HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by thrasherblades »

Mae happy expression turned into a serious one as the aura changed around the cougars. ''Well, I was just writing a report after having lunch with you guys that's all. What's wrong? What happened?'' Mae asked, starting to be a little concerned.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber blinked for a second.

"Must've had her radio off," Luke said, "I'll leave the details to you hon."

Amber nodded.

"All right," she said, "Well...." And then she filled Mae in on a play by play on what happened.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis set the first page open. "as one or many may know each photo has a story behind or a word of wisdom from people met that day. As you look through these different pictures you can ask questions and such. These first photos are in my days at the Appalachian mountains, my first climb up a mountain."i blacks said a bit deeply showing the photos of the mountain him climbing and who he was with. Next to each photo was a note on what he should know when climbing.
Tacite sifted through the photos, pausing here and there to savor certain scenes and to absorb the footnotes. Eventually, the ferret reached a point where the mountain scenery began to change, "Where is this?" she wrote, finishing her food
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"still the Appalachians its just the other side of the mountain...after the Appalachians a few months later I climbed in the grand canyon. that was different, it was stormy and raining hard. Almost every time you moved you were slammed against the rock." Anubis explained after turning the page to darker stormy pictures and him with a falcon at the top. beside it was written "roque" and a print of his foot. and more notes when climbing.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

xhunterko wrote:Monique nodded.

"Must've been for loved ones and not personal gain if you put yourself at that much risk," she said in return.
"What I did was nothing more than a fracture of what they did for me." Dimitar asnwered.

~~~~~
valerio wrote: "much faster and powerful. These things are meant to transport much more people than a helicopter would do.But this..." this time, the glasses showed the monstrous building that was the Saturn V "Is what it takes to bring the humans on the Moon!"
"An' how is dis giant tower helpin' 'em ta reach da Moon?" Shadowclaw asked, seemingly unamused.

---
valerio wrote: "We won't. And let the gods pour down their worst. They'll be testimony of our happiness, today!" And with that, she started running, while the first drops started to fall...
"Hey! Wait up!" Balkan said and followed her, grabbing Angelina in his arms on the way.

---
valerio wrote: Amelia nodded. "Which would make a lethal combination. We suffered already a mix of power, determination and brains. Your nephew will have to work hard to bring peace in the other regions of the Green Ring. And we'll be glad to help any way possible. The ancient bonds must be reestablished, this day is most important, but it must not be the only one."
"There are still a few chieftains who openly oppose me." Valken explained "But in time they'll either submit or be subdued." The wolf Chieftain said "And please, Chieftain Amelia, whatever is happening in The Green Ring is a wolf matter and wolves alone must end it. Honor demands."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"An' how is dis giant tower helpin' 'em ta reach da Moon?" Shadowclaw asked, seemingly unamused.
"Easier than you think: Have you ever lit up a firework? One of those arrow-shaped ones that fly in the sky and explode?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Hey! Wait up!" Balkan said and followed her, grabbing Angelina in his arms on the way.
"Show offs!" Faye said, grinning. But she *loved* that her future mate was so strong!
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"There are still a few chieftains who openly oppose me." Valken explained "But in time they'll either submit or be subdued." The wolf Chieftain said "And please, Chieftain Amelia, whatever is happening in The Green Ring is a wolf matter and wolves alone must end it. Honor demands."
"I will comply to your request, but know that we won't sit idle on our tails and let your opposers endanger your village or our common bloodline. It is a matter of honor for us as well, thus we will be leaving you to deal with your kin's business. But you shall not be alone, from now on. We are allies, not enemies under a temporary truce."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique nodded.

"Well, mind if I hang around you guys a bit?" She asked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well mi'lady, what's next?" Khun asked his ride.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Well mi'lady, what's next?" Khun asked his ride.
"'Well mi'lady, what's next?'" The shark scoffed. "Mammal, you're riding one of the most feared creatures of the sea, what does it take to get you excited? Ask and I'll see what I can do."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

OOC: EDITED PER REQUEST. Apparently there was some mix up or other.

IC:

Khun gripped ahold of the shark as she went down and took a deep breath as well.
Last edited by xhunterko on Fri May 31, 2013 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:Lady and Popeye started to accelerate like torpedoes! Within moments, they were heading for the open waters, jumping and diving, trying their best to surpass each other, creating great splashes all around themselves
"Enjoying the ride, pup?" Lady asked to Adel. "We just started!"
"Watch out for this, now, guys!" Popeye shouted...and slammed into the female's side. "Eat salt, Lady!"
Her route faltered, became erratic, while her rival dashed away. "Ohh, that-that vile, son of a FIN! Hold your breath, pup!"
"Ach," Adel responded before taking a deep breath. Down into the water they go! He checked his grip while getting his breath.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:

"Must've been for loved ones and not personal gain if you put yourself at that much risk," she said in return.
"What I did was nothing more than a fracture of what they did for me." Dimitar asnwered.
Flint grinned from the backseat.
"He went all Jedi on this really weird monster." Reaching for the seatbelt he buckled himself in.
"So, where are we going now?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

"We're heading to the archeology camp." Dimitar said "From there you two are going straight to Salisgrave. Balkan is getting married today, remember?" the man added "And Monique - you seem responsible enough - mind if you keep an eye on them?"

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"Easier than you think: Have you ever lit up a firework? One of those arrow-shaped ones that fly in the sky and explode?"
"Yah, Ah know what a firework is..." Shadowclaw replied "Ya tellin' me dis tower is some sorta giant firework, then?"
---
valerio wrote:""I will comply to your request, but know that we won't sit idle on our tails and let your opposers endanger your village or our common bloodline. It is a matter of honor for us as well, thus we will be leaving you to deal with your kin's business. But you shall not be alone, from now on. We are allies, not enemies under a temporary truce."
"A wolf matter is a wolf matter!" Valken replied with a firm voice "How can we prove our worth as allies if we can't deal with our own inner problems?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique's eyes lit up and she nodded.

"Absolutely! And a wedding will be fun! How come you're not going?" She says.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Yah, Ah know what a firework is..." Shadowclaw replied "Ya tellin' me dis tower is some sorta giant firework, then?"
"Only difference, it doesn't explode." Came thw countdown of that famed mission, and when it was over, the sound of millions of thunder filled their listeners' ears, as the Saturn rocket left the pad and, at first slowly, as if gravity couldn't let go of that titan, and then faster...faster...faster, leaving behind an immense column lit by the fire of its propelleres, like a majestic dragon spitting his wrath toward the earth.
Then the vision shifted to other cameras, showing the blue sky turning soon black as the rocket reached the atmosphere's outer limits...
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"A wolf matter is a wolf matter!" Valken replied with a firm voice "How can we prove our worth as allies if we can't deal with our own inner problems?"
[/quote]
Amelia nodded. "If *we* had such problems, we'd be happy to ask for *your* help. And that because long before the tribe wars, we were one people, one tribe. Union is a strength, noble leader, not a weakness. You said that it's time to get rid of the legends, and the one tribe a legend is not.
"Again, Lord Valken..."
Amelia, much to the gasps of her own people and the curiosity of the tourists, kneeled down on one knee, yet looking as solemn as ever, surely not a begging figure. "Allow us to rejoin you as one, to fight together, to defend ourselves together, as friends and not just allies. let the future be built from today."
---
Once submerged, the female shark shot forward even faster, soon reaching for her quarry. She would've gladly bumped him from below, but there was Reginald with Popeye, and at all costs she wouldn't cause harm to the pup.
And so, instead, Lady emerged just in front of Popeye, spraying with a gigantic spray of water. "Slow! Told ya, Pops! You two okay, mammals?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"still the Appalachians its just the other side of the mountain...after the Appalachians a few months later I climbed in the grand canyon. that was different, it was stormy and raining hard. Almost every time you moved you were slammed against the rock." Anubis explained after turning the page to darker stormy pictures and him with a falcon at the top. beside it was written "roque" and a print of his foot. and more notes when climbing.
Tacitē nodded quietly, flipping more pages until it was clear by the depicted terrain that the mountain had changed, the ferret held up her paper, "?"
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Monique's eyes lit up and she nodded.

"Absolutely! And a wedding will be fun! How come you're not going?" She says.
Dimitar started the engines "That "Stimpack" thing I took just now won't hold me for long. I hope it could keep me up to the camp. Otherwise you'll have to use emergency channels." the man explained "Less than a minute after it wears off - I'm going to fall unconscious... from exhaustion, of course."

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"Only difference, it doesn't explode." Came thw countdown of that famed mission, and when it was over, the sound of millions of thunder filled their listeners' ears, as the Saturn rocket left the pad and, at first slowly, as if gravity couldn't let go of that titan, and then faster...faster...faster, leaving behind an immense column lit by the fire of its propelleres, like a majestic dragon spitting his wrath toward the earth.
Then the vision shifted to other cameras, showing the blue sky turning soon black as the rocket reached the atmosphere's outer limits...
"Shiver me timbers!" Shadowclaw muttered "This thing is smokin' more than a town of smithies!"

---
valerio wrote: Amelia nodded. "If *we* had such problems, we'd be happy to ask for *your* help. And that because long before the tribe wars, we were one people, one tribe. Union is a strength, noble leader, not a weakness. You said that it's time to get rid of the legends, and the one tribe a legend is not.
"Again, Lord Valken..."
Amelia, much to the gasps of her own people and the curiosity of the tourists, kneeled down on one knee, yet looking as solemn as ever, surely not a begging figure. "Allow us to rejoin you as one, to fight together, to defend ourselves together, as friends and not just allies. let the future be built from today."
A small group of wolves was formed behind Valken - commanders, generals, leaders of the wolf's armies who were discussing what they heard in a quietly.
"Laws are laws!" One of them said "We have to deal with our own matters!"
"What is there to deal with?" another said "He is the cause of those rebellions!"
"Silence!" a third wolf cut the other two "Lycaons will think us weak because of you two!"
And more and more wolves were whispering different theories and solutions, different opinions.

Between the annoying whispers behind his back and the kneeling lycaon chieftain, Valken was rapidly loosing his patience.
"Enough!" He shouted, forcing the wolves to go quiet as he turned to them "If I hear one word from any of you, I promise you unique punishments!"
Then he turned to Chieftain Amelia, grabbing her firmly and gently not to harm her, pulling her back on her feet "As for you, Chieftain Amelia, know this! Ancient legends were saying that wolves and lycaons were one back then, but even separated, wolves were one and lycaons were one!" the wolf frowned "Even though you lycaons stick together, partially thanks to the wolf ancestors, we were not as one. Within our ranks there are plenty of rebels, some warmongers, some wanting peace. Our laws remained the same though the centuries! Those that rebel are to submit or be subdued! Only wolves can enforce these laws and only to wolves do they apply."
The wolf Chieftain stepped back "And never kneel before me! We are equal and today we are to show it to Tricana!"

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote: Dimitar started the engines "That "Stimpack" thing I took just now won't hold me for long. I hope it could keep me up to the camp. Otherwise you'll have to use emergency channels." the man explained "Less than a minute after it wears off - I'm going to fall unconscious... from exhaustion, of course."
"Dibs on the wheel if he passes out.". Flint quips.
He glanced at Dimitar.
"But... Don't."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique nodded.

"All right, but hopefully there'll be no passing out," Monique said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun spit out water from his mouth fountain style.

"What? Afraid of us gettin' a little wet?" He said with a grin.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked at how they were already halfway through the binder. "huh, oh this is the climb in the mountains of England, at the top was an old English castle that been there since its original time. it was fun but the ravens there were not so nice" Anubis explained showing the photos of the castle and the ravens and people running from them, each ravens name was on the page.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Shiver me timbers!" Shadowclaw muttered "This thing is smokin' more than a town of smithies!"
"Many others have been the rockets that left for the heavens... But look," Now the screen was showing the approach to Earth's satellite. The Moon looked immense as seen from the cameras of Apollo 11.
Then came the dialogues from the crew to the base. Armstrong's calm voice as he made sure the ship landed smoothly despite the fuel problems. The dust lifted by the rockets as she set down... "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed"
And then, that moment, when on July the 20th, 1969, humans showed to the heavens how far their will and craftmanship could carry them.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:A small group of wolves was formed behind Valken - commanders, generals, leaders of the wolf's armies who were discussing what they heard in a quietly.
"Laws are laws!" One of them said "We have to deal with our own matters!"
"What is there to deal with?" another said "He is the cause of those rebellions!"
"Silence!" a third wolf cut the other two "Lycaons will think us weak because of you two!"
And more and more wolves were whispering different theories and solutions, different opinions.
Between the annoying whispers behind his back and the kneeling lycaon chieftain, Valken was rapidly loosing his patience.
"Enough!" He shouted, forcing the wolves to go quiet as he turned to them "If I hear one word from any of you, I promise you unique punishments!"
Then he turned to Chieftain Amelia, grabbing her firmly and gently not to harm her, pulling her back on her feet "As for you, Chieftain Amelia, know this! Ancient legends were saying that wolves and lycaons were one back then, but even separated, wolves were one and lycaons were one!" the wolf frowned "Even though you lycaons stick together, partially thanks to the wolf ancestors, we were not as one. Within our ranks there are plenty of rebels, some warmongers, some wanting peace. Our laws remained the same though the centuries! Those that rebel are to submit or be subdued! Only wolves can enforce these laws and only to wolves do they apply."
The wolf Chieftain stepped back "And never kneel before me! We are equal and today we are to show it to Tricana!"
Amelia stood up. She bowed her head. "I understand, believe me. But please, remember: We will come to your aid, should you need it. For from now on what harms you will harm us as well." She smiled. "But now let the celebrations begin.
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun spit out water from his mouth fountain style.
"What? Afraid of us gettin' a little wet?" He said with a grin.
"Must concede it, Reginald!" Lady said to the happy pup. "You found us really cool friends! Hope they can hang around for some time."
"They will they will they will they will!" The Shepherd pup yapped, jumping up and down and not slipping a centimeter.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote: "Dibs on the wheel if he passes out.". Flint quips.
He glanced at Dimitar.
"But... Don't."

"All right, but hopefully there'll be no passing out," Monique said.
"If I don't faint, then either I wasn't as tired or I'm about to get much much worse, you two." Dimitar explained "But if I'm to pass out, that'll be in the Archaeologist's camp. I have a good control over my body."

Martin was only listening quietly and nodding from time to time, distracted in his own thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"Many others have been the rockets that left for the heavens... But look," Now the screen was showing the approach to Earth's satellite. The Moon looked immense as seen from the cameras of Apollo 11.
Then came the dialogues from the crew to the base. Armstrong's calm voice as he made sure the ship landed smoothly despite the fuel problems. The dust lifted by the rockets as she set down... "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed"
And then, that moment, when on July the 20th, 1969, humans showed to the heavens how far their will and craftmanship could carry them.
Captain Shadowclaw remained quiet, his face didn't reveal even the slightest emotion as he watched.

---
valerio wrote: Amelia stood up. She bowed her head. "I understand, believe me. But please, remember: We will come to your aid, should you need it. For from now on what harms you will harm us as well." She smiled. "But now let the celebrations begin.
Valken nodded. He had something in mind and was about to say it when a certain female wolf came out of the crowd.
"I saw and heard all, my mate." Sifa said as she walked to the two chieftains "And I must warn you, Amelia, that now more than ever you must prepare your warriors to defend your own villages." She went to Amelia and leaned to the lycaon Chieftain so that only she could hear "What my mate didn't say was that the so called "rebels" consider Fen'rir's ways as true. And that's dangerous." Sifa stepped back "But never mind this, I have about a hundred wolves ready to contribute to the wonderful cuisine with our own delicacies ."
The wolf chieftain simply sighed, smiling and rolled his eyes.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Dialogues dotted the following shots, while the humans in their clumsy suits commented the 'magnificent desolation', worked, collected samples...
and they posed the plaque.
---
"You know what?" Amelia said. "Let's see what you can do, alone, with your kitchen magic. We'll throw in our stuff, but I am really curious to sniff and taste your specialties."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Again, Monique nodded. Then noting Martin's quietness, she couldn't take it any more.

You allright? What happened for you? If you don't mind me asking? Just 'think' back to me if you wanna talk about it. She thought to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well for one thing you won't lose me any time soon," Khun said, "I'm supposed to be here for a while."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And honestly that's what happened, you should get out more," Amber told Mae finishing up her story, taking another coffee sip. Luke nodded.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Khun shook his head and brushed some of the water off of his fur. "I am more zhan fine, Lady."

To Reginald, he added: "Vhy voult ve not?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Well for one thing you won't lose me any time soon," Khun said, "I'm supposed to be here for a while."
Tha Housefox wrote:Khun shook his head and brushed some of the water off of his fur. "I am more zhan fine, Lady."
"*giggle* the other tourists would just run away screaming.... So, you are going to stay too?"

"That Adel looks like one fine dog," Alyse said to Levi. "How do you think your owners are doing now?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Are you trying to make me jealous?" Levi joked. "They're probably fine. I think today is their first day on their new job,"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:"Well for one thing you won't lose me any time soon," Khun said, "I'm supposed to be here for a while."
Tha Housefox wrote:Khun shook his head and brushed some of the water off of his fur. "I am more zhan fine, Lady."
"*giggle* the other tourists would just run away screaming.... So, you are going to stay too?"

"That Adel looks like one fine dog," Alyse said to Levi. "How do you think your owners are doing now?"
Adel chuckled. "I dare say zat ve ah not your ordinary tourists. But... I do not know if I can stay."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun nodded.

"Well, I'm here for a month at least," Khun said, "So, you won't be losing me anytime soon."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote:Amber blinked for a second.

"Must've had her radio off," Luke said, "I'll leave the details to you hon."

Amber nodded.

"All right," she said, "Well...." And then she filled Mae in on a play by play on what happened.
Mae slammed her fists onto the table as soon as she heard what Garrett did to Mae and Amber. Her eyes flashed a deep red! ''HE WHAT?!'' Mae said, standing up all of a sudden like a jack in the box. She then stormed off to Grimm's office, walking briskly as with fire in her eyes.

''WHERE IS THAT PERVERT?!'' Mae yelled as she entered Grimm's office.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Are you trying to make me jealous?" Levi joked. "They're probably fine. I think today is their first day on their new job,"
"Oh. And where were they headed?"
---
Tha Housefox wrote:Adel chuckled. "I dare say zat ve ah not your ordinary tourists. But... I do not know if I can stay."
"Aw! And why not?" Reggie immediately started counting on his fingers, his tonguetip sticking out in the cutest way. "We got food, we got fun, we got sharks, we got Pirate caves..."
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun nodded.
"Well, I'm here for a month at least," Khun said, "So, you won't be losing me anytime soon."
"Good," the shark grinned. "I'm *so* gonna make you scream, pup."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Mae slammed her fists onto the table as soon as she heard what Garrett did to Mae and Amber. Her eyes flashed a deep red! ''HE WHAT?!'' Mae said, standing up all of a sudden like a jack in the box. She then stormed off to Grimm's office, walking briskly as with fire in her eyes.
''WHERE IS THAT PERVERT?!'' Mae yelled as she entered Grimm's office.
"Hello, Officer," Grimm said, raising his eyes from the papers. "Anything I can do for you?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun grinned back.

"Give it your best shot," he said, blatantly teasing the shark.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cougars where just a little shocked at Mae, then Amber got up first and Luke followed carefully. Amber waited for the officer to address her, then she spoke.

"Uh, M-Mae, it's okay now hon," she said to her.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Are you trying to make me jealous?" Levi joked. "They're probably fine. I think today is their first day on their new job,"
"Oh. And where were they headed?"
"I think they're taking a group of tourists up the mountain," the cat replied
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:
Tha Housefox wrote:Adel chuckled. "I dare say zat ve ah not your ordinary tourists. But... I do not know if I can stay."
"Aw! And why not?" Reggie immediately started counting on his fingers, his tonguetip sticking out in the cutest way. "We got food, we got fun, we got sharks, we got Pirate caves..."
"Hehe, relax! I do not vant to go back yet. Und if I did, I voult not go back alone." Adel stopped for a second. "...Eh, did you say "pirate caves?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Khun grinned back.
"Give it your best shot," he said, blatantly teasing the shark.
The shark was about to say that, when he heard Adel say,
Tha Housefox wrote:"Hehe, relax! I do not vant to go back yet. Und if I did, I voult not go back alone." Adel stopped for a second. "...Eh, did you say "pirate caves?"
Pogo and Boombox joined their peers. Boombox's ghetto blaster was producing a slow, ominous music. Pogo said, "Ayup! Many humans ships passed or crashed by here, including pirates. A gang, especially, came here to hide their treasure and then disappeared before they could leave. It is rumored...that their cap'n was in cahoots with a demon!"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I think they're taking a group of tourists up the mountain," the cat replied
Alyse looked at the distant mountain, and then again at the darkening sky. "Well, I hope they're good and found shelter at one of the forest rings by now. And we should get home. We don't want to mess with the sea with this weather." she leaned out and barked with unexpected force, ""REGINALD! TIME TO GO HOME!"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis looked at how they were already halfway through the binder. "huh, oh this is the climb in the mountains of England, at the top was an old English castle that been there since its original time. it was fun but the ravens there were not so nice" Anubis explained showing the photos of the castle and the ravens and people running from them, each ravens name was on the page.
Tacitē looked closely at the castle, "Not a single nice raven" she wrote jokingly, "Was there any interesting finds in the castle?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel sat and listened to the two sharks' tale, thinking how fun it might be to explore the place. Just as he was about to open his mouth to say so, however, he heard a sudden outburst in the form of a female voice behind them.

Adel just about fell off of Lady because of Alyse's yelling. Was it really that late already? Then he realized that they hadn't found a place to stay in the village yet. He voiced his thoughts to Khun. "Khun, ve shoult find a place to schtay in zis village."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You'll stay at my place!" Reginald offered. "Mama's Mom will love to make dinner for you!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I think I have the correct personality switch color. If not I'll correct it later.

ic:

Khun was a bit startled as well, but he too looked up noting the weather.

Eh, what's a little weather?
He thought childishly with a grin, then, remembering, the grin faded to a more serious look.

"Only if your mother runs a bed & breakfast," Khun said to the pup, not realising he had the serious look still, "I wouldn't want to impose on her."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis thought for a moment. ."no we didnt, the plague of ravens kept us out:..thats all the pictures in this binder" anubis said looking up to the darkening sky.
ImageImageImage
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I agree with Khun. Ve shoult not impose."