HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis sniffed the wind finding no trace of reginalds scent. "hmm this means hes either to far or... "hes close by" Anubis said looking at the ground were reginalds tracks stopped. he then crouched down looking to a small amount of bushes were he saw more tracks and fur. "that way" Anubis said pouncing to the bushes.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hm, well, since I'm dead, I think they wouldn't bother me. I'm gonna try and meet one, or see them at least. Monique thought to Asimov.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber looked around the shore. It was a bit messy but that was it. That didn't mean there wasn't anything in the forest. Still, she couldn't help but open the lid further to stretch a little. The chilly wind shocked her at first but she got over it quickly. She looked up at the sky.

Hmm, looks like rain, good for fishing at least. She thought.

Sigh, come on dear, don't take your time. Unless it's safe and your leaving me out of things. Just to make me worry. Again. Luke thought.
valerio

Post by valerio »

There was fur, indeed...if one would count a couple of tufts stuck between the branches.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked around him looking ever closer for other fur. Soon he followed the tufts and regs scent again through the forest.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Where are you going?!" Reginald shouted...from behind him.
The pup was standing in the middle of the beach, waving frantically. "I'm heeeere!"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked quickly after seeing the tufts trail continue. Seeing reginald he wondered why he would show himself like that it is hide and seek. "Can reginald do illusions too?"He he thought to himself as he kept following the trail of fur tufts. Keeping mind of the reginald back on the beach if he was real.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I was hiding here, why were you going away?"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis followed the tufts more. Tiill he was back at the beach again. "So hes real. Looks like i got duped. But always be carefull" anubis thought. "howd you do that? I must be getting worse or something" anubis said walking over
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote: Faye and Angelina exchanged a look. "Ain't he *perfect*??" the lycaon wiggled.
"He surely knows how to surprise his ladies," the she-wolf agreed.
"Then both of ye stay here!" Balkan said "I'll be right back!"
The half-wolf gave each of them a kiss and quickly left.

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint stood outside in the hallway, leaning against the wall, waiting for Martin. He glanced up and down the halls twiddling his thumbs. His fingers itched to take something, to wrap his hands around something valuable. Last night he had planned to test the waters with the locals... He cracked his knuckles, well, today's another day.
It didn't took long for Martin to get out, holding a towel, a tooth paste and a toothbrush, heading for the bathroom. Shortly after, he returned. It was obvious that he washed his face and paws.
"Routine hygiene." He simply said and put the stuff back in and motioning Flint to follow.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis followed the tufts more. Tiill he was back at the beach again. "So hes real. Looks like i got duped. But always be carefull" anubis thought. "howd you do that? I must be getting worse or something" anubis said walking over
"*giggle* now turn, and start counting again. And don't peek!"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis smiled at how good reg was, it also suprised him that he may be better than him. He turned around and began counting again listening intently to the sound of his footsteps in the sand.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

And, just a few numbers before the end of the count, Reginald 'disappeared' again.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis turned eyes opn in the same direction he heard the sound and started tracking again. "Hmm i know he went this way but if he wasnt where i looked last..where?"He he thought to himself as he found tracks to a certain point again. "now if i was as small as reg were would i go?" anubis asked himself listening around him and still sniffing for regs scent
ImageImageImage
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Next step will be...demolish our current hut and build a new one. Do it with our own hands, destroy what was and build what will be. What was ours will be stored for the new couples."
"After that," Murphy added, "The people from the village will share stuff with us, to show support for our efforts and goodwill, and to celebrate our new family."
"Well I suppose I can work if it means getting free stuff."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Define 'free'. We'll have to work a lot, pup."
---
The tracks led Anubis to...nothing. At a certain point, it was as if Reginald had evaporated.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis thought for a while longer until he came to a certain thought "dig". and so Anubis dug were the tracks ended.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"GOTCHA!!" Reginald barked, sprouting out of the sand like a jack-in-the-box! "You found me."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:
valerio wrote:It didn't took long for Martin to get out, holding a towel, a tooth paste and a toothbrush, heading for the bathroom. Shortly after, he returned. It was obvious that he washed his face and paws.
"Routine hygiene." He simply said and put the stuff back in and motioning Flint to follow.
"Right-o.". Flint comment, following behind the shepherd.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: "If I remember well, there's going to be a touristic expedition to Ton---Blue Peak Mountain. We could join them humans and do some climbing. I can assure ya, da sight is spectacular!"
Tacite thought for a moment, giving a slight shudder at the prospect of climbing, "I would really love to see the summit, but I'm sure I would collapse on my way up!" She wrote, sticking out her tongue, "So it is up to you, I suppose, Virgil."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Define 'free'. We'll have to work a lot, pup."
Adrian just gave a dissmissive gesture, " I'll be fine. A little hard work never killed anyone."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"Your friend's tail. With mashed potatoes," Kaiser said, activating his collar radio. "Mae, unless you turned invisible and are playing a prank, show yourself within this minute!"
---
The female elder tossed him a sort of bread wrapped in thick rounds of leaves. "There you go, show-off. This will be your breakfast, lunch and dinner as well, if you live through the day. Now let's go!"
Mae awoke to the adrupt crackling of her radio sitting on her wooden bedside table, followed by the firm voice of Kaiser commanding her to report in. It had been a few days since her treatment, but her eyes still had not been healed. Hence, she was prescribed by the K-9 vet special custom made glasses for her to wear during duty. Clipping on her vest, she bolted out of her room and joined the other dogs outside. ''I'm sorry I'm late sir...'' Mae said, looking down, to prevent the others from seeing the tiny square glasses sitting across her bright cyan eyes. These glasses look so nerdy! I hope Shaman Hara comes up with a cure soon.... she thought, still avoiding visual contact with them. This only made Tiara worry as she looked at E.R. Has her confidence lowered ever since that horrible day?
---
''Argh cripes woman....'' Lars groaned as he took a bite out of the loaf wrapped in leaves. Being wrapped in immaculate blades made it give out a sweet aftertaste in his mouth, and for a moment he could have sworn he had blushed from the glucose soaring through his mouth. ''Right....I'm done I guess...'' Lars said, rejoining his mother. ''So, whats on the training menu? Fighting, meditation?'' he asked, stretching his big muscles which in turn animated his shaman marks.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Esper wrote:Tacite thought for a moment, giving a slight shudder at the prospect of climbing, "I would really love to see the summit, but I'm sure I would collapse on my way up!" She wrote, sticking out her tongue, "So it is up to you, I suppose, Virgil."
"Whut's the matter? Ah'll carry ya when ye can't make it 'nymore."
---
"Do you remember cousin Hartley?"
"The one who got a hernia? *tch* poor dear. But don't worry, Ady: We'll be helpin' ya."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Mae awoke to the adrupt crackling of her radio sitting on her wooden bedside table, followed by the firm voice of Kaiser commanding her to report in. It had been a few days since her treatment, but her eyes still had not been healed. Hence, she was prescribed by the K-9 vet special custom made glasses for her to wear during duty. Clipping on her vest, she bolted out of her room and joined the other dogs outside. ''I'm sorry I'm late sir...'' Mae said, looking down, to prevent the others from seeing the tiny square glasses sitting across her bright cyan eyes. These glasses look so nerdy! I hope Shaman Hara comes up with a cure soon.... she thought, still avoiding visual contact with them. This only made Tiara worry as she looked at E.R. Has her confidence lowered ever since that horrible day?
"Slept well?" Kaiser asked. "Now let's just patrol the beachside, and I don't mean the tourist side. Direction wants some extra attention, last night someone reporter the noises of an airplane passing by. Since there were no given routes at that time, the bosses want us give some attention. Is your nose fine, at least, Mae?" They walked toward the jeep where a human was waiting.
---
thrasherblades wrote:''Argh cripes woman....'' Lars groaned as he took a bite out of the loaf wrapped in leaves. Being wrapped in immaculate blades made it give out a sweet aftertaste in his mouth, and for a moment he could have sworn he had blushed from the glucose soaring through his mouth. ''Right....I'm done I guess...'' Lars said, rejoining his mother. ''So, whats on the training menu? Fighting, meditation?'' he asked, stretching his big muscles which in turn animated his shaman marks.
"Running. You will empty your mind running as long as your body and will carry you. Easy enough for you, or do I have to repeat it, slowly?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: "Whut's the matter? Ah'll carry ya when ye can't make it 'nymore."
---
"Do you remember cousin Hartley?"
"The one who got a hernia? *tch* poor dear. But don't worry, Ady: We'll be helpin' ya."
Tacite's face lit up and she began to write again, "Oh thank you!" she held up the sign for just a moment before hugging Virgil around his waist and squeaking. Separating from her friend she wrote again, "we must be off!"

((Er, Who all was speaking in your last post? If the red text is Virgil, then who was the orange?))
Last edited by Esper on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis jumped a bit a Reginald burst from the sand and laughed as he went backwards in the sand. Soon he sat up smiling. "Ok reg its my turn to hide. and you have to find me." Anubis said looking around at the bushes, trees and sand near the beach.
ImageImageImage
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: "Slept well?" Kaiser asked. "Now let's just patrol the beachside, and I don't mean the tourist side. Direction wants some extra attention, last night someone reporter the noises of an airplane passing by. Since there were no given routes at that time, the bosses want us give some attention. Is your nose fine, at least, Mae?" They walked toward the jeep where a human was waiting.
---
"Running. You will empty your mind running as long as your body and will carry you. Easy enough for you, or do I have to repeat it, slowly?"
''My nose? Uhm...yeah'' Mae said, shifting her eyes towards the floor and avoiding eye contact with Kaiser. Now he must be trying to change the topic. I look so ugly in these glasses! Who knows how much my optical degree will worsen... Mae thought, sighing in despair. Tiara, who was behind her, could only look on with worry. Somehow, she needed her confidence back again. She could also tell that Mae was still feeling the pressure and the guilt from her previous escapade, betraying the island security force and joining sides with those terrorists. ''Mmmm...a lovely day for duty! Isn't that right Mae?'' Tiara began, in an attempt to cheer her up, but Mae still kept her eyes on the floor.
---
Lars stiffled a yawn. ''Pfft. Running? Sure. I was in the army before. Of course I can run. Heck, I'll run the whole island if you want me too. Hey thats it!'' Lars said, putting a paw on his mother's shoulder as an idea lit up in his head. ''Lets do it! Let's do an island run! We'll run from beach to forests and arrive back here! What say you??'' Lars said, wagging his tail.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"All right hon, tha coast is clear, you can-*," Amber almost finished.

*WHAM*

The orange crate Luke was in lifted off the sand a couple feet.

"LUKE W-*," Amber tried again.

*WHAM*

The crate jumped a little more up to the shore.

"LUKE. YOU HAVE TO-*, And again she tried.

*WHAM* *WHAM* *WHAM*

The crate jumped every time Luke punched the lid. But it wouldn't budge.

*WHAM*

Then Amber could hear a small whine.

"LUKE,Turn The Notches On The Cieling!" Amber hollared. There was quiet for a moment. Then the lid slowly opened and Luke had a sheepish grin on his face.

"Sorry, I just, wanted out," he said.

"It's okay, we're just lucky that we aren't surrounded by natives right now," she said. Then she climbed out of her crate, and into his, and gave him a big hug with tears.

"I was worried 'bout you," she said.

"Me too," Luke said. They held each other for a moment.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Esper wrote:Tacite's face lit up and she began to write again, "Oh thank you!" she held up the sign for just a moment before hugging Virgil around his waist and squeaking. Separating from her friend she wrote again, "we must be off!"

"An' off we go then! Just let's grab som'thin' to eat. it will be a long trip! Oh, and bring an extra pen, and extra paper...you'll have a lot to write 'bout!"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis jumped a bit a Reginald burst from the sand and laughed as he went backwards in the sand. Soon he sat up smiling. "Ok reg its my turn to hide. and you have to find me." Anubis said looking around at the bushes, trees and sand near the beach.

"YAY! Kay!" Reginald sat down and closed his eyes. "One, two, three..."
---
thrasherblades wrote:''My nose? Uhm...yeah'' Mae said, shifting her eyes towards the floor and avoiding eye contact with Kaiser. Now he must be trying to change the topic. I look so ugly in these glasses! Who knows how much my optical degree will worsen... Mae thought, sighing in despair. Tiara, who was behind her, could only look on with worry. Somehow, she needed her confidence back again. She could also tell that Mae was still feeling the pressure and the guilt from her previous escapade, betraying the island security force and joining sides with those terrorists. ''Mmmm...a lovely day for duty! Isn't that right Mae?'' Tiara began, in an attempt to cheer her up, but Mae still kept her eyes on the floor.

The canines got aboard the jeep. The vehicle started a moment later.
"And stop being so nervous," Kaiser said. "The boss thinks you may be more useful with us rather than against us. Unlike the others who worked here, you haven't technically betrayed his trust. Or by now you would be in the hands of the Interpol. Now, far as you knew there were other 'surprises' planned for us by your ex-masters?"
---
thrasherblades wrote:Lars stiffled a yawn. ''Pfft. Running? Sure. I was in the army before. Of course I can run. Heck, I'll run the whole island if you want me too. Hey thats it!'' Lars said, putting a paw on his mother's shoulder as an idea lit up in his head. ''Lets do it! Let's do an island run! We'll run from beach to forests and arrive back here! What say you??'' Lars said, wagging his tail.

"If it suits you, I am fine." the elder started jogging. "Come on, let's see what you can do."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

They held each other for a moment longer. Then Luke kissed her on the forehead.

"All right, there'll be time for that later," Luke said with a grin, Amber pouted a little and sighed.

"So what now?" She asked, holding him still.

"Now we do the neccessary things," Luke said, "Such as getting our gear, out from the open, getting food, water, and getting a look at these papers before anyone gets to us."

"Papers?" Amber asked, having not noticed hers. Luke turned around and tore his manilla folder off his lid.

"This," Luke said, showing it to her. She frowned as she took and examined it. The only thing she could make out in the protective plastic covering was the letters P, R, and O. A growl escaped her lips.

"They're probably responsible for this," She said.

"Undoubtedly," Luke added, "At least they gave us gear. Come on." Amber waited a moment. But then she realised that each moment not on the move was an unsafe moment. She nodded and retrieved her gear. It was a little heavy, but she managed. Luke equipped his things as well and stepped out. Luke glanced over at her lid to see if she got her papers.

"Backpack," she replied. Luke nodded, that's where he'd stored his.

"All right, come on," Luke said, headed for the tree line. Seeing his idea, Amber grinned and ran ahead of him, making it a race. He joined, but was too late as she leapt up to the nearest tree and scrambled up, hopped over a couple, and waited.

"Cheater," Luke said with a stuck out tongue catching up.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis ran off a bit to a low hanging branch and quickly hoisted himself up as the wind blew through. He then moved higher and jumped to the next and placed himself between branches as a furry orange ball. He then watched reginald, as his stomach growled a little."aw come on not now" he thought to himself
ImageImageImage
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: The canines got aboard the jeep. The vehicle started a moment later.
"And stop being so nervous," Kaiser said. "The boss thinks you may be more useful with us rather than against us. Unlike the others who worked here, you haven't technically betrayed his trust. Or by now you would be in the hands of the Interpol. Now, far as you knew there were other 'surprises' planned for us by your ex-masters?"
---

"If it suits you, I am fine." the elder started jogging. "Come on, let's see what you can do."
Mae shook her head. ''Oh, no sir. Nothing else really. I only know that they tried to kill me when I failed my mission...'' Mae said, now feeling doubly embarrassed for bringing it up and the images of Kaiser's angry face flooded her memories again. ''That chip was the last thing I remembered, planted in my leg. I was lucky to have that there. The rest of the bad guys had theirs implanted close to their heart. I think they're dead now...'' Mae said, almost near to tears. Tiara saw her friend ready to enter a depressive state, and quickly scootched over to her side and comforted her. ''Kaiser...sir, Mae has already experienced enough of this tragedy. She has already been interrogated and it's hurting her really. She has told you what you need to know. I think she really needs you to hold her. The trauma has already gotten the better of her, and you need to help her regain her courage back. Please Kaiser..'' Tiara said, gently scruffling Mae's head fur and returning to her seat beside E.R.
---
Lars gave his back muscles a powerful shrug as he prepared to run. With a single exhale he lifted his feetpaws and began running, making sure to let his mother reach him at the same pace. ''Welp, we don't have all day do we?'' Lars said, beginning to jog.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:While walking down the stairs, Asimov said, "I dunno what a 'zawmby' is, but nothing, nothing, nothing, *nothing* is as scary as the Dwellers-in-Darkness! They live in the deepest recesses of the underground. They are terrible monsters, and they can kill even the titanboas!
"Them Dwellers will not lurk around the pirate caves, but we must watch out for the cave bunnies,"
he said with an ominous voice.
"Oooh! Sounds AWSOME! ADVENTUUUUUURRE!" Rook shouted as he hopped down the stairwell.

"Rook! Hey! Don't run off!" Maxine shouted as Rook jumped out of sight. Maxine just sighed. "..Here we go again!" She said as she quickend her pace to catch up with him.

Outside, Rook was practicly bouncing with excitement waiting for Maxine and Asimov. "Gonna go see Pirate Caves! Gonna go see Pirate Caves!!" He sang happily to himself. He then stopped and looked around. "Today is gonna be great! MUCH better than yesterday!" He said to himself, streching his arms out into the morning air. "Maybe me and Maxie could do somthing nice after the caves.. Like a meal or somthing, yeah.." He smiled, that would be perfect!

Just then, Maxine and Asimov reached the hotel exit and came running over. "Rook, Never. Run off. Like that. AGAIN!" Maxine told him, paws on her hips.

Rook looked down at the ground. "Sorry Maxie, I'm just so excited.. You know how I get!" He said apologeticly.

"Alright, no need to look so.." She sighed again. "..So where to now, Asimov?" Maxine asked, turning to him.

Rook looked up and smiled the same smile he had on earlier. "Yeah, 'cuz I'm ready for adventure!" He added, holding a fist up like a hero.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: "An' off we go then! Just let's grab som'thin' to eat. it will be a long trip! Oh, and bring an extra pen, and extra paper...you'll have a lot to write 'bout!"
Tacite nodded happily and fanned out her notebook to show her ample supply of paper, "Quickly man!" She scrawled, "We must eat so we can leave, post haste!" the little ferret started to bounce on the balls of her feet
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis ran off a bit to a low hanging branch and quickly hoisted himself up as the wind blew through. He then moved higher and jumped to the next and placed himself between branches as a furry orange ball. He then watched reginald, as his stomach growled a little."aw come on not now" he thought to himself
Reginald came running toward Anubis position. He looked up, but didn't see the fox right away. "I heeeeard you! And now I will find you..."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Mae shook her head. ''Oh, no sir. Nothing else really. I only know that they tried to kill me when I failed my mission...'' Mae said, now feeling doubly embarrassed for bringing it up and the images of Kaiser's angry face flooded her memories again. ''That chip was the last thing I remembered, planted in my leg. I was lucky to have that there. The rest of the bad guys had theirs implanted close to their heart. I think they're dead now...'' Mae said, almost near to tears. Tiara saw her friend ready to enter a depressive state, and quickly scootched over to her side and comforted her. ''Kaiser...sir, Mae has already experienced enough of this tragedy. She has already been interrogated and it's hurting her really. She has told you what you need to know. I think she really needs you to hold her. The trauma has already gotten the better of her, and you need to help her regain her courage back. Please Kaiser..'' Tiara said, gently scruffling Mae's head fur and returning to her seat beside E.R.
"If my memory serves me right, you still are a trained cop, miss. So stop whining and start being useful. We're almost there, I want you focused."
E.R. whispered to Tiara, "Believe me, if he didn't care for her, he'd have thrown them to sea already. He's trying to shake her out that depression."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Lars gave his back muscles a powerful shrug as he prepared to run. With a single exhale he lifted his feetpaws and began running, making sure to let his mother reach him at the same pace. ''Welp, we don't have all day do we?'' Lars said, beginning to jog.
"First, this is a jog, not a run. You must show how you optimize your calories, not waste them. Second, we *do* have all day. It remains to be seen if you can come to the end of it." And soon they disappeared into the vegetation...
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:Oooh! Sounds AWSOME! ADVENTUUUUUURRE!" Rook shouted as he hopped down the stairwell.
"Rook! Hey! Don't run off!" Maxine shouted as Rook jumped out of sight. Maxine just sighed. "..Here we go again!" She said as she quickend her pace to catch up with him.
Outside, Rook was practicly bouncing with excitement waiting for Maxine and Asimov. "Gonna go see Pirate Caves! Gonna go see Pirate Caves!!" He sang happily to himself. He then stopped and looked around. "Today is gonna be great! MUCH better than yesterday!" He said to himself, streching his arms out into the morning air. "Maybe me and Maxie could do somthing nice after the caves.. Like a meal or somthing, yeah.." He smiled, that would be perfect!
Just then, Maxine and Asimov reached the hotel exit and came running over. "Rook, Never. Run off. Like that. AGAIN!" Maxine told him, paws on her hips.
Rook looked down at the ground. "Sorry Maxie, I'm just so excited.. You know how I get!" He said apologeticly.
"Alright, no need to look so.." She sighed again. "..So where to now, Asimov?" Maxine asked, turning to him.
Rook looked up and smiled the same smile he had on earlier. "Yeah, 'cuz I'm ready for adventure!" He added, holding a fist up like a hero.
"We must go to the old rabbit tunnels. It's dark and spooky, but I marked the way to the cave's secret entrance... You're not afraid of the dark, aren't you?" He asked as if wanting to make sure.
---
Esper wrote:Tacite nodded happily and fanned out her notebook to show her ample supply of paper, "Quickly man!" She scrawled, "We must eat so we can leave, post haste!" the little ferret started to bounce on the balls of her feet
Virgil led his friend to the kitchen. At his request, the cook tossed them a couple of Very Thick sandwiches -ham, cheese, mayo, onion, tomato, salad, and bacon. "Let's eat these on the way. This should fill ya pretty well." And with that, he led her out. "Have ye ever flown in the helicoptah?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke tilted his head to the right as his ears twitched. Amber did as well.

"Shoot!" Luke said, he quickly scanned the forest floor.

"There!" Amber said, pointing to a thick cluster of bushes in sight. They stuck to the trees. Going as quickly as they could, not really wanting to be found by the approaching off-roaders. The last thing they needed was to be seen by amature thrill seekers. They rushed to the thicket. And in their haste, almost just dropped into it. But Amber knew better, she still crawled as quickly as she could. Luke though, he dropped a little, then clinged back, then dropped a little. Though thick and leafy, the cluster was about waist high. The branches of the bushes touched the floor.

Lucky for once! Luke thought, diving into the cluster with Amber and laying down. They tried their best to keep their breathing quiet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if anything, you have my glow to go by! But I'm pretty sure your going to bring something to light up the place with right? Monique thought to the trio, smiling.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"Right-o.". Flint comment, following behind the shepherd.
Martin lead Flint out of the building, where Dimitar had already started the engine of his vehicle. On the front seat, next to Dimitar, a certain wooden box was securely strapped.

"Hop on in and buckle up!" The man announced. "And Flint, you better have a strong stomach."

Martin sat in the back and buckled up. He was focused with a neutral expression on his face.

~~~~~~

Soon after he left his mates, Balkan returned, carrying a set of three wooden sticks, at both ends of which there were a small kettle on the one end with a piece of goat meat and some veggies in it and on the other - a jug of water and few small bags with different spices and seasonings... and a small satchel with flint and tinder.
"I brought everythin'!" Balkan said as he stopped in front of the two females and put the thing on the ground. "Now we only need ta make a fire. There should be some firewood around."

~~~~~~

Somewhere in the forest, in an isolated small thicket surrounding the entrance to a small, secluded cave, Shadowclaw was just finishing covering the cave's entrance. He made sure no one followed him last night when he entered the forest. It was only his luck that brought him to this place, where he could settle for a while.
Once he finished with his hideout, he sat inside and rested for a few minutes, before an idea came to his mind. It was a while since he had done it, but he decided to try. He got to the second level of the cave, which exited in a small terrace a bit above, sat behind the bushes that grew on the terrace and wished for a flute. His blade obediently turned into the instrument and once he made up his mind what was he going to play, his scabbard, that was his necklace just last night turned into a music-box. Once it began playing, so did he.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: "If my memory serves me right, you still are a trained cop, miss. So stop whining and start being useful. We're almost there, I want you focused."
E.R. whispered to Tiara, "Believe me, if he didn't care for her, he'd have thrown them to sea already. He's trying to shake her out that depression."
---
"First, this is a jog, not a run. You must show how you optimize your calories, not waste them. Second, we *do* have all day. It remains to be seen if you can come to the end of it." And soon they disappeared into the vegetation...
Mae nodded and sighed, turning her gaze away from Kaiser and heaving a sigh, watching the vegetation whiz by as they rode in the vehicle. She had hoped that he would at least give her some encouragement, but he had to be firm after what had happened. After all, she brought it upon herself.
Tiara then tried to change the subject, noticing how down Mae was. Maybe if she were to mingle more about the mission on hand, that might get Mae to keep her head in the game.

''Kaiser sir!'' Tiara said, raising her voice a little against the roaring wind. ''Actually, would you brief us about today's mission and it's objectives?'' Tiara asked. She knew that he had already explained it to Mae, but she wanted him to repeat it just in case.
---
As Lars and his mother jogged, he remembered something serious that she had told him in the bathhouse the other day while he massaged her. ''Uhm....mom? You once mentioned that you suffered at the claws of many enemies. I don't mean to be an insensitive prick, but would you mind shedding more light on that? What happened?'' Lars asked in between pants as his strong muscular legs carried him through a forest.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis sat still silently as Reginald looked for him. luckly Anubis had large amounts of patience, he watched reginalds eyes scan slowly till he found him. "his hearings good now its his sight that has to work hard, trees are good places to hide if you know how to get in and out of them. still when he finds me its my turn to find him....or should I eat." he thought to himself.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Soon after he left his mates, Balkan returned, carrying a set of three wooden sticks, at both ends of which there were a small kettle on the one end with a piece of goat meat and some veggies in it and on the other - a jug of water and few small bags with different spices and seasonings... and a small satchel with flint and tinder.
"I brought everythin'!" Balkan said as he stopped in front of the two females and put the thing on the ground. "Now we only need ta make a fire. There should be some firewood around."
"Wood like this?" Angelina asked, wagging, pointing at the heap of sticks laying at her feet.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Somewhere in the forest, in an isolated small thicket surrounding the entrance to a small, secluded cave, Shadowclaw was just finishing covering the cave's entrance. He made sure no one followed him last night when he entered the forest. It was only his luck that brought him to this place, where he could settle for a while.
Once he finished with his hideout, he sat inside and rested for a few minutes, before an idea came to his mind. It was a while since he had done it, but he decided to try. He got to the second level of the cave, which exited in a small terrace a bit above, sat behind the bushes that grew on the terrace and wished for a flute. His blade obediently turned into the instrument and once he made up his mind what was he going to play, his scabbard, that was his necklace just last night turned into a music-box. Once it began playing, so did he.
"You will never cease to amaze me, lad," came the voice of Gilestra, from the darkness, only a couple of glowing mirtful eyes betraying his presence. "Slept well, by the way?"
---
thrasherblades wrote:Mae nodded and sighed, turning her gaze away from Kaiser and heaving a sigh, watching the vegetation whiz by as they rode in the vehicle. She had hoped that he would at least give her some encouragement, but he had to be firm after what had happened. After all, she brought it upon herself.
Tiara then tried to change the subject, noticing how down Mae was. Maybe if she were to mingle more about the mission on hand, that might get Mae to keep her head in the game.
''Kaiser sir!'' Tiara said, raising her voice a little against the roaring wind. ''Actually, would you brief us about today's mission and it's objectives?'' Tiara asked. She knew that he had already explained it to Mae, but she wanted him to repeat it just in case.
The jeep stopped near the shoreline. the canines got down. "Unknwon airplanes passed by, last night. They dropped two boxes. We better inspect their contents. Oh, and before you ask..." He pointed with his thumb at the open containers.
---
thrasherblades wrote:As Lars and his mother jogged, he remembered something serious that she had told him in the bathhouse the other day while he massaged her. ''Uhm....mom? You once mentioned that you suffered at the claws of many enemies. I don't mean to be an insensitive prick, but would you mind shedding more light on that? What happened?'' Lars asked in between pants as his strong muscular legs carried him through a forest.
"Well, I coud start with that time when I was young and reckless like you. I wanted to impress my mate and challenged a demon on its turf. My soul is still scarred since then. Or when I wanted to take down a lot of human soldiers when they invaded the island and got three bullets instead. Or, when I fell in love with one of the humans' dogs and decided to add my blood but got challenged by my own mate and had to...well, it didn't end up well anyway..."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis sat still silently as Reginald looked for him. luckly Anubis had large amounts of patience, he watched reginalds eyes scan slowly till he found him. "his hearings good now its his sight that has to work hard, trees are good places to hide if you know how to get in and out of them. still when he finds me its my turn to find him....or should I eat." he thought to himself.
At a certain point, Reginald climbed up a tree and started scanning around... "HAH! Gotcha!" he said, pointing his finger.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: Virgil led his friend to the kitchen. At his request, the cook tossed them a couple of Very Thick sandwiches -ham, cheese, mayo, onion, tomato, salad, and bacon. "Let's eat these on the way. This should fill ya pretty well." And with that, he led her out. "Have ye ever flown in the helicoptah?"
Tacite held her sandwich wide-eyed, "It's bigger than my head!" she wrote, holding her food in her mouth, "How can anyone eat such a big sandwich? Even a big animal like yourself must have trouble!" as the pair walked out Tacite wrote again, "No I haven't, are we going to?" she took the first bite of her sandwich
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Wood like this?" Angelina asked, wagging, pointing at the heap of sticks laying at her feet.
"Yes, exactly." Balkan said and kissed her. "Now we only need ta arrange the fire an' use the flint and tinder from the satchel ta start it." he added and started arranging the firewood.
---
valerio wrote:"You will never cease to amaze me, lad," came the voice of Gilestra, from the darkness, only a couple of glowing mirtful eyes betraying his presence. "Slept well, by the way?"
The moment he heard the voice, Shadowclaw acted on instinct. He jumped and subconsciously wished for a blade and a pistol and the flute and music pistol responded, turning into the weapons.
"Come out where Ah can see ya, landlubber!" he called out

My RP Characters