HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Mrs Cavendish, you mean?" Alyse poured more soup onto her pancakes. "She's a good lady at heart. Just mind your manners with her around and you'll be safe. Problem is, no one ever understood what is her concept of 'manners'."
"Well I think we can cross 'running on her roof' off the list of her manners," Levi chuckled.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:"Ack!" was the first thing Flint said when he felt his neck jerked back. Out of reflex his hands instinctively grabbed Martin's arm. If he thought about (which he wasn't right now), this, was the first time in awhile he was frightened (there was that time with the titan boa, but he says it doesn't count). "Hey! W-what the heck are you doing?!" Confused by Martin's sudden aggression and what the shepherd wanted him to 'speak' about.
Martin frowned "Don't act funny, Flint, what was that all about. Don't lie to me. It wasn't 'singing to yourself'!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Well..." Flint responded. He gave a weak grin and his gaze drifted to the side, avoiding Martin's stare. "I'm not sure you'd believe me..." The dog said slowly.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

"Try me!" Martin growl quietly "You might be surprised much I can take..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

As Flint had spoken the words, ethereal tendrils appeared all over his body! Just like a puppet's strings, they ran towards...J-Li, who was again maneuvering the poor dog form above his head.
Then the seagul mimicked the words, while it was Flint who said, "The fact is... I am in love with you and will you marry me?" Then the ghost bird disappeared again.
---
"If you want to win her friendship, Levi, go to her place when you can, and offer your services to clean her house. She always appreciates that."
---
<And then they say people don't trust demons...> Ghar commented.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:As Flint had spoken the words, ethereal tendrils appeared all over his body! Just like a puppet's strings, they ran towards...J-Li, who was again maneuvering the poor dog form above his head.
Then the seagul mimicked the words, while it was Flint who said, "The fact is... I am in love with you and will you marry me?" Then the ghost bird disappeared again.

"Argh! No! I didn't say that!" Flint blurted quickly. The dog growled and swatted at the air above him just after the bird had already disappeared. He probably could have died of embarrassment right then and there. Flint could picture J-Li, probably laughing his feathery butt off right about now. "It wasn't me..." His voice droned out and he crossed his arms grumpily, grumbling something about how stupid he thought birds were.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

"It wasn't you?" Martin growled "Then who was it? A ghost?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Bra-avo!" said the big bird, appearing suddenly over Martin's shoulder, clapping his ethereal wings agains the dog's muzzle. "You da *genius*, dawg!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint sighed. "J-Li, meet Martin. Martin, meet annoying ghost.".

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"If you want to win her friendship, Levi, go to her place when you can, and offer your services to clean her house. She always appreciates that."
"I would, but I'm afraid she still owes me a rolling pin to the head. I don't know if she holds grudges."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Bra-avo!" said the big bird, appearing suddenly over Martin's shoulder, clapping his ethereal wings agains the dog's muzzle. "You da *genius*, dawg!"
Roarin wrote:Flint sighed. "J-Li, meet Martin. Martin, meet annoying ghost.".
Martin only growled at the spirit "So you were the one messing around, aye?" he tried to catch the floating ghost, but since it was a ghost, his paws went through it. "I hate supernatural things..." Martin grumbled after a few more failed attempts to chat the seagull.

~~~~~~

[quote="valerio"<And then they say people don't trust demons...> Ghar commented.[/quote]
["Hah, nicely said!"] The voice boomed inside the wolf's head once more, yet this time it wasn't as strong as before ["Yet I must warn you that demons like to twist everything in their favor... or at least not in the favor of the other... at least, that's what people say. Ha-ha-ha."]

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Valerio wrote: Virgil spread dramatically his arms and bowed solemnly. "Then I shall make sure it is a well-spent week, m'lady." he wolfed another spoongul of cornmeal. "And you *must* start savoring some of our specialties. This stuff will kill your musical talent, eventually,"
Tacitē whistled to emulate a chortle, "I am quite sure that you are right, Virgil." she wrote as she started to swallow up the rest of her meal, "Where do you suppose that I will be staying for this excursion into the world of Flavor?" the ferret added, nearing the end of her food
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I would, but I'm afraid she still owes me a rolling pin to the head. I don't know if she holds grudges."
Alyse nodded. "Hm. Yes, she does. Oh well, how good are you at fixing things then?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Martin only growled at the spirit "So you were the one messing around, aye?" he tried to catch the floating ghost, but since it was a ghost, his paws went through it. "I hate supernatural things..." Martin grumbled after a few more failed attempts to chat the seagull.
"Oh, don't worry, I *love* mortal things. Would you like me to possess you, too? i have a couple of ideas for such a *nice* romantic comedy between the two of you...
---
The Moon Howler wrote:["Hah, nicely said!"] The voice boomed inside the wolf's head once more, yet this time it wasn't as strong as before ["Yet I must warn you that demons like to twist everything in their favor... or at least not in the favor of the other... at least, that's what people say. Ha-ha-ha."]
Gahr sighed mentally. Yes, this was going to be the headache of his life!
---
Esper wrote:Tacitē whistled to emulate a chortle, "I am quite sure that you are right, Virgil." she wrote as she started to swallow up the rest of her meal, "Where do you suppose that I will be staying for this excursion into the world of Flavor?" the ferret added, nearing the end of her food
"Why, at my family's of course! Time to return your kind hospitality for tonight."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:I see we're not wasting any time today. I like it.
"We're planning family!" Humphrey said. "What's more important? Plus, if we don't hurry, everyone will have the whole litter adopted already!"
[/ his quote]
Just out of curiosity, how do you guys determine whether or not a couple is fit to raise pups?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Alyse nodded. "Hm. Yes, she does. Oh well, how good are you at fixing things then?"
"... Horrible. I tried to fix a cat toy I used to have once. It blew up when I was fixing it. I don't know how, I was just reattaching its tail."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Just out of curiosity, how do you guys determine whether or not a couple is fit to raise pups?
"Easy!" michael said. "Physical prowess, check. Good-hearted will, check. tribe help, check. What else is required where you come from?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"... Horrible. I tried to fix a cat toy I used to have once. It blew up when I was fixing it. I don't know how, I was just reattaching its tail."
"Now *that*'s interesting. Then you better teach Reginald your skills. He really needs to vent."
The young dog was almost hopping on his chair, a wide grin spread on his face.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Just out of curiosity, how do you guys determine whether or not a couple is fit to raise pups?
"Easy!" michael said. "Physical prowess, check. Good-hearted will, check. tribe help, check. What else is required where you come from?"
Honestly I'm not sure but I know it's a lot more complicated than that. We like to overregulate things on the mainland.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

The two brothers exchanged a puzzled look, then shrugged in unison.
"Yours is a funny place," Michael said. Then he pointed at a hut. "But there we are! HEY!" he barked. "Marygospel, are you there?? We got parents for your cubs!"
A moment later, a female not less gorgeous than your average in the village emerged from the hut. her tummy already showed an advanced pregnancy, and she would move cautiously. "Michael. Murphy. Please stop barking like mad dogs, you two. And what do you mean with that?"
Promptly, Michael put down Adrian, then, grinning, he presented the corgi and then the brothers pointed at themselves.
Marygospel blinked. "You two and...him?" she stared at Adrian. "Did you actually *tame* the terrible duo?!"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian shrugged, "Hey I'm as suprised as you, but yeah I guess you could say that I did."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Humphrey was doing a strange pantomime at the female. "Humphrey! My name's Humprey! Pss!"
She addressed Adrian, instead. "Did Murphy sell you his fake name? It's good to see that he's not *really* tamed after all."
michael was giggling.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian turned around and looked at "humphrey", "Murphy huh? Interesting..."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

The poor lycaon was shuffling his feet and looking at the ground, like some overgrown cub. "Murphy is dumb name. I like Bogart..."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"Hey it's no big deal, I know lots of dogs that don't go by their real name. Doesn't make any difference to me."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

The corgi found himself wrapped by a pair of powerful, bone-crushing arms!
Murphy was almost weeping. "I *knew* you were the perfect one, luv!"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:The corgi found himself wrapped by a pair of powerful, bone-crushing arms!
Murphy was almost weeping. "I *knew* you were the perfect one, luv!"
ACK! Calm down big guy! It really isn't a big deal it's just a nickname.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote: "Oh, don't worry, I *love* mortal things. Would you like me to possess you, too? i have a couple of ideas for such a *nice* romantic comedy between the two of you...
By that time Flint had detached Martin's hand from his collar. The canine shook his head and sighed. "How bout let's not do that."

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:ACK! Calm down big guy! It really isn't a big deal it's just a nickname.
That deflated instantly the male's enthusiasm. "Thou art cruel," he brooded.
Michael was leaning at the hut while laughing. Marygospel shook her head. "Little one, you *are* perfect for them. Now, come here." she patted her belly, inviting him.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Now *that*'s interesting. Then you better teach Reginald your skills. He really needs to vent."
The young dog was almost hopping on his chair, a wide grin spread on his face.
"Heh. We'll go for a run as soon as I'm done eating... also, I need to look for my kunai pouch. The big guy kinda threw it out the window."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Soon as he had spoken, the pouch came flying through the window and landed onto the plate, doing both a mess of it and of Levi's chest fur.
"And don't say I ain't generous, cat!" Cassius' voice barked merrily from outside. Other giggles came a moment later.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:ACK! Calm down big guy! It really isn't a big deal it's just a nickname.
That deflated instantly the male's enthusiasm. "Thou art cruel," he brooded.
Michael was leaning at the hut while laughing. Marygospel shook her head. "Little one, you *are* perfect for them. Now, come here." she patted her belly, inviting him.
Adrian walked up to Marygospel, " How far along are you? If you don't mind my asking."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Soon as he had spoken, the pouch came flying through the window and landed onto the plate, doing both a mess of it and of Levi's chest fur.
"And don't say I ain't generous, cat!" Cassius' voice barked merrily from outside. Other giggles came a moment later.
Levi's fur stood on end when the bag landed on his plate. His fur would have stood on end if it weren't now held down with syrup.
"glad to see he made a full recovery," he said. "I need to wash up. But I believe it's bad form to take tongue baths at the breakfast table, so may I be excused?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Still one month: it's only one, dear, but I'm willing to let you guys have it. Anyone who can settle down M&M is worth to be a good dad."
---
Alyse, her elbows against the table top, leaned forward, and whispered with her most seductive voice, "Please, I don't find that...rude, at all."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Alyse, her elbows against the table top, leaned forward, and whispered with her most seductive voice, "Please, I don't find that...rude, at all."
"Oh, I bet you don't," he said in a similar voice. "but... Reg is here too, and he might."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Still one month: it's only one, dear, but I'm willing to let you guys have it. Anyone who can settle down M&M is worth to be a good dad."
Adrian couldn't help but smile, Thank you M'am, that's amazing of you.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I never watched a cat bathing! Cool!" said the enthusiastically wagging young dog, reflecting Alyse's pose.
---
Mary sat down. She sighed. "Nah, It's ya who's amazin'. Yer the first from da mainlande who'll adopte. 's a great responsibility."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"I never watched a cat bathing! Cool!" said the enthusiastically wagging young dog, reflecting Alyse's pose.
"You're a little more excited about that then I would have thought, but whatever," he shrugged before he began licking the syrup out of his fur. A few minutes later and he had gotten himself clean.
"Alright, all done."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Cool! Let me try!" Reginald tried to lick his own arm...then made a face as he stuck out a tongue covered with hairs. "Ew! GROSS!"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: Mary sat down. She sighed. "Nah, It's ya who's amazin'. Yer the first from da mainlande who'll adopte. 's a great responsibility."
Well I'm not exactly doing it by myself, I'm not sure how much credit I can take. THese two are the brains behind the operation.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Need to know, they never even considered settling down before meeting you, my pup. They flirted with much pretty every male tourist. I thought they lived on hormones."
"MAA-RYY!!" the brothers lamented, blushing madly.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"So I've been told", Adrian shrugged, "regardless there's no way I'd be thinking about adopting pups if it wasn't with them."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz