HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Civilization

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:I learnt that Lycaons...well, german lycaons as the zoologists call them, are incredibly friendly to humans and want to be boyfriends and girlfriends with all dogs. There is a couple of them girls who keep doing mother hens with me. About the archaeology, well, the grownups did found something. Jewels."
Tutter continued to smile and chuckle while he ate and listened to the kid talk about the place, "Well I have yet to meet one of these locals, but I think I'll look forward to if I ever do now." He stopped chuckling when the kid mentioned the find, "Really?" He wasn't here to find out about the dig site and their discoveries, and he highly doubted Mr. Spencer would try and hide that anyways. But he could at least act interested, if anything it would just give him more information about the place, which would never hurt in the long run.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:The shaman studied the figure of Levi. "You could start by helping your friend Janus. You surely have not the required experience to even glance at the Hunter."
"Fair enough," Levi replied. "wouldn;t wanna get myself killed."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis was on his knees for a moment after the shift in reality itself. his head slowly coming too where they were now, hte sudden shift in scenery and sound giving him a headache. "a lake? where are we now?" Anubis asked
"Almost there," the lycaon said, before diving in, followed by the others.
---
kurowolfe wrote:The gangly lupine listened to the conversation between the shaman and the black cat he had just noticed was there (what with all these black furred tourists?) when he saw the Hunter.
Haq unexpectedly smirked, but more of a good-natured one rather than a mean one. "Promiss you wood not doo eniting denjurus."
<Oh, I would never hurt my new host, just as I did not hurt my previous one. Now get out of here. Say your 'byes.>
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Fair enough," Levi replied. "wouldn;t wanna get myself killed."
Janus *hmph*d. "As if I'd hurt you, of all furs.*
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter continued to smile and chuckle while he ate and listened to the kid talk about the place, "Well I have yet to meet one of these locals, but I think I'll look forward to if I ever do now." He stopped chuckling when the kid mentioned the find, "Really?" He wasn't here to find out about the dig site and their discoveries, and he highly doubted Mr. Spencer would try and hide that anyways. But he could at least act interested, if anything it would just give him more information about the place, which would never hurt in the long run.
Derek nodded. "Lots of them. The grownups think it's a joke of sort, the stuff it's too well made, they mentioned lasers. But the metal they used for the mounting is very ancient... Weird eh? Wanna see 'em?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:Derek nodded. "Lots of them. The grownups think it's a joke of sort, the stuff it's too well made, they mentioned lasers. But the metal they used for the mounting is very ancient... Weird eh? Wanna see 'em?"
Tutter quickly finished the rest of the sandwich, he adjusted his satchel and stretched his hind paws. "If I'm allowed to, I would love to see them."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"almost there? almost where?" Anubis thought as he then too jumped into the water to follow
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus *hmph*d. "As if I'd hurt you, of all furs.*
"I was still talking about him," Levi said, pointing towards Haq and the Hunter. "I'll help you with whatever you need... to a reasonable extent."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:The gangly lupine listened to the conversation between the shaman and the black cat he had just noticed was there (what with all these black furred tourists?) when he saw the Hunter.
Haq unexpectedly smirked, but more of a good-natured one rather than a mean one. "Promiss you wood not doo eniting denjurus."
<Oh, I would never hurt my new host, just as I did not hurt my previous one. Now get out of here. Say your 'byes.>
"Ai kent," Haq said. "Dere arr steel sum tings dat Ai need too settul heer wit de shaman. Wee ken haev oll de taim in de wurld aftur Ai em dan heer."

As such, he stayed there.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:Janus *hmph*d. "As if I'd hurt you, of all furs.*
"I was still talking about him," Levi said, pointing towards Haq and the Hunter. "I'll help you with whatever you need... to a reasonable extent."
"Arr you tolking ubaut me?" Haq asked, pointed towards himself as well.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

kurowolfe wrote:"Arr you tolking ubaut me?" Haq asked, pointed towards himself as well.
"Not exactly you," Levi replied. "The Hunter."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Civilization wrote:
valerio wrote:Derek nodded. "Lots of them. The grownups think it's a joke of sort, the stuff it's too well made, they mentioned lasers. But the metal they used for the mounting is very ancient... Weird eh? Wanna see 'em?"
Tutter quickly finished the rest of the sandwich, he adjusted his satchel and stretched his hind paws. "If I'm allowed to, I would love to see them."
"Sure!" The boy hopped off the bed. "Do you know anthing about this stuff? Perhaps you could help." Derek led Tutter toward a larger tent, or rather several tents joined to form a 'U', like others -only that this one sported the writing 'Geology/Mineralogy'
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"almost there? almost where?" Anubis thought as he then too jumped into the water to follow
After several feet depths, the group swam into an underground cave...
...and from there they emerged into a stony beach of sort, illuminated by the light of blue photophores. Everyone shook himself and herself dry. "Anubis? You okay?" Donau asked
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I was still talking about him," Levi said, pointing towards Haq and the Hunter. "I'll help you with whatever you need... to a reasonable extent."
kurowolfe wrote:"Ai kent," Haq said. "Dere arr steel sum tings dat Ai need too settul heer wit de shaman. Wee ken haev oll de taim in de wurld aftur Ai em dan heer.""Arr you tolking ubaut me?" Haq asked, pointed towards himself as well.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Not exactly you," Levi replied. "The Hunter."
Inside the red wolf's visual, the thing huffed. "Do one good thing in yer life, and look at the reward..."
Janus looked at Levi. "What do you know about this...dreamwalking?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:Inside the red wolf's visual, the thing huffed. "Do one good thing in yer life, and look at the reward..."
Haq chuckled. "Teik it eezy, aders weel worm ap too you, geev dem a chanse and bee nais... urrr..." He scrunched up his muzzle in thought.

"Hei, doo you haev enader naem? Kolling you the Hunter saunds wierd." The wolf was still not used to the idea of the Hunter appearing only to himself, so it looked as if he was talking to himself.

((OOC: Just a quick question, is Haq's speech still understandable? I may have stretched his accent a bit @_@))

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:Haq chuckled. "Teik it eezy, aders weel worm ap too you, geev dem a chanse and bee nais... urrr..." He scrunched up his muzzle in thought.
"Hei, doo you haev enader naem? Kolling you the Hunter saunds wierd." The wolf was still not used to the idea of the Hunter appearing only to himself, so it looked as if he was talking to himself.
"My name is part of what I am. Plus, a name is something powerful with the likes of me, so no, I won't give it away unless we are alone from other furs' ears."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis exits the water with a moment to catch his breath finding he didnt hold his long enough. He takes a few slow breaths before joining the rest
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis exits the water with a moment to catch his breath finding he didnt hold his long enough. He takes a few slow breaths before joining the rest
"Now, now," Erebus sdaid, grinning. "Don't tell me that in the future you are such weakling. Now, spread the light like we're doing." The red wolf took a handful of photophores from a wall and spread it over his chest and upper arms...And a few moments later, they were spreading by themselves all over his body.
Hotep the psychic

"im not weak i just made a poor assumption....Ugh.." Anubis said as he stood up more proudly before moving to a nearby wall and going ahead to do the same to himself with the photophores. as he spread it on his arms before watching the light spread over his body
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote:"Over 3,000 creatures living in an enclosed environment like this may have that...consequence. But despite it all, some of them are trying to be nice. Unfortunately, according to legends, no matter how hard they try, *all* of them must leave this place and embrace the world outside, or the curse will never be lifted."
"What happens when they leave?" Shukaku asked, looking around.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Sure!" The boy hopped off the bed. "Do you know anthing about this stuff? Perhaps you could help." Derek led Tutter toward a larger tent, or rather several tents joined to form a 'U', like others -only that this one sported the writing 'Geology/Mineralogy'
Tutter followed Derek, "No, I'm afraid I know nothing about this stuff, though it's very interesting." He smiled as he kept walking looking at the tents, "You won't get in trouble for this will you?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Inside the red wolf's visual, the thing huffed. "Do one good thing in yer life, and look at the reward..."
"Well, I know I can safely travel through the Spirit realm thanks to the ghost of my mom," Levi answered. "That's about all i know so far. The master who was going to teach me is..." he figured he shouldn't divulge the exact circumstances of the lions. "Sort of out of time at the moment."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:Haq chuckled. "Teik it eezy, aders weel worm ap too you, geev dem a chanse and bee nais... urrr..." He scrunched up his muzzle in thought.
"My name is part of what I am. Plus, a name is something powerful with the likes of me, so no, I won't give it away unless we are alone from other furs' ears."
"Alrite, Ai wont ask animore," Haq said. He had heard of that notion before: your name is the representation of your future and whole being. Maybe it was one of the Dzi'ab shamans, he forgot. He did remember that his own name and Qonun's supposedly have majestic meanings in an old forgotten language. Not that he would ever find out anyway.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"Well, I know I can safely travel through the Spirit realm thanks to the ghost of my mom," Levi answered. "That's about all i know so far. The master who was going to teach me is..." he figured he shouldn't divulge the exact circumstances of the lions. "Sort of out of time at the moment."
"So you arr a shaman too? Being abel too walk in dreems and de Spirit world is a shaman pawer among mai peeple," the wolf commented.

((OOC: Toned down the spelling manic as requested))

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

kurowolfe wrote:"So you arr a shaman too? Being abel too walk in dreems and de Spirit world is a shaman pawer among mai peeple," the wolf commented.
"Not exactly," the cat replied. "More like a civilian with one shaman ability."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Youre not a shaman?!" Haq said incredulously, his eyes going wide for a bit. Then he started wagging his tail!

"Dats amazeing! Ai herd dat de training to bekome a shaman is very hard, and you have de pawer just laik dat! Are you born wit de pawer?"

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"im not weak i just made a poor assumption....Ugh.." Anubis said as he stood up more proudly before moving to a nearby wall and going ahead to do the same to himself with the photophores. as he spread it on his arms before watching the light spread over his body
The quartet led the fox through an old, long lava tunnel. Avaros said, "What you are going to see is our most sacred secret, something humans would give their lives for. When you are back in your time, please keep it to yourself."
"Unless there is no reason for, of course," Eerebus said, grinning.
"Your optimism is so contagious and refreshening as always, my friend," Kendra said, lowering her ears.
---
hypernovatic wrote:"What happens when they leave?" Shukaku asked, looking around.
"We will be rabbits once agains," said...one of the creatures. It stared at Shukaku with those milky, blind eyes. "We will be...like we were. Perhaps, who knows?"
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter followed Derek, "No, I'm afraid I know nothing about this stuff, though it's very interesting." He smiled as he kept walking looking at the tents, "You won't get in trouble for this will you?"
"Oh, I will not. I don't want to take them away. Here, come." He deftly moved through the grownups' legs, until they came at the beginning of an exposition.
Small plexiglass cases were each protecting gems of different colors, their cuts simply perfect, in many shapes and sizes. Necklaces, armbands, bracelets, even a whole white crystal sword! Its curved blade was smooth like glass, and the rest of it was of some golden-and-slver alloy. Its case stood at the center of the amazing collection. "They are going crazy over that, Derek said. "The natives say it is a sacred relic, so it can't leave the laboratories or be moved without them following." He pointed at the two statues...no, the two quite alive German lycaon warriors standing at the sides of the case. They bore metal weapons -swords, spears and daggers- shield, and were built like bears!. "Oh, and the sword is made of diamond. One single piece. Neat, eh? The rest is pure silver and gold."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, I know I can safely travel through the Spirit realm thanks to the ghost of my mom," Levi answered. "That's about all i know so far. The master who was going to teach me is..." he figured he shouldn't divulge the exact circumstances of the lions. "Sort of out of time at the moment."
Janus nodded. "Well, I guess it will be sort of useful, though I don't know if I want to run the risk of meeting...again my would-be assassins. Tell me, Levi, would you like to come to our place?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Oh, I will not. I don't want to take them away. Here, come." He deftly moved through the grownups' legs, until they came at the beginning of an exposition.
Small plexiglass cases were each protecting gems of different colors, their cuts simply perfect, in many shapes and sizes. Necklaces, armbands, bracelets, even a whole white crystal sword! Its curved blade was smooth like glass, and the rest of it was of some golden-and-slver alloy. Its case stood at the center of the amazing collection. "They are going crazy over that, Derek said. "The natives say it is a sacred relic, so it can't leave the laboratories or be moved without them following." He pointed at the two statues...no, the two quite alive German lycaon warriors standing at the sides of the case. They bore metal weapons -swords, spears and daggers- shield, and were built like bears!. "Oh, and the sword is made of diamond. One single piece. Neat, eh? The rest is pure silver and gold."
Tutter followed the kid through the adults until they got to the front of the group. He looked at all the different gems of rubies, emeralds, and sapphires all in different sets of jewelry. Once Derek pointed out the sword Tutter stared at it in amazement, all this stuff should be impossible to find here, this is stuff that you would find in the Middle East or Northern Africa, not some small island. "Yeah that's quite an amazing sword, this is all quite amazing. Did anyone say how they found that or know how all this got here?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Civilization wrote:Tutter followed the kid through the adults until they got to the front of the group. He looked at all the different gems of rubies, emeralds, and sapphires all in different sets of jewelry. Once Derek pointed out the sword Tutter stared at it in amazement, all this stuff should be impossible to find here, this is stuff that you would find in the Middle East or Northern Africa, not some small island. "Yeah that's quite an amazing sword, this is all quite amazing. Did anyone say how they found that or know how all this got here?"
"Do you remember the hole at the center of the camp? Down there, you go to the underground city. Well, adults call it 'the temple', because it's like a citadel of sort, and there you can find stuff that they think is connected to religion. But it gets even weirder, there."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Tutter listened to Derek while looking back and forth between the two guards and the sword. "Really, things on this island considered weird." He chuckled, "Well what is it then, what's the weirder part?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus nodded. "Well, I guess it will be sort of useful, though I don't know if I want to run the risk of meeting...again my would-be assassins. Tell me, Levi, would you like to come to our place?"
"I guess I wouldn't mind, Levi answered. "Assuming you mean today, we sort of promised Reg that we'd visit the Ruins of Atlantis tonight so we'd have to be back by then."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:"Sure!" Monique said.
This feels so weird and strange! I just wonder how we can get back if there IS any trouble. She thought.
Monique flew high, than dipped down low into the icy water to get a good look at the creature if she could...
The first thing that one could understand of the river, it was its *depth*. The pale light of the sun soon faded into a darkness that rivaled the sea.
The second was the...creature? It looked like a man-o-war, though a large one, over 5ft in diameter, laying on the bottom, the eye-antenna protruding from its back.
And the water was rich with them, hundreds of luminescent jellyfish swimming in the dark waters...
"Everything check out down there?" The canine asks, trying to keep an eye on Monique's watery form as she looked around. He ushered Reginald with his hand to move closer to him... Just in case anything did happen.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked around to get his bearings. and from what he knew on the island already. "where we entered from the surface....is there waterfalls or rivers connected to it?" Anubis asked
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

With a splish and a splash up came Monique out of the water, making sure to splash to try and splash the dogs with her exit.

"Of course silly, I'm a ghost!" Monique said, "Still, those things are HUGE! Never seen jelly fish THAT big! Still though, they're probably harmless, but I wouldn't disturb them. You never know."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Civilization wrote:Tutter listened to Derek while looking back and forth between the two guards and the sword. "Really, things on this island considered weird." He chuckled, "Well what is it then, what's the weirder part?"
Derek was clearly trying to search for the proper words. Ah, well, it's not exactly a secret, but dad doesn't want to publish it yet because it's really too...weird, plus it's something really sacred and the natives put certain limits..." He sighed. "If I show you, promise promise duperpromise you won't tell anyone?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I guess I wouldn't mind, Levi answered. "Assuming you mean today, we sort of promised Reg that we'd visit the Ruins of Atlantis tonight so we'd have to be back by then."
"And since you're speaking of him," Alyse said, walking into the temple, "Has anyone seen him?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis looked around to get his bearings. and from what he knew on the island already. "where we entered from the surface....is there waterfalls or rivers connected to it?" Anubis asked
"Well, basically every waterplace, running or not, is connected to the Great Sky Riverfall, so yes," was Kendra's answer. "But here we are." she said, while the light at the end of the tunnerl got clearer and clearer...
A few moments later, the group was standing at the entrance of another tunnel...veined with pure gold and encrusted with big chunks of raw gems.
A lava pit at the center of the cave. other than radiating a tremendous heat, would make the gold shine like the sun and turn the gems into a display of prisms.
---
Reggie pouted. "No fair! Jellyfish never hurt me! And I'll be careful!" He huffed at Flint. "You said you like adventure! Are you walking back now?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Haq, realizing that the feline skipped over his question, stayed quiet after that. He also wondered why Janus said "would-be assassins". He wanted to ask, but felt that would be too intruding.

Then, one of those German Shepherd dogs entered the shrine, almost out of nowhere. A friend of Levi's, perhaps? He smiled warmly at the canine, even though he was not used to seeing one in the flesh.
Last edited by kurowolfe on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:Derek was clearly trying to search for the proper words. Ah, well, it's not exactly a secret, but dad doesn't want to publish it yet because it's really too...weird, plus it's something really sacred and the natives put certain limits..." He sighed. "If I show you, promise promise duperpromise you won't tell anyone?"
Tutter listened to Derek with interest, it wasn't his priority to find out everything about the island but it definitely would be good information. Though he wouldn't want to put the kid into any sort of trouble just to get any sort of information. "I, no... If it's something that serious I don't want you to get into trouble. Surely there is other things out here you can show me without all the trouble."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked at awe at the spectacle however after looking at it he felt it was familiar. a flash of a memory hit his head and he looked to breifly see the present version of the same place, as if he was there already. "its beautifull but.....why do i feel i know this place somewhow?" Anubis said. kritaros asleep in his mind not noticing the aether use giving him flashs.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"And since you're speaking of him," Alyse said, walking into the temple, "Has anyone seen him?"
"I think he went off with Flint," Levi responded. "So he's somewhere around the village probably."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Civilization wrote:Tutter listened to Derek with interest, it wasn't his priority to find out everything about the island but it definitely would be good information. Though he wouldn't want to put the kid into any sort of trouble just to get any sort of information. "I, no... If it's something that serious I don't want you to get into trouble. Surely there is other things out here you can show me without all the trouble."
Derek thought about it. "Hmm, yes! It's one of the value pieces they got. It is right there!" The kid led the mustelid to yet another case.
It displayed something that wasn't exactly...well, matching with the style of the other items.
It was a dragon. A bonafide European dragon, four-legged and bat wings, carved in a single piece of lapis lazuli, with eyes of gold. It was so perfect, you could almost see it breathing.
"*that* was in the citadel. And it's as ancient as the jewels. Beautiful, isn't it? The natives call him Dormongard, they say it is the God of this island. When pa' asked them why they weren't guarding the statue instead of the sword, the Ambassador said that the last one who tried to steal the God went crazy."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis looked at awe at the spectacle however after looking at it he felt it was familiar. a flash of a memory hit his head and he looked to breifly see the present version of the same place, as if he was there already. "its beautifull but.....why do i feel i know this place somewhow?" Anubis said. kritaros asleep in his mind not noticing the aether use giving him flashs.
"Hm perhaps you will be here already and you remember it," Erebus suggested. "What do you remember, exactly?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I think he went off with Flint," Levi responded. "So he's somewhere around the village probably."
Alyse chuckled. "Which means we won't be seeing that rascal again. We'd better go the ruins, if someone is still for it. Reggie knows the road, and he will be escorted. I trust these people."
Janus yawned and stirred, back popping. "I'm in. It's time I started exploring the world without burdens in my mind, and in the best company ever." He pecked Buster's cheek
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:Derek thought about it. "Hmm, yes! It's one of the value pieces they got. It is right there!" The kid led the mustelid to yet another case.
It displayed something that wasn't exactly...well, matching with the style of the other items.
It was a dragon. A bonafide European dragon, four-legged and bat wings, carved in a single piece of lapis lazuli, with eyes of gold. It was so perfect, you could almost see it breathing.
"*that* was in the citadel. And it's as ancient as the jewels. Beautiful, isn't it? The natives call him Dormongard, they say it is the God of this island. When pa' asked them why they weren't guarding the statue instead of the sword, the Ambassador said that the last one who tried to steal the God went crazy."
Tutter looked at the dragon, out of all the different kinds he heard about he always liked the European version the best. He was still surprised by the amount of wealth on this island, one group would definitely want to hear about this. "Well given want I've heard about this island and stuff on it so far I wouldn't be surprised. Did any of these natives say where they got the resources to make this stuff before it got to the citadel."
Hotep the psychic

"its only a flash, but i didnt see the magma there, the gems barely glowed as bright. as if time had took its turn on this place.......Master Donau would it be possible that the aether is giving flashs of other users perspectives? or messages?" Anubis asked with an occuring thought.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Alyse chuckled. "Which means we won't be seeing that rascal again. We'd better go the ruins, if someone is still for it. Reggie knows the road, and he will be escorted. I trust these people."
Janus yawned and stirred, back popping. "I'm in. It's time I started exploring the world without burdens in my mind, and in the best company ever." He pecked Buster's cheek
"Well, how could I say no now. I'm in," Buster said.

"I'm up for a trip there," Levi answered. "hopefully Reg doesn't get distracted and forget we planned to go there."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Letting the rest of the animals to talk among themselves, Haq made his way towards the chieftain and bowed once before addressing her.

"Your Eksellency, ees dere anyting else dat Ai may bee of assistanse?"

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Notice, sweet heart, I didn't say 'don't go in'," Monique said, "I just said, 'don't disturb them'. And if they've never hurt you before, I don't see why they would now. This one seems curious, why don't you try saying hello to it?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke couldn't hold back the tears any more.

"Don't, don't abandon us. Don't leave us in desperation when we ask for help, sniff. Don't abuse us unnecessarily, sniff. Sniff, don't tease us without cause, sniff," Luke managed, "And please, sniff, for all that is good and holy, don't give us apathy. Sniff, sniff."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:"What happens when they leave?" Shukaku asked, looking around.
"We will be rabbits once agains," said...one of the creatures. It stared at Shukaku with those milky, blind eyes. "We will be...like we were. Perhaps, who knows?"
"So, why do they still live here if they'll be normal once they leave?" Shukaku asked, confused.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT