HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

"The boat then! Mommy, let's take the boat!" He ran for the nearest one, laying on the beach.

"heard that, boys? Time to show if you got some muscle as well."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"The boat then! Mommy, let's take the boat!" He ran for the nearest one, laying on the beach.

"heard that, boys? Time to show if you got some muscle as well."
"Well, I'm not the strongest cat around, but I think I can handle a boat."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"You haven't done any rowing?" Khun asked Levi.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Until yesterday I had a fear of getting wet, so I tried to avoid small boats that would require rowing," Levi answered.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ah, say no more," Khun said, "So. Rowing isn't that bad. So long as the person your rowing with can keep pace with you. It's actually easy though. So. What do you say, you take left and I take right?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote:If possible, it was even more impressive seen from that point of view: the steps weren't tall, in fact they were so low that even a pet such as Tacite could easily walk them,
But they were *large*: a crowd could walk them. And at the right sight, at regular intervals of 10 steps, there lay the remains of statues. Animal statues, enormous if the feets standing and the paws closed in a fist laying against the feets were an indication.
"Imagine what must have looked like, back in the days," Virgil whispered, awed, to Tacite
Tacitē was in awed written silence for a long time, taking photos every so often. "Virgil. It's all so huge! It's a little bit intimidating."

{{I'm so sorry for my slow posting rate...}}
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"You got a good eye, Sir. Yes, that is wood, it's used for decoration. And there is our destination!" he pointed at the pad with a big 'H' painted in white on it.
"Why is dis place marked with de letter 'H'?" Shadowclaw asked

~~~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Figuring the monster was gone for good, Flint left the safety of the tree and ran over to Dimitar. His tail was wagging.
"That was awesome! Like the when the Mentos volcano blew up in Wreck it Ralph, except..better!"
It took him a moment to realize how exhausted Dimitar looked.
"Hey... are you okay?"
Martin was right behind Flint, however, he stopped a few steps from Dimitar, shifting his attention between the human and the spirits. He wasn't sure how to react to anything that happened. What he saw before... what he saw now... when Dimitar was probably injur-...
The dog snapped out, quickly forming up his priorities and ran to the man, who just managed to get on his feet.

"This takes... directly... from my life energy." Dimitar said through his heavy breaths "And this fight... took a lot... from me..." he looked at them "Are you two... alright?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"The landing pad," Gilestra answered, while the helicopter smoothly went for it.
After it landed, the rotors started to stop moving. The door opened. "Now, if you please, there's a lot more to see. We have just started."

Seen from this perspective, the building seemed to emerge from the thick forest, as a part of it rather than an artificial construction. Since the weather was growing bad, there were few tourists around. "The humans and their pets must be enjoying the indoor activities. This place has its own sports center and many other things."
---
Virgil held out a sort of package to Tacite. "It's a poncho, for the rain. Ah don't want ya t'get all wet. It will protect y-ou from the wind too." Even the other tourists were putting theirs on.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"The landing pad," Gilestra answered, while the helicopter smoothly went for it.
After it landed, the rotors started to stop moving. The door opened. "Now, if you please, there's a lot more to see. We have just started."

Seen from this perspective, the building seemed to emerge from the thick forest, as a part of it rather than an artificial construction. Since the weather was growing bad, there were few tourists around. "The humans and their pets must be enjoying the indoor activities. This place has its own sports center and many other things."
"Is this some kinda tradin' port?" Shadowclaw asked, looking "Dis place looks like it's made fer those with de coin ta spare."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, sur it is: the kind of people who got money to spare here are the tourists. The resort does some trade with the villages. We got one of german lycaons not much far from here, you must have noticed it on the way here. It's called Salisgrave."
The Moon Howler

"Who are 'tourists'? Some kinda cult? Pilgrims?" Shadowclaw asked once more "An' those 'German Lycaons' - Ah know 'em lycaons being called wild dogs as well. We're still talkin' 'bout de same ones, yes?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"'Tourists' are...visitors. Travelers, those who come to another place to relax for a given period of time. In your age, this was something only the upper classes could do because of economical reasons. Now even the other classes can take some time for themselves. There are the remains of an old settlement somewhere on the island, where rich people would go to spend the season. As for the lycaons, well, this particular breed was born in the last century. They resemble a lot their ancestors but they also got the looks of a new dog breed called German Shepherd. But if you want to follow me now, I can see you get a drink. What was the name of your fine ship, again?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote:Virgil held out a sort of package to Tacite. "It's a poncho, for the rain. Ah don't want ya t'get all wet. It will protect y-ou from the wind too." Even the other tourists were putting theirs on.
Tacitē nodded gently in understanding. Clamping her book's binding between her teeth, the ferret was free to use both hands to negotiate the poncho over he slight form, trying to keep from shredding it up with her claws. "Where's next?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Esper wrote:
valerio wrote:Virgil held out a sort of package to Tacite. "It's a poncho, for the rain. Ah don't want ya t'get all wet. It will protect y-ou from the wind too." Even the other tourists were putting theirs on.
Tacitē nodded gently in understanding. Clamping her book's binding between her teeth, the ferret was free to use both hands to negotiate the poncho over he slight form, trying to keep from shredding it up with her claws. "Where's next?"
Instead of ponchos, Drake and Dianna both had on weather resistant coats. "I'm sorry we can't give you coats like these, but Ponchos work just as well," Dianna said.

"Now let's head up these stairs. watch your step, they probably get slippery when they're wet." Drake said as he started walking up the steps. "We'll give you some facts about the mountain as we climb."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Yep." Flint nodded his head.
"We were watching for over there." He pointed using his black paw to a tree not far from them.
"And yeah...that's it." He looked back at Dimitar and shrugged.
"But the fight was cool! It was like Star Wars! You got these swords and were all like swish swish!" He made sword slashing motions to emphasize the point.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:"Ah, say no more," Khun said, "So. Rowing isn't that bad. So long as the person your rowing with can keep pace with you. It's actually easy though. So. What do you say, you take left and I take right?"
"Doesn't matter to me," the cat responded.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis quietly stayed within the tourist group behind the pets. Not many knew he was there but he decided to stay quiet and just listen. He looked over to tacites book then the ferret and the others. "well it cant get any worse"he told himself
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"'Tourists' are...visitors. Travelers, those who come to another place to relax for a given period of time. In your age, this was something only the upper classes could do because of economical reasons. Now even the other classes can take some time for themselves. There are the remains of an old settlement somewhere on the island, where rich people would go to spend the season. As for the lycaons, well, this particular breed was born in the last century. They resemble a lot their ancestors but they also got the looks of a new dog breed called German Shepherd. But if you want to follow me now, I can see you get a drink. What was the name of your fine ship, again?"
"German Sheep herders - Ah know of 'em." Shadowclaw said, then leaned towards the rabbit and whispered "An these 'tourists', those visitors sound jus' like 'em folks Ah've been robbin' as long as ah can remember.." the ocelot moved back "As fer me ship - 'er name's "The Guiding Star"!"

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:"Yep." Flint nodded his head.
"We were watching for over there." He pointed using his black paw to a tree not far from them.
"And yeah...that's it." He looked back at Dimitar and shrugged.
"But the fight was cool! It was like Star Wars! You got these swords and were all like swish swish!" He made sword slashing motions to emphasize the point.
"Cool or not, Flint, they could do serious damage to others and myself. I hope I won't have to use them ever again." Dimitar said, taking a few deep breaths, then looked at the spirits "I already did what I had to do, already said what I have to say. 'Till next we meet!" he said and turned back to the dogs. "Flint, help me to the vehicle, will ya? We'll wait for Martin there."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"German Sheep herders - Ah know of 'em." Shadowclaw said, then leaned towards the rabbit and whispered "An these 'tourists', those visitors sound jus' like 'em folks Ah've been robbin' as long as ah can remember.." the ocelot moved back "As fer me ship - 'er name's "The Guiding Star"!"
Gilestra nodded. "Thank you. I didn't imagine you...looting on the land as well. Or did you use to attack their ships? As for the 'shepherds', well, there's one." His head aimed in the direction of a uniformed male GSD guard wearing a jacket, a holster and a baton. A *big* dog, as far as the breed's standars went.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

((sorry for the delay...))
xhunterko wrote:The two cougars looked at each other.

"Coffee?" Amber asked Luke.

"Eh heh, a human stimulant," Luke said to her, "I've actually never had any so sure why not?"

"So long as it's harmless I guess so," Amber said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''Y-yeah...I just need something to calm my nerves...'' Tiara said, standing up and opening the door, cautiously peaking out the door as she was still scared Garrett might be around the corner. ''Oh haha...silly me, he's already in a coma...I guess....let's head back to the cafeteria again...'' Tiara said, leading them on.

ooc: not really sure what to do at this point....any suggestions val/hunter?
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Same here. I was going to nap for the evening. What are their limitations for going outside? Can they go to the resort?

ic:

"So what is this coffee stuff supposed to do?" Amber said, curious now.

"It's supposed to keep you awake," Luke said, "Though some types of it can put you to sleep."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monique silently followed the man and his dogs and pieced together what might have happened. The man was lucky to survive as is! Still, this might be an opportunity for her to help. She flitted down on his head, remaining unseen of course, and contacted the man.

Excuse me, but do you need some assistance? She thought to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All right, let's get going!" Khun said, getting in the boat. He took the center seat and picked up both oars. He handed the left to Levi.

"Here you are good sir," Khun said to him.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Gilestra nodded. "Thank you. I didn't imagine you...looting on the land as well. Or did you use to attack their ships? As for the 'shepherds', well, there's one." His head aimed in the direction of a uniformed male GSD guard wearing a jacket, a holster and a baton. A *big* dog, as far as the breed's standards went.
"Ships an' small seaport towns, actually!" Shadowclaw explained "An' neither me nor me crew laid a finger on poor folk, beggars or pilgrims. If nothin' else, they would hardly have anythin' more ta offer than de clothes on their backs."

~~~~~~

It took the three canines a few minutes to wrap up some food for the walk, which they had to do faster or they would've miss their own wedding, the preparations for which were running smoothly and were at their end. They put the food in a pack and Balkan took it.
"Well, are ye ready ta go?" Balkan asked

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Now let's head up these stairs. watch your step, they probably get slippery when they're wet." Drake said as he started walking up the steps. "We'll give you some facts about the mountain as we climb."
Tacite took a photo of the scene as she took the first step. For a while she climbed, quietly taking more pictures and listening for facts. She wasn't out of breath yet!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis quietly stayed within the tourist group behind the pets. Not many knew he was there but he decided to stay quiet and just listen. He looked over to tacites book then the ferret and the others. "well it cant get any worse"he told himself
Just like a signal! A moment later, the annoying lemur turned and noticed him. "Hey! Didn't notice you there! You a fox? Of course you are, I studied a lot of zoology books after moving out of Africa! Are you with someone? What's your name? You can call me Bruce if you want."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Ships an' small seaport towns, actually!" Shadowclaw explained "An' neither me nor me crew laid a finger on poor folk, beggars or pilgrims. If nothin' else, they would hardly have anythin' more ta offer than de clothes on their backs."
"A real gentlepirate. And...did you ever bargain the goods a lady was carrying for...something more adventurous?"
~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:It took the three canines a few minutes to wrap up some food for the walk, which they had to do faster or they would've miss their own wedding, the preparations for which were running smoothly and were at their end. They put the food in a pack and Balkan took it.
"Well, are ye ready ta go?" Balkan asked
"Ready!" both said.
"So, what's so special with this 'secret place'?" Angelina asked. "You really look excited."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel picked up little Reginald and carefully climbed into the boat, as well. "If you two get tired, I vill row for you," he offered.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:"All right, let's get going!" Khun said, getting in the boat. He took the center seat and picked up both oars. He handed the left to Levi.

"Here you are good sir," Khun said to him.
"Thank you, my good man," Levi responded.
-----------
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis quietly stayed within the tourist group behind the pets. Not many knew he was there but he decided to stay quiet and just listen. He looked over to tacites book then the ferret and the others. "well it cant get any worse"he told himself
"On another note, you don't have to try to hide from us, fox. We're fine with you tagging along," Drake said to the extra member of the group. "Just follow the rules and don't get yourself hurt."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

"well as long as you accept wild animals then...ok" Anubis said following along soon he pulled out an old journal with Russian writing from his back pack and started writing inside. to others they saw few poetry verses and pictures and paragraphs of information. But to Anubis it was his way of remembering everything and enjoying himself. he looked over at the distance and on a new page started to draw the sight. carefully to show his detail and style. he bumped a little into tacite almost missing the small step and apologized then continued drawing.
ImageImageImage
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

It took all of the ferret's might not to topple over, "Oh, I'm sorry for that." Tacite held up her notebook from beneath her poncho with a smile and a whistle, but she quickly retracted it to write again, "I don't think it's good for your book to be exposed to rain. As wonderful a medium it is, paper does have it's imperfections." the page she wrote on was still the one with the sketch of the ruins
Hotep the psychic

Anubis smiled "this paper is special. The elements dont have much effect. This paper is a mixture of papyrus and bamboo. Specialy made for this in russia." anubis explained showing an empty page the pieces of bamboo showing slightly, he then took his pencil and easily marked a line on it then erased it off. "see? Its a great thing i can check for an extra if youd likke one?"Anubis asked
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"A real gentlepirate. And...did you ever bargain the goods a lady was carrying for...something more adventurous?"
"Call me a gentle again an' ah'll have yer ears as decoration!" Shadowclaw hissed "An' can ya tell me what ya meant with 'em lady goods?"

~~~~~~
valerio wrote: "Ready!" both said.
"So, what's so special with this 'secret place'?" Angelina asked. "You really look excited."
"It's a... special, secluded place... which I used ta visit oft'n." Balkan replied "I'll tell ye more when we arrive. Jus' follow me close - I still think there are some ol' military mines an' traps left an' the guidin' marks are probably gone by now."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Promise on my honor, never again in public. But I am pretty sure that every once and then, you offered a lady the chance to spend a time of passion rather than robbing her. Pirate tales are full of such anedoctes."
---
"Oh, no. Impossible! My people worked hard along with the humans to make sure that their boobytraps were removed."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Promise on my honor, never again in public. But I am pretty sure that every once and then, you offered a lady the chance to spend a time of passion rather than robbing her. Pirate tales are full of such anedoctes."
"Pirate tales are meant ta entertain an' scare the folk." Shadowclaw said, his ears flattening "An' dun ye ever ask me 'bout that! Ye obviously weren't listenin' back at the hut, did ya?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I was just hoping you had a...more colorful love life. That wouldn't be a sin, after all."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"I was just hoping you had a...more colorful love life. That wouldn't be a sin, after all."
"Ah'm a pirate who's connected to a demon. Dun talk 'bout sins ta me.." Shadowclaw replied "An' yer right, Ah had me a few females among de pirate ports before Ah met me fiancée."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Ahh. Good memories of them, I hope. Myself, I was a busy rabbit before giving myself to shamanism. And I treasure the memories of those I left behind. Oh well, and buried as well."
The Moon Howler

"Ah dun wanna discuss these matters, long ears." Shadowclaw said "They're remainin' in de past fer me. Only one matters - me fiancée."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I know someone who could help you get in touch with her, if you so desired."
The Moon Howler

Shadowclaw crossed his arms on his chest "If ah can't find 'er, Ah doubt anyone else will be able ta do so." then he waved with a paw "Enough of dat. Ye promised ta show me more."

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis smiled "this paper is special. The elements dont have much effect. This paper is a mixture of papyrus and bamboo. Specialy made for this in russia." anubis explained showing an empty page the pieces of bamboo showing slightly, he then took his pencil and easily marked a line on it then erased it off. "see? Its a great thing i can check for an extra if youd likke one?"Anubis asked
"I see." Tacite scribed, "I would appreciate one of those books very much!" she flipped to a new page and took a few more photos of the scenery and one of Anubis, "May I ask your name? I am Tacite Gull."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis smiled after blinking his eyes at the sudden flash. "im anubis, i dont have a last name." anubis said marking where he was with the half finished picture. After he reached into a pocket in his bag and pulled out his extra journal. The russian markings on tye cover distinguishing its design. "dont mind the russian lettering all it says is 'exploration notes'.....this scenery reminds me of south americas mountains." he said after with a pause in between as he looked back at the distance. He opened his journal again and continued to draw the last of the picture. Looking back at tacite here and there.
ImageImageImage