HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by xhunterko »

Khun sighed heavily again and looked at Tess.

"Okay, so, straight answer time. Say the next thing I say is: Tess, I want to, uh, uh, uh, um, uh, uh, you know. What is the exact next thing that happens?" Khun asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two looked at each other then at Donau.

"Lava tubes?" They said in unison, concerned.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"Nilvana....i see, so becoming the shaman there would bring me to reunite the tribe?" Anubis asked
Mondo nodded. "Aye. You will be part of that process, but be wary: it may take generations, this is no quick task. You must be ready to see friends come and pass, think about life on whole new levels."
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun sighed heavily again and looked at Tess.
"Okay, so, straight answer time. Say the next thing I say is: Tess, I want to, uh, uh, uh, um, uh, uh, you know. What is the exact next thing that happens?" Khun asked.
"She wil say yes. If you want to marry her, she will marry you, and then the village will celebrate the event. After that, you will spend much time discovering about each other, thus strenghtening your bond."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:The two looked at each other then at Donau.
"Lava tubes?" They said in unison, concerned.
"Well, of course: This place is born out of Earth's very power. With time it cooled down, and now countless tons of water run through the old magmatic conducts. Some of them, though, are empty and very cool. What did you expect, a single block of granite or something?"
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"i see. well then i better eat so were ready to be on our way then." Anubis said before saying a silent grace prayer and eating.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"You and I are *so* going to end up together, luv. Alone," she warned him through a fanged smile, while Reggie was almost drooling.
"Is that a promise?" Levi asked Alyse with a jokingly hopeful tone. "But seriously, I'd recommend not trying them raw," he said turning to Reg. "And since I don't know how to cook them, you'll either need to accept not trying it, or find someone on the island who does know a recipe."
------------
valerio wrote:"Oh, nonono, you are brave and fearsome! But...tribal bunnies? Admit it, that's another class entirely, whoever heard of them?"
"Yeah, It is an intriguing prospect," he replied. "So yeah, I want to see them sometime."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"i see. well then i better eat so were ready to be on our way then." Anubis said before saying a silent grace prayer and eating.
During their meal, Mondo asked quietly, "How did you and an elemental spirit end up together?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Is that a promise?" Levi asked Alyse with a jokingly hopeful tone. "But seriously, I'd recommend not trying them raw," he said turning to Reg. "And since I don't know how to cook them, you'll either need to accept not trying it, or find someone on the island who does know a recipe."
"Then you want to talk to the wolves. They give a new meaning to the word 'survivalists'. Sometimes I think they could make a soup out of rocks. You being a planeswalker could save you from becoming a meal; they never got visits from cats since generations, and they are never shy of trying new flavors."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Yeah, It is an intriguing prospect," he replied. "So yeah, I want to see them sometime."
"Den ye luvbirds neede someone t'guide ya dere," said the lycaon sitting on the rocky shore. He was holding a brush. "C'mere an' get a nice scrub," he said, patting the smooth rocks.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:The same male that had tossed him grabbed a bucket and a scrub. "Nau nau, c'mon, puppy! Ye'll thank us once we're done wid ya." he patted the smooth rocks at the edge. "Come an' seat here."
Flint chuckled lightly and paddled over to the rock and took a seat. "This sure is a mighty fine hot spring you got here if I do say so myself. Do you guys get a lot of tourists here?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:Flint chuckled lightly and paddled over to the rock and took a seat. "This sure is a mighty fine hot spring you got here if I do say so myself. Do you guys get a lot of tourists here?"
"Oh, lotsa 'em. But dem're mostly pets. Humans're not really...fond of physicale interaction, dat is. What ya prefer firste? Tummy or back?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun sighed heavily again, looking at Tess. Then back at Victor.

