HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Kritaros waved kendra over with a small smile showing, "company of freinds and family are always welcome. As to anything else there is no more required and i thank you all for the assistance in advance" Kritaros said bowing to the masters as best he could.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I'm beginning to get the feeling this might NOT be a dream state. Monique thought to Flint.

Monique shook her head.

"Nope nope!" She said.

"On a different planet entirely!" She said, creating an image of Mars in her head, then zooming out to show the whole solar system all neatly lined up, then zooming in on Mars's neighbor, Earth, then showing the location of her jungle on Earth, then whipping the planet around to show the location of Tricanna!

"That is where we're from! And I'm from that jungle I showed you," Monique said, "Oh, and what he's showing is Mars pup! Although a bit greener than what it is currently. For us any way."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Honestly, I think he was both," Khun said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Still," Amber said, pausing, "I guess we DO have to do everything ourselves now don't we? So it doesn't matter about what my qualifications are. Sigh." She then, without waiting for a response, hopped into the portal...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sigh, lemme think one more moment," Luke said. He sighed inwardly. Then he spoke.

"Hubert, I...*" and at that moment, Amber popped through the portal! Disturbing the vision and making him stop his dedication. He did, after all, have to confer his dedication to his lover did he not?

"Hey y'all, back! With food! Oh, oh," Amber said, noticing what was going on, "Am I interrupting something?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Janus asked for something to make a package out of his stuff. Once he had settled it all on his back, he looked in the directions of the ruins. "You know...I seem to remember we never raced together. What about some 'last in is a rotten egg'?"
"suit yourself, you'll be the one dating a rotten egg," Buster joked. "First one to tackle Levi at the gates wins," he added. It's always a good laugh to see his cousin get a little roughed up.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

I'm starting to think the same... But then, did we really get transported to Mars?! Flint thought back.

"And I'm... Well not from the jungle. The city actually." The dog tried his best to conjure up an image for the strange beings. High rise cityscape, loud noises, crowded streets.
Maybe they had traveled back in time?
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"No, I'm not. There's a staircase all the way up the mountain? Who built it?" Shukaku asked, confused.
"The fourth tribe, or the lost tribe. It disappeared overnight, according to the legend, and left behind itself what Spencers calls 'The Ruins of Atlantis'. And the stairs. They are some work, you'll see: they lead up to the peak, where an ancient temple was built. But don't let yourself think it will be easy: it is a long, hard walk, and it does become colder as you climb up. But the sight alone is worth it."
---
kurowolfe wrote:He knelt down and picked up a twig, fiddling with it with both hands as he tried to digest what the Hunter had said so far. He did this for a good while, almost lost in his own thoughts, the soft breeze blowing around them rustling the leaves of the treetops.
"Wat--" The wolf suddenly spoke, his eyes still trained on the twig. "--if mai life is kut short beforr we could finish building de enclaev?" He lifted his gaze off his hands and stared at the Hunter again, his expression somehow unreadable by most.
"Then I will make sure it is not. Advantage of being one with a powerful spiritual entity: a certain resiliency to...death. Heh."
---
Civilization wrote:Oh that didn't help him at all. Tutter wasn't used to dealing with such creatures. "Nothing you need to worry yourself with." He still kind of wished he had a title to call the snake since it seemed important enough to have something more than was being let on, or that could have been his own paranoia at this point.
"Then worry I shall not." the serpent coiled itself back. "I will sleep now. Just one word of advice, if you mind not."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros waved kendra over with a small smile showing, "company of freinds and family are always welcome. As to anything else there is no more required and i thank you all for the assistance in advance" Kritaros said bowing to the masters as best he could.
As one, the four furs bowed and gave their salutes.
As they walked away, Kendra whispered to Avaros, "So, *is* it alright if we send him the company of a female?"
The lion scowled at her as he whispered back. "Manner, my friend! For all we know, he could prefer the company of someone of same build."
Erebus walked between them and put his arms around their shoulders, flashing an impish grin. "I do have an idea, in case--" but was interrupted by a choral "NO," accompanied by rolling eyes.
The red wolf shook his head. "Killjoy, that's what you are."
---
xhunterko wrote:I'm beginning to get the feeling this might NOT be a dream state. Monique thought to Flint.
Monique shook her head.
"Nope nope!" She said.
"On a different planet entirely!" She said, creating an image of Mars in her head, then zooming out to show the whole solar system all neatly lined up, then zooming in on Mars's neighbor, Earth, then showing the location of her jungle on Earth, then whipping the planet around to show the location of Tricanna!
"That is where we're from! And I'm from that jungle I showed you," Monique said, "Oh, and what he's showing is Mars pup! Although a bit greener than what it is currently. For us any way."
<World-other!> It was the first time that the collective mind displayed a true feeling, and it was excitement <World-other what? We there? You sent? We one?>
Reginald was blinking, puzzled. "Mars? But Mars is a dead boring place, and it is aaaall red." And he thought out the images from the books he had read.
That caused the collective mind to pause. <World. No-world. Where world?>
---
xhunterko wrote:"Honestly, I think he was both," Khun said.
"I see. And how do you live off these cities? I see they have gardens, are they fertile?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Still," Amber said, pausing, "I guess we DO have to do everything ourselves now don't we? So it doesn't matter about what my qualifications are. Sigh." She then, without waiting for a response, hopped into the portal...

"Sigh, lemme think one more moment," Luke said. He sighed inwardly. Then he spoke.
"Hubert, I...*" and at that moment, Amber popped through the portal! Disturbing the vision and making him stop his dedication. He did, after all, have to confer his dedication to his lover did he not?
"Hey y'all, back! With food! Oh, oh," Amber said, noticing what was going on, "Am I interrupting something?"
Hubert appeared back on Luke's shoulder as the cute tiny dragon. "Your lifemate is deciding about the ethics of dealing with a divinity. Apparently, he believes I am out to twist his dreams into nightmares. Your former gods must be of a bad reputation indeed."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"suit yourself, you'll be the one dating a rotten egg," Buster joked. "First one to tackle Levi at the gates wins," he added. It's always a good laugh to see his cousin get a little roughed up.
"I'll make sure to leave some part of intact for you! 321GO!" and off he went! "C'mon, prey! you're supposed to be faster!"
---
Roarin wrote:I'm starting to think the same... But then, did we really get transported to Mars?! Flint thought back.
"And I'm... Well not from the jungle. The city actually." The dog tried his best to conjure up an image for the strange beings. High rise cityscape, loud noises, crowded streets.
Maybe they had traveled back in time?
<Water no. Noise. Many. Yougod?>
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:He knelt down and picked up a twig, fiddling with it with both hands as he tried to digest what the Hunter had said so far. He did this for a good while, almost lost in his own thoughts, the soft breeze blowing around them rustling the leaves of the treetops.
"Wat--" The wolf suddenly spoke, his eyes still trained on the twig. "--if mai life is kut short beforr we could finish building de enclaev?" He lifted his gaze off his hands and stared at the Hunter again, his expression somehow unreadable by most.
"Then I will make sure it is not. Advantage of being one with a powerful spiritual entity: a certain resiliency to...death. Heh."
Haq's pupils contracted and his body tensed a little after hearing this revelation. Those only happened for a beat though, and he relaxed again, averting his gaze towards the sky.

"Is that so?" he said in a faint voice, almost a whisper. "That is convenient huh?"

He chuckled to himself, and looked down onto the ground. The wolf rubbed behind his head and ruffled the fur there, and then smiled at the spirit.

"Okay den, lets build us a new villege!" He was about to say something else when his stomach suddenly growled. That brought about a bout of laughing from the wispy wolf.

"But first, Ai need too eat. Too bad Ai didnt get too eat anyting at Salisgrave. Looks laik Ai have too fish today. You can eat, can you?" he suddenly asked the spirit with curiosity. "Or wen youre insaid me, and wen Ai eat, you get filld too?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:Haq's pupils contracted and his body tensed a little after hearing this revelation. Those only happened for a beat though, and he relaxed again, averting his gaze towards the sky.
"Is that so?" he said in a faint voice, almost a whisper. "That is convenient huh?"
He chuckled to himself, and looked down onto the ground. The wolf rubbed behind his head and ruffled the fur there, and then smiled at the spirit.
"Okay den, lets build us a new villege!" He was about to say something else when his stomach suddenly growled. That brought about a bout of laughing from the wispy wolf.
"But first, Ai need too eat. Too bad Ai didnt get too eat anyting at Salisgrave. Looks laik Ai have too fish today. You can eat, can you?" he suddenly asked the spirit with curiosity. "Or wen youre insaid me, and wen Ai eat, you get filld too?"
"When I have control, I share every sensation of the body I am controlling, but it is you who gets sated, if that is what you mean. Now, what do you want to start with, for the village?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Dat makes sense," Haq commented. He stood up straight, and dusted off any dust or twigs that might have gathered in his thin pelt. "Too souls, wan body."

"Ai have no idea, Aive never formed an enclaev beforr. Hmmm-" He rubbed his chin in thought. "- you said dat de gods wanted you too build it at de site of your old place right? Maybe we shud go dere first, and see wat we have too work wit. It is on dis island right?"

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Then worry I shall not." the serpent coiled itself back. "I will sleep now. Just one word of advice, if you mind not."
"I do not mind, thank you." Tutter was still a little taken aback by this creatures attitude, even though everything about it made perfect sense. He wondered what it was like for the tourist that came here, it must be so fun and exotic, oh how he could use such a distraction every once and a while. Which he instantly felt bad about that because he had only been here a little while and this was a, from everything someone could hear about such a place, a pretty over the top place. He also found himself wondering what the kid was thinking about what was happening right here, he sure was being quiet.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote: <Water no. Noise. Many. Yougod?>
"Ah, no no." The canine waved his hands in front of him. Though sometimes admittedly he wishes. "Just your ordinary dee-oh-gee dog. Like Reginald here!"

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Oh heavens. I hope this creature is not like the beings from that Flatland book! THAT will get nowhere fast. But who knows? Maybe we did! Maybe take a souvenir home just in case. Monique thought to Flint.

Then she pictured the solar system again to everyone's mind, only substituting their red, dead mars, for the creatures green, light bluish one.

"There, see your Mars there? That is a world! See the blue planet there? That is another, the other ones are other planets and worlds too! Take this rock for example," Monique said, standing on a rock by the shore.

"I'm on this rock. And let's pretend for a bit that I only know about this rock. And there's a smaller rock, that one, that I can only see from this rock," Monique said, pointing to a closer rock, "Now, logically, this isn't the only rock. I can hop over to this rock and look farther away. And I can MAYBE see another rock over there. Do I risk flying over it? What if I won't make it? Can I even make it? Do I even try to make it over there? Or do I sit happy on my rock? That's silly of course. Of course I want to try and make it cause I know it's there. SO. Where you are of course. Is a world, a planet." She said, zooming in on Mars. Then she zoomed out showing the whole system again, then zooming back in on Earth.

"And this is our home and planet! How we got here? Well, we're just visiting by someone else's power, so we don't really know," Monique said, "And, I'm guessing pup, we must be in the past. Or future. Who knows?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun shook his head.

"Depends on the city," he said, "Sometimes they are connected to farms and harbors and get their food from their. Other times they get it from far away. We close to the temple yet?" He said, he was feeling as if he was missing out on something.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"AS WELL THEY SHOULD! Do you have ANY idea what they did? No, no you don't," Amber said, setting down the food and walking over, "There's Tealkach, who ordered the tail hairs of our first born, to be used for his sugar, and he did naught for us. There's Hashnini, the wind god, who after we worshiped him for pollinating our herbs, sent tornadoes after us after we built houses to keep the dust out of our eyes. Then there's the beguiling deviless who deceived us with motherly woos, then drank the blood of our men as we slept. And last but not least, there's (and here she spat on the ground) Pochus. He now, HE had us burn our corpses to dust so he could sniff it, all the while ignoring our prayers, and when we left him for Tuz, sent a plague. Tuz by the way, she ate our daughters and grandmothers. And THAT'S HARDLY ALL of them! So, pardon us if you think we're hesitant to accept you cause of our experiences with other gods!"

"Deaaar..." Luke whimpered. Amber patted his cheek and he sighed.

"Can you do better than them Hubert? Seeing a I'm our head priestess I DO have to tell you what we've been through," she said.

You could have told me you were talking. Luke thought to Hubert.
Hotep the psychic

valerio wrote: ---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros waved kendra over with a small smile showing, "company of freinds and family are always welcome. As to anything else there is no more required and i thank you all for the assistance in advance" Kritaros said bowing to the masters as best he could.
As one, the four furs bowed and gave their salutes.
As they walked away, Kendra whispered to Avaros, "So, *is* it alright if we send him the company of a female?"
The lion scowled at her as he whispered back. "Manner, my friend! For all we know, he could prefer the company of someone of same build."
Erebus walked between them and put his arms around their shoulders, flashing an impish grin. "I do have an idea, in case--" but was interrupted by a choral "NO," accompanied by rolling eyes.
The red wolf shook his head. "Killjoy, that's what you are."
kritaros sat next to Hotep silently as he stopped his work and rubbed the fox's fur gently he smiled warmly as he heard the masters speak "i wish you could stay here Hotep.....youd be at such peace. but rest easy, you can still find peace in your time.....i only hope you find someone to join you in your life" Kritaros said softly towards hotep. The fox's body fully relaxed as he slept soundly, a small smile appearing on his face as he heard Kritaros's words echo in his dreams.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:"No, I'm not. There's a staircase all the way up the mountain? Who built it?" Shukaku asked, confused.
"The fourth tribe, or the lost tribe. It disappeared overnight, according to the legend, and left behind itself what Spencers calls 'The Ruins of Atlantis'. And the stairs. They are some work, you'll see: they lead up to the peak, where an ancient temple was built. But don't let yourself think it will be easy: it is a long, hard walk, and it does become colder as you climb up. But the sight alone is worth it."
"Well, it's a good thing I have a jacket." Shukaku said, grinning. "How high is the peak?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:"Dat makes sense," Haq commented. He stood up straight, and dusted off any dust or twigs that might have gathered in his thin pelt. "Too souls, wan body."
"Ai have no idea, Aive never formed an enclaev beforr. Hmmm-" He rubbed his chin in thought. "- you said dat de gods wanted you too build it at de site of your old place right? Maybe we shud go dere first, and see wat we have too work wit. It is on dis island right?"
"It is 'the God', and of course it is is on this island. Where do you think I was from, in life?"
---
Civilization wrote:"I do not mind, thank you." Tutter was still a little taken aback by this creatures attitude, even though everything about it made perfect sense. He wondered what it was like for the tourist that came here, it must be so fun and exotic, oh how he could use such a distraction every once and a while. Which he instantly felt bad about that because he had only been here a little while and this was a, from everything someone could hear about such a place, a pretty over the top place. He also found himself wondering what the kid was thinking about what was happening right here, he sure was being quiet.
"Stop worrying yourself so much over the human. He is here because the God wanted so. Peace must be kept among the tribes.
"But if it is suspicion you want to kindle, there is an old, narrow lava tube that leads from the Ruins to the deepest levels of the yard Spencers uses for his fleet."
"Ohh, I know it!" the kid said, raising his hand. "I use that passage to go see the ships, they're awesome!"
---
Roarin wrote:"Ah, no no." The canine waved his hands in front of him. Though sometimes admittedly he wishes. "Just your ordinary dee-oh-gee dog. Like Reginald here!"
xhunterko wrote:Oh heavens. I hope this creature is not like the beings from that Flatland book! THAT will get nowhere fast. But who knows? Maybe we did! Maybe take a souvenir home just in case. Monique thought to Flint.
Then she pictured the solar system again to everyone's mind, only substituting their red, dead mars, for the creatures green, light bluish one.
"There, see your Mars there? That is a world! See the blue planet there? That is another, the other ones are other planets and worlds too! Take this rock for example," Monique said, standing on a rock by the shore.
"I'm on this rock. And let's pretend for a bit that I only know about this rock. And there's a smaller rock, that one, that I can only see from this rock," Monique said, pointing to a closer rock, "Now, logically, this isn't the only rock. I can hop over to this rock and look farther away. And I can MAYBE see another rock over there. Do I risk flying over it? What if I won't make it? Can I even make it? Do I even try to make it over there? Or do I sit happy on my rock? That's silly of course. Of course I want to try and make it cause I know it's there. SO. Where you are of course. Is a world, a planet." She said, zooming in on Mars. Then she zoomed out showing the whole system again, then zooming back in on Earth.
"And this is our home and planet! How we got here? Well, we're just visiting by someone else's power, so we don't really know," Monique said, "And, I'm guessing pup, we must be in the past. Or future. Who knows?"
<Yougodnot? You exist. Younotus/me. Yougod. Come with me/us.>
And in a moment, without warning, Monique, Flint and Reginald's minds were just...drained. Like so many puffs of iron dust by a very powerful magnet! Monique, being a spiritual entity, one with her own mind, was syphoned by the nearest creature. Reginald and Flint collapsed on the spot!
What could describe what followed, after that? They were jumping from a piece to the other of the collective intelligence, like pinballs! They watched from one and myriad 'eyes' at the same moment. It required an immense effort just to focus on one mind only, as a joyful chorus greeted them. <Welcome welcome welcome welcome gods welcome welcome...>
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun shook his head.
"Depends on the city," he said, "Sometimes they are connected to farms and harbors and get their food from their. Other times they get it from far away. We close to the temple yet?" He said, he was feeling as if he was missing out on something.
"Almost there. See that?" She pointed at the shiny metal arch that marked the entrance to the ruins. A smooth, polished metal arch without inscriptions engraved on its surface. "Legends say that walking through it, one can travel into the place of his or her heart's desire."
---
xhunterko wrote:"AS WELL THEY SHOULD! Do you have ANY idea what they did? No, no you don't," Amber said, setting down the food and walking over, "There's Tealkach, who ordered the tail hairs of our first born, to be used for his sugar, and he did naught for us. There's Hashnini, the wind god, who after we worshiped him for pollinating our herbs, sent tornadoes after us after we built houses to keep the dust out of our eyes. Then there's the beguiling deviless who deceived us with motherly woos, then drank the blood of our men as we slept. And last but not least, there's (and here she spat on the ground) Pochus. He now, HE had us burn our corpses to dust so he could sniff it, all the while ignoring our prayers, and when we left him for Tuz, sent a plague. Tuz by the way, she ate our daughters and grandmothers. And THAT'S HARDLY ALL of them! So, pardon us if you think we're hesitant to accept you cause of our experiences with other gods!"
"Deaaar..." Luke whimpered. Amber patted his cheek and he sighed.
"Can you do better than them Hubert? Seeing a I'm our head priestess I DO have to tell you what we've been through," she said.
You could have told me you were talking. Luke thought to Hubert.
Hubert nodded, apparently pleased with her answer. "All of this I am not, and alas, I have nothing to vouch for it but my solemn word. As I said to your mate, you and your progeny shall be free to act according to your needs, but never trying to break the equilibrium, the peace that has been restored after centuries of wars and waste of this land. Ask for help, and you will have it. Ask for miracles, but do it wisely. Make wrongs, and you shall be punished. You owe me nothing, no sacrifices shall ever be needed to test your faith. Just respect this land, trade with the other tribes, make it so that your progeny will bond with the others' progeny. And nothing you shall lack.
"The Lycaons celebrate life, they will be your gardeners, they will tender to your cubs, they will teach you the ways of love.
"The wolves celebrate the afterlife, they are the warriors whose heroes never stop watching over them even from death. Teach them to watch over you as well, there is power in bones as well in weapons.
"The rabbits suffered my wrath for their cowardice. Make Donau your Ambassador, teach them to open themselves once again to the world, while he teaches you the ways of the magic. This is your task as the new fourth tribe. Do all of this, and prove yourselves worthy. It will be difficult, but this is life, this is destiny. And again, I will always be with you."
And with a whisp of light, the tiny dragon disappeared.
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Well, it's a good thing I have a jacket." Shukaku said, grinning. "How high is the peak?"
"Oh, 2,400 meters tall. It's windy, up there. And a long walk, you better bring some sandwiches."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote:"Oh, 2,400 meters tall. It's windy, up there. And a long walk, you better bring some sandwiches."
"Wow, that's tall. What are you going to bring?" Shukaku asked, looking around at their surroundings
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:"Dat makes sense," Haq commented. He stood up straight, and dusted off any dust or twigs that might have gathered in his thin pelt. "Too souls, wan body."
"It is 'the God', and of course it is is on this island. Where do you think I was from, in life?"
"Ai am just making shure," Haq replied. A louder rumble from his stomach killed any other thoughts he had.

"Ai am hungree." The wolf grimaced a little. "Lets go too de river and get sum fish. We can diskuss our plans dere." With that, he began walking a few steps forward, then looking behind to see whether the Hunter was following him.

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Stop worrying yourself so much over the human. He is here because the God wanted so. Peace must be kept among the tribes.
"But if it is suspicion you want to kindle, there is an old, narrow lava tube that leads from the Ruins to the deepest levels of the yard Spencers uses for his fleet."
"Ohh, I know it!" the kid said, raising his hand. "I use that passage to go see the ships, they're awesome!"
Oh that's an answer that would get me fired... Tutter continued to listen to the snake, Or worse. He nodded, "Thank you for telling me that, right now I'm only looking for answers. And you have been kind enough to answer those for me." He looked at Derek, "Really, well isn't this a fun place."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Retconning the list a bit because even I've forgot what I put in their supplies and a few more things have come to mind.

Luke sighed as Hubert vanished, he was enjoying the company too. He looked at Donau.

"That settles it I guess, Ambassador," he said, "While we're still new, word spreads, and since your in charge of words, and know some magic, whenever we first meet with ANY of the tribes, I'd like for it to be words, not swords. So if you or Raijda can, set up watches. I forget what their called, sky something or other. Something simple and open that lets us know others are approaching and we can be ready and welcoming. For now let's start with our visual range and around the camp, afterwards, we should inspect the tunnels. If you please." Then he went around the pallets, checking the spaces.

"And what are you looking for?" Amber asked him.

"Well, where we put the papers and pens," Luke said, "Of course, we need to start writing stuff down. You know how I am of course with remembering things!"

Amber chuckled.

"Silly man, over here," Amber said, showing him, then she took one of the food boxes, opened it, then crumbled it's contents in their small holy site.

I know you didn't ask, but... Amber thought. Luke sat down next to the food box and picked one at random, munching on it. With a notepad and pen in lap.

"Say, this is good, what is it again?" He asked. She turned around and, at once was almost casual, then had a look of shock, and put her hand over her mouth in shame.

"Oh, oh, I'm so sorry Donau, I wasn't even thinking, it's, it's, actually mutton!" She said almost starting to sob. Luke looked at Donau with a piece half way to his mouth.

"Eeeeeep! NO NO NO! NOT GODS! WE'RE JUST BORROWING THIS POWER MAYBE BUT WE'RE NOT GODS!" Monique said aloud.

"Heh, that'd be fun I'll bet," Khun said, placing a hand above his eyes, as if shading the sun, to spot the temple.. Then he had a sad look about him. Then quickly brushed it off.

Except, I can't go there because you're gone and so your arms can't hold me again. Sigh. And knock it off. EVENTUALLY someone's gonna ask. So, SMILE, downer, SMILE! He thought to himself, smiling a little.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Waaah!" Was all the dog screamed for the first few seconds. Not used to having his mind separate from his body the whole trip seemed like an unending roller-coaster.
"We are probably not ! Very unlikely! Gods!" The canine cried out after Monique had spoken, clearly stilling hanging onto some grandeous image of him ruling over the New York skyline.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Wow, that's tall. What are you going to bring?" Shukaku asked, looking around at their surroundings
"Some first aid kit, energy rations, water. Some food we will find along the way: at intervals, the stairs run through forests growing under the waterfall. It is quite the show. Of course, I will bring some camping stuff, we will be needing to spend the night up there, after the walk. It will be tiring."
---
kurowolfe wrote:"Ai am just making shure," Haq replied. A louder rumble from his stomach killed any other thoughts he had.
"Ai am hungree." The wolf grimaced a little. "Lets go too de river and get sum fish. We can diskuss our plans dere." With that, he began walking a few steps forward, then looking behind to see whether the Hunter was following him.
"You don't need to do that. I am already inside you," the creature chuckled. "Now go: I want to see how fast you can do in your conditions."
---
Civilization wrote:Oh that's an answer that would get me fired... Tutter continued to listen to the snake, Or worse. He nodded, "Thank you for telling me that, right now I'm only looking for answers. And you have been kind enough to answer those for me." He looked at Derek, "Really, well isn't this a fun place."
"There is a lot of stuff to see! Too bad for your leg, you cannot walk the stairs. But we have the helicopter if you want to."
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke sighed as Hubert vanished, he was enjoying the company too. He looked at Donau.
"That settles it I guess, Ambassador," he said, "While we're still new, word spreads, and since your in charge of words, and know some magic, whenever we first meet with ANY of the tribes, I'd like for it to be words, not swords. So if you or Raijda can, set up watches. I forget what their called, sky something or other. Something simple and open that lets us know others are approaching and we can be ready and welcoming. For now let's start with our visual range and around the camp, afterwards, we should inspect the tunnels. If you please." Then he went around the pallets, checking the spaces.
"And what are you looking for?" Amber asked him.
"Well, where we put the papers and pens," Luke said, "Of course, we need to start writing stuff down. You know how I am of course with remembering things!"
Amber chuckled.
"Silly man, over here," Amber said, showing him, then she took one of the food boxes, opened it, then crumbled it's contents in their small holy site.
I know you didn't ask, but... Amber thought. Luke sat down next to the food box and picked one at random, munching on it. With a notepad and pen in lap.
"Say, this is good, what is it again?" He asked. She turned around and, at once was almost casual, then had a look of shock, and put her hand over her mouth in shame.
"Oh, oh, I'm so sorry Donau, I wasn't even thinking, it's, it's, actually mutton!" She said almost starting to sob. Luke looked at Donau with a piece half way to his mouth.
"And why should you feel ashamed, my lady?" Donau asked. "You're not breaking a taboo, far as I am concerned, heh. Rajida, my dear, is that a fish head?"
The black panther nodded and tossed the rabbit the leftover. Donau grabbed it in midflight and popped it whole into his mouth. He gulped it down then drank water from a bowl to wash his mouth. "I will. Do you have any suggestion for your first diplomatic message?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Eeeeeep! NO NO NO! NOT GODS! WE'RE JUST BORROWING THIS POWER MAYBE BUT WE'RE NOT GODS!" Monique said aloud.
Roarin wrote:"Waaah!" Was all the dog screamed for the first few seconds. Not used to having his mind separate from his body the whole trip seemed like an unending roller-coaster.
"We are probably not ! Very unlikely! Gods!" The canine cried out after Monique had spoken, clearly stilling hanging onto some grandeous image of him ruling over the New York skyline.
<Godspawn. You. Godspawn. Then.> And their abstractions, their words, their pictures, coalesced into the majestic, immense figure of a blue dragon whose body, like a constellation, was made of stars. It was surrounded by a lenticular nebula of many colors, and looked at the Martians' 'guest' with a benevolent smile.
Reginald's eyes went all wide and shiny, his mouth hanging open in wonder. "You're BIG."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Heh, that'd be fun I'll bet," Khun said, placing a hand above his eyes, as if shading the sun, to spot the temple.. Then he had a sad look about him. Then quickly brushed it off.
Except, I can't go there because you're gone and so your arms can't hold me again. Sigh. And knock it off. EVENTUALLY someone's gonna ask. So, SMILE, downer, SMILE! He thought to himself, smiling a little.
The rabbit caressed his shoulders. "Why are you so sad?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:kritaros sat next to Hotep silently as he stopped his work and rubbed the fox's fur gently he smiled warmly as he heard the masters speak "i wish you could stay here Hotep.....youd be at such peace. but rest easy, you can still find peace in your time.....i only hope you find someone to join you in your life" Kritaros said softly towards hotep. The fox's body fully relaxed as he slept soundly, a small smile appearing on his face as he heard Kritaros's words echo in his dreams.
Then, a cold current brushed Anubis' fur.
The current coming from somewhere in the great temple from where his adventure had started. The fox was laying at the center of the room lit up by torches.
Hotep the psychic

Any bus slowly Sat up, his mind was groggy and made his vision blur some. The breeze made him shiver once and soon he was curious why he woke in such a place. His eyes drifted around seeing the torches and recognized it soon. It was where he had began this adventure. But why was it lit with torches? Where was kritaros and the others? He asked himself before slowly standing and moving down an entrance he found
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Any bus slowly Sat up, his mind was groggy and made his vision blur some. The breeze made him shiver once and soon he was curious why he woke in such a place. His eyes drifted around seeing the torches and recognized it soon. It was where he had began this adventure. But why was it lit with torches? Where was kritaros and the others? He asked himself before slowly standing and moving down an entrance he found
"So, someone found a good place to live, it seems," said a voice out of the darkness...Before a flutter of wings announced the coming of a certain raven.
The bird landed, perching, just over a torch, and his body became pure flame. "How do you like my gift, mortal?"
Hotep the psychic

Anybis's ears perked up with suprise as he looked around before seeing the raven on one of the torches. "Master raven?! Wait...how can you be here if I'm in a different time?" Anubis said. Apparently forgetting the name of the familiar raven. He stood with a smile of relief and happiness as he saw one who taught him control."But, I don't have a place to live yet I only know the town where I'll live in. " Anubis said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:"Wow, that's tall. What are you going to bring?" Shukaku asked, looking around at their surroundings
"Some first aid kit, energy rations, water. Some food we will find along the way: at intervals, the stairs run through forests growing under the waterfall. It is quite the show. Of course, I will bring some camping stuff, we will be needing to spend the night up there, after the walk. It will be tiring."
"Really? I've never been camping before!" Shukaku said, even more excited.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"There is a lot of stuff to see! Too bad for your leg, you cannot walk the stairs. But we have the helicopter if you want to."
"Yes, I've heard there is a lot here." He had been standing rigid for a long time now, it had already gotten extremely uncomfortable. Though hearing the kid could use a helicopter was a little stunning, he just looked at the kid. "No, not as fast. And I don't want to be more of a bother."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:"Ai am just making shure," Haq replied. A louder rumble from his stomach killed any other thoughts he had.
"You don't need to do that. I am already inside you," the creature chuckled. "Now go: I want to see how fast you can do in your conditions."
"Okay."

And with that, he ran. His signature stealthiness made his steps light, his feet barely producing any sound as they glanced the jungle floor. His face scrunching up in concentration, it took just a while for them to arrive at the riverbank.

"How was dat?" he asked the Hunter.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"suit yourself, you'll be the one dating a rotten egg," Buster joked. "First one to tackle Levi at the gates wins," he added. It's always a good laugh to see his cousin get a little roughed up.
"I'll make sure to leave some part of intact for you! 321GO!" and off he went! "C'mon, prey! you're supposed to be faster!"
Buster hopped along only a bit behind. "I can be faster," he lied, "but then I wouldn't get to see Levi tackled. It's just not the same if I do it myself."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis's ears perked up with suprise as he looked around before seeing the raven on one of the torches. "Master raven?! Wait...how can you be here if I'm in a different time?" Anubis said. Apparently forgetting the name of the familiar raven. He stood with a smile of relief and happiness as he saw one who taught him control."But, I don't have a place to live yet I only know the town where I'll live in. " Anubis said
The bird's wings flapped with amusement. "Or you already lived there, wouldn't you consider that? Perhaps, *that* is your place in your life and history."
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Really? I've never been camping before!" Shukaku said, even more excited.
"Ohh, then you'll love this first time: There will be some work to do, but I'll teach yo. And tell me, would you rather have your own sleeping bg, or would share mine?"
---
Civilization wrote:"Yes, I've heard there is a lot here." He had been standing rigid for a long time now, it had already gotten extremely uncomfortable. Though hearing the kid could use a helicopter was a little stunning, he just looked at the kid. "No, not as fast. And I don't want to be more of a bother."
At that point, the kid grabbed Tutter by his arms and took him in his own. "You are tired! Dad says it's very rude not to help someone when he needs to. Where can I carry you?"
---
kurowolfe wrote:"Okay."
And with that, he ran. His signature stealthiness made his steps light, his feet barely producing any sound as they glanced the jungle floor. His face scrunching up in concentration, it took just a while for them to arrive at the riverbank.
Now the figure was sitting by the river. "Good performance. But you will learn to do better. Now start fishing, before hunger takes the best of you."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster hopped along only a bit behind. "I can be faster," he lied, "but then I wouldn't get to see Levi tackled. It's just not the same if I do it myself."
Janus kept running...until they came in sight of the archway marking the entrance to the ruins. The wolfdog stopped, looking in awe at the thing. "Wow." The artist in him considered the job that had taken to design something that had stood despited the devastation that had turned an ancient city to ruins...But then he perceived Levi's scent. "This way!" he said, and ran...before almost crashing into a kid carring a ferret! Luckily, he stopped right on time. "Hey there, guys. Sorry, heh."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Can I share with you?" Shukaku asked, blushing slightly.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis blinked a few times then was gonna speak and stood in a confused manner. He never considered that! Would that mean He was supposed to be here then return?! "Wait then if thats true then am i back in the present?" Anubis asked "Is this the ruins of the temple?" Anubis said looking around
ImageImageImage
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:At that point, the kid grabbed Tutter by his arms and took him in his own. "You are tired! Dad says it's very rude not to help someone when he needs to. Where can I carry you?"
Tutter looked at Derek, a little surprised by the friendliness of the kid. "Well, thank you." He looked down the path they had just came, he had already seen and learned a lot. "What was this of old lava tubes?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun immediately got defensive.

"I'm fine, thanks very much," he said, the temple was close now, he could probably find it on his own. Khun sighed again.

"Sigh, sorry. Look it's a sore spot I don't like to talk about," he said, "Thanks though."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke thought for a moment.

"'You are welcome'," Luke said to Donau, "I think that's the best we can do right now." He then got up and hugged Amber.

"There there, nothing about it, see?" He said to her.

"Sigh, it's just, sigh," she said, hugging him back. She rested her head in his shoulder for a minute.

"Strange new world," he said, patting her back.

"Yeah, yeah," she replied.

"We need to get to work," she said.

"Yeah, I know," Luke said.

"Start when your done writing," Amber said, "I'll take point."

"Sure," Luke said, letting go, and sitting back down, writing down the majority of what has happened so far and what the dragon spirit had said. Amber walked over to a pallet and took a hatchet, shovel, and hoe. She looked at the immediate area in front of the pallet "wall". The task was almost staggering. Bushes here and there. Clusters of rock here and there. Tall palms, small palms, skinny palms. She spied a leafy frond bush right next to the pallets. She sighed, she set the the other tools down, and took up the shovel. She noted where other bushes of it's type were in the area.

"Well, you have to start somewhere," she said, "Sorry greeny," Then she began chopping away at the bush, putting it's pieces in a formal pile where it once stood. The foundation settlement work had begun.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique stammered at the sight of the being.

"Wow," was all she finally manage.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

By now the canine figured he'd be used to this sort of thing. This wasn't the first dragon he's seen today after all. But Flint found his mouth gaping like the rest of the group as he stared awestruck. "What? Where did..." His tongue went numb sometime after that.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Can I share with you?" Shukaku asked, blushing slightly.
She answered with a wet hug. "No problem! You're such a brave feline, you earned it."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis blinked a few times then was gonna speak and stood in a confused manner. He never considered that! Would that mean He was supposed to be here then return?! "Wait then if thats true then am i back in the present?" Anubis asked "Is this the ruins of the temple?" Anubis said looking around
"You're in the temple, the flaming bird answered. "Does it matter when? I thought you were worried about finding your place in the world. I think you found one, but...you?"
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter looked at Derek, a little surprised by the friendliness of the kid. "Well, thank you." He looked down the path they had just came, he had already seen and learned a lot. "What was this of old lava tubes?"
"Well, someone calls this island 'the Swiss island' because of them. This is an old volcanic island, though not active anymore. But geologists say that when this place was young, it was erupting every day for years and years. Like Mount Etna, but for a loooonger time. Under the surface, there is this web of cold lava tubes. Most of them are filled with freshwater, but there are enough of them to walk underground the island from coast to coast. Tourists pay a lot to visit them."
And it was then that a wolfdog almost ran into him, apologizing. The kid looked at him with a puzzled expression. Ohh, you got cat's eyes. Kewl!"
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun immediately got defensive.
"I'm fine, thanks very much," he said, the temple was close now, he could probably find it on his own. Khun sighed again.
"Sigh, sorry. Look it's a sore spot I don't like to talk about," he said, "Thanks though."
"Don't you worry: We know about sore spots, and because of them we still are...reluctant even to show ourselves as we are to the world. But here we are. Go join your friends." And with that, she turned to walk away.
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke thought for a moment.
"'You are welcome'," Luke said to Donau, "I think that's the best we can do right now." He then got up and hugged Amber.
"There there, nothing about it, see?" He said to her.
"Sigh, it's just, sigh," she said, hugging him back. She rested her head in his shoulder for a minute.
"Strange new world," he said, patting her back.
"Yeah, yeah," she replied.
"We need to get to work," she said.
"Yeah, I know," Luke said.
"Start when your done writing," Amber said, "I'll take point."
"Sure," Luke said, letting go, and sitting back down, writing down the majority of what has happened so far and what the dragon spirit had said. Amber walked over to a pallet and took a hatchet, shovel, and hoe. She looked at the immediate area in front of the pallet "wall". The task was almost staggering. Bushes here and there. Clusters of rock here and there. Tall palms, small palms, skinny palms. She spied a leafy frond bush right next to the pallets. She sighed, she set the the other tools down, and took up the shovel. She noted where other bushes of it's type were in the area.
"Well, you have to start somewhere," she said, "Sorry greeny," Then she began chopping away at the bush, putting it's pieces in a formal pile where it once stood. The foundation settlement work had begun.
Rajida chose a machete and started chopping away as well. "How many huts will you start with? Just the four of us, or are you already planning other members?"
"By old tradition, the Founders' houses lay at the center of the village and nearby the temple," Donau said, marking the designated area with glyphs. "This will be the place of most power, it will be sacred to all generations."
---
xhunterko wrote:Monique stammered at the sight of the being.
"Wow," was all she finally manage.
Roarin wrote:By now the canine figured he'd be used to this sort of thing. This wasn't the first dragon he's seen today after all. But Flint found his mouth gaping like the rest of the group as he stared awestruck. "What? Where did..." His tongue went numb sometime after that.
Welcome, travelers of time and dream," it said, its mouth moving to reveal more clusters of stars, its tongue blazing with the fires of some giant star. Despite its size, its voice was...soothing, gentle to the ear. "I am sorry if this travel put you at unease. But oft other life forms are not what one expects."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus kept running...until they came in sight of the archway marking the entrance to the ruins. The wolfdog stopped, looking in awe at the thing. "Wow." The artist in him considered the job that had taken to design something that had stood despited the devastation that had turned an ancient city to ruins...But then he perceived Levi's scent. "This way!" he said, and ran...before almost crashing into a kid carring a ferret! Luckily, he stopped right on time. "Hey there, guys. Sorry, heh."
valerio wrote:And it was then that a wolfdog almost ran into him, apologizing. The kid looked at him with a puzzled expression. Ohh, you got cat's eyes. Kewl!"
Buster caught up soon after. "the coolest," he said to the kid. "Oh and sorry, Jany, but you're disqualified for trying to tackle the wrong finish line. I win," he joked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster caught up soon after. "the coolest," he said to the kid. "Oh and sorry, Jany, but you're disqualified for trying to tackle the wrong finish line. I win," he joked.
Janus crossed his arms at his chest and huffed. "Preys! Always finding a way to elude their doom." He then wagged his tail as he addressed the boy. "Hi, kid: I'm Janus and this is my boyfriend Buster. And hi, kid's pet," he added to the ferret.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded at the birds words "However i seemed to find my place among the masters that taught me, It was a pleasant feeling to be with someone to teach me." Hotep said without hesitation, however he wondered why he said it after knowing the masters only for a short time, there wasnt a way he couldve already passed time like that, was there? "why ask if me? did you doubt? My place is my own and i will follow my choices in life. Then when i return home ill be able to do more than before" Anubis said happily as he stood with his hands behind him
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:"Can I share with you?" Shukaku asked, blushing slightly.
She answered with a wet hug. "No problem! You're such a brave feline, you earned it."
Shukaku hugged Lyla back. "Thank you."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Well, someone calls this island 'the Swiss island' because of them. This is an old volcanic island, though not active anymore. But geologists say that when this place was young, it was erupting every day for years and years. Like Mount Etna, but for a loooonger time. Under the surface, there is this web of cold lava tubes. Most of them are filled with freshwater, but there are enough of them to walk underground the island from coast to coast. Tourists pay a lot to visit them."
And it was then that a wolfdog almost ran into him, apologizing. The kid looked at him with a puzzled expression. Ohh, you got cat's eyes. Kewl!"
Tutter listened while looking around as they went on. "Really, this place never ceases to get more interesting." When the other one ran up to them, he just looked back and forth between Derek and 'Kewl'.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:"Okay."
Now the figure was sitting by the river. "Good performance. But you will learn to do better. Now start fishing, before hunger takes the best of you."
"How did you--oh rait." The wolf just remembered about the Hunter being a spirit and all that.

With that, he stepped gingerly into a shallow part of the river, and with hands clenched, started looking for fish. Some swift jabs into the water later, and he got himself two medium-sized fish. Haq shook his feet dry once he was out of the water, built a small fire on a drier part of the land, and used his machete to fashion himself some skewers for the fishes.

He sat down next to the fire, glad for the warmth in his slight build, and held both skewered fishes a bit away from the flame. While he waited for the food to be done, he tried making small talk.

"Ai laik roastd fish, taste better den meat."