HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

AnimeNerd88

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Um, permission granted," Kermit said in response to the dog's request. It was...weird, the idea of him being in charge of this large group. "I'm definitely fine with getting a bite to eat. And lucky for you, I don't care weather it's meat or vegetables. I just want food."
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

with a good moment to pass the monks disapeared and with a slow fade to the light around Koros the lioness would find herself in the dome of reality, her surroundings the same but without the monks around her instead she would find herself in the barrier with the monk opposite its wall before the wall would fade. The monk looked up at Anubis who smiled and nodded. "And so it will be Koros that you learn here in the temple whenever you please or are not with your teacher Avaros. As your teacher you will return here when you see fit. And in this spar what did you learn about yourself or of what ive shown?" The monk asked as he turned and bowed to Koros with a joy in the motion accepting the lioness as a new student.
-------------

Anubis watching the exchange was proud "seems things do change" he thought as he turned with Kritaros to head to the Entrance of the temple "Who's arrived?" "Erebus and Tojo, as seen to the jackals have done there job well. next is kendra." Anubis nodded "then lets have you retrieve Avaros, we all have a duty to share here. ill be sure that the shamans all see to the meeting chamber."

Kritaros nodded at the plan and soon stepped into a painting and seemed to melt out of existence only to arrive outside where he took his time walking to Avaros, Luke, Amber and Raijda.

Anubis however walked the halls alone with a small sigh. the time had come again for a council of the shaman.....and this time......he was to be a part of it. and he had to tell them. and with that thought he quickened his pace as he left the main building and headed for the wall.

At the wall above Erebus and Tojo Two gaurds soon appeared and looked down at them as if carefully watching there actions both gaurds wore the jackal helm and wore armor that would have been from the medieval era but was made by metals found on the island itself. it marked them as the temple gaurds and with unision they tapped the wall. Then moved away in opposite directions walking along the walls top only for two new gaurds to replace there spots.

--------------------
For Kendra the Jackal would bow kindly, the same could be said about the male Jackal with Donau. with the same Unision both spoke "I apologize for interupting what is to come. but as deemed we must know if you are who you truly deem yourselves to be. they both said.
The female jackal took one step forward and then stood still as she looked Kendra in the eyes then the others "It is grand to see the lycoans again, i hope you prosper once more. . . . Are you Kendra? if so what is your element?"'

The Male jackal in his helmet looked to Donau with a firm gaze "Are you Donau? if so what is your element?Who was your student?" the jackal asked
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke's eyes went wide, he'd best watch his thoughts.

Avaros is a lion that had survived. He has been assigned to us. The one concern I have is that there will be plenty of meat provided, of course? Amber thought.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Of course not, be seeing you," Monique said, flying up, before flying DOWN and through Kermit's head once more.

AND YOU AS WELL MORTAL! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH! She thought to him, before flying off again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun got out and shook himself in like manner.

"Well," he said, "I better call my jeep to see if they are okay." He got out his phone and dialed the hotel.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hmm... sounds like a tough crowd." Flint mumbled, trying to lay down his head fur before sitting back down on the edge, sitting cross legged. "Any tips on how to make a good first impression? So it's not my last."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Um, permission granted," Kermit said in response to the dog's request. It was...weird, the idea of him being in charge of this large group. "I'm definitely fine with getting a bite to eat. And lucky for you, I don't care weather it's meat or vegetables. I just want food."
Lyla's eyes went wide. "Hold it a second...you're not one of...them?" All of a sudden, she feared she had been nicely tricked!
The other dogs, one by one, stopped at hearing her alarmed tone, and stared, frowning, at Kermit.
xhunterko wrote:"Of course not, be seeing you," Monique said, flying up, before flying DOWN and through Kermit's head once more.
AND YOU AS WELL MORTAL! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH! She thought to him, before flying off again.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:with a good moment to pass the monks disapeared and with a slow fade to the light around Koros the lioness would find herself in the dome of reality, her surroundings the same but without the monks around her instead she would find herself in the barrier with the monk opposite its wall before the wall would fade. The monk looked up at Anubis who smiled and nodded. "And so it will be Koros that you learn here in the temple whenever you please or are not with your teacher Avaros. As your teacher you will return here when you see fit. And in this spar what did you learn about yourself or of what ive shown?" The monk asked as he turned and bowed to Koros with a joy in the motion accepting the lioness as a new student.
"I learnt that this is a new time, a new way of fighting. I learnt that what I learnt serves me no more, and that only a fool would stick to what serves no more. I am ready to move here and leave not until you deem me so fit, master." She bent down on one knee and offered her spear. "If another weapon I must learn to use, take this."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis however walked the halls alone with a small sigh. the time had come again for a council of the shaman.....and this time......he was to be a part of it. and he had to tell them. and with that thought he quickened his pace as he left the main building and headed for the wall.
At the wall above Erebus and Tojo Two gaurds soon appeared and looked down at them as if carefully watching there actions both gaurds wore the jackal helm and wore armor that would have been from the medieval era but was made by metals found on the island itself. it marked them as the temple gaurds and with unision they tapped the wall. Then moved away in opposite directions walking along the walls top only for two new gaurds to replace there spots.
"I am here as requested of me, and bring an apprentice," Erebus said solemnly.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:For Kendra the Jackal would bow kindly, the same could be said about the male Jackal with Donau. with the same Unision both spoke "I apologize for interupting what is to come. but as deemed we must know if you are who you truly deem yourselves to be. they both said.
The female jackal took one step forward and then stood still as she looked Kendra in the eyes then the others "It is grand to see the lycoans again, i hope you prosper once more. . . . Are you Kendra? if so what is your element?"'
"I am Kendra, High Shaman of the Life element. Speak, please, what is the purpose of your coming here at this moment?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:The Male jackal in his helmet looked to Donau with a firm gaze "Are you Donau? if so what is your element?Who was your student?" the jackal asked
"I am Donau, High Shaman of the Aether element. Anubis was my student, before the treason of the Fourth Tribe happened. So... The time has indeed come, I see."
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke's eyes went wide, he'd best watch his thoughts.
Avaros is a lion that had survived. He has been assigned to us. The one concern I have is that there will be plenty of meat provided, of course? Amber thought.
"Yes, the meat is stored under the voice "Provisons". Best quality. Lot of it. Lions? Real lions? Like the lions of legends? Those legends that speak of a tribe that nearly destroyed the island with the magic equivalent of a Tsar Bomb?"
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis watching the exchange was proud "seems things do change" he thought as he turned with Kritaros to head to the Entrance of the temple "Who's arrived?" "Erebus and Tojo, as seen to the jackals have done there job well. next is kendra." Anubis nodded "then lets have you retrieve Avaros, we all have a duty to share here. ill be sure that the shamans all see to the meeting chamber."
Kritaros nodded at the plan and soon stepped into a painting and seemed to melt out of existence only to arrive outside where he took his time walking to Avaros, Luke, Amber and Raijda.
"Ah, my friend," Avaros said. "What can I do for you? I was showing our chieftains their private chambers. And please forgive them if they cannot answer to you right now, they are busy talking with the King of Tricana."
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun got out and shook himself in like manner.
"Well," he said, "I better call my jeep to see if they are okay." He got out his phone and dialed the hotel.
[/quote][/quote]
"Why go to the hotel?" Reggie asked. "Hotel is boring. Here is COOOOOOL!" he howled the last word in a cute high pitch
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Gyah!" Kermit yelled after the bat what threw his head, and hearing it's thoughts again. "muffins and cookies bat..." Seeing the stares he was getting, he said, "What? I lived in a pet fight club. Did you expect me to have an all vegetables diet there?"
-Monokuma

Hotep the psychic

The monk shook his head, "When the time comes to learn your weapon of choice again you will choose a weapon. For now we will head to the pillar of light outside the temple to realign your power and strength." The monk said smiling as he helps Koros to her feet and soon leads her through the halls.
--------

At the gate Anubis soon appeared at its top and looked to Erebus before smiling "High Shaman Erebus and Apprentice Tojo Your welcome within the walls of this temple. And its wonderful to see you once more" Anubis said bowing respectfully and waving to the gaurds who both began to weave aether magic into the stone to reveal the entrance to the Shaman and Tojo. "Do come in my friends."

----'------------

Kritaros sighed to Avaros and looked him in the eyes. "Avaros......High shaman of light......the time has come. As a keeper of the Temple of Zaria i come to telk you to keep to your word and join us in the next council of shaman" Kritaros explained himself his voice soft as to not have luke or the others nearby to hear.

--------------

The female Jackal Looked kendra in the eyes showing faintly herself as she spoke. "Kendra High shaman of life, The temple of Zaria calls you to keep your word you made so long ago. The new council of Shamans is to be held. If you have an apprentice they too are welcome. Anubis himself looks forward to seeing you once more as friend and keeper of the temple."

---------------

The male Jackal nodded,"Your Past Apprentice has recalled everything past and present now. And as the keeper of the temple he calls you to keep your word. The time has come Master Donau high shaman of the aether to join for the next council of shamans at the temple. Anubis looks forward to your arival"The jackal explained

Shortly after telling kendra and donau the jackals disapeared to rejoin the temple guard and work with their next job. All guards were now within the walls of the temple and the raccoon Guard stood by Anubis. His jackal helm hid his species he was under it greatly. He looked to Anubis who smiled at him widely.

"Shojo, please help me guide the shamans to the council chamber at the temple center." Anubis said before the guard nodded and hopped down to join Erebus and Tojo. "Welcome High shaman and Apprentice Please follow me to the chamber. If you have any questions ill answer them as best i can" Shojo said before turning and taking the lead
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Da. Often. Is help keep us strong and fit." Sasha grins. "Also ve are brozzer and sister and zat is vhat brozzer and sister do, da?"
"Do you have big family, Mister Gintama?"
"Oh, I'm not the right person to asl, nossir. You should ask..." In one deft motion, he bent down and below the table, and when he reemerged, Shonda had taken his place! "...me! *tee-hee* I got a big family: four boys, five girls. And I can assure you, there wasn't a day without us competing for something. Mom and dad always say they want to pay a visit, but they're old fashion: animals as citizens sort of...get on their nerves."
Arina blinks a few times at the sudden change.
"Okay... I am confused... You are Shonda or Gintama or bose*?" she queries as the cats also look at each other in confusion.

