HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Blue Peak Shore

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Luckily, both Kaiser and E.R. had been strictly instructed about how to act without betraying the truth. The shepherd examined the paper and said, "I see. Good, please follow us. We did not touch anything belonging to your friend."
---
The man, more a boy in his 18, wearing a loud hawaian shirt, turned to the older man. "Sure, go ahead. What do you need to know?"
---
The stage was set.
Ulysses was impressed: this was the first time he actually witnessed a challenge for power between Red Wolves. These isolationist tribes had come to killing, in the past, to protect their most important ceremonies.
the stage consisted of an arena surrounded by a fence made of wolf bones crossed like a macabre net. Each bone had been sharpened like a lance, so that seeking a pause by leaning against the fence would have proven a painful idea.
And the ground was in no better conditions: it consisted of a circle of cold granite surrounded by a ring of white-hot coals. Failure was considered such a dishonor that the loser was to be burned to ashes in the ring of fire rather than being honored for his attempt to seize leadership.
And Ulysses saw Fenrir standing there, in the middle of the rock circle, arms crossed, a defiant grin spread on his white fangs.
The labrador must admit it: the guy knew how to impress someone.
Tiara used a paw to rub her nose, which had been itching after all the sniffling and crying. She nodded as she followed the two officers.
---
Hoooooowwwss my precious Fen'rir doing today??? a familiar voice boomed out beside Fenrir as he stood and waited for battle. Sylar appeared before the revitalised wolf and began to slither around him like a snake.

Tell me...one thing only my dear servant... Sylar said, in a soft and dangerous tone. He stretched out his arm and pointed a hellacious nail at Balkan.

WILL....HE.....DIE
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:The stage was set.
Ulysses was impressed: this was the first time he actually witnessed a challenge for power between Red Wolves. These isolationist tribes had come to killing, in the past, to protect their most important ceremonies.
the stage consisted of an arena surrounded by a fence made of wolf bones crossed like a macabre net. Each bone had been sharpened like a lance, so that seeking a pause by leaning against the fence would have proven a painful idea.
And the ground was in no better conditions: it consisted of a circle of cold granite surrounded by a ring of white-hot coals. Failure was considered such a dishonor that the loser was to be burned to ashes in the ring of fire rather than being honored for his attempt to seize leadership.
And Ulysses saw Fenrir standing there, in the middle of the rock circle, arms crossed, a defiant grin spread on his white fangs.
The labrador must admit it: the guy knew how to impress someone.
The Shamans lead Balkan to the crowd around the arena and left him there, for the rest of the wolves separated in to, making a path for Balkan to pass.
The half-wolf entered the arena and stood in front of the creature that once was his grandfather... Fen'rir.
"Fen'rir!" Balkan announced "You have betrayed your son and your people out of hatred! You're no longer fit to Rule them! By the will of the spirits, I am here to make sure your tyranny comes to an end!"

~~~~~
valerio wrote:The man, more a boy in his 18, wearing a loud hawaian shirt, turned to the older man. "Sure, go ahead. What do you need to know?"
"Can you tell me what pleasures can the resort offer for myself and this wonderful companion of mine?" Mr. Meyer asked.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

At balkan's words, a path of ethereal blue flames opened the way for the half-wolf to pass unharmed over the blazing coals.
This is so going to be interesting! Ulysses thought
---
"Oh, this place offers much about everything, from diving, windsurfing, climbing, exploring the forests, the ruins, and then you can enjoy some rafting along the crescent river... And if you're of the lazy kind, you can use the multimedia resources in your rooms... You name it!"
The Moon Howler

Balkan stepped through the blazing coal and faced Fen'rir
"What say you in your defense, servant of Sylar?" the half-wolf asked

~~~~~~

Mr. Meyer chucked "Boy, I'm using a cane*, so them fancy sports are out of question, yet you mentioned ruins. What can you tell me about them?"

((OOC: cane* as walking stick))
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The boy pointed at the inland. "Oh, the Management has dubbed them 'The Ruins of Atlantis', to draw the tourists, but no one knows who built the place. All we know is that it's a veritable city in a perfect state of preservation, dated some 5,000 years ago. Archaeologists come here from all over the world to gather data for their books. Since you must use a cane, you can either go with the helicopter -and, man, you never got a lift in such a monster!- or ask for a jeep to carry you. In the meantime, you can elso enjoy the natives' hospitality. Them german lycaons are really friendly and nice people. And they bake the darnedest best bread you ever tasted!"
The Moon Howler

"Ugh... flying is so overrated." Mr. Meyer grumbled under his nose, then turned to the young man "Young lad, just tell me where I can get a ride to them ruins."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Who got two thumbs, can drive, got a guide license and will drive you to the Ruins of Atlantis even now?" the young man pointed his thumbs at himself. "Matt Mornings. I live to make tourists happy."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Levi woke up in his family's room in time for breakfast. He stretched and yawned before putting on his collar and heading down. Sitting by his collar was a notefrom his dad:
gone to check out the "Ruins of Atlantis" a bit before talking to Mr. Spencers about that job.

Levi just shrugged and groggily headed to the dining room. He finished his breakfast and headed out to the rest of the island at about the same time as a guy with a cane and his dog.

once outside, he breathed in the air, energized and ready for anything.

Hey, Barty. you nearby? if so, do you have any suggestions for what I can do to occupy myself today?

(OOC: assuming that "Since you must use a cane" means that Levi's parents could easily reach the Ruins of Atlantis on foot. or at least easy for them. or can they not see them without a tour guide present?)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The ghost of the young German Lycaon appeared in a puff of ethereal smoke! <Good morning, Dreamwalker Levi! before hearing what you have to propose, let me tell you that you *do* have a very interesting mind when it comes to dreams.> He nudged at his mortal friend, the elbow of course sinking into the cat's flesh. <Stupid incorporeality.>
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi shivered a bit. ooh, Your ghost elbow is cold. Anyway, yeah, my mind has always been interesting. Just... get out of there if things start going weird, ok? I'd like to keep a bit of privacy. He chuckled a bit, hoping he hadn't already dreamt anything awkward.
(OOC: "I wanted to put them on my fingers and pretend I had witch nails.")
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The ghost just stuck his tongue at him <Well, so? You have a life to enjoy! But now, what was that you had in mind? In your waking mind, I mean>
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Well, I was wondering if you had any suggestions for what I can do today since all of your ideas turned out quite well for me yesterday. Any ancient artifacts of magical powers or anything? he added the last part jokingly.
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Who got two thumbs, can drive, got a guide license and will drive you to the Ruins of Atlantis even now?" the young man pointed his thumbs at himself. "Matt Mornings. I live to make tourists happy."
Mr. Meyer burst into laugh "I like your style, young lad. Lead the way!"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The boy motioned him to follow. "I was born and raised on this island. Just like all the german Shepherds from the farm. And believe me, even if I can get in touch with the whole world thanks to the gizmos here, I never thought of going to the continents, not me. I couldn't see myself living elsewhere. I worked and am still working to know every corner of this place, and mister, you don't know how many surprises it got in store! And this's our ride!" he stopped in front of a jeep, a real US military model straight from WWII, in mint conditions. "The Allies used to have a military outpost here, saved their sorry butts during the War for Atlantic. Mr. Spencers understood that recovering infrastructures and vehicles would save a lot of money and make for a great impression."
The Moon Howler

"Truly impressive." Mr. Meyer said, raising an eyebrow, as he got into the jeep "Boy, mind if I ask you about a certain person in the resort?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Matt opened the door for his passenger, then hopped at his seat. "Sure. Ask away."
The Moon Howler

"What can you tell me about Dimitar Johnson?" Mr. Meyer asked. On the back seat, Martin's ears perked up.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"One of our chief archaeologists? A nice guy overall, very devoted to his job, very demanding, but not taxing. he raised by himself a fine half-wolf half-dog pup, Balkan. I rarely talked with him about his private life, so i can't be of much help... But let's put it this way: you *don't* want to mess with him. Once, during a visit at the ruins, this gal started shrieking her vocal chords out of her throat and demanded that Balkan could not approach a place where humans dwelled." Matt chuckled. "The following day, bam! she and her family were on a ship back to Europe! her lawyer is still scared to contact old Dimitar!"
The Moon Howler

"Oh, my!" Mr. Meyer exclaimed "The stories about him are getting better and better." He added as he looked back a bit surprised at Martin. The canine returned with the same look.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''At the very least...'' the Inspector said, slamming a big fist down on the bar counter in his tipsiness. ''I could have asked what was going on with her life when she was alive. I could have asked her wether everything's alright....And I just brushed it aside!....DARN!'' The Inspector cussed, downing a full glass and putting his hands to his face to weep. ''Oh Richard....it's all my fault....it's all my fault...''
---
''Uhm...hey guys...'' Tiara asked as she walked with her two new comrades. ''Did Mae feel happier when she came to this island?'' she asked, hoping that the question would not aggravate their feelings. She knew that what she did was severe, but she never knew Mae to be a happy and content dog.
---
Lars had been trekking with his two lovemates for over half an hour now and even though the shepherd was sweating it out with no problem, he was slowly getting a little fatigued.

''Wow....pretty long journey eh? Are we even near the river?'' Lars asked, grabbing Athena's waist and walking beside her.
---
''Oh and can I ask you something Hara?'' Mae asked. ''Why is Lars able to learn to become a Shaman and not me? I mean, isn't he and I pretty much the same?''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You better be sorry!" said...Mae!
The female husky was right there, sitting in the pkace of Spencers, looking angrily at her superior...looking through what was left of her face after her gun had wiped half of it. "You know what you did to me!"
---
Kaiser and E.R. exchanged a glance -now came the worse part, lying to a worried friend.
E.R. nodded. "She found peace, she...understood what her priorities were."
---
The answer to his question was a whiff of water from the nearby source.
Diana said, without turning, "One thing you will have to learn is to put aside your physical sensations. With the proper training, you'll overcome the limits of your mortal shell."
---
"Lars is still many years from becoming a shaman, child. He just started his training, and it will be a hard process. Plus, he has a natural rare affinity with the otherworld."
---
Back at their hut, Salina kissed her husband awake. "And how we're doing today, my bravest mate?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Inspector's face turned a violent pale as his eyes fixated upon the corpse of his dead subordinate Mae. His jaw trembled with a heart stricken fear as he dropped his glass and fell to the ground, using his arms and hands to back away from the re-animated figure of the husky....with half of her head blown off.

''PLEASE MY DEAR!'' Inspector Lin screamed, quickly getting on his knees and raising and lowering his head rapidly. ''I AM VERY SORRY MAE! PLEASE! I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE IN SUCH A STATE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOU OH PLEASE MAE....'' Inspector Lin cried out, tears filling his eyes.
---
Tiara smiled as she heard the soothing reply. ''Mmm...then I'm glad to hear that...at least she was happy. Thank you. You must have gone through so much trouble to help her too..'' Tiara said, putting a paw on Kaiser's shoulder.
---
Lars nodded as he went forward to put his paws onto Diana's waist, giving her a small cuddle. ''Yes Ma'am. Although I must say that catching breakfast here requires an unusually long distance of traversing hmm? Well, here we are anyway...'' Lars said, pointing to the river a few metres from where they stood. ''Heh, this will do actually . If the river is deep enough, I shall be diving and spearfishing here. I prefer the taste of freshwater fish as opposed to those at sea anyway...what say you ladies?'' Lars asked, having both his broad muscular arms around the two females.
---
Randy smiled as his beautiful wife awakened him with a kiss on his lips. He used a paw to stroke her face gently and pulled her closer to his body, warming them both up. ''Doing really well, as long as you are here my love...'' Randy said, rubbing his nose against hers.

He hugged her close as they still lay in bed. ''Mmmm...I guess the blessing ceremony is done...and I think it should be our honeymoon by this time of the week. Whaddaya feel like doin'?'' Randy chuckled as he used a paw to brush Salina's fur.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Fen'rir snorted a laugh. When he spoke, he sounded almost...like a cub. An overgrown cub packed with muscles and fangs and sharp claws.
"How cute. You almost sound as if you believed in what you said, halfbreed. You're not worth to smell my *tail*, pathetical creature!" The leader of the tribe walked toward Balkan. Then he stopped, crossing again his arms against his chest.
"Please, try your best. Your challenge, your first attack."
---
"But you did not! I tried to call for your help, and you were always too busy making me miserable! And you came here to punish me again! What will you do with my friend now? ANSWER!"
---
Kaiser shook his head. "It was not. She needed someone who would listen to her, that's all."
---
Athena and Diana looked at the GSD as if he had just proposed to toss a grenade in the river.
"We *grow* our food," Athena said.
"The Crescent River and every other flow of water is sacred, for it's born from the Peak." Diana pointed at the mountain that once spewed magma. The world's tallest waterfall was breaking through a bank of low clouds.
"The Peak created Tricana Island, now it gives her life. Nothing that lives in the inland waters can be eaten, unless it is to sate the direst hunger."
"That is why we take our fish only in the sea." Diana pointed at a canoe parked by the river. "We'll bring you there, you will save your strength to catch our meal."
---
"it is time you overcome your fears," she said. "Will you trust me?"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Fen'rir snorted a laugh. When he spoke, he sounded almost...like a cub. An overgrown cub packed with muscles and fangs and sharp claws.
"How cute. You almost sound as if you believed in what you said, halfbreed. You're not worth to smell my *tail*, pathetical creature!" The leader of the tribe walked toward Balkan. Then he stopped, crossing again his arms against his chest.
"Please, try your best. Your challenge, your first attack."
Balkan smiled "Look who's speaking, demon-blood." He began to circle around him "Look at yourself, twisted by your own desire. You stink of foulness, Fen'rir. You're not even worthy to stand on the sacred ground of Tricana!"
Balkan made a full circle and stopped in front of Fen'rir. Then he charged with his fists.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Fen'rir didn't move.
He just stood there, waiting to be hit
The Moon Howler

Balkan continued to charge, but suddenly stopped right in front of Fen'rir and tried to perform a kick on his side.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Fen'rir's paw moved like lightning! He grabbed the ankle in a vise-like grip.
The red wolf grinned. "That's your best, pup?" And he pulled with all his renewed might, making sure to rake deep his claws into the other's flesh!
The Moon Howler

"Aargh!" Balkan screamed as he felt Fen'rir's claws. But then he beamed the old wolf a toothy grin
"Gotcha!"
With this, The half-wolf twisted his body with incredible speed, his new tattoos lighting up just long enough for him to kick his demonized foe in the chin, kicking him back a bit , but most importantly, to free his leg. The half-wolf made a back-flip and landed on his feet with a slight grunt, his leg bleeding from the wound.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"That was amusing. And now you are limping, pup. What do you think you can do?"
The Moon Howler

"You'd be surprised what one can do, when he has a reason!" Balkan grinned once again "When someone fights for salvation of his Father and his people, he fights for Honor, Pride and duty! I fight for something more! There are those who love me I am fighting for!"
His eyes shone in bright yellow
"I have a mate and future cubs I'm protecting as well!" he yelled "My wound means nothing. It won't slow me down!"
Now even his white tattoos shone.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Fen'rir's eyes and claws started shining with a bright red light.
"Your funeral."
The Moon Howler

Balkan lowered himself into a defensive pose "Your turn, demon-blood!"

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Oooooh just look at you little pup..''

The low and dangerous voice of Sylar boomed out among the battefield as the massive figure of a ghostly demon-wolf made its way towards Balkan. This time, he appeared twice as big and more bulked up than before. He swished his tail as he took a few steps to Balkan and knelt down beside him. ''I'm suggesting that you surrender my dear....or your grandfather over there will not rest until you have been torn asunder..hehe'' Sylar said, using a thumb to point to Fen'rir. ''You have a mate and cubs to take care off. How 'bout this: Bow down to me, give me your soul, and you will walk away with all the power you can ever harness in your entire lifetime...what say you Balkan?'' Sylar asked with an evil toothy grin.
---
Inspector Lin shook with fear as he desperately tried to appease the angry Mae. ''OH BUT MAE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!'' he cried out, continuing to bow down to her. ''It's....it's not as if I do not have other superiors who manitor my every move at work....they pressure me with the decisions I make...that is why I had to make you miserable to work harder....it was never personal I swear!! Deep down I never wanted to hurt you!! I was just so angry!'' The Inspector said, now weeping like a baby. ''AND...AND I PROMISE! I'll take good care of Tiara! I'll...I'll raise her pay! I'll do whatever I can to take care of your friend...just *sniff* just please don't hurt me! Take what you want from me just...not my life...'' he cried out, prostrating on the floor.
---
''Oh..sorry..'' Lars said, scratching his head fur with embarrasment as he realised he could have jumped into a sacred river to fish. And this could anger the other shamans as well as the Gods of the island. It was his first steps in understanding that this island was alive, and he was more than determined to learn how to borrow energy from it.

''And this river looks strangely familiar too, like the one I envisioned myself to be yesterday...'' Lars said as he picked up a stick and sharpened it's tip with a small blade, forming a simple spear. ''Well my lovey dovies...let's...go fishing...'' Lars said, climbing into the canoe.
---
''Oh...okay..'' Tiara said. She realized Kaiser was as solemn as she was. Maybe she found comfort in him too.
''So...what's nice to eat 'round here?'' Tiara asked, trying to be cheerful now.
---
Randy looked at Salina with a renewed spirit. He felt that with her by his side, anything was possible...even if it meant being comfortable around with snakes..

He gave his wife a deep kiss and held her waist. ''Yes...I will trust you with ,my life Salina..''
The Moon Howler

thrasherblades wrote:''Oooooh just look at you little pup..''

The low and dangerous voice of Sylar boomed out among the battefield as the massive figure of a ghostly demon-wolf made its way towards Balkan. This time, he appeared twice as big and more bulked up than before. He swished his tail as he took a few steps to Balkan and knelt down beside him. ''I'm suggesting that you surrender my dear....or your grandfather over there will not rest until you have been torn asunder..hehe'' Sylar said, using a thumb to point to Fen'rir. ''You have a mate and cubs to take care off. How 'bout this: Bow down to me, give me your soul, and you will walk away with all the power you can ever harness in your entire lifetime...what say you Balkan?'' Sylar asked with an evil toothy grin.
["Stay strong, Worgen!"] Another voice boomed around the battlefield. A spectral figure of a wolf appeared behind Balkan, putting his spectral paw on the half-wolf's shoulder ["Son, listen to your heart! Will you allow that demon to threaten you and your beloved? Will you allow him to take away Your honor, pride and duty?"]
"By the will of the spirits, I am Worgen, the sacred warrior, the chosen once in a generation!" Balkan began "The legends and the feats of the Worgen, their victories are told in the stories of old. He was given this power to lead the wolves to better future." he turned to the demon "You want me to defile these stories? To put the ancient to shame? To ashame my kin by surrendering to a low creature like you?" The white spectral flames engulfed him "I AM WORGEN! I WILL NEVER BOW TO DEMONS!" he yelled at Sylar.
["You see that, demon?"] Val'kir asked ["You can't match the power of this island..."]

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Sylar frowned as soon as Balkan refused to accept his offer.

''So be it.''

He turned around and made his way to Fen'rir's side. He got behind him and placed both his gigantic paws on his broad shoulders.

''Well Balkan, I guess this is the end for you. Just like how I have taken your grandfather's soul, I shall take yours. One way or the other, I shall devour you and make sure you suffer for the path you have chosen! For now, prepare to meet your demise! Gehahaha!'' Sylar laughed as he began filling Fen'rir's black blood with a stream of energy, causing a black flame to engulf his body.

He parted his paws from his shoulder and crossed his arms, looking at Balkan intensely.

''Fen'rir....finish him!
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Well, I was wondering if you had any suggestions for what I can do today since all of your ideas turned out quite well for me yesterday. Any ancient artifacts of magical powers or anything? he added the last part jokingly.
Bartholomew scolded him. <Careful, my mortal friend, these are not items you want to mess with when you still have no experience... Although, there *is* a place I want to show you. Follow me.*> And the ghost started walking toward his native village
---
Fen'rir roared like a demon and threw himself at Balkan! He grabbed the younger half-wolf's neck and his claw sank into the flesh! The older, possessed wolf looked like a demon himself, his were the eyes of a mad dog, all traces of reason gone, his jaw a snapping flurry of drooling fangs, his muscles tensed in that final effort to push the young one toward the coals.
"Have you heard him, you stupid, idiotic pup?! It's over for me, I am lost, but I'll mke sure to bring you down with me! We'll both burn and then you and Sylar both shall keep me company, forever! I will DIE rather than allowing a weakling half blood to rule MY people!"
---
"And why should I?" asked...Spencers.
The resort's owner was still there, sitting, his glass in hand and looking very puzzled. "Inspector, do you want me to send for a doctor?"
Even the barman and the handful of tourists and the staff was looking at the guest as if he had just lost three times his mind
---
Diana looked at the weapon, while Athena started padding, following the current.
"Well, now that is a finely crafted weapon. You have talent."
---
Salina felt almost guilty to trick her sweet husband into this, but it had to be done... But then again, she saw the determination in his eyes, the love that motivated him, and she felt so proud! "Come, then. This won't take long." And she gently pulled Randy out of their hut
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Bartholomew scolded him. <Careful, my mortal friend, these are not items you want to mess with when you still have no experience... Although, there *is* a place I want to show you. Follow me.*> And the ghost started walking toward his native village
you know, that last part was a... nevermind. just lead the way. at this thought, he began to follow his otherworldly buddy.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''GEHAHAHAHAH...HAHAHAHAHA! OH WHAT A DELIGHTFUL DAY THIS IS!'' Sylar hooted, reclining back in horrendous laughter. He tread towards the fallen Balkan and squatted down beside him. ''Yes, you weakling. Die! You have always been inferior unlike Fen'rir the great Red Wolf warrior, and today shall be the day that your kind will acknowledge their worthlessness in life! This will be your fate...and theirs! Do it Fen'rir! KILL HIM''
---
The Inspector realized that he had embarrased himself in front of many people after that strange encounter with Mae's corpse. It had been an illusion of some sort, or some unearthly intervention going on his head. Whatever it was, he had to fill Spencers in.

''I...I saw a ghost! The...the ghost of Mae! She...she wants...re---revenge!!'' The Inspector said , flabberghasted as he wiped more sweat of his forehead. He desperately clinged to Richard's suit. ''I...I have to get out of here Richard! I have to!''
---
Lars smiled at Diana's comment. He reached his arms in front of her chest and gave her a hug, kissing her cheek. ''Well, it's nothing honestly. Just something that I was taught in military school when I was younger. The basic tools of survival, which included making make-shift weapons like this spear. Glad you liked it though. The biggest challenge is actually hunting the fish on a single breath of air...I only managed to be underwater for only 2 minutes. But I think I can go longer. Would you like to dive with me later?'' Lars asked, letting Diana's head rest on his chest.
---
''Haha...alright...'' Randy said, following his wife out the hut.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"What's that? Guilty conscience?" Mae asked from behind him, leaning over his shoulder, whispering cold breath into the man's ear. "So weak..what will your true masters say?"
---
"We both will be honored to."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Fen'rir roared like a demon and threw himself at Balkan! He grabbed the younger half-wolf's neck and his claw sank into the flesh! The older, possessed wolf looked like a demon himself, his were the eyes of a mad dog, all traces of reason gone, his jaw a snapping flurry of drooling fangs, his muscles tensed in that final effort to push the young one toward the coals.
"Have you heard him, you stupid, idiotic pup?! It's over for me, I am lost, but I'll mke sure to bring you down with me! We'll both burn and then you and Sylar both shall keep me company, forever! I will DIE rather than allowing a weakling half blood to rule MY people!"
thrasherblades wrote:''GEHAHAHAHAH...HAHAHAHAHA! OH WHAT A DELIGHTFUL DAY THIS IS!'' Sylar hooted, reclining back in horrendous laughter. He tread towards the fallen Balkan and squatted down beside him. ''Yes, you weakling. Die! You have always been inferior unlike Fen'rir the great Red Wolf warrior, and today shall be the day that your kind will acknowledge their worthlessness in life! This will be your fate...and theirs! Do it Fen'rir! KILL HIM''
Strangely enough, Fen'rir pushed Balkan to the coals... the The half-wolf stopped at the very edge, solid as a statue. The flames engulfing him became bigger and brighter, engulfing Fen'rir as well.
"Your anger is powerless and turns into despair. The Darkness within you wanes into shadow." Balkan pushed away Fen'rir's paws and claws, his wounds slowly starting to regenerate. "Tricana herself gives me power. Although she does not have a mind on her own, she can still feel and aid those who need it." He only pushed the old wolf once and sent him to the center if the arena, the flames holding the demonized leader tight to the ground, as the half-wolf walked towards him.

My RP Characters