HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Monique tilted her head in a question.
"No thought of asking for forgiveness again? Or has that always been on your mind?" She asked.
"Heh, my friend, I wish. But no, no secret plans, no bizantin strategies. The naked truth is, I literally tossed our occasion into the hands of Fate when asking for this one miracle to the Divinity..." his arm moved to encompass the greatness of Zilnawa reborn. "Everything that comes, from tomorrow on, will be decided by Fate only. By our God, I hope that this time we will be ready to deal with the Trickster, what with the new guards and all..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:She was black as night. Luke thought, staring into her eyes. And she was completely gorgeous. Kissing her again, he tumbled the three of them back into the water. Playing was done, but he couldn't help but pull one more fast one before the night settled in.
"LUKE ARGON!" Amber sputtered in the shallow water, in response, she shoved his head back under water, before letting him come up with the splash.
The three of them. He thought to himself. Amber would continuously surprise. Which he didn't mind. Raijda now? Raijda he knew next to nothing about. It was a shotgun wedding in the purest form of the phrase. But for once, he didn't care. She was his wife too. And he would give her everything. Like he would give Amber everything. Like he would give their family everything. Amber tilted her head in question, shaking it dry.
"Penny for your thoughts love?" She said.
"Sorry, we don't have any, so none for you," he replied, sticking his tongue out at her, embracing her as well, "You may make me walk through the desert."
Amber sighed.
"Without a drop to drink," she replied.
"Even though you make me go days for starving," he sang in reply.
"I'll still love your soul," Amber answered, "Even though you may be a silly," and here she didn't finish, grinning instead. And here, Luke turned to Raijda, with Amber looking at her as well.
"Even though you may drive me batty," he sang to her, having introduced the concept, expecting her to catch on.
Rajida looked puzzled. But this time, she didn't put up a snobbish tone when she said, in a creepy happy voice, "Oh, to show my love for you too, I'd sacrifice my body so that you could consume me and go on, and I hope you'd do the same for me!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The two were just a but stunned, then shrugged.

"And god forbid we shouldn't, we'll still love your soul," the sang in unison.

"Although, only one sentence should suffice," Luke said, hugging Raijda. He then got out of the pool, giving a paw to Amber and pulling her up, then giving a paw to Raijda too.

"How beautiful you look, wife, without all your silly human clothing," he said to her, smiling. Echoing her first words to him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique tilted her head slyly.

"Is not a god capable of MORE than one great miracle, then?" Monique said, with a grin.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:The two were just a but stunned, then shrugged.
"And god forbid we shouldn't, we'll still love your soul," the sang in unison.
"Although, only one sentence should suffice," Luke said, hugging Raijda. He then got out of the pool, giving a paw to Amber and pulling her up, then giving a paw to Raijda too.
"How beautiful you look, wife, without all your silly human clothing," he said to her, smiling. Echoing her first words to him.
"Thank you, husband. And since this is going to be a non-human kingdom we will be living in, I am ready to discard them permanently. I will don them again in case I had to deal directly with our human neighbors. Shall it suffice?" She took a cloth and started drying her fur...making sure to put up a nice, nice show for both of them.
xhunterko wrote:Monique tilted her head slyly.
"Is not a god capable of MORE than one great miracle, then?" Monique said, with a grin.
"Undoubetdly so, my friend. but imagine...what world would it come to, should *everyone* ask and receive his or her own miracle? What kind of chaos would reign if everyone saw their own desires satisfied, one after the other?
"There are darker gods who would do just that, tricksters whose purpose is to precipitate bodies and souls in the clutches of destruction... But a wise god will *always* remember that there is a superior power, always, and that power is Fate.
"Fate guides us without prejudice, without predestination. Fate is what we make of it, and a God can help along the way. And remember, in the end, in the very end, Death will win over all."
His eyes went to the star-filled sky. Distant suns glittered like gems in the crispy cool air. First them, the stars, they will fade away one after the other. Then the worlds, then the very matter, until everything will be just a void waiting to be filled again. That is the way of Fate."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And the two, of course, walked over close to her and picking up some spare cloth hanging about, did the same. Amber grinning nonstop.

"You know, I don't mind them, really, the clothes," Luke said, "Though I think we should wear them when we do have business with humans, like tomorrow. Sigh."
Monique smiled.

"Of course, it would be silly for everyone to receive their own miracle, but, if you think your god not powerful enough to perform another for you," she said, letting the thought trail off.

She looked up too, then back at the rabbit.

"Someone wants to travel the stars," she said with a grin.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:And the two, of course, walked over close to her and picking up some spare cloth hanging about, did the same. Amber grinning nonstop.
"You know, I don't mind them, really, the clothes," Luke said, "Though I think we should wear them when we do have business with humans, like tomorrow. Sigh."
Rajida put away her cloth, shook herself dry of the last drops, then took a large brush. "We'll take care of that tomorrow, my love. Now let's take care of most important things: Who brushes whom?"
xhunterko wrote:Monique smiled.
"Of course, it would be silly for everyone to receive their own miracle, but, if you think your god not powerful enough to perform another for you," she said, letting the thought trail off.
She looked up too, then back at the rabbit.
"Someone wants to travel the stars," she said with a grin.
"When our souls will be free, we will surely enjoy the afterlife. I will. I envy you, you went to visit another planet and met other life forms. Humans would make you a hero just for this."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique let out a small grumble.

"Humans would make a hero out of someone sneezing at a giant, hmph," she said, "Heh, if they believed it, that is. Hm. Can you teach me that sleep trance?"
"Brush? Oh, uh," Luke said, embarrassed. Amber took the brush and walked behind Raijda.

"Technically, he never does, doesn't want to bother with it, he says, too much trouble, he says," Amber said, gently starting with Raijda's head, "In case you were wondering why his fur is in such a state." She finished with a giggle.

"Provided, of course, we GET a brushing, heh heh," Amber adds, "Provided of course, I remember to bring mine when we bathed, heh." She paused. Kissing the back of Raijda's neck before continuing.

"We've often, have survival on our minds then to be minded to get a good brushing, so when we do get one," she said with a sigh.

"The village wasn't that bad, chieftain's daughter, you just forgot!" Luke said with a smile.

"The point, dear, is I brushed, YOU didn't," she snarked, he stuck his tongue out at her. While the girls where brushing, Luke had some other thoughts come to mind.

Say, Hubert, um, er, Lord Hubert, I guess that makes you, do you have a moment? Luke thought. Looking at Raijda.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Monique let out a small grumble.
"Humans would make a hero out of someone sneezing at a giant, hmph," she said, "Heh, if they believed it, that is. Hm. Can you teach me that sleep trance?"
"Oh dear. Sleep is not something you need, for obvious reasons. You can't go into a trance, but I can help you lift the veil of reality and enter a realm of your choice, if that is your need. Or, you could ask your new friends."
xhunterko wrote:"Brush? Oh, uh," Luke said, embarrassed. Amber took the brush and walked behind Raijda.
"Technically, he never does, doesn't want to bother with it, he says, too much trouble, he says," Amber said, gently starting with Raijda's head, "In case you were wondering why his fur is in such a state." She finished with a giggle.
"Provided, of course, we GET a brushing, heh heh," Amber adds, "Provided of course, I remember to bring mine when we bathed, heh." She paused. Kissing the back of Raijda's neck before continuing.
"We've often, have survival on our minds then to be minded to get a good brushing, so when we do get one," she said with a sigh.
"The village wasn't that bad, chieftain's daughter, you just forgot!" Luke said with a smile.
"The point, dear, is I brushed, YOU didn't," she snarked, he stuck his tongue out at her. While the girls where brushing, Luke had some other thoughts come to mind.
Say, Hubert, um, er, Lord Hubert, I guess that makes you, do you have a moment? Luke thought. Looking at Raijda.
<Always have, especially for my beloved children. Tell me, what can a divinity do for you?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, you know, I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind someone next to you in that trance of yours," Monique said, "Doesn't hurt to have some company. And MAYBE I thought I could share the exoplanet visit with you some way."
Luke thought a silent prayer to Hubert.

"Say, where did the brush come from?" Luke asked. Amber rolled her eyes.

"Magic pocket," she said.

"But. Is it that simple?" He said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Well, you know, I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind someone next to you in that trance of yours," Monique said, "Doesn't hurt to have some company. And MAYBE I thought I could share the exoplanet visit with you some way."
"I will be very happy to. There are no rules against sharing an experience, after all." and then the rabbit sat down, assuming the lotus position. He closed his eyes.
He inhaled deeply, once.
And then there was nothing. Literally nothing. No light. Not a sound. Not even darkness, it was like...a total absence. Any untrained mind would've just gone mad. Darkness was something one could relate to, but *this*? A mind could try to expand to infinity try to look out for *anything* at all, finding nothing...
"This is where everything takes place, this is the beginning and the end, this is the primordial nothingness that came before the Universe and will come after its demise. This is the total absence, the purest form of non-being." Donau was speaking and yet there was no air to carry his voice. There was nothing that could carry his thoughts as well...
<You and I are one, for there is nothing else than us. Now open your essence to me."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique sat down in the same position on his head, and haply obliged. Going back to her memory of the visit, feeling the first breath of that alien air.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah, American! Do not vorry. Ve vill not hold zis against you!" Sasha jokes.
"Um. I am not vanting to be rude, but I sink Asbro is vanting to go home to sleep." Dinara points out. "It vas nice to meet you zough, Levi. Maybe vee vill see you tomorrow?"
"You might, I just kinda go where the day takes me," Levi replied. "I guess I'm spending the night with my mom and dad here, so if you're around the resort It's more likely we'll run into each other."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

DAWN

Sun had almost finished rising, when a silvery speck shone in the air, as the plane approached Meriweather Island.
Inside the cabin, the co-pilot was looking at the sight with a binocular, not believing his eyes. Even at a distance, the city could've easily dwarfed a metropolis. "That Spencers guy said he had it built up overnight...You know what, Jim? I believe this thing was *magicked* up in the night. God exists." He lowered the binocular and crossed himself.
"I wish," the pilot said. "At least there would be someone to pray to if I want to win that stupid Powerball. Ok, let's get our guests to a safe ground." He started talking with control, and was directed toward the pier.
---
From the terrace, Avaros looked at the flying metal bird incoming. Sure, Anubis had talked about these 'airplane' things, had drawn some sketches, but seeing them for real...well, it was something else. The majestic lion was truly admired by human's ingenuity. Ah, to harness such power without recurring to magic... But enough idle consideration, it was time to go and wake up his cougar friends, diplomacy was important!
---
Less intrigued at the sight was the female lycaon, who was already up and tending her plants.
Kendra had never been a fan of...artifacts. It was only good if you needed some to protect yourself, to improve your own life for the sake of you litter...But reaching over your limits? That was...unnatural.
---
Inside his room in the depth of his building, Erebus opened his eyes.
It was time.
The red wolf left his bed and quickly donned his robe. By now everyone was moving to Zilnawa reborn, only a few handfuls of natives remained. And everything must be ready before humans brought in the 'liberated' pets.
---
Of course, Donau never needed to sleep, thanks to the Curse. But he was allowed to meditate, and that he did in the company of Monique. Traveling on another planet had been...well, a finest experience. He had sorely needed that.
But now it was time to welcome the new arrivals. <Friends!> he thought out to Anubis and Kritaros. <If you're not awake yet, you should get ready. New life to meet.>
---
A black german shepherd, a fully grown male as strong as they came, knocked at the door, then opened it and entered. He stood sharply and saluted. "Kermit, Sir? We have reports of an airplane incoming. It must be the new members of the Argon Tribe, Sir!"
---
At the Blue Peak Shore resort, a gentle rap on the door announced the entrance of a nurse, an african-american woman. "Ms. Melnikov? I'm sorry to disturb, but it's time to wake up to check on the baby. And breakfast is ready for your relatives." She smiled at the rest of the family gathered in the room
---
At Salisgrave Village, a blue-feathered bird was insistently rapping on Flint's head. "Hey ya, wake up! Walkeeer, everyone's gone. If you want to find something to eat , you better start moving! hey!" He rapped again
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis had Woken quite early in the morning it was dark out when he woke and stood upon the highest point of rocks on the mountain. he was doing breathing exercises after a rough nights worth of sleep. Although not tired he was excited for the coming arrivals. but then there was the matter of the liberated. The fox turned slowly and looked at the temple shining proudly like a beacon. the guards changing for the more nocturnal guards to sleep for the day, the signs of life as Kritaros walked about and the shamans woke from there places. but something was missing, and something felt off. "a mysteries to be solved today.....of all the questions i hold i can only wonder which one will be answered....a dream of scales is never the best....." The fox told himself as he took another deep breath and sighed contently the pleasant buzzing filling his ears as he looks at the sunrise and spots the plane. he gave a habitual wave to it from his place and smiled.
"yep....its real.....i didnt change timelines again thats good....now on to breakfast, im sure the shamans will be hungry once more or are already eating the...."delicacies" of the time period, nothing like eggs and bacon though"
Anubis said looking far below and jumping off the fox's eyes glowing once before he began to slow his fall and land gracefully onto his feet before walking into the temple after hearing Donau himself.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke had, by design, and by secret, asked Avaros to get him up a little earlier. He stretched, then climbed out of bed, before turning around and looking back.

TWO.

Amber was a dream come true, but, TWO?

He WAS blessed. He finally came to a conclusion. He quietly walked out heading to the bathroom and sandbox, yawning a bit.

Thanks Avaros. He thought to him. After coming out of the sandbox, and heading into the pool. He smiled. TWO. He shook his head disbelief. Before bending down to the water's edge on his knees, he scooped some out with his right paw, washing his left arm, starting at his elbow. Then his right arm. Then he went to the back wall to kneel down and pray.

He prayed for the island, for Spencers, for the new guests arriving today, and for all the inhabitants, and his wives, his nation, his former nation, finally his wives, his servants, and beasts. He giggled again getting up to go bathe.

Wives. He thought. He entered the pool and started washing himself. They'd be up soon enough. He thought a moment.

Avaros, can you tell me the exact time please? He thought. to him. Once again, he prayed for Spencers, asking to give him wisdom for the day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun stretched awake, smacking his mouth together aimlessly. Alone, again. But, as he opened his tent door greeting the sunrise, still, not a bad view eh? He went to take care of the morning business, before starting to pack, keeping in mind to find Flint.
The plane was not the only thing in the sky that morning. To those that saw it, it looked like a regular meteor. The dream Monique had shared was the last thing she did with her ghostly body. But to those who saw the green meteor streaking towards the city, it looked normal. Unless you looked at it with supernatural eyes. THEN you would notice the blue glow emanating. From within the small rock. As it descended, it got smaller. Til where it landed, it'd be no longer a threat.

However, those that DID watch it, it almost seemed, guided. For how else would it fall straight into a new shaman's chimney? Into the porridge pot? Causing the lid to snap off, flip, then back on, and some of the porridge to spill out into the kitchen? The lid was snapped shut though. Then a still, tiny voice came out from it.

"SOMEBODY GET ME OUTTA HERE OR YOUR ALL CURSED, I TELL YA!" it said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis had Woken quite early in the morning it was dark out when he woke and stood upon the highest point of rocks on the mountain. he was doing breathing exercises after a rough nights worth of sleep. Although not tired he was excited for the coming arrivals. but then there was the matter of the liberated. The fox turned slowly and looked at the temple shining proudly like a beacon. the guards changing for the more nocturnal guards to sleep for the day, the signs of life as Kritaros walked about and the shamans woke from there places. but something was missing, and something felt off. "a mysteries to be solved today.....of all the questions i hold i can only wonder which one will be answered....a dream of scales is never the best....." The fox told himself as he took another deep breath and sighed contently the pleasant buzzing filling his ears as he looks at the sunrise and spots the plane. he gave a habitual wave to it from his place and smiled.
"yep....its real.....i didnt change timelines again thats good....now on to breakfast, im sure the shamans will be hungry once more or are already eating the...."delicacies" of the time period, nothing like eggs and bacon though"
Anubis said looking far below and jumping off the fox's eyes glowing once before he began to slow his fall and land gracefully onto his feet before walking into the temple after hearing Donau himself.
"Ah, I should've known better of course," Donau said, walking to meet the black fox. "I hope you both had a pleasant night of sleep. So much excitement today awaiting!"
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke had, by design, and by secret, asked Avaros to get him up a little earlier. He stretched, then climbed out of bed, before turning around and looking back.
TWO.
Amber was a dream come true, but, TWO?
He WAS blessed. He finally came to a conclusion. He quietly walked out heading to the bathroom and sandbox, yawning a bit.
Thanks Avaros. He thought to him. After coming out of the sandbox, and heading into the pool. He smiled. TWO. He shook his head disbelief. Before bending down to the water's edge on his knees, he scooped some out with his right paw, washing his left arm, starting at his elbow. Then his right arm. Then he went to the back wall to kneel down and pray.
He prayed for the island, for Spencers, for the new guests arriving today, and for all the inhabitants, and his wives, his nation, his former nation, finally his wives, his servants, and beasts. He giggled again getting up to go bathe.
Wives. He thought. He entered the pool and started washing himself. They'd be up soon enough. He thought a moment.
Avaros, can you tell me the exact time please? He thought. to him. Once again, he prayed for Spencers, asking to give him wisdom for the day.
"7am sharp, as the humans would say," came the answer...spoken out.
Avaros was standing by the door in all his majesty, and sporting a proud grin. "I am confident you three spent a most joyful night, is that so? And don't worry, I already sent a thought to your most beautiful wives to wake them up. They will be joining you soon."
xhunterko wrote:Khun stretched awake, smacking his mouth together aimlessly. Alone, again. But, as he opened his tent door greeting the sunrise, still, not a bad view eh? He went to take care of the morning business, before starting to pack, keeping in mind to find Flint.
"Oh, look, another leftover," said another blue bird from a branch. "Your friend is that way. We trying to wake him up. Tough skull he got, yup!" His wing pointed in the direction some lamentations were coming...
---
"Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwhateverup! Leeeeevvveeeeyyyy!!!""
It wasn't hard mistaking the happy, energetic puppy for anyone else as Reginald jumped all over the black cat's bed...
inside a most luxurious room inside the fabled maintown of Zilnawa
Someone grunted nearby Levi. Someone with a tanned pattern on her back. "Before I wake up, he's *your* son, dear..." Alise said
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Off, with, his head. Amber thought as Avaros awoke them, still, she yawned stretched, and turned around, hugging Raijda.

"Seve-*..." Luke said, startled. He sighed.

"ALREADY late," he said, "Please tell me there's not a chopper outside and that Spencer has seen some sense to not arrive so early?" And here he grinned to Avaros.

TWO, Avaros. TWO. He thought to him.
Khun looked up, just a bit startled to hear a voice from nowhere, then, spotting the bird, he nodded.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," he said, then he grinned, "I don't doubt he HAS a thick skull, heh."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Off, with, his head. Amber thought as Avaros awoke them, still, she yawned stretched, and turned around, hugging Raijda.
"Seve-*..." Luke said, startled. He sighed.
"ALREADY late," he said, "Please tell me there's not a chopper outside and that Spencer has seen some sense to not arrive so early?" And here he grinned to Avaros.
TWO, Avaros. TWO. He thought to him.
<That is good. Us lions can hold up a harem, I am proud you have started your own.> Then, in his own speakvoice, "No 'chooper'. I guess you will be using a more...exotic transportation, should you be late. And you have a right to be."
Rajida hugged back the smaller feline. "We better get ready. Spencers will expect us to be punctual. Your peers will want to us well."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Buh... Whu? What? Hey hey ow!" With flailing arms and a few kicks of sand Flint sat up, groggy, sore, and now. Awake. "Mmh...". Flint shook his head and took a minute to rub his eyes.
"Gone? Did they move to the new place already? And what do you want?" The canine looked suspiciously up at the bird as he checked his collar for anything missing.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis smiled to Donau, "when will you ever take my advice and try to comatose yourself Donau for...a sensation of sleep" the fox replied as he hugs the rabbit once and nods to his words. "it will be. many many things to happen today....though best be ready when trouble stirs."
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"Buh... Whu? What? Hey hey ow!" With flailing arms and a few kicks of sand Flint sat up, groggy, sore, and now. Awake. "Mmh...". Flint shook his head and took a minute to rub his eyes.
"Gone? Did they move to the new place already? And what do you want?" The canine looked suspiciously up at the bird as he checked his collar for anything missing.
The bird jumped down, tilting its head, ruffling its feathers. "I want you to leave. Now this place is our nest, we watch it against intruders. Think you landwalkers got everything for yourselves?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis smiled to Donau, "when will you ever take my advice and try to comatose yourself Donau for...a sensation of sleep" the fox replied as he hugs the rabbit once and nods to his words. "it will be. many many things to happen today....though best be ready when trouble stirs."
"Trouble, eh? I think Erebus influenced you a bit too much: we should not foresee trouble, but only a positive occasion!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwhateverup! Leeeeevvveeeeyyyy!!!""
It wasn't hard mistaking the happy, energetic puppy for anyone else as Reginald jumped all over the black cat's bed...
inside a most luxurious room inside the fabled maintown of Zilnawa
Someone grunted nearby Levi. Someone with a tanned pattern on her back. "Before I wake up, he's *your* son, dear..." Alise said
Levi started awake, not quite remembering where he was or how he got there in his half asleep state... well where was pretty easy to guess from the architecture, and how was probably dreamwalking, but why... again, easy. Reg and Alise are here, that also covers who,... that leaves when. when did he get here? eh, 4 out 5 ain't bad. He yawned figuring he must have dream walked over here after spending some time with his folks and was so tired he forgot.
"hey, I didn't sign any adoption papers, we're just friends for now," he joked. "What's up Reg?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi started awake, not quite remembering where he was or how he got there in his half asleep state... well where was pretty easy to guess from the architecture, and how was probably dreamwalking, but why... again, easy. Reg and Alise are here, that also covers who,... that leaves when. when did he get here? eh, 4 out 5 ain't bad. He yawned figuring he must have dream walked over here after spending some time with his folks and was so tired he forgot.
"hey, I didn't sign any adoption papers, we're just friends for now," he joked. "What's up Reg?"
"There's a lot of stuff to explore! Breakfast! new friends! Lots of them!" Came the answer from him standing on all fours and wagging tail crazily. "And mom says I still can't do anything all alone in this big place!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote: "There's a lot of stuff to explore! Breakfast! new friends! Lots of them!" Came the answer from him standing on all fours and wagging tail crazily. "And mom says I still can't do anything all alone in this big place!"
"well then, I guess we better get started, especially with that breakfast thing," the cat replied as he got up and ready to leave. "let's go."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Don't forget about Monique, please.

Luke giggled.

I doubt I could handle more than two, Avaros, it'd kill me, heh. He thought to him.

"Helicopter, one of those metal bird things, spinning blades," he said, spinning a finger in the air, "If our radio is easily found we may be getting a chat on that soon enough." He started washing his lower torso and legs, before looking down at the marbled floor. Then looking up at the pillared ceiling and around the red drapery, he shook his head, still in slight disbelief.

"Ya know Avaros, we were, largely simple," he said, "Even though Amber was a chieftains daughter this will still be something to get used to."

"To the sandbox first," Amber said to Raijda, taking her hand and leading her out to the, well, she guess they they could call it the bathroom, heh.

"Morning husband, be right back," she said, leading the two of them into a corner sandbox.

"Morning loves," he said, looking at them starry eyed as they left. He sighed contentedly.

"And, just because we have a right to be, doesn't mean we should," he said.

He giggled once again.

"Two, and I of such a lowly station, heh heh," he said to himself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Did you notice that meteor earlier?" Khun asked the bird, "I hope it didn't cause too much damage where it hit. Though it looks as if it largely evaporated harmlessly. I wonder what lucky lycaon ended up with a space rock in their house this morning, heh." He mindlessly packed things away as he spoke, working in a set pattern.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"well then, I guess we better get started, especially with that breakfast thing," the cat replied as he got up and ready to leave. "let's go."
First thing, it wasn't difficult to find where the food was served: The smell guided the two toward a hall occupied by a number of different species natives.
A sight that would have caused more than one chieftain to cry with joy -or foam with indignation, for all species were represented: Lycaons, red wolves and rabbits! They just sat there, eating and talking, or would go to and fro another hall from where the delicious foodsmells came.
Reginald was awed. It was another rare thing that he'd just stay there without saying a word, but it happened just that!
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke giggled.
I doubt I could handle more than two, Avaros, it'd kill me, heh. He thought to him.
"Helicopter, one of those metal bird things, spinning blades," he said, spinning a finger in the air, "If our radio is easily found we may be getting a chat on that soon enough." He started washing his lower torso and legs, before looking down at the marbled floor. Then looking up at the pillared ceiling and around the red drapery, he shook his head, still in slight disbelief.
"Ya know Avaros, we were, largely simple," he said, "Even though Amber was a chieftains daughter this will still be something to get used to."
"To the sandbox first," Amber said to Raijda, taking her hand and leading her out to the, well, she guess they they could call it the bathroom, heh.
"Morning husband, be right back," she said, leading the two of them into a corner sandbox.
"Morning loves," he said, looking at them starry eyed as they left. He sighed contentedly.
"And, just because we have a right to be, doesn't mean we should," he said.
He giggled once again.
"Two, and I of such a lowly station, heh heh," he said to himself.
Avaros tut-tutted and patted his shoulder like a father could do with his son. "Of lowly station you are no more, Luke Argon. You are the head of your harem, you are the founder of this new fourth Tribe. You occupy a place at the head of politics in this island. You will greet your kind with all the dignity your status grants, with me as your shaman. Look at them in their eyes and falter not, all right?"
---
xhunterko wrote:The plane was not the only thing in the sky that morning. To those that saw it, it looked like a regular meteor. The dream Monique had shared was the last thing she did with her ghostly body. But to those who saw the green meteor streaking towards the city, it looked normal. Unless you looked at it with supernatural eyes. THEN you would notice the blue glow emanating. From within the small rock. As it descended, it got smaller. Til where it landed, it'd be no longer a threat.
However, those that DID watch it, it almost seemed, guided. For how else would it fall straight into a new shaman's chimney? Into the porridge pot? Causing the lid to snap off, flip, then back on, and some of the porridge to spill out into the kitchen? The lid was snapped shut though. Then a still, tiny voice came out from it.
"SOMEBODY GET ME OUTTA HERE OR YOUR ALL CURSED, I TELL YA!" it said.
The lid was open, and a quite dripping ghostly bat was taken out together with a spoon and served in a dish together with the porridge.
"Ah guess you don't have to worry about wasting energies on so little," the lycaon said. Despite him wearing the tattoos and accessories of a shaman, he acted as if the world around him wasn't much of a matter. He poured some tea into a cup, observing what was left of his house. "Ah needed to freshen up da place a bit, y'know."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Did you notice that meteor earlier?" Khun asked the bird, "I hope it didn't cause too much damage where it hit. Though it looks as if it largely evaporated harmlessly. I wonder what lucky lycaon ended up with a space rock in their house this morning, heh." He mindlessly packed things away as he spoke, working in a set pattern.
"Yup! Not the first time, though they usually fall into the sea. But worry not, we have a divinity to protect us, in case one really big came."
---
"Satellite shows no sign of radioactivity, Sir," Lyla said, reading the report to Spencers. "The hut belonged to the new shaman, but other than it being destroyed and some minor damage to the nearby structures, no other significant damages. The thing mostly evaporated with atmospheric entry, as estimated..." She hesitated for a moment. "...There *is* one thing, though..."
"Yes?"
"Ah," the hyena, special assistant to the Island's President, scratched her head. "Satellite also shows there is one person left inside the hut. I mean, the reading show he or she's alive, but..."
"Who would that person be?"
"Probably the shaman, that is his hut. A young one, just succeeded to the old one. I really wouldn't know what he's doing here, as he was supposed to be in Zilnawa yesterday, together with the others."
Spencers sighed. "That wouldn't be the first time a shaman surprised me. They...quite think outside the box. "Anyway, ask the chieftain permission, and if she gives you a green light, have a team arranged to recover what's left of the meteorite. Eggheads on the continent will go crazy."
Lyla nodded. "On it, Sir," and she left the room.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh don't worry about that. Speaking of dignity," Luke said, "For the sake of human customs, I was wondering if, ahem, you could, er, find me a loin cloth or longer robe to wear today?"
"That is quite the faith you have in your god," Khun said, organizing most things in his back pack, "Provided fate allows it, of course."
It was now Monique's turn to surprise the shaman! She hoped. With one hand she reached behind her back, twirling a small wooden staff just right for her.

"Ohhhh dear, I am so, so, SO sorry," Monique said, almost, almost mockingly, she couldn't help but grin devilishly.

Well well, may as well make this my first miracle. She thought. She spun around twirling the porridge off of her, standing directly on it. What the lack of porridge revealed was no ghostly specimen.

"I DO believe I ow someone a repair job," she said, snarkily. Then she gently tapped the staff on the porridge, and, as if in a time lapse, the damage was completely rewound! After it was done, Monique looked around, making sure everything was aright. Nodding, she then turned down her glow. Revealing a heavily tattooed, although real live tiny fruit bat.

"Don't even THINK of eating this girl," she said, "Besides, aren't at least YOU supposed to pray before your meals? Heh, oh, I'm sorry, I don't believe we've met." She then rose up to his eye level and bowed.

"Arbiter of the small and downtrodden, Adjutant to the dragon god of Tricana, and finally, Demigoddess of the forgotten, unprotected, and underdwellers," Monique said, finishing with a bow, "Monique the fruit bat."

She knew she probably couldn't surprise the shaman, but she could at least try! Or at least, try to annoy him for fun. But here, she turned shy and respectful again, having had her fun. She nervously twitched her left foot, placing it behind her right, still in the air though.

"Heh, what do you think?" She asked sheepishly.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:First thing, it wasn't difficult to find where the food was served: The smell guided the two toward a hall occupied by a number of different species natives.
A sight that would have caused more than one chieftain to cry with joy -or foam with indignation, for all species were represented: Lycaons, red wolves and rabbits! They just sat there, eating and talking, or would go to and fro another hall from where the delicious foodsmells came.
Reginald was awed. It was another rare thing that he'd just stay there without saying a word, but it happened just that!
as surprising as it was to see Reg standing still, Levi was distracted by the smell of the food. and he wasn't yet native enough to appreciate how rare the sights before him were. "let's get some breakfast," he said, heading towards the mess hall.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"I don't know... you guys seem more like scavengers than owners of any part of this island." Avery kept the skepticism in his voice as he stood up and brushed the sand off his legs and fur.
"Though I guess I should be taking off...". He had a treasure to find after all.
"Hmm, Now to find some titanboas...". He turned to the bird. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about them would you?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"That is quite the faith you have in your god," Khun said, organizing most things in his back pack, "Provided fate allows it, of course."
The bird shook itself, the equivalent of shrugging. "So far, it works. And you should learn some hard worshipping, landwalker. It will do you a world of good here!"
---
Roarin wrote:"I don't know... you guys seem more like scavengers than owners of any part of this island." Avery kept the skepticism in his voice as he stood up and brushed the sand off his legs and fur.
"Though I guess I should be taking off...". He had a treasure to find after all.
"Hmm, Now to find some titanboas...". He turned to the bird. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about them would you?"
"Oh, we know a lot of them. If you want to find any right now, just go to the city. You know, that way." It pointed at the towering buildings. "Or you could go underground and try your luck in darkness. Your pick."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:as surprising as it was to see Reg standing still, Levi was distracted by the smell of the food. and he wasn't yet native enough to appreciate how rare the sights before him were. "let's get some breakfast," he said, heading towards the mess hall.
Reg nodded. he stood very, very close to the cat, rather than running ahead. "Daddy?" he said in a whisper, ears flat against his skull. "Wolves. And rabbits. What do they do here?" Luckily, there was enough noise in the hall to let his question go unnoticed but by the cat
---
xhunterko wrote:"Ohhhh dear, I am so, so, SO sorry," Monique said, almost, almost mockingly, she couldn't help but grin devilishly.
Well well, may as well make this my first miracle. She thought. She spun around twirling the porridge off of her, standing directly on it. What the lack of porridge revealed was no ghostly specimen.
"I DO believe I ow someone a repair job," she said, snarkily. Then she gently tapped the staff on the porridge, and, as if in a time lapse, the damage was completely rewound! After it was done, Monique looked around, making sure everything was aright. Nodding, she then turned down her glow. Revealing a heavily tattooed, although real live tiny fruit bat.
"Don't even THINK of eating this girl," she said, "Besides, aren't at least YOU supposed to pray before your meals? Heh, oh, I'm sorry, I don't believe we've met." She then rose up to his eye level and bowed.
"Arbiter of the small and downtrodden, Adjutant to the dragon god of Tricana, and finally, Demigoddess of the forgotten, unprotected, and underdwellers," Monique said, finishing with a bow, "Monique the fruit bat."
She knew she probably couldn't surprise the shaman, but she could at least try! Or at least, try to annoy him for fun. But here, she turned shy and respectful again, having had her fun. She nervously twitched her left foot, placing it behind her right, still in the air though.
"Heh, what do you think?" She asked sheepishly.
---
Lyla looked at the next picture taken from the satellite. A picture that showed a hut perfectly formed where there was a crater a few seconds ago.
She decided that Spencers was right. Shamans, oy..." she thought, pinching her nose. But she *would* send a team to Salisgrave nonetheless.
---
"Oh, a small miracle. Well, it *is* an improvement, given your previous condition." The shaman finished his breakfast and stood up. "And no, we are not bond to rituals like humans. A shaman's faith is always strong, or shaman one wouldn't be. Easy as that. "Well, I guess I had been summoned to testify to your power, demigoddess..." He bowed to her. "What can I do for you, if Fate wants it?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Oh don't worry about that. Speaking of dignity," Luke said, "For the sake of human customs, I was wondering if, ahem, you could, er, find me a loin cloth or longer robe to wear today?"
"You three will find anything you need in your own quarters. I hope you're used to--" He frowned. "Now that's strange. Brothers?" he asked to no one in particular.
---
"I felt it too," Donau said puzzled. "Someone just...used a relevant amount of mana."
---
"Must be connected to that celestial event that transpired tonight," Erebus guessed.
---
"We should investigate," Kendra said.
"Such is not the case," said a familiar voice that seemed to come from all around, from the sky and the earth.
All around the island, natives' ears and minds jumped. Even those who had been cursed heard it.
The clouds -at least for those who were allowed to See, became the titanic Jormongard. The Cursed Ones saw his shape take form in roc and magma. In the High Temple, it happened to plants and water flows. "What transpired is what Fate decreed, and so a new part of the Miracle came to be. Now Behold!" And their minds, including Levi's and Reginald's, and Khun's and Flint's and the new Argon Tribe, were filled with another vision...

xhunterko wrote:After the sun dipped below the horizon, she saw a bright flash, then Monique found herself sitting in a white, glass box. She looked around. The ceiling and surroundings were white and high, she was curious, but slightly scared.
"Do not be afraid mortal, you are in the court of the Gods, and your trial has begun, but fear not," a voice said, "We are sympathetic to you. Your crime has caused a bit of a stir among the chair, but most are sympathetic. However, we can not simply waive your deeds."
Monique gulped. She stood at attention and bowed her head. If she were going to hell, she'd rather go repentant, and hope for a low level floor.
"I understand," she said quietly, "Do what you will."
"Not that I need your permission dearest. However, there was no malice meant in your deed, and there was only love behind it, making your punishment unfitting," the voice said, "So, we have decided to give you a second chance. At a cost."
"I'm more curious then anything," Monique said, "What cost?"
"We are going to give you power. AND knowledge of your duties. There has been a tiny gap in the godhead of Tricana that has been ignored for too long. Tiny creatures have had their prayers unanswered. The small and homeless have gone unloved and uncared for. The dwellers in the dark and underground and hidden places have stopped praying because they felt they were not heard," the voice said, "In short, there is a staffing problem. Btu we will not simply give it away. A fowl demon is about to be summoned to be slain. A skillset is missing from the party."
"Okay?" Monique said, "What do you want of me?"
"You are to aid in the slaying of this demon," the voice said, "Your power is temporary. And most will be used up in the battle. But there will be enough leftover to perform your duties as a temporary demigoddess for as long as you live on the island. Does that sound fair?"
Monique paused for a moment.
"Is death a possibility when fighting the demon?" She asked.
"Yes, while powerful and able to perform your duties, you are not immortal," the voice said, "What do you say?"
Monique thought a moment. Then sighed.
"Yes," she said solemnly, "I'll take care of the small, the neglected, the pitied, the forgotten, and the helpless."
"Then so be it," the voice said, "Remember, your power is not limitless, use it with care. But here, let us square you off with your family and lover, then attend you to your station."

And then the vision of that night past faded away.
"So now you know, Shamans and Dreamwalkers, and...gifted ones," if a sound could smile to a german shepherd puppy, it did, "Those who embraced the Miracle and are gathered here will not be left unredwarded. Your union will undo what your division did. I am grateful to you. Now rejoice and be the wise guide to your people as you were supposed to be."
And with that, the voice faded out.
---
Aboard the incoming Hughes H-4 "Hercules", a very worried veterinarian was checking the pulse of one of his nonhuman passengers. All of a sudden, wolves and cougars had just gone into a trance. They had gone still and their eyes had rolled back. Their vital stats had dropped to the bare minimum...
"Is there something the problem?" the elder cougar male asked all of a sudden, startling the vet. The man almost jumped back.
And now he saw them speaking excitedly -or rather, whispering excitedly at each other, looking from time to time at the man and giggling as if he were the object of some private joke...
The man put his stetoscope back around his neck. "Uh, no. Not really, sir. Just checking. We are landing in a few minutes."
---
Spencers felt a massive headache incoming. Definitely, he wasn't used to being talked to by a God...
He pressed a button on his communication set. Blue Peak Shore to Argon Camp. The new blood is almost here, I suggest your presence by Pier 1 ASAP. Over." He then took an aspirin from the drawer...
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

valerio wrote:DAWN
A black german shepherd, a fully grown male as strong as they came, knocked at the door, then opened it and entered. He stood sharply and saluted. "Kermit, Sir? We have reports of an airplane incoming. It must be the new members of the Argon Tribe, Sir!"
Kermit felt like yelling at the dog. He hated being woken up early, and this time he had actually been having a good dream, something rare for him. He decided to be nice, however, considering he was still burnt out from...what had happened last night.
"Okay, so what's so important about that? Are they allies of yours that I should know about, or something else?"
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:At the Blue Peak Shore resort, a gentle rap on the door announced the entrance of a nurse, an african-american woman. "Ms. Melnikov? I'm sorry to disturb, but it's time to wake up to check on the baby. And breakfast is ready for your relatives." She smiled at the rest of the family gathered in the room
"Urf. Vhat is ze time?" Arina queries, rolling over.
"Is too early." Ilya responds.
The two cats just glare at the intruder in the way only cats can. None of the occupants of the room have gotten much sleep since the baby has been waking and crying for a feed every few hours.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Kermit felt like yelling at the dog. He hated being woken up early, and this time he had actually been having a good dream, something rare for him. He decided to be nice, however, considering he was still burnt out from...what had happened last night.
"Okay, so what's so important about that? Are they allies of yours that I should know about, or something else?"
"Sir, the Capital reports that there are two payloads: cougars to replenish the Argon Tribe and Red Wolves to replenish the local population, Sir!"
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Urf. Vhat is ze time?" Arina queries, rolling over.
"Is too early." Ilya responds.
The two cats just glare at the intruder in the way only cats can. None of the occupants of the room have gotten much sleep since the baby has been waking and crying for a feed every few hours.
The nurse walked in. "It is never too late to check up on our favorite patients. Take it easy, there is no hurry, but it has to be done. A regular control never hurts."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Coming from the bathroom with Raijda in tow, Amber hugged Luke from behind.

"ONLY 2? Now come on, what if I or Raijda wanted to add another female," she said with a grin, "OR another male?" She was only teasing of course. Luke hugged her back.

"Sweeeeeties," he whined, hugging them back.

"I'm only kidding," Amber said to him, getting in the water to bathe.

"Avaros, we are expecting new blood today," she said to him, "That radio we have should be monitored. Mr. Spencers is a bit needy. See if anything has transpired since, if you can. Otherwise, send a message to Spenders to see if he is sending, or has sent a transport to pick us up. Like he said he would yesterday. It should be a helicopter or something. After, if there is still enough time, can you get a quick meal for us to eat on the way out? Use the stores if you have to. Hmm." She paused a moment.

"I'll save my lecture for later, but, what was it you were saying we'd find?" she stated. Luke looked at her smiling. She turned to him quickly.

"Stop it," she said, before turning back to Avaros. Expecting perhaps his finished statement and nothing more than compliance.
"So, it is safe to assume, they will be late, eh heh," said a large, authoritative cougar in the back of the plane, "I must say, I AM still surprised they all worked. All of them." He placed a small, rounded metal device back in his poncho pocket. A bang from a large crate gained his attention. He turned to it.

"Oi, last time I'm saying stop it!" he said to it, the humans must think they're crazy by now. He shook his head, the large feather on top his wide brimmed hat waving. He marveled. If the vision they shared were correct, that would explain a few things. Most of the other males of the tribe were dressed similarly as their station allowed. The imports from the Mauntaq tribe were ready. If a bit nervous.

"I just hope this god is REAL," a wife to his left said, her 6 counterparts nodding. The cougar took her paw in his own.

"Now lovelies, just cause that Jesus fella didn't work for us doesn't make him not real," he said, "Don't blame his followers." She sighed. Looking down at her VERY pregnant belly.

"Well, at least we'll have stability," she said, smiling, "Anything more from the Chime?" She said grinning. The Mauntuq chief shook his head.

"No, not since last night," he said, grinning.

Well well well Luke, got what you desired, finally. Sigh. Amber will have an earful in any case. He thought to himself. Smiling though. There was the question of the black female though. Does she really love them? Is she only using them for a gain of power? Would Luke have fallen so easily? He could only shake his head.

"Penny for your thoughts?" the wife he held hands with said. He shook his head.

"We don't have any, so none for you," he said, sticking his tongue out at, then kissing her.

"I hope this is a smooth landing," he said, "We're almost there." She tightly held his hand. He looked to his wolf friend that he made on this trip on his right.

"Nervous?" He asked him. The wife last in the row tapped a male cougar in the seat in front of her.

"Time to wake up," she said. The cougar shook his head.

"I know, I am simply studying my eyelids for cracks," he said from behind his bright yellow hat.

"Sure you are Markus," she said. Markus, Luke's older brother, simply grinned.
Finished packing, Khun stuck his tongue out at the bird.

"Oh trust me, I'm MORE than familiar with hard worshiping," Khun said, shouldering is backpack heading off in the direction of Flint, he sighed.

MORE than familiar. He thought.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique sighed.

Well, there went stealth. Oh well. She thought, shrugging. She looked at the bowing shaman.

Oh, oh, I guess I will have to get used to that, oh. She thought. Then she took a deep breath. She wasn't quite sure if she ever would get used to it. EVERY mortal desires to be worshiped and adored by the masses, and here she was, temporary demigoddess, not sure if she wanted it! The problem being, of course, was she was not sure she could live up to the expectation.

Here goes nothing. She thought.

"I, I don't believe so," she said, pausing a moment, "Are there any pressing needs or concerns at the moment that may require my attention that I am or may be able to take care of?"
Last edited by xhunterko on Tue May 30, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:The nurse walked in. "It is never too late to check up on our favorite patients. Take it easy, there is no hurry, but it has to be done. A regular control never hurts."
"Da, I suppose zis is true." With that admission the two humans begin to wrestle themselves out of bed and slowly begin to dress. As they do so Feliks begins to cry again and the reason is immediately clear as a malodorous stench begins to fill the room.
"Urgh..." The cats get out of bed and buckle on their collars.
<<"Maybe we can ask for a room of our own.">> Sasha whispers to Dinara as the pair leave the room and head for the elevator, intending to go to the buffet for breakfast.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Coming from the bathroom with Raijda in tow, Amber hugged Luke from behind.
"ONLY 2? Now come on, what if I or Raijda wanted to add another female," she said with a grin, "OR another male?" She was only teasing of course. Luke hugged her back.
"Sweeeeeties," he whined, hugging them back.
"I'm only kidding," Amber said to him, getting in the water to bathe.
"Avaros, we are expecting new blood today," she said to him, "That radio we have should be monitored. Mr. Spencers is a bit needy. See if anything has transpired since, if you can. Otherwise, send a message to Spenders to see if he is sending, or has sent a transport to pick us up. Like he said he would yesterday. It should be a helicopter or something. After, if there is still enough time, can you get a quick meal for us to eat on the way out? Use the stores if you have to. Hmm." She paused a moment.
"I'll save my lecture for later, but, what was it you were saying we'd find?" she stated. Luke looked at her smiling. She turned to him quickly.
"Stop it," she said, before turning back to Avaros. Expecting perhaps his finished statement and nothing more than compliance.
Avaros bowed. "Much as the competitive part of me would gladly be accepted as part of the harem, I am a more traditionalist kind of person, so I'll leave Luke lead his own. And as for the number of females, my friend, believe me, the more the merrier and the healthier future for the family--oh." There came the unmistakable sound of a helicopter approaching, while from the bay came the roaring of the airplane's engines. "I guess you will have to hurry up. The food is in the next room."
xhunterko wrote:"So, it is safe to assume, they will be late, eh heh," said a large, authoritative cougar in the back of the plane, "I must say, I AM still surprised they all worked. All of them." He placed a small, rounded metal device back in his poncho pocket. A bang from a large crate gained his attention. He turned to it.
"Oi, last time I'm saying stop it!" he said to it, the humans must think they're crazy by now. He shook his head, the large feather on top his wide brimmed hat waving. He marveled. If the vision they shared were correct, that would explain a few things. Most of the other males of the tribe were dressed similarly as their station allowed. The imports from the Mauntaq tribe were ready. If a bit nervous.
"I just hope this god is REAL," a wife to his left said, her 6 counterparts nodding. The cougar took her paw in his own.
"Now lovelies, just cause that Jesus fella didn't work for us doesn't make him not real," he said, "Don't blame his followers." She sighed. Looking down at her pregnant belly.
"Well, at least we'll have stability," she said, smiling, "Anything more from the Chime?" She said grinning. The Mantuq chief shook his head.
"No, not since last night," he said, grinning.
Well well well Luke, got what you desired, finally. Sigh. Amber will have an earful in any case. He thought to himself. Smiling though. There was the question of the black female though. Does she really love them? Is she only using them for a gain of power? Would Luke have fallen so easily? He could only shake his head.
"Penny for your thoughts?" the wife he held hands with said. He shook his head.
"We don't have any, so none for you," he said, sticking his tongue out at, then kissing her.
"I hope this is a smooth landing," he said, "We're almost there." She tightly held his hand. He looked to his wolf friend that he made on this trip on his right.
"Nervous?" He asked him. The wife last in the row tapped a male cougar in the seat in front of her.
"Time to wake up," she said. The cougar shook his head.
"I know, I am simply studying my eyelids for cracks," he said from behind his bright yellow hat.
"Sure you are Margos," she said. Margos, Luke's older brother, simply grinned.
The airplane maneuvered smoothly until she touched water with just the slightest bump, and she stopped right in the middle of the 'U' shaped Pier 1, the one the Allied Forces used for their largest warships, and that in recent years had been enlarged to easily allow the Sea Dragon.
The engines stopped, and three dors opened -one, the cabin's, and the other two to allow out passengers and cargo
The wolves came out first. They sniffed at the air, shielding their eyes from the sun already high in the sky and reflecting on the water like on a gigantic gem. "Home," one of them, a female, said. Unlike the cougars, they wore no clothing, though they wore tattoos and jewelries.
"I truly hope so," the male at her side said. "Knowing there's a demon stalking this place is not exactly...welcoming."
She didn't seem to mind that. "A God spoke to us from the skies, and I dare any mere demon to rival *that*. The God said we'd be protected and so it will be."
The wolves finished leaving the plane, and stood in three proud ranks of ten, while allowing room for the cougars to leave the "Hercules". In the meantime, a beeline of humans was busy unloading and restacking crate after crate of stuff for the tribes.
xhunterko wrote:Finished packing, Khun stuck his tongue out at the bird.
"Oh trust me, I'm MORE than familiar with hard worshiping," Khun said, shouldering is backpack heading off in the direction of Flint, he sighed.
MORE than familiar. He thought.
"Then vayas con dios, mi amor! Worshipping aside, have some token food for an offering to the boas, they appreciate their good manners."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:Monique sighed.
Well, there went stealth. Oh well. She thought, shrugging. She looked at the bowing shaman.
Oh, oh, I guess I will have to get used to that, oh. She thought. Then she took a deep breath. She wasn't quite sure if she ever would get used to it. EVERY mortal desires to be worshiped and adored by the masses, and here she was, temporary demigoddess, not sure if she wanted it! The problem being, of course, was she was not sure she could live up to the expectation.
Here goes nothing. She thought.
"I, I don't believe so," she said, pausing a moment, "Are there any pressing needs or concerns at the moment that may require my attention that I am or may be able to take care of?"
The shaman nodded. "Depending on your idea of 'pressing': Now that every native and some other fortunate soul knows about you and your role, you will have to introduce yourself to the High Shamans of the soon-to-be-four tribes at Zilnawa. Present company excluded, of course. Getting to know you personally is as much important as knowing you're here. Perhaps you will be allowed a demonstration or two to the benefit of the new blood that has just arrived, I am sure the God won't mind. A recommendation: do not overdo it. Even people of faith such as us don't like show-offing. And don't be afraid of being underestimated by those who live here: your status is granted by the Divinity and by His intermediaries. The mistake would be theirs, should they think less of you because of your size. Oh, and avoid temptations of immortality, demons love so much to trifle with mortals' desires...but this will be an object for another discussion, later."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Da, I suppose zis is true." With that admission the two humans begin to wrestle themselves out of bed and slowly begin to dress. As they do so Feliks begins to cry again and the reason is immediately clear as a malodorous stench begins to fill the room.
"Urgh..." The cats get out of bed and buckle on their collars.
<<"Maybe we can ask for a room of our own.">> Sasha whispers to Dinara as the pair leave the room and head for the elevator, intending to go to the buffet for breakfast.
Of course, the place was a buzz of excited chatting. Many one tourists had gone to bed thinking it had been quite the elaborate dream, yesterday...only to realize it wasn't. People and pets of all species and ages were looking at each other's phones as if in a contest of who had taken the best picture. By the talks, it was clear that the majority of people wanted to stay, and that Amazon was going to be crashed with orders of drones...
Last edited by valerio on Mon May 29, 2017 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reg nodded. he stood very, very close to the cat, rather than running ahead. "Daddy?" he said in a whisper, ears flat against his skull. "Wolves. And rabbits. What do they do here?" Luckily, there was enough noise in the hall to let his question go unnoticed but by the cat
Levi wasn't exactly sure what he was asking. "well, it looks like they're eating and talking," he answered... wow that sounded like a dad joke, is he actually a dad now? "more generally, they're probably here exploring just like us."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi wasn't exactly sure what he was asking. "well, it looks like they're eating and talking," he answered... wow that sounded like a dad joke, is he actually a dad now? "more generally, they're probably here exploring just like us."
Reginald tucked Levi's arm until the cat had bowed down so that the puppy could whisper in his ear, "But them wolves hate *everyone* and the rabbits are *mean*. Mom said it's dangerous to be near them. And have you heard that big loud voice? Monique is a demisomething? Can we have waffles?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald tucked Levi's arm until the cat had bowed down so that the puppy could whisper in his ear, "But them wolves hate *everyone* and the rabbits are *mean*. Mom said it's dangerous to be near them. And have you heard that big loud voice? Monique is a demisomething? Can we have waffles?"
Levi crouched down to be at eye level with Reg and put his paws on Reg's shoulders. "well, things can change, Reg," he explained. "Sometimes suddenly and when you least expect it. there wasn't a city here this time yesterday. I didn't live here a week ago days ago. and maybe the most surprising, I guess I'm your dad now? all of these are good changes. and if the wolves give you any trouble, I'll protect you."
it took him a bit to register his other questions. he honestly hadn't noticed he heard the voice, he was distracted by food. "and yeah, I heard the voice, apparently she is, and if they have them then we have to get waffles. It's the law. or at least should be."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The cougars did so. And Markus, creeping up to the Wolves front line, placed an extra hat on the wolf that just spoke.

"I swear brethren, you folk will learn the value of clothing sooner rather than later, heh," he said.

The crate that Mauntuq had spoken to was being lifted.

"Hey, hey! Careful with that crate, there's fragile things in there!" He said, pointing a finger at the human workers moving it. He smiled at the antics at Markus as they headed out to join the wolves line.

"Keep that where it can be easily accessed too!" He stated firmly.

"Already reveling in his high station and up to trouble I see, heh," Mauntuq said.
Last edited by xhunterko on Tue May 30, 2017 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi crouched down to be at eye level with Reg and put his paws on Reg's shoulders. "well, things can change, Reg," he explained. "Sometimes suddenly and when you least expect it. there wasn't a city here this time yesterday. I didn't live here a week ago days ago. and maybe the most surprising, I guess I'm your dad now? all of these are good changes. and if the wolves give you any trouble, I'll protect you."
it took him a bit to register his other questions. he honestly hadn't noticed he heard the voice, he was distracted by food. "and yeah, I heard the voice, apparently she is, and if they have them then we have to get waffles. It's the law. or at least should be."
"Yup, you are a cool dad and all, and it's a good law! Waffles!" He yapped at the furs...and the men serving the numerous guests."
"Oh, here you are pup!" said the merry voice of Matteo. The owner of an Italian restaurant trailer was just filling plate after plate. "Spencers just paid me a fortune to go to max speed and cook for all these people. You said waffles, right? Ahh, poor Matteo didn't have the time to prepare some real italian sweets for your breakfast, so we have a lot of waffles with syrup." He winked at the pup "Cherry syrup as usual? And for you, bel gattone, what will it be? A nice Zabaione con savoiardi?"
---
xhunterko wrote:The cougars did so. And Margos, creeping up to the Wolves front line, placed an extra hat on the wolf that just spoke.
"I swear brethren, you folk will learn the value of clothing sooner rather than later, heh," he said.
The crate that Mauntuq had spoken to was being lifted.
"Hey, hey! Careful with that crate, there's fragile things in there!" He said, pointing a finger at the human workers moving it. He smiled at the antics at Margos as they headed out to join the wolves line.
"Keep that where it can be easily accessed too!" He stated firmly.
"Already reveling in his high station and up to trouble I see, heh," Mauntuq said.
The female took the hat off and sniffed at it. "This place is so filled with trees, why need a silly thing?" But it was a gift and it would've been rude to refuse it, so she put it on again. At least, there were hole for her ears.
"What do you carry in all those crates?" asked a young wolf, puzzled.