.
---
Roarin wrote:When Sarge grinned Flint couldn't help but smirk back. "Best one are written by two? Hmm, I like it." The dog let out a soft chuckle, a foreigner to the concept himself, but willing to try it out.
"As for a story of my own..." The canine sighed before smiling again, looking a little bit sadder. "Sarge, yours is one of the best I've heard in a long time. There's no way mine can top that." He replied simply.
Sarge started massaging Flint's shoulders. "Let's hear it don' be shy."
Hotep the psychic

"let me think.....In our timeline egypt was lost to the roman empire. As to your comment on descisions that is true. In our History during the second world war it all started due to one mans anger." Anubis said continuing to follow the group "Todays time has much conflict but there is a peace between everyone untill someone else makes the choice to break it. If your time was to be like ours its possible it that amount of time would have passed or is yet to come" Anubis said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku was excited until the badger ripped out the drawing and passed it around. He stepped forward and reached out for the drawing, wanting to object to it, but he stepped back and stood still.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Alyse nodded to the lycaon ambassador. "We know each other already, Khun, but thank you. Lancaster and Salisgrave have a flourishing commerce. So, Ambassador, are you going to visit the ruins as well?"
"Not truly, my dear. We are assembling a party to visit the nearest rabbit enclave. Perhaps you could join us--"
"No! Ruins!" Reginald interrupted the lycaon, pouting at him.
Alyse shrugged. "Sorry, Sir, but I guess a decision has been taken already. Unless, Levi... As a surrogate paternal figure, the cat had the most chances to make Reggie change idea.
"Well, If we could get Buster to come along, I'd like to see him interact with the rabbits," Levi thought out loud. "I've never seen him around other rabbits before. But i also was looking forward to the ruins, and apparently so was Reg, so..."
valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:Khun lifted up a finger.
"Correct," Victor answered, waving his finger, "If you didn't take into consideration that the rabbits are not some 'touristic attraction': it will be a small exercise in diplomacy for you guys just to enter the village and then interact with them, even with me present and vouching for you. But of course we could go to the ruins at night, they are not subjected to visit schedules like some museum."
"there you go Reg, The ruins are probably much cooler at night," he said. "Right now they're just a bunch of old buildings. at night, there could be awesome monsters or powerful spirits to meet."

-----------------------
Roarin wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"As for a story of my own..." The canine sighed before smiling again, looking a little bit sadder. "Sarge, yours is one of the best I've heard in a long time. There's no way mine can top that." He replied simply.
"You should hear ours then, it nearly killed us," Buster chuckled.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"let me think.....In our timeline egypt was lost to the roman empire. As to your comment on descisions that is true. In our History during the second world war it all started due to one mans anger." Anubis said continuing to follow the group "Todays time has much conflict but there is a peace between everyone untill someone else makes the choice to break it. If your time was to be like ours its possible it that amount of time would have passed or is yet to come" Anubis said
"Roman Empire?" Donau asked. "What's that? We never heard of such power, not even in its early stages."
Erebus shook his head. "Fox, we'll have to talk again about 'too many notions.'"
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku was excited until the badger ripped out the drawing and passed it around. He stepped forward and reached out for the drawing, wanting to object to it, but he stepped back and stood still.
One of the younger badgers scratched his head with his massive claws. "The...But why didn't anyone come up with *this*?! It was so *obvious*!"
"You an artisan, son?" The older badger asked Shukaku? "Or a son of one? You must have it in your blood for such an idea, simple and elegant. You were thinking outside the schemes."
---
Reginald thought about Levi's proposal. "I like it! I can't wait for nighttime, yes!"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"You should hear ours then, it nearly killed us," Buster chuckled.
"You say it, buns: You're such a charmer with words."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: TECHNICALLY, Khun never mentioned going to see the rabbits at any time.

ic:

"Sounds like a good idea," Khun said, nodding, then he quickly looked to Tess, "You think so too?"

It was then Luke realized how big the lake was.

"Hey hon?! We can do that later we need to...*" he began to say before being cut off by Amber who yelled the following back.

"Says the man who doesn't know what he wants to do first and COULD make himself more useful by getting a couple stones down there!" Amber said, walking back Luke lifted his hands up in frustration and walked south. Amber sighed as she got to Donau.

"He just needs direction. He has this whole big plan in his head but doesn't know where to start," she said with a smile. Luke did the same thing as Amber. Walking a little ways, stopping, fishing a stone out, then walking another little ways, and fished another.

"Now what?" He asked her as he got back. She took his stones and handed them to Raijda to take.

"If you would please, find a good place to put these on our land and start the shrine and bless the location and the foundation beginning? Can you do that for us?" She asked her.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis rubbed the back of his head. "eeeh i guess i am saying alot that probably makes little sense. would you want me to stop?" Anubis asked
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No sir, I'm neither." Shukaku said, rubbing his arm.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Sounds like a good idea," Khun said, nodding, then he quickly looked to Tess, "You think so too?"
"Anythin' that makes ya happy, I'm in!" the lycaon pecked his cheek.
---
xhunterko wrote: It was then Luke realized how big the lake was.
"Hey hon?! We can do that later we need to...*" he began to say before being cut off by Amber who yelled the following back.
"Says the man who doesn't know what he wants to do first and COULD make himself more useful by getting a couple stones down there!" Amber said, walking back Luke lifted his hands up in frustration and walked south. Amber sighed as she got to Donau.
"He just needs direction. He has this whole big plan in his head but doesn't know where to start," she said with a smile. Luke did the same thing as Amber. Walking a little ways, stopping, fishing a stone out, then walking another little ways, and fished another.
"Now what?" He asked her as he got back. She took his stones and handed them to Raijda to take.
"If you would please, find a good place to put these on our land and start the shrine and bless the location and the foundation beginning? Can you do that for us?" She asked her.
"You place them," Donau said. "Leave the blessing to ol' me. I know the stuff better, after all, lass."
And so they went. The panthress put every stone so as to outline a fairly enough construction. Then Donau squat down at the center and dug up some moist dirt. He worked with that, the material and dry dirt so to obtain a crude, small pyramid. then the rabbit clasped his paws...and started muttering something in a completely unknown language, his expression focused and yet serene at the same time.
It took only a minute, but it was enough to make the air itself stand suddenly still, to make every sound fade into a complete silence, as if the world itself was holding its breath...
And then that breath was released, with a long breeze stirring the area and the lake's surface, ruffling furs and hairs in a warm embrace.
"It is done," Donau said, standing up.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis rubbed the back of his head. "eeeh i guess i am saying alot that probably makes little sense. would you want me to stop?" Anubis asked
"Only or the present time," Donau said. "We'll have to talk about a lot of things when we have the time. After all, we will be sharing the same dormitory." and to others, he mouthed 'and you won't, nyah nyah!'
---
hypernovatic wrote:"No sir, I'm neither." Shukaku said, rubbing his arm.
"Well, we could see if you got some skills then. Want to give it a try?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'd love to." Shukaku said, purring softly.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"come now master donau, its better to share knowledge known than keep to yourself what others may seek." Anubis said after hearing and seeing donaus comment. He looked at the others arter hearing himself. He then felt a bit embarresed as he looked away. Kritaros appeared again solid joining the group. He yawned and stretched as if he had just slept a millennia.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, okay, okay, let's go see where your cousin's at then before we get started," he said, before going to Victor's side one more time. He spoke quietly.

"Just one more thing. Janus and that female, if he'd said yes, they'd of, gone some place private, right?" He asked, just a little nervous about what he might see in the village.

Luke let go a tense breath of relief at those words and the change in the area. It finally felt like they had some protection.

"Thank goodness," he whispered.

Amber clenched her tiny shell necklace and whispered a thanks, also breathing in relief. Then she walked to the humans.

"All right, now, I suppose since we can't ask you to help in construction or anything," Amber said to the humans, "I'd like for you guys to arrange our stuff like this." She then pointed her arm in the air at a 90 degree angle.

"Okay, the top of my hand is the end of the road," She said, "Luke dear."

"Uh, yes?" He asked. She balled her paws into a double fist.

"Place your paws like this on top of my road," Amber made her "arm road" again, "Okay, now, Luke's two fists are the tent and tool crates or palette stacks or box groups. Tools on the right, tent stuff on the left. Since Luke is right handed he'll want to grab tools quick early in the morning when he starts to work. Don't move your paws hon." She then put her hands slightly below Luke's fists as well.

"Now, container box set is on the left side like this, another set of boxes is on the right, Luke, do the same thing I did," she said, Luke complied, putting his paws in fists below hers.

"The other stuff is where Luke's fists are now. Can you guys do that for us? And do we need to help?" Amber asked.

Well, SOMEONE knows what they're doing. Luke thought. Then he looked back to the newly blessed, tiny spot of sacred ground.
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"I'd love to." Shukaku said, purring softly.
"Excellent! Now you go rest, we'll have to organize a meeting among the specialists to devise a prototype. Then we will prepare an exam session for you, all right? come back here in a couple of days for your exam."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"come now master donau, its better to share knowledge known than keep to yourself what others may seek." Anubis said after hearing and seeing donaus comment. He looked at the others arter hearing himself. He then felt a bit embarresed as he looked away. Kritaros appeared again solid joining the group. He yawned and stretched as if he had just slept a millennia.
"Nah, they think they are so better than me because they are at a more advanced stage of mastery their art, while they can't understand that mastering the disciplines of the Aether is way too complex! So now *I* get the upper hand, HA!"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Heh, okay, okay, let's go see where your cousin's at then before we get started," he said, before going to Victor's side one more time. He spoke quietly.
"Just one more thing. Janus and that female, if he'd said yes, they'd of, gone some place private, right?" He asked, just a little nervous about what he might see in the village.
Tess rolled her eyes. "Luv, with due respect, she would kick my tail if ah tried ask her t'join us. There will be a lot of us as it is already, an' *we* want our sweet privacy too, hm?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke let go a tense breath of relief at those words and the change in the area. It finally felt like they had some protection.
"Thank goodness," he whispered.
Amber clenched her tiny shell necklace and whispered a thanks, also breathing in relief. Then she walked to the humans.
"All right, now, I suppose since we can't ask you to help in construction or anything," Amber said to the humans, "I'd like for you guys to arrange our stuff like this." She then pointed her arm in the air at a 90 degree angle.
"Okay, the top of my hand is the end of the road," She said, "Luke dear."
"Uh, yes?" He asked. She balled her paws into a double fist.
"Place your paws like this on top of my road," Amber made her "arm road" again, "Okay, now, Luke's two fists are the tent and tool crates or palette stacks or box groups. Tools on the right, tent stuff on the left. Since Luke is right handed he'll want to grab tools quick early in the morning when he starts to work. Don't move your paws hon." She then put her hands slightly below Luke's fists as well.
"Now, container box set is on the left side like this, another set of boxes is on the right, Luke, do the same thing I did," she said, Luke complied, putting his paws in fists below hers.
"The other stuff is where Luke's fists are now. Can you guys do that for us? And do we need to help?" Amber asked.
Well, SOMEONE knows what they're doing. Luke thought. Then he looked back to the newly blessed, tiny spot of sacred ground.
The humans obeyed without missing a word of the commands Amber had given. Donau was impressed. "Lass, you know how to run things, you'll make a great chieftain."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thank you. I hope I won't disappoint you." Shukaku said, purring.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Sigh, well yes, but, my parents visited a culture that mixed blood at the drop of a hat, out in the open, any where in public, often in the middle of doing something else! And I just want to know just so I can be watchful and not disrupt anybody's time just wandering around, and can't help but ask if you guys do that," Khun said finally.

"Well now, I'll just take a step back and," Luke said, but was interrupted by Amber.

"Oh NO you don't, you're not backing out of this. This is YOUR project mister. Maybe after we get settled and actually start talking chieftains, then I'll consider it. But for now, YOU still have the say," Amber said, scolding him, "All right, what else can we ask you guys to do or is this it? Cause before you go and we muck the place up, I'd like to get a picture of everyone."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis said nothing as he noted what donau said and continued following the group
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Sigh, well yes, but, my parents visited a culture that mixed blood at the drop of a hat, out in the open, any where in public, often in the middle of doing something else! And I just want to know just so I can be watchful and not disrupt anybody's time just wandering around, and can't help but ask if you guys do that," Khun said finally.
"Ye're worrying too much again. But believe me, we've seen a lot of the ones like ya. So, jus' enjoy da day. No one here is out t'judge ya. Come." and she gently pulled him by the paw.
---
xhunterko wrote:"Well now, I'll just take a step back and," Luke said, but was interrupted by Amber.
"Oh NO you don't, you're not backing out of this. This is YOUR project mister. Maybe after we get settled and actually start talking chieftains, then I'll consider it. But for now, YOU still have the say," Amber said, scolding him, "All right, what else can we ask you guys to do or is this it? Cause before you go and we muck the place up, I'd like to get a picture of everyone."
"Just hold it a second there, ma'm," said one of the workers. He went back to a truck, got up, and a moment later returned with an Instagram/Polaroid. "We're all set now. Come on, guys, pose pretty." The other humans got in a double-line formation, waiting for the furs.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis said nothing as he noted what donau said and continued following the group
"So, what are your plans as a disciple of the Aether Clan?" Kendrel asked Anubis.
---
"We better get going, now," the white fox said. "They have to work. And you, Shukaku and Ravio, have still school to attend to."
"Aw," the raccoon pouted.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, okay." Shukaku said, sad that he had to leave. He wanted to learn more about the artisans and what they do.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"Well in my time ill be using what i know to protect the animals and people on the island i currently live on." Anubis answered
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"Well in my time ill be using what i know to protect the animals and people on the island i currently live on." Anubis answered
"really?! And who lives here now?" Donau asked with a quiver of his ears. And, despite their own words, one could tell a mile away they were really curious as well
Hotep the psychic

"A small city, small towns and the original villages. Its very peacefull for an island with natives with modern people." Anubis said with a smile. "you know thinking about all this really brought thoughts to you guys. you all started in ancient egypt. so how did you all get here? why does only the spirits know of you all?" Anubis asked
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"You should hear ours then, it nearly killed us," Buster chuckled.
"You say it, buns: You're such a charmer with words."
"Only if Flint wants to hear it," Buster replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"A small city, small towns and the original villages. Its very peacefull for an island with natives with modern people." Anubis said with a smile. "you know thinking about all this really brought thoughts to you guys. you all started in ancient egypt. so how did you all get here? why does only the spirits know of you all?" Anubis asked
"We came here because of the plague," Erebus said. "We don't know it's origins, someone says it is a curse, but for sure this island protects us. The plague would spread like a fire in the brushes, killing many and many of us. For the sake of our kingdom and our people, we exiled ourselves and tried our luck elsewhere. Fate was with us, apparently: A powerful storm pushed our boats to this island while we were trying to reach for the continent at the other side of the ocean. And no, we can't possibly know why the future generations forgot about us. Do you know something we don't know?"
Hotep the psychic

"Just curious right now. And as to what i know i may come to something that links these two worlds together" Anubis said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"What do you mean?" Kendra asked
Hotep the psychic

"its only a theory but it is possible that this entire place may be in my time. considering you all were in ancient egypt as my times history puts." Anubis said thinking more into the matter Kritaros however looked around as the group walked "so how long is this path?" Kritaros asked
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"its only a theory but it is possible that this entire place may be in my time. considering you all were in ancient egypt as my times history puts." Anubis said thinking more into the matter Kritaros however looked around as the group walked "so how long is this path?" Kritaros asked
"Depends on how long *you* want it to be," Avaron said.