HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:The she-wolf bowed in respect. "I am listening, chieftain."
"Do not act as if nothing happened!" Valken said firmly "You were missing for a week! Where have you been? What were you doing? You were marked as missing and a possible deserter and you made your mother sick of worry! To shame with you! What say you in your defense?"

---
valerio wrote:"I was a kit when she stopped here, forever. My mother said that her captain was somehow sure she would meet you here. That is why she left her prized treasures at Arcadia: she wanted you to find it, to know she never forgot." Gilestra put a paw over Shadowclaw's shoulder, offering an apologetic smile. "I am sorry for not telling you right away: You were too convinced this still was your century, the shock would've undermined your sanity. I needed to show you that...time had passed.
"Your ship and your crew is still waiting for you, Captain. I believe they have been missing you a lot."
Shadowclaw bared his teeth.
"My sanity is something you can't break so easily, long ears!" he growled and kicked the rabbit in the chest, sending him to the ground. "If you wanted to protect me so much you should've told me right away!" the set of magical earrings on the ocelot's ears turned into green smoke and formed as a sharp blade in his paw. He pointed the blade at the rabbit "You know nothing of this ship and the magic surrounding it! Give me a reason not to-"
Before he could finish, a creak echoed throughout the cave - it was emanating from the ship. Shadowclaw turned to the vessel, as it creaked again.
"Guess the rage was to overtake me again, old friend. Thank you for snapping me out." the ocelot turned to the rabbit "You are in luck, long ears. The ship saved you."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:
"Do not act as if nothing happened!" Valken said firmly "You were missing for a week! Where have you been? What were you doing? You were marked as missing and a possible deserter and you made your mother sick of worry! To shame with you! What say you in your defense?"
"I left the den to seek out for a mate. A proper, suitable one. And I found him." She turned to Balkan.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw bared his teeth.
"My sanity is something you can't break so easily, long ears!" he growled and kicked the rabbit in the chest, sending him to the ground. "If you wanted to protect me so much you should've told me right away!" the set of magical earrings on the ocelot's ears turned into green smoke and formed as a sharp blade in his paw. He pointed the blade at the rabbit "You know nothing of this ship and the magic surrounding it! Give me a reason not to-"
Before he could finish, a creak echoed throughout the cave - it was emanating from the ship. Shadowclaw turned to the vessel, as it creaked again.
"Guess the rage was to overtake me again, old friend. Thank you for snapping me out." the ocelot turned to the rabbit "You are in luck, long ears. The ship saved you."
Gilestra stood up, grunting. "Guess you have a good story to tell me then. it would help avoid further...misunderstandings, don't you think?"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"I left the den to seek out for a mate. A proper, suitable one. And I found him." She turned to Balkan.
"You left more than just your 'den', young Faye! You left your duties, your family and your village without a word!" Valken continued "And the fact that you were looking for a mate is no excuse! You are fully aware of that! Only the fact that you're a mate of our Ambassador will save you from public punishment and humiliation! But no power in the world can save you from your mother!"
At this moment a female wolf entered from the side entrance. She was old, carrying the sign of age and wisdom, yet still she was proud and strong. She was one of the best warrior trainers of the wolves and the whole island - Gunhild of the Green Ring.
The elder lycaon stepped in front of her daughter and both simply stared at her daughter for a few seconds, before speaking out.

"Faye..."

---
valerio wrote: Gilestra stood up, grunting. "Guess you have a good story to tell me then. it would help avoid further...misunderstandings, don't you think?"
"Hmm... how ta explain' it so that ya can understand..." Shadowclaw grumbled "Do ya know the story of the Argonauts and their ship?" the ocelot asked
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Mother," the young she-wolf answered, her ears properly bent down and her tail properly tucked.
---
"I know of that tale, Sir."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Mother," the young she-wolf answered, her ears properly bent down and her tail properly tucked.
The elder she-wolf stepped towards her daughter once more.
"How dare you?" she growled and slapped the younger she-wolf. A second later, she hugged the younger female "Thank the ancestors! I was worried sick about you! Never do that ever again!" she said, starting to cry.

Balkan and Valken just stood silent, waiting.

---
valerio wrote:"I know of that tale, Sir."
"Good!" Shadowclaw said "Then ya should know that before the Argo set sail, the Goddess Athena added a special plank ta de ship - a plank from a magical seer tree. When it's advise was needed, dat plank helped Jason an' his crew ta survive." the ocelot looked at the ship "The Star also has similar magic within it, though it's more like de Dutchman. Me ship is alive, Gilestra! After so much time it finally awakes ta greet his last true captain!"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Mother, for how much can I be sorry for leaving without notice, I did what I had to do to give strength to our bloodline and honor to our family. It was in my right."
---
Gilestra looked at the ship with renewed interest. "This explains her yet pristine conditions. She has...survived, while waiting for you."
Last edited by valerio on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:Khun smiled at the Levi.

"Th-there are oth-ther reassurances," Khun said, "I just, n-never thought, I'd'd m-meet one."
This island had already pushed Adel to the point where he was no longer fazed by some of the rarer occurrences. "Good evening to you, Bart. You ah a friendly spirit, I see. Fascinating."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Thanke ya. Ah was a lot sadder when Levi found me. I got loste in da olde rabbit burrows and died there. Levi listened to me instead of running away and brought my bones to rest at mah village."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Mother, for how much can I be sorry for leaving without notice, I did what I had to do to give strength to our bloodline and honor to our family. It was in my right."
"It wasn't in your right to make me go out of my fur from worry!" Gunhild said, still hugging her daughter "Do you have any idea what I was though the whole week?" the elder she-wolf asked "When they told me you were missign for so long... I... I thought I would lose you like I lost your father - by a rabbit headhunter group..." her grip became tighter "Thank the ancestors you're fine!"
---
valerio wrote:Gilestra looked at the ship with renewed interest. "This explains her yet pristine conditions. She has...survived, while waiting for you."
Another creak came from the ship and Shadowclaw looked at the vessel again.
"The Star said that she missed me." the ocelot said to no one in particular "She said that she missed me playin'."
The cat curled his right paw into a ball, then opened it. above the paw, a green sphere of flame formed up for a second and then it turned into the trinket he found in the treasure.

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"so mr spencer howd you find out about shamans and spirits and unatrual stuff" Anubis asked sitting on the floor meditating as the two waited
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Thanke ya. Ah was a lot sadder when Levi found me. I got loste in da olde rabbit burrows and died there. Levi listened to me instead of running away and brought my bones to rest at mah village."
"I don;t abandon friends, even if I find out they're dead," Levi said.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"It wasn't in your right to make me go out of my fur from worry!" Gunhild said, still hugging her daughter "Do you have any idea what I was though the whole week?" the elder she-wolf asked "When they told me you were missign for so long... I... I thought I would lose you like I lost your father - by a rabbit headhunter group..." her grip became tighter "Thank the ancestors you're fine!"
"I am sorry, mother. I believed I would make you proud and honor the memory of my father. I will not act rashly again, should it cause your distress." She grinned shyly. "Not to mention that now I have no longer reason to."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Another creak came from the ship and Shadowclaw looked at the vessel again.
"The Star said that she missed me." the ocelot said to no one in particular "She said that she missed me playin'."
The cat curled his right paw into a ball, then opened it. above the paw, a green sphere of flame formed up for a second and then it turned into the trinket he found in the treasure.
"Now what, Sir?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"so mr spencer howd you find out about shamans and spirits and unatrual stuff" Anubis asked sitting on the floor meditating as the two waited
"My family deals with them since my ancestors set foot on this island. Since I was a kid, I was grown with tales of magic about this island." he chuckled. "Imagine my surprise when I realized it was all true."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I don;t abandon friends, even if I find out they're dead," Levi said.
Bart batted his eyes and posed like a fangirl at the cat. His voice assumed an echoing quality. "Thank ye mah hero! Yer my best haunting evah! I swear ah'll nevah leave ya!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I don;t abandon friends, even if I find out they're dead," Levi said.
Bart batted his eyes and posed like a fangirl at the cat. His voice assumed an echoing quality. "Thank ye mah hero! Yer my best haunting evah! I swear ah'll nevah leave ya!"
"as long as you give me privacy when I ask for it, I'm okay with that," the cat responded.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Wow, he wasn't lying, K.O'd. Just like that.". Flint said, a hint of humor in his voice as he looked at the now unconscious body of Dimitar. Unclipping his seatbelt he then hopped out of the car.
"Hey, umm. We need a medic over here! Someone?!". The dog called out, to the people in the camp.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun had to chuckle at that. Then frowned slightly. A ghost haunting was nothing to be taken lightly. The frown dissapeared quickly though, since Bart seemed to be a good spirit.

"I d-don't ab-bandon friends either," he said, then he remembered a certain cat, "At l-least, n-not on purpose."
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis smiled at what spencer said. "i understand that feeling heh, but you probably wouldnt beleive my heritage, not fully or at all." anubis said starting to hover off the ground eyes still closed meditating.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel simply chuckled. "It is not a good zhing to abandon friends, foah any reason."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Unless of course your forced to move cause your ailing grandmother says she's seen a vision and your dragged off to the hospital and can't say a proper goodbye," Khun said, crossing his arms, "I honestly wonder about him sometimes." Khun looked out the window again.

"Say Alyse, I know this is gonna sound silly, but, do you have any rain gear that I can borrow so I can fish dinner?" He asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Alyse laughed out loud. "My boy, *every* fisherman and fisherdog at Lancaster got a gear. Believe me, we spend more time under bad weather than you could imagine!" She went to the closet, opened it and rummaged until she produced a GSD-sized yellow coat. "Sorry for the color, but you don't want to fall in the sea and never be found again." She tossed it to Khun.
---
Spencers raised his hands. "Just never mind. With magic, ordinary people like me better know as less as possible."
---
A female physician and two male nurses came out running from a tent. "What do we have here..." the woman's eyes bulged at the sight of the figure slumping unconscious at the driver's seat. "Dimitar?! What happened to reduce him in that state?!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun caught it easily.

"Heh, I don't mind the color, a er, friend of mine had a lovely golden coat," Khun said, putting it on, "Fishing rod and bait?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Your choice. We have trained to use anything useful to get our food, as long as it doesn't involves weapons and explosives."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"I am sorry, mother. I believed I would make you proud and honor the memory of my father. I will not act rashly again, should it cause your distress." She grinned shyly. "Not to mention that now I have no longer reason to."
Gunhild looked at Faye, then at Balkan, then back at her daughter, and back at the half-wolf. The last look the elder she-wolf gave Balkan made him shiver.
"Is that so... Ambassador?" she asked

"Yes" The half-wolf replied "It's true. You daughter means everythin' to me an' I'll never betray her trust!"

"And her?" Gunhild asked, pointing at Angelina "Do you hold her as dear to your heart as you hold my Faye, Balkan?"

Balkan frowned "My heart belongs to them both! I do not make difference between them, nor will I ever do so!" the half-wolf said "If ya think I'm gonna say I like Faye more than Angie - yer wrong! I am their mate and I will not lie to satisfy your pride!"

The elder she-wolf stood in place for a few seconds, then burst in laughter.
"Ha! Such a fiery soul within you!" she said with a pride tone "You will be an honourable mate to my daughter... and you have my blessing..." she looked at Angelina "... all of you!"

---
valerio wrote: "Now what, Sir?"
"Now I would prefer ya ta leave, long ears!" Shadowclaw said "We have a few hundred years ta catch up."

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:A female physician and two male nurses came out running from a tent. "What do we have here..." the woman's eyes bulged at the sight of the figure slumping unconscious at the driver's seat. "Dimitar?! What happened to reduce him in that state?!"
A man came to the physician - it was Roger, followed by four other archaeologists.
"Do not ask questions, lass - just do yer magic, stabilize 'im an' leave the rest ta us."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Gunhild looked at Faye, then at Balkan, then back at her daughter, and back at the half-wolf. The last look the elder she-wolf gave Balkan made him shiver.
"Is that so... Ambassador?" she asked
"Yes" The half-wolf replied "It's true. You daughter means everythin' to me an' I'll never betray her trust!"
"And her?" Gunhild asked, pointing at Angelina "Do you hold her as dear to your heart as you hold my Faye, Balkan?"
Balkan frowned "My heart belongs to them both! I do not make difference between them, nor will I ever do so!" the half-wolf said "If ya think I'm gonna say I like Faye more than Angie - yer wrong! I am their mate and I will not lie to satisfy your pride!"
The elder she-wolf stood in place for a few seconds, then burst in laughter.
"Ha! Such a fiery soul within you!" she said with a pride tone "You will be an honourable mate to my daughter... and you have my blessing..." she looked at Angelina "... all of you!"
Angelina bowed deeply in respect. "You do me the greatest honor. I was raised with the ideas and the hopes that our kin and yours would merge as culture and blood. I will make sure to fulfill my duties as mate and honor your pack as friend."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Now I would prefer ya ta leave, long ears!" Shadowclaw said "We have a few hundred years ta catch up."
Gilestra nodded and bowed. "Have a nice time, then. Just call me when you are done." And with that, he disappeared in a flash of sparks.
~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:A man came to the physician - it was Roger, followed by four other archaeologists.
"Do not ask questions, lass - just do yer magic, stabilize 'im an' leave the rest ta us."
The woman held out her hand to stop him. Her assistants were already putting Dimitar on a stretcher. "No! *You* leave this to me, Roger! And since you seem to know what's happening, I would like some explanations: A medic can do that much without *information*, and I won't leave *any* patient of mine without proper cures if I can't have *information* first. To the hospital tent, guys." and she followed them toward the red cross tent.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Eh heh heh, fishing with explosives is fun," Khun said, findnig a yellow hat and putting it on, "Did that as a pup in the Phillipines." He picked up what looked like an ice cream bucket of crickets. Khun also picked out a long fishing rod.

This'll do. He thought, nodding.

"Anyone wanna come with me?" He asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the humans showed up, Monique dissapeared near instantaneously.

Wait. Can all humans here use some form of magic? Monique thought to Martin.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Eh heh heh, fishing with explosives is fun," Khun said, findnig a yellow hat and putting it on, "Did that as a pup in the Phillipines." He picked up what looked like an ice cream bucket of crickets. Khun also picked out a long fishing rod.
This'll do. He thought, nodding.
"Anyone wanna come with me?" He asked.
Alyse and Reginald answered him with a glare so cold that could have frozen the sun's surface.
"You're mean!" the pup said, angry and on the verge of tears. He immediately snuggled against his mother.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun knelt down beside Reginald.

"Did. That as a pup, about your age," Khun said, "A buddy and me were tossing fireworks in the ocean, trying to get fish for a cookout. When we told our sensai how we got them, he had us bury them, do kitchen duty for a week, plus laps instead of lessons around the yard. Trust me, I learned my lesson." At that, he looked at Alyse.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald didn't sound convinced.
Alyse gave voice to those unexpressed doubts: "In this case, it would be nice when, talking about it, you wouldn't associate the word 'fun' to it. You sounded...nostalgic." She sighed. "I'll come with you, you need a local to help you with this weather." She went and took another trench.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"If only in the sense of remembering what was my home for a good part of my life. I'm sorry Reginald, I didn't mean to upset you. Friends again?" He said, with his paw stretched for a shake.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"If only in the sense of remembering what was my home for a good part of my life. I'm sorry Reginald, I didn't mean to upset you. Friends again?" He said, with his paw stretched for a shake.
"Hm, guess so." Reginald shook. "But only if you'll fish from up Otis' back!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Deal!" Khun said without hesitation.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Alyse sighed. "It's going to be some experience, pup," she said to Khun. To the others, she added, "Feel free to relax as if this were your place. As you can smell, Mom is cooking lunch. And we have salt enough to preserve anything we'll catch. If you want to get wet outside, feel free to: we are not picky about wet dogs."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun chuckled a bit.

"Anything for the little guy," Khun said, "So, shall we head out then?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Alyse turned to the others. "So? You coming or staying?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After the medical crew came and rushed Dimitar to one of their tents Flint turned back to face Martin. He gave a short "Hmm." at the disappearance of the ghost before speaking.
"So, you want to stick around here, or should we start heading over to the wedding?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Angelina bowed deeply in respect. "You do me the greatest honor. I was raised with the ideas and the hopes that our kin and yours would merge as culture and blood. I will make sure to fulfil my duties as mate and honor your pack as friend."
Gunhild raised her eyebrow "As a matter of fact, young lycaon, I was raised with the ideas that your kin was my enemy, but I know better than to rely fully on the old teachings." A sly smile appeared on her face, giving her daughter a wink "A lycaon warrior... and quite a charmer... taught me that when I was your age. But it was only a quick romance with him." she pointed back at Valken "He kept my secret safe and helped arranging secret meetings."
Valken's face remained neutral, thought one should only look in his eyes to see what the Chieftain was thinking right now: "I'm gonna kill that she-wolf!"

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:Gilestra nodded and bowed. "Have a nice time, then. Just call me when you are done." And with that, he disappeared in a flash of sparks.
Shadowclaw was less that amused from such a flashy exit. The ocelot looked at the ship, jumped on it and entered the captain's cabin...

~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote: The woman held out her hand to stop him. Her assistants were already putting Dimitar on a stretcher. "No! *You* leave this to me, Roger! And since you seem to know what's happening, I would like some explanations: A medic can do that much without *information*, and I won't leave *any* patient of mine without proper cures if I can't have *information* first. To the hospital tent, guys." and she followed them toward the red cross tent.
Roger shook his head, following the doctor to her tent.
"Lass, there are some things medicine can't mend." the old man said "But he still needs medical attention right about now. What I have for him won't intervene with your work, not it will aid it." he finished and stopped at the entrance.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Is he mad for something I said?" Angelina whispered to Balkan.
---
The doctor sighed, shaking her head, "Everyone's a mob doc now. Too many TV shows!" Once they had brought Dimitar inside, they started treating him. Obviously, the man had suffered a massive case of fatigue, as if he had undergone an immense physical effort -though, at a first examination, there didn't seem to be any damage. To her assistants, she said, "Take some blood for testings. In the meantime, I want him under plenty of iron, sugar and vitamins. And add a shot of broad-spectrum antibiotics: in his conditions, even a flu could be fatal."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Alyse turned to the others. "So? You coming or staying?"
"going, of course," Levi replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I shall join you."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Somehow, Reginald had already put on his own trench and was ready to go, all grinning.
Alyse sighed. "Guess we'll eat with a stronger appetite, then. Let's go. I'll show you to Otis.

(OOC - miniskip?)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: why not?

ic:

"Let's head out then!" Khun said, "To Otis, and the sea!"