HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Roarin »

Flint nodded, "Yeah. Yeah I'll umm... I'll think about it." He flashed Kuhn another grin as they strode out of the waters, his canine instincts leading him to give himself a firm shake to get all the water off. "Alright well we're now... wherever this is." He looked up at the cavern walls twinkling with gems. "Sure is pretty."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Dinara and Aleksandr share an uncertain look.
"Vell, ve don't know, really."
"Ve have not had instructions from ringmaster for vhere to practise or for if ve have schedule..." They explain uncertainly.
"Perhaps ve should start by going to big top?" Sasha suggests.
"Da, good idea." Dinara agrees.
"You don't even know when your show is scheduled? *Tsk*, I will have to talk with the direction, I could help them organizing things. I like to organize things, it's a sort of compulsive thing. Do you have your compulsive things too-ack!"
xhunterko wrote:Meanwhile, in front of a large dog and two cats, a little fruit bat crawled up from behind the big dog and shook herself from the dust. Monique wasn't quite sure how to properly instance herself yet, so she figured she could use the practice.
"A circus? Wow! Sounds fun! So you two are performers then? What are your names?" She said to Dinara and Aleksandr.
Gently, Falstaff took the tiny bat into his big paws. "Wow, look at yourself, you cute cute thing!"
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Er... Okay..." Arina sounds unsure as Ilya remains standing by the table, keeping a hand on Feliks to keep him safe until he's directed otherwise by the doctors.
"Okay. Now remove your hand, please," and as soon as she had complied, a ring emerged from the tabletop surface. Feliks gurgled happily, looking at the shiny silvery thing as it moved around his body with barely a noise.
"This is the scanner," Shaka said. "It is slowly taking in every single detail of your baby. Soon you will see the results. "Have you considered having him baptised? Or, if you want to, he can be warded by one of the native shamans."
---
xhunterko wrote:"No no, Erebus, I know," Talli said, having walked in front of him now, with the two she wolves in tow.
"It's a delicate ecosystem. With predators and prey working together to keep the island balanced. Should one overgrow or falter the others will suffer because of it, leading to internal strife and chaos, and extinction. The balance of all four tribes must be kept with a mediator to intervene if need be," she said, smiling, "Still though, Erebus, are ya still single? If so, why? Y'alls tribe is dying and you need to repopulate. And I don't think for a minute that even the god would let you get away with 'i'm a shaman and we need to keep pure in body'. There are two she-wolves here in need of a partner, you know." She did not seem to realize her accent had slipped a little. Her mate face pawed. Realizing that, he was holding on to the paws of one of the she-wolves, and she onto his. He rubbed it gently, then gently, reluctantly, slowly, let go.
Eerebus gave her one of his indecifrable looks. "Oh, but we High Shamans are mated and married, and we do have our own litters. Unfortunately my family and Kendra are long, long dead. Avaros' only relative is his nephew, Koros, while the rest of his family is confined in an unbreakable temporal limbo. Donau's family is accursed like he is and they live with the Dwellers, into the darkest depths of this island. But yes, I should consider finding me a new mate: We do not believe in this 'body purity' concept, but right now I am what stands between my tribe and their enemies. I just failed once, I cannot allow myself to repeat such mistake."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Hm, I see, hopefully not much longer to their rooms I hope? I don't want to overtire Sanni," Luke said.
"Still, in our camp, when the island was jungle before it's transformation, we had a small shrine," Luke said, "We have the temple now, but. Do or should we set aside a place in our home?"
"Nothing wrong in you having your own shrine," Avaros said. "If you look for it, I am pretty sure it still stands: it is the first thing of power the Divinity blessed, so you could say it is your own Tribe's Heart. It is much more powerful than you think, so yes, go to it and pay respect to it. Just a question from this old fur: What kind of combat training do you have?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Savant shook his head.
"Just tell me when my wife goes in labor? If you can find out?" He asked.
At that, Spencers winked. "Ah, but this is something you should ask someone else. You guys have a real divinity watching over you, and a High Shaman. Send out your prayers, and they shalt be answered, my friend."
---
Roarin wrote:Flint nodded, "Yeah. Yeah I'll umm... I'll think about it." He flashed Kuhn another grin as they strode out of the waters, his canine instincts leading him to give himself a firm shake to get all the water off. "Alright well we're now... wherever this is." He looked up at the cavern walls twinkling with gems. "Sure is pretty."
"Sure it is, baby: But now let's get focused, eh? People always think of islands as sort of big rafts floating on the waters. They are *mountains* and you just scratched your way to the bottom. You did a cute number with that airbubble thing, but it won't save you from being crused like eggs if you keep swimming down. Now, here's where the natives did a nice thing: See that?" she flew to a hole in the wall...no, not a hole.
A gate.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Vell, to be fair for zem, ver vere interrupted yesterday vhen city appeared - poof! - like magic! I think maybe lots of sings vere, er... Forgot to be said, da? Sorry, my English is not too good..."
"I am Aleksandr but mine friends calling me Sasha for short. Zis in mine sister, Dinara, and our friend, Falstaff. Sorry for mine English too. Vhat is your name? Is little late for bat to be avake, da? You are okay?"

~~~~~~~~
"Vhat is baptised? And varded?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Vhat is baptised? And varded?"
"Baptize. Christian naming ceremonial to give a baby a bond with God. It is performed by a priest. Warding: A local ritual to effectively protect a baby's soul for life. It is performed by a shaman...but here we are!"
And now, *another* baby had appeared -a perfect replica of Felix, only this new baby was literally floating in mid-air and moving and gurgling happily exactly like its counterpart still laying on the table top.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis shook his head with a smile "feel free we will be taking some time here then to the cougars!" Anubis said as he stops and waits on levi abit ahead of the cat.
"alright, one minute," Levi said before going back to Reg and Alyse. "Hey Reg, wanna come with me and the magic fox?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"alright, one minute," Levi said before going back to Reg and Alyse. "Hey Reg, wanna come with me and the magic fox?"
"YAY!" came the happy answer. "Hi to you mr. Magic fox! I am Reginald! Levi is my new dad! Who are you?"
---
Back at the Wolves' district, a certain red wolf suddenly felt like sleeping. HIs legs wobbled, as drowsiness got him in a solid grip. Perhaps he was more tired than--
No.
Not sleepy.
He felt the voice calling out to him, the *familiar* voice, "Togo, I need your help."
He closed his eyes for a moment only. Then he was in that all-too familiar landscape...
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis picked up reg and put him on his shoulders so he would sit higher."im suprised you dont remember me Reg. Im Anubis" Anubis said smiling. His own senses triggered and sent it off to his guards. He knew they would be able to handle problems.

----

In the wolves district the two guards looking over the wolves seemed to grow with discomort. One of the two began to walk about his deemer silent ad he sensed something.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis picked up reg and put him on his shoulders so he would sit higher."im suprised you dont remember me Reg. Im Anubis" Anubis said smiling. His own senses triggered and sent it off to his guards. He knew they would be able to handle problems.
"Ops. Sorry, hehe!" he stuck out his tongue apologetically -and mostly adorably
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis picked up reg and put him on his shoulders so he would sit higher."im suprised you dont remember me Reg. Im Anubis" Anubis said smiling. His own senses triggered and sent it off to his guards. He knew they would be able to handle problems.
"so ar we heading anywhere in particular while we talk or just exploring?" Levi asked
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: IF val has no objection to me taking minor control over these two she-wolves for just a bit...

Having not found anything interesting, Amber returned to the group in time to hear Avaros's question. In response, she stuck a foot in front of Luke, which he then in turn tripped over, tumbled back to standing upright, with the rest of the group stopping, Sonni smiling.

Kids. She thought.

Luke was then brought down again with a swift leg sweep, before Amber went down to grab his neck scruff. She was met with a grab of the hand, being tossed to the side, and hitting a wall. Luke flipped over backward and picked a defensive stance.

"Dear, I am 100% sure that Avaros was not asking for a demonstration," he said, albeit with a grin. Amber got up and brushed herself off. She walked over to Luke and offering a paw shake.

"Your right, I'm sorry, make up?" She said. He sighed, taking her paw. Before he spoke, she grabbed his thumb, and tossed him into the nearest potted plant!

"Every time, whine," He grumbled, getting out, dusting himself off, and standing behind Raijda. Amber stuck her tongue out at him.

"Spoil sport," she said, "I hope that answers your question though. We are wild ferals. So most of us, especially the warriors, have some training or other."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique seemed to pause a moment before answering their questions, but if you weren't paying attention, you wouldn't notice.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Nice to meet you guys, and my sleep schedule is perfect, thank you very much. Nothing to spoil a first greeting with a tired old cliche' don't ya think?" Monique said, "Still, you can call me Niki. And thanks, I get that a lot Falstaff. Eh heh. But I figured you only live once and I figured I could check out the resort today. Still..."

And here, Monique appeared inside Falstaff 's, Aleksandr's, and Dinara's mind.

My real name is Monique. I'm the new demigoddess around here. And since the resort is here as well, I figure I may as well check it out and meet some pets and people and hang out with them here. As well as, well, try out a new skill. Do you guys mind if I hang with you a bit? She thought shyly in their head spaces.

Am monitoring as well. Keep me posted. Monique thought to Anubis.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you Master Spencers, I just hope I haven't kept you from important business too long," Mantauq said, "It HAS been a pleasure meeting you."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was here that coyote, she-wolf, and cougar exchanged glances. Talli hugged the she-wolf on her side, then she approached Erebus.

"I don't know about you dear, I see no one more worthy of honor to take on as a mate than what is in front of us here," Tallie said. The she-wolf nodded, taking Erebus into an embrace.

"Making mistakes does not invalidate one from being loved and wanted," she said, "If THAT were the case, I'd be shamed and dead long ago. It would be an honor to marry, and love you. I see no higher catch. As for my sister." And here, the she-wolf that held the coyote's hand hugged him on another side.

"As for me, it would be an honor to carry a litter from you and raise it in the fourth tribe," she said, "That way our bonds will not only be strengthened by word and deed, but by blood as well. What do you say Master Erebus?"
Hotep the psychic

valerio wrote:
Anubis chuckled at the pups actions before smiling to Levi with a wag of his tail. "were gonna explore some, but im heading to the cougars district as well just a matter of which comes first how im going to get us there!" Anubis said to the two and tossing reg into the air to then catch him and set the pup back on the foxs shoulders. he then turned to levi as the three walked. "So, tell me about yourself. i know little about you already but im interested. and in turn you can ask me questions yourself"
-----------------------------------------

Meanwhile The guards soon arrived to where tojo was and stayed hidden, the two guards standing still as they looked about. one split off and moved on to check and help a small group of wolves as the second guard seemed to disapear completely from vision and senses.

--------------------------------------------

Meanerwhiler:

Kritaros seeing monique out of it some blinked and facepalmed before setting the demigoddess aside laying down and moving on into the caves he had found, he had a long journey to make that led him much deeper into the inside of the island. the caves were going to widen into dangerous caverns and shrink to ant like tunnels. freezing waters and all manner of cave life would be here. and with no thoughts the fox made a few torches to carry with him and headed inside with one lit. the light of the torch disapearing into the darkness.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Impressive," Khun said, "All right magic bubble, let's see what you can tell me!" He looked at the door, hoping the bubble would just work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well I'm sorry bout the landing but it's the best idea I had to reach you quickly at the time," Monique said, now appearing on, Kritaros's shoulders again.

"What's eatin ya?" She asked.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah. Kreshchenyy.*" Arina translates for Ilya, the lightbulb going on.
"I sink he is varded already because shaman has come and done somesing last night." Ilya says, watching his son and the doctors closely.

