HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis listened to Karanta and the nodded"I will accept your offer" Anubis said thinking of what she said. "And what do you mean too many emotions?" he asked after curiously
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:Aww, you two look cute together! Monique thought to Maxine, patting her head. And yes, good idea. I'll try and wait. I just get so anxious sometimes to meet people.

Monique then scanned the crowd atop Maxine's head. She was looking for someone. Who she was looking for, and someone else. Someone of power. She was told she could hide herself in the spirit from anyone. And she wanted to give it a try.
Heh, thank you Monique.. But to tell you the truth, We're not actually together.. Maxine thought to her, wanting to be truthfull to at least someone.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Believe me, I'm not gonna pass up a chance to help with these powers. So I'm free to get back to my friends now?"
"Just dreamwalk back to your destination. It will help you improve your talent in taking a shortcut."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan chuckled at that. "Oh, don't worry, they'll get what they deserve!"

Soon the three wolves running from Balkan and the lycaon female with him climbed a small height and stumbled upon the edge of it. Underneath them was a large mud-pit and there was no way for them to just through it, nor to escape to the sides because of the thick vegetation on both sides. without noticing the three were also staying on a large fallen branch.
Shortly after they heard voices from behind them as the half-wolf and Lycaon emerged from a bush.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Balkan said, grinning "The wolves that make fun out of their superior!" he looked at Angelina and pointed at the branch "Shall we?" he asked grabbing the end of the branch.
"Ambassadors first," she said, flashing him an impish grin.
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:Rook turned around. "Huh? Ah, Maxie!!" He shouted to her, waving. He then leaned towards Asimov's ear. "Are you serious or was that a joke?" Rook whispered to him.
I think you should stay hidden, we'll show him somewhere private.. Maxine thought to Monique. "Hey Rook!" Maxine called back, walking up to him. And to Rook's surprise, Maxine hugged him.
"Wh-Ah, Hey!" Rook smiled, blushing a little.
"How's my big man?" Maxine asked after the hug, thinking she's probably pushing the whole 'boyfriend' thing a bit too far now..
"Uh, fine.. Just finished setting up the dishes for the party.." Rook replied, rubbing his arm and feeling slightly uncomfortable.
"Great! Who's your friends and when's the party starting?" Maxine smiled, looking to Adrian and Asimov.
"W-well, this is Adrian, and this is Asimov.." Rook explained, pointing to each respectively. "..And when is the party, Asimov?" he asked him.
"ye just go on that clearing, start dancing, singing, whatever you want, and eat a lot. Hopefully, the wolves will join us soon." Then, to Rook he whispered quickly, "Ah'll let you guessin', tomboy."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis listened to Karanta and the nodded"I will accept your offer" Anubis said thinking of what she said. "And what do you mean too many emotions?" he asked after curiously
"You caused some commotion at the humans' village, you met the wolves, and now, rather than accepting the offer of a comfy home you're staying by yourself, although I understand the reason. That's why I want to help you, so that you'll stop playing the lone wolf. You deserve better than the life of a feral, don't you agree?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
valerio wrote: "How's my big man?" Maxine asked after the hug, thinking she's probably pushing the whole 'boyfriend' thing a bit too far now..

"Uh, fine.. Just finished setting up the dishes for the party.." Rook replied, rubbing his arm and feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Great! Who's your friends and when's the party starting?" Maxine smiled, looking to Adrian and Asimov.

"W-well, this is Adrian, and this is Asimov.." Rook explained, pointing to each respectively. "..And when is the party, Asimov?" he asked him.
Adrian acknowledged Maxine with a nod, "Nice to meet you Maxine.
valerio wrote: "ye just go on that clearing, start dancing, singing, whatever you want, and eat a lot. Hopefully, the wolves will join us soon." Then, to Rook he whispered quickly, "Ah'll let you guessin', tomboy."
"
"Well what're we waiting for? Let's go!"
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique sat on the edge of her nose so she could get a better look at her. She raised an eyebrow.

Oh really? Then you're putting on a really good act.
She thought to her. And is he aware of it?
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Seth wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote: "How's my big man?" Maxine asked after the hug, thinking she's probably pushing the whole 'boyfriend' thing a bit too far now..

Adrian acknowledged Maxine with a nod, "Nice to meet you Maxine.
Maxine nodded to Adrian. "Nice to meet you too."
xhunterko wrote:Monique sat on the edge of her nose so she could get a better look at her. She raised an eyebrow.

Oh really? Then you're putting on a really good act.
She thought to her. And is he aware of it?
Of course! Notice him blushing? She thought to Monique.
valerio wrote: "ye just go on that clearing, start dancing, singing, whatever you want, and eat a lot. Hopefully, the wolves will join us soon." Then, to Rook he whispered quickly, "Ah'll let you guessin', tomboy."
Seth wrote:"Well what're we waiting for? Let's go!"
"Righto, off we go then!" Rook agreed, leading the three to the clearing. I wonder what Asimov meant by that.. Rook thought as he walked..
Character Reference
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Just dreamwalk back to your destination. It will help you improve your talent in taking a shortcut."
"Oh, I planned on it. Later," Levi said. He saluted, then jumped, performing a backflip into the portal he opened. As he fell, he focused his thoughts on Lucky, opening a portal below him hoping to wind up wherever he had gone. He landed gracefully on his feet in the spirit realm before immediately doing a front flip into the new portal.
He landed on his feet wherever the second portal had taken him and looked around.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

How could you not! Monique thought. I think he'd be kinda upset to just drop it. You sure you don't want to explore those feelings? Or are you attached to someone else?
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Oh, I planned on it. Later," Levi said. He saluted, then jumped, performing a backflip into the portal he opened. As he fell, he focused his thoughts on Lucky, opening a portal below him hoping to wind up wherever he had gone. He landed gracefully on his feet in the spirit realm before immediately doing a front flip into the new portal.
He landed on his feet wherever the second portal had taken him and looked around.
Levi found himself staring at a human frozen in the act of raising a blooded knife.
A human smelling like fish.
Like every other human inside the warehouse, cleaning the fish they had just caught.
They all looked surprised.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"darn it, my aim is off again," he whispered to himself. "Sorry to drop in like this. Any of you seen a dog named lucky? Possibly with Reginald and his mom? and that fox that everyone was freaking out about earlier?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The human pointed the knife in the direction of the door. "Mary's. No fox here."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Thanks. I guess I'll just walk this time," he said as he headed for the door. dang, I wanted to talk to that... Imp, was it? Whatever, guess I'll have to find them later.
once out of the warehouse, he looked around to try to remember which direction he had to go.
then he gave up. Hey, Barty. Any chance you could give me directions?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Thanks. I guess I'll just walk this time," he said as he headed for the door. dang, I wanted to talk to that... Imp, was it? Whatever, guess I'll have to find them later.
once out of the warehouse, he looked around to try to remember which direction he had to go.
then he gave up. Hey, Barty. Any chance you could give me directions?
The ghost lycaon chuckled. <For one who slept at that very home, you surely are forgetful.> He pointed to one of the houses. <That one. And you get soup if you hurry.>
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Thanks, he said as he jogged up to the door and knocked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

Lucky was rather confused as to why Anubis had run off. Perhaps he had other business to attend to. He certainly hoped that it was nothing of the illegal sort. On the bright side, he could safely say he was taken care of. For the first time since he started vacation he could actually say he was "on vacation."

"Thanks for the help, my leg's a little more beat up than it usually is." Lucky rubbed his bruises and nodded to his newest caretaker.

Suddenly Lucky heard a knocking at the door.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I'll get it," Mary said, and opened. "Oh, hi Levi. Wondering where you had gone. Please, come in, I was about to make soup for Lucky. Don't stress him, he needs some rest for his leg." She turned and walked toward the kitchen.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'll keep that in mind," he said as he headed in to where Lucky was. "Hey. Where'd the fox get off to?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote: "Take a seat, you two!" Dimitar motioned to the two chairs in front of his desk.
Flint fur bristled slightly at the sound of Mr. Johnson's (I'm assuming) booming voice. But he followed suit, sitting down in the other empty chair.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"Ambassadors first," she said, flashing him an impish grin.
Balkan grinned even wider. "Sure thing!" he said and pulled the branch, causing the wolves to slip and fall into the mud pits. A few moments later the three lupines emerged from the mud, covered head to toe in it. The three began to grumble about unfairness and cheating, soon changing the topic on how to clean themselves. Vex and Ur quickly finished that topic and grabbed a couple of handfuls of the sticky mud in their paws and, grinning, threw them at Balkan and Angelina, hitting both targets with their second throws. Ulv just facepawed.
The half-wolf was hit in the face, while Angelina was hit in the left shoulder.

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint fur bristled slightly at the sound of Mr. Johnson's (I'm assuming) booming voice. But he followed suit, sitting down in the other empty chair.
"Good!" Dimitar said "Now, about that business Mr. Meyer here told me about." He began "Asparuh was a good friend of mine." the man looked at the dogs "I read the letter, Martin..." he made a dramatic pause, during which even Martin's neutral expression showed slight signs of worrisomeness. "... and I agree." He added with a smile, then looked at Flint and his smile disappeared "And you, pup, caused quite rumors around the staff. Tell me, how did you got here and who's your owner, or your 'Dad' or 'Mom'. However you like to call him or her?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Seth wrote:"Well what're we waiting for? Let's go!"
"Righto, off we go then!" Rook agreed, leading the three to the clearing. I wonder what Asimov meant by that.. Rook thought as he walked..
Adrian followed, tail wagging like mad.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Hotep the psychic

Anubis shook his head in understanding. "that's why I must speak to my brother im am confused on my choices. I.....I have never really known such kindness before pace killed my owners years ago, My brothers decisions are what I can believe is true now." Anubis said back to the spirit helping her. His ears flattened against his head looking away slightly embaresed as he sounded like a little kid.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint gave a quick, perplexed glance at Martin before answering the man.
"I... arrived here on a fishing boat a day or two ago. I guess they don't mind extra passengers as long as you stay out of the way (and out of sight)."
He shrugged, thinking the last question over.
"As for owners..." He narrowed his eyes slightly.
"I haven't had a mom or dad in years..." He paused.
"And the last 'owners' I had." Making air quotes with his fingers.
"Were the people that worked at the Denver City Dog Pound in Colorado."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan grinned even wider. "Sure thing!" he said and pulled the branch, causing the wolves to slip and fall into the mud pits. A few moments later the three lupines emerged from the mud, covered head to toe in it. The three began to grumble about unfairness and cheating, soon changing the topic on how to clean themselves. Vex and Ur quickly finished that topic and grabbed a couple of handfuls of the sticky mud in their paws and, grinning, threw them at Balkan and Angelina, hitting both targets with their second throws. Ulv just facepawed.
The half-wolf was hit in the face, while Angelina was hit in the left shoulder.
"So, revolt in Paradise, eh?" Angelina bent down and scooped up a handful of mud. She then threw it at Vex -"Right on the kisser!" she laughed.
---
Seth wrote:Adrian followed, tail wagging like mad.
"There comes our champion!" Michael said. "Trying something new on the buffet already, love"? he said, his head pointing at Rook.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis shook his head in understanding. "that's why I must speak to my brother im am confused on my choices. I.....I have never really known such kindness before pace killed my owners years ago, My brothers decisions are what I can believe is true now." Anubis said back to the spirit helping her. His ears flattened against his head looking away slightly embaresed as he sounded like a little kid.
"In this case close your eyes and think of a place where you feel safe and at peace. There, you will find your brother. now, focus."
(ooc - you can have that discussion in all freedom now, karanta is no longer speaking until you're done)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars heaved a sigh of relief as he let Levi teleport back to wherever he came from. ''Alright. Shaman Yago. Shaman Gilestra, I take my leave now. Ring me up if you need my services again.'' Lars said, stepping into his physical body. Once his soul fitted in like a glove, he stretched for a couple of moments, then made his way back to the village, quickly trekking through the forest and reaching a familiar bathouse.

''Hey ladies. I'm home again...'' the shaman GSD said, trudging towards his two mates seated on the couch and scootched himself in between them, putting both his big arms around their shoulders and licking their noses. ''Sorry for tearing myself away from our quality time together. Duty calls, even after being promoted to Shaman Warrior. Anyways, I would like to have a bath and a massage. I think I'm starting to get that wet dog smell after all that swimming...'' Lars said, sniffing something unpleasant emitting from his fur.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: ---
"There comes our champion!" Michael said. "Trying something new on the buffet already, love"? he said, his head pointing at Rook.
Adrian rolled his eyes at Michael, "Just because you fancy yourself a Casanova doesn't mean I have to. I'm quite happy with what I have. This is Rook and his Girlfriend Maxine. I met them while I was helping set up for the party.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Hotep the psychic

Anubis closed his eyes slowly to concentrate. when he opened them he was inside a memory of his old house, a figure with three tails and wolfish features was walking back and forth. Anubis watched him knowing it was his brother, "its been...its been awhile since we last met huh?" Anubis said a little shyly. Yarovick stopped in surprise and looked at Anubis, his mouth droped a little surprised he was there, he then walked over to Anubis slowly. "and yet you are here little brother...welcome" he said hugging Anubis. Anubis hugged back for the sweet moment they could share, after so they both sat down to talk.
"and so Anubis what brings you here after these many years of running?" the spirit asked questioningly
~
"well its because of were I am now, you should know already but that's why I'm here. I need your opinion on what I do now." Anubis said leaning closer to his brother, he noticed a lot must have changed between them he was stronger and looked somewhat older. The spirit nodded then continued after a moment in silence "well from were you are you shall be safe I believe that you should try not to be feral anymore" he said laying back into his chair. Anubis wanted to interrupt but his brother waved for him not to. " I know how you feel and are more comfortable being feral from your years running from pace but hes lost to much track to find you now. This is your chance to find people like you or new owners that will take you in....Even if pace finds you I will be there to help you again ok? he explained Anubis looked down but understood what he meant. he sighed deeply "and what if all goes wrong theres no were else to go to hide or anything.?" Anubis said worryingly. The spirit chuckled at the comment"then you will hide here with me as a spirit until I find something for you. But right now you must return to the physical plane, that dog lucky is trying to get to know you, take these chances ok? he said finally, he then waved his hand and Anubis appeared back in the space he had arrived were the female spirit talked to him.
ImageImageImage
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:Well now, that'll be interesting to fine out. Khun thought to himself at Adel's answer.

"Heh heh, right, right," Khun replied, he looked back to the sun, "I hope we get pretty far today."
"Ve may have to run. I can put my butterfly-chasing to zhe test!" He added, sticking his tongue out.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:
valerio wrote:Adrian rolled his eyes at Michael, "Just because you fancy yourself a Casanova doesn't mean I have to. I'm quite happy with what I have. This is Rook and his Girlfriend Maxine. I met them while I was helping set up for the party.
Murphy laughed. "Hey, don't puff up with the wrong guy! I was only protecting our interests. Have you ever danced with the sand?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh, what? And let all this lovely scenery go by in a flash? Heaven forbid!" Khun said, "How bout we wait til the sun dips below the horizon and then run til it gets dark?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:How could you not! Monique thought. I think he'd be kinda upset to just drop it. You sure you don't want to explore those feelings? Or are you attached to someone else?
Nonono.. I'm currently single, thank you.. Maxine thought, her mind wandering to who she'd been with before.. Bishop, Simon.. Boy, that cat was a little too frisky.. I've had boyfriends in the past, but none i'd want to.. Re-ignite the fires with.. She added, shuddering at her thoughts. Although, I couldn't do any worse than I have before..
Seth wrote:
valerio wrote:
Adrian rolled his eyes at Michael, "Just because you fancy yourself a Casanova doesn't mean I have to. I'm quite happy with what I have. This is Rook and his Girlfriend Maxine. I met them while I was helping set up for the party.
Rook turned around to see Adrian talking to someone. Hm? Ah, he'll catch up.. He thought, turning and carrying on.
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mmm hm, I can understand the reluctance. Monique thought. And he's gonna be really upset when it ends. I won't pressure you though. So. What's he like?
Hotep the psychic

Anubis broke his focus and gasped for breath back in the real world his mind ached as he tried to stand. he propped himself against a tree and looked at how late it was then ran to were lucky was staying. A while later he arrived outside his house and looked inside, his mind reminding him of what his brother said. He took a deep breath and tapped on the door then waited.
ImageImageImage
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:"Oh, what? And let all this lovely scenery go by in a flash? Heaven forbid!" Khun said, "How bout we wait til the sun dips below the horizon and then run til it gets dark?"
"Eh, why not? It is a beautiful island!" Adel agreed, looking all around them at the scenery... even though he couldn't see it too well. He could pick out key things if he tried.
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'll keep that in mind," he said as he headed in to where Lucky was. "Hey. Where'd the fox get off to?"
"We got separated for a bit when I was trying to find Mary's place." Lucky said in between spoonfuls of soup. It tasted kind of strange upon his first bite, but he could not deny that he liked the flavor. Perhaps it was some sort of fish based concoction. In any case he did enjoy it. "I did see him again, but he ran off."

Once again someone knocked on the door, Lucky's ears perked up a little.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"So, revolt in Paradise, eh?" Angelina bent down and scooped up a handful of mud. She then threw it at Vex -"Right on the kisser!" she laughed.
The mud-ball hit Vex in the face and made him fall back in the mud-pit, which caused Ur to stop and laugh at his friend, which didn't help him much, because he was hit in the face with a mud-ball by Balkan and also fell on the ground. Ulv had sneaked out of the mud and found a small spring behind the nearby bushes, where he began to clean himself.
The two wolves in the mud rose up and began to throw mud-balls at Angelina and Balkan. The half-wolf ducked and pulled the female down as well, placing a free paw on the ground
"Take cover!" he said "Are you ready for the grand final of the show?"

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint gave a quick, perplexed glance at Martin before answering the man.
"I... arrived here on a fishing boat a day or two ago. I guess they don't mind extra passengers as long as you stay out of the way (and out of sight)."
He shrugged, thinking the last question over.
"As for owners..." He narrowed his eyes slightly.
"I haven't had a mom or dad in years..." He paused.
"And the last 'owners' I had." Making air quotes with his fingers.
"Were the people that worked at the Denver City Dog Pound in Colorado."
Dimitar listened carefully what the dog said
"So, you're runaway and a stowaway at the same time." The man said "I can see by the collar that you've met our security. That quite enough reasons for you to be exported back to where you ran away from."
The man stood up "And that is what I was planning to do at first. But then, I had my doubts and personal reasons to believe that you could receive a change to begin your life anew." he sighed "And after hearing Mr. Meyers quite convincing speech." He gave a glance at the old notary, who smiled and nodded. "I've decided that I need to ask you some questions and then judge what to do with you." The man cleared his throat "Here's the first - why did you ran away?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Anubis knocked on the door again. he waited and scooted back feeling like he should run. he then remembered what his brother said. "No...I must stay here its my only chance" he said to himself to build confidence then focusing on the door.
ImageImageImage
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:
valerio wrote:Adrian rolled his eyes at Michael, "Just because you fancy yourself a Casanova doesn't mean I have to. I'm quite happy with what I have. This is Rook and his Girlfriend Maxine. I met them while I was helping set up for the party.
Murphy laughed. "Hey, don't puff up with the wrong guy! I was only protecting our interests. Have you ever danced with the sand?"
"Nah I've never really even been one to dance at all much less on the beach. Why? You have something in mind?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Honorable Intentions wrote:Once again someone knocked on the door, Lucky's ears perked up a little.
Levi heard the knock too. "Would you like me to answer that for you, Mary?" he called to where she was.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:The mud-ball hit Vex in the face and made him fall back in the mud-pit, which caused Ur to stop and laugh at his friend, which didn't help him much, because he was hit in the face with a mud-ball by Balkan and also fell on the ground. Ulv had sneaked out of the mud and found a small spring behind the nearby bushes, where he began to clean himself.
The two wolves in the mud rose up and began to throw mud-balls at Angelina and Balkan. The half-wolf ducked and pulled the female down as well, placing a free paw on the ground
"Take cover!" he said "Are you ready for the grand final of the show?"
She didn't answer.
in fact, all of a sudden Angelina looked worried, as she sniffed at the air. "Was there someone else in your party?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi heard the knock too. "Would you like me to answer that for you, Mary?" he called to where she was.
"That would be nice, dear, but it's a rule here: only the residents get to open the door and welcome their guests." She left the kitchen and walked to the door. "Oh, well, look what we have here. We were talking just about you."
---
Seth wrote:"Nah I've never really even been one to dance at all much less on the beach. Why? You have something in mind?"
"We'll show you." Both brothers bent down and scooped up each a handful of sand enough to fill their cupped paws. Then they posed each giving the back to the other.
And then they started! With a grace worthy of a feline, the lycaons danced, moving their arms in graceful flows, so that at every curve, they released small streams of sand. In the final moments of sunset, it was like seeing streams of sparkling liquid fire all around their bodies.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun noticed. And was almost afraid to ask.

"Can, you not see very well?" He ventured.