HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:Lukat-la clapped her paws once, and two warriors stepped forward.
"This time it will be a session suitable for your abilities, these males have trained our youngsters many times. Would you like to start together, or one at a time?"
"I'd be cool with going together," Levi answered.
"And I guess I don't mind either, so together it is," Buster confirmed.
"Very good," one of the males said, to Buster. "You first, for a starter: attack me, show me what you can do. As I said, this is a test, it's not meant to hurt you."
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Uh, would now be a bad time to tell you that I'm claustrophobic?" Shukaku asked, shaking a bit at the thought of being in such a cramped space.
Lyla took his paw in hers. "You are with me. You need not to fear. What else are you afraid of?"
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter looked up at Mr. Spencer, "And who would those people be?" He smiled at him, "And what possible business could you do with them?"
"Well, for example...You two have seen my resort building, right? It did not built itself overnight. best construction materials, most advanced technology, upgrades, energy management, security weapons, Security training centers, and then the ships I reconverted for the island's defense, the crew to man them...You'd need a BIG PDF file in order to sort the list. And then there is the food I must import, and the Sea Dragon... Indeed, I do business with a lot of people. And each one of them has to pass through a very severe scrutiny."
---
Roarin wrote:"Of course, if anything I respect, privacy is at the top of the list!" The white canine replied reassuringly as he bowed his head to the Victor. He gave a wave to the others before he headed out to explore the village.
"Comin' with ya!" Reginald the pup barked happily, running after Flint. "You don't know the place, you'll get lost without an expert guide!"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Well, for example...You two have seen my resort building, right? It did not built itself overnight. best construction materials, most advanced technology, upgrades, energy management, security weapons, Security training centers, and then the ships I reconverted for the island's defense, the crew to man them...You'd need a BIG PDF file in order to sort the list. And then there is the food I must import, and the Sea Dragon... Indeed, I do business with a lot of people. And each one of them has to pass through a very severe scrutiny."
Tutter looked at him and smiled, "Ah," He remembered what he said about the security breach, "How do you keep track of all of that, computers can't handle it all can they?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Is there anything you, or other local gods prefer as a drink offering? That is the only allowance our ancestors give us, granted though, we can only offer blood and water at the time, but when we get more established, we do respect local traditions," Amber asked him.

Luke nodded in agreement.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, for a moment there, I thought I was talking to a family member of our guide, ah well. Any way, I'm just a wandering," Khun said, "Although I wouldn't mind being shown around. Care to show me your city's best?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Very good," one of the males said, to Buster. "You first, for a starter: attack me, show me what you can do. As I said, this is a test, it's not meant to hurt you."
"Well I guess It won't hurt anything but my pride," Buster joked. "I assume you'll mock me relentlessly?" he asked to his cousin.
"Of course not," Levi responded. "I'll have to sleep sometime."
"Perfect," the rabbit sighed. He then just uppercutted the other rabbit as best he could.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Civilization wrote:He remembered what he said about the security breach, "How do you keep track of all of that, computers can't handle it all can they?"
"Oh, they can. I built the closest thing to a NASA center money can buy. The problem is that if some information is forged well enough, it will pass through my scrutiny. That is how those criminals eluded my security: they had worked undercover for years. And that is why I have a master plan ready for even such possibility. The real stroke of luck was, no one got hurt. Now *that* would have affected my business."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Is there anything you, or other local gods prefer as a drink offering? That is the only allowance our ancestors give us, granted though, we can only offer blood and water at the time, but when we get more established, we do respect local traditions," Amber asked him.
The tiny dragon shook his head. "I need no offers or sacrifices. I will be content enough should your efforts succeed into building the new tribe. And as long as they will grow as children of Tricana, I will be content."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Ah, for a moment there, I thought I was talking to a family member of our guide, ah well. Any way, I'm just a wandering," Khun said, "Although I wouldn't mind being shown around. Care to show me your city's best?"
The rabbit let go of the branch, did a somersault and landed on her feet. "Glad to, city pet! Care to start with our temple, first? That is the second place of the city you will always use as landmark. Are you into religions?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well I guess It won't hurt anything but my pride," Buster joked. "I assume you'll mock me relentlessly?" he asked to his cousin.
"Of course not," Levi responded. "I'll have to sleep sometime."
"Perfect," the rabbit sighed. He then just uppercutted the other rabbit as best he could.
The warrior just put a paw in front of the punch's trajectory. Stopped it...grabbed it and used it to push.
Buster was sent butt-down on the floor.
The rabbit warrior shook his head. "I can understand that, being raised by humans, you tend to think of your fists as weapon. In such case, you need to learn to be fast: when you are so slow, even a blind creature will easily avoid being hit." Smiling, he extended his paw to Buster. "But don't worry: You will learn something."
The other warrior addressed Levi. "Now you. Get me if you can"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The warrior just put a paw in front of the punch's trajectory. Stopped it...grabbed it and used it to push.
Buster was sent butt-down on the floor.
The rabbit warrior shook his head. "I can understand that, being raised by humans, you tend to think of your fists as weapon. In such case, you need to learn to be fast: when you are so slow, even a blind creature will easily avoid being hit." Smiling, he extended his paw to Buster. "But don't worry: You will learn something."
The other warrior addressed Levi. "Now you. Get me if you can"
"I'm usually more of a defensive fighter, so this won't be that great either."
Levi ran towards the rabbit, side stepping to the left of the opponent as he got close, spinning to his right and lowering himself to sweep the rabbit's leg.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Oh, they can. I built the closest thing to a NASA center money can buy. The problem is that if some information is forged well enough, it will pass through my scrutiny. That is how those criminals eluded my security: they had worked undercover for years. And that is why I have a master plan ready for even such possibility. The real stroke of luck was, no one got hurt. Now *that* would have affected my business."
Tutter looked at Mr. Spencer, "Were you able to upgrade your systems or if this happens again will it still fall back on this master plan?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:"Comin' with ya!" Reginald the pup barked happily, running after Flint. "You don't know the place, you'll get lost without an expert guide!"
"Of course, how could I forget my helpful guide!" Flint chuckled, patting and gently ruffling Reginald's headfur as they walked. "So, amazing expert guide. Where would one go if they wanted to see somethign exciting or interesting?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku calmed down a bit as Lyla grabbed his paw. "Heights, death, and the dark." he said, moving closer to Lyla.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'm usually more of a defensive fighter, so this won't be that great either."
Levi ran towards the rabbit, side stepping to the left of the opponent as he got close, spinning to his right and lowering himself to sweep the rabbit's leg.
It was more or less like hitting a log! The rabbit didn't even turn to watch Levi falling down, propelled by his own momentum.
"You have technique, good. But if you are specialized in turning your foe's strength against himself, then allow me to apologize for not asking first." He helped the cat standing up. "Please, position yourself for an attack from me. Choose your technique without restraining yourself."
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter looked at Mr. Spencer, "Were you able to upgrade your systems or if this happens again will it still fall back on this master plan?"
"Yes, I did. I had to ask my employees to throw their privacy to the trash bin, but apparently doubling the benefits helped to soothe their worries."
---
Roarin wrote:"Of course, how could I forget my helpful guide!" Flint chuckled, patting and gently ruffling Reginald's headfur as they walked. "So, amazing expert guide. Where would one go if they wanted to see somethign exciting or interesting?"
The German Shepherd puppy's tongue stuck out as he lost himself in his thoughts, then... "Hmm..! Yes! You want to meet a shaman, then! They're all cool, even the wolves: Once they allowed me to speak with my daddy. It made me cry, but you won't tell it anyone, promise? But them rabbits are not as spooky as the wolves: they can make you see the stars! Do you want to visit another planet?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku calmed down a bit as Lyla grabbed his paw. "Heights, death, and the dark." he said, moving closer to Lyla.
"Ohh, then I know what we'll be doing in the next weeks. I'll bring you to Blue Peak Mountain to experience the dive on the waterdall, I will bring you to visit a wolf shaman and...well, as for the dark let's hope that this experience will help you out. Are you ready to see something special? But remember, it is a secret, not one single tourist can *ever* know about it..." and as they walked, a sort of trembling light started to shine at the end of the tunnel...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:It was more or less like hitting a log! The rabbit didn't even turn to watch Levi falling down, propelled by his own momentum.
"You have technique, good. But if you are specialized in turning your foe's strength against himself, then allow me to apologize for not asking first." He helped the cat standing up. "Please, position yourself for an attack from me. Choose your technique without restraining yourself."
"I wouldn't call it 'turning their strength against them' so much as... 'dodging and hitting'?" Levi said as he just took a fairly casual stance. he briefly considered using dreamwalking, but figured he'd just stick with his physical abilities, rather than spiritual.
"My style is mostly reactionary. Alright, I'm ready."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Yes, I did. I had to ask my employees to throw their privacy to the trash bin, but apparently doubling the benefits helped to soothe their worries."
Tutter let out an amused huff, "What about those that don't work here, how do you sort all them out?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm gonna regret that." Shukaku muttered under his breath. "Yeah, I'd to see it." he said, following Lyla closely.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Erebus was amazed. "What is happening transcends any speculation even a High Master could do about your destiny, Anubis. Are you planning a course of action for when you will be back in your time?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I wouldn't call it 'turning their strength against them' so much as... 'dodging and hitting'?" Levi said as he just took a fairly casual stance. he briefly considered using dreamwalking, but figured he'd just stick with his physical abilities, rather than spiritual.
"My style is mostly reactionary. Alright, I'm ready."
And the warrior attacked! Fast like lightning, he covered the distance in what looked like an aggressive headfirst stance...before sliding down on his back, and using the momentum and his paws to propel himself up foot-first to hit at his opponent!
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter let out an amused huff, "What about those that don't work here, how do you sort all them out?"
"Oh, that's even easier: all tourists are literally foreign citizens, and they are subject to a close scrutiny upon boarding my Sea Dragon. Did I tell you already that the ship is literally my Embassy? Oh yes, she's granted all legal premises, so that who's aboard must comply to the laws of this nation. So no enemy can come here undetected. Cool eh?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"I'm gonna regret that." Shukaku muttered under his breath. "Yeah, I'd to see it." he said, following Lyla closely.
Their walk ended in a cave.
But what a cave!
A place of wonder, a display of gemstones jutting out the very earth, illuminated by some hot, central fire that, reflecting in the crystalline structures, colored them of all nuances, in an almost supernatural pallette.
"Welcome to the Heart of God," Lyla said. "You are one of the few privileged ones to see it."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:"Is there anything you, or other local gods prefer as a drink offering? That is the only allowance our ancestors give us, granted though, we can only offer blood and water at the time, but when we get more established, we do respect local traditions," Amber asked him.
The tiny dragon shook his head. "I need no offers or sacrifices. I will be content enough should your efforts succeed into building the new tribe. And as long as they will grow as children of Tricana, I will be content."
"Oh come on now, Hubey!" Maquiss grinned widely "They're offering you a drink! Don't be like that!" his grin toned down to a sly smile "And since I am stuck with the new tribe for a while, perhaps I could aid them in this? What do you say about a mug of Drakonar Nectar? I am in possession of the last casks in the universe."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke folded his arms and simply looked at Maquiss tilting his head.

"Well well, isn't this getting off swell, heh heh," Amber said, "Although, are there other gods for this island though? We try to be careful to our observances and respectful to the local powers."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks! Sure. And, kinda," Khun said.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:The German Shepherd puppy's tongue stuck out as he lost himself in his thoughts, then... "Hmm..! Yes! You want to meet a shaman, then! They're all cool, even the wolves: Once they allowed me to speak with my daddy. It made me cry, but you won't tell it anyone, promise? But them rabbits are not as spooky as the wolves: they can make you see the stars! Do you want to visit another planet?"
Flint smirked, listening to the young shepherd talk, though he was having trouble keeping up with the excited pup. "The shaman sounds good to me then, and don't worry, I promise I won't tell another living soul!" He did a quick scout's honor signal with his paw before suddenly looking a bit confused. "Wait... Did you say another planet?" How would that even... Actually by now Flint wouldn't be surprised by anything.

Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis nodded. "imsupposed to be a tribes shaman. However i dont understand why i would need the five tribes scepter. Its very puzzling" anubis said
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Oh come on now, Hubey!" Maquiss grinned widely "They're offering you a drink! Don't be like that!" his grin toned down to a sly smile "And since I am stuck with the new tribe for a while, perhaps I could aid them in this? What do you say about a mug of Drakonar Nectar? I am in possession of the last casks in the universe."
Hubert addressed the cougars. "First rule with a trickster god: watch carefully for any offer. Timeo danaos et dona ferentes, remember. But this time, I will intercede for you, Maquiss: Please, bring that casket here. It has been a long time since a mortal tasted that essence."
xhunterko wrote:Luke folded his arms and simply looked at Maquiss tilting his head.
"Well well, isn't this getting off swell, heh heh," Amber said, "Although, are there other gods for this island though? We try to be careful to our observances and respectful to the local powers."
"No, other gods there are not but us. The other supernatural entities that can be accounted for are the spirits of the astral planes. One day you too will be in touch with your own kind, specifically the spirits of light. Donau will help you in your quest into becoming leaders and shamans, as is required of the tribe founders."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Thanks! Sure. And, kinda," Khun said.
What do you mean with 'kinda'? I'm asking because religions is a thing here. You don't meddle with the spirits out of a whim, on Tricana."
---
Roarin wrote:Flint smirked, listening to the young shepherd talk, though he was having trouble keeping up with the excited pup. "The shaman sounds good to me then, and don't worry, I promise I won't tell another living soul!" He did a quick scout's honor signal with his paw before suddenly looking a bit confused. "Wait... Did you say another planet?" How would that even... Actually by now Flint wouldn't be surprised by anything.
"It's easy: it's a thing called 'dreamwalking', you sort of sleep and when you sleep you can go whenever you want but since the other planets are..." again that cute pose as he struggled to find the right word, then "hostile, yes! Since they are hostile, I cannot really wake up on them unless accompanied by a master shaman because the other shamans can make me only walk around as if I were a ghost or something. Do you wanna try?" He was practically pleading with the cutest eyes.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded. "imsupposed to be a tribes shaman. However i dont understand why i would need the five tribes scepter. Its very puzzling" anubis said
The quartet members exchanged a worried look, then Avaros the lion asked, "I know we are not supposed to know such things, but...how are things, in the future? For the Four Tribes?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh wow! I wish I had my sketchbook." Shukaku exclaimed, looking around in amazement.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:And the warrior attacked! Fast like lightning, he covered the distance in what looked like an aggressive headfirst stance...before sliding down on his back, and using the momentum and his paws to propel himself up foot-first to hit at his opponent!
Levi had no time to actually formulate any counter attack. Acting on impulse, he fell backward, barely under the warrior's foot, catching himself with his hand paws. He immediately pushed himself into a handstand, attempting to kick the warrior on the way up and then fell back onto his feet.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Hubert addressed the cougars. "First rule with a trickster god: watch carefully for any offer. Timeo danaos et dona ferentes, remember. But this time, I will intercede for you, Maquiss: Please, bring that casket here. It has been a long time since a mortal tasted that essence."
xhunterko wrote:Luke folded his arms and simply looked at Maquiss tilting his head.
"No, other gods there are not but us. The other supernatural entities that can be accounted for are the spirits of the astral planes. One day you too will be in touch with your own kind, specifically the spirits of light. Donau will help you in your quest into becoming leaders and shamans, as is required of the tribe founders."
Maquiss crossed his arms on his chest and pouted.
"Now that's just insulting! First I offer you the rarest of the drinks that is meant for dragons alone and you tell the tribe to watch for me and then you ask me to spoil the nectar so that they can taste it!"
He shot a look at the female cougar, then back at the dragon "And I guess you're forgetting the elemental spirits all around you, then? Or do they not deserve your or their respect?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Oh wow! I wish I had my sketchbook." Shukaku exclaimed, looking around in amazement.
She ruffled his headfur. "Believe me, it is better you didn't bring it with you: this place is sacred to all tribes, perhaps the only one place where a truce between them is respected and honored. No pictures and no drawings are allowed. As for the humans, only Mr. Spencers is allowed here since there is an ancient pact between his family and the natives."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi had no time to actually formulate any counter attack. Acting on impulse, he fell backward, barely under the warrior's foot, catching himself with his hand paws. He immediately pushed himself into a handstand, attempting to kick the warrior on the way up and then fell back onto his feet.
As expected, the warrior avoided the kick by bending sideways as if his bones were made of rubber. He stood up...and clapped at Levi. "Impressive! Your training is good, a lesser adversary would've surely fallen for that counter-attack. You should try and train our bunny brethren here." He patted Buster's shoulder. "Do not be ashamed, there is no warrior who didn't start his path without bruises."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Maquiss crossed his arms on his chest and pouted.
"Now that's just insulting! First I offer you the rarest of the drinks that is meant for dragons alone and you tell the tribe to watch for me and then you ask me to spoil the nectar so that they can taste it!"
He shot a look at the female cougar, then back at the dragon "And I guess you're forgetting the elemental spirits all around you, then? Or do they not deserve your or their respect?"
The tiny dragon pouted back. arms crossed in an identical pose. "Tss, you're a trickster, you just can't resist luring mortals into unbreakable bonds through tempting offers. I could imagine offering a casket of that delicious nectar so to buy their souls! And FYI, all elemental spirits that are part of his island deserve my attention and respect. Now will you give me some nectar or not?! Last time I sipped it, humans were fighting the Trojan Wars"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis frowned some with his ears drooping at the question. "I .....I dont know. i only saw a tribe of lycoans. i dont know of all the tribes." Anubis answered with some worry
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Dream walking?" The canine looked at Reginald curiously. He certainly didn't like the word "hostile" but... Flint let out a mock resigned sigh and patted the shepherd on the head. With a face like that, even a thief can't say no. "What the hay, can't pass up on an opportunity like that now can I?" The dog smiled, motioning for Regi to lead the way. And maybe the shaman might have some ancient artifacts lying around.

Ref Ref!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Oh, that's even easier: all tourists are literally foreign citizens, and they are subject to a close scrutiny upon boarding my Sea Dragon. Did I tell you already that the ship is literally my Embassy? Oh yes, she's granted all legal premises, so that who's aboard must comply to the laws of this nation. So no enemy can come here undetected. Cool eh?"
Tutter nodded and continued to walk by Mr. Spencer in silence. Going through all the information over and over again. So far from a few strange incidences nothing was out of order that required action, but he still had the job to pretend to do. "So how is this all profitable, it seems like you have so many expenses, tourism can't cover it all?"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:The tiny dragon pouted back. arms crossed in an identical pose. "Tss, you're a trickster, you just can't resist luring mortals into unbreakable bonds through tempting offers. I could imagine offering a casket of that delicious nectar so to buy their souls! And FYI, all elemental spirits that are part of his island deserve my attention and respect. Now will you give me some nectar or not?! Last time I sipped it, humans were fighting the Trojan Wars"
"It's in my sanctuary, Mr. impatient!" Maquiss replied "I will need to open a portal to get it. And a big enough vertical surface to open it on." He looked around "Also, if I wanted something as unreliable as a mortal soul, there are plenty of desperate souls out there. Luckily for you, I am not a demon and therefore, I have no interest of souls as power sources. If you follow me into my sanctuary, I will show you why."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis frowned some with his ears drooping at the question. "I .....I dont know. i only saw a tribe of lycoans. i dont know of all the tribes." Anubis answered with some worry
Kendra, the female Lycaon, threw Anubis a questioning glance. "Just try and remember. Any details, how they live, where, anything. We won't suggest you any answer, just let your memory flow free."
---
Roarin wrote:"Dream walking?" The canine looked at Reginald curiously. He certainly didn't like the word "hostile" but... Flint let out a mock resigned sigh and patted the shepherd on the head. With a face like that, even a thief can't say no. "What the hay, can't pass up on an opportunity like that now can I?" The dog smiled, motioning for Regi to lead the way. And maybe the shaman might have some ancient artifacts lying around.
"YAY!" immediately, the pup grabbed Flint's paw and dragged him toward what looked like one of the many anonymous buildings reserved to the commoners. "This is a shaman's hut. Dunno why they call him that, they're bigger than the lycans' huts." Inside, it was dark. Whatever windows had that place, they were tightly so shut that not even a blade of light could pass.
"Hel-loo??" Reginald asked, tail wagging. "Revered Shaman, it's me. I brought a nice friend! He wants to dreamwalk to some planet. Can you show him?"
In the dark, a pair of eerie, twin blue lights appeared -no, not just light. Eyes! A couple of pure blue-flame like eyes, soon followed by a female voice. "Welcome, Flint. If your intentions are true, do enter freely and of your own free will."
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter nodded and continued to walk by Mr. Spencer in silence. Going through all the information over and over again. So far from a few strange incidences nothing was out of order that required action, but he still had the job to pretend to do. "So how is this all profitable, it seems like you have so many expenses, tourism can't cover it all?"
"Correct. Since, alas, this place offers nothing in terms of raw materials, unless I wanted to desertificate it by cutting all the woods and give away all its edible vegetables, well, I turned to information. In this wondrous age of computers, as long as you have the energy you can run rows upon rows of servers and offer programming services at any level, for everyone with pockets deep enough to pay and stay linked to them regardless of your position. That is no secret, and that is the reason behind the pirate attack: they weren't interested in my tourists, they wanted my servers. Of course, what I am not at liberty to tell you or your human is *what* I deal with. I should kill you, afterwards." he winked at Tutter.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"It's in my sanctuary, Mr. impatient!" Maquiss replied "I will need to open a portal to get it. And a big enough vertical surface to open it on." He looked around "Also, if I wanted something as unreliable as a mortal soul, there are plenty of desperate souls out there. Luckily for you, I am not a demon and therefore, I have no interest of souls as power sources. If you follow me into my sanctuary, I will show you why."
"I will, indeed. Open up that portal already. And you, Donau, watch over them."
The 'rabbit' saluted. "Aye aye, Sir!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:As expected, the warrior avoided the kick by bending sideways as if his bones were made of rubber. He stood up...and clapped at Levi. "Impressive! Your training is good, a lesser adversary would've surely fallen for that counter-attack. You should try and train our bunny brethren here." He patted Buster's shoulder. "Do not be ashamed, there is no warrior who didn't start his path without bruises."
"I've trained him a little before," Levi said. "Never in actually fighting, though."
"You weren't that great a teacher anyway," Buster jabbed. "And I'm not ashamed, I knew I wouldn't be any good yet."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun crossed his arms aggressively.

"Religions are also PERSONAL, last I checked," Khun said, "But since that won't satisfy you then the truth is I WAS into one but not now and don't plan on being in one any time soon but knows better enough to respect other's beliefs." He was not aware that he was partially growling those words out!
"Don't worry 'bout him. I'll keep an eye on him!" Monique said to the eyes from atop Flint's head.

Sorry, how rude of me. I'm not sure if you saw me on top of Flint's or my uncle's head before he ran off. Name's Monique, bumble bee bat. Monique thought to Lakat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two cougars tenderly stepped back, both nodding at one another. Amber walked to the lake shore and grabbed water with cupped hands, she poured it back in the lake. Luke did the same, except he poured it on his offering, mumbling a small prayer.

"Just in case your walking into a clever trap," Amber said to the dragon with a smile, "You know, trickster god and all that jazz that goes with it. Not that Maquiss would even TRY to trap you, of course."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis sighed still worryed his answer may not be enough. "ummm.....well the lycaons live near the water on one side of the island, they seem peacefull but i still think theres problems. People are the ones that take most of the island and they have a treaty with the tribe i beleive with how close they live. Theres a society of lost and harmed animals close to the island center i beleive ....and then theres my last teacher. He taught me before master donau. But i dont know what tribe hes for at least i dont remember."Anubis explained with small pauses as he talked
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"I will, indeed. Open up that portal already. And you, Donau, watch over them."
The 'rabbit' saluted. "Aye aye, Sir!"
xhunterko wrote:The two cougars tenderly stepped back, both nodding at one another. Amber walked to the lake shore and grabbed water with cupped hands, she poured it back in the lake. Luke did the same, except he poured it on his offering, mumbling a small prayer.

"Just in case your walking into a clever trap," Amber said to the dragon with a smile, "You know, trickster god and all that jazz that goes with it. Not that Maquiss would even TRY to trap you, of course."
Maquiss sighed and bowed his head, grumbling for nearly half a minute. When he raised his head, he was frowning. His expression was grim and when he spoke, his voice gave a deep insult "I do not like my very own sanctuary to be insulted. Not like that, not like any other way! The very word 'sanctuary' means it's a safe haven where no one, not even I, can harm someone else!" He slowly began to bare out his white, pearly teeth and his eyes once again turned completely white. Half-way through the process, however, he fought off his anger and regained his composure, leaving cold, steel expression upon his face. He raised the jar where Bickwick and Ma'ra were stored and opened it. When he spoke, his voice was not giving any emotion whatsoever.

"Ma'ra, leave a piece for each of them, then join me! Bickwick, to me!"

Ma'ra turned towards the denizens with a worried expression. Four crystals, connected to chains, forming perfect necklaces disengaged from the whole of Ma'ra and flew towards each mortals. Once it was done, Ma'ra flew to Maquiss and landed on him, forming a shining necklace of crystals that covered his entire upper chest and back.
Bickwick simply flew into it's master's paw.

The trickster turned his back to the group and walked ten steps away from them. Once there, he stomped his foot on the ground and a large semicircular block of stone appeared in front of him. The stone itself was about twice as big (at it's peak) as Maquiss himself and the thickness of the stone was about half his size. He grabbed his weapon and quickly carved the shape of a simple two-winged door. Maquiss then thrust Bickwick in the center of the shape and the two wings swung open, revealing a shimmering portal with all the colors of the rainbow in it swirling and twisting about. Then the Trickster just entered.

Back with the group, the four necklaces were levitating calmly in front of the mortals. Argon flew in front of Amber and wrote the following
"The master chose to open
the doors of his Sanctuary for you.
Should you choose to enter,
please take the children of Ma'ra and wear them.
They will protect you from the very nature
of the sanctuary's protections, but always remember
to follow the white road.
I will await you on the other side,
should you choose to follow!
The dragon deity may not enter.
It is not safe for him there."

After giving his message, Argon flew towards the portal and disappeared inside as well.

My RP Characters
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh. I guess that makes sense." Shukaku said, a bit disappointed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:"YAY!" immediately, the pup grabbed Flint's paw and dragged him toward what looked like one of the many anonymous buildings reserved to the commoners. "This is a shaman's hut. Dunno why they call him that, they're bigger than the lycans' huts." Inside, it was dark. Whatever windows had that place, they were tightly so shut that not even a blade of light could pass.
"Hel-loo??" Reginald asked, tail wagging. "Revered Shaman, it's me. I brought a nice friend! He wants to dreamwalk to some planet. Can you show him?"
In the dark, a pair of eerie, twin blue lights appeared -no, not just light. Eyes! A couple of pure blue-flame like eyes, soon followed by a female voice. "Welcome, Flint. If your intentions are true, do enter freely and of your own free will."
"Wow, trippy..." Flint mumbled, pausing at the entrance when he saw the twin blue lights inside. He was even further mystified when the lights spoke. A parlor trick? Probably not, maybe if it was New York... Heeding the shaman's warning Flint stepped into the hut, clearing his conscious with a few technicalities that he came up with in his mind (true intentions are really subjective yadda yadda).
xhunterko wrote:"Don't worry 'bout him. I'll keep an eye on him!" Monique said to the eyes from atop Flint's head.

Sorry, how rude of me. I'm not sure if you saw me on top of Flint's or my uncle's head before he ran off. Name's Monique, bumble bee bat. Monique thought to Lakat.
He was about to ask how the lights knew his name when the bat-ghost from before appeared on top of his head. Aww man, you again... He huffed, before realizing he thought it out loud. Erm, I mean, I'm pretty sure I can keep an eye on myself.. The white dog crosses his arms.

Ref Ref!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Correct. Since, alas, this place offers nothing in terms of raw materials, unless I wanted to desertificate it by cutting all the woods and give away all its edible vegetables, well, I turned to information. In this wondrous age of computers, as long as you have the energy you can run rows upon rows of servers and offer programming services at any level, for everyone with pockets deep enough to pay and stay linked to them regardless of your position. That is no secret, and that is the reason behind the pirate attack: they weren't interested in my tourists, they wanted my servers. Of course, what I am not at liberty to tell you or your human is *what* I deal with. I should kill you, afterwards." he winked at Tutter.
Tutter looked at him and then around again, even if he was joking it still could be done. He looked back at Mr. Spencer, "Um, okay, that's fine. I guess I just avoid that for now. As long as we get a return on whatever amount of investment you want to take it really is none of our business anyway, so long as it's profitable." He looked at where he was going to make sure he wouldn't trip, Why'd you have to add the last part, everything could have gone so smoothly. But this is why he was here, to find something that five powerful paranoid people wanted to know.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I've trained him a little before," Levi said. "Never in actually fighting, though."
"You weren't that great a teacher anyway," Buster jabbed. "And I'm not ashamed, I knew I wouldn't be any good yet."
The rabbit warrior gave Buster a heartfelt clap on his back. "That's the spirit, city pet! Now, I noticed how you were looking at my brethren a few moments ago, when your...mate was testing them in that most unusual way. And your eyes spoke more than worry, did they?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun crossed his arms aggressively.
"Religions are also PERSONAL, last I checked," Khun said, "But since that won't satisfy you then the truth is I WAS into one but not now and don't plan on being in one any time soon but knows better enough to respect other's beliefs." He was not aware that he was partially growling those words out!
The female started doing a sort of hop-dance around Khun while the dog walked. "Ohh, so you city pets got real teeth eh? There's the rumor that you lost them after a lifetime of feeding with that weird stuff yoomans give you."
---
xhunterko wrote:The two cougars tenderly stepped back, both nodding at one another. Amber walked to the lake shore and grabbed water with cupped hands, she poured it back in the lake. Luke did the same, except he poured it on his offering, mumbling a small prayer.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Maquiss sighed and bowed his head, grumbling for nearly half a minute. When he raised his head, he was frowning. His expression was grim and when he spoke, his voice gave a deep insult "I do not like my very own sanctuary to be insulted. Not like that, not like any other way! The very word 'sanctuary' means it's a safe haven where no one, not even I, can harm someone else!" He slowly began to bare out his white, pearly teeth and his eyes once again turned completely white. Half-way through the process, however, he fought off his anger and regained his composure, leaving cold, steel expression upon his face. He raised the jar where Bickwick and Ma'ra were stored and opened it. When he spoke, his voice was not giving any emotion whatsoever.
"Ma'ra, leave a piece for each of them, then join me! Bickwick, to me!"
Ma'ra turned towards the denizens with a worried expression. Four crystals, connected to chains, forming perfect necklaces disengaged from the whole of Ma'ra and flew towards each mortals. Once it was done, Ma'ra flew to Maquiss and landed on him, forming a shining necklace of crystals that covered his entire upper chest and back.
Bickwick simply flew into it's master's paw.
The trickster turned his back to the group and walked ten steps away from them. Once there, he stomped his foot on the ground and a large semicircular block of stone appeared in front of him. The stone itself was about twice as big (at it's peak) as Maquiss himself and the thickness of the stone was about half his size. He grabbed his weapon and quickly carved the shape of a simple two-winged door. Maquiss then thrust Bickwick in the center of the shape and the two wings swung open, revealing a shimmering portal with all the colors of the rainbow in it swirling and twisting about. Then the Trickster just entered.
Back with the group, the four necklaces were levitating calmly in front of the mortals. Argon flew in front of Amber and wrote the following
"The master chose to open
the doors of his Sanctuary for you.
Should you choose to enter,
please take the children of Ma'ra and wear them.
They will protect you from the very nature
of the sanctuary's protections, but always remember
to follow the white road.
I will await you on the other side,
should you choose to follow!
The dragon deity may not enter.
It is not safe for him there."

After giving his message, Argon flew towards the portal and disappeared inside as well.
"A Sacntuary, a place that is supposed to be safe, is not safe for me. Interesting," Hubert said. "*sigh, tricksters can be so contradictory...Donau, will you be my eyes while you are there, in case Luke and Amber chose to enter?"
"Not even need to ask, milord."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis sighed still worryed his answer may not be enough. "ummm.....well the lycaons live near the water on one side of the island, they seem peacefull but i still think theres problems. People are the ones that take most of the island and they have a treaty with the tribe i beleive with how close they live. Theres a society of lost and harmed animals close to the island center i beleive ....and then theres my last teacher. He taught me before master donau. But i dont know what tribe hes for at least i dont remember."Anubis explained with small pauses as he talked
Donau held up his paws. "It is no use, my friends. Whatever lays ahead in the future, we just cannot take a course of action to change it. We can only help Anubis in his quest. If something wrong happened, and he's supposed to help it, then we will help him any way we can. Agree?"
No hesitation as the three animals nodded.
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Oh. I guess that makes sense." Shukaku said, a bit disappointed.
"Hey, don't be said. Now you know where it is, so you can come back anytime even by yourself. Ready for some more adventure?"
---
Roarin wrote:"Wow, trippy..." Flint mumbled, pausing at the entrance when he saw the twin blue lights inside. He was even further mystified when the lights spoke. A parlor trick? Probably not, maybe if it was New York... Heeding the shaman's warning Flint stepped into the hut, clearing his conscious with a few technicalities that he came up with in his mind (true intentions are really subjective yadda yadda).
He was about to ask how the lights knew his name when the bat-ghost from before appeared on top of his head. Aww man, you again... He huffed, before realizing he thought it out loud. Erm, I mean, I'm pretty sure I can keep an eye on myself.. The white dog crosses his arms.
Reginald tugged at Flint's tail. "Hey! You are being rude to the shaman. Come in awready!"
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter looked at him and then around again, even if he was joking it still could be done. He looked back at Mr. Spencer, "Um, okay, that's fine. I guess I just avoid that for now. As long as we get a return on whatever amount of investment you want to take it really is none of our business anyway, so long as it's profitable." He looked at where he was going to make sure he wouldn't trip, Why'd you have to add the last part, everything could have gone so smoothly. But this is why he was here, to find something that five powerful paranoid people wanted to know.
"Then you are in the right place. What kind of e-business do you deal with, seriously?" the tone was nonchalant, but his eyes were. They were looking ahead of him, but they showed Spencer's inner calculations...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I've trained him a little before," Levi said. "Never in actually fighting, though."
The rabbit warrior gave Buster a heartfelt clap on his back. "That's the spirit, city pet! Now, I noticed how you were looking at my brethren a few moments ago, when your...mate was testing them in that most unusual way. And your eyes spoke more than worry, did they?"
"He... was showing a side of himself that I've dealt with before," Buster explained, trying to leave the Hunter out of the explanation. "He gets uncontrollable and dangerous when he's like that. You saw fear."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"He... was showing a side of himself that I've dealt with before," Buster explained, trying to leave the Hunter out of the explanation. "He gets uncontrollable and dangerous when he's like that. You saw fear."
"We can relate to that: those we used to treat as friends became our most dreaded foes. But tell me one thing, brethren: would you come to his aid, if you saw him hurt? Would you fight for him?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Ah- right." The canine hastily walked into the hut and towards the shaman. "Sorry, got distracted for a moment. As you said I'm Flint, it's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Shaman." He gave a courteous bow for good measure. "Reginald here told me about some of the things you can do." He did his best to sound mystified and impressed.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"We can relate to that: those we used to treat as friends became our most dreaded foes. But tell me one thing, brethren: would you come to his aid, if you saw him hurt? Would you fight for him?"
"Of course," Buster said, with determination in his voice.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets