HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"hmmm standing up to him would be against the fear and accepting fate would beagainst fear so....accepting death would have been the right answer?" Anubis said
This time, Donau nodded. "Accept your fate, do not pretend to guide it, for a student of the aether works with forces that work WITH him, not FOR him. This test was not about your confrontation with your enemy, but about you ability to interact with your existence and that of others. Aether shamans are so rare, and they cannot allow themselves the luxury to act out of a whim. And your comprehension now is a nice first step."
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"i see, but i remember a teacher telling me that we ourselves mke our own fates through our decisions?" Anubis said still a little down that he didnt see this earlier as he stood again
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"i see, but i remember a teacher telling me that we ourselves mke our own fates through our decisions?" Anubis said still a little down that he didnt see this earlier as he stood again
"That we do," Avaros intervened. "After all, any mortal life is affected by its own decisions. But the aether shamans must think beyond those schemes. If you will pass your tests, there will come the day when your existence will be bound not to the single lives you are sworn to protect, but to countless generations. You will have to be involved and detached at the same time, a guide rather than a friend. You won't be allowed the luxury of mortal emotions as you know them. And that is why there are so few aether shamans: The training itself can be maddening."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded. he thought on what the shamans told him now curious to what the training would be.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Ack! C-can't breathe!" Shukaku gasped, trying to hug Lyla back.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber picked up another shovel and grinned at Donau.

"Did they forget a rabbit or were you actually serious about moving next to us?" Amber asked, remembering that he never said he was.

"Thank you Rajida!" Amber said to her, then she started to help clear as well.

"We just need to get a spot for our tents tonight," Luke said, "That's bout all we should be able to HAVE to do today. No need to wear ourselves thin."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun grinned at Victor.

"I suppose not, well buddy that depends. As far as my girlfriend, well, we're trying it out for now. As far as going somewhere, I've come up with a little plan," Khun said, walking towards the others in the pool.

"Hey guys!" Khun said waving.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded. he thought on what the shamans told him now curious to what the training would be.
Donau stood up as well, slapping his legs. "Well, looks like we were quite the rude guests. You didn't have anything to eat since coming here, eh? What's your poison? And please don't say 'rabbit': I have stored up enough jokes from Eerebus here, as it is."
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Ack! C-can't breathe!" Shukaku gasped, trying to hug Lyla back.
"And I will teach you fishing and hunting," Lyla went on, still cuddling the helpless cat in her arms. "No way you're gonna depend on others for your staples."
---
xhunterko wrote:Amber picked up another shovel and grinned at Donau.
"Did they forget a rabbit or were you actually serious about moving next to us?" Amber asked, remembering that he never said he was.
"Thank you Rajida!" Amber said to her, then she started to help clear as well.
"We just need to get a spot for our tents tonight," Luke said, "That's bout all we should be able to HAVE to do today. No need to wear ourselves thin."
"Oh, Lass, I wasn't kidding at all. I may not be a high shaman, but I can provide for now. Oh, and by the way, that blessing took a lot of my energies, and keeping the veil on is draining enough as it is, so please don't get nervous while I'll...make myself comfortable for a little while." And this said, the rabbit's figure shimmered back to his original, much less pleasant shape. "Much better," he said, stretching with an audible pop of bones.
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun grinned at Victor.
"I suppose not, well buddy that depends. As far as my girlfriend, well, we're trying it out for now. As far as going somewhere, I've come up with a little plan," Khun said, walking towards the others in the pool.
"Hey guys!" Khun said waving.
Janus' ears flicked and he sat up, waving. "Oh, hey you! Khun, right? Sorry, so much new animals today."
Last edited by valerio on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks, but could you please loosen up your grip?" Shukaku said, having a hard time getting his words out.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"weell even though i do eat meat im ok with fish or such." Anubis said as his stomach growled at the thought
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Thanks, but could you please loosen up your grip?" Shukaku said, having a hard time getting his words out.
The hyena let him go. "Tch, that's because you're so scrawny. You need to work out and build up some muscles. Now, are you familiar with hunting or fishing? Or both?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"weell even though i do eat meat im ok with fish or such." Anubis said as his stomach growled at the thought
"Excellent choice!" Kendra said. "Not to boast, but us lycaons make for the best fishers. Come and have a look." She motioned for Anubis to follow her.
"I hope you're good at diving," Erebus groaned, rolling his eyes.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The two caught their breath having seen Donau act strange before, and was a tad unprepared, but, just like last time, looked at each other finally, shrugged, and went back to work.

"Well, we DO need to get used to each other then I suppose," Amber said, lopping away an entire fern, then she commented on it, "I just hope we're not, you know wrecking an entire endangered species of plant."

Luke just rolled his eyes.

"Prefers to sleep in trees on warm summer nights," he said to Donau, thumbing to Amber, "Thank you again though, for the blessing. Things feel much calmer around here."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun nodded.

"Yep, it is, well, I have a little proposition for you three and whoever's with ya. If you're not too comfortable that is, eh heh," Khun said.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis smiled "you can count on that." ANubis said following
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I've gone fishing once before and I've also caught a bird once." Shukaku said, his eyes lighting up as he remembered catching a sparrow.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote: Khun nodded.

"Yep, it is, well, I have a little proposition for you three and whoever's with ya. If you're not too comfortable that is, eh heh," Khun said.
"I'll do whatever Janus wants," Buster replied.
"And here I thought you were the more dominant type," Levi poked.
"Shut it, Narutom," the rabbit replied dryly.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:The two caught their breath having seen Donau act strange before, and was a tad unprepared, but, just like last time, looked at each other finally, shrugged, and went back to work.
"Well, we DO need to get used to each other then I suppose," Amber said, lopping away an entire fern, then she commented on it, "I just hope we're not, you know wrecking an entire endangered species of plant."
Luke just rolled his eyes.
"Prefers to sleep in trees on warm summer nights," he said to Donau, thumbing to Amber, "Thank you again though, for the blessing. Things feel much calmer around here."
Donau started clearing a section of the land. "Meh, I prefer burrowing. In fact, if you don't mind, I'll dig myself my own hole. Comfy. Oh, and sorry if my appearance disturbs you: After a good night's rest, I'll be back to my ol', deceptive self."
xhunterko wrote:Khun nodded.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'll do whatever Janus wants," Buster replied.
"And here I thought you were the more dominant type," Levi poked.
"Shut it, Narutom," the rabbit replied dryly.
While the lycaons started rubbing their guests dry with rough handmade towels, Janus said, "Speak up Khun, I'm all ears." Then he turned to Levi. "But anyway, kitty, when it comes to good ol' predator/prey relationship, there is no role reversal between us." And to prove that, he wrapped himself around Buster and passionately pushed him down a bit as he kissed him *quite* deeply.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis smiled "you can count on that." ANubis said following
"That's great! In our tribe, the rite of passage to become a fisherman includes a great deal of training before coming to *this*" Kendra stopped, and showed proudly the edge of a 300ft cliff!
---
hypernovatic wrote:"I've gone fishing once before and I've also caught a bird once." Shukaku said, his eyes lighting up as he remembered catching a sparrow.
"Remind me to give you a list of the birds you're allowed to hunt, before you upset our future resident colony. As for ground species, you'll be allowed to catch rats and goats. Fishes, anything inside the allowed fishing grounds set by the dolphins, but there will be time for that." She sat down and put Shukaku on her lap. "Where did you learn to hunt?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Since I was usually alone I had to teach myself." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"let me guess the fisherman jump in to get their catch then meet on the shores?" Anubis asked looking down
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Since I was usually alone I had to teach myself." Shukaku said.
"Hm-m. I see. And what about self-defense? You know how to stand up to bullies?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"let me guess the fisherman jump in to get their catch then meet on the shores?" Anubis asked looking down
Kendra started undressing herself. "That's the idea. You take a deep breath before the impact and then use the residual speed to swim in your hunt. You can catch what you want either with your mouth or your paws. Or work in tandem with another fisher and share. Ready?"
"Ah, I don't know if that's a good idea. Sort of dangerous?" Donau tried. He was silenced by a paw resting on his shoulder.
"Let them," Eerebus grinned. "Wouldn't be the first to join the ranks of the otherworld."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded before stepping back and dropping his bag before running and jumping. "COBE!"Anubis yelled before diving straight down.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded before stepping back and dropping his bag before running and jumping. "COBE!"Anubis yelled before diving straight down.
"I like this guy already!" Kendra said, before diving in in turn, using her experience to maneuver and gain speed until she was side by side with Anubis.
"Tail parallel!" she almost screamed, keeping her tail in line with her body. They hit the water a moment later. Without even turning, the lycaon swam toward the nearer fishes.
Hotep the psychic

"hmmm....ah there" ANubis thought before swimming to a different group of fish
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Um, not really." Shukaku admitted, a little embarrassed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"hmmm....ah there" ANubis thought before swimming to a different group of fish
Kendra decided to follow the fox. Perhaps he could use some help.
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Um, not really." Shukaku admitted, a little embarrassed.
Lyla ruffled his head fur. "Well, don't worry. I'll teach you something then."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay, thanks. Do you want to see where we'll live now?" Shukaku asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis soon went flat against the bottom watching the one group of fish circling above. his paws and body slowly moving like it was part of the waters ecosystem. he watched patiently as the group moved around swimming peacefully in circular motion. Anubis watched just as quiet and unmoving as the fish circled away allowing him to move to a better position in one smooth push of his arms. he watched some more before the fish came close enough for anubis to pounce on one easily enough wrapping his arms around the body and biting the gills shut before swimming up to the surface.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Okay, thanks. Do you want to see where we'll live now?" Shukaku asked.
"Sure thing. Ravio, you may come with us." And this said, she took the cat and the raccoon and tossed them over her shoulders, as if they were hunting trophies! "I'm sure it will be a nice place. Did I tell you already that I used to sleep in the village instead that at the resort?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis soon went flat against the bottom watching the one group of fish circling above. his paws and body slowly moving like it was part of the waters ecosystem. he watched patiently as the group moved around swimming peacefully in circular motion. Anubis watched just as quiet and unmoving as the fish circled away allowing him to move to a better position in one smooth push of his arms. he watched some more before the fish came close enough for anubis to pounce on one easily enough wrapping his arms around the body and biting the gills shut before swimming up to the surface.
A moment later, Kendra emerged with a big one in her jaws. She took the fish out of her muzzle and nodded. "Nice catch, and quick too. And you acted without a moment of hesitation."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Ack! Um, no you didn't." Shukaku gasped as he was flung over Lila's shoulders.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"I thank my experiences in life. There is quite alot to learn especially when wanting to survive" Anubis said with a smile as he floated on the top of the water.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Ack! Um, no you didn't." Shukaku gasped as he was flung over Lila's shoulders.
"yup. Never wasn't a fan of luxury commodities. It makes me feel...out of synch with my roots. It will be a pleasure to help you settle in this new lifestyle. What do you need to learn?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"I thank my experiences in life. There is quite alot to learn especially when wanting to survive" Anubis said with a smile as he floated on the top of the water.
"That's good. But aether is not about survival. Imagine yourself floating in an endless sea, alone. What would you do?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well, I'll need to learn how to farm. Um, Lila, can you put me down? I can walk." Shukaku asked, hoping he wouldn't have to be flung over the hyena's shoulder ever again because it hurts.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"look to the sky and float in peace" Anubis said going against his first answer of making his own island
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The two cougars each put an arm around Donau, got face to face to him, and grinned, wide, toothy grins. Then went back to work.

"You just surprised us that's all," Amber said, "Next time though give us a warning."

Luke nodded, making his way to the beach of the lake.

"Well, depending on what you guys want to do, I thought, well, why not combine both groups activities? See me and Tess and the others want to go see the rabbits in a walk, but the day is still early, so I thought," Khun said, "Why not ask the others to see if THEY want to come along? Or keep as a group and do things together? I'm sure it'd be fun!" His tail wagging at the idea.
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Well, I'll need to learn how to farm. Um, Lila, can you put me down? I can walk." Shukaku asked, hoping he wouldn't have to be flung over the hyena's shoulder ever again because it hurts.
"Oh. Okay. You too, Ravio, right?" And she put the two animals down. "Farming, eh? That's ok, I'll do the hunting. But you'll go to school as well. You'll have to work hard to earn your place."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"look to the sky and float in peace" Anubis said going against his first answer of making his own island
"Excellent answer. You will make a good shaman, I'm sure of it. Now let us go eat our quarries."
---
xhunterko wrote:The two cougars each put an arm around Donau, got face to face to him, and grinned, wide, toothy grins. Then went back to work.
"You just surprised us that's all," Amber said, "Next time though give us a warning."
Luke nodded, making his way to the beach of the lake.
"Thank you," Donau said to Amber. "It has been a long, long time since one of my kind could opend up like this and find acceptance." Then he went back to work

"You going to join me, then?" Rajida asked Luke, taking out her dagger.
---
xhunterko wrote:"Well, depending on what you guys want to do, I thought, well, why not combine both groups activities? See me and Tess and the others want to go see the rabbits in a walk, but the day is still early, so I thought," Khun said, "Why not ask the others to see if THEY want to come along? Or keep as a group and do things together? I'm sure it'd be fun!" His tail wagging at the idea.
"Works for me!" Janus said. "We wanted to see the rabbits as well. And get me some eye candy," he added with the most innocent look
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. And yeah, I kind of figured I would." Shukaku said. "So, when do I start going to school?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Works for me!" Janus said. "We wanted to see the rabbits as well. And get me some eye candy," he added with the most innocent look
"You already have your own chocolate bunny," Buster replied with a smile, "Why would you need any more?"

"chocolate bunny?" Levi questioned mockingly.

"watch your step, it would be a shame if you slipped and drowned," Buster said with his old fake smile. the real one's nice, but the old one is so much better for intimidation.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded before swimming out and following the shaman
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Okay. And yeah, I kind of figured I would." Shukaku said. "So, when do I start going to school?"
"Tomorrow will do for you?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"You already have your own chocolate bunny," Buster replied with a smile, "Why would you need any more?"
"chocolate bunny?" Levi questioned mockingly.
"watch your step, it would be a shame if you slipped and drowned," Buster said with his old fake smile. the real one's nice, but the old one is so much better for intimidation.
"Aw, but that's just some window shopping! After all, *I* will have to watch out once they'll see you: No chocobunnies on this island, after all..Oh, and of course I will have to get us some body paint once we're there: I still want to see you dance in your best attire." Janus flashed a toothy grin to his mate.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded before swimming out and following the shaman
Kendra swam...back to the cliff. A net was tossed to them from the peak. The lycaon collected it and put her fish in it. "Another test, kit." She handed him the net. "Put it here and follow me back up. If you make it, you get to eat them all."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah. I mean, I don't have much else planned." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

anubis chuckled "race you then" anubis said placing his fish into the net and begining to climb, he then arrived t one stone which he held with both paws and launched himself upwards to another before continuing to climb. "grab, place, hold, look, easy on the grip and stay relaxed" Anubis kept thinking
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah. I mean, I don't have much else planned." Shukaku said.
"Hm, what about taking some colors and panting the walls? I mean, not just putting on a layer of color, but real painting. Frescos!"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:anubis chuckled "race you then" anubis said placing his fish into the net and begining to climb, he then arrived t one stone which he held with both paws and launched himself upwards to another before continuing to climb. "grab, place, hold, look, easy on the grip and stay relaxed" Anubis kept thinking
Thoughts that had to be interrupted, along with the climb, when the fox found himself in front of a perfectly smooth, glass-like section of the cliff. Proceeding was, to put it simply, unless you used magic or technology, impossible.
Kendra reached the fox at that moment. "Too bad, eh? But tell me, before your strength abandon you, what could we do now?"