HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

"So, what's in your opinion the most interesting thing you saw so far on the island?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Reginald patted Levi's back. "Nah, you're still the best. no one ever outran Cassius, and I still can't climb up a pipe. So, what else do we do?"
"hmm. I don't know. you seem to pick up everything so fast. I'd suggest you learn from the internet, but you probably don't even know what that is."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, I know what it is. It is something that has to do with a thing called computah and a lot of swearing! Every human here says it is the devil's work. Soo..." he fiddled with his fingers, as his voice turned to a meek tone. "No more lessons?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'm sure I think of something... and only certain parts of the internet are the devil's work, but that's not important right now. How about you come up with something for us to do while I think?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald bit his lower lip as he thought about it... "Hmm...we could, we could, we could..." then the light bulb lit up. He snapped his fingers. "Cliff diving!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"that sounds kinda... wet. I'm still not that great with wet," he said, a bit shakily.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reggie huffed and crossed his arms. "We live on an island! how can you hate water?! And then, you wet yourself with your *tongue* which is way yuckier than water."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reggie huffed and crossed his arms. "We live on an island! how can you hate water?! And then, you wet yourself with your *tongue* which is way yuckier than water."
"I don't hate water, I hate getting wet. It's a phobia and I have no idea what causes it, aside from that dream I've been having recently. Believe me, If I ccould get rid of it, I would... and a tongue bath doesn't get me anywhere near as wet as cliff diving would."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

<We could explore the old lava ducts,> a voice whispered into Reginald's ears.
The young dog lit up again. "We could explore the old lava ducts!" he barked happily.
Unseen at his side, Bartholomew lifted up a thumb and winked at Levi.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Now that sounds more exciting," Levi said excitedly.
thanks for the save, Barty, he thought to the helpful spirit.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The lycaon ghost shook his head. <You'd be so lost without me.>
Reginald passed through him as he ran toward the cliffs. "It's cool, you'll see!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi ran after the happy dog. "I'm sure I will."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote:"So, what's in your opinion the most interesting thing you saw so far on the island?"
"I cannot say, really. It has all been so wonderful!" Tacitē wrote
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

When Charlie heard the half-wolf re-enter the room, she smiled as she looked up to him. “Yes sir.” She teased for the moment, as she walked out of the hut with a skip in her step. Once everyone was out of the hut, she began to make her way with the small group, following Balkan and the chieftain towards the gates of the peaceful village.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Upon entering the cave, there wasn't much to see, except for what Reginald's pocket light would illuminate. Just another calcareous cave, dark and damp and slik with mold.
Reginald giggled. "It's yucky, I know, but bear patience. You'll love it!" *whosh whosh whosh* went his tail as he wagged.
---
The duo reached the village's gates. "Oh, Bigbyy?" Virgil said with a fake saccarine tone at the big, smooth rock on the left.
The immense head rose. "May I help you?" Then his cold, BIG eyes went to Tacite. "Oh. I see you brought a friend... Not a snack, since she's collared, right?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Koros looked at the big helicopter. "Humans' ingenuity will never cease to amaze me. They surely know how to compensate their lack of magic."
---
''You've never seen one?'' Randy said, widening his eyes as he realized his stupidity. ''Ack. My apologizes, High Shaman Koros. It's not like Zil-uh I mean...the place you stay...have any vehicles like this no?'' Randy said.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"We have...other means to cover long distances if the case may be."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Balkan glanced back at the lioness "They may lack our kind of magic, lioness, but their technology is their form of magic."

As the small group approached the gates, they were met by the crowd, gathered to see the unusual group... but that wasn't all. They knew that the lioness in the group would leave for good and they knew that Balkan, their half-kin, was chosen by the spirits to represent them to the others. Some of them had faith in the half-wolf, others were still skeptical about him, but all knew that change should come.
The crowd was separated by a line of warriors, who were saluting as the group passed by. At about mid-way, the group was followed by a dozen wolves, carrying three large chests on their shoulders. Varg, Ulv, Ur and Vex were carrying one of those. the carriers were lead by a few shamans. Behind them, the warriors were following, slowly breaking the wall they formed and allowing the crowd to follow them to the meadow, where the humans and their machine were already waiting patiently.

As the procession came to the meadow, the shamans hurried to the small group, while the soldiers formed a circle around a small hill near the edge. The small group, the shamans and the carriers got into the circle as the wolves surrounded the circle. another group of wolves entered the circle - musicians with drums and horns, that set up their instrument and places with the discipline of soldiers and the drummers began playing the drums in rhythm with the now chanting shamans.

After the shamans finished their chant, Valken walked at the top of the hill and shouted in the wolf tongue, causing everyone to become silent, even the musicians.
"Wolves of the Green ring, Hear the words of your Chieftain!" he looked at the crowd "Today we gather here to send our first Ambassador - Balkan, son of Val'kir - to the humans and Lycaons alike! We will tell them that we're willing to change! We all know that my Father was holding us back, cause of hatred, even to his own blood!" He paused a bit, taking a deep breath, then continued "For too long we were holding back, cause of fear! We must embrace the changes, for they are part of life! So I am asking you now, wolves!" me motioned to Balkan to come to him. Balkan quickly did so "Our Ambassador, my nephew, brought us these changes, my brethren and I want to ask you now - will you accept these changes?"
At first, there was silence for a few seconds, then the crowd began to cheer and howl.

Back in the helicopter, the three humans inside were recording the event
"This will become a good addition to my collection!" One of the pilots said. The other nodded in agreement
"I will be taking this to Mr. Spencer first, you two!" Dimitar said "And if he decides it is okay, then I will personally give you a copy!" The man sid nd took the camera from the pilots hands.

And the musicians resumed their play along with the horn players. The Chieftain, the Shamans and Balkan came to the three waiting and Balkan joined them.
"You four will receive Parting gifts."
One of the shamans stepped towards Koros and passed her her spear, as well as a dress.
"This is a ritual dress, Lioness Koros, wear it and no wolf will ever dare to lay a finger on you, unless you attack first." The Chieftain spoke.
Another shaman stepped in front of Randy, handing him an inscribed saber.
"Use it well, Randy o'Salisgrave, It is crafted by our smiths, tempered with their blood and enchanted by the spirits of the village. Only few ever get to hold such weapon, let alone use it." Valken said.
The last shaman stepped in front of Charlie, handling her a set of clothes.
"And for you, Charlie, it's obvious that you live with humans, but those clothes you use are no good for this place, that's why our leather-workers made this suit for you. You'll find it more comfortable and not so obvious in these woods. Our master leather-workers worked hard to make it in such a hurry, but it an exact match of your own clothes."
The chieftain finished and stepped in front of Balkan "I wish I could've given you something, Balkan, but I am afraid I can't give you anything that you don't already have, except my blessing! Also, one of these chests..." he pointed out at the three chests that were now loading on the helicopter "... is loaded with the weapons from that night you were caught, the other two are the belongings of the four that are coming with you and in the last one are some gifts for the Lycaons as well as some medicine." The wolf put a paw on his nephew's shoulder "Good luck, Balkan!"
The half-wolf mimicked the gesture "Thank you, Chieftain Valken."

The Chieftain and the shamans stepped back and the four wolves saluted the other four
"We are ready!" they said as one, as they helped the four to climb up in the helicopter. The wolves moved back from it.

The engines roared and the machine lifted from the ground, heading for the first stop - Salisgrave.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Koros accepted the gift with a formal bowing of her head. Then, before the vehicle took off, she put on the cloth.
When Randy received the saber, for the first time that day her eyes went wide.
So THAT was why father wanted him at Zilnawa... Randy is the chosen one from the otherworld!
Only a highly trained shaman, and that meant one of her level, could see the red flames dancing on the blade, the majestic creatures whose spirit was one with the magically indestructible metal. she could *hear* the energies that craved to be set free.
Ereba, the Slayer, is back.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Randy's eyes glistened with inspiration as he held the blade in his paw, staring at the glyphs that had been inscribed onto the sabre. It seemed to react to the shaman marks he had on his body as well, shining a faint light blue as he gripped the weapon. He felt energy flowing in and out of the mystical blade, and continued gaping in fascination.

''Wow what is this....I have never seen such a weapon in my life, yet it already feels right in my paw....thank you shaman!! Randy said, bowing and sheathing the sabre into its thin leather scabbard, slinging it over his shoulder.

''And off to my wife! So long Green Ring! I'll see ya guys soon!'' Randy said, hopping on board the aircraft and waving goodbye to the villagers.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Upon entering the cave, there wasn't much to see, except for what Reginald's pocket light would illuminate. Just another calcareous cave, dark and damp and slik with mold.
Reginald giggled. "It's yucky, I know, but bear patience. You'll love it!" *whosh whosh whosh* went his tail as he wagged.
"can't have adventure if you aren't willing to get a little dirty," Levi responded with a smile.

he really didn't mind getting dirty. It was the inevitable bath that he hated... Oh well. live for the moment.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The duo reached the end of the conduit. the beam disperded into what seemed a huge cave.
Reginald stripped the cover from the pocket torch, transforming it into a much more efficient 360° light.
A light that reflected on the glass that covered the walls of an immense natural cathedral! Even at first sight, it must have been 100 feet tall, half a mile wide, like the mouth of a titan. What was not covered with glass was covered with stalactites and stalagmites, like the ancient teeth of that mouth.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: The duo reached the village's gates. "Oh, Bigbyy?" Virgil said with a fake saccarine tone at the big, smooth rock on the left.
The immense head rose. "May I help you?" Then his cold, BIG eyes went to Tacite. "Oh. I see you brought a friend... Not a snack, since she's collared, right?"
Tacite took a step back in terror, cowering behind Virgil. As gutsy as she may have been, the ferret was still both tiny and shy. "Hello, sir." Tacite scribed, and held up for the giant to read, her handwriting was shaky.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The duo reached the end of the conduit. the beam disperded into what seemed a huge cave.
Reginald stripped the cover from the pocket torch, transforming it into a much more efficient 360° light.
A light that reflected on the glass that covered the walls of an immense natural cathedral! Even at first sight, it must have been 100 feet tall, half a mile wide, like the mouth of a titan. What was not covered with glass was covered with stalactites and stalagmites, like the ancient teeth of that mouth.
Levi stared at the sight before him with his eyes wide. "wow. I've never seen a place quite like this."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The serpent had to come closer in order to read the scribbling. "Hello to you, friend of my friend. I am Bigby who are you?" he was so close that one could almost count the scales on his snout.
Virgil caressed Tacite's back. "Don't worry, he's an old friend of this village. And our local guardian."
---
"Neat, eh?" Humans say this place was under the ocean before the island was fully formed. It was aaaall filled with sand or stuff like that and the lava cooked it and turned it into glass. or something like that. Researchers wanted to put lights everywhere, but Spencers said it would disturb the local fauna. so, if you want to explore the place..." the young dog bent down and a moment later placed a cold object into Levi's paw. The pocket light revealed it to be a harness with a hook, attached to a rope.
Last edited by valerio on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

They finally reached the gates, stopping now. Charlie respectfully moved aside of the warriors to come through the group, moving her paw up to salute the brave wolves, something that she had missed doing for a short time. “Live long and well soldiers…” She spoke with a heart-warming smile towards the passing line.

Charlie couldn’t help but chuckle as the howling was loud and heard. “My hero.” She spoke with a smile again, before the music one again continued, and she was greeted by the shaman.

My blessings to you, sister.” She said as she pulled the young female wolf into a close hug. She accepted the garments and held onto them carefully, returning to Balkans side yet again. She entered the helicopter, taking a seat comfortably.

Finally, I get to go back to the resort…”
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote:The serpent had to come closer in order to read the scribbling. "Hello to you, friend of my friend. I am Bigby who are you?" he was so close that one could almost count the scales on his snout.
Virgil caressed Tacite's back. "Don't worry, he's an old friend of this village. And our local guardian."
Tacitē took a big breath and wrote again, "Nice to meet you, my name is Tacitē." she held up the pad, still a bit shocked by the snake, trying not to let out a worried whine
valerio

Post by valerio »

Virgil chuckled at that display. "Heh, told ya it would be scary, did I?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Neat, eh?" Humans say this place was under the ocean before the island was fully formed. It was aaaall filled with sand or stuff like that and the lava cooked it and turned it into glass. or something like that. Researchers wanted to put lights everywhere, but Spencers said it would disturb the local fauna. so, if you want to explore the place..." the young dog bent down and a moment later placed a cold object into Levi's paw. The pocket light revealed it to be a harness with a hook, attached to a rope.
"time for some spelunking, eh?" he said, taking the hook.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald wore the harness, then secured it tightly around his chest. "Follow me. I know these tunnels." He started walking. "Pay attention, everything is slippery. Oh, and if we're lucky we could meet some glowbat. You'll see." He turned off his light. "Can't waste batteries. I orient myself with the other senses, How about you?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I have pretty good night vision. Comes with being a cat," he said, following Reg. "I'm also pretty good at watching my step. That's important in parkour."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"We will do turns at home with you to take care of the cub," Michael said.
"We already know how to hunt and housekeeping," Murphy added. "So we shall start with something easy for you."
"Not that much: Salisgrave's bread is a specialty, doing it properly is important to show one doesn't waste wheat."
"We don't grow wheat here, did you know?"
Then how do you make it?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"night vision, cool! Even Prowler got night vision! Prowler's my special friend down here. She doesn't like people much but she likes when I come visit her."
After not long, in what was becoming pitch black darkness, two points of soft blue light came from above and rested on the explorers' shoulders.
Glowbats. Each big as a fist, they nested there, their wings retracted to form the characteristical lampbulb-like shape.
---
"Humans give it to us," Michael said, matter-of-factly. "It looks like they really appreciate how we bake with it."
"We'll teach you to make our special pizza, too," Murphy said. "But watch it, it's a secret recipe, no disclosures with strangers."
"Come to think of it," Michael reflected, "You'll have to learn our scents."
Murphy chuckled. "Lots of butts to snifff for you, mate."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: "Humans give it to us," Michael said, matter-of-factly. "It looks like they really appreciate how we bake with it."
"We'll teach you to make our special pizza, too," Murphy said. "But watch it, it's a secret recipe, no disclosures with strangers."
"Come to think of it," Michael reflected, "You'll have to learn our scents."
Murphy chuckled. "Lots of butts to snifff for you, mate."
Heh, I suppose I do. And don't worry about the recipe I can keep a secret.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote:Virgil chuckled at that display. "Heh, told ya it would be scary, did I?"
Tacite nodded to Wrote, "I think it would be a little scary if I wasn't extra bite-sized compared to Mr. Bigby." she held up the pad to Virgil, finally ceasing he quivering
valerio

Post by valerio »

The trio reached a familiar hut. "Hey, Baxie!" called out the brothers.
The big, sturdy canine came out. His paws were dusted with flour "What do you two want to annoy me with, *now*? Did you already get tired of your toy? No offense, shorty," he added to the corgi.
"We didn't!" Michael answered, indignant.
"In fact, we're gonna teach him our family's secrets dishes. With the help of your bakery if you don't mind."
Baxter blinked. "You two are going to..?" It took him a full minute to realize the implications of those words. Michael and Murphy had *never* gone so far with their mates, unless... "You're going to..." he looked at Adrian. He shook his head. "Nah, it's a joke. Is it?" he added with a tinge of *serious* doubt.
---
"Sorry for the joke before, Tacite," Bigby said. "Serpent humor, you know. So, would you like a ride?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:The trio reached a familiar hut. "Hey, Baxie!" called out the brothers.
The big, sturdy canine came out. His paws were dusted with flour "What do you two want to annoy me with, *now*? Did you already get tired of your toy? No offense, shorty," he added to the corgi.
"We didn't!" Michael answered, indignant.
"In fact, we're gonna teach him our family's secrets dishes. With the help of your bakery if you don't mind."
Baxter blinked. "You two are going to..?" It took him a full minute to realize the implications of those words. Michael and Murphy had *never* gone so far with their mates, unless... "You're going to..." he looked at Adrian. He shook his head. "Nah, it's a joke. Is it?" he added with a tinge of *serious* doubt.
Well to be honest I'm as suprised as you. But no it's not a joke.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Baxter suddenly lifted Adrian and bear-hugged him, covering his back with flour. "Egad! I'm so happy for you guys! But now..." he put the corgi down. "Come and make the best of use of my oven. And you two!" he growled to the brothers. "You better repair your own! From now on, you got a mate, not a guest!" He flashed a big smile to the corgi as he pushed him inside. "Come, shorty! You came to the right place, got the best ingredients to work with. I hope you like cooking. Food is *very* important in our culture, you know?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Baxter suddenly lifted Adrian and bear-hugged him, covering his back with flour. "Egad! I'm so happy for you guys! But now..." he put the corgi down. "Come and make the best of use of my oven. And you two!" he growled to the brothers. "You better repair your own! From now on, you got a mate, not a guest!" He flashed a big smile to the corgi as he pushed him inside. "Come, shorty! You came to the right place, got the best ingredients to work with. I hope you like cooking. Food is *very* important in our culture, you know?"
SO I've noticed. But I don't really have any expierience cooking. I've always wantted to learn I just never really had time so apologies in advance if I mess something up.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Baxter laughed. It sounded mich like a bear's roar. "Ha! You can't possibly do worse than those two hormone-driven mates of yours!"
"BAA-XTER!"
Inside the large hut there was a series of worktops with shelves filled with bowls of ingredients, from grain to flour to herbs to yeast, sugar, eggs and everything one could ask to prepare doughs.
"The oven is outside, but we'll come to that later shorty. Now you learn the basic dough for bread. So take that stool and come here." he patted a worktop dusted with flour."