*both, but with an s sound replacing the th as per her accent.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:"Hmm... sounds like a tough crowd." Flint mumbled, trying to lay down his head fur before sitting back down on the edge, sitting cross legged. "Any tips on how to make a good first impression? So it's not my last."
"In my experience you get Reg to introduce you," Levi chimed in. "The little guy has some interesting friends."
Buster shook himself from relaxing and trying not to think too hard. "If you're exploiting connections, Hubert probably has some sway, unless these titanoboas aren't big on the spiritual side."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Gyah!" Kermit yelled after the bat what threw his head, and hearing it's thoughts again. "muffins and cookies bat..." Seeing the stares he was getting, he said, "What? I lived in a pet fight club. Did you expect me to have an all vegetables diet there?"
"Then you are a mutant. Rabbits are not herbivores by lifestyle. You guys eat meat, you die. I understand you had a bad life, but no need to boast it. I'll prepare you some food for you, ok? We have some good roots."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Arina blinks a few times at the sudden change.
"Okay... I am confused... You are Shonda or Gintama or bose*?" she queries as the cats also look at each other in confusion.
Shonda shrugged. "Magic is not about what being 'for real', but what you see as 'real', ma'm. Or magic wouldn't work, eh?" She then extended a finger to the cats. "Pull it."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:The monk shook his head, "When the time comes to learn your weapon of choice again you will choose a weapon. For now we will head to the pillar of light outside the temple to realign your power and strength." The monk said smiling as he helps Koros to her feet and soon leads her through the halls.
"So what is the reason of your existence? Perhaps prevent another tribal war from happening? Not that it would offend me, it's not that my people proved themselves worth of the God's favors."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:At the gate Anubis soon appeared at its top and looked to Erebus before smiling "High Shaman Erebus and Apprentice Tojo Your welcome within the walls of this temple. And its wonderful to see you once more" Anubis said bowing respectfully and waving to the gaurds who both began to weave aether magic into the stone to reveal the entrance to the Shaman and Tojo. "Do come in my friends."
"It has been so long, indeed. At last, a new order to keep peace, to spread knowledge...And in a time when humans are less than ever ready to accept the wonders of magic."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros sighed to Avaros and looked him in the eyes. "Avaros......High shaman of light......the time has come. As a keeper of the Temple of Zaria i come to telk you to keep to your word and join us in the next council of shaman" Kritaros explained himself his voice soft as to not have luke or the others nearby to hear.
"It will be a honor. I can assure you, the experience I gathere from our past errors will be here put to its best use. Already Spencers is sending the new blood for the fourth tribe. They will be here tomorrow morning, carried by those wonders called 'airplanes'." He sighed happily. "So many new things to learn."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:The female Jackal Looked kendra in the eyes showing faintly herself as she spoke. "Kendra High shaman of life, The temple of Zaria calls you to keep your word you made so long ago. The new council of Shamans is to be held. If you have an apprentice they too are welcome. Anubis himself looks forward to seeing you once more as friend and keeper of the temple."
"If our good friends Anubis and Kritaros are here as well, then I'll haste. With my apologies, chieftain," she said to the lycaon, who nodded. "It will be so good to give new life to our old city."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:The male Jackal nodded,"Your Past Apprentice has recalled everything past and present now. And as the keeper of the temple he calls you to keep your word. The time has come Master Donau high shaman of the aether to join for the next council of shamans at the temple. Anubis looks forward to your arival"The jackal explained
Shortly after telling kendra and donau the jackals disapeared to rejoin the temple guard and work with their next job. All guards were now within the walls of the temple and the raccoon Guard stood by Anubis. His jackal helm hid his species he was under it greatly. He looked to Anubis who smiled at him widely.
"Shojo, please help me guide the shamans to the council chamber at the temple center." Anubis said before the guard nodded and hopped down to join Erebus and Tojo. "Welcome High shaman and Apprentice Please follow me to the chamber. If you have any questions ill answer them as best i can" Shojo said before turning and taking the lead
Donau rubbed his hands. "Excellent! About time we got things rolling. What will be our first move asnew High Council? Ideas, anyone?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: The Mantauc nation had at last census, and before Luke and Amber left, 757 members. Of the tribe (county) Luke and Amber were a part of, there were 175 members. Only a small portion would stay behind. Also, Donau is going to be in trouble.

Luke just now, noticed the shaman and nodded in his direction, holding up a hand, then setting it down.

Yes, those lions, apparently. Also something concerns me. ONLY 22? At last census there were 757 Mantauc. Someone gave you the wrong numbers. I suspect only a handful will want to stay behind. Including my father and Luke's family. You MAY want to double check your numbers. Amber thought.
Khun was busy waiting for the call.

"Well, Flint needs to get a boat, diving gear, etc," Khun said, "THAT I can help him with. Oh, sorry Hubert, I didn't forget. I was thinking. Are there, other valuables within the city complex? Like? I dunno, lights made of diamonds or something."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Luke just now, noticed the shaman and nodded in his direction, holding up a hand, then setting it down.
Yes, those lions, apparently. Also something concerns me. ONLY 22? At last census there were 757 Mantauc. Someone gave you the wrong numbers. I suspect only a handful will want to stay behind. Including my father and Luke's family. You MAY want to double check your numbers. Amber thought.
A moment's pause, before Spencers said, "Yes, you're right: 222 members of your tribe. Barely one-third, but it's a starter. The deal is that more will come in once these first ones should find the place fit for their needs. Sorry guys, too many things to take care of at once for a single head of state."
xhunterko wrote:Khun was busy waiting for the call.
"Well, Flint needs to get a boat, diving gear, etc," Khun said, "THAT I can help him with. Oh, sorry Hubert, I didn't forget. I was thinking. Are there, other valuables within the city complex? Like? I dunno, lights made of diamonds or something."
"Nothing that could be deemed 'of value' as mortals put it nowadays. The city is pure infrastructure, provided with what is necessary to live in. Anything else, it will be added by its inhabitans as they deem it fit."
Hotep the psychic

Kritaros nodded "this way please, also it is good to say Koros has found an excellent instructor to reach her peak, however Anubis and i decided to speak wit you on the matter as well. Being your apprentice its your task to do so unless.....youve taught her all that is needed" Kritaros said leading Avaros out of lukes home town and towards the temple at an average walking pace.

----------------------------------------------

Anubis waited up atop the wall looking out for Donau, Avaros, and Kendra to arrive as the Gate closed behind Erebus and Tojo. "now.....how do i tell the four most important people a secret ive kept from them?" Anubis asked himself

Inside Shojo led Erebus and Tojo to the main temple and into the structure "It is an honor to be with the high shamans today, I do hope you enjoy this place as many others have. though, what may be revealed today may not be what you'd like to hear" The guard said as he opened the main doors to the inner halls of the temple itself and straight forward to a large meeting area that seemed exactly where Anubis first met the shamans however each seat sat in front of a floating rock that glowed power, each stone meant to revitalize the energy of each shaman. Shojo stepped aside and opened an arm for the shaman to see better and bowed kindly

ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:Arina blinks a few times at the sudden change.
Shonda shrugged. "Magic is not about what being 'for real', but what you see as 'real', ma'm. Or magic wouldn't work, eh?" She then extended a finger to the cats. "Pull it."
"Ha! I know zis trick! Zis vill make you do somesing rude, da? Ow!" Sasha glares at Dinara and rubs his arm.
"Do not being impolite, brozzer." she scolds, watching Arina tentatively reach for Shonda's finger.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis waited up atop the wall looking out for Donau, Avaros, and Kendra to arrive as the Gate closed behind Erebus and Tojo. "now.....how do i tell the four most important people a secret ive kept from them?" Anubis asked himself
<Take it from me, after all I have lived far longer than any of you: Give them the truth, spare no details. Speak true without condiscendence nor arrogance.
"So, this is the place," Donau said, feeling his fur tingling by the raw power permeating the place.
Tojo looked around, his confidence feeling humbled by this wonder. "I feel so unworthy...Our legends never spoke of a place like this."
Erebus could see them: rows after rows of spirits, souls looking at them all with unscrutable gazes. He could tell them as those very souls whose lives had been spent in the construction of Zilnawa. And, respectfully, he said nothing. For now.
Kendra inhaled as if tasting the air. "This place is like a beating heart. So...welcoming, so warm."
Avaros, for a moment, felt a twinge of sadness at that spectacle. "My people could've been part of all of this, if only...Ah, but I guess that there is no reason to look back again."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ha! I know zis trick! Zis vill make you do somesing rude, da? Ow!" Sasha glares at Dinara and rubs his arm.
"Do not being impolite, brozzer." she scolds, watching Arina tentatively reach for Shonda's finger.
As the finger was pulled...the whole hand came away! The detached limb landed on the table and finger-walked toward Arina. Then started tip-tapping, as if dancing. It then hit the fork, making it jump, grabbed it when it fell and launched it again. After grabbing it the second time, it tossed it neatly into the plate. And then ended up standing on the little finger, giving a 'thumbs up'.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Needless to say, Kermit was genuinely surprised. "I-I, um, I never knew that. Huh. Weird," then he seemed to realize something, as he then said, "Then what was with the dirty looks? Is that really such a bad thing? And yes, I'm alright with you getting food, still."
-Monokuma

valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Needless to say, Kermit was genuinely surprised. "I-I, um, I never knew that. Huh. Weird," then he seemed to realize something, as he then said, "Then what was with the dirty looks? Is that really such a bad thing? And yes, I'm alright with you getting food, still."
"There are...tales," Lyla explained. "Of creatures lurking underground. 'The accursed ones', they are called. Someone say they used to be rabbits, but now they are...something worse. They shapechange to lure their preys into their burrows. And there are places, in this island, where even the bravest do not dare to venture."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Kermit was once again surprised, though this time in a more 'Are You Kidding Me?' sense. "I...I would say that's really stupid, believing in something like that, but, with my luck, that would probably earn me a dare to go to that part of the forest, and I would probably not get the chance to refuse, I'd most likely see one of the 'accursed ones', and get myself eaten. So, instead, let's just get some food now, please."
-Monokuma

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: As the finger was pulled...the whole hand came away! The detached limb landed on the table and finger-walked toward Arina. Then started tip-tapping, as if dancing. It then hit the fork, making it jump, grabbed it when it fell and launched it again. After grabbing it the second time, it tossed it neatly into the plate. And then ended up standing on the little finger, giving a 'thumbs up'.
Arina yelps in shock and nearly falls off her chair as the hand gets a life of its own.
"Cooooool!" Aleksandr exclaims as Dinara raises her hackles and hisses.
"You... You are robot?" Arina asks, unable to take her eyes off the unattached appendage.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Kermit was once again surprised, though this time in a more 'Are You Kidding Me?' sense. "I...I would say that's really stupid, believing in something like that, but, with my luck, that would probably earn me a dare to go to that part of the forest, and I would probably not get the chance to refuse, I'd most likely see one of the 'accursed ones', and get myself eaten. So, instead, let's just get some food now, please."
At that moment, a black female shepherd brought a terracotta plate to Kermit. The plate was filled, as promised by Lyla, with fat roots of a reddish color, veined with thin white stripes. "Only on this island do certain fruits and vegetables grow, like these roots," the hyena explained. "The Zebra Monk roots, so called by the natives much time ago, are very sweet in their red parts. You could easily make a dessert with them. But the 'veins' are made of salt. They are very crunchy and rich with this peculiar taste."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Arina yelps in shock and nearly falls off her chair as the hand gets a life of its own.
"Cooooool!" Aleksandr exclaims as Dinara raises her hackles and hisses.
"You... You are robot?" Arina asks, unable to take her eyes off the unattached appendage.
The hand somersaulted and fingered a 'V'.
Thing can be so vain sometimes...Dear, I got an itch just behind my skull, can you please?" Shonda...pulled off her head and presented it backward to the hand, which complied by scuttling to its owner and scritched with vigor.
"Ohh, you know how to do it right, hmm..."
Hotep the psychic

valerio wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis waited up atop the wall looking out for Donau, Avaros, and Kendra to arrive as the Gate closed behind Erebus and Tojo. "now.....how do i tell the four most important people a secret ive kept from them?" Anubis asked himself
<Take it from me, after all I have lived far longer than any of you: Give them the truth, spare no details. Speak true without condiscendence nor arrogance.
"So, this is the place," Donau said, feeling his fur tingling by the raw power permeating the place.
Tojo looked around, his confidence feeling humbled by this wonder. "I feel so unworthy...Our legends never spoke of a place like this."
Erebus could see them: rows after rows of spirits, souls looking at them all with unscrutable gazes. He could tell them as those very souls whose lives had been spent in the construction of Zilnawa. And, respectfully, he said nothing. For now.
Kendra inhaled as if tasting the air. "This place is like a beating heart. So...welcoming, so warm."
Avaros, for a moment, felt a twinge of sadness at that spectacle. "My people could've been part of all of this, if only...Ah, but I guess that there is no reason to look back again."
Anubis stood Atop the Wall still and looked down at the three shamans before smiling he took a deep breath before him and the guards at either side of him opened the walls great entrance "My Friends, Kendra, Avaros, and My master Donau. I Anubis welcome you to the Temple of Zaria" The fox spoke loudly before jumping into the door way and bowing to the three shaman. Kritaros soon appeared next to Anubis with a burst of flame and magic in the same bow "We ask you follow us to the meeting room, Erebus and his Apprentice Tojo must be waiting now" he said before the two fox's stood and turned. once the shaman's had entered the door would seal shut behind them and the two would lead the group to the temples interior. "each of you must have many questions, even you avaros"
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis stood Atop the Wall still and looked down at the three shamans before smiling he took a deep breath before him and the guards at either side of him opened the walls great entrance "My Friends, Kendra, Avaros, and My master Donau. I Anubis welcome you to the Temple of Zaria" The fox spoke loudly before jumping into the door way and bowing to the three shaman. Kritaros soon appeared next to Anubis with a burst of flame and magic in the same bow "We ask you follow us to the meeting room, Erebus and his Apprentice Tojo must be waiting now" he said before the two fox's stood and turned. once the shaman's had entered the door would seal shut behind them and the two would lead the group to the temples interior. "each of you must have many questions, even you avaros"
"...Do you think I should leave, master?" Tojo asked.
"Not unless instructed so, my apprentice. You're one of the few living ones who had the venture of delving into the underworld and come back from there. And it happened with the Shift. So, no, I don't think your presence is a mere coincidence...Ah, welcome, my friends," Erebus said to the other three High Shamans. "The time has come, and to us it was but yesterday after we made our promise."
"Time traveling does that to you," Donau said merrily. "Did you know that in this time, my people, the Burrowers, I mean, are the stuff of legends? The babau."
"Whatever that means. Now we have to take care of a new future, not new legends."
Hotep the psychic

Kritaros soon left, high above koros and the monk sat watching and listening to the council as well as writers that hept the words bound in scrolls and books.

"ah, so its begining. Koros do be silent during this time, many questions will be answered thise that i cannot Anubis will." the monk said as he too became silent.

Anybis took his spot near the c enter if the room as the shamans took their seats. "In this time as well you three, kendra, avaros and Erebus. Have much to learn. Ive only given you little insight when i first met you all and warned of what would come.Now you all stand in the time i first came from."Anubis said smiling at a bit of irony to the events. Ince in his place the Guard that led Erebus inyo yhe meeting chamber stood at Anubis's side in a relaxed form of attention.

"Now that we are all here we must begin the council......there is much to discuss both past and present" Anubis said looking to avaris as he did
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber nodded.

That sounds about right. Is there anything else you needed Mr. Spencers? My husband is getting a bit antsy. Amber thought, grinning.

Luke stopped fidgeting his feet.

"I am not!" He protested playfully.
Khun thought a moment.

"All right, thanks, rats," he said.
Monique had, heard that last bit of conversation, before flying off. She did want to know a lot about the underground rabbits. However, she knew she needed to be very careful. But where to start? She flew up and looked over the island again.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Mmm! Sounds good!" Kermit said before grabbing one of the roots and taking a bite. "Yup, pretty good. Though I have to ask, how do they get both sweet and salty? Pretty sure those don't mix."
-Monokuma

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Wow, that's a lot of good stuff to know. Though I certainly wouldn't want Reggie to tag along unless he wanted to. And if the underground tunnel doesn't work I'll be sure to give you a holler on the diving stuff... Though mind you I'm not well practiced when it comes to extended submersion under water."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros soon left, high above koros and the monk sat watching and listening to the council as well as writers that hept the words bound in scrolls and books.
"ah, so its begining. Koros do be silent during this time, many questions will be answered thise that i cannot Anubis will." the monk said as he too became silent.
Anybis took his spot near the c enter if the room as the shamans took their seats. "In this time as well you three, kendra, avaros and Erebus. Have much to learn. Ive only given you little insight when i first met you all and warned of what would come.Now you all stand in the time i first came from."Anubis said smiling at a bit of irony to the events. Ince in his place the Guard that led Erebus inyo yhe meeting chamber stood at Anubis's side in a relaxed form of attention.
"Now that we are all here we must begin the council......there is much to discuss both past and present" Anubis said looking to avaris as he did
"My old friends," Donau said. "This is both a time of wonder and new promises for us all, and also a time for prudence. Magic has been forgotten relegated to the tales of myth, barely experimented, almost completely unknown. The God Himself, despite his power, cannot manifest Himself freely beyond the boundaries of this island. New religion replaced those we were grown with, and the revelation of Mighty Jormongard could easily unleash a war of the creeds, so remember: Whatever we want and need to do to give Zilnawa new glory must not be discussed when it comes to magic.
"The tribal wars took a heavy toll on the population, but I guess you were informed already about that. Our old civilization is gone and we should accept it. But the human that rules this island is bringing here new blood. Tomorrow, the first wolves and cougars to replenish two tribes will be here. I hope we can work to make them feel welcome: especially with the wolves who inhabit Tricana."

---
xhunterko wrote:Amber nodded.
That sounds about right. Is there anything else you needed Mr. Spencers? My husband is getting a bit antsy. Amber thought, grinning.
Luke stopped fidgeting his feet.
"I am not!" He protested playfully.
"I guess this will be all, for now. I will send you a helicopter tomorrow at 6am, sharp. Satellites show that there is a plaza large enough for it to land. Also, a second flight will be carrying 182 wolves of different breeds, to repopulate and invigorate the genetic pool, but I'll be taking care of that. And *please* whatever the lions are up to, keep them under control if you can: I am trying to sell the world that Zilnawa is a technological wonder, last thing I need is any talk of gods and magic. Oh, and good night. Spencers, over." The communication ceased.
---
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Mmm! Sounds good!" Kermit said before grabbing one of the roots and taking a bite. "Yup, pretty good. Though I have to ask, how do they get both sweet and salty? Pretty sure those don't mix."
"Well, salt-resistant plants are not new to biology: Eastern red cedar, Southern magnolia, Sand live oak, Devilwood...Botanists were baffled at first, though: the salt concentration in these roots and other plants was way too high. Until they discovered a species of bacterial symbiontes that literally feed on salt and feed the plant with their own bodies, creating the sweet part. Then birds and other animals eat the plants and spread them around."
---
Roarin wrote:"Wow, that's a lot of good stuff to know. Though I certainly wouldn't want Reggie to tag along unless he wanted to. And if the underground tunnel doesn't work I'll be sure to give you a holler on the diving stuff... Though mind you I'm not well practiced when it comes to extended submersion under water."
"When we start adventuring??" the puppy asked, letting out a howl of joy.
"Now you're in for it," Alyse said with a resigned tone. "You got yourself a mascot."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis Nodded "very true, though as once before we have gathered four tribes back together all to evolve and live with the new times. " Anubis spoke as he looked to all the shamans. "In the current time Technology and science as i told you before have come to explain near all things in life anything unexplainable they fear or wonder at as an act to other gods."

Anubis then rubbed his hands some in nervousness before he took a deep breath. "But before we continue, there are other things to discuss."
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

The look on Kermit's face was probably the definition of confusion. "I'm just gonna nod my head and pretend I understand." He said before taking another bite.
-Monokuma

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke sighed.

"Six am? Oh joy," he grumbled.

"Luke is not an early riser, heh," Amber said to Raijda.

"All right, so, me to the bathroom, then look around to see if there's not an easy dinner source," Luke said, making plans, Amber looked at him.

"Yes, I'll leave that to you," he said, Amber sighed.

"GOOD," she said.

"THEN I think we'll see about getting to bed," Luke said, rubbing Raijda's shoulder.

"All right, see you two in a bit," Amber said, giving Luke, then Raijda a kiss. She took one last look around the room, then left through the door. Pausing about halfway in the street. Looking around, sniffing around.

"Okay hon," Luke said as Amber left.

"All right, hon, let's see if there's a bathroom or sandbox at least back here," Luke said, walking throughout the room.

Thanks for giving us a LONG night Mr. Spencers, grumble grumble. Luke thought.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the meantime, Monique had flown up and about, then down. Through a ceiling in the clouds, cause she thought it looked cool. Down some rafters, through planks and supports. Into a large meeting room. She hid in the rafters and looked about the inhabitants. Judging from their dress and sitting, she concurred they must be shamans of some sort. A fox seemed to be the center of attention. Carefully and silently, she looked around and spotted a, rabbit?! It looked like a rabbit, but sure it could not be? It looked like a monster.

Ah, must be one of the dwellers in the darkness. Monique thought. Not wanting to cause a stir, she went invisible. Flew around the room behind the rafters counter clockwise, landing behind Donau on the floor, then flew up to and lighted on his head.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh come on, it's easy," Khun said to Flint, "Besides, you just had some experience with submersion, heh."
valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:The look on Kermit's face was probably the definition of confusion. "I'm just gonna nod my head and pretend I understand." He said before taking another bite.
"Better stop there. That thing gives a lot of energy and minerals, it's supposed to be a snack. Now follow me, I'll give you something else to feed on. Potatoes will do for you?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke sighed.
"Six am? Oh joy," he grumbled.
"Luke is not an early riser, heh," Amber said to Raijda.
"All right, so, me to the bathroom, then look around to see if there's not an easy dinner source," Luke said, making plans, Amber looked at him.
"Yes, I'll leave that to you," he said, Amber sighed.
"GOOD," she said.
"THEN I think we'll see about getting to bed," Luke said, rubbing Raijda's shoulder.
"All right, see you two in a bit," Amber said, giving Luke, then Raijda a kiss. She took one last look around the room, then left through the door. Pausing about halfway in the street. Looking around, sniffing around.
"Okay hon," Luke said as Amber left.
"All right, hon, let's see if there's a bathroom or sandbox at least back here," Luke said, walking throughout the room.
Thanks for giving us a LONG night Mr. Spencers, grumble grumble. Luke thought.
<This way, please,> Hubert's mindvoice said, leading them to THE bathroom <This place should suffice all your needs. Sandboxes are in the hidden corners, on both sides.>
The panthress' tail swished with excitement. "Rajida is happy."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis Nodded "very true, though as once before we have gathered four tribes back together all to evolve and live with the new times. " Anubis spoke as he looked to all the shamans. "In the current time Technology and science as i told you before have come to explain near all things in life anything unexplainable they fear or wonder at as an act to other gods."
Anubis then rubbed his hands some in nervousness before he took a deep breath. "But before we continue, there are other things to discuss."
xhunterko wrote:In the meantime, Monique had flown up and about, then down. Through a ceiling in the clouds, cause she thought it looked cool. Down some rafters, through planks and supports. Into a large meeting room. She hid in the rafters and looked about the inhabitants. Judging from their dress and sitting, she concurred they must be shamans of some sort. A fox seemed to be the center of attention. Carefully and silently, she looked around and spotted a, rabbit?! It looked like a rabbit, but sure it could not be? It looked like a monster.
Ah, must be one of the dwellers in the darkness. Monique thought. Not wanting to cause a stir, she went invisible. Flew around the room behind the rafters counter clockwise, landing behind Donau on the floor, then flew up to and lighted on his head.
Eerebus' eyes flashed, his brow furrowing. "Entity, I preside over the soul element, and your presence is as clear as a little star's. HIding is of no use."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis was to continue when Monique had entered letting him chuckle some "Hello Monique" Anubis said reconginizing the spirit, he had only met her once with kritaros.

but with a sigh he paused curious as to why monique had arrived then shook his head. "What i was going to say was in the past ive held many secrets from you all. not just the temples secrets but what happened in it and of the tribes."
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis was to continue when Monique had entered letting him chuckle some "Hello Monique" Anubis said reconginizing the spirit, he had only met her once with kritaros.

but with a sigh he paused curious as to why monique had arrived then shook his head. "What i was going to say was in the past ive held many secrets from you all. not just the temples secrets but what happened in it and of the tribes."
and THAT, for now, distracted Erebus' attention, as the red wolf and other shamans listened without barely breathing
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked at them all with the same silence "To start i should begin with My Apprentice." Anubis said the guard at his side shifting uncomfortably, as he stood by Anubis "This guard here is my own Apprentice, his name is Shinto ojori. and like us he was a citizen of Zilnawa." Anubis said nodding to the raccoon who shakingly took off his helmet to show his raccoon features.

"After my mastery of the Aether i worked as a scribe and devoted myself to the gods work, it was one day that on the shores this one was found by me. I took him to my workshop where he would recuperate but i knew that to everyone like myself he would be a stranger. And it was his arrival that sparked me to see to the construction of this temple." Anubis began as he pats Shinto's back

The raccoon bowed kindly to the shamans shivering with some fear to their actions would be. but he stood and soon looked at anubis who shook his head.

"I Spoke with our god about him, i knew that with his arrival there was the chance that things would change and in an effort to keep zilnawa standing the god allowed the temples construction and it was locked to outside influence, The god, myself, Shinto and the people who agree'd to living within the temples walls were the only ones that knew. Every person that had arrived on the island whether by loss or by chance was guided to the temple and shown kindness but I soon found them to all be different drawn to the island for this and on its discovery I trained them with the gods help."
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: The hand somersaulted and fingered a 'V'.
Thing can be so vain sometimes...Dear, I got an itch just behind my skull, can you please?" Shonda...pulled off her head and presented it backward to the hand, which complied by scuttling to its owner and scritched with vigor.
"Ohh, you know how to do it right, hmm..."
Arina turns quite pale as Shonda decapitates herself.
"You... You..."
"You are robot or ghost! You must be vun of zem!" Sasha opines, trying to rationalise what his eyes are seeing.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis looked at them all with the same silence "To start i should begin with My Apprentice." Anubis said the guard at his side shifting uncomfortably, as he stood by Anubis "This guard here is my own Apprentice, his name is Shinto ojori. and like us he was a citizen of Zilnawa." Anubis said nodding to the raccoon who shakingly took off his helmet to show his raccoon features.
"After my mastery of the Aether i worked as a scribe and devoted myself to the gods work, it was one day that on the shores this one was found by me. I took him to my workshop where he would recuperate but i knew that to everyone like myself he would be a stranger. And it was his arrival that sparked me to see to the construction of this temple." Anubis began as he pats Shinto's back
The raccoon bowed kindly to the shamans shivering with some fear to their actions would be. but he stood and soon looked at anubis who shook his head.
"I Spoke with our god about him, i knew that with his arrival there was the chance that things would change and in an effort to keep zilnawa standing the god allowed the temples construction and it was locked to outside influence, The god, myself, Shinto and the people who agree'd to living within the temples walls were the only ones that knew. Every person that had arrived on the island whether by loss or by chance was guided to the temple and shown kindness but I soon found them to all be different drawn to the island for this and on its discovery I trained them with the gods help."
"We bow in shame," Avaros said, bowing his head, the other shamans doing the same. "For we who lived on this island generation after generation were not worth knowing about it."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Arina turns quite pale as Shonda decapitates herself.
"You... You..."
"You are robot or ghost! You must be vun of zem!" Sasha opines, trying to rationalise what his eyes are seeing.
"Yes and no," said Richard Spencers, coming just at that moment. With a deft gesture, he unlatched a couple buttons of Shonda's shirt, revealing Gintama's grin.
"It's all in the distraction, guys. That's how magic works," the man said, then his head popped out of the shirt neck. "And as for you, boss, you surely know how to ruin a party."
The man chuckled. "As of now, I need two things: one, you not cause my new acquisition a spontaneous miscarriage, and two, if I don't get a dinner and a nice conversion that does *not* involve state affair, I'm gonna start a world war. may I?" And he took a seat and sat down at the table without waiting for an answer. To the family, he asked, "I guess this has been quite the interesting day at Meriweather, for a starter."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis bowed back before shaking his head "you bow in shame? are you kidding during that time Zilnawa was a legend to those in egypt!" Shinto said suddenly before he flattened his ears and looked to anubis. who nodded for him to continue, "it.....it was a story almost everyone wanted to hear few believed it but never found the island i went myself and found it by chance! the others, they came when Egypt fell to an empire called Rome hoping to escape hoping for better and they found it! but we could barely believe it ourselves out of so many that sailed for this island so few survived." SHinto said

"thank you Shinto."Anubis said smiling as he rubs the raccoons back. "after so many had found the island the temple housed the fifth tribe on the island, A tribe that kept alone and kept the peace between all tribes, a watcher of the people and the island. it was peaceful,but things had to change, fate was decided." Anubis said as he looks to shinto then to Avaros and Donau. "Avaros, before i continue i must ask, did someone tell you of what the temple held? what brought you to attack a tribe that did nothing to the others?"
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis bowed back before shaking his head "you bow in shame? are you kidding during that time Zilnawa was a legend to those in egypt!" Shinto said suddenly before he flattened his ears and looked to anubis. who nodded for him to continue, "it.....it was a story almost everyone wanted to hear few believed it but never found the island i went myself and found it by chance! the others, they came when Egypt fell to an empire called Rome hoping to escape hoping for better and they found it! but we could barely believe it ourselves out of so many that sailed for this island so few survived." SHinto said
"thank you Shinto."Anubis said smiling as he rubs the raccoons back. "after so many had found the island the temple housed the fifth tribe on the island, A tribe that kept alone and kept the peace between all tribes, a watcher of the people and the island. it was peaceful,but things had to change, fate was decided." Anubis said as he looks to shinto then to Avaros and Donau. "Avaros, before i continue i must ask, did someone tell you of what the temple held? what brought you to attack a tribe that did nothing to the others?"
"I was not involved, that I can swear on my own soul...and the presence of my esteemed brother Eerebus can make sure that I am not lying.
"Whoever tried to take advantage of the fifth tribe, this cardinal force, surely acted in the shadows, surely acted for greed, surely acted foolishly, for they never understood the force they were reckoning with."
Hotep the psychic

"Avaros, did you try to seek the power that was inside the walls of the temple?" Anubis asked with little worry and no anger in the words only a question.

Shinto still had his ears flat, he looked at the lion with some curiousity as if he didnt believe his words
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"Avaros, did you try to seek the power that was inside the walls of the temple?" Anubis asked with little worry and no anger in the words only a question.
Shinto still had his ears flat, he looked at the lion with some curiousity as if he didnt believe his words
"I. did. not."