"Is marriage a prerequisite for mixing or did you mention it because I was interested? Also, a female asked Janus earlier if he wanted to just make puppies. What would've happened if he said yes?" Khun asked. Still unsure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well no, it's just, not active any more right? No danger of going kaboom?" Luke asked.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku blushed at this comment. "I wouldn't call her my mate..." he said, embarrassed as he rubbed his arm.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Khun sighed heavily again, looking at Tess. Then back at Victor.
"Is marriage a prerequisite for mixing or did you mention it because I was interested? Also, a female asked Janus earlier if he wanted to just make puppies. What would've happened if he said yes?" Khun asked. Still unsure.
"The answer is...well, you can imagine it without the rating. So, no, marriage is not a prerequite for mixing blood, for the puppies would be taken care of by the whole village, to grow as part of our collective family, and as full members."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:"Well no, it's just, not active any more right? No danger of going kaboom?" Luke asked.
"Oh, definitely not..." Donau reflected a moment over his own words. "Unless of course you wanted to drill all the way down to the mantel or until you meet a lava flow, that is. You only need to stay within a certain depth range and you'll be perfectly safe."
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku blushed at this comment. "I wouldn't call her my mate..." he said, embarrassed as he rubbed his arm.
Ravio's grin got even wider. "Oh-HO! So you *do* have a lovey interest already. Who's the lucky gal? Another pretty cat I know?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Ah, back please." The dog answered, a bit unsure of how the tummy thing would work. "Heh, maybe that's a good thing. If this was a popular attraction I'm not sure you guys would ever get any rest."

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"Ah, back please." The dog answered, a bit unsure of how the tummy thing would work. "Heh, maybe that's a good thing. If this was a popular attraction I'm not sure you guys would ever get any rest."
"Nah, dis ish fun, pup. I mean, we get t'know new people, exchange culture, have a lotsa fun together...It's juste a question of organizatione." This said, he started to scrub Flint's fur with a surprising mix of energy and tenderness, hitting just the right spot, from the tail's root to the shoulder blades.
Hotep the psychic

"um, i dont talk about alot but uh....it happened in a near death experience with my first owners, kritaros saved my life. I only remember falling ghen waking up in my owners arms as a kit" Anubis said continuing to eat.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"um, i dont talk about alot but uh....it happened in a near death experience with my first owners, kritaros saved my life. I only remember falling ghen waking up in my owners arms as a kit" Anubis said continuing to eat.
"I see," Mondo nodded. "Can I speak with Kritaros, then?"
Hotep the psychic

"hes resting, too much time in form or speach tires him after the dragon took his power." Anubis said finishing his meal. "you will be able to talk to him later though" anubis said after
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After a minute the dog felt himself melting into those tender scrubs, doing his best to stifle stereotypical remarks such as "That's the spot..." and concentrate on the conversation. "I guess. I mean that's what I'm here for, culture. And, on another note, let me just say, I think this may be the best scrubdown I will ever have." Flint added, closing his eyes.

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku's blush got even deeper. "N-no. It's Lyla. I'm not sure if you know her or not though..." he said, looking down at the ground.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"hes resting, too much time in form or speach tires him after the dragon took his power." Anubis said finishing his meal. "you will be able to talk to him later though" anubis said after
"Ahh, consider then this your first exercise," Hubert said, appearing in front of the two canines. "I never took away the power of your companion spirit, so what could be which tires him so much?"
---
Roarin wrote:After a minute the dog felt himself melting into those tender scrubs, doing his best to stifle stereotypical remarks such as "That's the spot..." and concentrate on the conversation. "I guess. I mean that's what I'm here for, culture. And, on another note, let me just say, I think this may be the best scrubdown I will ever have." Flint added, closing his eyes.
"Ain't felt nuthin' yet. Hold it dere a sec." The lycaon started rubbing the knuckles of his paw into Flint's ear, effectively massaging it internally. He proceeded with both ears, then started running his claws into the fur to comb it. "What ye seekin' from our culture?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku's blush got even deeper. "N-no. It's Lyla. I'm not sure if you know her or not though..." he said, looking down at the ground.
Ravio stopped in his track as if he had smashed into a wall. "Lyla? Lyla the hyena? Lyla the Killer Amazon? Dog, your sense of humor is weird!"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked at Hubert closely seeing the age old wisdom of the dragon he had seen on the mountain. he smiled at the thought as kritaros apeared as well, "WHAT!? you mean to say that i had my power this whole time? but you said you took it away when we were on the mountain top!" Kritaros said confused for once. Anubis sat silently and watched
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis looked at Hubert closely seeing the age old wisdom of the dragon he had seen on the mountain. he smiled at the thought as kritaros apeared as well, "WHAT!? you mean to say that i had my power this whole time? but you said you took it away when we were on the mountain top!" Kritaros said confused for once. Anubis sat silently and watched
"I made it so that you could not take any advantage from your bond with your spirit guardian." As if to underline those words, the invisible collar appeared around Anubis' neck. "But pray tell me, mortal: What happened but a few time ago, on that beach, when another ghostly entity appeared near you?"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis blinked a few times trying to remember. "do you mean the water dragon in the distance? or the small bat spirit? both seemed to take a certain role with those around them but i did not put alot of thought into what was happening" Anubis said in honesty.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:"Ain't felt nuthin' yet. Hold it dere a sec." The lycaon started rubbing the knuckles of his paw into Flint's ear, effectively massaging it internally. He proceeded with both ears, then started running his claws into the fur to comb it. "What ye seekin' from our culture?"
Flint shrugged, sinking into the heavenly feeling of those hands, eyes still closed. "Umm, nothing in particular. Change of scene. I get sick of seeing skyscrapers sometimes, pardon my cynicism" He lets out a long sigh. "I think I just need a break, a slow in pace or somethin..." The suddenly talkative dog paused for a moment. "I've been moving from this and that so quickly and it's all been a blur, not that I haven't been enjoying myself, I have but-" He took another deep breath. "Heh, sorry, I shouldn't be spilling myself out to you like this, that feels wonderful by the way."

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis blinked a few times trying to remember. "do you mean the water dragon in the distance? or the small bat spirit? both seemed to take a certain role with those around them but i did not put alot of thought into what was happening" Anubis said in honesty.
"Think again. After all, your mind is supposed to be sharp of wit if you want to dominate the Aether magic."
---
Roarin wrote:Flint shrugged, sinking into the heavenly feeling of those hands, eyes still closed. "Umm, nothing in particular. Change of scene. I get sick of seeing skyscrapers sometimes, pardon my cynicism" He lets out a long sigh. "I think I just need a break, a slow in pace or somethin..." The suddenly talkative dog paused for a moment. "I've been moving from this and that so quickly and it's all been a blur, not that I haven't been enjoying myself, I have but-" He took another deep breath. "Heh, sorry, I shouldn't be spilling myself out to you like this, that feels wonderful by the way."
"Open yer spirite, relax yer body, an' ye'll do fine. We're here to help, an' listenin' comese wid it. Now holde still..." The lycaon took one leg and gently bent it, before applying an expert massage to the footpads and between the fingers, melting every resistance. "Tricana will offer ya everythin' ye neede for yer solace."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis thought once more. "the lycaon. the one who said hi to us all. i used my ability to protect myself in more fright....not freindly on my part" Anubis said remembering the ghost
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Just say it dog, you know you want to," Monique said, teasing Khun. Khun looked up at her annoyed and rolled his eyes at her and huffed.

"Yes I do, I do want to, but, but, I can't make myself say it cause, it's not what I want to do, or what seems right," Khun said.

"Oh, and what do YOU want to do?" Monique asked him. Khun sighed at looked at Tess.

"What I would LIKE to do? What I would LIKE to do is court her, and possibly afterwards marry her, and maybe take her home though it's probably not possible. With this, I can apparently do her and the tribe a favor, though I'd still want to be a father to the puppies. But then what? Do I call and visit parts of the year which, PROBABLY for my parents not financially ideal. So then what, do I marry her AND (though probably not possible, though preferable) live and move here the rest of my life with my parents visiting? What do I want? What do I really want? Do I WANT to give her and the tribe a favor? Or am I just doing it for my own sick pleasure? Or am I really doing it to be a father who's only partially part of a family's lives and the puppies hate me for it? Or do I miss the warmth of a woman so much that I'd be willing to take a look at anything, even temporary, to fill that gap? What DO I want? I don't know, I just don't know," Khun said, putting his face in his paws again. Monique sighed in sadness.

"Poor guy," Monique said, patting his head.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh dear, I best warn any of our relatives who decide to visit about that then," Luke said. Amber nodded.

