HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis looked around and decided to seperate really quickley and look at a stand that displayed cloth, he removed a few gold nuggets he kept hidden in a small bag that was labelled trade items. Anubis pointed at a small roll of black/red with gold lining silk and decided to trade the marketer for it. Kritaros slept inside his mind as the trade went on the two exchanging a freindly bow as Anubis rejoined the group while feeling the soft and smooth fabric.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That's terrible." Shukaku said, noticing that Lyla was sad and hugged her.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Edited slightly.

"Not really," Amber said, just leaning back and taking it all in, "And I was keeping an eye out for ancestors cause this is an astral plane and last I checked spirits are not bound by time or space any more, heh. Still though, did I lose my host? Or will he show up eventually?" The strangeness, much like the god like behavior of her host, did not seem to faze Amber the least.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke whisked more flies away. And stood and faced the pantheress.

"Raijda, in case you hadn't noticed, I have plenty to be nervous about, and plenty to do," he simply said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, New York being a big city there's always a good diversity of pets around so yes, plenty rabbits," Khun said, "There was even several clubs of different colored fur rabbits in the next neighborhood over where I lived." Khun grinned devilishly.

"It was great playing the trickster on them once in a while," he said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, since I'm assuming only you can answer, what is this place?" Monique asked Flint, "And I'm going to have to assume, is it unpopulated?"
Last edited by xhunterko on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:Haq felt a gamut of emotions wash over him along with the chieftain's grim words.
Fear... Trepidation... Curiosity... Anticipation....
It all culminated into butterflies in his slightly sunken stomach. He would have to prove his worth where his oath laid. There was one thing he was curious enough to ask the chieftain, looking at her face as they walked.
"Wat doo you meen, a soul, Chieftain?"
"The shaman told me of your coming, that is why you are still alive and in one piece. You will be put to test to prove that your words were true. Everything else will be told to you by the shaman. But you must now say 'yes' or 'no', and prove your dedition to us and to yourself."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Oh, I sorta teleported into their tunnels and they didn't want to mess with a dream walker," Levi explained. "Managed to save the other guy by saying he was my friend."
The shaman sighed. "True. Dreamwalkers are the otherworld's harbingers. And we were already cursed once, are not ready to suffer yet another curse. But that is all too well: With your help, this healing could go even better than anticipated. Only one guest remains to wait for.""
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis looked around and decided to seperate really quickley and look at a stand that displayed cloth, he removed a few gold nuggets he kept hidden in a small bag that was labelled trade items. Anubis pointed at a small roll of black/red with gold lining silk and decided to trade the marketer for it. Kritaros slept inside his mind as the trade went on the two exchanging a freindly bow as Anubis rejoined the group while feeling the soft and smooth fabric.
"So, what did you take?" Avaros said.
---
hypernovatic wrote:"That's terrible." Shukaku said, noticing that Lyla was sad and hugged her.
She returned the hug. "It was, but more for them. Now come, and never wander away from me. You are protected as long as you are with me, or to them you'll be but a tasty morsel."
As they proceeded, it became apparent that the underground city was even larger than one could imagine. The old magmatic chamber had been completely occupied by the structure in all its directions. And the *smell*! Even with the natural winds refreshing the place, it was like walking into a mix of a butchery and stalls and...something else you didn't want to learn about.
"First time, and even the second, I puked. Hard. You get used to it, the fascination overcomes the nose, eventually."
Each rabbit/kezzerdrix was as tall as Lyla, muscles rippling over the deformed body, veins and sinews grotesque on the skin... And speaking of nose, each time the couple passed near an underground dweller, they quivered and many one head turned their grim pale, blind eye to Shukaku.
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter shook Mr. Spencer's hand, "Thank you. Good luck dealing with that problem too." He watched as the man waked away, he was now in a pretty fortunate spot, Tom must be having a hard time being lead around by security. He took these moments to think over what he could do, looking at the smart watch he figured it could probably track him, not that he would know where the restricted information was at anyway. And he highly doubted anyone would just let him look through all the buildings Mr. Spencer had built here besides the main hotel. Maybe he could go look for a local, then what, not like they had the information he was sent to look for on Mr. Spencer and what he has here. Plus he was already tired from walking all the way here, and they probably would be here awhile, so he decided to take a small break and take in the sights of this place. Hopefully I'm not wrecking perfect opportunity to go find something...
"Who are you?" said a voice.
The voice of a boy. A human boy, of about 10, sitting on what was left of a wall. He wore a khaki jacket and shorts, dark-socked legs dangling playfully. "You work here?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke whisked more flies away. And stood and faced the pantheress.
"Raijda, in case you hadn't noticed, I have plenty to be nervous about, and plenty to do," he simply said.
Rajida nodded, her paws resting on his shoulders. "Oh, and you will have even more so to do, so many responsibilities... Does it take so little already to stress you out?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Oh, New York being a big city there's always a good diversity of pets around so yes, plenty rabbits," Khun said, "There was even several clubs of different colored fur rabbits in the next neighborhood over where I lived." Khun grinned devilishly.
"It was great playing the trickster on them once in a while," he said.
"Niiuohk?" She blinked her eyes. "Strange name for a city. But I so *do* like big cities, my ancestors come from a big city. Is this Niiuohk underground like my ancestors' city?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:The shaman sighed. "True. Dreamwalkers are the otherworld's harbingers. And we were already cursed once, are not ready to suffer yet another curse. But that is all too well: With your help, this healing could go even better than anticipated. Only one guest remains to wait for.""
"Who might that be?" Buster queried.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:When they both reached the foot of the hills, Reginald sniffed at the cool air. "It's over there. Can you climb?"
The hills themselves didn't look excessively difficult. In fact, they were low and gentle, covered with that tall grass that seemed to grow everywhere on this strange planet....
"No sweat!" Flint grinned, confident in his own ability to climb slightly not so very steep hills. He also couldn't help but try to show off to the pup beside him. What better way then showing off your hill climbing prowess?
Flint began with a large hop, putting one foot forwards when he suddenly discovered something very strange. "Wow wow waah?" He wobbled mid jump, stumbling as his foot hit the ground. He'd jump so high in a single bound it caught him off guard. Thankfully his descent was slow and was able to balance himself just enough to not topple over altogether. "Wonder if this is what walking on the Moon feels like..." He mumbled, glancing over at Reggie to see how he was doing.
Last edited by Roarin on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"No sweat!" Flint grinned, confident in his own ability to climb slightly not so very steep hills. He also couldn't help but try to show off to the pup beside him. What better way then showing off your hill climbing prowess?
Flint began with a large hop, putting one foot forwards when he suddenly discovered something very strange. "Wow wow waah?" He wobbled mid jump, stumbling as his foot hit the ground. He'd jump so high in a single bound it caught him off guard. Thankfully his descent was slow and was able to balance himself just enough to not topple over altogether. "Wonder if this is what walking on the Moon feels like..." He mumbled, glancing over at Reggie to see how he was doing.
Reggie's muzzle went all 'ohhh' at the sight of that performance. The pup then proceeded to coil all up, ready to jump...and jump he DID, covering almost half of the way with that simple leap! He looked like Christmas and Eastern had come all rolled up in one. "Awesome! Let's go all the way!" He jumped again, and in no time he was on the top, where he stopped, marveling. "Well, perhaps it's bigger than a lake..."
It was...a river, in lack of better words.
But a river so big that one could not imagine it. it stretched like a titanic blue snake to the horizon, and the other river looked so far away...and islands were poking out the placid waters...
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Bigger? What are you talking about?" A leap and a bound later Flint joined the shepherd atop the hill. Low gravity was gonna take some getting used to...
But... "Holy howl..." The white canine gaped at the sight of the immense body of water. It seemed to stretch on for...well. Ever. And not only was it long ,but wide too, he could see green spots of land dotting the interior of the "lake".
"Nope, that's definitely not a lake." He pats Reggie on the head and starts to head down. "Still wouldn't hurt to check it out."
xhuntero wrote:So, since I'm assuming only you can answer, what is this place?" Monique asked Flint, "And I'm going to have to assume, is it unpopulated?"
"I have... No idea." The canine grinned up at Monique. Not a sly or clever grin, but a genuine one. "But it's kinda awesome isn't it? Low gravity, nice terrain... And it's so peaceful."
Last edited by Roarin on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reggie nodded...and started running down the grassy slope, in that strange slow-motion caused by lower gravity. "LAST IN IS A ROTTEN FISH!"
Hotep the psychic

"trade, not take. and i found a fine roll of silk. i like to have akeepsake of the places i visit. i plan to make a small robe for me or maybe save it" Anubis said with some happiness.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku gagged as he walked beside Lyla and took in the smell. He turned his head and coughed. "That smells terrible!"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Valerio wrote:"Who are you?" said a voice.
The voice of a boy. A human boy, of about 10, sitting on what was left of a wall. He wore a khaki jacket and shorts, dark-socked legs dangling playfully. "You work here?"
Tutter was busy looking around, being indecisive wasn't really helping him. When the boy called him out he turned to face him, "No, I'm afraid I don't work here." He let out a small sigh, And there goes the one opportunity I had... He figured he could try to make the most out of the situation, at least it wasn't a guard or another figure of authority for now. "And uh... I'm just a tourist..." He paused to look the kid over, wondering where his parents might be, "Sorry, do you need something?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:Haq felt a gamut of emotions wash over him along with the chieftain's grim words.
Fear... Trepidation... Curiosity... Anticipation....
It all culminated into butterflies in his slightly sunken stomach. He would have to prove his worth where his oath laid. There was one thing he was curious enough to ask the chieftain, looking at her face as they walked.
"Wat doo you meen, a soul, Chieftain?"
"The shaman told me of your coming, that is why you are still alive and in one piece. You will be put to test to prove that your words were true. Everything else will be told to you by the shaman. But you must now say 'yes' or 'no', and prove your dedication to us and to yourself."
Knowing just how powerful s shaman could be, Haq was not that surprised that his arrival was expected. Hence the chieftain's calm demeanor in contrast to the lapine warriors.

"Mai ansur weel olwais bee yes, Your Eksellensy." This was his time to prove his new conviction towards carving his own future, and the test shall be an obstacle he must face. He is the last of the Dzi'ab, and despite despising the life he had lived there, he felt he was responsible in carrying on the extinct tribe's legacy.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

xhunterko wrote:
"Not really," Amber said, just leaning back and taking it all in, "And I was keeping an eye out for ancestors cause this is an astral plane and last I checked spirits are not bound by time or space any more, heh. Still though, did I lose my host? Or will he show up eventually?" The strangeness, much like the god like behavior of her host, did not seem to faze Amber the least.
Argon floated silently for nearly a minute "Master will await you in the Inner Sanctuary. He has... something personal to take care of before meeting with you. I assure you, miss Amber, that he-"

Before the crystal could finish a furred winged dragon materialized in front of the table where Amber sat. The Dragon was obviously female and the size of a human, her fur was azure, a white mane and her eyes were silvery. Her wings were also white. She wore a white shirt, black pantaloons and an apron with a small nameplate attack to it. Her name was Azura. She was also a bit annoyed when she spoke. her voice was young and melodic.
"Alright, Alright, Maquiss! Stop summoning me like that! I have other customers too, you know!" Azura said, looking at some sort of notebook she was holding "So, Is it the usual veggies or is there something else you would like?" she lowered the notebook and saw Amber "Oh! Sorry about that, miss! I didn't know he took friends to his private phased dimension of this establishment. So how can I help you, miss..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:"Mai ansur weel olwais bee yes, Your Eksellensy." This was his time to prove his new conviction towards carving his own future, and the test shall be an obstacle he must face. He is the last of the Dzi'ab, and despite despising the life he had lived there, he felt he was responsible in carrying on the extinct tribe's legacy.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Who might that be?" Buster queried.
At that moment, the Chieftain herself. together with a cadre of warriors...and a red wolf with them, entered the temple.
"That would be him," the shaman said. "The wolf. The recipient for Janus' tormented soul." Then to the wolf, he said, "Warrior, if you succeed, you may help your kin toward peace, toward a new integration.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"trade, not take. and i found a fine roll of silk. i like to have akeepsake of the places i visit. i plan to make a small robe for me or maybe save it" Anubis said with some happiness.
"And why not trade it for food?" kendra asked, as if expecting a certain type of answer...
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku gagged as he walked beside Lyla and took in the smell. He turned his head and coughed. "That smells terrible!"
"Over 3,000 creatures living in an enclosed environment like this may have that...consequence. But despite it all, some of them are trying to be nice. Unfortunately, according to legends, no matter how hard they try, *all* of them must leave this place and embrace the world outside, or the curse will never be lifted."
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter was busy looking around, being indecisive wasn't really helping him. When the boy called him out he turned to face him, "No, I'm afraid I don't work here." He let out a small sigh, And there goes the one opportunity I had... He figured he could try to make the most out of the situation, at least it wasn't a guard or another figure of authority for now. "And uh... I'm just a tourist..." He paused to look the kid over, wondering where his parents might be, "Sorry, do you need something?"
The boy giggled. "I'm Derek, and I was wondering if *you* need something. You look like you were looking for a treasure! I know because the grownups have that funny look when they think they are looking in the right place."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:At that moment, the Chieftain herself. together with a cadre of warriors...and a red wolf with them, entered the temple.
"That would be him," the shaman said. "The wolf. The recipient for Janus' tormented soul." Then to the wolf, he said, "Warrior, if you succeed, you may help your kin toward peace, toward a new integration.
"Wait, he's going to... take the Hunter?" Buster asked looking at the wolf. "can... can he handle it?"
as it was, he was at least safe from the Hunter, as was Janus to an extent. But if he went to another, it could cost them both their lives.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Wait, he's going to... take the Hunter?" Buster asked looking at the wolf. "can... can he handle it?"
as it was, he was at least safe from the Hunter, as was Janus to an extent. But if he went to another, it could cost them both their lives.
Janus grinned. "It was no coincidence that we are here now of all times, right, Hub?" he said to the thin air...
The tiny dragon appeared on his shoulder. "It is not. Haq had to be present and ready for this final trial, Janus Lagrange. Welcome, young warrior. I thank you for your courage and sacrifice," he then added to the red wolf.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

As if by magic, Haq suddenly saw himself and the rest being in front of a pyramid-like structure. It exuded mystery and mystical charm. Now, Haq was not exactly trained in the ways of magics and spiritual energy; those were only reserved for the shaman and the upper echelon of his tribe. But he knew just enough to know that he should pay his respects. Hence, he bowed slightly towards the building.

Only to see a group of animals already there, the main focal point being... a cave rabbit?! The more grotesque look, the hulking body, those pupil-less eyes; there's no mistaking it. The gangly wolf immediately ran in front of the Chieftain and took a defensive stance, shielding the elderly one.

"Your Eksellency, kueek! Ran owei, dat's a cave rabbit! Dey arr daengerou----"

He slowly began to notice that everyone was not panicking or running away. In fact, even the cave rabbit was not rampaging or leaping around and eating flesh like the stories he had heard.

Haq relaxed his defenses. "Arr you... de shaman?"
valerio wrote:At that moment, the Chieftain herself. together with a cadre of warriors...and a red wolf with them, entered the temple.
The wolf immediately bowed down by his waist. "Ai em sorry, Your Houliness. Ai haed meestaekun you for a cave rabbit." He slowly retreated back towards the 5 o'clock position from the Chieftain.

He then listened to what the shaman had to say to him, as well as the remarks from the two tourists that he had seen earlier. He was honestly a little concerned when he kept hearing things about something 'being passed on' to him. Even the bipedal serpent-like creature appearing on the wolf-like pet mentioned him as a sacrifice.

"Your Houliness, Ai want too know wat is it dat Ai need too doo."

[OOC: I'm sorry if the narrative's all over the place. I'm not in the right mindset to write a long and elaborate response, which I think is necessary here TwT]

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:As if by magic, Haq suddenly saw himself and the rest being in front of a pyramid-like structure. It exuded mystery and mystical charm. Now, Haq was not exactly trained in the ways of magics and spiritual energy; those were only reserved for the shaman and the upper echelon of his tribe. But he knew just enough to know that he should pay his respects. Hence, he bowed slightly towards the building.
Only to see a group of animals already there, the main focal point being... a cave rabbit?! The more grotesque look, the hulking body, those pupil-less eyes; there's no mistaking it. The gangly wolf immediately ran in front of the Chieftain and took a defensive stance, shielding the elderly one.
"Your Eksellency, kueek! Ran owei, dat's a cave rabbit! Dey arr daengerou----"
He slowly began to notice that everyone was not panicking or running away. In fact, even the cave rabbit was not rampaging or leaping around and eating flesh like the stories he had heard.
Haq relaxed his defenses. "Arr you... de shaman?"
The wolf immediately bowed down by his waist. "Ai em sorry, Your Houliness. Ai haed meestaekun you for a cave rabbit." He slowly retreated back towards the 5 o'clock position from the Chieftain.
He then listened to what the shaman had to say to him, as well as the remarks from the two tourists that he had seen earlier. He was honestly a little concerned when he kept hearing things about something 'being passed on' to him. Even the bipedal serpent-like creature appearing on the wolf-like pet mentioned him as a sacrifice.
"Your Houliness, Ai want too know wat is it dat Ai need too doo."
"Oh, but I *am* a 'cave rabbit', as you so colorfully put it," the creature chuckled. "We *all* are, in fact. It's just that we use the Veil to appear as...our ancestors used to look. We are a tribe cursed, you know: During the Tribal Wars, we went into hiding instead of using our talents to help stop the conflict. The God..." He looked at Hubert, "Wasn't pleased and condemned us to keep this deformed appearance until all the rabbits, as a tribe, will walk again the path of peace. And we'll be needing your help, Haq. And yours, Hunter," he added to the Czech Wolfdog.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis smiled"i have other thing i can trade for food. I have a habit for creating objects to remember things at times"
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Haq was quiet the whole time the shaman spoke. Her words seemed... pained to him. So their whole appearance was just a cover-up, hiding their true looks under the guise of a former, more acceptable facade in the eyes of many. The wolf himself was not yet among the living when the Tribal Wars broke out, but stories have been passed down from the generations of shamans of his own tribe. He since then knew that not all of these stories were fact, especially the notion that the red wolves are the superior species and are prideful of the pure blood. He wretched internally at the scornful outlook, seeing the whole bigger picture now. Their isolated existence was a curse by his definitions.

Which was why he felt a stronger drive to help these rabbits break this curse. They have the strong conviction to go against what the fates have decided for them, just like him. There, he felt a sort of kinship towards the rabbits.

"Es Ai haev seid too de Chieftain--" The wolf caught the eyes of the elderly lapine. "--Ai em kommitted too helping your traib es you haev sperred mai laif. But Ai need en eks... eksplaneishon on mai roll." He struggled with the large words. "Wat Ai ken doo weet him dat wood reelease you from dis kurse."

He then glanced at the tall canine standing close to him, the one they referred to as "Hunter". He had that exotic look that only animals outside the island seemed to have, a mixture between wolf and dog. His bluish fur seemed almost ethereal, his form strong and gallant. The most striking features were his mismatched eyes, they looked feral, almost cat-like. They hid something that was unfathomable to him, something that he could not grasp with his limited sixth sense.

valerio

Post by valerio »

"The choice has been made, and now starts the true walk toward the new Age of the Tribes. Follow me," the grotesque shaman motioned for Janus, Haq and Buster to follow him...towards a golden triangle inscribed in a silver circle. A prancing dragon had been etched at the center of the geometric figure in the middle of the room.
"Choose any point and stand there," the shaman instructed.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:The boy giggled. "I'm Derek, and I was wondering if *you* need something. You look like you were looking for a treasure! I know because the grownups have that funny look when they think they are looking in the right place."
Tutter chuckled, "No, I don't need anything really..." He smiled and looked around, "Though I didn't know there was a look for that, since I'm pretty sure I'm not in the right place." He looked at Derek, still wondering where the kids parents were, or even what this kid was doing here. He shuffled his foot, he was still pretty tired from the walk, "Oh, I guess I never introduced myself, I'm Tutter, nice to meet you Derek."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Civilization wrote:Tutter chuckled, "No, I don't need anything really..." He smiled and looked around, "Though I didn't know there was a look for that, since I'm pretty sure I'm not in the right place." He looked at Derek, still wondering where the kids parents were, or even what this kid was doing here. He shuffled his foot, he was still pretty tired from the walk, "Oh, I guess I never introduced myself, I'm Tutter, nice to meet you Derek."
The boy jumped down the wall and approached Tutter, offering his hand. "Sup? You look tired, want somewhere to rest?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Imagine yourself in my position, for a moment. Or that, despite your training, you have forgotten that 99.9% of the rest of the world does not have minor gods and magic popping up in front of you even though you wished it would but it doesn't no matter how hard you try?" Luke asked, "In short, these are very unusual out of the ordinary circumstances which takes some getting used to. And since it was unexplained, let me talk about the offering for a moment. The offering is to be given of the first catch. Depending on the pride, the largest if possible. Everyone MUST be present from start to finish, or the offering is tarnished and must be done again. GENERALLY nothing else may be eaten besides for survival before the offering. And it must at least be kept fresh. Now compound that with everything else going on, plus the fact that we are also cats, and THEN ask me again if it takes so little according to YOU to stress me out."

Amber blinked once at the dragon's appearance. Then smiled.

"Amber, at your pleasure," she said, "Well, nothing big, we're in the middle of an offering. Just a bite snack or two of mutton and some water, if you please miss Azura."

And then she leaned in and whispered.

"Some people think they're ~SO entitled, don't they," she said quietly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A queer play of the light made Khun look at her odd for just a moment, one moment, and then it was gone. He rattled what was left from his 'holy spirit times' to see if he could chalk up anything. Usually on rare occasion, it would offer a warning, a word or two, or even a feeling. But he felt nothing at the least. Or at least, felt he wasn't in any present danger. His look shifted back to pleasant and he shrugged it off. He was also used to natives getting names and places wrong, the best teacher that he had learned, of course, was repetition, clarity, and emphasis. AND not talking down to or being patronizing.

"New, Yo-rk, is sadly, not underground. Though if it were, it would make New York much, much cooler than it is," he said with a sigh, "How big was your ancestor's city?"

"Well it DOES look like SOME PLACE," Monique said, looking around, "Does it not ring any bells? Do you know this place Reginald?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:The boy jumped down the wall and approached Tutter, offering his hand. "Sup? You look tired, want somewhere to rest?"
Tutter shook the boy's hand, thinking over the offer, "Sure, where do you have in mind?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Imagine yourself in my position, for a moment. Or that, despite your training, you have forgotten that 99.9% of the rest of the world does not have minor gods and magic popping up in front of you even though you wished it would but it doesn't no matter how hard you try?" Luke asked, "In short, these are very unusual out of the ordinary circumstances which takes some getting used to. And since it was unexplained, let me talk about the offering for a moment. The offering is to be given of the first catch. Depending on the pride, the largest if possible. Everyone MUST be present from start to finish, or the offering is tarnished and must be done again. GENERALLY nothing else may be eaten besides for survival before the offering. And it must at least be kept fresh. Now compound that with everything else going on, plus the fact that we are also cats, and THEN ask me again if it takes so little according to YOU to stress me out."
Her expression turned grim, as she answered...
xhunterko wrote:A queer play of the light made Khun look at her odd for just a moment, one moment, and then it was gone. He rattled what was left from his 'holy spirit times' to see if he could chalk up anything. Usually on rare occasion, it would offer a warning, a word or two, or even a feeling. But he felt nothing at the least. Or at least, felt he wasn't in any present danger. His look shifted back to pleasant and he shrugged it off. He was also used to natives getting names and places wrong, the best teacher that he had learned, of course, was repetition, clarity, and emphasis. AND not talking down to or being patronizing.
"New, Yo-rk, is sadly, not underground. Though if it were, it would make New York much, much cooler than it is," he said with a sigh, "How big was your ancestor's city?"
---
Derek pointed toward a path that went into the thick forest. "There's my parents' tent and the rest of the archaeologists' camp. Guests are allowed, unless they want to steal stuff. You're not here to steal stuff, right?"
"Oh, I don't really know, we're forbidden from visiting it. Elders say it is a place of damnation, but our people still live there in the thousand, so they say. Are there many things to do in your..." she struggled with the words. "Niuiòrk? I listened to some of the tourists talk about their big cities, but they almost all agree that they're happy to be far from them? Is your city a place of damnation as well?"
xhunterko wrote:"Well it DOES look like SOME PLACE," Monique said, looking around, "Does it not ring any bells? Do you know this place Reginald?"
Reginald, who was about to jump in the 'river', stopped. He blinked his eyes a couple of times, while looking around."Uhh, no? It surely doesn't look like home."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:Derek pointed toward a path that went into the thick forest. "There's my parents' tent and the rest of the archaeologists' camp. Guests are allowed, unless they want to steal stuff. You're not here to steal stuff, right?"
Tutter smiled, at least now he knew where the boy's parents were, and he could rest now and probably find more out about this place. "No, I don't plan on taking anything. So you don't have to worry." He continued to smile, looking at the path into the forest, "Want to get going then."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"The choice has been made, and now starts the true walk toward the new Age of the Tribes. Follow me," the grotesque shaman motioned for Janus, Haq and Buster to follow him...towards a golden triangle inscribed in a silver circle. A prancing dragon had been etched at the center of the geometric figure in the middle of the room.
"Choose any point and stand there," the shaman instructed.
Buster did as told. " This won't hurt Janus, right?" Buster asked, more concerned for his mate's life than his own.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Haq followed suit, standing on the point that was closer to shaman. He was a little confused; was this Janus and Hunter the same animal? He wanted to ask, but he knew more than well than to interrupt the magic ritual, now that he was in position. He was still a little tense, not knowing what exactly everyone had in store for him.

The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Amber blinked once at the dragon's appearance. Then smiled.

"Amber, at your pleasure," she said, "Well, nothing big, we're in the middle of an offering. Just a bite snack or two of mutton and some water, if you please miss Azura."

And then she leaned in and whispered.

"Some people think they're ~SO entitled, don't they," she said quietly.
"The pleasure is all mine, miss Amber!" Azura replied, smiling in return "As for your order, I will bring you today's specialty. It's even from your dimension. And if you don't finish it up, I can even pack it up for home." Then she shook her head "As for Maquiss, I will only tell you that he has his good reasons to be what he is. But if you want to know more, ask him yourself. Simply ask the right questions, dear."

The dragon's eyes began to gleam with energy "I also sense that there's someone that is worried about you. We, the dragons, can sense such things. Should I bring him in?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber waved a paw.

"Oh no, thank you, though, if he wanted to be in, he'd of jumped in after me, responsibilities and all, of course," Amber said, "Still, sigh." She stopped at the issue, realizing that it probably wasn't her right to change things for Azura. She smiled.

"That will be fine for the order, I just hope it's meat!" She said, "It's just that we're not supposed to eat heavy. That's all. Plus there's something about some honey. Which, generally is very thick, if I'm right."

Luke sighed. He was soon coming to the realization that he was never going to be able to convince anybody of his point of view, try as he might. He may as well get used to it. Or get used to saying 'cause I said so'. He breathed heavy once than sat cross legged. He looked to Donau, then eyed over to the offering. Than he looked at Raijda.

"Forgive me priestess, I did not mean to upset. It's just that we are under unusual, tense, intense, and," he looked over to the well Amber disappeared into and the offering, and the camp and the jungle around, "Worrying circumstances. Forgive me if I'm more than a tad stressed than usual. However, I think, I may be able to put it aside for a bit and do something useful. What was it that you wanted to suggest I be doing?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun had to chuckle at that.

"Ha ha, no, no not like that, though SOME may consider it that way, heh heh," Khun said, "But, oh, there's lots of things to do. Your typical big city things. Casinos, bars, restaurants, shopping, site seeing, museums, science centers, gyms, indoor recreation, lots and lots of things to do and see. People who say they're unhappy with a big city won't be happy out of a big city. Usually when they say that it's just that they're happy to be out of their day to day work and routine."

"Well, then let's start putting pieces together. I KNOW this has to be SOMEPLACE, but it's not one of the SUPER well known places. So, since Reginald is unfamiliar with it, he's not encountered it before. And since this is NOTHING like what little I know, it HAS to be somewhere from Flint's mind," Monique said.

Because, as far as I'm aware we BOTH know, we are probably still in the shaman's hut somewhere, as powerful as they are, I don't THINK they can do something like teleport 3 people to another world and keep them safe for a set amount of time. I THINK. However, if that's the case, let's not spoil it for Reginald. She thought to Flint.

"So, Flint, think a moment, let's take what we know. Low gravity, check. Different colored sky, check, Rocky cliffs and giant rivers (or a lake?), and so far, nothing around to hurt us," she said, "Ring any bells? Surely there's SOMETHING you must've read or seen that fits something of this."
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Amber waved a paw.

"Oh no, thank you, though, if he wanted to be in, he'd of jumped in after me, responsibilities and all, of course," Amber said, "Still, sigh." She stopped at the issue, realizing that it probably wasn't her right to change things for Azura. She smiled.

"That will be fine for the order, I just hope it's meat!" She said, "It's just that we're not supposed to eat heavy. That's all. Plus there's something about some honey. Which, generally is very thick, if I'm right."
Azura blinked and the gleam in her eyes faded.
"Very well, dear!" she said "I will be back in a minute! Ta-ta!" with the last words she simply disappeared from sight.

"She is nice!" Argon finally spoke. "And I am sorry I took you away from your ceremony. It wasn't my intention to break your sacred rights." he finished, expecting her to scold him.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"You don't think? And don't worry, I won't." Flint asked back, looking around at the lake before them. He waded in, letting the water lap at his feet. "I've seen a lot of movies over the years..." He mumbled. So this was all in his mind? Buried somewhere in his subconscious? "I don't recognize this one though... Sure is nice though..."

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster did as told. " This won't hurt Janus, right?" Buster asked, more concerned for his mate's life than his own.
The shaman shook his head. "No, it won't. In fact, I can perceive his inner companion almost struggling to find a new, more suitable host."
kurowolfe wrote:Haq followed suit, standing on the point that was closer to shaman. He was a little confused; was this Janus and Hunter the same animal? He wanted to ask, but he knew more than well than to interrupt the magic ritual, now that he was in position. He was still a little tense, not knowing what exactly everyone had in store for him.
The shaman walked to the middle of the circle. "I know, it may sound trite, but...Please you all hold each other's paw. You must create a circle. And remember, for the sake of your lives, do not break it."
Janus grabbed one of the rabbit's paws. "It will be over soon."
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke sighed. He was soon coming to the realization that he was never going to be able to convince anybody of his point of view, try as he might. He may as well get used to it. Or get used to saying 'cause I said so'. He breathed heavy once than sat cross legged. He looked to Donau, then eyed over to the offering. Than he looked at Raijda.
"Forgive me priestess, I did not mean to upset. It's just that we are under unusual, tense, intense, and," he looked over to the well Amber disappeared into and the offering, and the camp and the jungle around, "Worrying circumstances. Forgive me if I'm more than a tad stressed than usual. However, I think, I may be able to put it aside for a bit and do something useful. What was it that you wanted to suggest I be doing?"
"You don't have to convince me, leader. I know exactly what you mean and why you feel so frustrated. I am not asking you to outright ignore it: I am asking you to take it all in as part of your destiny. Flow with the current, do not fight it, do not question it. The god has accepted your offer, received your prayer. You did nothing wrong. And Amber will soon be back safe and sound, the god will see to that. Now it is time your faith in him grows strong. Breathe, close your eyes and open your mind to him."
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun had to chuckle at that.
"Ha ha, no, no not like that, though SOME may consider it that way, heh heh," Khun said, "But, oh, there's lots of things to do. Your typical big city things. Casinos, bars, restaurants, shopping, site seeing, museums, science centers, gyms, indoor recreation, lots and lots of things to do and see. People who say they're unhappy with a big city won't be happy out of a big city. Usually when they say that it's just that they're happy to be out of their day to day work and routine."
The rabbit grew excited with every word she heard, until she looked as if she could burst with the feeling. "Can you bring me there? To Niuohk? to the big cities? to see all this stuff? Is there any adventure? Fierce predators to fight?" She also mimicked a pose of boxing with an invisible enemy.
---
"Have you seen the underground city yet?" Derek asked Tutter. "It's cool!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster did as told. " This won't hurt Janus, right?" Buster asked, more concerned for his mate's life than his own.
The shaman shook his head. "No, it won't. In fact, I can perceive his inner companion almost struggling to find a new, more suitable host."
kurowolfe wrote:Haq followed suit, standing on the point that was closer to shaman. He was a little confused; was this Janus and Hunter the same animal? He wanted to ask, but he knew more than well than to interrupt the magic ritual, now that he was in position. He was still a little tense, not knowing what exactly everyone had in store for him.
The shaman walked to the middle of the circle. "I know, it may sound trite, but...Please you all hold each other's paw. You must create a circle. And remember, for the sake of your lives, do not break it."
and Buster in turn, grabbed the strange wolf's paw.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:
Hearing this, Haq stopped. He had his assumptions as to what his role was in this ritual, but that assumption was not a pleasant one. The shaman's words only confirmed it.

Yet... he still had that faith that he would come out alive from this. The wolf-dog with the cat eyes had that look of relief, a relief from a very long curse that plagued him. He could see that spark between him and the black rabbit, the spark that could only ignite between lovers. Regardless of their genders, they have both dedicated their lives to each other, and this ritual would unlock the last steps for them to be together.

Haq was a native of this land, and he knew that one credo that all natives, even himself who swore to control his own live, hold dear. He knew he had to do it. The red wolf extended his arms and held onto the hands of both Janus and his mate, grasping them tight. He repositioned himself to complete the circle, and the wolf tooth hanging around his neck swayed sideways. He then nodded towards the shaman, with a very serious face. This was it.

valerio

Post by valerio »

The grotesque rabbit-thing joined his paws. His voice became a chant, strangely harmonic considering the looks of its owner...
"Now I call to thee, son of the otherrealm, thou who Hunter art called. Now that a disciple is here and of his own will, manifest thyself in thy glory, anbounded from thy host!"
The geometric figure started burning with an intense, fiery gold-and-silver light, creating a wall all around Buster, Janus and Haq, ruffling their furs in a mystic wind...
For a moment, Janus tensed. His eyes went wide, as his paws held even stronger to Buster's and Haq's.
The Czech wolf gritted his teeth, his body arching and bending as if he was being twisted from the inside...
Then one of his legs bent, as if he was just too tired to hold some invisible weight...
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Have you seen the underground city yet?" Derek asked Tutter. "It's cool!"
Tutter walked along following Derek, he looked at the kid with genuine curiosity, "No, I haven't seen this underground city." He looked around, "Though I'm afraid my schedule might not allow me to go see such a place." He frowned and did a little shrug.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The grotesque rabbit-thing joined his paws. His voice became a chant, strangely harmonic considering the looks of its owner...
"Now I call to thee, son of the otherrealm, thou who Hunter art called. Now that a disciple is here and of his own will, manifest thyself in thy glory, anbounded from thy host!"
The geometric figure started burning with an intense, fiery gold-and-silver light, creating a wall all around Buster, Janus and Haq, ruffling their furs in a mystic wind...
For a moment, Janus tensed. His eyes went wide, as his paws held even stronger to Buster's and Haq's.
The Czech wolf gritted his teeth, his body arching and bending as if he was being twisted from the inside...
Then one of his legs bent, as if he was just too tired to hold some invisible weight...
seeing this, Buster wanted to let Janus lean on him, but he didn't want to risk breaking the circle. so he just stood there, hoping Janus would pull through this.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets