HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis only listened to the others now "Levi was it? what did you say someone called you? a dream...?" Anubis asked before joining next to him.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Dreamwalker," Levi answered. "I can walk through the spirit realm to get places faster."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

"why does that sound familiar?"Anubis said as Iditarod spoke up some "because when you first arrived two wolves called you that before running off"kritaros said floating above Anubis' s shoulder as he nodded. "that's where...so Levi that must mean you have some power that allows you it right? Or is it by connection?" Anubis asked
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Anything that makes any of that simpler," Luke said simply.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique fluttered over to Flint's head.

"How'd it get like that? If you don't mind me asking," Monique asked him.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hotep the psychic wrote:"why does that sound familiar?"Anubis said as Iditarod spoke up some "because when you first arrived two wolves called you that before running off"kritaros said floating above Anubis' s shoulder as he nodded. "that's where...so Levi that must mean you have some power that allows you it right? Or is it by connection?" Anubis asked
"Sort of both?" Levi answered. "My mom's spirit keeps me safe when I go in, but i think the shaman said something about some natural affinity I had. I can't quite remember."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Anything that makes any of that simpler," Luke said simply.
Donau shrugged. "Ok. By the way, even though you'll be after your own, you can still call out to Spencers for life-or-death emergencies, so if you forgot anything that is vital to your settlement and future, don't hesitate to press the panic button."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Sort of both?" Levi answered. "My mom's spirit keeps me safe when I go in, but i think the shaman said something about some natural affinity I had. I can't quite remember."
"I can vouch for the 'affinity'", a young lycaon ghost said, popping out of nowhere. "Hi there!" He waves his paw. "I'm Bartholomew o'Salisgrave, or Bart, for those who didn't meet me yete. I use' to be a wandering, restless soule since mah demise in an olde rabbit burrow near mah village. Levi here...juste saw me and befriended me. He founde mah remains an' brought 'em back to mah village. He's sorte of a honorary member of mah family since then. Juste say you're his friends, and ya get welcomed like brothers'n'sisters!"
Hotep the psychic

Unssuspecting the ghost Anubis did jump in fright his reaction under those terms sent a small wave of energy at the ghost only fading away behind it. Kritaros facepalmed while Anubis registered what he did. "sorry :oops: i just reacted....old habit" Anubis said crossing his arms to hide his paws. He looked ashamed and somewhat embaressed.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Bart waved his paw. "Schuck, ah thoughte 't wase foh...my bad english, that is. I'm still a little attached to my mortal speech I guess. But you're one powerful one, mistah. Comin' here t'train wid our shaman?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

xhunterko wrote: Monique fluttered over to Flint's head.

"How'd it get like that? If you don't mind me asking," Monique asked him.
Flint looked up at Monique and grinned a grin that would be more befitting of a cat. "Well miss, would you like a good story, or the truth?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Why not build something into a tree?" Shukaku suggested.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun waved nervously at Bart as he appeared. Ghosts of Roosevelt and Booths could appear at any moment and have a conversation and he wouldn't blink an eye a this point.

Monique grinned back.

"Oh, the truth of course, we can always save stories for later," she said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hopefully, that won't be each and every single day," Luke said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Hopefully, that won't be each and every single day," Luke said.
"Of course. You're not supposed to be spoiled housepets! You're ferals, proud and free, right?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Why not build something into a tree?" Shukaku suggested.
"Because the tree would get sick, with time. Sick and frail. Not to mention that a tree is likely to draw a lightning sooner or later. And then, and most important, there is the problem of insects and vermin: just too many of 'em, they'd endanger the eggs and the hatchlings. But keep thinking, 'Kaku: a new mind's vision may be more helpful than you think."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. Have you come up with. any ideas?" Shukaku asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Bart waved his paw. "Schuck, ah thoughte 't wase foh...my bad english, that is. I'm still a little attached to my mortal speech I guess. But you're one powerful one, mistah. Comin' here t'train wid our shaman?"
"Why is this the first time I'm hearing that accent? Did i just not notice it before?" Levi asked.
"Well you didn't notice Jessica's for years, I wouldn't be surprised."
"Hey, hers isn't nearly as strong."
xhunterko wrote:"Oh, the truth of course, we can always save stories for later," she said.
"Don't hold your breath... or whatever an equivalent is for spirits," Levi chimed in. "We aren't even sure if Flint's his real name."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Why is this the first time I'm hearing that accent? Did i just not notice it before?" Levi asked.
"Well you didn't notice Jessica's for years, I wouldn't be surprised."
"Hey, hers isn't nearly as strong."
"Uhh, dat's cuz we all lycaonse speak like dis. more or less. But since aftah my...dang!...since after my death I tried to correct myself. The one mortal I reached out was a kid, and he found my speech funny. It was *embarrassin'*!"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Okay. Have you come up with. any ideas?" Shukaku asked.
The class left the room and moved along the corridor, and up a stairway. "NO! And that's why it's so difficult to realize anything decent! Humans think that since we're animals we're sooo eco-friendly and wise, but if the best idea is to build up something inside a tr--*" Ravio stopped at once, his paw serrating Shukaku's wrist, as if afraid to let sudden inspiration go.
Then the young raccoon, moving his eyes around with the prudence of a prey species, whispered to the cat, "Say, Kaku: Can you draw?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah I can. Why do you ask?" Shukaku asked, tilting his head.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah I can. Why do you ask?" Shukaku asked, tilting his head.
"Because I just had the greatest idea! Come along!" Not that Shukaku had many choices, since he was literally being dragged along by the coon's strong grip!
Hotep the psychic

Anubis listened without speaking again ashamed at himself. "well actually for me im here to start over again. If I can be a shaman with others I'd do so, ive always been one for helping others"Anubis said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis listened without speaking again ashamed at himself. "well actually for me im here to start over again. If I can be a shaman with others I'd do so, ive always been one for helping others"Anubis said
"Then you're in the right place," Alyse said. "What kind of magic you deal with?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. Woah!" Shukaku exclaimed as he was dragged along by the raccoon. "Could you please slow down a bit? I'd like to keep my arm."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Okay. Woah!" Shukaku exclaimed as he was dragged along by the raccoon. "Could you please slow down a bit? I'd like to keep my arm."
"C'mon, wussy kitty! We're here already!" Ravio let go of Shukaku once they had reached the upper floor, well ahead of the rest of the class. "There!" he pointed at the door down the new corridor. And ran. "Come on!"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sheesh, slow down will you?" Shukaku said, running after Ravio.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique tilted her nose up at Levi.

"I figured I'd get a good story in any case, hmph," she said, adding on airs. She then waved to the young lycaon whom she hadn't greeted yet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hopefully, not TOO proud to call for help when it's needed," Amber said, playfully tilting her head towards Luke.

"With luck and preparation we won't need any," Luke said, putting his hands on his hips.

"With YOUR luck?" Amber joked. Luke rolled his eyes.

"Rub it in why don't ya?" He said, "But yeah."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Hopefully, not TOO proud to call for help when it's needed," Amber said, playfully tilting her head towards Luke.
"With luck and preparation we won't need any," Luke said, putting his hands on his hips.
"With YOUR luck?" Amber joked. Luke rolled his eyes.
"Rub it in why don't ya?" He said, "But yeah."
"What do you guys plan to trade with the other merchants? Remember, your choice will be very influential in your development."
---
Ravio entered the laboratory. He led Shukaku to a rack where rolls of papers and stacks of pencils were waiting. "Take what you need, and draw a structure that one could set up around a tree. Not a box or something, but like a second skin, get it?"
Hotep the psychic

"multiple types....mostly psychic and spiritual. I learned about my power with energy with kritaros" Anubis said slowly as if still trying to hide the fact he had powers.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah I think I understand." Shukaku said, grabbing a roll of paper and some pencils and he started drawing.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
xhunterko wrote:"Oh, the truth of course, we can always save stories for later," she said.
"Don't hold your breath... or whatever an equivalent is for spirits," Levi chimed in. "We aren't even sure if Flint's his real name."
Flint rolled his eyes and waved his hand in a sort of "Psh" gesture. "Please, I have yet to tell a lie to any of you." The white canine replied. He took a quick moment to go through his conversations from yesterday. Half-truths were still truths, right?
"Anyways, if you want to know the facts, I was crouched behind a car, some big truck or whatever, minding my own business. Then suddenly the ignition kicked on and I got a face full of hot gas and whatever carp those exhaust pipes spew out. Guess it wasn't well maintained or somethin, it took days to get all the black stuff off my face and as much as I rubbed my eye I still couldn't see well out of it. It's been gettin worse ever since. Thank dog I wasn't facing it head on. Had my face turned at the moment of impact. Pwoosh!" He dramatically reenacted the scene by using his black paw to represent the smoke as it slowly moved closer to rest against the side of his face.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"multiple types....mostly psychic and spiritual. I learned about my power with energy with kritaros" Anubis said slowly as if still trying to hide the fact he had powers.
"The local shaman will surely help you find the help you need."
Roarin wrote:Flint rolled his eyes and waved his hand in a sort of "Psh" gesture. "Please, I have yet to tell a lie to any of you." The white canine replied. He took a quick moment to go through his conversations from yesterday. Half-truths were still truths, right?
"Anyways, if you want to know the facts, I was crouched behind a car, some big truck or whatever, minding my own business. Then suddenly the ignition kicked on and I got a face full of hot gas and whatever carp those exhaust pipes spew out. Guess it wasn't well maintained or somethin, it took days to get all the black stuff off my face and as much as I rubbed my eye I still couldn't see well out of it. It's been gettin worse ever since. Thank dog I wasn't facing it head on. Had my face turned at the moment of impact. Pwoosh!" He dramatically reenacted the scene by using his black paw to represent the smoke as it slowly moved closer to rest against the side of his face.
"I don't know about miracle healing, but again, you may get all the help you need as well." Alyse patted Flint's shoulder. "Just don't keep anything from the medicine witch dog, heh."

The group arrived at the gates of the village. The doors were open, revealing the flurry of activities. The air was filled with the delicious smells of fresh hot breads and roasting meat. Lycaons in tribal clothings would carry around water and wood, or just working to huts. Cubs were running around in their games...
Then two cubs stopped in their tracks and looked at Buster with awe. "Rabbit!" one of them exclaimed, before both ran away.
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah I think I understand." Shukaku said, grabbing a roll of paper and some pencils and he started drawing.
Ravio lookd from behind the cat's back. "Yes, I think you're getting it. I knew this was a good idea..."
All around, the other students were talking, humming songs, working on wooden models -and occasionally cursing when a hammer it the wrong thing.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, other than what we've already discussed?" Amber said, "I think I'd like to try wine as well. Can't have a good cheese without a good wine."

"Provided, it's good wine country around here," Luke said, "Me I was wanting to look into tobacco."
That's funny. Khun thought when the young kids ran off from the rabbit. Khun sided next to Buster and nudged him in the elbow.

"Behold, the mighty foe scareth off his future opponents, heh," Khun said, "No doubt your the talk of the town already."

Monique tilted her head after the story.

"How is it that you did not wash your face off right away? Surely that would have mitigated some of the problem you have now," Monique said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Well, other than what we've already discussed?" Amber said, "I think I'd like to try wine as well. Can't have a good cheese without a good wine."
"Provided, it's good wine country around here," Luke said, "Me I was wanting to look into tobacco."
"Sorry no drugs and superalcoholics allowed. You can grow your wine fruits, but wine is the only tolerated alcoholic drink. Spencers doesn't even let his paying tourists get drunk.
"Though this is not a country for grapes as you know them, due to our geographical position and climate, we do have a particular fruit humans call Graisin: A ground grape, if you like. It comes in angry red fruits that can be easily cultivated. It's not safe to eat, since it contains a natural insect poison, and its effects are cumulative, but the wolves know how to make a fine and potent wine out of it without unhealthy side effect.
"So here's my suggestion: You come up with your best dried meat, something that no one has ever eaten on this island, and them wuffies will happily trade their wine secrets with you."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis smiled looking at the village once he entered. Everything seemed to facinate him today.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint smiled innocently, "Oh, water was hard to come by in the situation I was in, I was lucky enough to find a drinking fountain later on that day. Maybe I'll tell you about that part later" He chuckled. Flint's attention was then grabbed by the activity of the lycaon's village. 'Wow." The white dog gawked openly at the flurry of activity that was going on in the village. "Is it always like this or did we come at Rush Hour?"

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:Flint smiled innocently, "Oh, water was hard to come by in the situation I was in, I was lucky enough to find a drinking fountain later on that day. Maybe I'll tell you about that part later" He chuckled. Flint's attention was then grabbed by the activity of the lycaon's village. 'Wow." The white dog gawked openly at the flurry of activity that was going on in the village. "Is it always like this or did we come at Rush Hour?"
"Oh, this is a tranquil day. You should see them when they prepare for the beach party. Just ask nicely and they will be all over you to make you feel better. It comes just natural to them."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks. So, what do you do for fun?" Shukaku asked as he kept drawing.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:"Oh, this is a tranquil day. You should see them when they prepare for the beach party. Just ask nicely and they will be all over you to make you feel better. It comes just natural to them."
"Really?" Flint chuckled, turning to Alyse, unsure if the shepherd was exaggerating or not. And he could hardly believe anyone could be happier and more enthusiastic than the bundle of energy next to them named Reggie.
"So how does it go exactly? If I say something like, 'I need help getting me through the long and dark tea-time of the soul that is my life', am I expected to be bowled over with happiness and love?" He joked, "Or is that too dramatic?"

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"Really?" Flint chuckled, turning to Alyse, unsure if the shepherd was exaggerating or not. And he could hardly believe anyone could be happier and more enthusiastic than the bundle of energy next to them named Reggie.
"So how does it go exactly? If I say something like, 'I need help getting me through the long and dark tea-time of the soul that is my life', am I expected to be bowled over with happiness and love?" He joked, "Or is that too dramatic?"
"Aww, what makes ya sad?" asked a female voice right behind him!
"Is der anythin' we kin do foh ya?" asked one of the *two* lycaons just standing there. Two quite fit and muscular ladies that could've come straight out of a 'Pridelands' book. Both giggled at Flint.
Reginald, too, giggled.
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Thanks. So, what do you do for fun?" Shukaku asked as he kept drawing.
Ravio scratched his head. "Uhh, the usual stuff? I mean, no videogames or electronic stuff of course."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis stiffled a laugh from what was happening to flint, before looking around "you said that shamans were here correct?" Anubis asked
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

¨Well, I'd assume so given the fact that I was told the same thing earlier by Lyla. What do you mean by 'the usual stuff'?¨ Shukaku asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ha, I'll leave that to Amber, who has experience in such matters," Luke said, Amber nodded.

"It wasn't our best considering what we had to go with, but I was able to trade a couple rifles for jerky with coyotes once," Amber said, "They were really hungry."

Oh dear. Was the only thought Khun could manage concerning Flint's current predicament.

"Say Alyse, do they mind as a whole being photographed?" Khun asked her.
Last edited by xhunterko on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint flinched upon hearing the voices behind him, not so much by the sound, but by the strong female tone that resonated from them both. He quickly whirled around and found himself face to face with two... Strongly built to say the least, female lycaons. "A-ah, no no." Flint assured the two women, waving his hands in front of him, and suddenly feeling quiet flustered by the turn of events. "I-I was just asking my good friend here what to expect if I were ever to run into, err, lycaon hospitality." His gaze had fallen from the two women to the ground at his feet and his hands move politely behind his back. Flint glanced for a second over at Alyse, wondering if she knew they were there behind him all along...

Ref Ref!