HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Hearing that, the warrior stepped back, arms outstreched laterally. "Then start focusing. let your imagination and your emotions run wild, don't hold them back. Imagine: Imagine what would you do to anyone hurting your mate, making him suffer, bringing him on the brink of death. And then hit me."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Buster didn't need to imagine. Hubert had let him see first hand what those k-9 officers had done to Janus when he was a pup. It had shown up in his nightmares the past few nights, and the warrior's words brought it back fresh to his mind. they'd eventually gotten what they deserved, but the idea was still there.

maybe half a minute later Buster's fist tightened, and he looked at the warrior with deep anger in his eyes. He saw that dog's face in front of him.
He ran full speed at the warrior, crouching down at the last minute, using a jump to send his fist into the other rabbit's stomach.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

'Desired effect' was , to use an euphemism, an underestimation.
The rabbit warrior, a creature of visible strength, had just the time to open wide his eyes in an expression of amazement...before first doubling like a sack and then fall down backward as if *he* had been the helpless kit!
The lycaon ambassador's jaw opened wide. He just threw a glance to Janus, who was grinning with pride at that spectacle. "I guess that he *does* love you more than I had imagined."
The rabbit warrior stood up on shaky knees. He spat some droplets of blood. But he looked admired. "Well...done. You'll make a fine...fighter."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Out in the perimeters of the Myadron village, a thin figure sneaked silently about, moving with stealth and calculated haste. His footfalls were barely discernible, his presence shaded by the tall tropical trees. He looked for a tall tree with very heavy shades, and after a while of searching, found the perfect one placed on a slight hill overlooking the village grounds. From there, the figure climbed his way up the tree all the way to a strong branch. He knew this was dangerous, but his curiosity was getting the better of him. A little ray of sunlight streamed through the foliage and fell onto the figure, revealing ruddy-coloured fur encasing a thin silhouette. His bright yellow eyes sparkled as he finally caught sight of the sparring going on on the ground, and Haq's grey-tipped tail wagged with restraint as to not reveal his location.

The lone red wolf usually avoided this particular settlement because of how fierce the warriors looked and the large number of rabbits that roamed the square. But lately, the village seemed to serve as a welcoming grounds for many tourists animals, each and every one of them exotic to the wolf's sight. The Myadrons are also well-known for throwing great feasts for their guests, and Haq did not want to pass a chance to take in the smell of great food if he could help it!

This time though, he was here for a different reason. He heard the sounds of animals fighting and caught a glimpse of the visitors actually sparring off against the warriors! That was mighty brave of them, and a particular dark-furred rabbit surprised him with his determination and speed despite his smaller stature.

He attempted to sneak up closer towards the action, but as the saying goes, "curiosity killed the cat". Or in this case, caused the wolf to drop his guard. A loud 'crack!' sound rang in the jungle, and Haq suddenly found himself falling towards the ground. He held back his screams as he plummeted to the ground. The landing was painful but tolerable, but fate was not done with him yet. He accidentally curled himself into a ball and rolled down the slight incline right through the village gate and towards the wall of a house!

SMACK! Before he knew it, Haq was spread-eagled on the grounds inside the village, his body aching with pain, his hand miraculously managing to hold on his trusty machete without cutting himself.

I'm dead, he thought.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun soured all the more as they headed towards the temple.

Would you like to care to find OUT that's a lie? I can show you REAL quick. He thought with a glare, grumbling.

"Hardly," he said, beginning to think he'd been better off back in his hotel room instead of around all the attitudes. The place was nice. But the people were starting to spoil it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke simply gestured towards the opening.

"Have fun dear," He said to Amber, knowing full well she wouldn't be able to resist. Amber gave him a kiss, and, with reckless abandon, dived head first in!

And remember, don't stray from the path. She reminded herself.

Luke walked over towards the offering to inspect it. Waving away some flies. It wasn't done. And by the looks of things, wasn't going to be done any time soon.

He sighed.

"Anyone else?" He asked. Thumbing towards the entrance.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis smiled some but now worryed for what may happen to the small band of masters, he knew they wouldnt be there in the future but still. "what did happen to the island?" Anubis thought to himself
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku nodded. "Yeah, I am." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Then you are in the right place. What kind of e-business do you deal with, seriously?" the tone was nonchalant, but his eyes were. They were looking ahead of him, but they showed Spencer's inner calculations...
Tutter looked back up at Mr. Spencer, "Mostly B2B and Intra B type e-business, allows us to get more out of what we invest when you can invest in both parties involved. Though what they do, mostly manufacturing or other, my dad didn't make his fortune by asking questions when there is profit to be made by not." He looked around some more, this was a really peaceful place compared to where he's been before.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:Out in the perimeters of the Myadron village, a thin figure sneaked silently about, moving with stealth and calculated haste. His footfalls were barely discernible, his presence shaded by the tall tropical trees. He looked for a tall tree with very heavy shades, and after a while of searching, found the perfect one placed on a slight hill overlooking the village grounds. From there, the figure climbed his way up the tree all the way to a strong branch. He knew this was dangerous, but his curiosity was getting the better of him. A little ray of sunlight streamed through the foliage and fell onto the figure, revealing ruddy-coloured fur encasing a thin silhouette. His bright yellow eyes sparkled as he finally caught sight of the sparring going on on the ground, and Haq's grey-tipped tail wagged with restraint as to not reveal his location.
The lone red wolf usually avoided this particular settlement because of how fierce the warriors looked and the large number of rabbits that roamed the square. But lately, the village seemed to serve as a welcoming grounds for many tourists animals, each and every one of them exotic to the wolf's sight. The Myadrons are also well-known for throwing great feasts for their guests, and Haq did not want to pass a chance to take in the smell of great food if he could help it!
This time though, he was here for a different reason. He heard the sounds of animals fighting and caught a glimpse of the visitors actually sparring off against the warriors! That was mighty brave of them, and a particular dark-furred rabbit surprised him with his determination and speed despite his smaller stature.
He attempted to sneak up closer towards the action, but as the saying goes, "curiosity killed the cat". Or in this case, caused the wolf to drop his guard. A loud 'crack!' sound rang in the jungle, and Haq suddenly found himself falling towards the ground. He held back his screams as he plummeted to the ground. The landing was painful but tolerable, but fate was not done with him yet. He accidentally curled himself into a ball and rolled down the slight incline right through the village gate and towards the wall of a house!
SMACK! Before he knew it, Haq was spread-eagled on the grounds inside the village, his body aching with pain, his hand miraculously managing to hold on his trusty machete without cutting himself.
I'm dead, he thought.
"INTRUDERS!" someone shouted. As one, all rabbits in the street stopped whatever they were doing and ran inside the nearest house. Some of them used the Veil and disappeared.
A formation of warriors appeared around Lukat-la and the tourists, spears held up and ready, covering all corners.

As for the incautious red wolf, he was at once surrounded by three powerful warriors, spear tips close enough to attack, not enough to be grabbed by their opponent in case he wanted to try something funny.
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun soured all the more as they headed towards the temple.
Would you like to care to find OUT that's a lie? I can show you REAL quick. He thought with a glare, grumbling.
"Hardly," he said, beginning to think he'd been better off back in his hotel room instead of around all the attitudes. The place was nice. But the people were starting to spoil it.
Whatever the female rabbit was about to say, she stood still for a moment as someone shouted "INTRUDERS!"
Without saying a word, she grabbed Khun's arm and dragged him to and into the nearest house. "Come in! The wolves won't find us here!"
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke simply gestured towards the opening.
"Have fun dear," He said to Amber, knowing full well she wouldn't be able to resist. Amber gave him a kiss, and, with reckless abandon, dived head first in!
And remember, don't stray from the path. She reminded herself.
Luke walked over towards the offering to inspect it. Waving away some flies. It wasn't done. And by the looks of things, wasn't going to be done any time soon.
He sighed.
"Anyone else?" He asked. Thumbing towards the entrance.
"No one else is invited, as a matter of fact," Donau said. "Rajida and I will keep the place safe. And you two are strong enough, for what I see: remember, Luke, on the astral plane, your determination, your inner strength, can become true power. You'll do great." he gave the cougar a thumb up.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis smiled some but now worryed for what may happen to the small band of masters, he knew they wouldnt be there in the future but still. "what did happen to the island?" Anubis thought to himself
"Do you know how to go back to your time?" Eerebus asked.
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku nodded. "Yeah, I am." he said.
"We will have to go a little deeper, so be prepared." Lyla proceeded toward a new lava tube. Her eerie photophores-light reflected on some metallic sheen appearing on the tube's walls, making them appear green.
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter looked back up at Mr. Spencer, "Mostly B2B and Intra B type e-business, allows us to get more out of what we invest when you can invest in both parties involved. Though what they do, mostly manufacturing or other, my dad didn't make his fortune by asking questions when there is profit to be made by not." He looked around some more, this was a really peaceful place compared to where he's been before.
"Well, that's an attitude I like. Though I *do* have my ethical standards, others would...frown upon certain customers of my services. But alas, you must break eggs to do an omelette."
---
Roarin wrote:"Ah- right." The canine hastily walked into the hut and towards the shaman. "Sorry, got distracted for a moment. As you said I'm Flint, it's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Shaman." He gave a courteous bow for good measure. "Reginald here told me about some of the things you can do." He did his best to sound mystified and impressed.
There was mirth in the shaman's voice at it said, "Then you came to the wrong place, young one. There is nothing I can do but help my visitors do what *they* can do."
Last edited by valerio on Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:'Desired effect' was , to use an euphemism, an underestimation.
The rabbit warrior, a creature of visible strength, had just the time to open wide his eyes in an expression of amazement...before first doubling like a sack and then fall down backward as if *he* had been the helpless kit!
The lycaon ambassador's jaw opened wide. He just threw a glance to Janus, who was grinning with pride at that spectacle. "I guess that he *does* love you more than I had imagined."
The rabbit warrior stood up on shaky knees. He spat some droplets of blood. But he looked admired. "Well...done. You'll make a fine...fighter."
Buster began to calm down, the anger left his eyes and his breathing became less heavy... It actually felt good to get out all the anger he had pent up, not just the past couple days, but the past couple years.
"Well, I hope I never have to fight anyone seriously," he said, looking towards Janus. He hoped to never have to protect him... but even more, he hoped never to have to fight his dark side.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster began to calm down, the anger left his eyes and his breathing became less heavy... It actually felt good to get out all the anger he had pent up, not just the past couple days, but the past couple years.
"Well, I hope I never have to fight anyone seriously," he said, looking towards Janus. He hoped to never have to protect him... but even more, he hoped never to have to fight his dark side.
The wolfdog walked to him and embraced him tenderly. "I hope it too. Much as I like a good fight, I don't want to seek one. Especially now that I know I can count on my fierce warrior to watch my back," he added with a sly grin.
The rabbit Buster had punched nodded. "You'll only have to channel such strength so that it won't blind your judgment in fight and--" then someone shouted "INTRUDERS!" and the village went into full-alarm mode. Warriors surrounded Lukat-la and the tourists.
"Wolves! The nerve they got..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi and Buster were both taken by surprise by the shout. The mention of wolves took Buster's mind back to witnessing Tara's death... he shook that thought and looked around for signs of attack.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:There was mirth in the shaman's voice at it said, "Then you came to the wrong place, young one. There is nothing I can do but help my visitors do what *they* can do."
"Uh, what?" Now there was legitimate confusion in the canine's voice. "Well, I mean. I'm pretty sure I can already do all the things I can do... I mean, I'm me after all." He gave a small shrug. "I can do a lot of things... Not to brag, or anything."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Before Haq could even sit up, he was already surrounded by the village's warriors, each one of them exuding strength and animosity. The thin wolf's heart was racing, and his flight response was really kicking in, making him want to jump over everyone and run away. But he knew better than to flee at this point; they might see him as a spy, and by running away, it would only confirm their suspicions. He could not even hope to fend for himself too, he'd be killed instantly

Without any other choice, he released the machete's handle from his clenched hand, and maintained his spreadeagled position, revealing his midriff to the rabbits.

"Ai meen no harm too enywan, Ai em e lone red wolf, Ai doo not bilong too eny wolf traibs, Ai only want too si de faiting metch." Haq's voice was very bright and melodious as usual, but it was also laced with hints of trepidation and cringing from the pain still wrecking his body.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hotep the psychic

Anubis shook his head "no i dont. but if i were to try. id do so at where i came in." ANubis said with little confidence
ImageImageImage
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Well, that's an attitude I like. Though I *do* have my ethical standards, others would...frown upon certain customers of my services. But alas, you must break eggs to do an omelette."
Tutter let out another amused huff, "You people and you ethical standards, whatever helps I guess." He did notice the other spill of slight information, he knew he was in no position to push it.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi and Buster were both taken by surprise by the shout. The mention of wolves took Buster's mind back to witnessing Tara's death... he shook that thought and looked around for signs of attack.
"Worry not," Lukat-la said. "This is our territory, and no wolf is a match for our trained warriors. We know what to expect and are ready for it. Now let's go to the temple, just for safety. And don't worry for your straying friends, they are surely in some house already." That said, she motioned the escort team to follow them to the largest building.
---
Roarin wrote:"Uh, what?" Now there was legitimate confusion in the canine's voice. "Well, I mean. I'm pretty sure I can already do all the things I can do... I mean, I'm me after all." He gave a small shrug. "I can do a lot of things... Not to brag, or anything."
"You are conscious of your identity, which is good. So tell me, would you be able to step on another world?"
Reginald nudged the older dog in the thigh. "Sayyessayyessayyes!" he whispered
---
kurowolfe wrote:Before Haq could even sit up, he was already surrounded by the village's warriors, each one of them exuding strength and animosity. The thin wolf's heart was racing, and his flight response was really kicking in, making him want to jump over everyone and run away. But he knew better than to flee at this point; they might see him as a spy, and by running away, it would only confirm their suspicions. He could not even hope to fend for himself too, he'd be killed instantly
Without any other choice, he released the machete's handle from his clenched hand, and maintained his spreadeagled position, revealing his midriff to the rabbits.
"Ai meen no harm too enywan, Ai em e lone red wolf, Ai doo not bilong too eny wolf traibs, Ai only want too si de faiting metch." Haq's voice was very bright and melodious as usual, but it was also laced with hints of trepidation and cringing from the pain still wrecking his body.
The other rabbits exchanged a puzzled look. The one of them, the one showing more tattoos than the others -and also sporting one scarred eye and the meanest looks, said, "Wait...A loner? Were you shunned by your kind? What is your tribe?" A lone wolf was a rare occurrence, for those canines were quite close-knitted. What matter of sin did this one commit, to be left to his own devices?
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis shook his head "no i dont. but if i were to try. id do so at where i came in." ANubis said with little confidence
Donau sighed. "Which means that you have to learn to master aether to a new level. But at least, you are a fast learner. Oh well, so far you have not learned much about our own lifestyle, everything happened so quickly and all. Care to learn something? As a scriba, yourself, you can write down something for your diary, it may come helpful one day, eh?"
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter let out another amused huff, "You people and you ethical standards, whatever helps I guess." He did notice the other spill of slight information, he knew he was in no position to push it.
"And pray tell me, under which circumstances did you and your human meet, if I am allowed of course."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:The other rabbits exchanged a puzzled look. The one of them, the one showing more tattoos than the others -and also sporting one scarred eye and the meanest looks, said, "Wait...A loner? Were you shunned by your kind? What is your tribe?" A lone wolf was a rare occurrence, for those canines were quite close-knitted. What matter of sin did this one commit, to be left to his own devices?
The wolf looked up at the intimidating lagomorph, stilling his racing heart.

"Ai wurs from de Dzi'ab traib of de Green Ring. Ai eskaepd from de woar bitween mai traib members. Ai... doo not knou wat happund too dem." Haq was quiet after that, looking downwards to the canine tooth resting on his chest. What had happened to his tribe after he escaped? Are they still alive?

Hotep the psychic

Anubus thought a moment "it would be best i only observe wouldnt it? What if my actions alter something?" anubis said
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:"You are conscious of your identity, which is good. So tell me, would you be able to step on another world?"
Reginald nudged the older dog in the thigh. "Sayyessayyessayyes!" he whispered.
"What-? Umm." He looked down at Regi and silently nodded. "Err, yes! Yes I would be able to."

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Worry not," Lukat-la said. "This is our territory, and no wolf is a match for our trained warriors. We know what to expect and are ready for it. Now let's go to the temple, just for safety. And don't worry for your straying friends, they are surely in some house already." That said, she motioned the escort team to follow them to the largest building.
"So, how often do wolves come here?" Buster asked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku nodded and walked beside Lyla. He was holding onto her arm to make himself feel better.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"And pray tell me, under which circumstances did you and your human meet, if I am allowed of course."
Tutter looked at Mr. Spencer and tilted his head to the side, he had to think about this one. He looked back at where he was going to make sure he wouldn't trip walking like that. "I was a gift from one of his business partners, apparently he was too lonely by himself and could use the company, and ever since that he has raised me." He looked back up at Mr. Spencer and smiled with a shrug.
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:The wolf looked up at the intimidating lagomorph, stilling his racing heart.
"Ai wurs from de Dzi'ab traib of de Green Ring. Ai eskaepd from de woar bitween mai traib members. Ai... doo not knou wat happund too dem." Haq was quiet after that, looking downwards to the canine tooth resting on his chest. What had happened to his tribe after he escaped? Are they still alive?
"Dzi'ab? They are an extinct enclave, last we heard of. You are the first we ever met. If there are others, they must be loners like you. What were you doing here anyway?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubus thought a moment "it would be best i only observe wouldnt it? What if my actions alter something?" anubis said
Kendra chuckled at those words. "Sorry, but honestly? You interefered a lot already. And..." here, her expression assumed a sad nuance, "Whatever happened in your future, it is clear that our wondrous city is no more or you would've mentioned it. So i guess you can't cause harm now, right?"
---
Roarin wrote:"What-? Umm." He looked down at Regi and silently nodded. "Err, yes! Yes I would be able to."
The flaming eyes seemed to smile as they squinted. "Good, good. Then come forward, don't stay there like a scared pup. Not even Reginald was afraid, his first dreamwalk. See that door?"
It wasn't hard to miss: it was the only...sliding door in the darkness? It looked just like those door from the old STTOS' Enterprise. With a blinking light over it. "Just pass through the door and have a nice trip. The world of your choice awaits."
Reginald was almost hopping with excitement. "What's you favorite world?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"So, how often do wolves come here?" Buster asked.
"Not often, they do know better than seeing us as prey like their ancestors used to. And we still are vegetarians, so nothing worth stealing. Except our sacred weapons, those are a prize worth a raid."
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku nodded and walked beside Lyla. He was holding onto her arm to make himself feel better.
As the walk proceeded the air getting slightly higher and moister, Lyla asked, "So, what was the bravest thing you ever did before coming here?"
---
Civilization wrote:
Tutter looked at Mr. Spencer and tilted his head to the side, he had to think about this one. He looked back at where he was going to make sure he wouldn't trip walking like that. "I was a gift from one of his business partners, apparently he was too lonely by himself and could use the company, and ever since that he has raised me." He looked back up at Mr. Spencer and smiled with a shrug.[/quote]
Spencers sighed. "Gifts...sigh. One day my island will prove to the rest of the world that laws can be changed in regard to certain attitudes too many nations still have. But here we are! The Gate of Atlantis!" He stopped in front of a sign--well, an arch. The thing was at least 10mt tall and 8mt wide at the base, and the metal was so polished and shiny, it reflected every tree, every element of its surrounding that it became almost invisible.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Not often, they do know better than seeing us as prey like their ancestors used to. And we still are vegetarians, so nothing worth stealing. Except our sacred weapons, those are a prize worth a raid."
"Sacred weapons?" Levi asked. "Are those something magical or just revered?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:The wolf looked up at the intimidating lagomorph, stilling his racing heart.
"Dzi'ab? They are an extinct enclave, last we heard of. You are the first we ever met. If there are others, they must be loners like you. What were you doing here anyway?"
At first, Haq struggled to remember what 'extinct' meant. But when he did, he slumped his tense body onto the soft ground and stared at the beautiful sky.

"Ekstink... Dat meens no longger alaiv." Haq chuckled, yet at the same time his eyes watered. "De fates hav deesaided dat de woar wil eeraes dem from history."

The wolf had ran away for a long time, avoiding any general contact with others, so this was news to him. A painful one, but a news nonetheless. His fates were his own to write, and he had escaped death by taking that first step all that time ago. No regrets. Well, only one. He wished Qonun was still alive. His only true relative...

Haq sniffled once, and rubbed his eyes. "Ai wurs wotching de toorists fait wit yor worriurs. Dey arr strong. Very eksaiting match." His voice wavered, but the enthusiasm was there.

valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Sacred weapons?" Levi asked. "Are those something magical or just revered?"
"'Revered' is the word. And 'Magical', too. Those are the weapons forged in the very Heart of God, the natural reserve of metal hidden in the depth of Tricana. Weapons that are made of that metal only, weapons that get melted and rebuilt when broken. Only a selected elite of each tribe can have a limited number of them, although there are rumors the red wolves -or better, some of their enclaves- built more than the allowed number. Other metal, we won't be using for fighting.
"Their magic? The truly sacred weapons, those built in the allowed number per tribe, are the ones that can be infused with the magic of our shamans. They grant strength and swiftness, and they never miss a strike; but to access such gifts, the warrior holding them must be strong of spirit and soul and body like no one else is among his or her peers. Those are the rules set by the God so that the fight is fair and just."

---
kurowolfe wrote:At first, Haq struggled to remember what 'extinct' meant. But when he did, he slumped his tense body onto the soft ground and stared at the beautiful sky.
"Ekstink... Dat meens no longger alaiv." Haq chuckled, yet at the same time his eyes watered. "De fates hav deesaided dat de woar wil eeraes dem from history."
The wolf had ran away for a long time, avoiding any general contact with others, so this was news to him. A painful one, but a news nonetheless. His fates were his own to write, and he had escaped death by taking that first step all that time ago. No regrets. Well, only one. He wished Qonun was still alive. His only true relative...
Haq sniffled once, and rubbed his eyes. "Ai wurs wotching de toorists fait wit yor worriurs. Dey arr strong. Very eksaiting match." His voice wavered, but the enthusiasm was there.
And *that* didn't exactly put the other warriors at ease, as the speartips now touching Haq's body proved!
The patrol chief looked as if he wanted to tear that insolent wolf's throat apart...before a voice stopped him.
"I think this is enough, warriors! Fighting a defenseless loner is not worth to be remembered well by the God."
The spears retracted. The patrol chief turned and saluted the big, robed female who had just come in. Alone. "Chieftain, this loner just--"
"I heard it well, il-Kaarst. Nevertheless, this warrior now poses no danger. He was driven by curiosity." Then she addressed the wolf. "Haq, eh? And before having a look at that show, what were you doing around Myadron? You should know that you will not find edible food for you here." While saying that, she showed him a kind expression. "And please, stand up. You deserve at least this honor for being so brave as to come here."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis blushed some and nodded "sooo where do i start?" Anubis asked
ImageImageImage
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:Spencers sighed. "Gifts...sigh. One day my island will prove to the rest of the world that laws can be changed in regard to certain attitudes too many nations still have. But here we are! The Gate of Atlantis!" He stopped in front of a sign--well, an arch. The thing was at least 10mt tall and 8mt wide at the base, and the metal was so polished and shiny, it reflected every tree, every element of its surrounding that it became almost invisible.
"Good luck with that." Tutter stopped along side Mr. Spencer, looking over the arch, then back at Mr. Spencer. "Wow, so do I get to see the rest now or later?" He hoped that Mr. Spencer got the joke, if not that probably would seem like an impatient line.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:And *that* didn't exactly put the other warriors at ease, as the speartips now touching Haq's body proved!
The patrol chief looked as if he wanted to tear that insolent wolf's throat apart...before a voice stopped him.
"I think this is enough, warriors! Fighting a defenseless loner is not worth to be remembered well by the God."
The spears retracted. The patrol chief turned and saluted the big, robed female who had just come in. Alone. "Chieftain, this loner just--"
"I heard it well, il-Kaarst. Nevertheless, this warrior now poses no danger. He was driven by curiosity." Then she addressed the wolf. "Haq, eh? And before having a look at that show, what were you doing around Myadron? You should know that you will not find edible food for you here." While saying that, she showed him a kind expression. "And please, stand up. You deserve at least this honor for being so brave as to come here."
Haq's heart raced again, this time with even more urgency than before. His pupils shrank seeing the intent to kill in the tattooed one, and his body began to tremble in fear. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he urged his legs to jump and run, but the stare had him terrified to the spot, whimpering like a pup. He didn't want it to end like this!

Even when the elegant leader of the Myadrons stopped them from desecrating him to pieces, Haq's adrenaline was still pumping through his veins. His fear-stricken eyes caught sight of everyone retreating away from him, and the Chieftain moving towards him. It took him a few seconds to realize that he was no longer in danger of being killed, and this time, he wept right in front of her. Being so close to death made him revert back to his mental state back at the enclave, resigning to his fate. He still had not embraced the true meaning of being alive, and he was deeply ashamed of letting himself be killed.

With difficulty, Haq stood on his legs, still wobbly from the experience. "Mai *snrk* apollojies, Yorr Eksellensy, for haeving too bear sait to mai deesgraesful staet."

He rubbed his eyes with vigor, and clasped his hands together for a while, a technique he learned from Qonun to relax oneself. It worked, and this time, he crossed his right arm across his chest and bowed once to his waist. He looked at the kind expression of the Chieftain.

"Tank you for spaering mai life, Yorr Eksellensy Chieftain Lukat-La of the Myadrons. Ai will forever reemain in yorr debb." After that, he blushed. "Ai sumtaims pass bai dis villej to obzerv yorr people, and... smell de deelishus food you kook." The blush intensified, having to confess this rather weird hobby of his. "Ai eat only fish and bearies evuridei, and yorr feests olweis look so grate! Ai no longger eat eniting else out of reespek for laif."

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:The flaming eyes seemed to smile as they squinted. "Good, good. Then come forward, don't stay there like a scared pup. Not even Reginald was afraid, his first dreamwalk. See that door?"
It wasn't hard to miss: it was the only...sliding door in the darkness? It looked just like those door from the old STTOS' Enterprise. With a blinking light over it. "Just pass through the door and have a nice trip. The world of your choice awaits."
Reginald was almost hopping with excitement. "What's you favorite world?"
"My favorite world?" Flint repeated out loud, his eyes on the flashing light and very out of place looking door. "Well... The Discworld sure seems interesting, but I'm not sure I'd like to live there. Hmm. Maybe Middle Earth, or Star Wars, if that counts." The canine fidgeted slightly, now only just realizing he was droning on, and in fact... Not moving anywhere.
"Err, why the question Regi?" Slowly he took a step forward, one after another as he walked closer to the very sci-fi looking door.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis blushed some and nodded "sooo where do i start?" Anubis asked
Avaros encompassed the beautiful city with one arm. "Ask yourself: When you arrive in a new city, what is the first place you go to?"
---
Civilization wrote:"Good luck with that." Tutter stopped along side Mr. Spencer, looking over the arch, then back at Mr. Spencer. "Wow, so do I get to see the rest now or later?" He hoped that Mr. Spencer got the joke, if not that probably would seem like an impatient line.
"Starting right now, my guest. Oh, and by the way, this arch was is the first mystery of this island: It has always been here, and if radiocarbon dating doesn't lie, it is over 4,000 years old. No other metal artifacts left on this island, but this, the 'Gate of Atlantis' has spawned many one books. Now let's go, the old city is awaiting."
---
kurowolfe wrote:Haq's heart raced again, this time with even more urgency than before. His pupils shrank seeing the intent to kill in the tattooed one, and his body began to tremble in fear. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he urged his legs to jump and run, but the stare had him terrified to the spot, whimpering like a pup. He didn't want it to end like this!
Even when the elegant leader of the Myadrons stopped them from desecrating him to pieces, Haq's adrenaline was still pumping through his veins. His fear-stricken eyes caught sight of everyone retreating away from him, and the Chieftain moving towards him. It took him a few seconds to realize that he was no longer in danger of being killed, and this time, he wept right in front of her. Being so close to death made him revert back to his mental state back at the enclave, resigning to his fate. He still had not embraced the true meaning of being alive, and he was deeply ashamed of letting himself be killed.
With difficulty, Haq stood on his legs, still wobbly from the experience. "Mai *snrk* apollojies, Yorr Eksellensy, for haeving too bear sait to mai deesgraesful staet."
He rubbed his eyes with vigor, and clasped his hands together for a while, a technique he learned from Qonun to relax oneself. It worked, and this time, he crossed his right arm across his chest and bowed once to his waist. He looked at the kind expression of the Chieftain.
"Tank you for spaering mai life, Yorr Eksellensy Chieftain Lukat-La of the Myadrons. Ai will forever reemain in yorr debb." After that, he blushed. "Ai sumtaims pass bai dis villej to obzerv yorr people, and... smell de deelishus food you kook." The blush intensified, having to confess this rather weird hobby of his. "Ai eat only fish and bearies evuridei, and yorr feests olweis look so grate! Ai no longger eat eniting else out of reespek for laif."
The rabbits exchanged a puzzled look, but didn't look as much fazed as one would expect, considering the wolves' reputation.
The chieftain nodded. "Believe me, your...dietary change is not the strangest thing we had to see. And since you're a loner and come in peace, you are allowed to come inside, provided it is only to forage and rest. Shall that be acceptable?"
---
Roarin wrote:"My favorite world?" Flint repeated out loud, his eyes on the flashing light and very out of place looking door. "Well... The Discworld sure seems interesting, but I'm not sure I'd like to live there. Hmm. Maybe Middle Earth, or Star Wars, if that counts." The canine fidgeted slightly, now only just realizing he was droning on, and in fact... Not moving anywhere.
"Err, why the question Regi?" Slowly he took a step forward, one after another as he walked closer to the very sci-fi looking door.
"Oh, because the first time I wanted to go to a movie world, but...it was like that time I tried to run through the movie screen. I bounced back and got a headache. Next time I read first an astronnomology book and I knew how to dreamwalk. Stange, eh?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Sacred weapons?" Levi asked. "Are those something magical or just revered?"
"'Revered' is the word. And 'Magical', too. Those are the weapons forged in the very Heart of God, the natural reserve of metal hidden in the depth of Tricana. Weapons that are made of that metal only, weapons that get melted and rebuilt when broken. Only a selected elite of each tribe can have a limited number of them, although there are rumors the red wolves -or better, some of their enclaves- built more than the allowed number. Other metal, we won't be using for fighting.
"Their magic? The truly sacred weapons, those built in the allowed number per tribe, are the ones that can be infused with the magic of our shamans. They grant strength and swiftness, and they never miss a strike; but to access such gifts, the warrior holding them must be strong of spirit and soul and body like no one else is among his or her peers. Those are the rules set by the God so that the fight is fair and just."
"So they aren't some kind of potential doomsday weapons, just really powerful ones. Just making sure," Levi replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:The rabbits exchanged a puzzled look, but didn't look as much fazed as one would expect, considering the wolves' reputation.
The chieftain nodded. "Believe me, your...dietary change is not the strangest thing we had to see. And since you're a loner and come in peace, you are allowed to come inside, provided it is only to forage and rest. Shall that be acceptable?"
Haq was pleasantly surprised hearing this. This was shown by his fluffy tail, wagging lightly behind him without his knowledge. His voice also regained its lustrous tune as he answered with a humble smile.

"Ai doo not dizurv sach a preevilej, Yorr Eksellency, widaut offuring sumting in riturn. It is egaenst mai code of honor too doo so." He thought for a while. "Mei Ai surv you and de villej bai beekuming a skaut? Ai knou most of de surraunding eria and de Green Ring forust, and Ai ken bee on de lookaut for denjurus peeple wen Ai look for food."

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Starting right now, my guest. Oh, and by the way, this arch was is the first mystery of this island: It has always been here, and if radiocarbon dating doesn't lie, it is over 4,000 years old. No other metal artifacts left on this island, but this, the 'Gate of Atlantis' has spawned many one books. Now let's go, the old city is awaiting."
"Is there anything on this island that isn't abnormal?" Tutter shook his head with a smile on it. He followed Mr. Spencer as he lead them onward, "Well, can't wait to see what else this island has in store."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis shrugged his veiw on entering citys did change from normality. But he thought a moment pondering what he would do in a normal situation.

"I would get a home and job." Anubis said
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:"Oh, because the first time I wanted to go to a movie world, but...it was like that time I tried to run through the movie screen. I bounced back and got a headache. Next time I read first an astronnomology book and I knew how to dreamwalk. Stange, eh?"
"Yeah, weird..." Flint replied, sounding quite passive, his mind more occupied on the door in front of him. "Well then, if it doesn't like movies Umm..." Maybe a world with adventure! Somewhere he wouldn't have to worry about watching his back all the time, a place where his past couldn't catch up to him.
The dog took a deep breath and looked over at Regi. "Here goes nothin." And stepped through the door.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"So they aren't some kind of potential doomsday weapons, just really powerful ones. Just making sure," Levi replied.
Lukat chuckled. "Oh, the humans who came here with their weapons learned that very fast. It was the first time we rabbits joined forced with the lycaons to teach them a couple of lessons."
---
kurowolfe wrote:Haq was pleasantly surprised hearing this. This was shown by his fluffy tail, wagging lightly behind him without his knowledge. His voice also regained its lustrous tune as he answered with a humble smile.
"Ai doo not dizurv sach a preevilej, Yorr Eksellency, widaut offuring sumting in riturn. It is egaenst mai code of honor too doo so." He thought for a while. "Mei Ai surv you and de villej bai beekuming a skaut? Ai knou most of de surraunding eria and de Green Ring forust, and Ai ken bee on de lookaut for denjurus peeple wen Ai look for food."
The other rabbits tensed as if wanting to jump at him. The chieftain admonished them with a stern look.
"Your offer is...intriguing. We do not rely on other furs for help, and you are a loner. Pray tell me, in what manner would you be able to help us?"
---
Civilization wrote:"Is there anything on this island that isn't abnormal?" Tutter shook his head with a smile on it. He followed Mr. Spencer as he lead them onward, "Well, can't wait to see what else this island has in store."
Whle proceeding, the place became more and more crowded with the ruins of what used to be large city. The floor was paved with very solid and perfectly square, red stones, smooth and still untouched by the vegetation. The road was sided with a row of columns, while stone debris littered the road.
"Main Street 1. There are five of them, connected by the central plaza. Funny fact: you will not find a single hyerogliphic, or writing on the wall...not even a plaque to identify a building or a street."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis shrugged his veiw on entering citys did change from normality. But he thought a moment pondering what he would do in a normal situation.
"I would get a home and job." Anubis said
They were proceeding a street made of red stones. Rows of columns on either side of the street supported a roof made of stones and colored glass windows, so that it was as if walking under a prism.
"Off to a good start,", Avaros said. "What can you do for a living?"
---
Roarin wrote:"Yeah, weird..." Flint replied, sounding quite passive, his mind more occupied on the door in front of him. "Well then, if it doesn't like movies Umm..." Maybe a world with adventure! Somewhere he wouldn't have to worry about watching his back all the time, a place where his past couldn't catch up to him.
The dog took a deep breath and looked over at Regi. "Here goes nothin." And stepped through the door.
The door closed behind them.
And they were somewhere with a pale blue sky. A carpet of tall grass covered the land everywhere. It was cold, despite the sun being high in the sky...a smaller sun than Earth's star.
And not a soul, wherever you looked. "Coooool!" Reginald said, wagging his tail. He sniffed at the air. "There's a lake nearby!" He pointed toward a group of hills in the distance.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I stood up to my owners once." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:Whle proceeding, the place became more and more crowded with the ruins of what used to be large city. The floor was paved with very solid and perfectly square, red stones, smooth and still untouched by the vegetation. The road was sided with a row of columns, while stone debris littered the road.
"Main Street 1. There are five of them, connected by the central plaza. Funny fact: you will not find a single hyerogliphic, or writing on the wall...not even a plaque to identify a building or a street."
Tutter looked around at the place, "Guess that's a no on the normal." He said that quietly to himself, he then looked at Mr. Spencer, "So this place was once occupied by lions?"