"For a time, we did do jewelry, and it was said, that if we weren't cougars, we'd make fine dwarfs," Amber said, "And sadly, heh, we WOULD dig too deep, eh heh. Which, according to stories is partly why we moved to a forested area."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Now, up to this point, Flint was pretty sure dog's couldn't purr, and he wouldn't have believed anyone who told him canine's could. But as Sarge's skillful hands worked the Canaan dog's footpads, he was certain he did, or at least made a sound of pleasure quite similar to it.
The dog opened his eyes, mostly because he was afraid he would fall asleep if he didn't, and smiled contently at the lycaon before him.
"Thanks Sarge. Now I don't anything about solace, but I do know that it's been a mighty nice place so far. I guess that's a start..." He sighs, leaning back against the rock. "I feel like I've been running for a long time, I've forgotten what it feels like to stop."

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:"Thanks Sarge. Now I don't anything about solace, but I do know that it's been a mighty nice place so far. I guess that's a start..." He sighs, leaning back against the rock. "I feel like I've been running for a long time, I've forgotten what it feels like to stop."
"Have you actually stopped, or are you just not running as fast for now?" Buster asked. but he was also asking the question of himself...had meeting Janus stopped him denying his emotions for good, or could something happen to send him back to his old habits?
-----------
valerio wrote:"Then you want to talk to the wolves. They give a new meaning to the word 'survivalists'. Sometimes I think they could make a soup out of rocks. You being a planeswalker could save you from becoming a meal; they never got visits from cats since generations, and they are never shy of trying new flavors."
"I.. think I'll stay away from them until I've gotten a little more training with my powers in."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis thought once more. "the lycaon. the one who said hi to us all. i used my ability to protect myself in more fright....not freindly on my part" Anubis said remembering the ghost
"Almost there..." Huber encouraged him.
---
xhunterko wrote:"Just say it dog, you know you want to," Monique said, teasing Khun. Khun looked up at her annoyed and rolled his eyes at her and huffed.
"Yes I do, I do want to, but, but, I can't make myself say it cause, it's not what I want to do, or what seems right," Khun said.
"Oh, and what do YOU want to do?" Monique asked him. Khun sighed at looked at Tess.
"What I would LIKE to do? What I would LIKE to do is court her, and possibly afterwards marry her, and maybe take her home though it's probably not possible. With this, I can apparently do her and the tribe a favor, though I'd still want to be a father to the puppies. But then what? Do I call and visit parts of the year which, PROBABLY for my parents not financially ideal. So then what, do I marry her AND (though probably not possible, though preferable) live and move here the rest of my life with my parents visiting? What do I want? What do I really want? Do I WANT to give her and the tribe a favor? Or am I just doing it for my own sick pleasure? Or am I really doing it to be a father who's only partially part of a family's lives and the puppies hate me for it? Or do I miss the warmth of a woman so much that I'd be willing to take a look at anything, even temporary, to fill that gap? What DO I want? I don't know, I just don't know," Khun said, putting his face in his paws again. Monique sighed in sadness.
"Poor guy," Monique said, patting his head.
Victor embraced the sad dog, looking at him with compassion. "I am sorry for causing such grievance to you, but now you understand why, looking around, you won't see many former pets living here. This predicament, such thoughts and worries, are what keep them from seeking their own happiness. You are educated into outplanning your plans, into being unsure, and so the natural choice is to stick with the lifestyle you know.
"Our tribe offers just that: Freedom to be, freedom to love, freedom even to sire a litter knowing that you won't have to worry for their welfare. We offer consolation to the soul.
"But if you wanted to join us, even without breaking forever with your past, you can. Spencers will make sure you're a citizen of Meriweather and not just a long-time guest. So what I *want* from you, now, is that you calm down and spend some time with the one you like, and see if it can go on. Without fears. Can you do that for me?"

---
xhunterko wrote:"Oh dear, I best warn any of our relatives who decide to visit about that then," Luke said. Amber nodded.
"For a time, we did do jewelry, and it was said, that if we weren't cougars, we'd make fine dwarfs," Amber said, "And sadly, heh, we WOULD dig too deep, eh heh. Which, according to stories is partly why we moved to a forested area."
Donau listened with renewed interest. "Jewelry, eh? Tell you what: How would you like to work with diamonds, then?"
---
Roarin wrote:Now, up to this point, Flint was pretty sure dog's couldn't purr, and he wouldn't have believed anyone who told him canine's could. But as Sarge's skillful hands worked the Canaan dog's footpads, he was certain he did, or at least made a sound of pleasure quite similar to it.
The dog opened his eyes, mostly because he was afraid he would fall asleep if he didn't, and smiled contently at the lycaon before him.
"Thanks Sarge. Now I don't anything about solace, but I do know that it's been a mighty nice place so far. I guess that's a start..." He sighs, leaning back against the rock. "I feel like I've been running for a long time, I've forgotten what it feels like to stop."
"Ye can stope here as lon' as ye wan' to. Even live here. Now on your back please."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Have you actually stopped, or are you just not running as fast for now?" Buster asked. but he was also asking the question of himself...had meeting Janus stopped him denying his emotions for good, or could something happen to send him back to his old habits?
"I...used to run away from my problems as well," Janus said while being worked upon by two females. Like Flint, he was making a good imitation of a purr. "I dunno about places, but any place will just do, if I have Buster at my side...Say,"" he added as an afterthought. "Flint, care to come visit the rabbits? If we can find a guide and a vehicle, we can be there before nighttime. Tribal warrior rabbits, must be cool."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I.. think I'll stay away from them until I've gotten a little more training with my powers in."
"Too bad, then: They are just the kind of guys who could help you deal with your training. I'm serious.
"Living in a fishermen village helps us collect a lot of gossip, information and rumors. And if there is one thing that's being forever said about the red wolves of Meriweather Island, is that they are masters at dealing with the world of the dead. No best planeswalkers."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Y-yes..." Shukaku said, wishing he could hide somewhere.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Y-yes..." Shukaku said, wishing he could hide somewhere.
The raccoon laughed. "You got me there, for a moment, bro! But it was original, as a joke. Lyla, heh. But seriously, if you got no special lovefriend, no prob. It's not mandatory. In fact, sorry for embarrassing you."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It wasn't a joke..." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

This time, Ravio tripped and fell face-down into the grass. "Ouch."
Hotep the psychic

"hmmm.....The emerald path, and the voice that spoke to me. thats what you mean" Anubis said as his last idea to what the entity could have been. Kritaros was behind Anubis arms crossed.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Just tell him, old hatchling: You can't expect him to be an expert yet."
Hubert rolled his eyes. "You are turning out as sour as your master, young mortal." Then, to Anubis. "You just said it yourself: You used your power, this morning. And how could you do that?"
Hotep the psychic

"its my own power, but i gained it from Kritaros and another spirit early in life" Anubis said still thinking "but if you speak of kritaros hes always with me" Anubis said afterwards
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"its my own power, but i gained it from Kritaros and another spirit early in life" Anubis said still thinking "but if you speak of kritaros hes always with me" Anubis said afterwards
Hubert made a good show of feigning surprise. "Your power, so you say? But...How come you felt no tiredness from its use? If it came from your own being, that is?"
Hotep the psychic

"it was a small pulse of energy, i can use that many times before i tire. its not untill i use a sheild or use a power of mind that i tire after use. but yes its my own energy, kritaros?" Anubis said now wondering where this was going he saw kritaros shaking his head "not that time Anubis, hes pointing out that you used a different energy in that attack, sure it was small but it was different you didnt notice the difference apparently" Kritaros said
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Have you actually stopped, or are you just not running as fast for now?" Buster asked. but he was also asking the question of himself...had meeting Janus stopped him denying his emotions for good, or could something happen to send him back to his old habits?
Flint thought for a moment as he got onto his back, now floating in the water and looking up at the sky. "Hmm... Maybe the second one... I don't think I could ever stop running..." He responded simply. The whole point of running is so something won't catch up to you. And he didn't plan on turning around to face it anytime soon... Or ever.
valerio wrote:"I...used to run away from my problems as well," Janus said while being worked upon by two females. Like Flint, he was making a good imitation of a purr. "I dunno about places, but any place will just do, if I have Buster at my side...Say,"" he added as an afterthought. "Flint, care to come visit the rabbits? If we can find a guide and a vehicle, we can be there before nighttime. Tribal warrior rabbits, must be cool."
"Sure, that sounds like fun. I heard they were a pretty fierce bunch."

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Are you okay?" Shukaku asked, helping Ravio up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun sighed heavy relief in the embrace of the hug. He looked to Victor then to Tess.

"I, I, I, I g-guess, I g-guess I can, t-try," he said, "I m-mean, if s-she'll h-have me after ha-having a c-conversation ab-about a p-possible future f-for her w-without h-her that is."
Both eyes went wide open.

"Diamonds?" Was their only response.