HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:The tall man waved his hands apologetically. "Oh no no no! Of course you can stay at the hotel! The place's safe and all. I just mean...well, I'd understand if you decided instead to take an apartment there." He looked back at the city. "Imagine when there's more furs inhabiting it: how *large* will be our public. In fact, I think we should also start thinking about a whole new show... Think you're up the challenge?"
"Da!"
"Of course!"
"Vee vill perform in city? Or here? ... Vee are sure zat city is safe?"

After a brief discussion, Arina and Ilya decide that the family should remain living in the hotel where they're close to medical care for when the baby arrives.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:The kid looked around, as if scared. "I...I don't know. After the accident, she...I can't remeber well."
Janus, and probably not only him, looked puzzled at the kid's words.
Then he noticed a thing. And had he been a cat, his whole back fur would've stood up. "Oh, no, not again..." he muttered, taking a step backward.
"What's wrong?" Buster asked worried, things running through his mind of what the "not again" could mean. the Hunter? the ghost lions? the ***** who created the hunter... no, he was gone. but so was the hunter, right? and hubert said the lions wouldn't be an issue. was this something he didn't remember, or even know about?
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Alright. Good luck you two!" Lisa said as she walked to the building Lyla had pointed out.
"See ya later," Kermit said as he started walking towards the docks. He quietly asked Lyla, "So, the trip there gonna be long or short?"
"Ten minutes," the hyena said while unfastening the boat. "They like their privacy, plus that part of the island is very fruitful and has good spots that make for great training camp. Some of them may be a little...snotty. But they're overall a nice bunch. So, what do you like?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Amber coiled her arm around Luke's waist as well, mimicking Raijda.
"Don't forget about me dear," she said, walking the three of them to the spot indicated.
"We're ready," Amber said to Hubert, "And please and thank you."
A whisp of wind, a whirl of clouds, and back was Dormongard the Titan-God...Only that this time he was in bipedal form, and was wearing a nice jacket, tie, and pience-nez. In his left paw, he was keeping an open, unnamed book as big as a square.
The gigantic dragon adjusted the glasses on his snout before browsing through the pages. "Now, where was it? Oh, yes. Sorry, as I told you already, it's been a long time since i did this.
"Beloved, by your own names and by the power said names hold, do you promise at my presence that you shall be faithful to each other just as you shall be faithful to me and to the people of this island? Answer adding your names, please."

---
xhunterko wrote:Instantly Khun went on the defensive, holding his staff straight.
"What is it?" He said, stepping forward towards Janus cautiously.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"What's wrong?" Buster asked worried, things running through his mind of what the "not again" could mean. the Hunter? the ghost lions? the ***** who created the hunter... no, he was gone. but so was the hunter, right? and hubert said the lions wouldn't be an issue. was this something he didn't remember, or even know about?
Janus wasn't even listening to them. He only saw that the kid... "No shadow. he has no shadow. He is--" and then his eyes ran to the stained windows.
Sunset.
His slit eyes widened.
The green beam!
The world around him became pitch black. Everything else, everyone else, was gone. Just like...then.
"Please, forgive me," said a discorporated voice...before a pulsing, glowing orb appeared in front of the Czech wolfdog. "I didn't know where to go. They are following me, they want to *eat* me. And I saw you. You have a curse, something, I saw you. Please, help me!"
Janus gulped. he was free. yes, he had been cursed, he had paid for his 'crime' of loving a jerk who had all but killed him. he had spent most of his life sharing his body with an aggressive entity who had done...things, while taking over Janus' body.
never again. Never again, never--
"Imma not hurte ya, believe me! I know da Huntah, I know he wasn't evil at hearte! He sufferede even more dan you did..." The orb danced around Janus, tendrils of light touching him...
But Janus was now more worried about what appeared in the dance of shadows and light all around him! it was like watching a series of flashes, and every time an image appeared, it showed fangs, claws, angry, very angry snouts and eyes that promised endless horrors...
While the glowing orb sounded really desperate. Janus had a precise impression of someone young, someone....like him. Not the Hunter, the Hunter was so filled with rancor, while this one was--
"Please trust me! Now. No time, no time! My name is Haq! I will explain you! But please take me, help me! Dey don't get living ones! Please oh please I wasn't prepared..."
Janus felt tears swelling in his eyes, stinging them. Somehow, at heart, he felt this strange presence was true, but...but what would happen if he accepted it, if---
And all of a sudden, his mind was clear. Like that one time he had fallen into a bad depression, had nurtured bad, bad thoughts... What had his mom said, then?
"Janus, dear. if you'll surrender now, you'll never know what could have been. if you give up, no one will be there for you, later. Life was very hard on you, my sweet pup. But you made it, you're here, and you know you really don't want to surrender. So, just stop being afraid, take things as they come, and you'll carry on..." "...without fear," he said, as if she was just there with him.
Life couldn't break him. He could make through this one. Like Hubert said ever so often, Fate wasn't to be deceived nor fought. Don't fight it, adapt to it!
The presences were so close now. Janus could almost smell their hostility, their rancor, their bloodlust.
But that didn't matter now.
he had to save a life, just as a spirit had helped him back then!
And the wolfdog's paw grabbed the glowing orb. The darkness roared with frustration, as the orb changed shape, becoming like a liquid, a stream that ran all over his limb, and from there to his chest, his head, every part of his body.
And then the darkness disappeared. Janus was on his knees, panting hard.
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Da!"
"Of course!"
"Vee vill perform in city? Or here? ... Vee are sure zat city is safe?"
After a brief discussion, Arina and Ilya decide that the family should remain living in the hotel where they're close to medical care for when the baby arrives.
Gintama slapped the cats hard on their backs. "Now that's the spirit! As for the city, well, wonder apparition or not, it surely didn't kill anyone, and to me it qualifies as mostly harmless. But I'd say it's also time for a nice dinner. What will you eat?"
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Depends on what you mean by that," Kermit stated as he got on the boat. "If you mean my interests, I like solitude, relaxing, and sometimes listening to music, along with fighting, obviously."
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Are, are you okay?" Khun asked gently.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I promise that I, Luke Argon, shall be faithful to Amber Kries, and Raijda, just as I shall be faithful to the god Hubert and to the people of this island," Luke said.

"I promise that I, Amber Kries, shall be faithful to Luke Argon, and Raijda, just as I shall be faithful to the god Hubert and to the people of this island," Amber said.

Oh dear, I'm terribly sorry, we never asked your last name! Amber thought quietly to Raijda.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique had since flown up once more, wanting to see if there was more to see that she could see. She wondered if there was any more information to glean from the main port. So she flew about randomly. Here and there, through this important looking door, through that one. Until she finally landed on a certain chair (Mr.Spencier's, no less!), looking at a view screen display that had everything there was that was about to be seen.

"Wow," Monique said aloud, "That's some display mister. You must be someone important!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Depends on what you mean by that," Kermit stated as he got on the boat. "If you mean my interests, I like solitude, relaxing, and sometimes listening to music, along with fighting, obviously."
Lyla started the boat and soon they were in open waters, running along the coast. "Then you're in the right place, when it comes to solitude. This may be an island, but the natives learnt the hard way not to overpopulate it. And Spencers has a dinasty-old agreement with them: no humans except tourists and scientists. You can find all the empty space you need on the ground and under it. Even with the new arrivals, there will be no shortage of space. The natives will make sure there will be no overbreeding."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Are, are you okay?" Khun asked gently.
The dog's eyes widened, as if in shock!
Janus got up with a jump, then looked around, as if seeing the place for the first time, mouth agape in wonder...
Then he went to one of the archways and looked at his own reflection in the sheen metal. He touched himself in the face, torso...a bit everywhere (no details!), before turning and looking at his own tail wagging. "Oh great Divinity," he said...with another person's voice!
---
xhunterko wrote:"color=#FF4040]I promise that I, Luke Argon, shall be faithful to Amber Kries, and Raijda, just as I shall be faithful to the god Hubert and to the people of this island[/color]," Luke said.
"I promise that I, Amber Kries, shall be faithful to Luke Argon, and Raijda, just as I shall be faithful to the god Hubert and to the people of this island," Amber said.
Oh dear, I'm terribly sorry, we never asked your last name! Amber thought quietly to Raijda.
The panthress's ears flicked. "No need to speakthink so loud, and no need to speakthink at all: The God can hear you well. And you did me no offense, since I renounced my family name since I joined the Shadow Guild. And so," she said to the imposing presence in front of them, "I, Rajida of the Shadow Guild, pledge my faith and love Luke Argon, in Amber Kries, in you, Hubert the God, to the people of Tricana, to the Shadow Guild I will found here. May the blood of our enemies be the seal to our victory, should they come to challenge our existence!"
Dormongard looked quite pleased by that last sentence, as if he had just expected it. He decided to ignore the chuckles coming from the otherwhere at the pledge on his...other name. Suppressing a blush, he said, "So be it! Luke Argon, Amber Kries, Rajida Argonkries of the Shadow Guild, are you willing to work so that your descendants and their descendants and their descendants find their place on Tricana? So God Hubert--" more chuckles. "--asks you."
---
xhunterko wrote:Monique had since flown up once more, wanting to see if there was more to see that she could see. She wondered if there was any more information to glean from the main port. So she flew about randomly. Here and there, through this important looking door, through that one. Until she finally landed on a certain chair (Mr.Spencier's, no less!), looking at a view screen display that had everything there was that was about to be seen.
"Wow," Monique said aloud, "That's some display mister. You must be someone important!"
Spencers, was chuckling at a row of screens. Amazed faces, angry, upset faces of various humans of all ethnic groups were glaring at him.
"A joke?! First you say that you didn't know how that...thing had come into existence, then you set up that mock-up of a conference and say it was *printed*, and then you come to us telling you had played us for *fools*" asked one of them, an African man, echoed by the others.
Spencers raised his hands to pacate them. "Gentlemen and gentlewomen, please! Did any of you *actually* believe it was "magic"?" he accompanied the words with a flip of his fingers. "Of course it is a technological achievement. And no, I did not play you as fools, *you* did." his smirk became a dead-serious expression. "And frankly, yes, I decided to give you rope. I am frankly tired that you treat micronations as if they were no more than the playgrounds of some rich kid. This is a sovereign territory, and should be treated as such! I gave permission to build a city with a never-experimented technology, and I decided to trust the Lunar Circle. Sue me! And this city will not be militarized, the *nation* of Meriweather Island will not be quarantined and I will bring here anyone I please, animal or not! Now, am I clear?" he asked, with a low voce that promised retribution to anyone who didn't agree.
"If your intents are pacific," asked the US President, "Why deploy the fleet?"
"Because 'pacific' means not 'idiot'. Your ships are still on the move, waiting no doubt for the decisions we'll be taking at the next council. Plus, the Smaug is the only ship available to carry my tourists towards your nearest ships, and I didn't want your media to decide I was holding hostages. Also, I think that an excort to the Smaug is order as well. So, let's just play this nice and no one gets hurt, shall we?" and with that, at a gesture, he turned off the communication.
The man let himself relax against his chair. He had actually played boss with THE big shot politicians! They could decide to nuke him, and he had played boss with them! And lying all the way!
Spencers...smiled. His forefather would've been proud of him.
And it was then that Monique came in and spoke. He turned the chair. "Ghost, eh? I should say that I'm shocked, but once I spoke with the first Spencer-Stratmore who set afoot on this island. Welcome, little cute one. And yes, from today on I am quite the importat human here."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:And then the darkness disappeared. Janus was on his knees, panting hard.
Buster went to comfort his boyfriend, but before he could touch him...
valerio wrote:
Janus got up with a jump, then looked around, as if seeing the place for the first time, mouth agape in wonder...
Then he went to one of the archways and looked at his own reflection in the sheen metal. He touched himself in the face, torso...a bit everywhere (no details!), before turning and looking at his own tail wagging. "Oh great Divinity," he said...with another person's voice!
and the rabbit's thoughts echoed Janus's earlier statement: Oh, no, not again... he knew this wasn't Janus anymore, just like when the hunter took over.
"Who are you and why are you using my boyfriend's body?" He asked coldly, ready to do whatever he could to keep Janus safe.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:And then the darkness disappeared. Janus was on his knees, panting hard.
Buster went to comfort his boyfriend, but before he could touch him...
valerio wrote:
and the rabbit's thoughts echoed Janus's earlier statement: Oh, no, not again... he knew this wasn't Janus anymore, just like when the hunter took over.
"Who are you and why are you using my boyfriend's body?" He asked coldly, ready to do whatever he could to keep Janus safe.
The wolfdog jumped. The entity occupying it knew that rabbits here used to be tough fighters even before the Curse! And he surely didn't to pick a fight with one now! "I...ah, mah name is Haq. Ah'm a wolf, ah was a wolf..." He then fell again on his knees, prone in front of the rabbit. "Fighter, please forgive me! I had just become a shaman, but I was inexperienced, and the cursed one known as the Hunter was the only one who could help me. But the Divinity made him alive again, and without him the dark entities I had to control attacked me and dragged me into the netherworld, alive! There they...did things to me, until nothing but my poor, unworthy soul was left. I escaped from them, but I was still lost, didn't know where to go, and then I saw this one." A paw went to his chest, while the stream of words went on, "He was like a beacon, like an open door, my shelter from the evil. And i asked for his help and he gave it to me. Ah know I'm profaning a live body but please, please don't call yet another curse on me! I will respect this shell, I will not possess it, but until the Dinivinity helps me, I need to stay here, or..." he looked behind himself, his ears listening to things that only he could. And shuddered. "Please just let me stay here. I can't go back. They will, they will, they..." and then a distinct smell filled the air as the bladder let go and he whimpered with shame, shutting his eyes, trying in vain to shut back the tears as well...
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis sat silently. He watchrd the procession in a smiling stance when he looked to kritaros. He to was interested but had lost to his intrest of being alive.

The fennec was rubbing his fur and rolling on the grounf enjoying every sensation he could when he saw anubis staring and jumped to his feet.

Anubis smacked him once seeing he needed it and then both watched Hubert
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Huh. Well, that's good surprise to hear," Kermit said, now actually looking a little surprised, then back to a frown as he said, "So, then the problem here is that some of the natives are annoying, right? Cause there's gotta be something wrong with this place."
-Monokuma

valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Huh. Well, that's good surprise to hear," Kermit said, now actually looking a little surprised, then back to a frown as he said, "So, then the problem here is that some of the natives are annoying, right? Cause there's gotta be something wrong with this place."
"Depends on your concept of 'annoying': The red wolves are still hostile to newcomers, regardless of the species. But if you don't go looking out for trouble with them, you'll live. They are the strongest isolationists.
"The rabbits are quite paranoid, but they know they depend on commerce to thrive, so they are not a hopeless case. And they *do* love to show off, so whenever you wanted to try and best one of them, you'll be quite welcome.
"The Lycaons are...well, very, very friendly. They apply to the letter the concept 'Make love, not war'. Unlike the wolves, they believe that mixing blood gives new strength to a species. When you need any kind of solace, spiritual or not, they will assist you.
"Lastly, the titanoboas. They are not enemies, just...enigmatic. Complicated, that is. They just wander around, kill excess pests, speak some enigmatic wisdom. They are the true natives of this island, the living fossils survived a far, far age."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Huh. Dang," Kermit said, now thinking out loud, "I thought there would be one that wasn't super annoying, but from that, I'm basically hearing 'Stay Away From Everyone'. I don't like those super happy, peppy kind of pets, I don't need to hear random 'Wisdom' from anybody, and though I like fighting, I have a feeling you telling me about those wolves was a warning. So the only ones that sound even a little good are the worry worts. Fan-fricken-tastic."
-Monokuma

valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Huh. Dang," Kermit said, now thinking out loud, "I thought there would be one that wasn't super annoying, but from that, I'm basically hearing 'Stay Away From Everyone'. I don't like those super happy, peppy kind of pets, I don't need to hear random 'Wisdom' from anybody, and though I like fighting, I have a feeling you telling me about those wolves was a warning. So the only ones that sound even a little good are the worry worts. Fan-fricken-tastic."
Lyla laughed at that. "Well, you don't have to stay away from everyone. It's just that the others, lycaons excepted, learnt to stay away from everyone. The tribal wars took a heavy toll, and mostly everyone is happy to live in their own territory, that's all. Rabbits -worryworts, hehe- respect good fighters. Wolves would just see a meal in your place. To earn their respect, you should work hardest than any other tourists who ever set foot here."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The wolfdog jumped. The entity occupying it knew that rabbits here used to be tough fighters even before the Curse! And he surely didn't to pick a fight with one now! "I...ah, mah name is Haq. Ah'm a wolf, ah was a wolf..." He then fell again on his knees, prone in front of the rabbit. "Fighter, please forgive me! I had just become a shaman, but I was inexperienced, and the cursed one known as the Hunter was the only one who could help me. But the Divinity made him alive again, and without him the dark entities I had to control attacked me and dragged me into the netherworld, alive! There they...did things to me, until nothing but my poor, unworthy soul was left. I escaped from them, but I was still lost, didn't know where to go, and then I saw this one." A paw went to his chest, while the stream of words went on, "He was like a beacon, like an open door, my shelter from the evil. And i asked for his help and he gave it to me. Ah know I'm profaning a live body but please, please don't call yet another curse on me! I will respect this shell, I will not possess it, but until the Dinivinity helps me, I need to stay here, or..." he looked behind himself, his ears listening to things that only he could. And shuddered. "Please just let me stay here. I can't go back. They will, they will, they..." and then a distinct smell filled the air as the bladder let go and he whimpered with shame, shutting his eyes, trying in vain to shut back the tears as well...
Buster was apprehensive as the Haq told his story. once he got to the end, he sighed and dropped his guard. "well if Janus agreed to help, It's not my place to say otherwise... I suppose I'll just have to wait for "the divinity" to sort things out." if "the divinity" was Hubert, he was sure Janus would be back to normal as soon as possible.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster was apprehensive as the Haq told his story. once he got to the end, he sighed and dropped his guard. "well if Janus agreed to help, It's not my place to say otherwise... I suppose I'll just have to wait for "the divinity" to sort things out." if "the divinity" was Hubert, he was sure Janus would be back to normal as soon as possible.
Haq lifted his head. "Th-thank you, Sir. Ah wish ah could make him speak with ya, but...there's something, like a barrier. he's there, looking at you. I can feel he's worried for you, that he's sorry. I..."
Then Hubert's voice sounded in their minds and souls. "Fear not. Soon enough, this dilemma will be solved. Let Fate walk its road. Haq's role in this world is far from being fulfilled."
Haq nodded."I--thank you, dvinity. I promise I will not do anything to come in the middle of these lovers' path. You have my word." he stood up. "Ah, Lord Buster, Sir. Please don't take this hard on him. Janus has taken a great risk without even asking you first. I promise, I will make you sure you won't regret it. And when I wil be, somehow, liberated from this condition, you will have one red wolf to guard over you two. That's my promise." he bowed respectfully.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Oh, yeah, cause I should work hard to earn the respect of ***** that I only heard existed recently!" Kermit said with a bit of forced laughter, "And, seriously, I would need to impress them?! I'm the one that's been in a pet fight club for my entire life, up until recently. They should be the ones trying to get my attention, if you ask me."
-Monokuma

valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Oh, yeah, cause I should work hard to earn the respect of ***** that I only heard existed recently!" Kermit said with a bit of forced laughter, "And, seriously, I would need to impress them?! I'm the one that's been in a pet fight club for my entire life, up until recently. They should be the ones trying to get my attention, if you ask me."
Lyla's expression was one of genuine admiration. "You'll do just fine as head of security. Wouldn't recommend you for the PR, but you know what you want, I like it a lot."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Heh, thanks," Kermit said, feeling a little relaxed now. "You're not too bad yourself. It's nice to know that the first animal that I met here isn't some prudish snob or unbearably annoying prick. Or, at the very least, can hide it well." He actually genuinely smiled then, slightly hoping she understood it was a joke.
-Monokuma

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Question: If the kid had no shadow, would Khun notice by now?

Just being respectful. Amber thought to Raijda.

"I, Luke Argon, am willing to work so that my descendants and their descendants and their descendants will find their place on Tricana," Luke said, perfectly taken by the ceremony. Meaning everything as deep as he could. Amber simply smiled.

He will make a fine chieftain. She thought to herself.

"I, Amber Kries, am willing to work so that my descendants and their descendants and their descendants will find their place on Tricana," Amber said.
"Important and smart enough to cut comms when a complete stranger is in, heh," Monique said, "Name's Monique. My cousin's dad is on vacation here. I just wanted to see if there was anything else I could find out about what's going on."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun let his guard down and relaxed as well.

"Well, in any case I hope you'll be okay," Khun said, "Khun Woodsman, let me know if I can help in any way."
valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Heh, thanks," Kermit said, feeling a little relaxed now. "You're not too bad yourself. It's nice to know that the first animal that I met here isn't some prudish snob or unbearably annoying prick. Or, at the very least, can hide it well." He actually genuinely smiled then, slightly hoping she understood it was a joke.
"Har-de-har. That's me, pampered pwetty widdle hyena. In a way, my life was easier: I was kidnapped as a cub by poachers who wanted to give a new pet to their boss. It went well, trauma for losing my family aside. And as often happens with humans, after being too grown up and stubborn for their own likes, I was sentenced to 'sleep'. Lucky me, I was rescued first by Spencers himself. And since then I work for him...There, look: it's our destination, Lancaster Village." At least, *that* place looked untouched by the Shift. All of the croquette-and-wood small houses were still there, and the fisherfurs' ships hadn't turned int galleons or something like that.
---
xhunterko wrote:Just being respectful. Amber thought to Raijda.
"I, Luke Argon, am willing to work so that my descendants and their descendants and their descendants will find their place on Tricana," Luke said, perfectly taken by the ceremony. Meaning everything as deep as he could. Amber simply smiled.
He will make a fine chieftain. She thought to herself.
"I, Amber Kries, am willing to work so that my descendants and their descendants and their descendants will find their place on Tricana," Amber said.
"Rajida Argonkries is willing to work so that her descendants and their descendants and their descendants will find their place on Tricana, and that the Shadow Guild shall never stray from the path Fate forged today."
Hubert's tail and ears flicked with pleasure. His massive head turned to Donau: "Donau of the third tribe, are you willing to pledge your alliance to the founding members of the new Fourth Tribe, and make it so that your people will work with them as it was?"
Donau fell on his knee and nodded. "So I am, Divinity. Even if I were the last rabbit standing, I pledge my loyalty."
"Anubis, Kritaros, my shamans, will you now seal your Fate with that of this Tribe, so that you and your descendants and their descendants will thrive in peace as once was?"
The air itself seemed to fall still, and so everything around them, as if reality itself depended now on the answer...
---
xhunterko wrote:"Important and smart enough to cut comms when a complete stranger is in, heh," Monique said, "Name's Monique. My cousin's dad is on vacation here. I just wanted to see if there was anything else I could find out about what's going on."
"You mean aside...everything else? If you heard everything, I am going to add some citizens to this place. Will have to create room for the mediamen and the scientists, prevent a war, tying new diplomatic knots, take care of the tourists, organize provisons for the new citizens in order to avoid a bad ecological impact and to ease life in the new city. *sigh* and to think I wanted to get some fun out of this job."
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun let his guard down and relaxed as well.
"Well, in any case I hope you'll be okay," Khun said, "Khun Woodsman, let me know if I can help in any way."
"Thank ye. But first I think I'll need a place to...wash up. Oh, and please don't get scared should you see other...presences, like that human cub. Apparently, my presence draws them from the netherworld. On this plane, they are scary but not dangerous."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"You're dang right your life was easier. You actually got to your family," Kermit said, a sad smile now appearing on his face, "The only thing I got to know about my mom was that she didn't support that fight club stuff, and dog knows what happened to my dad. He could've fought tooth and nail to keep us safe, or he might've been a ******* that left us for dead. Then I had to live through heck for a few years, until Lisa and her crew finally came to-" He finally realized Lyla had announced their arrival. "Oh, um...nice place, I guess."
-Monokuma

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: Gintama slapped the cats hard on their backs. "Now that's the spirit! As for the city, well, wonder apparition or not, it surely didn't kill anyone, and to me it qualifies as mostly harmless. But I'd say it's also time for a nice dinner. What will you eat?"
It's only their natural balance that stops the cats stumbling under the force of the slaps. They hurt a little but they like the man's enthusiasm. And they like his suggestion of dinner. The siblings look at each other and know they're both thinking the same thing.
"Fish!" they chorus.
"If is being cooked and is not too much trouble."
"Da. Vee vere not getting much fresh fish in Moscow. Does restaurant here catch fresh fish each day?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I had wondered why he had seemed to be able to get to certain places, now I know," Khun said, "Well, if the rabbit village still functions, which, is what this was before it, changed, there should be a place to wash up here."
"Huh," Monique said, "So, how extensive is the change? I was only able to see on land a bit. Flight only does so much."
valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"You're dang right your life was easier. You actually got to your family," Kermit said, a sad smile now appearing on his face, "The only thing I got to know about my mom was that she didn't support that fight club stuff, and dog knows what happened to my dad. He could've fought tooth and nail to keep us safe, or he might've been a ******* that left us for dead. Then I had to live through heck for a few years, until Lisa and her crew finally came to-" He finally realized Lyla had announced their arrival. "Oh, um...nice place, I guess."
"Yup. This used to be a resort for elderly humans who wanted to live a retired, hermit life. But no young humans would come, and without a specialized infrastructure, eventually they just died without any type of care. Some of them tried to be fishermen, that's why there are some ships. Instead the dogs thrived: This place can grow any pup into a tough adult. What do you think you want to start with?" The boat approached one of the granite docks.
---
Hlaoroo wrote:It's only their natural balance that stops the cats stumbling under the force of the slaps. They hurt a little but they like the man's enthusiasm. And they like his suggestion of dinner. The siblings look at each other and know they're both thinking the same thing.
"Fish!" they chorus.
"If is being cooked and is not too much trouble."
"Da. Vee vere not getting much fresh fish in Moscow. Does restaurant here catch fresh fish each day?"
That earned a roar of a laugh. "Oh dear! If that ain't a funny question! Lads, we're on an *island*. Fresh fish is half the stuff we eat here! You could just go out with a nutshell of a boat, and fish with your own paws! When we're at the restaurant, you can use the VR menus to order, it will kick your mouthwatering into high gear. treat's on me, so stuff yourselves!"
---
xhunterko wrote:"I had wondered why he had seemed to be able to get to certain places, now I know," Khun said, "Well, if the rabbit village still functions, which, is what this was before it, changed, there should be a place to wash up here."
Hubert popped up over Khun's head. "You don't need to go anywhere. This is Zilnawa, you can find a waterplace just at the end of the corridor. I am allowed to provide you what you need to make it a pleasurable experience, other than just...cleansing." The tiny dragon snapped his fingers. "Done."
xhunterko wrote:"Huh," Monique said, "So, how extensive is the change? I was only able to see on land a bit. Flight only does so much."
Spencers rubbed his temples, his concession to the day's stress. "There is a subcity underwater, another farther by the coast, and I remember Donau speaking to me about a subterranean subicity as well, but that was pre-existing. Total: Five sectors. My estimate is that once this island was as populated as new York. No wonder they ended up exhausting their food resources. It's a wonder this place wasn't reduced to a desert at all."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis and Kritaros stood staring at the scene before them. they held there staffs with a stare that held little to no emotion, their eyes held no answers and their minds were blank.

with a shocking smiliarity and sync the two fox's pounded their staffs twice, "We Devoted Shamans of our god devote ouselves to the new tribe of the island, we will protect, serve, and watch over the people, its descendants and the descendants of the descendants." they both said with confidence before bowing to the dragon.

within Anubis however he couldnt help but feel the urge to say NO. though he felt it a bad idea for the time.
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"What do you mean by that?" Kermit asked, a slight questioning look now on his face. "If you mean where we wanna start finding recruits, then why not just start here at the dock? It seems easiest."
-Monokuma

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis and Kritaros stood staring at the scene before them. they held there staffs with a stare that held little to no emotion, their eyes held no answers and their minds were blank.
with a shocking smiliarity and sync the two fox's pounded their staffs twice, "We Devoted Shamans of our god devote ouselves to the new tribe of the island, we will protect, serve, and watch over the people, its descendants and the descendants of the descendants." they both said with confidence before bowing to the dragon.
within Anubis however he couldnt help but feel the urge to say NO. though he felt it a bad idea for the time.
A glowing sphere appeared in the hand of the gigantic, anthropomorphic dragon. "So it was spoken, so be it for this time and the times to come. Once again, the pact is sealed, and the fourth tribe is born! Come all, children of the children of the children of Tricana, for this is a day of rejoice and reunion!"
Hubert lifted his hand, and the light exploded into the very tissue of reality! Like beams of a new sun, invisible to the naked eye, except to the tribes, they reached every corner of the island!
---
At Salisgrave, the new, young shaman started...glowing. And he felt a new relief washing over him. "Da new tribe...the pact is sealed again!"
---
The same glow took every single rabbit living at the isolated village of Arcadia. the shaman community was lit up like a beacon, while their souls sang...
---
...and so did the numerous dolphins and orcas and whales populating the undersea city, which lit up the dark depths with a emerald splendor!
---
Even the majestic titanoboas felt it, their bodies turning for some moment into streaks of pulsating, vivid light...
---
...while, around the Green Ring Circle, the enclaves of the red wolves seemed to explode with light as the spirits of uncountable shamans, all bound to the mortal world through the bones that were a very part of the villages' infrastructures, for the first time in century after century shared the rejoice!
---
"WOWOWOWOW!" Janus' body started to light up, as if wrapped in a cold fire, a liquid light that...sang. It filled the air with aetheral notes. "Can you hear it?" the wolfdog said, this time crying with joy. "Ah've hear' about it, but ah thought 't was a legend, a myth. The divinity has spoken, da tribes are four again!"
And then, as if to underline the miracle, the aetheral shape of Janus appeared in front of Buster! And hugged the rabbit. "Oh love! Forgive me for putting you into a new trouble!"
---
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"What do you mean by that?" Kermit asked, a slight questioning look now on his face. "If you mean where we wanna start finding recruits, then why not just start here at the dock? It seems easiest."
"Can't say you're wrong on that," Lyla said, and honked hard!
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Kermit let out the longest laugh he had in...ever, then. "HAHAHAHA! OH MY GOSH!" he managed to say, a little coherently. "I guess I know how you feel about them, now!"
-Monokuma

valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Kermit let out the longest laugh he had in...ever, then. "HAHAHAHA! OH MY GOSH!" he managed to say, a little coherently. "I guess I know how you feel about them, now!"
After a second honk, she shrugged. "Sometimes it helps me someone making me realize that I'm being too polite. You are going to go all Sarge Hartman on them, let's start in style."
It wasn't long before three sturdy, muscled GSD, two males and a female, came to the docks. "Lyla," one of the males said. "We know there's a sort of...emergency going on. Our CBs are going crazy. But you don't need to be so rude."
The hyena grinned. "Time for niceties' over, guys. You're darn right we're in an emergency, but it ain't a bad one. For now.
"Short story, a whole new city, Zilnawa, has been magicked into existence, and Liberation has been replaced by a megablock of this city. This megablock has been called Portside or Port Town. The natives are on the move for Maintown, and by Spencers' orders, the humans are organizing the transference of twenty-five thousand rescue animals to Portisde. We need *all* of you to move there to work as fisherfurs and especially security. There will be a ton of work to do.
"See this nice rabbit fella here? Name's Kermit, he's a pit fight ring champ, and he'll be your trainer. We don't expect troubles, of course, but let's face it: them rescue animals have seen and lived their own hell, many won't be the happy bunch. Questions? If not, just prepare to move. Call back your ships, set things up and in the meantime bring here your best furs, Kermit wants to have a nice look at his material."
The three dogs nodded as one and ran into three different directions.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"WOWOWOWOW!" Janus' body started to light up, as if wrapped in a cold fire, a liquid light that...sang. It filled the air with aetheral notes. "Can you hear it?" the wolfdog said, this time crying with joy. "Ah've hear' about it, but ah thought 't was a legend, a myth. The divinity has spoken, da tribes are four again!"
And then, as if to underline the miracle, the aetheral shape of Janus appeared in front of Buster! And hugged the rabbit. "Oh love! Forgive me for putting you into a new trouble!"
Buster hugged back (however you can hug an ethereal shape). "it's fine. you're just making my life more interesting. as long as you're safe, I'm happy to go along with anything you choose to do."
"So what exactly is going on?" Levi asked
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:And then, as if to underline the miracle, the aetheral shape of Janus appeared in front of Buster! And hugged the rabbit. "Oh love! Forgive me for putting you into a new trouble!"
Buster hugged back (however you can hug an ethereal shape). "it's fine. you're just making my life more interesting. as long as you're safe, I'm happy to go along with anything you choose to do."
"So what exactly is going on?" Levi asked[/quote]
It was Haq who answered that: "Bah now y'all know about the ancient four tribes of Tricana: Lycaons, rabbits, wolves and lions. After they settled here, we all sealed a pact with the Divinity. Under this pact, we were bound to help each other, prosper in respect to Tricana, but with time the pact was tainted, loops were created, and prosperity led t'overpopulation and that t'war, till humans came and brought it to an end. Since then, our elders an' shaman all would speak about the return of da fourth tribe, how the pact would be renewed, stronger than evah, that peace would be sealed with the power of the Divinity. And this is just what happened!" Haq/Janus rubbed his face dry with his arm. "Da power of the Divinity came t'me, t'the shamans, to...everyone! The light sang and now da future is open to us once again!" He rubbed his temple. "Huh, ' hard to think with my speech and brain tryin' to speak with his education..." and then he looked at Janus and Buster. "As for you, my friends, it must have been a concession of the Divinity that you two could be reunited in this holy day."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: That earned a roar of a laugh. "Oh dear! If that ain't a funny question! Lads, we're on an *island*. Fresh fish is half the stuff we eat here! You could just go out with a nutshell of a boat, and fish with your own paws! When we're at the restaurant, you can use the VR menus to order, it will kick your mouthwatering into high gear. treat's on me, so stuff yourselves!"
"Yay! Sank you, sir!"
"Da! Sank you!" The family follows Gintama to the restaurant and the cats peer at the menu, scanning the names of unfamiliar aquatic species.
"So... Vich fish do you recommending?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yay! Sank you, sir!"
"Da! Sank you!" The family follows Gintama to the restaurant and the cats peer at the menu, scanning the names of unfamiliar aquatic species.
"So... Vich fish do you recommending?"
Gintama tapped on the menu, and holograms of the dishes appeared. I'm a cod nut. So I'd start with a nice entree of Grilled Mackerel with soy, lime and ginger, followed by Lemon baked cod with rice. Then, hmm, yes! Pollock Montreal! And finally, to clean your mouth nicely and enjoy a nice dessert at the same time, a lemon meringue pie, made with the lemons we grow here. How does it sound? And for you, ma'm?"
Last edited by valerio on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Huh. They actually straight up believed you," Kermit said, a little bit of shock in his voice. "The last time a dog was told about me, I had to make them realize I was the real deal...what kind of power do you have on this island?"
-Monokuma

valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Huh. They actually straight up believed you," Kermit said, a little bit of shock in his voice. "The last time a dog was told about me, I had to make them realize I was the real deal...what kind of power do you have on this island?"
Lyla showed a grin. "I speak for da boss, I'm his ears and eyes. If I say something in his name, it's the truth for the natives. In other words, you start with a nice deal of respect for a starter. After that, once the best pups are here, it's up to you to live up your name. Ready?"
Hotep the psychic

ANubis and Kritaros stood still with little reaction, Anubis's mind though changed at as the light filled his body, it healed it repaired the timeline that was his soul giving him the memory of a master shaman, each experience filling his mind as if he was there. then he smiled understanding, that was the gods plan all along.

the fox sighed with relief glad four tribes were once more whole again, now it was up to them to make the tribe grow and so he looked to kritaros who was also smiling. "And when the greatest of times returns light will fill the skys, the tribes called forth towards a new dawn on earth." Kritaros said

Anubis nodded "looks like you were right those many years ago, kritaros"
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Kermit jumped onto the pier. "As ready as I'll ever be. Just wondering, though, you do realize that I will start off by teaching them to play dirty, right?" He asked. "At least if you want me teaching them for fighting for survival. It's better to play dirty and live rather than honorable and die, in my opinion."
-Monokuma

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique nodded.

"Okay, that's a bit more than," she paused a moment, "Hey did you feel, eh, never mind. Well, nice talking to you, you must be tire, you should probably get some rest. Be seeing you!" She then flew off, making her way back to Khun's group.
Khun simply stood back and smiled.

I think, just cleansing, would be good enough for now.
He thought to the dragon.
Amber and Luke simply stood dumbstruck in awe. The two looked at each other, then spoke as one.

"We accept this pact with our god," they said.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Nope, no treasure round the corner either. Just sticks and stones." Flint replied mostly to himself as he reappeared back at the edge of the group, hands folded across his chest as he stood next to Khun. "Did I miss anything here? Thought I heard a cry or somethin'..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:It was Haq who answered that: "Bah now y'all know about the ancient four tribes of Tricana: Lycaons, rabbits, wolves and lions. After they settled here, we all sealed a pact with the Divinity. Under this pact, we were bound to help each other, prosper in respect to Tricana, but with time the pact was tainted, loops were created, and prosperity led t'overpopulation and that t'war, till humans came and brought it to an end. Since then, our elders an' shaman all would speak about the return of da fourth tribe, how the pact would be renewed, stronger than evah, that peace would be sealed with the power of the Divinity. And this is just what happened!" Haq/Janus rubbed his face dry with his arm. "Da power of the Divinity came t'me, t'the shamans, to...everyone! The light sang and now da future is open to us once again!" He rubbed his temple. "Huh, ' hard to think with my speech and brain tryin' to speak with his education..." and then he looked at Janus and Buster. "As for you, my friends, it must have been a concession of the Divinity that you two could be reunited in this holy day."
"huh... well congrats to you all," Levi replied.
"So, how long will this last?" Buster asked, not letting go of Janus' spirit form.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets