HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

at those words, Levi hopped onto Pogo's back. "Sorry, but I can't hear that and not accept the challenge."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I hope you don't mind claws digging in your skin. Cause sorry but I will try to do that to hang on," Khun said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Pogo grinned in a most unsettling way. "I like your guts, kitten. Just one thing: Every time I'll tell you to hold your breath, you'll do just that. I'll be needing to go under to gain momentum, ok?"

"Oh, you're not going to hurt me with those," Popeye said to the GSD. "Thick skin, very thick: in fact, you're lucky you got a fur and pads, or you could cut yourself. Hold tight!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Pogo grinned in a most unsettling way. "I like your guts, kitten. Just one thing: Every time I'll tell you to hold your breath, you'll do just that. I'll be needing to go under to gain momentum, ok?"
"Of course," Levi replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Okay! Down we go. Hold!" like a submarine, the shark started to go down.

Lady addressed Adel. "What about you, new pup? Ever danced with a girl? Or would you rather join your friends on Pops?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi took a deep breath and held it. He held the shark's fin tightly
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

As soon as the great beast was down, Pogo started swimming as fast as he could. A simple slip could easily break Levi's hold of the fin.
The Great White Shark went down for several feet, before suddenly doing a U turn and going up with the speed of a torpedo!

And then there it went! The pillar of water erupted, Pogo flew with a grace that didn't seem to belong to such a monster! The jump brought him over the boat, which seemed so tiny seen from up there, and then down into the water.
Pogo reemerged a moment later. "And that was a starter. Wanna try another?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Oh good, I was hoping that was a warmup," Levi said with a grin. "Give me all you've got."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You know what? I'm starting to like you. If you like it dangerous, jump down. I'll show you dangerous."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Into the boat or into the water?" Levi asked. "Cause I was until recently afraid of getting wet, and as such I can't swim yet. so one of those would likely result in me drowning, and that would be just plain stupid."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, can't you swim? Ok, We'll try a different...and more dangerous number then. I'll do the tall jump again, but this time you jump down before I reach the apex. Trust me, you won't drown."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Oh, I know I won't," the cat replied. "now let's go." he prepared to take a breath as soon as Pogo said to.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

And again, the monster of the seas submerged. And again, a long minute passed before he emerged in all its glory!
And, just as planned, a moment before reaching the apex, Pogo shouted, "JUMP!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Your not letting yourself going to be outclassed like that are ya?" Khun said to Popeye, gripping tightly and ready to hold his breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber and Luke simply sat there in the cafeteria sipping the new drink.

"I don't suppose, you'd wanna head to the jaccuzzi's again?" Amber asked Luke. He shook his head.

"No thank you, not if it means running into more jerks," Luke said, shaking his head.

"About that shower and the nap though..." Amber said with a grin.

"Heh, I think it's a bit too late for the nap," Luke said, "Shower maybe, let's finish these first."

"Sounds good," Amber said.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis was soon done with his large bindr and turned to the beginning where it showed pitures f his first camping trip in the mountains of north Dakota. notes lined the page next to the photos. he smiled a bit then looked over. "TACITE DIDNT yoU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES?" Anubis almost yelled in the distance.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:And again, the monster of the seas submerged. And again, a long minute passed before he emerged in all its glory!
And, just as planned, a moment before reaching the apex, Pogo shouted, "JUMP!"
Levi jumped off with style. He did a somersault, then went into a swan dive.

(OOC: aren't we kinda leaving Adel in the dust here?)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:"Okay! Down we go. Hold!" like a submarine, the shark started to go down.

Lady addressed Adel. "What about you, new pup? Ever danced with a girl? Or would you rather join your friends on Pops?"
"Show me vhat you have."

He climbed onto Lady. He couldn't possibly be scared after the giant snake that... well, turned out to be friendly!
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Now, that's a good pup. Just you wait until those two show-offs are done," she said, looking up at the acrobatic performers.
"First time Reginald did that, Alyse actually swam after us with a butcher knife." He giggled.
Boombox switched to a dramatic drumming.
Just five feet before the surface, Pogo opened wide his jaws...and *swallowed* Levi whole as if the cat were another snack! Then the shark disappeared under the surface....
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"This was the first largest craft ever built by the humans, a token of their technological prowess for transporting passengers. Today, their cruise ships can be even bigger..." this time, near the Titanic came an even bigger ship, a veritable small floating city, the SEA DRAGON. "But I see you're hard to impress, although you explained me why already. So tell me, Captain. What would you like to see that could lighten up your mood?"
"Show me more of 'em human wonders an' Ah might actually get impressed." Shadowclaw said. "An' skip da food from da lsit. Ah'm not senseless. Yer a grass-eater an' prolly won't like tae see me eat meat."
---
valerio wrote:The she-wolf nodded. "And so it shall be done then, my mate." Angelina too nodded.
Balkan raised a finger. "An' remember - nevah show anyone but our pups da way to dis place. Only in need!"
---
valerio wrote:Only then did Amelia notice the folded tents. "Well, don't worry, I see your tribe is providing for that already. I must say, it is such a pleasure to see you organizing this event. A day like this was sung only in the legends."
"We, the wolves, are always prepared!" Valken said "And lets forget about the legends and focus on what happens now, shall we?" the wolf Chieftain asked
"Oh and one more thing!" he leaned closer to Amelia and whispered quietly in her ear "Keep your lycaons as bay as I will keep my wolves. No further than teasing."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Eh heh you'll get used to it," Monique said to Flint, patting his nose, "As far as who, a dog, I believe, surpisingly. We're some how related. I'm guessing by adoption. See, I can sort of see my cousin's smell on this island somewhere. But it's very faint, although it's attached to a larger smell. I found some tracks and I believe it to be a dog. What kind of dog I dunno. And hello there. You all right?" The last bit she said to Martin.
Martin absently raised a paw "Yeah, I'm good, ghostie... only... have some things to think about..."
Dimitar didn't even glanced at Martin anymore. He was focused at Monique and FLint.
"Flint, you better get used to the idea with the spirits. There are plenty around." he said and looked at Monique "And you, little spirit, who are you looking for, exactly?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Show me more of 'em human wonders an' Ah might actually get impressed." Shadowclaw said. "An' skip da food from da lsit. Ah'm not senseless. Yer a grass-eater an' prolly won't like tae see me eat meat."
"Good!" *tappity tappity tap* "Here is the Airbus, largest aircracft ever built." the thing was shown in scale with a human being. "You can go pretty everywhere in the world with this toy."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan raised a finger. "An' remember - nevah show anyone but our pups da way to dis place. Only in need!"
"this place is blood-sacred," Angelina said, her expression completely serious. "This is our ancestral home, no one but family shall know of its existence."
Faye actually smiled at the lycaon. "I knew there was some good sense in you."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"We, the wolves, are always prepared!" Valken said "And lets forget about the legends and focus on what happens now, shall we?" the wolf Chieftain asked
"Oh and one more thing!" he leaned closer to Amelia and whispered quietly in her ear "Keep your lycaons as bay as I will keep my wolves. No further than teasing."
The chieftain fought to restrain a grin when she whispered back, "I'll do what I can. But don't expect me to separate any couple that should form today."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Now, that's a good pup. Just you wait until those two show-offs are done," she said, looking up at the acrobatic performers.
"First time Reginald did that, Alyse actually swam after us with a butcher knife." He giggled.
Just five feet before the surface, Pogo opened wide his jaws...and *swallowed* Levi whole as if the cat were another snack! Then the shark disappeared under the surface....
Levi was a bit surprised at this, but it was no big deal.
from inside the Shark, Levi called out "I guess they don't make breath mints for sharks."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis was soon done with his large bindr and turned to the beginning where it showed pitures f his first camping trip in the mountains of north Dakota. notes lined the page next to the photos. he smiled a bit then looked over. "TACITE DIDNT yoU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES?" Anubis almost yelled in the distance.
Tacite picked up her head halfway through her food bar and waved a signal to wait in place. The ferret stood on shaky legs and waddled over to the fox, "Yes please, I would love to see the photos!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Eventually, Pogo reemerged, mouth open wide, with Levi standing in the middle of the sharp teeth rows.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

being a showcat, Levi struck a pose when Pogo opened his mouth. "Tada! now, do I jump to the boat or climb back onto your back?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Now we watch Lady and Popeye doing their duet. Their riders are in for a rough one."

"Ok, Adel, this is our turn!" The female shark kept swimming until she was in line with the one-eyed male. "ready?"
Popeye grinned. "Kuhn, Reg: You better not fall, I won't lose this time."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi reached up and grabbed Pogo's nose before swinging himself into a flip onto the shark's back. "This should be good," he said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded and waited with his photo book open on the ground
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun dug in deep.

"BRING IT!" He said with a silly grin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique facepawed. Did the human not actually listen?

"To be precise. I believe I'm looking for my cousin's adopted father," She said.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:"Now, that's a good pup. Just you wait until those two show-offs are done," she said, looking up at the acrobatic performers.
"Try more zan vun flip!" Adel yelled to either performer.
valerio wrote:"Now we watch Lady and Popeye doing their duet. Their riders are in for a rough one."

"Ok, Adel, this is our turn!" The female shark kept swimming until she was in line with the one-eyed male. "ready?"
Popeye grinned. "Kuhn, Reg: You better not fall, I won't lose this time."
"I am ready und villing." He was ready for a race, and gripped as well as he could onto the shark below him.

((Hahaha, I had the first part already typed up and forgot to submit it. Wonderful.~))
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded and waited with his photo book open on the ground
Tacite dropped to her knees, poncho crinkling as she went down, "Let the Grand Tour of Photographs begin~" the ferret scribed with a smile
Hotep the psychic

Anubis set the first page open. "as one or many may know each photo has a story behind or a word of wisdom from people met that day. As you look through these different pictures you can ask questions and such. These first photos are in my days at the appalachian mountains, my first climb up a mountain."i blacks said a bit deeply showing the photos of the mountain him climbing and who he was with. Next to each photo was a note on what he should know when climbing.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote: "Flint, you better get used to the idea with the spirits. There are plenty around."
"Naw, I mean.  I fine with the whole ghost thing.  I mean, Casper was pretty cool...  There was ummm...  Bruce Willis". Flint said as he gets in the car. "Just... don't try to posses me or anything.".  He said, glancing at Monique.
xhunterko wrote:"To be precise. I believe I'm looking for my cousin's adopted father," She said.
"Maybe he's back at the resort.". Flint commented thoughtfully.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Don't worry, I don't know how and wouldn't if I did. And he's not there, his scent was leading away from the resort, and I caught wind of it by following a faint trail from a friend I just met. Whom, I've sadly lost track of," Monique said, looking down. But then she flitted over to Martin's nose, since she'd noticed Dimitar's lack of respect for him.

"But enough of me, what of you? I am quite curious to learn what you were doing. I noticed the spirit column, and, having been dead for a year, am still new to this psychic stuff. What were you doing?" She asked Dimitar.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Lady and Popeye started to accelerate like torpedoes! Within moments, they were heading for the open waters, jumping and diving, trying their best to surpass each other, creating great splashes all around themselves
"Enjoying the ride, pup?" Lady asked to Adel. "We just started!"
"Watch out for this, now, guys!" Popeye shouted...and slammed into the female's side. "Eat salt, Lady!"
Her route faltered, became erratic, while her rival dashed away. "Ohh, that-that vile, son of a FIN! Hold your breath, pup!"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"Good!" *tappity tappity tap* "Here is the Airbus, largest aircracft ever built." the thing was shown in scale with a human being. "You can go pretty everywhere in the world with this toy."
"Is this thing somethin' like dat halli-coptar?" Shadowclaw asked.

---
valerio wrote: "this place is blood-sacred," Angelina said, her expression completely serious. "This is our ancestral home, no one but family shall know of its existence."
Faye actually smiled at the lycaon. "I knew there was some good sense in you."
"I see ya both startin' ta get along fine by the hour." Balkan noted with a smile, looking at the sky "Now look at the time - we need ta head back. Wouldn't wanna miss our own wedding, yes?"

---
valerio wrote: The chieftain fought to restrain a grin when she whispered back, "I'll do what I can. But don't expect me to separate any couple that should form today."
"I know about Varg and I approve of that." Valken whispered again "Just make sure to warn your lycaons to behave around the best of my wolves. In return I promise the same. Whether something will happen tonight between any of our kin is up to the spirits. If they-"

Valken was suddenly interrupted by a loud, Large wolf. The newcomer was definitely bigger than Valken in every way. He stopped a few steps from Valkan and spoke out loud.

"Chieftain Valken!" he said "Cease this whispering at once! I know not what you were whispering about, but I'm darn sure no wolf has that much to talk about with those lowly lycaons!" he grunted "That is unless the supposed wolf is that good for nothing mutt you call a nephew!"

Valken, being a chieftain, couldn't let this insult go unpunished. Stepping back, he gave Amelia a light bow.

"Forgive me, but I have to teach a wayward wolf a lesson." he said and turned to the big wolf "Watch your mouth, Ag'rar, Chieftain of the High Rock village of the Green Ring! You are my father's favorite pupil and it is obvious why, but I won't let anyone to insult my nephew!" The wolf chieftain stepped in front of Ag'rar and took off his weapons and armor, leaving his body with only a short tunic the wolves wore under their heavy armors. "Strike me if you dare! Strike me with all your power and hatred as my father taught you, Ag'rar!"

Ag'rar roared "I will strike you down, puny Valken! I will strike you down and I'll make the High Rock the new capitol of the Green Ring!" He growled and raised his giant Axe. With a roar "For Fen'rir!" the wolf charged at Valken and stoke with all the power and hatred he could muster.
Yet when the bigger wolf hit Valken's chest, his axe shattered, cutting only through the tunic, without harming the actual skin itself. Ag'rar's eyes widened as he saw his Axe shattered. The Chieftain of the Green ring smiled.

"You are guided by rage, same as my Father, Ag'rar." the wolf said "But you are nowhere near his power or mine!" he shouted "I was trained for years by the shamans to enhance my body! I need no armor, for I have my skin to protect me! I need no weapons for I have my paws, my claws and my teeth. And since you challenged me, it is only fair that I should strike back!"

After his last words, Valken kicked Ag'rar in the stomach, knocking him back a meter or two. While the bigger wolf was holding his body, Valken closed in fast, grabbed Ag'rar, lifted him above his head and slammed him in the ground. The big wolf remained on the ground, breathing heavily.

"Disrespect me or my family once more, Ag'rar and you will force to show you my bad side... And believe me - you won't like my bad side." Then The Green Ring Chieftain looked at the fallen wolf's lackeys and commanded them "Take him back to your village, High Rock wolves! And when he wakes up, give him this message - if he's to show his his snout in The Green Ring, he better be with either a full armed army or with army carrying gifts! Go now and tell the other villagers that their Chieftain brought this to them! I've spoken!"

The wolves from the High Rock bowed at Chieftain Valken, Picked up their Chieftain Ag'rar and took him back to the forest and then to their village.

Valken stood there and watched as they hid in the forest and returned to Amelia. "I hope I wasn't too rude. Ag'rar has too much muscle and not enough brains."

----------
xhunterko wrote:"Don't worry, I don't know how and wouldn't if I did. And he's not there, his scent was leading away from the resort, and I caught wind of it by following a faint trail from a friend I just met. Whom, I've sadly lost track of," Monique said, looking down. But then she flitted over to Martin's nose, since she'd noticed Dimitar's lack of respect for him.

"But enough of me, what of you? I am quite curious to learn what you were doing. I noticed the spirit column, and, having been dead for a year, am still new to this psychic stuff. What were you doing?" She asked Dimitar.
"A cleansing ritual is as close as any answer I could give." Dimitar replied "My aim was to free several spirits from an ancient curse. I ended up saving several thousand instead and banishing the being that kept them trapped... almost at the cost of my own life."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique nodded.

"Must've been for loved ones and not personal gain if you put yourself at that much risk," she said in return.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun was loving every second! And, just to show off, he let himself lean over to Popeye's opposite side, away from lady. Holding on by just a foot and a paw!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Is this thing somethin' like dat halli-coptar?" Shadowclaw asked.
"much faster and powerful. These things are meant to transport much more people than a helicopter would do.But this..." this time, the glasses showed the monstrous building that was the Saturn V "Is what it takes to bring the humans on the Moon!"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"I see ya both startin' ta get along fine by the hour." Balkan noted with a smile, looking at the sky "Now look at the time - we need ta head back. Wouldn't wanna miss our own wedding, yes?"
"We won't. And let the gods pour down their worst. They'll be testimony of our happiness, today!" And with that, she started running, while the first drops started to fall...
---
The Moon Howler wrote: "I know about Varg and I approve of that." Valken whispered again "Just make sure to warn your lycaons to behave around the best of my wolves. In return I promise the same. Whether something will happen tonight between any of our kin is up to the spirits. If they-"
Valken was suddenly interrupted by a loud, Large wolf. The newcomer was definitely bigger than Valken in every way. He stopped a few steps from Valkan and spoke out loud.
"Chieftain Valken!" he said "Cease this whispering at once! I know not what you were whispering about, but I'm darn sure no wolf has that much to talk about with those lowly lycaons!" he grunted "That is unless the supposed wolf is that good for nothing mutt you call a nephew!"
Valken, being a chieftain, couldn't let this insult go unpunished. Stepping back, he gave Amelia a light bow.
"Forgive me, but I have to teach a wayward wolf a lesson." he said and turned to the big wolf "Watch your mouth, Ag'rar, Chieftain of the High Rock village of the Green Ring! You are my father's favorite pupil and it is obvious why, but I won't let anyone to insult my nephew!" The wolf chieftain stepped in front of Ag'rar and took off his weapons and armor, leaving his body with only a short tunic the wolves wore under their heavy armors. "Strike me if you dare! Strike me with all your power and hatred as my father taught you, Ag'rar!"
Ag'rar roared "I will strike you down, puny Valken! I will strike you down and I'll make the High Rock the new capitol of the Green Ring!" He growled and raised his giant Axe. With a roar "For Fen'rir!" the wolf charged at Valken and stoke with all the power and hatred he could muster.
Yet when the bigger wolf hit Valken's chest, his axe shattered, cutting only through the tunic, without harming the actual skin itself. Ag'rar's eyes widened as he saw his Axe shattered. The Chieftain of the Green ring smiled.
"You are guided by rage, same as my Father, Ag'rar." the wolf said "But you are nowhere near his power or mine!" he shouted "I was trained for years by the shamans to enhance my body! I need no armor, for I have my skin to protect me! I need no weapons for I have my paws, my claws and my teeth. And since you challenged me, it is only fair that I should strike back!"
After his last words, Valken kicked Ag'rar in the stomach, knocking him back a meter or two. While the bigger wolf was holding his body, Valken closed in fast, grabbed Ag'rar, lifted him above his head and slammed him in the ground. The big wolf remained on the ground, breathing heavily.
"Disrespect me or my family once more, Ag'rar and you will force to show you my bad side... And believe me - you won't like my bad side." Then The Green Ring Chieftain looked at the fallen wolf's lackeys and commanded them "Take him back to your village, High Rock wolves! And when he wakes up, give him this message - if he's to show his his snout in The Green Ring, he better be with either a full armed army or with army carrying gifts! Go now and tell the other villagers that their Chieftain brought this to them! I've spoken!"
The wolves from the High Rock bowed at Chieftain Valken, Picked up their Chieftain Ag'rar and took him back to the forest and then to their village.
Valken stood there and watched as they hid in the forest and returned to Amelia. "I hope I wasn't too rude. Ag'rar has too much muscle and not enough brains."
Amelia nodded. "Which would make a lethal combination. We suffered already a mix of power, determination and brains. Your nephew will have to work hard to bring peace in the other regions of the Green Ring. And we'll be glad to help any way possible. The ancient bonds must be reestablished, this day is most important, but it must not be the only one."
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun was loving every second! And, just to show off, he let himself lean over to Popeye's opposite side, away from lady. Holding on by just a foot and a paw!
"Hey, Pops, we've got a gutsy one here! Reg, want to show him how it's done?" And with that, the sharks, still proceeding at full speed, approached each other, almost touching...
"Weeyy!" Reginald left the fin and started running along the massive bodies, then actually *jumping* from one to the other.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And Khun answered in same, leaping on to the other shark....

And just barely missing but grabbing the fin just in time!

"Okay, no more theatrics for me, heh," Khun said, digging ahold.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote: Amber and Luke simply sat there in the cafeteria sipping the new drink.

"I don't suppose, you'd wanna head to the jaccuzzi's again?" Amber asked Luke. He shook his head.

"No thank you, not if it means running into more jerks," Luke said, shaking his head.

"About that shower and the nap though..." Amber said with a grin.

"Heh, I think it's a bit too late for the nap," Luke said, "Shower maybe, let's finish these first."

"Sounds good," Amber said.
ooc: i think ive been away for quite a while and ill try to make a post xD

Mae had her report written half way when her body called out for my caffeine in her system. She stretched and got out from her chair, exiting her room and making her way to the cafeteria to get some. She spotted the two cougars and waved at them with a small smile. ''Ahh you guys are still here?'' Mae asked, pouring some coffee from a nearby station and joining them, totally unaware of what had happened just now.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Don't tell me you've been so cooped up that you've no idea what's been going on?" Amber asked Mae.