~~~~~~~~
Having been about to reply to the out-loud comments, the cats' jaws drop as the bat appears in their heads.
"How...?" Sasha blurts. Dinara manages to recover her senses first.
"... So... Should ve bowing or praying or somesing if you are goddess?" she queries.
"Ze city. Zat van not just appearing like magic, vas it? It vas not technology like Mister Spencers has said, vas it?" Sasha asks once the cloud has left his mind.
"Oh, and no. You are velcome to stay. Ve cannot really tell a god vhat to doing, can ve?" Dinara adds, remembering Monique's question.

*baptised
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Having not found anything interesting, Amber returned to the group in time to hear Avaros's question. In response, she stuck a foot in front of Luke, which he then in turn tripped over, tumbled back to standing upright, with the rest of the group stopping, Sonni smiling.
Kids. She thought.
Luke was then brought down again with a swift leg sweep, before Amber went down to grab his neck scruff. She was met with a grab of the hand, being tossed to the side, and hitting a wall. Luke flipped over backward and picked a defensive stance.
"Dear, I am 100% sure that Avaros was not asking for a demonstration," he said, albeit with a grin. Amber got up and brushed herself off. She walked over to Luke and offering a paw shake.
"Your right, I'm sorry, make up?" She said. He sighed, taking her paw. Before he spoke, she grabbed his thumb, and tossed him into the nearest potted plant!
"Every time, whine," He grumbled, getting out, dusting himself off, and standing behind Raijda. Amber stuck her tongue out at him.
"Spoil sport," she said, "I hope that answers your question though. We are wild ferals. So most of us, especially the warriors, have some training or other."
Avaros nodded. "That is good. Yet, you will be needing a retraining. Believe me when I say that even you might not have unlocked your full potentials. Some of you might even make it to the highes guardmanship of our most sacred temple. But there will be time for that." He stopped and bowed to the newcomers. "I have taken enough of your time, for which I apologize. Please enjoy your new home, the island is yours to explore." then he turned to Amber, Luke and Rajida. "Do you need me for anything else, chieftains?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Monique seemed to pause a moment before answering their questions, but if you weren't paying attention, you wouldn't notice.
"Yeah, I'm okay. Nice to meet you guys, and my sleep schedule is perfect, thank you very much. Nothing to spoil a first greeting with a tired old cliche' don't ya think?" Monique said, "Still, you can call me Niki. And thanks, I get that a lot Falstaff. Eh heh. But I figured you only live once and I figured I could check out the resort today. Still..."
And here, Monique appeared inside Falstaff 's, Aleksandr's, and Dinara's mind.
My real name is Monique. I'm the new demigoddess around here. And since the resort is here as well, I figure I may as well check it out and meet some pets and people and hang out with them here. As well as, well, try out a new skill. Do you guys mind if I hang with you a bit? She thought shyly in their head spaces.
"A goddess?! A real goddess, like in Mons Olympus, in the pyramids and all? And it was you who created that city? Will you bless our soul if we offer food to you?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:"Thank you Master Spencers, I just hope I haven't kept you from important business too long," Mantauq said, "It HAS been a pleasure meeting you."
"Likewise. I am eager to see you at work as the Tribe's Elder. I am pretty sure your experience will come in handy." He bowed respectfully one last time and left. While walking away, he said, "Of course, your terms will be considered fully served should the cub be ready to born within tomorrow."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:It was here that coyote, she-wolf, and cougar exchanged glances. Talli hugged the she-wolf on her side, then she approached Erebus.
"I don't know about you dear, I see no one more worthy of honor to take on as a mate than what is in front of us here," Tallie said. The she-wolf nodded, taking Erebus into an embrace.
"Making mistakes does not invalidate one from being loved and wanted," she said, "If THAT were the case, I'd be shamed and dead long ago. It would be an honor to marry, and love you. I see no higher catch. As for my sister." And here, the she-wolf that held the coyote's hand hugged him on another side.
"As for me, it would be an honor to carry a litter from you and raise it in the fourth tribe," she said, "That way our bonds will not only be strengthened by word and deed, but by blood as well. What do you say Master Erebus?"
The red wolf's eyes blinked. And blinked again.
Oh dear! Definitely, he had *not* considered such development: To him, the glory of Zilnawa was but a heartbeat ago. And now...Should he actually consider a complete new life with such an...unlikely triplet?
Eerebus tried to clear his mind. Yes, these thoughts about race were impure, unworthy of a High Shaman. But he had just been asked to do his duty, was it so difficult to accept a third and fourth party?
He was no lion, his kind had never been raised to be both head of a pack and mate of a whole pack. He had just given clear orders that...
NO!
Now he saw what was wrong with his orders. Times *had* changed. he could only cling to the old ways and make life miserable to what was left of his kind, or allow for this...development. Make a new society born.
For, after all, wasn't just the self-segregation that had brought the Curse upon the tribes?
The red wolf resisted the impulse of rubbing his temples. "I say, be patient with me: Three mates is something one such as me has never faced. This will be, hopefully, a fertile challenge and the birth of something very new, and not only for me."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Impressive," Khun said, "All right magic bubble, let's see what you can tell me!" He looked at the door, hoping the bubble would just work.
The door rumbled like a small avalanche. Pieces of granite fell from the natural wall, as the opening yawned in front of the explorers.
More blue photofores lights showed the stairway inside, leading yet to another inner lake...
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah. Kreshchenyy.*" Arina translates for Ilya, the lightbulb going on.
"I sink he is varded already because shaman has come and done somesing last night." Ilya says, watching his son and the doctors closely.
"Oh. Good, then. Now, let's see what we have here..." at a gesture of the man's gloved hands, the solid-looking projection became translucid, revealing first the bones, then the nervous system, then the circulatory system...every single vital stat was shown floating close to the hologram. "No fevers, no contaminants, no neural damage, bones are just the right density. Well, it's official: Your baby is one fine human specimen, ma'm. You can take him back, if you want to."
Last edited by valerio on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis chuckled at the pups actions before smiling to Levi with a wag of his tail. "were gonna explore some, but im heading to the cougars district as well just a matter of which comes first how im going to get us there!" Anubis said to the two and tossing reg into the air to then catch him and set the pup back on the foxs shoulders. he then turned to levi as the three walked. "So, tell me about yourself. i know little about you already but im interested. and in turn you can ask me questions yourself"
"Well, I was a rescue cat, grew up in New York, occasionally going on adventures with my mom and dad," Levi explained. "I trained with my dad in parkour and with my mom in kunai throwing, cause ninjas are awesome. then I came here, met a ghost, dream walked, saved the resort,
and now I've got a family... things move fast on this island.
"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke one of Sonni's paws and approached Avaros.

"Do you have a safe, quiet room for her in the temple she can stay while she waits to give birth?" He asked
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh my, well that's pretty, good thing these bubbles are air tight eh?" Khun said to Flint. Heading towards the lake.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A goddess?! A real goddess, like in Mons Olympus, in the pyramids and all? And it was you who created that city? Will you bless our soul if we offer food to you?"
Demigoddess dear. And good lord Hubert'd be run a marathon at me if I claimed to create Zilnawa so no I did not. And honestly I don't require any worship at all. I'm here to help and fill in small cracks and details where I can. And even a demigoddess must be polite to hosts, so. And yes, the city was a genuine, true miracle. Something far beyond my power. Also, try not to blow my cover? Oh, you can think back to me like I am thinking to you.

"Nikki" tilted her head.

"Well, since I'm just a little stranger fruit bat that just flew in I wouldn't know," Nikki said, "So, if you're done with breakfast I guess you should head to work and see about your schedules then? I mean, JUST so Flastaff and I can watch some circus training?" She added with a smile.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mantauq bowed in respect watching Spencers go before going back to his bed. Cub? He thought.

Oh dear, the poor man. Sonni is expected to fully give birth to a full litter of not 1, but FOUR cubs at least. Mantauq smiled.

He was not quite sure the man was ready for exactly what he let on this island. He smiled, turning the showalls on again, and rubbing his scrying orb, switched one of the showalls to the inside of the temple, watching his son-in-law see to the safety of Sonni. He laid back down on his prison bed, picking up his mug of coffee, and enjoyed the show.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The she-wolf in front of Erebus kissed his forehead for him.

"Name's Akki, then, my husband," she said, "And, if you have no other work in town today, take us home?"

"And I'm Kikku," said the she-wolf on his right, "And I hope my sire does not live far from here?"
Last edited by xhunterko on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hotep the psychic

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis chuckled at the pups actions before smiling to Levi with a wag of his tail. "were gonna explore some, but im heading to the cougars district as well just a matter of which comes first how im going to get us there!" Anubis said to the two and tossing reg into the air to then catch him and set the pup back on the foxs shoulders. he then turned to levi as the three walked. "So, tell me about yourself. i know little about you already but im interested. and in turn you can ask me questions yourself"
"Well, I was a rescue cat, grew up in New York, occasionally going on adventures with my mom and dad," Levi explained. "I trained with my dad in parkour and with my mom in kunai throwing, cause ninjas are awesome. then I came here, met a ghost, dream walked, saved the resort,
and now I've got a family... things move fast on this island.
"
Anubis smiled and nods. "I can agree, this place is a grand way to find new life and chances. would you believe me if i told you ive only been on this island at its current time for a few days?" Anubis said smiling as he continues to walk and point out different buildings for Reg to know about. "Though my past is complicated, you could say like the other shaman im really quite old." the fox said as he spots their way to the cougars coming up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:"Impressive," Khun said, "All right magic bubble, let's see what you can tell me!" He looked at the door, hoping the bubble would just work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well I'm sorry bout the landing but it's the best idea I had to reach you quickly at the time," Monique said, now appearing on, Kritaros's shoulders again.

"What's eatin ya?" She asked.
Kritaros froze inside the cave before looking down at himself and looking himself over. "ummm.....Nothing is eating me?" The fox said before booping Moniques nose as he continues on. "Im only teasing, nothing atm is bothering me, but i still worry for alot of things that time has lost. im only looking about to see if what we are missing still stand or are around. This cave used to lead to an underground, its name came from a language that very very few know of. only 3 today know its language." Kritaros said smiling as it soon got too dark too see anything or let his eyes adjust. it would not be long untill a small ball of light would fill the cavern with a white glow. and kritaros would look up at the demigoddess. "I hope a demigoddess enjoys the dark adventures"
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Luke one of Sonni's paws and approached Avaros.
"Do you have a safe, quiet room for her in the temple she can stay while she waits to give birth?" He asked
Avaros looked puzzled. "She can give birth in the Highest Room. There, Sun will better touch and bless her and give more of His strength to the cubs. Would you also like me to summon some lycaon midwife? They are the finest in this job."
xhunterko wrote:Demigoddess dear. And good lord Hubert'd be run a marathon at me if I claimed to create Zilnawa so no I did not. And honestly I don't require any worship at all. I'm here to help and fill in small cracks and details where I can. And even a demigoddess must be polite to hosts, so. And yes, the city was a genuine, true miracle. Something far beyond my power. Also, try not to blow my cover? Oh, you can think back to me like I am thinking to you.
"Nikki" tilted her head.
"Well, since I'm just a little stranger fruit bat that just flew in I wouldn't know," Nikki said, "So, if you're done with breakfast I guess you should head to work and see about your schedules then? I mean, JUST so Flastaff and I can watch some circus training?" She added with a smile.
Falstaff blinked. "Ah...Hubert? Who his lord Hubert? He is the landlord? I thought the landlord's name was Richrd Spencers. Is this Hubert a business partner?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:The she-wolf in front of Erebus kissed his forehead for him.
"Name's Akki, then, my husband," she said, "And, if you have no other work in town today, take us home?"
"And I'm Kikku," said the she-wolf on his right, "And I hope my sire does not live far from here?"
Erebus hoped his ears weren't blushing too hard. "Ah, I will gladly do, my...wives. And Husband," he added to the coyote. "But if your commitment is true, then we need to properly...seal it, in front of the Divinity first. If you accept, of course."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"They might as well be space helmets." Flint quipped, poking at his own bubble. "So a lake. And the another lake? Don't tell me we have to go swimming again...". The dog grumbled. As much as he likes swimming... he doesn't really. "Wonder who made all this though. That was a pretty grand entrance they had."

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I think that's the idea, and memo to me you are not on my team when we do local water gun fights," Khun said, playfully sticking his tongue out at Flint, "Now let's see, where did I put that...."

Khun set his bag down and fished through it, before pulling out a long plastic bag, enough to keep his backpack nice and dry.

"AH there it is!" Khun said, "And as I understand it, I am pretty sure the ancient lycaons built this."

He tightly secured his backpack and electronics in the waterproof container.

"There," he said, putting it back on, "You ready to go or do you want to wait a bit to dry off?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sonni smiled and bowed her head in thanks.

"That will be acceptable, Master Avaros. Remember to treat your own mother-in-law with the same kindness as my son-in-law is," Sonni said, "Though Crow said I am not to deliver until tomorrow and as the legends tell, Crow is never wrong." Amber turned to her mother.

"Crow worked?" She said astonished. Most of the other cougars, feeling as they had come what they came for, fanned out of the temple and into the city. Sonni nodded.

"Yes, they all worked, as I said," Sonni said, then she turned to her counterpart wives, "Now, the six of you, find us a good house before all the other good ones are taken, eh heh." They nodded, and left. Only Patch remained next to a plant, waiting on the chieftains. The warriors, care takers, and advisors were being guided by little pink wisps to where they wanted and needed to go. Luke scratched his head at the wisps but shrugged nonetheless. He also bowed his head.

"Thank you Avaros," he said, then he turned to Raijda and Amber, embracing them both.

"Well, since that's all taken care of then, back home I assume?" He said, rubbing each of their backs. Sonni stood next to Avaros and smiled. Amber gave him a kiss, and an embrace, then gently pushed him into Raijda and stood beside Avaros, holding Luke's paws. Luke frowned and pretended to be upset.

"Now now, you saw this coming, I need to do this," Amber said, Luke sighed.

"But, why today?" He whined.

"Now now, I shall be with you tonight, and YOU need to get to know Raijda better anyhow," she said, kissing Raijda, then Luke on the forehead. Luke sighed.

"Just, don't get hurt," he said, Amber shook her head.

"You know I can't promise that," she said, he sighed, nodding his head. Giving her one more kiss, before taking Raijda's paw, turning around, and as he was about to say goodbye, he and Raijda disappeared in a swirl of pink petals. Teleported away by Monique back to their home. Luke blinked as he stood in his pool with Raijda. They were, NOT the only ones there...

Monique made certain to give those watching the teleport the notion that she was in fact the one behind it and there was nothing to worry about. Amber nodded, then turned to Avaros and knelt down.

"Avaros, as I have shown some interest in the arts of the aether and light I would like to begin my training fully here in the temple today," she said, "I am a student seeking training in these fields so I may better protect my mate and my family should the need arise. If you are in charge of taking in new students. Is there anything preventing you from directing me to further training? Or to be accepted for training?"

Sonni smiled.
"Hubert? Oh, he's a local deity. Can he come say hello for a minute? I'm wondering?" Nikki said aloud.
On Kritaros's shoulder, Monique puts a hand on a hip and leans a little.

"He asks that knowing exactly what I am? Hmph," Monique said, feigning hurt, "Still though, what do you even expect your troubles to be answered with what you find down here?" Then she looked at him more seriously as her eyes shown into his.

"I am a demigoddess. My eyes pierces bone and flesh and magic and into the hearts of souls," she said, before going back to normal. She then snuggled up to his neck and leaned against it cutely, "No really, what is bothering you? There is some reason you are seeking what you are? Do I need to find out? Or do I need to earn it out of you?"
The coyote was taken quite aback and held up his paws in defense and blinked in shock.

"Husband?! Oh, oh my goodness no no that is not quite what we meant I mean I don't swing that way not that I have anything against any that do oh I am so sorry we didn't mean something like that urmph!" The Coyote's rambling was cut short as Talli placed a paw on his muzzle, he promptly shut up.

"As my husband Ichabod was trying to explain, Master Erebus," Talli said, "Was that our idea was intended that only Akki became your wife. And that you would also impregnate Kikku and she would then return to us. NOT that you would be a mate to all of us. Does that explain things better? I am sorry you were confused. Not a word Icky." She lifted her paw off the coyote's muzzle who promptly obeyed. Akki nodded.

"Oh dear, I do hope she didn't burst a bubble," Akki said, kissing Erebus's forehead, then giving him a deep kiss, "And yes, MY commitment is perfectly clear." Kikku also kissed the poor red wolf's forehead as well, before winking at Ichabod.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hotep the psychic wrote:
Anubis smiled and nods. "I can agree, this place is a grand way to find new life and chances. would you believe me if i told you ive only been on this island at its current time for a few days?" Anubis said smiling as he continues to walk and point out different buildings for Reg to know about. "Though my past is complicated, you could say like the other shaman im really quite old." the fox said as he spots their way to the cougars coming up.
"'Look young for my age' old, time travel old, or ageless immortal old?" Levi asked, curious. Honestly the most normal answer would be the surprising one.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"They might as well be space helmets." Flint quipped, poking at his own bubble. "So a lake. And the another lake? Don't tell me we have to go swimming again...". The dog grumbled. As much as he likes swimming... he doesn't really. "Wonder who made all this though. That was a pretty grand entrance they had."
xhunterko wrote:"I think that's the idea, and memo to me you are not on my team when we do local water gun fights," Khun said, playfully sticking his tongue out at Flint, "Now let's see, where did I put that...."
Khun set his bag down and fished through it, before pulling out a long plastic bag, enough to keep his backpack nice and dry.
"AH there it is!" Khun said, "And as I understand it, I am pretty sure the ancient lycaons built this."
He tightly secured his backpack and electronics in the waterproof container.
"There," he said, putting it back on, "You ready to go or do you want to wait a bit to dry off?"
The martian 'faerie' appeared over their heads. "Hehehe, oh dear. This is the entrance to the dominion of those who rule the waters, after all. You hadn't expected it to be easy, eh? But worry not: if you believe in yourselves, you won't have to swim at all."
---
xhunterko wrote:Sonni smiled and bowed her head in thanks.
"That will be acceptable, Master Avaros. Remember to treat your own mother-in-law with the same kindness as my son-in-law is," Sonni said, "Though Crow said I am not to deliver until tomorrow and as the legends tell, Crow is never wrong." Amber turned to her mother.
"Crow worked?" She said astonished. Most of the other cougars, feeling as they had come what they came for, fanned out of the temple and into the city. Sonni nodded.
"Yes, they all worked, as I said," Sonni said, then she turned to her counterpart wives, "Now, the six of you, find us a good house before all the other good ones are taken, eh heh." They nodded, and left. Only Patch remained next to a plant, waiting on the chieftains. The warriors, care takers, and advisors were being guided by little pink wisps to where they wanted and needed to go. Luke scratched his head at the wisps but shrugged nonetheless. He also bowed his head.
"Thank you Avaros," he said, then he turned to Raijda and Amber, embracing them both.
"Well, since that's all taken care of then, back home I assume?" He said, rubbing each of their backs. Sonni stood next to Avaros and smiled. Amber gave him a kiss, and an embrace, then gently pushed him into Raijda and stood beside Avaros, holding Luke's paws. Luke frowned and pretended to be upset.
"Now now, you saw this coming, I need to do this," Amber said, Luke sighed.
"But, why today?" He whined.
"Now now, I shall be with you tonight, and YOU need to get to know Raijda better anyhow," she said, kissing Raijda, then Luke on the forehead. Luke sighed.
"Just, don't get hurt," he said, Amber shook her head.
"You know I can't promise that," she said, he sighed, nodding his head. Giving her one more kiss, before taking Raijda's paw, turning around, and as he was about to say goodbye, he and Raijda disappeared in a swirl of pink petals. Teleported away by Monique back to their home. Luke blinked as he stood in his pool with Raijda. They were, NOT the only ones there...
Monique made certain to give those watching the teleport the notion that she was in fact the one behind it and there was nothing to worry about. Amber nodded, then turned to Avaros and knelt down.
"Avaros, as I have shown some interest in the arts of the aether and light I would like to begin my training fully here in the temple today," she said, "I am a student seeking training in these fields so I may better protect my mate and my family should the need arise. If you are in charge of taking in new students. Is there anything preventing you from directing me to further training? Or to be accepted for training?"
Sonni smiled.
The big lion bowed. "Training in the arts of light, I can teach you that, and gladly I will. But, and this is something you and every other pupil of mine must remember, cannot train in more than *one* single art, be it Life, Death, Light or Aether. We lions tried to do exactly that, to grasp the absolute knowledge at the foundation of all arts, and the punishment was...dire, to say the least. Since then, I discovered, it will simply not work. And insisting will call upon us the displeasure of the Divinity." he didn't say that with a dramatic tone, he was just stating a fact. "If you choose the ways of Light, you are in the right place. Otherwise, you must go to Arcadia, the last sanctuary on the surface where rabbits are allowed to live...But be warned: Once you join them, you will sever your bonds with your old life. Completely. With no going back."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Hubert? Oh, he's a local deity. Can he come say hello for a minute? I'm wondering?" Nikki said aloud.
"Of course I can, my child," said the tiny dragon, appearing at her side. "To what I owe--ERK!"
"OGODITSADRAGONAREALTINYTINYSNUGGLYDRAGONEEEEEE!" in one swift move, Falstaff had grabbed him and started rubbing him against his cheeck. "And Hubert is such a CUTE name! Can I keep him?"
The tiny dragon sported a resigned expression. "The indignity..."
---
xhunterko wrote:The coyote was taken quite aback and held up his paws in defense and blinked in shock.
"Husband?! Oh, oh my goodness no no that is not quite what we meant I mean I don't swing that way not that I have anything against any that do oh I am so sorry we didn't mean something like that urmph!" The Coyote's rambling was cut short as Talli placed a paw on his muzzle, he promptly shut up.
"As my husband Ichabod was trying to explain, Master Erebus," Talli said, "Was that our idea was intended that only Akki became your wife. And that you would also impregnate Kikku and she would then return to us. NOT that you would be a mate to all of us. Does that explain things better? I am sorry you were confused. Not a word Icky." She lifted her paw off the coyote's muzzle who promptly obeyed. Akki nodded.
"Oh dear, I do hope she didn't burst a bubble," Akki said, kissing Erebus's forehead, then giving him a deep kiss, "And yes, MY commitment is perfectly clear." Kikku also kissed the poor red wolf's forehead as well, before winking at Ichabod.
"Oh. So I see. Yes, a...social test of sort. That will not pose a problem, but still I have ceremonies to perform, to seal this marriage, before the impregnation takes place. And as for you, Ichabod, unlike Life, Death poses no convention walls. I can assure you, you would find my company rather...pleasurable. In case *you* needed to open your mind." This time, the slightest of smile curved his snout.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun tilted his head towards the faerie.

"Now now, I do not believe that simply believing in yourself will not get you wet," Khun said, "What do you mean by that? Is there another way down? Is there a conveyance of sorts?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ichabod simply whined pitifully.

"I've no doubt you would have been fine company, Master Erebus, now, I'm sure you must see to getting busy, see you around, come dear," Talli said to Ichabod before walking away, Ichabod followed. NOT, before, of course, giving Kikku a long kiss, and hug, with a smile. He also, surprisingly, gave Erebus a hug.

"Come and visit though?" He whispered to the wolf, before dashing off to catch up with his wife.

"Now," she said, "Let's visit the lycaons. I'm sure MORE than one will be happy to join our little pack as well. And don't forget I still need to find a male concubine. Can't let you have ALL the fun." Ichabod sighed.

"Yes dear," he said, not before looking back, only to see Kikku, Akki, and Erebus vanish in a teleport of pink petals...
Nikki couldn't keep herself from giggling! She was rolling over with laughter on the couch before calming down!

"There there, eh heh heh, you are adorable, you have to admit, eh heh," Nikki said, patting the dragon's snout, "Now now Falstaff, that's no way to treat a divinity is it? Hopefully he will show mercy for this innocent reaction, eh heh. You won't be too harsh on him will you divinity? Eh heh. And no, you can't keep him."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber nodded.

"Of course, I would like to stay here," she said, "Which discipline would allow me to do that?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Khun tilted his head towards the faerie.
"Now now, I do not believe that simply believing in yourself will not get you wet," Khun said, "What do you mean by that? Is there another way down? Is there a conveyance of sorts?"
The faerie tur-tutted. "See? That is exactly the kind of talking I expect from someone who doesn't believe in himself."
---
xhunterko wrote:Nikki couldn't keep herself from giggling! She was rolling over with laughter on the couch before calming down!
"There there, eh heh heh, you are adorable, you have to admit, eh heh," Nikki said, patting the dragon's snout, "Now now Falstaff, that's no way to treat a divinity is it? Hopefully he will show mercy for this innocent reaction, eh heh. You won't be too harsh on him will you divinity? Eh heh. And no, you can't keep him."
Falstaff looked crestfallen. "Aww, but divinities are big and strong and mean...Ooohh, you must be the god of familiars, right? Never knew there was one! Can you conjure any magical adorable pet?"
Luckily, only the tiny dragon could hear the chuckles coming from above and -especially- from the netherworld. "I think I will forgive ye, mortal. This time. But if you want big and strong..." In a moment, the hall, the hotel, the WORLD disappeared in a flash of colors, and the hapless mortals were standing in front of the most majestic monster of legend *their* fantasy could conjure.
"Will this satisfy your expectations?" He said, his flaming snout of a muzzle that could gobble him up like an appetizer inches from the dog.
For a LONG moment, the St. Bernard stood dumbstruck, jaw agape, ears flattened against his skull...then he grabbed the snout. "Moretohug!"
"*sigh* bless your innocence, mortal," Hubert said, thinking of a similar devotion an acquaintance of him had some time ago...
Amber nodded.
"Of course, I would like to stay here," she said, "Which discipline would allow me to do that?"[/quote]
Avaros nodded. "Then Light will it be. Light, my dear, is the essence of what gives life to the world, but also can scorch it. We still use this term, but it is indeed the mastering of energy, which is the other side of matter itself. Mastering Light calls for a discipline secont only to Mastering Aether. BUt yours is an open mind, and strong. You shall make for a good pupil for this new fourth tribe."
Hotep the psychic

xhunterko wrote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Kritaros's shoulder, Monique puts a hand on a hip and leans a little.

"He asks that knowing exactly what I am? Hmph," Monique said, feigning hurt, "Still though, what do you even expect your troubles to be answered with what you find down here?" Then she looked at him more seriously as her eyes shown into his.

"I am a demigoddess. My eyes pierces bone and flesh and magic and into the hearts of souls," she said, before going back to normal. She then snuggled up to his neck and leaned against it cutely, "No really, what is bothering you? There is some reason you are seeking what you are? Do I need to find out? Or do I need to earn it out of you?"
Kritaros smiled and nodded only before looking to monique "Try it, your only a DemiGoddess not a true Goddess, though you have strength your freely portraying yourself as a true goddess under Hubert. To say your ability can pierce the mind and such before earning the trust of the other is already towards a dark path" Kritaros said as he continues to walk, "Decides were you not a spirit before hand? an ever free one that enjoyed the company of others?" Kritaros asked holding that same smile as he moves deeper into the cave to find a large rubble wall on one side of a three way cross road.

Hotep the psychic wrote:
"'Look young for my age' old, time travel old, or ageless immortal old?" Levi asked, curious. Honestly the most normal answer would be the surprising one.

Anubis laughed heartily at that "i guess you could say both in a sense really. I was born in the present for years, marking my travels as an explorer nearly seeing everything around he world then spent another life in the past on this island when it all began. i helped its cities grow and evolve faster than any civilization by sharing what i knew before it fell. then i was lost and you could say that me reawoke in the present sharing the same body." Anubis explained as the three would come to a stop at a large crack in the ground, Anubis was looking down into its depths before looking up the mountain.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

In less than sixty seconds the two cats have gone from viewing magic as just tricks for kids to being face-to-face with a gigantic, draconic deity on a preternatural plane. Their minds reel and their jaws hang limp as they struggle to come to terms with what their senses are telling them. They pinch themselves, trying to wake up from this dream.

~~~~~~~~
"Sank you." Arina smiles as Ilya collects his son. The couple were a bit unnerved by seeing Feliks turned inside-out in mid-air but are reassured by the doctor's words.
"Does zis machine telling you about his er.. Type of blood? Or his DNK*? Er... His uh... genes?"

*DNA
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:In less than sixty seconds the two cats have gone from viewing magic as just tricks for kids to being face-to-face with a gigantic, draconic deity on a preternatural plane. Their minds reel and their jaws hang limp as they struggle to come to terms with what their senses are telling them. They pinch themselves, trying to wake up from this dream.
Reality warped back to normality, and now the tiny dragon was floating in front of them. "No dream, I can assure you, my children. But I must ask for your forgiveness: sometimes I do forget that many mortals are not used to manifestations of true magic. Greetings and welcome on Tricana: I am the local deity."
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Sank you." Arina smiles as Ilya collects his son. The couple were a bit unnerved by seeing Feliks turned inside-out in mid-air but are reassured by the doctor's words.
"Does zis machine telling you about his er.. Type of blood? Or his DNK*? Er... His uh... genes?"
"That is correct. From now on, we have ra complete range of information about the physical and mental health of your son. Absolute privacy, of course."
A thin bracelet emerged from the table top. The doctor handed it to the father. "Here. Put this around Felix's ankle, It contains all of said informations, and it will be updated after every visit. Next scheduled is within a week...if it is all right with you."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Maybe we can fly? Isn't that how it worked in Peter Pan?" Fling walked over to the edge and looked down at the water below. "Well, as the saying goes, no one will believe in you if you don't believe in yourself. From what I've seen today it might as well be true." Flint nodded. "Guess I'm ready whenever you are."

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"'Fly' down into the water?" Khun asked, then shook his head.

"My son, perhaps you should do business cause that's some out of the box thinking," he said, then shouldering his pack and sighing, 'believing in himself' as best he could, walked towards the water to head into it.

"Well, here goes nothing," he said, "Hopefully this lake does not start with an I, heh."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When reality warped back, 'Nikki' composed herself from giggling, and made a sweeping, prostrating bow to Hubert.

"I apologize my Lord Hubert, I ought not have laughed," she said, then smiled, "But can you blame me, it was too adorable not too."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber nodded.

"So, how do I begin?" She asked.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique nodded to Kritaros.

"Yes I was. And I am still free, to a sense, and can be called to duty when needed," Monique said, "And as you said, I can not pierce a soul unless they let me. The barriers to YOUR heart are quite pointy. A bit too pointy. If you ever hope to love someone, I suggest softening them." Monique looked through the tunnel.

"Which path will you take?" She asked.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

In the pool, both cat and horse were getting a nice scrub. Luke gently brushed down his horse, making sure the fur was soft and clean.
Last edited by xhunterko on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"Maybe we can fly? Isn't that how it worked in Peter Pan?" Fling walked over to the edge and looked down at the water below. "Well, as the saying goes, no one will believe in you if you don't believe in yourself. From what I've seen today it might as well be true." Flint nodded. "Guess I'm ready whenever you are."
xhunterko wrote:"'Fly' down into the water?" Khun asked, then shook his head.
"My son, perhaps you should do business cause that's some out of the box thinking," he said, then shouldering his pack and sighing, 'believing in himself' as best he could, walked towards the water to head into it.
"Well, here goes nothing," he said, "Hopefully this lake does not start with an I, heh."
And as it was, Khun's body was lapped by the cold, still waters, until he was in them up to his neck...and just as his mouth touched the liquid surface...
The water disappeared!, to reveal that the stairs kept descending down into the underground...to be joined by MANY sets of stairs!
---
xhunterko wrote:When reality warped back, 'Nikki' composed herself from giggling, and made a sweeping, prostrating bow to Hubert.
"I apologize my Lord Hubert, I ought not have laughed," she said, then smiled, "But can you blame me, it was too adorable not too."
"You are lucky I know you were not planning this." Came the muttered answer
---
xhunterko wrote:Amber nodded.
"So, how do I begin?" She asked.
The big lion chuckled. "I fear you cannot begin, chieftain. Not now."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis laughed heartily at that "i guess you could say both in a sense really. I was born in the present for years, marking my travels as an explorer nearly seeing everything around he world then spent another life in the past on this island when it all began. i helped its cities grow and evolve faster than any civilization by sharing what i knew before it fell. then i was lost and you could say that me reawoke in the present sharing the same body." Anubis explained as the three would come to a stop at a large crack in the ground, Anubis was looking down into its depths before looking up the mountain.
"So like reincarnation, but not quite?" Levi asked. "that's cool. makes my story seem normal."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: "That is correct. From now on, we have ra complete range of information about the physical and mental health of your son. Absolute privacy, of course."
A thin bracelet emerged from the table top. The doctor handed it to the father. "Here. Put this around Felix's ankle, It contains all of said informations, and it will be updated after every visit. Next scheduled is within a week...if it is all right with you."
"Da, zis is fine. Sank you." Ilya attaches the bracelet to Feliks' ankle as directed and then waits to see if the doctors have any more instructions, information or advice.

~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote: Reality warped back to normality, and now the tiny dragon was floating in front of them. "No dream, I can assure you, my children. But I must ask for your forgiveness: sometimes I do forget that many mortals are not used to manifestations of true magic. Greetings and welcome on Tricana: I am the local deity."
"Sank you."
"Deity is meaning 'god', da?" Dinara asks. "So, ve should bowing or praying to you zen? Er, sorry for mine English. Is not very good."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Da, zis is fine. Sank you." Ilya attaches the bracelet to Feliks' ankle as directed and then waits to see if the doctors have any more instructions, information or advice.
"Very good. You are free to go. Take a shower, have a healthy breakfast, a nap...and take a walk out, even if on a wheelchair. It will do you a world of good."
~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"Sank you."
"Deity is meaning 'god', da?" Dinara asks. "So, ve should bowing or praying to you zen? Er, sorry for mine English. Is not very good."
"I never say no to new worshippers, but it won't be necessary. And worry not for your language, I am not hindered by such barriers."
Hotep the psychic

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis laughed heartily at that "i guess you could say both in a sense really. I was born in the present for years, marking my travels as an explorer nearly seeing everything around he world then spent another life in the past on this island when it all began. i helped its cities grow and evolve faster than any civilization by sharing what i knew before it fell. then i was lost and you could say that me reawoke in the present sharing the same body." Anubis explained as the three would come to a stop at a large crack in the ground, Anubis was looking down into its depths before looking up the mountain.
"So like reincarnation, but not quite?" Levi asked. "that's cool. makes my story seem normal."
Anubis nodded "quite so, but hopefully in time ill find the same life as yourself. but for now i hope you like flying. this crevice here used to house a underground system to travel about the city, when it was made however there was a problem." Anubis said putting reg down on the ground nearby. The fox leaning very far off the edge and looking down deeper before freefalling in. it wouldnt be long for a blast of air to send him back upwards face level with reg and the cat, "they opened a powerful vent of gas, wanna join me? this air gets worse soon and sends us up to the cougars"

-------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique nodded to Kritaros.

"Yes I was. And I am still free, to a sense, and can be called to duty when needed," Monique said, "And as you said, I can not pierce a soul unless they let me. The barriers to YOUR heart are quite pointy. A bit too pointy. If you ever hope to love someone, I suggest softening them." Monique looked through the tunnel.
Kritaros smiled and looked at the crossroad before to monique "come now demigoddess cant you say which is right?" Kritaros joked before chuckling some. "This is also a good test for you goddess, what do you know about the caves and history of the island?" Kritaros asked as he continued towards the crubled wall and tapped the rock some before going to the right cavern and heading deeper.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Woah..." Flint took a step back as the water began to filter down. The large sets of stairs cascading downwards into what seemed like... nothingness didn't do any better to reassure the canine. "So it turns out we're in the Mines of Moria?" Well... he'd honestly take that over more water... or diving. Padding over to Khun he began to take a few steps down. "Wonder how deep it goes down... and far we are from the surface."

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: There is a cougar district in west zilnawa with convenient stairs leading up to it. Unless Anubis is taking the pair to Cloud City. The cougars split into two groups. A group in Zilnawa, and a group in Cloud City to help Luke. Also I'm gonna have a chat with Val about layouts and maps and such grumble grumble.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun quite nearly stumbled over the edge before rebalancing himself!

"Ow, headache, ow, headache, come on, really! Ugh," Khun said, then he sighed, "But, I guess your right. And no water pressure to kill us either. Let's go."

It was then that the bubbles extended lower and around their bodies. Covering them in a soft glow of a color of their choice.

"Dearest," Khun said, chiding Monique a bit for using power on them.

"Well, I guess it goes all the way down? I hope," Khun said, plodding down the stairs at an even pace, he then chuckled, "At least it's not turtles, right?"
Monique flew in front of Kritaros and booped him on the nose.

"Neeeeeeet! Wrong thinking! You don't test the divine, the divine tests you!" She exclaimed, flying back on his head.

"Suffice to say I Know quite a few things," she said, "And remember to duck."
"Well my lord, perhaps something a bit more normal would help set their minds back straight," Nikki said, "Let's get them concerned about getting to their job again. Besides, I kinda want to see a circus behind the scenes. Well, someone at the circus, at least."
Luke kissed Raijda once again. Having performed his duty to her, all they had to do now was wait. He finished cleaning off the last bit of his stallion. Then he walked over to the mare.

"Your turn!" He said, soaping up the brush. Luke was still a bit excited and nervous at the same time, and it showed! He however, couldn't care. He hoped the mare would be understanding. Raijda said something to him quietly and he looked over for an explanation...
Amber stuck out a lip and pouted.

"Oh, but why not? Are there no teachers available? Is there not something I can read? Someone I can watch? Something I can meditate on? Or look about the temple?" She pined, "My husband and wife need to learn each others company. There will be plenty of time for me to learn about my wife later."
Hotep the psychic

Kritaros only laughed again,"Yes but you are not gully a divinity or have been one in the past. Ao even you will be tested whether by me or by Hubert himself." Kritaros said as he continued through the cave
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded "quite so, but hopefully in time ill find the same life as yourself. but for now i hope you like flying. this crevice here used to house a underground system to travel about the city, when it was made however there was a problem." Anubis said putting reg down on the ground nearby. The fox leaning very far off the edge and looking down deeper before freefalling in. it wouldnt be long for a blast of air to send him back upwards face level with reg and the cat, "they opened a powerful vent of gas, wanna join me? this air gets worse soon and sends us up to the cougars"
"I don't have experience with flying, but I know falling with style," Levi said, jumping into the airflow doing a somersault in the air. "come on in Reg, the gas is fine."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"Woah..." Flint took a step back as the water began to filter down. The large sets of stairs cascading downwards into what seemed like... nothingness didn't do any better to reassure the canine. "So it turns out we're in the Mines of Moria?" Well... he'd honestly take that over more water... or diving. Padding over to Khun he began to take a few steps down. "Wonder how deep it goes down... and far we are from the surface."
xhunterko wrote:Khun quite nearly stumbled over the edge before rebalancing himself!
"Ow, headache, ow, headache, come on, really! Ugh," Khun said, then he sighed, "But, I guess your right. And no water pressure to kill us either. Let's go."
It was then that the bubbles extended lower and around their bodies. Covering them in a soft glow of a color of their choice.
"Dearest," Khun said, chiding Monique a bit for using power on them.
"Well, I guess it goes all the way down? I hope," Khun said, plodding down the stairs at an even pace, he then chuckled, "At least it's not turtles, right?"
"You are still too close," said the faerie from Flint's headfur. "People tend to forget that islands are basically the peaks of mountains, and the underwater city, the true repository of all treasures and scrolls and tools left by generations of mortals, was stacked *very* deep down. Others came here with the same purpose, to loot the riches. You know what the custodians did to them?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Well my lord, perhaps something a bit more normal would help set their minds back straight," Nikki said, "Let's get them concerned about getting to their job again. Besides, I kinda want to see a circus behind the scenes. Well, someone at the circus, at least."
"Circus! YAY!" Falstaff was back on his original mind track. "What tricks you two do?" He asked the cats
---
xhunterko wrote:Amber stuck out a lip and pouted.
"Oh, but why not? Are there no teachers available? Is there not something I can read? Someone I can watch? Something I can meditate on? Or look about the temple?" She pined, "My husband and wife need to learn each others company. There will be plenty of time for me to learn about my wife later."
"For the simplest of reason, my Chieftain: Time.
"Had you lived in our time, in Zilnawa the Magnificent, before our downfall, you would have seen that no adult started his or her path as shaman. It is an art that is cultivated since kithood, and only if the kit, regardless of species, has been touched by the Deity. An adult can be taught some trick, but even then it is quite the time-consuming process, and it requires...a certain detachment from all other duties, from friends to maritals and statehood."
He bowed slightly, respectfully. "But I can promise you, I will be there to teach your first kits, should only one of them be touched. But you have the dedition, the passion, and it would be a shame to let it wasted. My daughter will teach you to be a fine fighter, you will set the example for your tribe."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded "quite so, but hopefully in time ill find the same life as yourself. but for now i hope you like flying. this crevice here used to house a underground system to travel about the city, when it was made however there was a problem." Anubis said putting reg down on the ground nearby. The fox leaning very far off the edge and looking down deeper before freefalling in. it wouldnt be long for a blast of air to send him back upwards face level with reg and the cat, "they opened a powerful vent of gas, wanna join me? this air gets worse soon and sends us up to the cougars"
"I don't have experience with flying, but I know falling with style," Levi said, jumping into the airflow doing a somersault in the air. "come on in Reg, the gas is fine."
THAT was an invitation Reginald didn't need to be repeated. "YAY!" he yapped, before launching himself! "I'M FLYING!!!" and his tiny tail was wagging so hard, he actually gained a modicum of push!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Da, er, sorry. Niki, and, er... Sorry, I am not knowing how properly to address you, sir... But sorry, is just a lot to learn and sink about all at one time, da?" Sasha says, recovering his senses.
"Vell, I am doing contortion and dance and Sasha is doing fire-dancing and ve bose* do juggling togezzer. Also balancing."
Sasha catches Falstaff's eye and balances an orange on the tip of a spoon standing upright on his nose.
"Behave, Sasha! Ve are in public!" Dinara scolds playfully, giggling as the distraction causes the orange to bounce off her brother's head.

*both

~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"Very good. You are free to go. Take a shower, have a healthy breakfast, a nap...and take a walk out, even if on a wheelchair. It will do you a world of good."
The two humans shake the doctor's hands and head off to follow their advice.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters