HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"what?" Anubis could only say in an utter look of dumbfoundment and confusion as he saw what the cat had.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku finished the outline and started coloring the picture.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:Flint smiled and shrugged.
"Yeah, if you guys don't mind me tagging alone." He scratched the side of his chin.
"I wanted to go check them out myself, heard they know how to have fun."
"Oh, they do," Levi said. "Great food, too."
"I wouldn't mind you tagging along... I'm sorry, I didn't actually catch your name," Buster answered.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"what?" Anubis could only say in an utter look of dumbfoundment and confusion as he saw what the cat had.
Mcavity snapped his fingers. "Oh, right. Newbie. Sorry." He turned to the water, where there was no boat visible at the end of the pier, and shouted, "Come on, Pops! Your passenger is here!"
A moment later, a mother-of-dog-BIG White Shark emerged with a roar of water! "Popeye reporting for duty, Sir!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun rolled over in his sleep once more. Eventually he'd be getting up. But not at that moment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke sipped from his mug once more.

"I will be happy when I can finally close and lock a door to keep bad nosy neighbors out of my abode. Morning hon," Luke said, the last he said to Amber. Amber looked about the room, noticed the other mug, and stretched out both paws and arms in a grasping motion towards the mug.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Oh? I'm sorry." The Flint walked up to Buster with an outstretched hand. "Folks here call me Flint. Pleasure to meet you." Might as well circulate the name since he's here...
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Luke sipped from his mug once more.
"I will be happy when I can finally close and lock a door to keep bad nosy neighbors out of my abode. Morning hon," Luke said, the last he said to Amber. Amber looked about the room, noticed the other mug, and stretched out both paws and arms in a grasping motion towards the mug.
Donau handed her the mug. "Our trucks out there are waiting. You got the time for your last luxury breakfast before leaving."
---
Janus waved to Flint. He could see the guy had a...wary streak about him, and he could relate to him.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis's fur was on edge but he only looked at the shark with wonder. he spoke something that could be translated to "grand pharoah above" in egyptian as he only smiled at what was next.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis's fur was on edge but he only looked at the shark with wonder. he spoke something that could be translated to "grand pharoah above" in egyptian as he only smiled at what was next.
As the majestic beast approached, true to his name, Popeye showed one blind eye crossed by a nasty scar. "First time, landwalker? Worry not, I'll be...gentle." His toothy sawtooth smile could have been friendly, but wasn't exactly made for PR.
"Oay, here's the deal, fox," Mcavity said. I'll help you with the reins. Use the slippers, they are made to help you stay on your feet without hurting your pads. Shark skin can be rough. Popeye here can swim faster than them small boats, so you just trust him, keep a hold and you'll be at Lancaster in no time. Popeye will be replaced by one of his pals, Pogo. Same drill. Everything clear?"
Hotep the psychic

"like skiing eh?" anubis asked taking the reins and slippers before smiling at the idea as he looked at popeye
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:"Oh? I'm sorry." The Flint walked up to Buster with an outstretched hand. "Folks here call me Flint. Pleasure to meet you." Might as well circulate the name since he's here...
"And what do folks elsewhere call you?" Buster asked with a smile.
"Oh, he won't tell us, just roll with it," Levi informed the rabbit.
"Curious... Well, we should get going. Are we going to teleport or take more conventional transport?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"like skiing eh?" anubis asked taking the reins and slippers before smiling at the idea as he looked at popeye
Mcavity hopped down the pier and onto the shark's back. "OK, fox: put on the slippers and jump down here."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"And what do folks elsewhere call you?" Buster asked with a smile.
"Oh, he won't tell us, just roll with it," Levi informed the rabbit.
"Curious... Well, we should get going. Are we going to teleport or take more conventional transport?"
"We got small tourist boats," Alyse said. "Made to enjoy the coastal scenery. Half an hour and we'll be at the resort. Come." she walked out the room, motioning the group to follow her.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh hey, want me to get Khun? I'm sure he'd want to come along and meet the new folks," Monique said behind Alyse.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Breakfast sounds great right now!" Luke said. Amber perked her head up from a sip.

"Breakfast?" She said, still a little dazed.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Oh hey, want me to get Khun? I'm sure he'd want to come along and meet the new folks," Monique said behind Alyse.
Alyse counted the group. Janus, Buster, Levi, Reggie, Flint... "Yes, there's room for Khun as well. Monique, be a dear and tell Khun to join us at the piers, will you?"[/quote]
xhunterko wrote:"Breakfast sounds great right now!" Luke said. Amber perked her head up from a sip.
"Breakfast?" She said, still a little dazed.
"Richest one you'll ever get, protein-filled, and all the sweets you want to boost your body. I wouldn't miss the occasion."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku had finished coloring the drawing and walked over to Otis. "Do you like it?" he asked, showing him the picture.

(Just imagine that Brizo is a cat. :3)
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anbis did as told putting on the slippers and following macavity
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku had finished coloring the drawing and walked over to Otis. "Do you like it?" he asked, showing him the picture.
(Just imagine that Brizo is a cat. :3)
Without even looking, Otis snatched the picture from Sjukaku's paw, then had a look at--
His eyes bulged out of their sockets! "Mary Santa madre de guadalupe!" <Holy mother Mary of Guadalupe> He then looked with pure awe at the young cat. "This a joke?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anbis did as told putting on the slippers and following macavity
The pink-furred cat started wrapping the fox in the reins, following a precise pattern, so that his whole body was eventually towed to the shark. "Did you get it all? You'll have to do it yourself for the return trip. And watch out you do it well, Pogo is...unpredictable."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Um, no. Why would it be a joke?" Shukaku replied, confused.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Um, no. Why would it be a joke?" Shukaku replied, confused.
Otis put the plank carefully on the ground, as if fearing to break it. "In fact it's not. You're hired. See that board? That's for the ship's name. Paint it nice and well, and you won't have to worry about food for a week."
Hotep the psychic

"um i think so." Anubis said redoing the site in his head. within him however Kritaros did a face palm.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku's ears perked up at that comment. "Really? Thank you!" he said. He got the paints and the board and was walking away but he stopped. "Is this just for the name or for both the name and the picture." he asked. hoping Otis wouldn't yell at him again.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku's ears perked up at that comment. "Really? Thank you!" he said. He got the paints and the board and was walking away but he stopped. "Is this just for the name or for both the name and the picture." he asked. hoping Otis wouldn't yell at him again.
Otis sighed, but didn't yell. "Ship. Named. After. Deity. Good. Luck. Charm. Easy enough?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"um i think so." Anubis said redoing the site in his head. within him however Kritaros did a face palm.
Mcavity just jumped over the pier's pole and climbed his way back up to the pier. "Good. Now squat down a bit and forward so that you're more aerodinamic, hold onto the reins and let Popeye do the work. Try to relax, it's fun!"
As if that had been a signal, the shark started! he soon gained cruise speed and it submerged, except for the space he left exposed for Anubis to stand safely on his back
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku gave Otis a thumbs up and walked back over to his spot and started painting.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis did as told and before he could say anything he was off. Luckily he wasn't wearing his hat or carrying his bag otherwise hed forgot it as it fell. His only thought was how fast the Popeye was going and how speechless he felt.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Good morning good morning good morning good morning! It's time to get up get up! Good morning good morning good morning! It's time to rise and shine!" Monique sang to Khun as she flitted about the tent. Khun woke up with a start at first, then smiled.

"How did you know? My wife used to sing that song often in the morning," Khun said a bit groggy. Monique giggled.

"My mom sang me that song, oh by the way," Monique said, then she explained to him what the group was doing. It didn't register at first, and he even laid back down afterward. Then he immediately bolted back up, and looked around, looking for Reginald. Then slowly, everything registered again. Khun rolled his eyes to no one and sighed. Monique giggled at his consternation.

"Do me a favor and keep my wife hush hush," Khun said, "I'll go out and find a tree and head down."

But why? Monique thought to herself. Curious now. I'll ask him later.

Khun returned and grabbed his back pack and staff and headed towards the piers. Monique followed, humming the good morning song along the way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber looked up from a big swallow of the coffee cup.

"Yummy!" She said. Luke shook his head and just smiled, getting up.

"Looking forward to it," he said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Amber looked up from a big swallow of the coffee cup.
"Yummy!" She said. Luke shook his head and just smiled, getting up.
"Looking forward to it," he said.
"Fine. This time it will be the Sec's mess hall. You'll eat the real dogs' stuff. Everything you need to be strong through the day and some more. Follow me." He motioned them to follow out.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint followed Alyse, trailing near Buster and Janus. He raised an eyebrow, looking from Alyse and Levi to Janus and his rabbit friend. Talk about being the fifth wheel...
"So, if you don't mind me asking, how'd you guys meet anyways?" The question was for Buster and Janus. The dog raised his hands.
"No offense, but it's not often that I see a wolf and rabbit couple."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Honestly, we just met a few days ago and he fell for me right away," Buster replied. "It wasn't the first time, but usually I just tell the person there's no chance I'd ever date them.... But apparently I fell for him just as quickly cause I didn't want to hurt him. Maybe his eyes got me intrigued, maybe I just wanted to date an artist like my mom, I can't say for sure. Anyway, after I sorted out my unfamiliar feelings and saved his life we started dating. And don't worry, we're fully aware that we make an odd couple."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"But really, when is odd going to be the new normal like it should be? Morning and hello," Khun said from behind the group.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Honestly, we just met a few days ago and he fell for me right away," Buster replied. "It wasn't the first time, but usually I just tell the person there's no chance I'd ever date them.... But apparently I fell for him just as quickly cause I didn't want to hurt him. Maybe his eyes got me intrigued, maybe I just wanted to date an artist like my mom, I can't say for sure. Anyway, after I sorted out my unfamiliar feelings and saved his life we started dating. And don't worry, we're fully aware that we make an odd couple."
Encouraged by those words, Janus, blushing slightly, added, "Yup, he saved me alright. I...suffered from a condition that forced me to stay awake only during daytime. I have spent most of my life without even knowing what night was like, except for tv shows and pictures, that is. Thanks to him, I now can live my life in full. And yes, i found him...beautiful, since the first time I saw him."

Alyse's ears flicked at the voice of Khun. "Well, looks like our last passenger is here at last, good morning."
"Morning!" Janus waved to the new dog. So MANY interesting people to meet in one day!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku finished painting the ship's name and started painting the good luck charm.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Alyse's ears flicked at the voice of Khun. "Well, looks like our last passenger is here at last, good morning."
"Morning!" Janus waved to the new dog. So MANY interesting people to meet in one day!
"Good Morning," Buster said with a smile to the new guy. "I didn't realize my cousin had so many new friends here."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, I have at least 3 months on this island so I figured I may as well make friends whilst I'm here. And your cousin's been a good choice so far," Khun said, "It's good to be in the company of like minded spirits. By the way, I didn't get out much but did you guys come on the Sea Dragon as well?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Heh, I have at least 3 months on this island so I figured I may as well make friends whilst I'm here. And your cousin's been a good choice so far," Khun said, "It's good to be in the company of like minded spirits. By the way, I didn't get out much but did you guys come on the Sea Dragon as well?"
"Teleportation via magical means, actually," Janus answered. By now, he was getting used to say it just to see the face they made at that
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun's mouth dropped open and he stood there for a moment.

"Come again?" He said, dumbfounded.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Wait, did I not tell you my family can teleport?" Levi asked. He then stepped through a spirit door and exited next to Khun. "I thought for sure I'd mentioned it."
"I can't believe you'd forget like that," Buster said with a smile going along with the joke. "Did you also forget to mention we aren't from Earth?" He pulled the mars rock from out of his collar.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, YOU of course yeah," Khun said, pointing to Levi, "But I-I d-din't think you meant ev-veryone."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, let's get started," Luke said getting up and taking a paw from Amber, helping her up.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Well, let's get started," Luke said getting up and taking a paw from Amber, helping her up.
Donau led the new big cat couple to the mess hall...where, sitting at a table, they found a familiar fur.
"Why, hello kittens," Rajida said. Three plates filled with a standard meal made of eggs, sausages, bread, cheese and potatoes, served with a carton of whole milk, waited. "Ready for your new life?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:"Well, YOU of course yeah," Khun said, pointing to Levi, "But I-I d-din't think you meant ev-veryone."
"He didn't, we're just messing with you," Buster explained. "He only just found out I can do it. And I need to ask Janus' guardian spirit to do it for me, we can't just do it on our own."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku finished painting the good luck charm. He stepped back and admired his work. He carefully picked up the board and walked back over to Otis. "I'm done." Shukaku said, showing Otis the board.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT