HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Honorable Intentions wrote:The dog gave a nervous wave to the rabbits staring at him. Still paranoid about the whole luring people to their doom thing associated with these cave rabbits. It took him a moment to snap out of his cautious state of mind and answer Stojo's question.
"You know that's not a bad idea." Lucky mused. Island police officer, it would be like Hawaii 5-0, but in real life! Get a nice view of the beach, meet interesting people, bust the bad guys once in awhile. It would practically be a paid vacation. Then again, police dogs are there to protect the innocent. From the looks of things, there was a little conflict between the predators and prey. "I'd probably have to get a visa or something, but I hope they could use a good sniffer unit."
"Oh, sniffers are the most sought for, lad! Despite all precautions, you can't imagine the number of people, especially human cubs, who get lost! Once I heard them scientists saying that Tricana is as large as Sicily. Never been there, but it must be a big place if it can impress them big apes. But again, yes, you should have no problems qualifying as a sniffer."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "well opening a door right here isn't a good idea so..." he looked around for an escape route to get away from the spirits. "bingo," he said as he spotted a fire escape ladder to his right.
"Let's get up to the roof," he said as he ran over to the ladder. It was out of his reach right now, so he ran up the wall thenpushed off, grabbing the ladder. It fell down to where his mom could climb up with them, If she even needed the ladder to get to the roof. "I'll open a portal and we'll be back where we started." he began climbing up. "Ilia, stall them until we get out."
Ilia nodded, and threw her spear at a spirit in the nick of time who was nearing Lars. ''Hurry up, kitten! Lars! Stick close to Levi!'' the guardian yelled, unsheathing her sword and running towards the horde of spirits, stabbing and impaling them one by one. A difficult task, but it was her duty now.

Lars shrunk to his normal size and began climbing the ladder with a steady speed. ''Levi, how long will this take? The spirits which have sung their song upon our entry had most of my energy sapped as well as my defenses. This barrier around me won't be able to hold up for long as they are my reserves.....and...*yawn*.....I wouldn't want to wait...that long....'' Lars said, slurring in his speech a little. The big heart pumping away in his chest had begun beating at a slower rate, and that alarmed Lars a little.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Shouldn't take too long, just as soo n as we get to the..." he stopped when he noticed some spirits coming down from the roof.
"You know what, here's good too." He stopped on the next platform they reached, and prepared to open the window into the building. "Hey mom, I'm gonna need you to aim this portal."

she was now standing next to him.
"I'll try my best. The presence of all these spirits may throw off my aim slightly." She put her paw to the window. "Alright, this should take you where you need to go. Please come alone next time, Levi."

"I will," he said as he pulled open the window. As soon as he did, he was looking back to the island. "Lars, you go first. I'm safe here, but you aren't."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"Excellent! I will be waiting impatiently your reports. Now, I understand it may seem odd to ask, but I would like a number of those who will agreed to the idea, divided by villages and sexes. I want to make sure everyone's needs are satisfied so that wolfkin can prosperate once again, without causing another turf war."
Balkan nodded "I'll see what I can do, but no promises. The wolves are yet to trust you the way I do, Mr.Spencer."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

the hungry ones were moving almost like one single mass now, roaring out their hunger, so near their prey...
---
"It's more important that the first steps are done. Now, please, Ambassador, call your warriors back in. I want them to see a thing."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Shouldn't take too long, just as soo n as we get to the..." he stopped when he noticed some spirits coming down from the roof.
"You know what, here's good too." He stopped on the next platform they reached, and prepared to open the window into the building. "Hey mom, I'm gonna need you to aim this portal."

she was now standing next to him.
"I'll try my best. The presence of all these spirits may throw off my aim slightly." She put her paw to the window. "Alright, this should take you where you need to go. Please come alone next time, Levi."

"I will," he said as he pulled open the window. As soon as he did, he was looking back to the island. "Lars, you go first. I'm safe here, but you aren't."
valerio wrote:the hungry ones were moving almost like one single mass now, roaring out their hunger, so near their prey...
---
''Eep! They are nearing! Let's go Levi!'' Lars exclaimed, dropping into the portal and returning to Zilnawa. Lars felt a sense of relief as he touched down onto home soil, but watched in worry at his two other companions on the other side. ''Ok Levi! I'm through! Let's go quick! Remember to call Ilia back too!'' Lars yelled.

''ARE YOU DONE YET?!'' Ilia yelled from a distance at Levi, still slaying and cutting down many hungry spirits.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"It's more important that the first steps are done. Now, please, Ambassador, call your warriors back in. I want them to see a thing."
"As you wish." Balkan said and turned to the door.
"Vex! Ur! Get over here! The human Chieftain wants to have a word with you!" he barked in the wolf tongue.
The two wolves came through the door and silently stood in front of the man.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

thrasherblades wrote:''Eep! They are nearing! Let's go Levi!'' Lars exclaimed, dropping into the portal and returning to Zilnawa. Lars felt a sense of relief as he touched down onto home soil, but watched in worry at his two other companions on the other side. ''Ok Levi! I'm through! Let's go quick! Remember to call Ilia back too!'' Lars yelled.

''ARE YOU DONE YET?!'' Ilia yelled from a distance at Levi, still slaying and cutting down many hungry spirits.
"YEAH, WE ARE!" He yelled in response. "NOW GET UP HERE AND MY MOM WILL CLOSE THE PORTAL BEHIND US."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

valerio wrote: "Oh, sniffers are the most sought for, lad! Despite all precautions, you can't imagine the number of people, especially human cubs, who get lost! Once I heard them scientists saying that Tricana is as large as Sicily. Never been there, but it must be a big place if it can impress them big apes. But again, yes, you should have no problems qualifying as a sniffer."
"Oh really now?" Lucky stroked his chin and grinned. An opportunity to be a police dog in a virtual paradise, the offer was much too tempting to pass up. Besides missing persons were easier to find. Sure the island was big, but people who get lost generally wanted to be found, and avoided covering their tracks like most urban criminals back home. He couldn't wait to tell his dad about the good news! "Say, could you show me to the police station so I can apply. Well after we meet up with your family, I mean."
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:If I wanted, I would've done it already..." Martin replied with a cold expression on his face "Just be happy you were spared from my experience."
Flint huffed through his nose and looked away. "Fine.". He said, sounding more irritated than usual at Martin rebuffing remarks. "I won't ask again...
For the next few hours.".

He looked back over at the kitchen where Boris was.
"But hey, if you don't want to talk about it, at least try to have a good time. There's this lycaon village a little bird told me about. I hear the locals there can give you just that."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"YEAH, WE ARE!" He yelled in response. "NOW GET UP HERE AND MY MOM WILL CLOSE THE PORTAL BEHIND US."[/quote]

Ilia nodded as she sliced open one final spirit before grabbing her spear and seeping back into the medallion held by Levi. ''Alright Levi! Let's get out of here quick!'' Ilia shouted.

Back in Zilnawa, Lars has fainted due to most of his energy sapped out from the spirits in the other realm he had crashed in, and with a heavy thud, the big shepherd collapsed in front of elder shamans Yago, Lazlo and Koros, who had earlier requested for him and Levi to have a demonstration of their abilities. From the looks of it, Lars would have preferred unarmed and non spiritual combat, even if it meant chasing the nimble cat Levi all day.

His soul ejected like a pilot from an aircraft, leaving his body to recuperate without the interruption of his hyperactive mind and spirit. That was somehow his body's automatic protocol as a shaman whenever he experienced extreme fatigue. It seemed that almost his reserve energy was depleted as well.

''GAH!'' Lars yelled as fell to the floor. His transparent blue spirit scrambled to get up, and he immediately ran to his empty shell. ''Aw man not again....wake up!'' Lars yelled. Scratching his headfur in despair, he approached his elder shamans, looking down. ''Uh....so...did you guys like it?'' Lars asked Yago and Lazlo.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint huffed through his nose and looked away. "Fine.". He said, sounding more irritated than usual at Martin rebuffing remarks. "I won't ask again...
For the next few hours.".

He looked back over at the kitchen where Boris was.
"But hey, if you don't want to talk about it, at least try to have a good time. There's this lycaon village a little bird told me about. I hear the locals there can give you just that."
Martin kept the expression "Perhaps..."
The clanking in the kitchen suddenly stopped and half a minute later, Boris came out with three full plates "Lunch is comin'!" he announced as he came to the table where the dog were and placed two large plates filled with small steaks, covered in brownish sauce "Finest quality Chicken fillets, covered my special sauce for the guests. You can help yourselves with the drinks from the fridge. If you need hot drinks - let me know!"
The Chef walked to Ajay and placed the third plate in front of him "And for ya, mistah slacker, yer favorite - meatballs with addition of my special sauce."
He stepped back and looking at both the canines and Ajay, he bowed lightly "Enjoy your meals, lads. If you need anything - I'll be cleanin' my kitchen."
With these words, the cook headed back to his kitchen.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"As you wish." Balkan said and turned to the door.
"Vex! Ur! Get over here! The human Chieftain wants to have a word with you!" he barked in the wolf tongue.
The two wolves came through the door and silently stood in front of the man.
Spencers nodded. He started unbuttoning his shirt, and removed it. Like this, with his naked torso, he turned and knelt down in front of the Ambassador, surrounded by the pack, just like a harmless prey.
The human then lowered his head and spread his arms. "I stand bare in front of you, wolves." he said, flawlessly, in their own language! "I offer my neck, my throat, my flesh and blood. I offer myself as chieftain, as representative of those who caused you countless years of sufferance. I offer myself with regret in my heart, with apologies from the very depth of my soul, and with the promise that I will work to bring new blood to your kin. This I can do, just trust me, for I declare that from now on my kin and yours, on Tricana, will work as one. If you trust me not, then take my life. Now."
---
Honorable Intentions wrote:"Oh really now?" Lucky stroked his chin and grinned. An opportunity to be a police dog in a virtual paradise, the offer was much too tempting to pass up. Besides missing persons were easier to find. Sure the island was big, but people who get lost generally wanted to be found, and avoided covering their tracks like most urban criminals back home. He couldn't wait to tell his dad about the good news! "Say, could you show me to the police station so I can apply. Well after we meet up with your family, I mean."
"Meh, you just go to the resort, and ask the Director. Worst thing, you'll be sentenced to be a tourist for life."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

thrasherblades wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"YEAH, WE ARE!" He yelled in response. "NOW GET UP HERE AND MY MOM WILL CLOSE THE PORTAL BEHIND US."
Ilia nodded as she sliced open one final spirit before grabbing her spear and seeping back into the medallion held by Levi. ''Alright Levi! Let's get out of here quick!'' Ilia shouted.[/quote]
"Alright. See you next time I come through, mom." He hopped through the portal. though the urgency was lessened now that Lars was out.
"Don't forget you aren't allowed to have friends over," she replied as she closed the portal.

Levi stood relatively unaffected from the ordeal. "Well, that could have gone better," he said, rubbing the back of his neck with his paw. "Never trying that again."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Back in Zilnawa, Lars has fainted due to most of his energy sapped out from the spirits in the other realm he had crashed in, and with a heavy thud, the big shepherd collapsed in front of elder shamans Yago, Lazlo and Koros, who had earlier requested for him and Levi to have a demonstration of their abilities. From the looks of it, Lars would have preferred unarmed and non spiritual combat, even if it meant chasing the nimble cat Levi all day.

His soul ejected like a pilot from an aircraft, leaving his body to recuperate without the interruption of his hyperactive mind and spirit. That was somehow his body's automatic protocol as a shaman whenever he experienced extreme fatigue. It seemed that almost his reserve energy was depleted as well.

''GAH!'' Lars yelled as fell to the floor. His transparent blue spirit scrambled to get up, and he immediately ran to his empty shell. ''Aw man not again....wake up!'' Lars yelled. Scratching his headfur in despair, he approached his elder shamans, looking down. ''Uh....so...did you guys like it?'' Lars asked Yago and Lazlo.
Yago and Lazlo didn't facepawlm, but their expressions suggested just that intention.
"Brutal, reckless, sloppy..." Yago's eyes were flashing with disappointment. "My fault for not being a good teacher. You were supposed to use your *reason* in a fight, not just show off your power! But, at least, you learnt your lesson. Hopefully. Now get back into your body before your link with the mortal world is severed." he gestured, and Lar' spirit was brutally reinserted into the canine body!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: Yago and Lazlo didn't facepawlm, but their expressions suggested just that intention.
"Brutal, reckless, sloppy..." Yago's eyes were flashing with disappointment. "My fault for not being a good teacher. You were supposed to use your *reason* in a fight, not just show off your power! But, at least, you learnt your lesson. Hopefully. Now get back into your body before your link with the mortal world is severed." he gestured, and Lar' spirit was brutally reinserted into the canine body!
As soon as his soul got roughly jammed back into his body, Lars woke up and briskly walked up to the two shamans again, hoping they could hear him out. ''But...but...how?!'' he stammered with his paws raised in doubting defiance. ''I mean....C-C'mon! Besides hammering away at Levi, which I myself admit is a little too brutal, I managed to use my hard earned agility to trick him and even unorthodox methods like blinding him with my tail to gain an advantage in battle! H-how could you pass it off as just ''reckless and sloppy?''Lars said, feeling slightly biased of the shaman's harsh feedback.

''I chased Whispars during my free time for building up speed, meditated day and night, I learned how to transform into a giant by my own!'' Lars said. ''D-Don't you recognize my efforts?!'' he yelled, looking at them, unjustified.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"As you just said," Lazlo snapped, "You have worked hard, you have developed talents... But do you think *any* of that would have mattered had you lost your life, your very soul in that uncharted territory you carelessly stepped in headfirst like a blind bull?! You learnt power, but humility not! That's why you need a partner, to learn to know your limit and accept them!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''LEVI OPENED IT AND WE BOTH FELL IN!'' Lars yelled, pointing to the cat standing beside him. ''I initially didn't want to use our spiritual powers since we both possess abilities to destroy. Like I *ever* wanted to step in some forsaken spirit realm to my death. I mean C'mon!'' Lars said, venting his anger. Eyes flashing with an angry cyan, he slammed his enormous fists onto the ground, creating mini craters.

''YOU NEVER RECOGNIZE MY EFFORT!!'' Lars roared, stomping off to the plains outside and sitting below a tree, fuming and pouting.

''My shamans, please do forgive him if you can.'' Ilia said, slowly rising up from her medallion.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

thrasherblades wrote:''LEVI OPENED IT AND WE BOTH FELL IN!'' Lars yelled, pointing to the cat standing beside him. ''I initially didn't want to use our spiritual powers since we both possess abilities to destroy. Like I *ever* wanted to step in some forsaken spirit realm to my death. I mean C'mon!'' Lars said, venting his anger. Eyes flashing with an angry cyan, he slammed his enormous fists onto the ground, creating mini craters.

''YOU NEVER RECOGNIZE MY EFFORT!!'' Lars roared, stomping off to the plains outside and sitting below a tree, fuming and pouting.

''My shamans, please do forgive him if you can.'' Ilia said, slowly rising up from her medallion.
"I'll give you that he didn't need to agree to using our powers," Levi said walking towards the shamans. "but I'll take full responsibility for opening the portal. I've never been in a fight I couldn't get away from before, so I panicked. I'll never let it happen again."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"The *enemy* will not recognize your efforts!" Yago said, with much the tone of a father demanding obeyence, now. "You didn't analyze the situation. You didn't focus on the new environment. Of *course*, you were unexperienced, but before things escalated, in the dreamplane, you should have forgotten what you were doing and started joining forces with Levi! Instead, you acted like an overgrown pup, focused on showing off! And the only thing that got recognized by the spirits was how you looked *tasty*. Do you have something to object to that, disciple?"
Surprisingly, it was Lazlo who said, "If we didn't recognize your efforts, do you think you would have reached this point?"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Spencers nodded. He started unbuttoning his shirt, and removed it. Like this, with his naked torso, he turned and knelt down in front of the Ambassador, surrounded by the pack, just like a harmless prey.
The human then lowered his head and spread his arms. "I stand bare in front of you, wolves." he said, flawlessly, in their own language! "I offer my neck, my throat, my flesh and blood. I offer myself as chieftain, as representative of those who caused you countless years of sufferance. I offer myself with regret in my heart, with apologies from the very depth of my soul, and with the promise that I will work to bring new blood to your kin. This I can do, just trust me, for I declare that from now on my kin and yours, on Tricana, will work as one. If you trust me not, then take my life. Now."
Both wolves just stared at the man as he was speaking. At the end of his speech, they looked at each other, then at Balkan, who returned the very same surprised look, before they stepped backwards as one.
"We're simple warriors, scouts and hunters, Chieftain Spencer." Vex said in perfect English.
"We do not decide such things." Ur continued "If you want to apologize as truthfully as you say - the Gathering of the chieftains should give you voice."
"I will be there for sure..." Balkan nodded and suddenly snapped his fingers "You have those audio devices that can transmit and receive sounds, right?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Spencers stood up. "Those I have. And I assure you, I will repeat to your councils what I just said to you."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"The *enemy* will not recognize your efforts!" Yago said, with much the tone of a father demanding obeyence, now. "You didn't analyze the situation. You didn't focus on the new environment. Of *course*, you were unexperienced, but before things escalated, in the dreamplane, you should have forgotten what you were doing and started joining forces with Levi! Instead, you acted like an overgrown pup, focused on showing off! And the only thing that got recognized by the spirits was how you looked *tasty*. Do you have something to object to that, disciple?"
Surprisingly, it was Lazlo who said, "If we didn't recognize your efforts, do you think you would have reached this point?"
Lars could only look at the two lions in disbelief with folded arms as he continued pouting under the tree. ''I didn't analyze the situation? I DIDN'T ANALYZE THE SITUATION?! ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?! Oh, so that means I was wrong to channel my energy into a stronger immunity against those spirits which I had no way of defending myself with?! Did you think I had any option left?! Ask Levi and his Mom! There was nothing I could possibly do! What, could I actually beat them up with my bare paws?! Are you trying-'' Lars angrily said, stopping in mid-sentence as Ilia went up to the lions again.

''Please m'lord, he is just angry and confused. Do let him cool down for a moment to clear his thoughts and let better reasoning grip his logic. It is pointless to carry on arguing with him for now. Please, let him sit this one out. I will ask him to see you both again when he has calmed down. I promise!'' Ilia pleaded.

Lars scoffed and shook his head, still feeling biased.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Both lions exchanged a look. "So be it. Take your time to reflect, disciple." And with that, they disappeared.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Thank you shamans..'' Ilia said, bowing in respect and turning to Lars, who appeared to be mindlessly staring at Zilnawa's horizon, trying to forget the bitter discussion he had with his masters.

''Lars. While you may have fallen into the portal Levi created, I must insist on agreeing with your teachers. If they had indeed paired you up with Levi, then there is something that they wanted you to learn. I can sense...that you are a person who either works alone, or works with someone who is very close to you. Therefore, they decided to make Levi your partner. To forge a strong bond between you two, and to foster a relationship not just as friends but as warriors.'' Ilia said, gently making her way closer to the GSD and sitting beside him.

''Hmph....that is why I initially did not like the idea of using our spiritual powers....but hey...if it was a demonstration they wanted...'' Lars said in mid sentence as Ilia let out a loud sigh.

''You're missing the point you big dumb dog! All that muscle and a peanut for a brain!!'' Ilia said, snickering and lightly slapping shepherd's thigh.

''HEY!''

''Ah so sorry there. I was just teasing you. But really Lars, you can never stop learning, and there is never a ceiling to hit when it comes to discovering yourself and your abilities. Shaman Yago and Shaman Lazlo put you in a predicament, or rather a situation together with Levi to see how you would think and react, and that is the true characteristics of a shaman. They reprimanded you, because they did not want you to be too complacent with your achievements, and of course, you did not meet their expectations as a shaman. But you have to admit, I'm pretty sure they are very proud of what you have become. Didn't they give you the honor of standing with them as a shaman yourself?'' Ilia asked, using a paw to stroke a leaf.

Lars thought about it as he calmed down. She was right. They DID recognize his effort and the end result as the peak of his species, but they wanted him to learn more. That was it.

Lars sat upright again as he realized what was going on and feeling ashamed of how he had disrespected Lazlo earlier on. ''Well, I guess I was a little too hot headed and jumped to conclusions too soon. Thanks Ilia. I guess I should show a little more humility before being a big dumb brute.''

Ilia shook her head as she smiled. ''Not a brute. A shaman. You're a shaman now, Lars. Act like one, follow the advice of your elders and stay the course.'' Ilia said, smiling sweetly and fading back into Levi's medallion.

Lars got up and faced Levi. ''Well, at least I know where I'm headed. I...guess I would like to apologize to Lazlo now. Let's go.'' Lars told Levi, walking in the direction of the threshold.

''Shaman Lazlo, Shaman Yago.'' Lars said, bowing in reverence. ''I humbly request for your audience, if you would permit it.'' Lars asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

As they had disappeared, so they were back.
"We heard and came," Yago said. "You are allowed to speak freely."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars calmly approached them, head hanging down with shame and regret. He tried to maintain eye contact with the two lions, but the previous argument had left him feeling embarrased to even face them.

''Uhm...Shaman Yago, Shaman Lazlo. Please know that you are right, and I am in the wrong. I have realized that you wanted to me to learn of using my powers when needed but instead I used it to show off. I could have joined forces with Levi but I concentrated on my well being and my own personal goals. You reprimanded me, yet I fought back and denied my undoings. I have discovered my mistakes and am willing to change from this experience. Will you please forgive me shamans?'' Lars asked, slightly teary eyed as he begged his two masters like an innocent and submissive puppy.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Lazlo nodded. "You have learnt, and that is the fruit of a successful teaching. We are satisfied."
But be warned!" Yago boomed. "You have reached a level of power a few selected ones ever possessed in your time. Conceding to your passions will prove fatal. It happened already, and that is why we have chosen to stay here in Zilnawa. But now, to your companion: Levi."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Spencers stood up. "Those I have. And I assure you, I will repeat to your councils what I just said to you."
"For Your protection, sir, I will be present at the Gathering with these machines for you." Balkan spoke "They won't dare to harm me, but not even the Green Ring can prove enough protection during the event."
He glanced at the door "Now, if you please excuse us, there's a party we need to participate in... and I have a few apologies to make..."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Spencers opened the door. "I will be waiting for instructions, Ambassador, warriors. Enjoy your party."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Lazlo nodded. "You have learnt, and that is the fruit of a successful teaching. We are satisfied."
But be warned!" Yago boomed. "You have reached a level of power a few selected ones ever possessed in your time. Conceding to your passions will prove fatal. It happened already, and that is why we have chosen to stay here in Zilnawa. But now, to your companion: Levi."
Levi's ears twitched at the mention of his name. "present and ready to listen, sir," he said with a military-like tone of voice and a salute.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"you have good evasive and counterattack moves, but a brutal attack is your weak point. Lars' mistake saved you from a damage to your soul. You must train to learn to resist such kind of supernatural attacks. Do you know what could you do, back in the dreamplane?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well, I could do a lot of stuff there, but I assume there's more I could learn to do that I don't know about."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

valerio wrote: "Meh, you just go to the resort, and ask the Director. Worst thing, you'll be sentenced to be a tourist for life."
"Well that doesn't sound too bad. I'll ask about it when I get a chance." Lucky shrugged as the two of them kept walking. Step after step they had finally reached the end of the bridge. Stojo's home not but a few yards away. The dog sighed with relief as he looked back into the dark and vast caves chasm below. The worst of his journey was over, at least he hoped.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars felt a sense of relief as Yago had accepted his apology. He looked at his working partner Levi with determination, and had promised himself he will work hard to maintain a close working relationship with him. But something else still bothered the GSD shaman.

''Yago, there's another thing, which had been bothering since I came here.'' Lars said, looking down and scratching his headfur. ''I've been feeling somewhat homesick, and I miss my two mates Athena and Diana. It's been ages since I've met them, and a good husband has to be there to check on his cubs too.'' Lars began. ''If it's alright with you, may I make a one day visit to Tricana again, to see my two mates? I promise to return back here after that.'' Lars said, humbling lowering his head in reverence.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint inhaled deeply, letting the delicious scent of the food flood his nose.
"Thank you very much good sir.". And wasted no time in digging into the dish in front of him with fierce determination.
It was about thirty seconds later that he paused. Half of the steak was already gone. Mouth still partially full he covered it as he spoke.
"Man, since I got on this island I've had the best food ever. Of all time.". He swallowed and continued talking.
"From garbage cans to gourmet chefs.". The canine said with a special-sauce stained grin.
He nodded towards Martin's dish.
"How's your dish?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Spencers opened the door. "I will be waiting for instructions, Ambassador, warriors. Enjoy your party."
Balkan bowed, followed by Vex and Ur and the three canines left the room and soon the building itself. They headed straight for the forest, avoiding the large groups of people and led by Balkan - headed straight to where the party would be held.

~~~~~~

Back at the party area, Varg and Ulv were walking around, helping where they were allowed to help, but generally most of the lycaons were still distrustful of them.

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote: "How's your dish?"
Martin was a bit down and have barely started eating his food. "It's good, really. Nothing out of the ordinary for me."

Ajay was already half-way through his meal.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"well, I could do a lot of stuff there, but I assume there's more I could learn to do that I don't know about."
"When you entered the dreamplane, a portion of it adapted to your memories. In this case, an alley. Use Lars' help to extend this talent so that you can create an environment where your 'parkour' technique can come useful. And you will teach it to Lars, so that you both will compensate each other."
---
Honorable Intentions wrote:"Well that doesn't sound too bad. I'll ask about it when I get a chance." Lucky shrugged as the two of them kept walking. Step after step they had finally reached the end of the bridge. Stojo's home not but a few yards away. The dog sighed with relief as he looked back into the dark and vast caves chasm below. The worst of his journey was over, at least he hoped.
The rabbit's house, much like the other, was a multi-story structure, part of the volcanic wall itself, and merged with the other handred ones excavated in the rock.
The bridge now tramsformed into a network of staircases, as if a colony of titanic spiders had webbed them to connect the bridge to the houses. "I know, it looks worse than it is, limpy. But don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to rest, once inside." Stojo started walking up a staircase. "This is how we keep in such awesome shape. There's this rabbit proverb: 'Live walking or die resting'."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Lars felt a sense of relief as Yago had accepted his apology. He looked at his working partner Levi with determination, and had promised himself he will work hard to maintain a close working relationship with him. But something else still bothered the GSD shaman.
''Yago, there's another thing, which had been bothering since I came here.'' Lars said, looking down and scratching his headfur. ''I've been feeling somewhat homesick, and I miss my two mates Athena and Diana. It's been ages since I've met them, and a good husband has to be there to check on his cubs too.'' Lars began. ''If it's alright with you, may I make a one day visit to Tricana again, to see my two mates? I promise to return back here after that.'' Lars said, humbling lowering his head in reverence.
Yago nodded. "Their pregnancy just started, by the time you'll be back you'll find nothing has changed. You can relax."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Back at the party area, Varg and Ulv were walking around, helping where they were allowed to help, but generally most of the lycaons were still distrustful of them.
"Shame on you, my people," Chieftain Amelia said, walking up to two warriors who were acting with open distrust. "We didn't swear eternal enmity to the wolves, so act respectfully as you would with any guest or leave the celebration."
The two warriors hesitated, but eventually they turned to Varg and Ulv and bowed to them, an arm bent against their belly. One of them said, "We are sorry, warriors. This is supposed to be a time for celebration, not for rancors."
Then came Michael, Humphrey and Adrian, carrying baskets filled with bread. "We are sure this will be our greatest moment, fellow warriors," Michael said, putting his basket down. He then offered a small loaf to Varg and one to Ulv. "Here: this is a special recipe to lighten your spirit. Try it."
"Now, that's what I call real cuties," Humphrey whispered to Adrian, his tail wagging.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:
Yago nodded. "Their pregnancy just started, by the time you'll be back you'll find nothing has changed. You can relax."

Lars smiled as he heard the good news. ''Thank you, Shaman Yago. I really promise I'll be back soon as I need some time to catch up with my mates.'' Lars said. Turning to Levi, he bent down on one knee and put a paw on his shoulder. ''My friend, is it alright if you can open a portal back to Tricana?''
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"When you entered the dreamplane, a portion of it adapted to your memories. In this case, an alley. Use Lars' help to extend this talent so that you can create an environment where your 'parkour' technique can come useful. And you will teach it to Lars, so that you both will compensate each other."
"But my mom said that was her heaven. Was it just a coincidence that my mind created the same alley she remembered?" Levi scratched his head.
thrasherblades wrote:Lars smiled as he heard the good news. ''Thank you, Shaman Yago. I really promise I'll be back soon as I need some time to catch up with my mates.'' Lars said. Turning to Levi, he bent down on one knee and put a paw on his shoulder. ''My friend, is it alright if you can open a portal back to Tricana?''
"Well, I can, but it would lead through the spirit realm again. I kind of promised my mom I wouldn't bring friends along next time."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets