HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Congratulations," Adel told the pair. "I hope you two vill be happy togezah!" He then turned to Reginald. "Vould you like to see ze sharks? Lead ze vay, I am curious."
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"who, me? Since when am I shy?" Levi asked.
"Since I decided so, so follow the lead." Alyse stuck out her tongue at the cat.
-----------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Alright everyone, It's time to show this mountain who's boss... though I suppose that would actually be whoever carved the stairs into it, but let's show it who's second in command!" Drake exclaimed.

"Save some of that energy for the climb," Dianna said as she began to exit the helicopter. "Everyone grab your gear and follow me. If you forgot anything you need back at the resort, we should have a replacement for you. And don't forget, we leave the mountain exactly as we found it."
Virgil grabbed his gear, including the backpack he had promised to wear to carry Tacite when she'd get tired, then followed the rest of the tourists, with the lemure in lead.
A gust of wind welcomed the group. the trees were rustling, and the emporium's lights were turned on.
"This is SO going to be exciting!" Bruce said. "It was all so dull and quiet, in the ol' jungle!"
Virgil went to the emporium and grabbed extra energetic food. "Just to make sure." He passed some bars and dried meat to Tacite. "I'll carry the water. Remember, don't waste energies other than walking. It'll be a long long walk. Oh, and don't worry too much about the lightnings. Somehow the mountain draws them to itself, no one's going to get hurt."
---
Tha Housefox wrote:"Congratulations," Adel told the pair. "I hope you two vill be happy togezah!" He then turned to Reginald. "Vould you like to see ze sharks? Lead ze vay, I am curious."
No sooner had he spoken, that Reginald had grabbed the dog and was dragging him toward the beach.
Alyse sighed. "There goes our mission. Let's follow him, Adelheid may not be used to friendly sharks."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"who, me? Since when am I shy?" Levi asked.
"Since I decided so, so follow the lead." Alyse stuck out her tongue at the cat.
-----------
Tha Housefox wrote:"Congratulations," Adel told the pair. "I hope you two vill be happy togezah!" He then turned to Reginald. "Vould you like to see ze sharks? Lead ze vay, I am curious."
No sooner had he spoken, that Reginald had grabbed the dog and was dragging him toward the beach.
Alyse sighed. "There goes our mission. Let's follow him, Adelheid may not be used to friendly sharks."
"After you. I'll follow the lead," Levi said, sticking his tongue out at her.
------------
valerio wrote:Virgil grabbed his gear, including the backpack he had promised to wear to carry Tacite when she'd get tired, then followed the rest of the tourists, with the lemure in lead.
A gust of wind welcomed the group. the trees were rustling, and the emporium's lights were turned on.
"This is SO going to be exciting!" Bruce said. "It was all so dull and quiet, in the ol' jungle!"
Virgil went to the emporium and grabbed extra energetic food. "Just to make sure." He passed some bars and dried meat to Tacite. "I'll carry the water. Remember, don't waste energies other than walking. It'll be a long long walk. Oh, and don't worry too much about the lightnings. Somehow the mountain draws them to itself, no one's going to get hurt."
"Yeah, apparently the builders of the stairs also put copper or something into the mountain to conduct electricity," Drake said as he was putting his pack on.
"It's deep enough that there shouldn't be any chance of accidentally touching it," Dianna added as she did the same.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis left a different store now with a new hiking knapsack on, he adjusted the strap and let it hang to his side as his last bag. "well that's everything...huh?" Anubis said looking at the newly landed chopper on the pad. he peered through the window seeing the different pets the tourists had there. then went ahead and walked over closer to the pad while putting the pearls inside a pocket. he was glad he saved them otherwise he would have stolen as usual. He then hopped on a rock next to the landing pad gracefully and watched everyone.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:The ladder retracted and the door closed.
"Believe me, Captain, I hate this racket as well, but these contraptions come useful. We'll be at destination in no time, faster than any bird you know!"
The helicopter took off.
Shadowclaw hissed as the helicopter took off. Seeing the height he was at, he shivered, but he decided to keep his pride intact and endure it.

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:"Holy habanero sauce!" Flint watched as the bowl formed a metallic mantis monster. Out of instinct and self preservation he found himself standing behind Martin.
"Think there's any way we can come to some mutual agreement with it?" He asked rhetorically
"Uh..." Martin muttered in response "I doubt so?"

Meanwhile the monster roared ["Puny human! You dare deny me what is rightfully mine?"]

"They're not yours to begin with!" Dimitar shouted back "Your control over them is no more! I don't know from which hole you crawled out, but I'll make you'll return back there with a kick-start!"

["Pathetic creature!"] Manneck'vos growled ["I am thousands of years old! I was never defeated by a mortal! How do you even think you - ignorant, untrained, undisciplined creature could actually harm me?"]

"Because the storied always tell about the dashing hero that defeats the ugly monster, not the opposite!" Dimitar said, grinning.

Manneck'vos growled and threw two spheres of energy - one at Dimitar and one at Martin and Flint ["Handle this, smart man!"]

Dimitar didn't care much about the sphere heading for himself, but when he saw the bolt going for the two dogs, something in him snapped. He allowed himself to use a technique he swore he wouldn't use unless it was a matter of life and death. Now that this criteria was met, he simply followed his instincts.

The man charged the sphere , slashing through it and dispersing it. This however gave time for the second sphere to get too close to the two canines. The man's eyes glowed in white for a second and simply disappeared, appearing a second later between the dogs and the Dark energy sphere, now swinging with both hands, forming another energy blade in mid swing and dispersed that sphere as well.

"Got anymore?" Dimitar asked "I am just getting warmed up!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē took the food from her friend, she would have protested being treated like she couldn't handle anything more strenuous, but she knew her own limits. Snatching a bag that matched her size, the ferret deposited the food to free up her hands for writing, "Interesting. I wonder how they dug down so deeply." Tacitē presented her notebook to Dianna and Drake. "Is there evidence to suggest where the conducting lines are?" Already her curiosity had been piqued
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Okay. I know right now isn't really the time to say this.". Flint was still standing behind the shepherd (it helps that he's shorter).
"But it's pretty awesome to know that our owner's a jedi.". He looked over at Dimitar.
"There any way we can help?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Tiara would first hear a loud bump from the door. The sound of Amber being startled and jerking back out of Luke's arms and hitting her head on the door. Amber rubbed her head for a moment before opening.

"Oh, hey hon," she said excitedly, "So, what happened?" This time, it was Luke who was behind Amber. Mostly cause he took his poncho off to get in the shower. And was slightly embarrassed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, at least this way I get to see where the docks are too, heh," Khun said to Levi and Alyse.

"So, two days huh?" Khun said, "You are one lucky cat. How'd you manage to be her fancy?" He added with a smile.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''I'm innocent! Officer Grimm pardoned me and Garrett's to blame!'' Tiara said, yelping out loud and wagging her tail.

Lieutenant Garrett, however, wasn't pleased. Back in Grimm's office, he cursed and swore at his superior, barring his fangs! ''HEY! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW! THERE WERE NO WITNESSES AND I WAS DOING MY JOB! GIMME BACK MY RANK!!'' the GSD yelled, slamming his paws against his table.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"See dear? I knew you'd be okay!" She said, going to hug her but stopped and rubbed her head fur instead.

"Eh heh, wet fur, and me and Luke were just about to shower," she said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Lieutenant Garrett, however, wasn't pleased. Back in Grimm's office, he cursed and swore at his superior, barring his fangs! ''HEY! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW! THERE WERE NO WITNESSES AND I WAS DOING MY JOB! GIMME BACK MY RANK!!'' the GSD yelled, slamming his paws against his table.
Grimm moved the mouse of his terminal, clicked something a couple of times...and then turned the laptop screen, showing Lt. Garrett latest feat in full color and sound. "Seriously? You forgot about *our own* security inside security HQ? Lieutenant, did you drink anise as of recently?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lt Garrett froze in horror as the footage made his jaw drop to the ground. He never thought Grimm would pull this on him, and his eyes immediately twitched as soon as the word 'anise' had been uttered. Yes, he had been drinking, but he wasn't gonna let Grimm punish him further.

''I don't know what you're talking about!'' Garrett screamed like a child, slamming his paws against the table even harder now. ''I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!'' Garrett yelled in his face.

Tiara simply smiled cheerily at Amber, but her ears soon picked up the angry shouting of the enraged K-9 Officer. She then turned to Amber again. ''Hey dear. You might wanna stay indoors and keep the door locked. I got a feeling this will not end well...'' Tiara said, holding both her paws.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"Okay. I know right now isn't really the time to say this.". Flint was still standing behind the shepherd (it helps that he's shorter).
"But it's pretty awesome to know that our owner's a jedi.". He looked over at Dimitar.
"There any way we can help?"
"Stand back and be prepared to run should I fall!" Dimitar said, dispersing yet another sphere with his energy blades. Then he quickly turned his blades into small energy orbs, joined them together, forming a bigger one and shot it at the creature. Immediately he formed another set of blades around his hands.

Manneck'vos slashed at the incoming large energy orb and dispersed it ["Is that all, little human? Will that be the great force you boasting to be?"]

"Never underestimate a human, Mankados!" Dimitar said

["Manneck'voss!"] the creature shouted ["Manneck'voss! Why can't you humans ever get my name right?"]

"Because nobody really cares for monsters like you!" was the mocking answer from the human
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Lt Garrett froze in horror as the footage made his jaw drop to the ground. He never thought Grimm would pull this on him, and his eyes immediately twitched as soon as the word 'anise' had been uttered. Yes, he had been drinking, but he wasn't gonna let Grimm punish him further.
''I don't know what you're talking about!'' Garrett screamed like a child, slamming his paws against the table even harder now. ''I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!'' Garrett yelled in his face.
Tiara simply smiled cheerily at Amber, but her ears soon picked up the angry shouting of the enraged K-9 Officer. She then turned to Amber again. ''Hey dear. You might wanna stay indoors and keep the door locked. I got a feeling this will not end well...'' Tiara said, holding both her paws.
Grimm joined his hands. His eyes could've frozen the Perito Moreno. "Lieutenant, are you actually yelling yourself into martial court? because, last thing I remember about you was your respect for the rank."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:"Hey, at least this way I get to see where the docks are too, heh," Khun said to Levi and Alyse.

"So, two days huh?" Khun said, "You are one lucky cat. How'd you manage to be her fancy?" He added with a smile.
"It's just my natural charm," Levi said with a smile. "the ladies want to get with me, and I'm not one to let past heart break make me say no."
------
Esper wrote:Tacitē took the food from her friend, she would have protested being treated like she couldn't handle anything more strenuous, but she knew her own limits. Snatching a bag that matched her size, the ferret deposited the food to free up her hands for writing, "Interesting. I wonder how they dug down so deeply." Tacitē presented her notebook to Dianna and Drake. "Is there evidence to suggest where the conducting lines are?" Already her curiosity had been piqued
"We don't know how they dug so deep," Dianna explained after reading. "And I actually don't know if there are signs of them."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Hmm, indeed," Amber said, Luke whispered something in her ear.

"Well dear, why don't we hang out the rest of the day together until tonight then?" she said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It's just my natural charm," Levi said with a smile. "the ladies want to get with me, and I'm not one to let past heart break make me say no."
"The truth is that I was getting bored here. Dogs, dogs, dogs and only dogs. I wanted to try out something new."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh?" Khun said to Alyse, "Know any who might see a lonely GSD? Ha ha, I kid. But anyways, what were you going to do today instead? If you don't mind me asking."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Oh?" Khun said to Alyse, "Know any who might see a lonely GSD? Ha ha, I kid. But anyways, what were you going to do today instead? If you don't mind me asking."
"Just have your papers right, and you won't have a hard time finding a willing mate. Lancaster is also a big breeding farm. Oh, and we were just following Reggie around to meet one of his imaginary friends. He's quite a handful, you know."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I already told you that friend's not so imaginary," Levi said. "But I don't deny Reg's handful... ness."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh is it?" Khun said, "I'd have to ask my parents for those, but I'm looking more for a steady relationship any ways. Eh heh, I'll bet his is. I used to help teach a sunday school class with lots of kids, so I know. Sigh. So how's the fishing here?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well at least some of them are interested in more than breeding," Levi said. "I don't think my papers are good enough to qualify for that," he added jokingly.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I already told you that friend's not so imaginary," Levi said. "But I don't deny Reg's handful... ness."
Alyse discreetly nudged the cat in his ribs. "Do you actually want to give these poor blokes the scare of their life, if they're lucky?"
xhunterko wrote:"Oh is it?" Khun said, "I'd have to ask my parents for those, but I'm looking more for a steady relationship any ways. Eh heh, I'll bet his is. I used to help teach a sunday school class with lots of kids, so I know. Sigh. So how's the fishing here?"
"Well, if you're used to teaching," she said, resuming a normal tone - and hoping the male hadn't heard her - "Then this place could use one like you. Not to mention that patience and book smart are considered good for breeding. And don't worry for your paper, Levi dear: as long as you stay out of my breeding calendar, you'll do just fine."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun heard something, but decided it best to ignore it.

"Wait, your, schedule? What do you mean?" Khun said to her puzzled.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: Grimm joined his hands. His eyes could've frozen the Perito Moreno. "Lieutenant, are you actually yelling yourself into martial court? because, last thing I remember about you was your respect for the rank."
Garrett's growls became more apparent as he snarled at the man. ''Hey shut up!'' he yelled, already embarrassed to the point of no return, and he never accepted humility. The heavy anise intake which he had secretly been abusing added to the pressure that he faced, and it blinded his logic. ''I'll smother that tramp!'' the GSD yelled, turning around and kicking the door open.

Tiara was about to accept Amber's offer when her ears picked up the heart stopping sound of a door being forcefully flung open. She shuddered in fear and let out a yelp. ''Amber quick go inside! Garrett's coming to get me!'' Tiara said, quickly getting inside and locking the door. Garrett had seen a door close quickly, and he immediately rushed to the cougar's room, slamming his paws against the door. ''COME OUT CORPORAL!!! WE HAVE A SCORE TO SETTLE!!!'' Garrett yelled, salivating with hate.

Tiara hugged Amber with fear as she contacted E.R on her radio. ''E....E.R?! Lt Garrett's gone crazy!! He's going to kill me!! Help!!'' Tiara whimpered.

''COME OUT OF THAT ROOM NOW!!!!''
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"YOU GET OUT OF HERE MUTT!" Luke hollared through the door as he braced himself against it. Trying to keep the idiot out as best he could.

"Amber, reach into my inside pocket of my poncho, and if he manages to barge in, aim low, preferebly between the legs," he said. Amber had noticed the odd shape his poncho had made when it landed on the floor. Nervous, she reached in and pulled out...a pistol?! One that had looked like it had been made for standard police duty.

"Where did you get this?!" She said, sitting back on the bed and pointing.

"Found it in a dumpster dive, fully loaded, never had to use it yet, hopefully we won't have to," he said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

That was Garrett's last feat for the day.
A second later after yelling and pounding at the door, a powerful jolt sent his brain into overload and, essentially, sent the crazed dog into a small coma.
"very stpid of you, mutt," Grimm said, removing his finger from the button of the small remote. He addressed two other dogs. "Take him to the confinment area. Then I want a staff meeting. This problem will be solved *now*"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke opened the door carefully, but not before motioning Amber to hide the weapon under the bed. After she did, Luke opened the door to make sure everything was all right. Amber hugged Tiara and held her tight.

"Thing's will be all right, don't you worry," she said to her.

"Officer Grimm, thank you once again," Luke said, "If any of this is any of our cause to blame...."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"The problem is with him and with those who had given him the anise. I'll start an investigation. You just stay under the radar and everything will be alright."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "We don't know how they dug so deep," Dianna explained after reading. "And I actually don't know if there are signs of them."
"Well it will be phenomenal if somebody were to find them!" Tacite wrote in a cheery font, "Though I suppose digging up the mountain to look is out of the question here." she adjusted her pack, "Maybe we'll find some clues to the great mystery on our journey."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You better rent a camera here at the emporium. You'll want to take a lot of images. And you'll just go crazy when we reach the top!"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis overheard from the top of the rock while seeing everyone leave. he jumped down and waited there for the coming group. most of all his attention focused on tacite and why she wrote most of what she was saying, his curiosity filled him with what was happening with the group. He adjusted his bag quickly and kept watching unsure of the reaction hed have if they were to see him as a wild animal.
ImageImageImage
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote:"You better rent a camera here at the emporium. You'll want to take a lot of images. And you'll just go crazy when we reach the top!"
Tacite flipped back in her book, "You don't think I can just use my eyes?" she had written playfully to Virgil on the sketch of the temple from a while ago. Despite her bragging, the ferret still went to retrieve a camera, the kind that printed out the photos it took
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Good choice! I'll just keep the pictures safe as you print them, okay?"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis watched the ferret head inside a store. He shrugged then walked ahead of the group down the path to the stairs.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Thank you once again sir," Luke said, heading back in. He grabbed his pistol from under the bed and shoved it back in his poncho, then his poncho in a drawer. Then he sat next to the two ladies on the bed.

"You two all right?" He asked them.

"I'm fine, glad I didn't have to use that," Amber said, "How 'bout you dear?" She asked Tiara.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Stand back and be prepared to run should I fall!" Dimitar said, dispersing yet another sphere with his energy blades.
Flint nodded. "Right-o" He grabbed Martin by the collar and pulled him along with him as he walked to what he defined to be a "safe distance away".
"Do you guys do this kind of stuff often?" The white dog asked Martin.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:That was Garrett's last feat for the day.
A second later after yelling and pounding at the door, a powerful jolt sent his brain into overload and, essentially, sent the crazed dog into a small coma.
"very stpid of you, mutt," Grimm said, removing his finger from the button of the small remote. He addressed two other dogs. "Take him to the confinment area. Then I want a staff meeting. This problem will be solved *now*"
''Th...thank you sir...'' Tiara said, shuddering a little as she stared at the motionless body of Garrett lying on the floor face down. She proceeded to hug Amber more as she tried to relieve herself from the fearful experience.

xhunterko wrote:"Thank you once again sir," Luke said, heading back in. He grabbed his pistol from under the bed and shoved it back in his poncho, then his poncho in a drawer. Then he sat next to the two ladies on the bed.

"You two all right?" He asked them.

"I'm fine, glad I didn't have to use that," Amber said, "How 'bout you dear?" She asked Tiara.
''I'm...I'm fine I guess....'' Tiara said, shaking a little. ''Garrett had been bothering me for a while. But I never knew how such a harmless prankster like him could turn into such a violent individual...I guess I'll have to start collating information about this soon...how it all originated.'' Tiara said, remembering the times when Garrett would cheekily poke fun at her while she ignored him. She never expected this, especially from a handsome young GSD like Lt Garrett. ''I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you guys...'' Tiara told Amber, sniffling a bit.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh shush shush shush, none of that now dear," Amber said to her, "It's not your fault. So, what are you going to do now? Other then file charges that is."
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote: Flint nodded. "Right-o" He grabbed Martin by the collar and pulled him along with him as he walked to what he defined to be a "safe distance away".
"Do you guys do this kind of stuff often?" The white dog asked Martin.
"I had no Idea he could wield magic in first place!" Martin replied after Flint finally let his color go so that the shepherd could breathe. "Thought that could explain some things he did a while ago... And if you do this again, I'll use you as a living shield next time I see a sphere coming at us!" the last sentence he added with a low growl.

My RP Characters