HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

<No need to say it. I like both you and the li'l guy here.>
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

alright then
"Reg, It'll be easier to take you home if I can breathe," he said, close to running out of air.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"Perhaps you could be more helpful than you believe," said a merry voice from the room's entrance.
The voice of a rabbit painted with the marks of a High Shaman. "I am Gilestra, and you must be Lars."
Lars ears stood as the unfamiliar voice echoed into the living room. He sighed as he got up, leaving his two mates waiting on the couch. ''I'll go check it out. Hopefully we can accomplish today's activities.'' Lars said, giving them both kisses on their foreheads. He went over to the door and High Shaman Gilestra came into view. Recognizing her as his superior, he immediately went down on one knee and bowed his head in respect. ''Shaman Lars, sir, at your service.'' the huge shepherd said, keeping his eyes fixated upon the ground. Respect was one of the ethics that had been drilled into the GSD shaman during his time in Zilnawa, and it showed.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

valerio wrote:"Hi there, tasty morsel. Just kidding," a female said. "Please make yoruself comfortable. How long are you going to stay?"
Lucky smiled a little. A little more at ease now as he relaxed his shoulders. He had not realized his hair was starting to stand on end a little. "Oh, well just for a bit, I don't want to be any trouble. I should have a room booked somewhere topside. If it hasn't already been re-sold that is..." He shrugged as he entered the rabbit home. It was a bit more spacious than he expected, though still rabbit-sized. He would have to take a little extra precaution when using some of the furniture.

"Thanks for the hospitality though, I'm sure things would be much worse had Stojo not found me out there on the beach and dragged me here."
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald let the cat go. "Okay! Shall we go now?"
---
Gilestra looked satisfied. "Manners are so hard to drill into youths, nowadays. Shaman Warrior, stand up. I need to introduce you to someone in dire need of someone just like you, with the proper rank and skills. I smell the lions on you, who were your teachers?"
---
"Well, you maybe not the finest specimen of your species, but you sure look like you are a worth prisoner, for a rabbit at his first patrol. I believe it when you say he had to fight to take you."
A young buck brought a tray with pieces of what looked like roots, which were emitting some smoke. "I don't know your tastes, prisoner, but the dragon roots never failed to sustain us throughout the generations."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald let the cat go. "Okay! Shall we go now?"
After catching his breath, Levi imagined up a new door behind him. "Just a quick walk through this door and we'll be back." he walked over and prepared to open it. "ready to keep him safe, Barty?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Whenever you want. Just remember to keep a hold of Reginald's paw.>
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote: "Well, you maybe not the finest specimen of your species, but you sure look like you are a worth prisoner, for a rabbit at his first patrol. I believe it when you say he had to fight to take you."
A young buck brought a tray with pieces of what looked like roots, which were emitting some smoke. "I don't know your tastes, prisoner, but the dragon roots never failed to sustain us throughout the generations."

Not the finest of his species? He fought the urge to roll his eyes. This whole prisoner business did not seem all that appealing to the dog, on the bright side they were feeding him. Not to mention he was still considered a guest of some sort. Lucky glanced over the tray and plucked one of the roots up. His nose went to action as he sniffed at it. He was by no means a picky eater, but this root was different than anything than he had seen before. Throwing caution to the wind he popped it in his mouth whole and went to work chewing on it.

True to the alien appearance of the root, it had an alien taste. It went down easy, tasted like chicken, as most things do out there in the world. But there was a tinge of sulphur after taste. He could taste it all the way down the back of his throat. All in all, it was not bad! Far from the most delicious thing he had tasted, but it was far from the worst. He had a few spices in mind that might improve the flavor, but then again he had no knowledge of preparing a dragon root.

Now onto business. Stojo "caught" himself a prisoner. Not just a tail, or a piece of a prisoner. An entire dog. What did that exactly mean for himself? In fact what did it mean for the both of them?

"So...as a prisoner what happens next? I mean Stojo here gets his rank advancement or whatever, but what happens to me?" Lucky asked, his paw already plucking up another dragon root and weighing it in his hand.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:<Whenever you want. Just remember to keep a hold of Reginald's paw.>
"alright. Reg, hold my paw," he reached out his paw for Reg to grab.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The young German Shepherd did so. "Cool! Are we going to make it at a run?"
---
"The elder of the family is already engraving a new rune in Stojo's medal. You get to live because you are witness and proof of his feat. Next prisoner will be meal and a trophy will decorate his room."
Which started to explain why there were so many...anatomy parts, from tails, to bones, a bit everwhere on the walls
Last edited by valerio on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The young German Shepherd did so. "Cool! Are we going to make it at a run?"
"No need, really. Plus, I haven't really learned how to mold the way the spirit realm presents itself, yet."
as he said this , He opened the door and pulled Reg through with him, making sure Barty came through before letting it close.

"Well, here's the spirit realm. This is my spirit alley, and over there's my spirit mom," he said, pointing at his mother.
"I thought we agreed you wouldn't bring anyone with you," she said with a slightly worried look.
"Relax, Mom. Barty's protecting him, you just worry about me. Mom, I assume you know who they are since you've been watching over me. Barty, Reg, this is my mom."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: ---
Gilestra looked satisfied. "Manners are so hard to drill into youths, nowadays. Shaman Warrior, stand up. I need to introduce you to someone in dire need of someone just like you, with the proper rank and skills. I smell the lions on you, who were your teachers?"
Lars almost let out a sigh of disappointment, but as a shaman, he had to obey any requests or orders from other Higher Shamans aside from Koros, Yago and Lazlo. He looked back at his mates who were waiting for him on the couch for a quick second, then turned to face the rabbit shaman again. ''Well, I just got back and I had something else in mind, but I shall comply. My teachers were Shaman Yago, and his brother Lazlo.'' he replied.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Charmed, ma'am," Reginald said. "Never met a ghost mommy before. Have you seen my ghost daddy?"
---
"As a rabbit, I used to understand certain needs my dear, but you better put those energies to a better use right now. Follow me. There is this young one who is in the clutches of his own demons, and subtlety is not working as good as I had hoped."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Adrian fell back down, as gravity commanded, and the lycaon - in a single, fluid movement - grabbed the corgi and tossed him toward Michael. "All yours, bro!"
Michael welcomed the corgi into his arms, then used Adrian's momentum to make him do a somersault and help him down onto the sand. See? A real angel!"
Adrian staggered for a second before he regained his balance, "Well I hate to break it to ya but you're a bit off there. I've been known to get myself into trouble. Plus where's the fun in following the rules all the time? " He grinned at the lycaon, "But I appreciate the thought."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh la-la, listen to His Majesty," Michael said.
"If you're so good, why don't show us?" Humphrey scoffed.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:Amelia nodded. "I am sure your Ambassador will comprehend you. After all, he was raised by our people. As for your brother, just wait a few minutes, until the flower's effects wear off. And do not forget: what he's doing now is what he wanted at heart, that's what the sun flower brings out in everyone."
"Varg is weak to any kind of medicine and trust me, it will last more than a few minutes. I, however, think that I've cleansed myself from the effect." Ulv replied "And no matter where he was raised, until we're recognized as worthy, he bound to threat us by the wolf laws."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote: "The elder of the family is already engraving a new rune in Stojo's medal. You get to live because you are witness and proof of his feat. Next prisoner will be meal and a trophy will decorate his room."
Which started to explain why there were so many...anatomy parts, from tails, to bones, a bit everwhere on the walls
For once in his life he could say he was lucky! Had he run into another older or higher ranking rabbit out there he very well could be a pile of bones at the corner of some stone house deep within the heart of the island. In fact it made him wonder what would happen if a wolf found him and if they worked anything like this. He knew from experience some of the wolves back home were not too fond of pet dogs.

But best of all he had all the tell-tale markings of a fight gone bad. Except, well, they weren't from a fight.

"Yeah...I think these bruises are proof enough." Lucky said as he pulled back some fur on his arm. Between it were the poignant discolored markings that came from being struck. Though this particular bruise was from him being slammed against the railings of a cruise ship as it was dashed against sharp rocks, a strong enough rabbit with a thick enough stick could easily replicate such results.

RP Character:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Amelia bowed to the wolf. "I see. And please accept my humble apologies for this prevarication. Good faith should be no easy excuse. Now join those males setting up the fire, your strength will turn useful to put the wood in place." She wasn't wrong, the wood consisted more of logs than just branches.
---
"Yes, I see. You must have put up quite a fight. My brother has done a good job. When are you leaving?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: ---
"As a rabbit, I used to understand certain needs my dear, but you better put those energies to a better use right now. Follow me. There is this young one who is in the clutches of his own demons, and subtlety is not working as good as I had hoped."
Lars nodded. ''Okay. Lemme go inform my mates first.'' Lars said, turning around and walking to the living room area. He knelt down in front of his two mates and nuzzled them lovingly. ''I'm afraid I have an errand to run, my dearies. Hopefully we'll have time for each other when I come back. See ya.'' Lars said, giving Diana and Athena a hug each. He stood back up and went over to the rabbit shaman again. ''Alright. Lead the way.'' the shaman said, brushing his head fur with a big paw.
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote: "Yes, I see. You must have put up quite a fight. My brother has done a good job. When are you leaving?"
"I hope I don't sound rude, but soon I guess. I want to make sure that the people topside know I am alive and not dead on a beach somewhere. I think I might need some help finding my way around. If that's alright with any of you guys." Lucky replied. He did not want to sound unappreciative of their hospitality, but at the same time he did kind of want to enjoy his vacation. Well unless it ended up a lucrative business venture and he got to take part in the whole police thing. "At the very least I need a map, a compass would be nice too though."

Lucky was used to navigational type tasks. As a trained sniffer he had to have knowledge of using a map and a compass, since it was rather dangerous to track anyone in the woods blind. Though he was not sure he would get that compass. If there was no compass he would have to navigate based solely on landmarks and various other structures on the island, an island he had no prior knowledge of whatsoever. A dangerous task indeed.

RP Character:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Charmed, ma'am," Reginald said. "Never met a ghost mommy before. Have you seen my ghost daddy?"
"I'm afraid we don't all know each other. The spirit realm is a big place."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:"Khun," Khun said, shaking the other's paw, "Like it sounds, not how it's spelled." Khun then began to grab similar breakfast food. He sat down at the opposite end of the couch. Khun stare at his food for a moment. He sighed heavy before eating.
A sigh. He wondered what Khun could be sighing for. He didn't look happy, so ... a sad sigh. That only made him curious about what was making Khun so down.

"So, I do not mean to intrude, but... has something happened to you? You seem... troubled." he asked, half expecting a dodgy answer.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Have you ever been engaged in cases of supernatural possession?" Gilestra asked Lars as they walked through the village.
---
"Compass? Like those things with a funny little arrow on it? A couple of humans tried to use them, before getting hopelessy lost..." the rabbit licked his chops. "Good guys, them, yes."
---
Reginald looked crestfallen. "Oh. How can I meet him then?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Oh la-la, listen to His Majesty," Michael said.
"If you're so good, why don't show us?" Humphrey scoffed.
"And how would you propose I do that?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun rolled his eyes.

"Define troubled," he said between mouthfulls, "I wouldn't even know where to begin. But yeah, I've been through a lot. Sigh. So. What are you on this island for?" For a moment, Khun reached for his collar, then caught himself again and shook his head.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald looked crestfallen. "Oh. How can I meet him then?"
"Cheer up, Reg. She only hasn't met him cause she wasn't looking for him. I found her, didn't I?" he asked reassuringly.
"It's true, there are ways to contact a specific spirit." Sky explained. "I'm not sure of the best method, but Levi only needed to reach out to me with his own spirit to contact me. Perhaps, you could try the same with your father."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:Khun rolled his eyes.

"Define troubled," he said between mouthfulls, "I wouldn't even know where to begin. But yeah, I've been through a lot. Sigh. So. What are you on this island for?" For a moment, Khun reached for his collar, then caught himself again and shook his head.
"I have... as you said, I have been through a lot." He got a sort of faraway look in his eyes, and missed the other GSD reaching for his collar.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"Have you ever been engaged in cases of supernatural possession?" Gilestra asked Lars as they walked through the village.
Lars thought about it for a while, scratching his head fur. ''Well, I think I did.'' Lars replied, nodding in confirmation. ''One time before me and another canine stepped into Zilnawa, both of us had to cross into unknown territory within the spirit plane. An evil spirit which took the shape of some lady had tempted me to 'come home' with her. I resisted, but my friend, however, wasn't so fortunate. He was still troubled by his past, and he unknowingly accepted the lady's hospitality and friendship. Without hesitation I tore the spirit into pieces, but it was too late as he had already been infested by her touch, according to the lion shaman Koros. I had to sacrifice my shaman marks for his safety. That's pretty much it I guess. Would this be your interpretation of supernatural possession, High Shaman Gilestra?'' Lars asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, *you* said you used to do agility competions, right? Impress us."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Cheer up, Reg. She only hasn't met him cause she wasn't looking for him. I found her, didn't I?" he asked reassuringly.
"It's true, there are ways to contact a specific spirit." Sky explained. "I'm not sure of the best method, but Levi only needed to reach out to me with his own spirit to contact me. Perhaps, you could try the same with your father."
Reginald's eyes widened. "I know! I know what I must do!" he started yapping, then baying frantically, untill he ended up in a long, mornful howl that seemed to resound everywhere.
And he was there.
A big male GSD, with deep brown eyes filled with surprise. "Reg?"
"Daddy! YAY!" the young one glomped at his spectral father.
The dog Hugged back his son, perceiving the living light in him. "Oh, Reg, Reggie my beloved son... What are you doing here?"
"I missed you! I called you, always, just like you told me to do when I'd feel lonely, but you never answered and now this good cat brought me here... Please come back home." By now Reginald was sobbing.
The dog looked at Levi. "I'll be grateful to you forever for bringing him here, whoever you are, but please now bring him safely where he belongs. I..." his lips curled up, for a moment, in a hideous expression.
The hunger. "I..." he caressed his son's back. "Reg, wouldn't you like to stay here, with daddy?" his smile was warm and sincere.
His eyes were hard.
---
thrasherblades wrote:Lars thought about it for a while, scratching his head fur. ''Well, I think I did.'' Lars replied, nodding in confirmation. ''One time before me and another canine stepped into Zilnawa, both of us had to cross into unknown territory within the spirit plane. An evil spirit which took the shape of some lady had tempted me to 'come home' with her. I resisted, but my friend, however, wasn't so fortunate. He was still troubled by his past, and he unknowingly accepted the lady's hospitality and friendship. Without hesitation I tore the spirit into pieces, but it was too late as he had already been infested by her touch, according to the lion shaman Koros. I had to sacrifice my shaman marks for his safety. That's pretty much it I guess. Would this be your interpretation of supernatural possession, High Shaman Gilestra?'' Lars asked.
"The closest to: but of course, possessions come with many flavors and predicaments. I'm talking about a good demon *and* personal demons, bad juju. Apparently, a whole village was destroyed in an attempt to fight the demon. Purple flame clan: not absolute evil, but not the kind of guys you want to underestimate. Especially when a young life is at a stake... Ah, here we are." Gilestra entered his hut. "Shadowclaw, are you awake?"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Amelia bowed to the wolf. "I see. And please accept my humble apologies for this prevarication. Good faith should be no easy excuse. Now join those males setting up the fire, your strength will turn useful to put the wood in place." She wasn't wrong, the wood consisted more of logs than just branches.
"Ah, just the kind of work for me - tough and worthwhile!" Ulv said satisfied and headed towards the males setting up the fire. "And Chieftain Amelia, Please make sure Balkan won't see Varg!"

~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote: "The closest to: but of course, possessions come with many flavors and predicaments. I'm talking about a good demon *and* personal demons, bad juju. Apparently, a whole village was destroyed in an attempt to fight the demon. Purple flame clan: not absolute evil, but not the kind of guys you want to underestimate. Especially when a young life is at a stake... Ah, here we are." Gilestra entered his hut. "Shadowclaw, are you awake?"
["Silence, Shaman, he still sleeps!"] a powerful voice boomed in both the rabbits and the GSD's heads ["And I am a demon-lord of the Green flame clan and a guardian of the mortal behind me!"] He materialized as a giant, completely black Panther (towering Lars with more than a head height) in front of the bed where Shadowclaw was resting. The demon crossed his arms on his chest, his voice once again booming within their heads ["I however wonder what amuses me more - you brought a demon-hunter or that this same pathetic whelp is trying to help contain something a Demon Lord can barely do so..."]
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I'll take care of it. Have a good time here, warrior." she walked to one of the females who were dancing with Varg. She whispered something in her ear. The female nodded and approached the wolf. "My warrior, won't you come and rest in our company, in a more private place?"
The Moon Howler

Varg nodded and smiled wider "Don't mind if I do, pretty one. Lead on!"

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote: ["Silence, Shaman, he still sleeps!"] a powerful voice boomed in both the rabbits and the GSD's heads ["And I am a demon-lord of the Green flame clan and a guardian of the mortal behind me!"] He materialized as a giant, completely black Panther (towering Lars with more than a head height) in front of the bed where Shadowclaw was resting. The demon crossed his arms on his chest, his voice once again booming within their heads ["I however wonder what amuses me more - you brought a demon-hunter or that this same pathetic whelp is trying to help contain something a Demon Lord can barely do so..."]
Lars heart skipped a beat as the demon towered over him. His shaman marks began glowing a brilliant cyan and his eyes immediately shone the same intimidating hue. ''You will only address me as Shaman Lars, demon. '' Lars boomed back with all the air held back in his big lungs. ''Speak of your purpose in this mortal, or I will destroy you.'' Lars snarled, pointing a claw at him.
The Moon Howler

The demon's burning green eyes blinked a few times at the GSD, before the Demon burst in laughter
["Ba-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"] the demon laughed ["YOU to destroy ME?"] he asked ["You do realize you're only alive for my amusement, whelp! Those marking may help you against a Demon-champion, but not me!"] He calmed and glanced back at the feline behind him as if to make sure he's fine ["As for my purpose with him - that depends on you, mortals!"]
He raised a paw in front of him, which was engulfed in emerald flames. suddenly Larses marks turned emerald green as the fire on the demon's paw, then the GSD was lifted in the air and when the demon gestured with his fingers as if grabbing something and holding it tight. at the same time - Lars began to choke.
["What you saw and experienced was a mere piece of what I am capable of, whelp!"] he released the GSD, who fell on the ground ["Now what by Ignis Fornax do you want?"]

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Tsk, testosterone..." Gilestra mumbled, then, "The idea, Demon-Lord, is that you and Lars join forces to help Shadowclaw solve his problems. Frankly, his presence is a potential threat, too big to be left unattended, don't you agree? And yes, it would be nice if you explained everything to him."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, I suppose we may be almost in the same boat then, as humans like to say, heh," Khun said, "Ah well. I've better see how much time I have on this island before deciding what to do."

I wonder, but I'd have to guess, is that his story is probably as interesting as mine.
He thought.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Zis is curious, but... I have never seen any boats leaving this island vith pets. Only vith humans." He didn't know what to make of that. He sat back, and looked down a little as he thought I hope it is because they like it here, and their parents respect that... He snapped himself out of his thoughts, looking back up at Khun.

"...So we may be here a vhile."

He pretended to smile and sat up, finishing up the last of the rather large plate of food he'd gotten for breakfast. "You are ze first pet I have talked to in some days. How are you liking it here? Adel asked, genuinely curious.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun shrugged with a smile.

"I wouldn't worry about that.I've only been here in the hotel. Which has been nice," Khun said, "But, apparently I'm supposed to head my way to Lancaster or whatever it's called. I don't mean to sound rude, but, a lot of pets like to fake their accent. Where are you from?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald's eyes widened. "I know! I know what I must do!" he started yapping, then baying frantically, untill he ended up in a long, mornful howl that seemed to resound everywhere.
And he was there.
A big male GSD, with deep brown eyes filled with surprise. "Reg?"
"Daddy! YAY!" the young one glomped at his spectral father.
The dog Hugged back his son, perceiving the living light in him. "Oh, Reg, Reggie my beloved son... What are you doing here?"
"I missed you! I called you, always, just like you told me to do when I'd feel lonely, but you never answered and now this good cat brought me here... Please come back home." By now Reginald was sobbing.
The dog looked at Levi. "I'll be grateful to you forever for bringing him here, whoever you are, but please now bring him safely where he belongs. I..." his lips curled up, for a moment, in a hideous expression.
The hunger. "I..." he caressed his son's back. "Reg, wouldn't you like to stay here, with daddy?" his smile was warm and sincere.
His eyes were hard.
"Reg, back away from him," Levi said sternly. "He may be your father, but right now he's giving in to his hunger. If you don't get away, he'll suck the life out of you."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote: "Compass? Like those things with a funny little arrow on it? A couple of humans tried to use them, before getting hopelessy lost..." the rabbit licked his chops. "Good guys, them, yes."
"Yes...that's a compass." Said the dog. Trying hard to pretend that the rabbit's comment did not phase him. "That's going to be necessary if I'm making the trip across the island by myself. That and a map, a compass is almost useless without a map."

What an odd world he had crash landed into. An island where the prey could be predators. Even the humans were not immune to the flesh eating little rabbits that had harbored vast underground caverns. He wondered if this sort of thing was mentioned at all in the little pamphlet he had lost in the wreck.

Was he even going to make it to the end of the week alive? Heck, even to the end of that day? His luck had not failed him thus far, but there was always that sneaking suspicion that it was running out and fast. Worse yet, safety was not going to find him itself. He needed to get to a part of the island where he might avoid being claimed as a trophy for tribal inhabitants of Blue Peak Shore.

RP Character: