HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Stop giving me potential insinuations or I will take one. Unless you want me to make all the roleplayers blush. Also don't forget that Khun asked Alyse something too.

ic:

Grateful for a change of subject, Luke answered Mae.

"I mean, all I really want to do here is raise a family and not worry about feeding them here," Luke said, a little down, "And really, I think that humans wear swim trunks or something." Amber noticed Mae's slight reaction but decided to take another opportunity instead.

"Well, it doesn't bother me," she said, leaning against Luke's chest, "It really is the only way to swim really. Right hon?" Luke nodded.

"When we were kids, that was the only way too swim," he said, leaning back to make it more comfortable for Amber. Amber snuggled up to his neck, closed her eyes and purred.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Pleasure to meet you ma'dam," Khun said to Alyse, bowing a little, "You two friends?" Khun asked the two with a warm smile.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

ooc: right okay..

''Well of course they do... as an act of decency swimwear is to be worn around the pool areas at all times, but it's perfectly alright for us K-9 police officers to take off our collars when swimming or using the jacuzzi. I don't think there's any bathing suits being manufactured for animals anyway (that'll be silly), so that applies to you cougars as well. '' Mae said, heaving a sigh as she removed her glasses and wiped her face with a wet paw.

''By the way, did you know that these two are getting married soon?'' Tiara asked, nudging her colleague.

''Oh really?'' Mae said, sitting up at once. ''That's great! Congratulations you guys!'' Mae said, extending her paw for a shake. ''Their weddings scheduled to be a few days from now, and I get to be the bridesmaid! Isn't that right Amber??!'' Tiara exclaimed, squealing.

''Heh alright alright, calm yourself you silly dog.'' Mae said, playfully splashing some water at Tiara. ''Hmmm so when are you two getting married? And is there any wedding planner helping y'all out for this?'' Mae asked.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Thank you. And that one, normal rabbit, Donuo? Was it? Is helping us out with that," Amber said, shaking Mae's paw, then Amber looked blank for a moment, "Why I specified he was a normal rabbit is beyond me. Eh heh, and yes she is."

"I thought he said it was tomorrow wasn't it?" Luke asked, "Also, Tiara, don't get too excited. She might rope you into being her midwife too."

"It's a tradition in our tribe," Amber said.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Esper wrote:Tacite whistle happily at the banter before her, "I can live just fine where it's not too noisy." she wrote with a smile. As the lake came into view the ferret bent over to see it, astonished at the reflection's clarity. She was almost tempted to draw it, but realized that there wouldn't be much to draw at all! Leaning over further, Tacite began to write someing but dropped her notebook on the floor, out of her reach
Drake leaned over and picked up Tacite's notebook, then handed it to her. "Careful not to drop this while we're going up the mountain. It would be a shame if you couldn't express your thoughts when we get to the top. Also, you know... the no littering thing.
valerio wrote:"And you haven't seen it during a starry night," Virgil whispered in awe. He could never get used to the sight from above. "The lake's waters are sacred, for they are the tears the mother of earth wept when she had to be taken away from her daughter who had to go and become the moon. That is why the river has the shape of the crescent moon."
"I'm not completely certain, but I think we'll be passing over the lake again on our way back. You'll be able to see the nighttime view then," Dianna said.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"That we are, alpha. If you want to carry this burden, then do so."
Balkan went to each of the females and gave them a kiss.
"I'll be honored ta do so."

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"There it is!" Gilestra pointed at the sight of the Huey Bell 205 helicopter.
"Shiver me timbers!" Shadowclaw said "Tis flyin' indeed! Such a flying monstrosity of a machinery could've gotten one hanged..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The intercom chimed. A moment later, a woman's voice said, "Your attention please. This is Captain Wilcox speaking. Within ten minutes we will be reaching our destination, Blue Peak Mountain, or Tonaria. By the pad, you will be finding water, minerals and dried foods in case you had forgotten them at the resort. And don't forget to pick up a jacket as well, as the weather promises to be interesting. Thank you for your attention."
And sure thing, there it was: not exactly the most imposing volcanic formation in the world, but it surely looked impressive with its rings of thick vegetation growing along its sides, just as if the heavens had decided to crown the mountain.
And of course, there was the most spectacular feature: the large cascade falling from the top and giving the mountain its well-deserved name. Lightnings were making the grey clouds ammassing over the top shine with an eerie nuance, as if new suns were trying to burst through the grey.
---
The helicopter landed gracefully in the square of Arcadia, generating a temporary gust of wind.
The door opened a moment later.
"There we go, Sir!" Gilestra shouted over the rotor's roar. "Please follow me aboard: you'll see things that no one of your generation ever had the pleasure to witness!"
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis climbed to the next edge pulling himself over. he then saw the stairs on the mountain. "WHAT?! theres stairs here? what are stairs doing on a mountain this is ridiculous." Anubis said looking out seeing a helicopter pad and a few stores. "I thought this mountain would be more of a climb not some tourist stair thing....Huh helicopter? a big one too" Anubis continued seeing the helicopter in the distance, it surprised him on size but it also reminded him of pace and other things, he shuddered and decided to wave at the helicopter as it started to land. "what a buzz kill but still this mountain reminds me of the incan villages, I better grab a new backpack while im at it at those stores and maybe some other stuff." Anubis said to himself planning his next thieving opportunity. He then settled at walking back down the stairs to the group of tourists "maybe theres other pets there I haven't met yet." Anubis said to himself again continuing down stairs.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote:"Thank you. And that one, normal rabbit, Donuo? Was it? Is helping us out with that," Amber said, shaking Mae's paw, then Amber looked blank for a moment, "Why I specified he was a normal rabbit is beyond me. Eh heh, and yes she is."

"I thought he said it was tomorrow wasn't it?" Luke asked, "Also, Tiara, don't get too excited. She might rope you into being her midwife too."

"It's a tradition in our tribe," Amber said.
''Huh? Midwife? What's that??'' Tiara asked in curiosity.

''Someone who assists females when they are giving birth...'' Mae replied.

''Oh....wow!! I wouldn't mind actually....I can get to see your adorable little cubs up close that way!!!'' Tiara said, squealing in delight. Mae just sweated two drops and face pawlmed. ''Don't mind Tiara...she's one that's easily excited about things....'' Mae said, adjusting her back against the bubble streams.

''So...how'd you two meet and how long was this relationship goin' on for?'' Mae asked.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"You most certainly will," Amber said cheerily, enjoying the other's enthusiasm.

"As far as how we met, well, we've been friends since cubs really," Luke said, "We've really been friends since then. The last couple years though, she'd been wanting to get closer, which I agreed to, since, we were pretty close any way. I had noticed that she shyed away from other males every now and then, even though I gave her plenty of opportunities to find someone else. But I finally gave in."

"That was because you were the only one who tolerated me when I was in one of my moods," Amber said, "When I first met Luke, there was no second guess as to whether or not I was going to have his cubs. At least for me. I always wanted to get closer, but he seemed a bit too reluctant. And last year, we were going steady and it looked as if he might take me. And then he had to run after that darned stag and get lost!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

ooc: ive run out of things to talk about. lets get some drama goin' on! xD

''Awwwww....that's really sweet.'' Tiara replied, adjusting her back.

''Well, I should prolly go back and finish up some paperwork on you too. Need to submit a report. See ya guys...'' Mae said, stepping out of the jacuzzi and grabbing her collar. She waved goodbye to the group and proceeded out of the pool area.

''So hey....I think I have an idea besides just sitting in bubbling water. I can have someone drive a jeep and we can visit the villages not far from the resorts! We can-'' Tiara said in mid sentence before sniffing the air and putting on an irritated face. ''Crap...it's him...''

''Aaahhhh, unless I'm not mistaken, I think I spy two cougars soaking away in a jacuzzi. Rare sight amongst the fauna and flora here in Merriweather.'' a voice echoed out from a corner. A male shepherd, about the same size as Lieutenant Kaiser, stepped out of the main swimming pool and went over to Tiara and the cougars. Tiara huffed an air of annoyance as the GSD approached Amber, laying down on his chest and sniffing her fur with a smug grin. ''Pleased to meet you. I'm Garrett Eseki.''

''Go away Garrett.'' Tiara simply said, folding her arms, sporting an irritated look.

The GSD simply ignored her as he continued checking out Amber. ''And how did you kitties get here hmm?''
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Without a second thought, Amber clocked the intruding dog with an undercut to the chin!

"I spy with my little FIST someone who needs a beat down!" Amber said, preparing to hit him again.

"Amber honey, please don't kill him," Luke pleaded, almost having hit the dog himself, and instead, grabbed her arm. Amber was glaring at the GSD with a growl!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Ohoho my....such unlady like behaviour...'' Garrett said, rubbing his smarting chin with a paw. He got up and went into the jacuzzi, choosing a spot beside Tiara and scootching close to her. Her face rendered a disgusted look as Garrett put an arm around her. ''Ya know....beasts like these two kitties are not really allowed in the premises except the cafeteria. As your commanding officer, I can report you for breaking the rules and you know what happens after that....unless you're willing to make an exception..'' Garrett said, stroking Tiara's fur on her cheeks. ''Those two are under investigation...'sir'. There wasn't any rule stating that refugees can't be allowed on prem-''

''Oh but I believe there is. Well, like I mentioned, why not come with me and we'll pretend this never happened. What say you??'' Garrett seductively whispered in her ear, slipping his hind leg underwater to touch hers. This angered the female GSD. Her face turned red, and when his leg made contact with hers she screamed. ''ENOUUUGH!!''she yelled, her voice echoing throughout the whole complex. Angered at the outrage of modesty, she grabbed her collar and used the tough leather to smack his face! ''YOU PIECE OF CRAP!'' Tiara screamed, grabbing the fur around his chest, ready to smash him to pieces! Garret, although slightly angered, shook his head with his signature grin, knowing the consequences she would face.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luckily for Tiara, Luke grabbed the dog by the collar out of the way and pulled him to face to face.

"Being in a position of authority, demands respect," Luke said to his face with a snarl, "ESPECIALLY FROM THE ONE'S WIELDING IT! But then again, your the kind who doesn't give a care. How you got to the position you are I'll never guess! So, for now OFF DUTY SIR, I'll kindly ask you to LEAVE the pool!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote:Luckily for Tiara, Luke grabbed the dog by the collar out of the way and pulled him to face to face.

"Being in a position of authority, demands respect," Luke said to his face with a snarl, "ESPECIALLY FROM THE ONE'S WIELDING IT! But then again, your the kind who doesn't give a care. How you got to the position you are I'll never guess! So, for now OFF DUTY SIR, I'll kindly ask you to LEAVE the pool!"
''Says the stupid kitty who doesn't have this..'' Garrett said, cheekily using a paw to point at two golden bars on his collar, signifying his 1st Lieutenant rank, and a black rubber strap wrapped around his wrist which read DUTY OFFICER. ''Now I believe that I'll have to ask you to leave instead. Have a good day sir.'' Garrett said with a grin so black that it could have blotted out the sun. ''And oh er, Tiara? I'm going to have to report you too, on a count of breaking the rules and disobeying and assaulting an officer on duty. Heh. Toodles!'' Garret said, roughly shaking himself off from Luke. ''YOU....YOU JERK!!!'' Tiara screamed at him, putting on her collar and rushing off to the ladies, crying.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh your getting harrassment charges, trust me on that," Amber growled to herself, then she followed Tiara.

"Tiara? Hon?" Amber said, following her. She found the poor dog and put her arms around her in hug.

"Shhhh, there there," she said.

Luke didn't say a word. He simply picked up his poncho and left. He went back to the cafeteria area and started looking around.
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:
xhunterko wrote:Luckily for Tiara, Luke grabbed the dog by the collar out of the way and pulled him to face to face.
''Says the stupid kitty who doesn't have this..'' Garrett said, cheekily using a paw to point at two golden bars on his collar, signifying his 1st Lieutenant rank, and a black rubber strap wrapped around his wrist which read DUTY OFFICER. ''Now I believe that I'll have to ask you to leave instead. Have a good day sir.'' Garrett said with a grin so black that it could have blotted out the sun. ''And oh er, Tiara? I'm going to have to report you too, on a count of breaking the rules and disobeying and assaulting an officer on duty. Heh. Toodles!'' Garret said, roughly shaking himself off from Luke. ''YOU....YOU JERK!!!'' Tiara screamed at him, putting on her collar and rushing off to the ladies, crying.
"That was an impressive show you put on, Lieutenant," Mr. Grimm said from the door...effectively blocking Tiara's retreat. "Now I will have to ask you and officer Tiara to follow me to my office. Now." He didn't shout, he didn't growl. he was just all calm and business. He turned, without even motioning the canines to follow him
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I do hope your not in too much trouble on our account dear," Amber said to Tiara.

Finally, not knowing what to do, Luke sat down in a chair with his head in his paws.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Actually, you two guys are not in trouble at all," the sturdy human said to the cougars. "Feel free to enjoy our facilities," he said making sure the others heard.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber smiled and bowed.

"Thank you sir, I will be sure and tell my fiance' that," she said.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"Wow..." Flint muttered. His eyes widened at the sight of so many ghosts.
"You made the call, Dimitar!" a spirit of a chubby man said "What is it?"

"It's time, ol' friend!" Dimitar said.

"You mean you'll set us free?" another spirit asked. He was the youngest looking.

"Then if you're here..." said a third, he had a short, military looking hair and a perfect figure. That spirit bowed his head.

"Yes, sorry, I couldn't do much about him..." He looked at Martin "However I brought the reason he lasted for so long."

The spirit looked at the shepherd as well "I see..." he looked back at Dimitar "Proceed, then!"

Dimitar nodded and opened the scroll once more.

"Spirits, bounded by this curse, heed my words! Today you'll be freed as the last member of the accursed is released from the shackles of this curse! Today you will ascend, but the last living will remain alive to keep your story for the descendants! Are you ready?"
All of the spirits nodded.
"Then we shall begin!" Dimitar said and began chanting something from the scroll. The spirits began to sing parts what the man was saying like a chorus.

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:The helicopter landed gracefully in the square of Arcadia, generating a temporary gust of wind.
The door opened a moment later.
"There we go, Sir!" Gilestra shouted over the rotor's roar. "Please follow me aboard: you'll see things that no one of your generation ever had the pleasure to witness!"
"Dis... hella-captor roars as much as raging sea! Ah either see da best da witchcraft could offer or yer artisans an' craftsmen really outdid themselves!" he shouted back "Lead de way!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Esper wrote:Tacite whistle happily at the banter before her, "I can live just fine where it's not too noisy." she wrote with a smile. As the lake came into view the ferret bent over to see it, astonished at the reflection's clarity. She was almost tempted to draw it, but realized that there wouldn't be much to draw at all! Leaning over further, Tacite began to write someing but dropped her notebook on the floor, out of her reach
Drake leaned over and picked up Tacite's notebook, then handed it to her. "Careful not to drop this while we're going up the mountain. It would be a shame if you couldn't express your thoughts when we get to the top. Also, you know... the no littering thing.
valerio wrote:"And you haven't seen it during a starry night," Virgil whispered in awe. He could never get used to the sight from above. "The lake's waters are sacred, for they are the tears the mother of earth wept when she had to be taken away from her daughter who had to go and become the moon. That is why the river has the shape of the crescent moon."
"I'm not completely certain, but I think we'll be passing over the lake again on our way back. You'll be able to see the nighttime view then," Dianna said.
Tacite gratefully took her notebook back from Drake, smiling widely at the human, "Thank you sir!" she wrote quickly. The ferret listened intently to Virgil, happy to absorb new information, "A nighttime view of a sacred lake. That sounds lke a truly wondeful sight!" she wrote to her companions
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"Actually, you two guys are not in trouble at all," the sturdy human said to the cougars. "Feel free to enjoy our facilities," he said making sure the others heard.
Tiara shuddered as she followed the human. ''But sir...Lieutenant Garrett had been harassing me ever since I got confirmed here, and when he was in the jacuzzi with me he had invaded my privacy on many levels which is wrong! You have got to believe me sir!!'' Tiara said exasperatedly, trying to seek justice throughout all of this. She gripped Amber's paws tight in fear.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis reached the bottom of the stairs and hopped on top of a rock to see the helicopters blades slow in the landing. He then watched inside seeing tacite and virgil. He smiled and waited staring as everyone left
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Dis... hella-captor roars as much as raging sea! Ah either see da best da witchcraft could offer or yer artisans an' craftsmen really outdid themselves!" he shouted back "Lead de way!"
Gilestra hopped up the automatic stepladder and invited the ocelot to do the same.
---
Esper wrote:Tacite gratefully took her notebook back from Drake, smiling widely at the human, "Thank you sir!" she wrote quickly. The ferret listened intently to Virgil, happy to absorb new information, "A nighttime view of a sacred lake. That sounds lke a truly wondeful sight!" she wrote to her companions
"Oh, you don't have an idea..." Then came the PA. "Look! Ain't that a magnificent sight?" Virgil pointed out at the mountain.
---
After the door had closed, and the security members and the human were walking along the corridor, Grimm said. "No whimpering in the ranks."
---
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"And now is the time to press charges if you can, seeing you have witnesses," Amber said quietly to Tiara, "I'm sure you'll be fine."

"And I ought to get back to my fiance', since he's probably moping somewhere and I'm sure the good officer doesn't want me in there with you," she said, gently letting go of her hand and rubbing her head fur.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Um, so, how long you two been together?" Khun asked Alyse and Levi.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint stood in awe at the spectacle before him. A sarcastic comment came to mind but he didn't dare speak while the chanting went on.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote:"And now is the time to press charges if you can, seeing you have witnesses," Amber said quietly to Tiara, "I'm sure you'll be fine."

"And I ought to get back to my fiance', since he's probably moping somewhere and I'm sure the good officer doesn't want me in there with you," she said, gently letting go of her hand and rubbing her head fur.
''Please don't leave...'' Tiara murmured, trying to catch her paw again as Amber slipped away to find Luke. Tiara seemed to be much more distraught than ever. What was going to be the outcome of this unfairness?
valerio wrote: After the door had closed, and the security members and the human were walking along the corridor, Grimm said. "No whimpering in the ranks."
---
''Sir....please, you have to believe me! What you saw at the pool wasn't what it seemed! Garrett got really sneaky with me!'' Tiara cried out, trying to convince Mr Grimm.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Officer Tiara, will you. just. calm. down? I don't care about being right and wrong, I care that you start acting like a *professional*, not a pup looking for mommy."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Fine...'' Tiara said, huffing in disappointment and standing at attention. I...guess I'm in trouble then. What will be the punishment sir..'' she asked, sniffling a little.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"The 'punishment', Lieutenant Garrett, will see you spending the next week on fatigue duty at the mess, stripped of your rank and weaponry. Acting like a puppy makes me sick, but abusing your authority makes me angry. And consider yourself lucky, since nobody got hurt. I also hope you learn a lesson from that, since I don't like the loyalty of my personnel questioned, not since the recent events. Officer Tiara, you are dismissed for the remainder of the day: And you sorely need to see a shrink, these...outbursts of yours are good for a civilian. You have a problem, you deal with it." The man grinned. "Questions?"
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint stood in awe at the spectacle before him. A sarcastic comment came to mind but he didn't dare speak while the chanting went on.
The Ring Dimitar placed on the "bowl" of cursed metal lifted in the air, flew out through the opening on the top and began floating over the opening. The skull on the ring opened it's mouth and from it, a spirit of a man pretty much like Dimitar, but completely hairless rose out... A spirit Martin knew very, very well.
"Dad..." he barely whispered.

The spirit looked around "Finally... Finally... I'm free!" then he saw Martin "Why did you brought him here, Dimitar? You know full well that I never wanted him to see me like that!"

"He needs to know!" Dimitar said "He deserves to know. I can't simply keep him in the dark. I can't simply keep the secret to myself... not from him."

The spirit sighed "Fine, carry on!"

Dimitar nodded and continuing the chant. This time, he lifted up the hand he held his ring on and the ring got out on it's own, mimicking the other one, but this time, only a small sphere came out and floated to Dimitar, entering his chest. The man simply shivered and continued the chant. The spirit of Martin's former dad joined the chorus.

At what seemed to be the end of the chanting, the altar's golden/silver bowl trembled and tore itself out of the altar, braking it's upper part. The bowl went through the ring, consuming them and turning into a metallic sphere of gold and silver.

"That wasn't supposed to happen!" Dimitar shouted.

An evil looking maw opened from Dimitar's side and spoke with a voice that could make one's blood to freeze.
["Foolish human!"] it said ["How dare you to steal these souls from me? They're mine!"]

"They are not yours, evil creature!" Dimitar shouted "Remove yourself from this place of purity!"

["Silence puny mortal!"] the sphere formed up into a grotesque bug-like figure that looked like a mantis, except it was standing on two legs and and two... hands. ["I am Manneck'vos the Soul Devourer, pathetic morsel! I shall devour all of you today!"] the monster said, forming a sphere of Dark energy and threw it at Dimitar.

The man jumped back, making a somersault in mid air and when he landed, he simply slashed the sphere with an arc of white-blue energy. after the sphere was dispersed, an energy blade was visible on Dimitar's hand.

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:Gilestra hopped up the automatic stepladder and invited the ocelot to do the same.
Shadowclaw followed the rabbit on the metallic construct. "Dis noise gives me headache! How are ye livin' with those things around?"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:"Um, so, how long you two been together?" Khun asked Alyse and Levi.
"It's been a two days... wait, how'd you know we were together?" Levi asked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Oh.. Nevermind then!" Rook says.
"Well, good. Monique is enough company anyway.. She's nice." Maxine said, slowly losening her grip on Asimov's tail. (but not too much..)
As they carried on walking along, the shadows following them quietly, Rook was getting bored.. (which he does quite often.)
"We almost there, Asi? I wanna see a pirate ship!" He moans, sounding like a child.
"Rook, hush. We get there when we get there.." Maxine answered, looking back at him over her shoulder.
"Sorry, Maxie.. But I'm bored.." Rook apologized, fiddling around with his tag with his free paw.
Something like a cold breeze brushed the feline's fur! "Do you want to play with us?" asked a voice right by him. "We are bored, too." ...and was that a paw that touched him? A paw cold as ice!
"Eheheh, Mayb-be I'm not THAT bored.. Sorry ghost!" Rook stuttered, griping a little tighter to Maxine's tail.
"What? Did a ghost just talk to you?!" Maxine asked, turning her head.
"I-I think so.." Rook murmured.

The trio carried on, the tunnels winding and twisting along..

(Ooc: Sorry I had not replied earlier!)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh, uh, um, er, I, uh, it was, just a guess, sorry," Khun said, looking down and shuffling his feet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke heard a soft purring in his ear and turned around, surprised to see Amber.

"Oh, hey," he said, getting up and hugging her, "Thought they dragged you away and I lost you again." Amber pushed him back with a paw on his chest.

"Ewwwwwwww, wet fur, no hugs!" She said, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Says you! So what happened?" Luke said.

"As far as what happened, Officer Grimm intervened," Amber said, then she filled him in.

"Oh, I hope Tiara isn't in trouble," Luke said.

"I wouldn't worry about her at all, she'll be fine, now you, you I'm worried about," she said, taking his hand and leading him off.

"Where we going?" Luke asked.

"To our shower of course," she said.

"Amber..." Luke was about to complain.

"No different then when we were cubs, I'll just turn around like always," she said, "And then we snuggle."

"Sigh, oh all right," Luke said as Amber closed the door to their room.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"The 'punishment', Lieutenant Garrett, will see you spending the next week on fatigue duty at the mess, stripped of your rank and weaponry. Acting like a puppy makes me sick, but abusing your authority makes me angry. And consider yourself lucky, since nobody got hurt. I also hope you learn a lesson from that, since I don't like the loyalty of my personnel questioned, not since the recent events. Officer Tiara, you are dismissed for the remainder of the day: And you sorely need to see a shrink, these...outbursts of yours are good for a civilian. You have a problem, you deal with it." The man grinned. "Questions?"
Tiara's frowned slowly turned into an impending smile as Grimm told her of Garrett's punishment. ''Wha...what? Really? T-thank you sir!! I promise to do whatever you asked me to. And I'll remind the good lieutenant later.'' Tiara said cheerily, saluting her senior and exiting the room, happily skipping back to the cougars' room. She knocked on the door excitedly. ''Amber!! Amber!! Guess what?!'' Tiara exclaimed, wagging her tail.

Lieutenant Garrett's mouth opened wide with shock as the verdict was read out, resulting in Tiara skipping out of the office happily. He growled at Grimm, banging his fist on his desk. ''HEY WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! I DID SOMETHING RIGHT! BESIDES THERE WERE NO WITNESSES EXCEPT THOSE TWO DUMB COUGARS!!! THEY COULD BE SIDING HER YA KNOW??!!'' the GSD yelled, barring his fangs at him, demanding Grimm to reconsider.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Holy habanero sauce!" Flint watched as the bowl formed a metallic mantis monster. Out of instinct and self preservation he found himself standing behind Martin.
"Think there's any way we can come to some mutual agreement with it?" He asked rhetorically
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacite had to crane her neck to peek out of the window properly, and gasped at the intimidating size of the mountain. suddenly the size of the surrounding crowd seemed to take a back seat to the ferret's new dread, "Wow. That is really really big" she scribbled out her last word and replaced it,"Beautiful."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis jumped off the rock he was on seeing the helicopters take off and land was starting to give him a headache. he looked at the shops and thought for a moment. he then walked over to a hiking/souvenir shop. Upon entering he saw the many souvenirs and glass items tourists would buy, but he was looking for other things. "hmmm I would need matches, flares, rope, pikes, medical kit, extra tape, and maybe a knife. But I don't see any of that stuff here yet." Anubis said adjusting his leather bag and continuing to search the store for what he wanted.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw followed the rabbit on the metallic construct. "Dis noise gives me headache! How are ye livin' with those things around?"
The ladder retracted and the door closed.
"Believe me, Captain, I hate this racket as well, but these contraptions come useful. We'll be at destination in no time, faster than any bird you know!"
The helicopter took off.
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:Eheheh, Mayb-be I'm not THAT bored.. Sorry ghost!" Rook stuttered, griping a little tighter to Maxine's tail.
"What? Did a ghost just talk to you?!" Maxine asked, turning her head.
"I-I think so.." Rook murmured.
The trio carried on, the tunnels winding and twisting along..
More 'breezes', more coldness, as the shadows in the darkness seemed to be more...present now.
"Oh, no, tell me ye didn't tell me ye didn't...RUN!" And with that, Asimov started to run. "Run an' dinna stope whatever ya do if ye value yer souls!"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Oh, uh, um, er, I, uh, it was, just a guess, sorry," Khun said, looking down and shuffling his feet.
"A good guess then," Alyse said. "He's a bit shy but he's braver than he seems."
---
Esper wrote:Tacite had to crane her neck to peek out of the window properly, and gasped at the intimidating size of the mountain. suddenly the size of the surrounding crowd seemed to take a back seat to the ferret's new dread, "Wow. That is really really big" she scribbled out her last word and replaced it,"Beautiful."
"And this is just the beginning," Virgil said.
The humongous helicopter landed on the pad a few minutes later.
(ooc: Brent our guides can take over from here)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"A good guess then," Alyse said. "He's a bit shy but he's braver than he seems."
"who, me? Since when am I shy?" Levi asked.
-----------
valerio wrote:"And this is just the beginning," Virgil said.
The humongous helicopter landed on the pad a few minutes later.
(ooc: Brent our guides can take over from here)
"Alright everyone, It's time to show this mountain who's boss... though I suppose that would actually be whoever carved the stairs into it, but let's show it who's second in command!" Drake exclaimed.

"Save some of that energy for the climb," Dianna said as she began to exit the helicopter. "Everyone grab your gear and follow me. If you forgot anything you need back at the resort, we should have a replacement for you. And don't forget, we leave the mountain exactly as we found it."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets