HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Judging by the answers (mostly in the UN-PG rating), apparently the theme of the party had just become Balkan's ritual...
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:Pogo swam to the boat. Victor leaned out and reached for the feather. "There you go, big wuss...ha!" He pulled it out...and fell into the water!
A moment later, Lady Killer dove after the lycaon!
And then...silence...
"Victor!" Maxine shouted, reaching her paw out instantly. Catching nothing..
xhunterko wrote:Monique flew over to Rook's head again.

"Don't worry, he'll be all right," she whispered to him.
"Maxie, Wait.. I-I think he'll be ok.." Rook said, beliving the small voice apparently in his head.

"Wh- He.. How do you know!?" Maxine said, leaning over the boat.

"Well, I know this'll sound weird.. but I think a voice in my head said he'll be ok.." Rook answered truthfully.

"Oh? R-really?" Maxine replied, turning to him. "Y-yeah.. Crazy, right?" Rook murmured, looking down at his paws.

"Well, Yeah.. But I have to tell you somthing.. Victor has a power, well, relatively most Lycaons have it I think, but he can talk to people through thoughts.. Quite simple really.." Maxine told him, turning back to the water.

Rook thought for a moment. "Huh.. Do the thoughts sound like him? Like, his voice?" He asked, wanting to know a little more.

"Well, yea- Wait, how do you know he's talked to me?" Maxine said. "I-I just guessed that because you knew that, he talked to you.." Rook guessed, spinning his thumbs around each-other.

"Ah.." Was all Maxine could reply with.

"Well, the voice.. Didn't sound like him.." Rook said worryingly.

"Huh, that's probably Moni- Uh-oh.." Maxine said, muttering the last part."Who? Maxie, tell me.." Rook said, feeling that she's hiding somthing..

"It's Monique.. She's a.." Maxine paused, sighing. "..A ghost.." She added, barely audible.

Rook's eyes widend, then narrowed. "A what?"

Maxine thought to Monique one simple message; Monique, Now.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

at that moment, the water exploded again!
Pogo came out, jaws open wide...and Victor standing inside his mouth, arms outstretched, not a scratch on his drenched body. "Ta_Daa!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique clapped audibly with her little paws.

Maxine, be patient! I don't want him overreacting! Monique thought to Maxine.

"She is correct, now the question is, are you afraid of ghosts? Cause if your not, I will appear to you," Monique said quietly.

And besides. Victor's still on show. Even if it was a little reckless.
She thought to her.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:at that moment, the water exploded again!
Pogo came out, jaws open wide...and Victor standing inside his mouth, arms outstretched, not a scratch on his drenched body. "Ta_Daa!"
Maxine jumped back in surprise! "Oh wow!" Maxine said happily.

Rook clapped enthusiasticly, yet forced a smile. "That was great! But we knew you were Ok.." He said, looking to Maxine.
xhunterko wrote:Monique clapped audibly with her little paws.

Maxine, be patient! I don't want him overreacting! Monique thought to Maxine.

"She is correct, now the question is, are you afraid of ghosts? Cause if your not, I will appear to you," Monique said quietly.

And besides. Victor's still on show. Even if it was a little reckless.
She thought to her.
It's too late now.. Thanks to you. Maxine thought coldy.

Rook looked left and right. he still thought it was creepy.. O-kay.. I.. not afraid of ghosts. I would like .. meet you.. Rook thought to the voice. He found it hard, strangely enough.

"I think me and Maxie would like to get back now.." Rook said monotanously, still staring at Maxine.
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Didn't mean to spoil your show Vic, I just didn't want them to worry," Monique said, showing herself now to everyone there. She had flown to Maxine's head. Then she looked at Rook.

"Hello Rook," she said to him.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint nodded, raising an eyebrow at the change in the crowd's mood, but he didn't say anything. He looked up at the sky.
"Full moon huh?" The canine looked at the white orb floating in the sky.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:"Didn't mean to spoil your show Vic, I just didn't want them to worry," Monique said, showing herself now to everyone there. She had flown to Maxine's head. Then she looked at Rook.

"Hello Rook," she said to him.
Rook just stared the ghost, eyes wide in facination.

"Rook, it's rude to stare.." Maxine said, paws on her hips.

With that, Rook snapped back to reality. "Huh? Oh, sorry.." He apologised, rubbing the back of his head. "Hi, it's uh.. Nice to.. Meet you, finally.." He added to Monique.

Maxine smiled nervously. "Well, now that we're all aquainted.. shall we head back? The moon's up and everything.." She said politely, sitting down.

Rook nods and sits also, looking to Victor. "Want me to help row this time?" He asks, grabbing an oar.
Character Reference
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Not necessarily a full moon, Flint." Balkan replied, looking at the sky "The Moon needs ta be in the right place ta start." he grinned "And there it is..." he walked to his blade (which he had put on the ground at the edge of the arena before the ritual fight.) and pulled it from it's scabbard, raising it above his head in horizontal position towards the moon.

"Behold the ancient wolf art of the Moon-forgin'!" the half-wolf announced, as the blade began to faintly glow with a light similar to the moon's. Then he walked (lowering the blade) to the for wolves which were lined up and waiting.

"The four of ye have shown great cunning, strength and endurance against a foe ye cannot best. Would that have been a real fight, ye would've saved a lot of lives fer the time ye made yer stand." He walked from Vex to Ur (both of them are at the ends of the line.) and back with his sword raised over their heads. "Yer worthy of becomin' what you truly are, what you deserve to be. Bow down!"

Vex, Varg, Ulv and Ur knelt down as they were ordered to. Then Balkan spoke in the wolf tongue (meaning only a handful of observers, aside from the wolves, managed to understand what he's saying.)
"By the Moon and the Stars in the night,
By the Sun in the day,
By the Fire and Wind,
By the Earth and the Water
And by the will of the spirits and their blessing
Vex, Varg, Ulv and Ur,
You are now true wolves!
Give the Spirits what they request! Honor them!
Stand up and Howl!
"

The four wolves stood up and howled as loud and powerful as they could. A second later, Balkan joined them, motioning Faye to do the same.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Michael and Humphrey's expressions were solemn as they watched, squeezing lightly Adrian's shoulders.
---
Victor's ears flicked. "Ahh, 'tis done. New warriors walk among us now. It's good."
---
Faye joined the chorus, but not before giving Angelina a warning glance. This was a moment of the wolves
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote:
["Your mind is but an open book to me, mortal..."] the demon lord whispered in Lars' mind ["Are you sure you made his mind just because Mr. proud and mighty spirit said so?"]
Lars gave an annoyed look. <<It is wrong anyway. This is my mother we're talking about. Some other time I guess, when I'm bored or something.>> Lars said in his mind, casually brushing him off.
valerio wrote:"Meh, don't be afraid of hurting this old shell, pup. Just let's see if you learnt something useful from my daughters."
Lars nodded and got behind his mother in law. He slowly cracked his neck and placed his big paws on her shoulders, gently rubbing his thumbs into his mother's shoulder blades and her lower ribs, concentrating on the tender muscles in her body. He then used the padding on his paws to gently press against her spine, flexing and gently running up and down with a knuckle. ''There, how does that feel? After all, this is just the beginning. There's still part two...'' Lars said, pointing to a bench at the side of the pool. ''That's the money right there...'' Lars said, grinning as he proceeded to put both is paws on the sides of her head, gently caressing her ears and rubbing his soft fingers against her skull. ''Anytime you want to stop, just lemme know...'' Lars said, giving her a quick kiss on her cheek and resuming the circular massage motions he did on her head.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Moon Howler

["No mortal breaks a deal with a demon without consequences!"] the demon whispered, then seemingly backed away.

However, he in fact just covered himself even from Lars and stealthily moved between him and the elder Lycaon, pulling her tail for a second, snatching a few hairs and teleported them in Lars' paw, quickly backing away once more.

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:Faye joined the chorus, but not before giving Angelina a warning glance. This was a moment of the wolves
One by one the wolves ran out of air and ceased their howls. After the last wolf's howl stopped, the blade returned to normal.

"Now, warriors, I have work for you!" Balkan spoke in the wolf tongue

"We serve!" the four answered, saluting.

"Good!" Balkan said (still in wolf tongue). "Vex and Ur, you're to depart immediately for The Green Ring!"

He stood before Vex and Ur "Vex, You'll report to the Chieftain and tell him of the wedding, while Ur will visit a Faye's parents." The two saluted and headed for the Green Ring.

Then he moved and stood before Varg and Ulv "You two will come with me. I'll give you each a certain trinket with which you'll go to the humans and seek Dimitar. Once you get to him - tell him of the wedding and show him the trinkets as a proof."

Ulv stepped towards the half-wolf "I would like to take care of the task alone, Ambassador. Varg here is not currently available, right?" he have a glance at Varg, whom just shrugged.

"Do you really believeI will let you to do this alone, Ulv?" Balkan asked "You know there are groups of rabbit 'raiders' between this place and the humans."

Ulv sighed "Sir, I am able to do this on my..."

"Not going to happen!" Balkan cut him off "It will take you only a few hours to go there and return and less than an hour to give Dimitar the message. Varg goes with you."
Ulv saluted without a word.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Yowch!" the elder one screamed, before turning... "is that your idea of a prank, cub?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun stood stock still for a moment when the wolves howled. Then the silence came again.

"Chilling, isn't it?" Khun said to Adel.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique's attention was completely snapped to the wolf howl. She stood there in silent amazement.

"What was that about?" She asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"New warriors have been recognized. An ancient tradition we used to follow, long ago."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"That was pretty cool.". Flint commented. "A little eerie, but cool." He turned to Martin., grinning.
"It almost felt like I wanted to join in a second there.."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

"Mighty call indeed, but resistible." Martin replied "Especially after seeing the look in Faye's eyes when she glanced at...uh... Angela, was it?"

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Michael and Humphrey's expressions were solemn as they watched, squeezing lightly Adrian's shoulders.
Adrian Watched in silence not wanting to spoil the moment. He squeezed Michael and Humphrey's paws lightly. After the howling ceased he finally said something, "That was," he shuddered, "just...wow. I think it's settled guys. This place has been amazing since I got here. I think I'm ready to commit to staying here. I want to be part of this. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Then we will soon announce our engagement to the Chieftain and the Shaman," Michael said. "We will seal our union in front of the village."
"And then your humans will have to be informed," Humphrey said. "I wish I could see their face when they read the letter. Will you write it?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Then we will soon announce our engagement to the Chieftain and the Shaman," Michael said. "We will seal our union in front of the village."
"And then your humans will have to be informed," Humphrey said. "I wish I could see their face when they read the letter. Will you write it?"
Adrian shifted uncomfortably, "I mean do we have to write them? I don't want them mucking up my life any worse than it already is and as far as I'm concerned I don't owe them any explanation. I mean what if they hear about it and try to bring me back to the mainland?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Angelina, silly. And I didn't mind that. I wouldn't spoil an important moment for the red wolf tribe."
---
Michael squatted down and grabbed Adrian's shoulders gently. "Your old life will try to bring you away from what is rightfull yours, now. One way or the other, they will come to haunt you, so tell me: do you want to be prepared to face them or pretend they didn't exist until they come? Because no matter what, you will have each and every lycaon behind you. You will never fight alone."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: Michael squatted down and grabbed Adrian's shoulders gently. "Your old life will try to bring you away from what is rightfull yours, now. One way or the other, they will come to haunt you, so tell me: do you want to be prepared to face them or pretend they didn't exist until they come? Because no matter what, you will have each and every lycaon behind you. You will never fight alone."
Adrian looked down at the ground and sighed, "I guess you're right. I'm jut nervous about it I guess. I don't know how they'll react but I doubt it'll be good. I just hope they can't find a way to get between us."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Angelina, silly. And I didn't mind that. I wouldn't spoil an important moment for the red wolf tribe."
"Yes, sorry." Martin said, then stepped towards Balkan "What was that about?"

The half-wolf turned to the shepherd. "Do not worry yerself with me orderin' these four." he smiled "I was jus' tellin' Varg an' Ulv here ta go ta da r'sort and tell Dimitar about the upcomin' wedding."

"Me and Flint are about to leave you guys and return to the resort. I'll tell him about it." Martin said.

"Ye will?" Balkan asked "Thank ye, brother." The half-wolf turned to Varg and Ulv and spoke "Yer free for the night... wolves!"

Both Varg and Ulv saluted and headed on their ways with Varg heading for the female lycaon with the golden-painted ear and Ulv just entered the crowd.

Somewhere on the edge of the village, a car engine was heard. "That's our cue." Martin said "We'll meet tomorrow." Both Martin and Flint headed for the car.

Balkan waved after them, then turned to the crowd "What are y'all still doin' here?" he asked "There's still a party ta get attended to!"

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"Yowch!" the elder one screamed, before turning... "is that your idea of a prank, cub?"
Lars gave an innocent look as he was exposed as the culprit. He blushed as he edged away from his mother in law. W-wait wait!!! That wasn't me! I swear by the Gods!!!'' Lars said, putting both paws up in reassurance.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Adrian looked down at the ground and sighed, "I guess you're right. I'm jut nervous about it I guess. I don't know how they'll react but I doubt it'll be good. I just hope they can't find a way to get between us."
Humphrey flashed a grin that, this time, had nothing friendly in it. "They can only try. Our kin fought the humans' war, and before that we kept the wolves at bay. And now that the wolves are going to be our allies once again, not even an army could separate us."
Then came Balkan's powerful voice, and Michael grabbed Adrian and put him onto his shoulders. "But now, your only duty is to dance until you can't stand!"
The crowd went back to the beach, singing and howling...

"I must say it," Faye said, patting Balkan's shoulder. "You are doing pretty good, for one who doesn't want to claim chieftainship." Then she and Angelina, the latter showing an unexpected strength, grabbed Balkan by his arms and dragged him toward the forest.
"Now it's cuddly time, tho!" the lycaon said, wagging hard
---
thrasherblades wrote:Lars gave an innocent look as he was exposed as the culprit. He blushed as he edged away from his mother in law. W-wait wait!!! That wasn't me! I swear by the Gods!!!'' Lars said, putting both paws up in reassurance.
The elder female started sniffing the air. "Yes, you could be right on that...not about the Gods, I mean." then she focused her steel-hard eyes on the big male. "Do you call yourself a good shaman, do you?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian looked down at the ground and sighed, "I guess you're right. I'm jut nervous about it I guess. I don't know how they'll react but I doubt it'll be good. I just hope they can't find a way to get between us."
Humphrey flashed a grin that, this time, had nothing friendly in it. "They can only try. Our kin fought the humans' war, and before that we kept the wolves at bay. And now that the wolves are going to be our allies once again, not even an army could separate us."
Then came Balkan's powerful voice, and Michael grabbed Adrian and put him onto his shoulders. "But now, your only duty is to dance until you can't stand!"
The crowd went back to the beach, singing and howling...
"Oh I think I can manage that I'm just worried about you two. You guys think you can keep up?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Let them *try*" Murphy said.
"Plus, they have no jurisdiction on you anymore, once you register as citizen here," Michael added. "Tomorrow, we'll go to Mr. Spencers for their funny papers. After that, if your humans will try to take you away, we'll just toss them to the rabbits."
Murphy nodded. "I like your idea of irony, bro."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"Alright, sounds good to me. As long as we make sure to do everything by the book. I don't want any lawyers delivering bad news because I didn't fill out some form."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Both brothers nodded.
"In this case" Murphy said, "I know a good way to celebrate your decision, luv." and with that, they left the party, directed toward the village...
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: The elder female started sniffing the air. "Yes, you could be right on that...not about the Gods, I mean." then she focused her steel-hard eyes on the big male. "Do you call yourself a good shaman, do you?"
Lars looked downcast as he sunk lower into the water. ''Well, I guess...I'm not...'' Lars said, surrendering before he caused any further suspicion. That...thing which pulled your tail was a demon spirit which I met when I was fuming outside. I was just so frustrated at the way you looked down on me that I decided to pull a prank on you. H-he was supposed to do something nasty and I was to get the last laugh, but my conscience hit me hard,and I decided not to it. Just that....like they say, when you make a deal with demons, you can never break it....'' Lars said, looking away with shame.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The female looked as if a BIG bucket of cold water had just doused her.
"You stoke a deal with a--?" She put her paws to her face and started shaking her head. "ye Gods, How do thee hate me for inflicting your servant such a pain?" then she composed herself. Her voice was like a cube of ice inside which a flame was burning. "I see I am still needed to take care of my family, after all. And, you, pup, are going to know what's your punishment for your...stupidity. And as for you..." she called out at the air. "I recognize your stench, demon! Manifest, I command thee, or be gone!"
The Moon Howler

The negative emotions of both the elder Lycaon and Lars were enough for the demon to regain his form. When the elder female called to him, the demon appeared next to the pool - a black panther-like feline with shining green eyes, wearing top hat and holding a cane. A second later, the demon bowed lightly, politely taking off his hat, grinning.
["Good evening, my lady! My apologies for the pain caused, but a deal was a deal - nothing personal."] the demon's voice echoed in the elder lycaon's mind, while the demon kept the grin on his face.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars folded his arms as the demon spoke, already feeling very humiliated in front of his mother in law. He frowned as he turned his back against the demon, avoiding any eye contact whatsoever. <<I told you I didn't want to do it didn't I?!>> Lars said as the guilt ate into his heart. <<Just....shuddup and leave, okay? I'm in hot soup as it is already...>>
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I just hope this deal went as far as pulling this prank, Ignis Fornax. It's been a long time since you have walked this plane, and I salute you for acting with honor in the latest battle. And, pup, do not dare to let negativity burn your soul, or this creature will eat it without so much of a thought. And yes, I am reading your mind, so you can speak openly."
The Moon Howler

["And don't be rude!"] the demon's voice echoed in the room, as his eyes narrowed for a second ["You gave me a promise - all the negative emotions as aftermath! Besides, I already apologized and I understand it - I am pardoned?"]

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The elderly female put her paws over Lars' head. She rubbed gently the GSD shaman's temple, infusing his being with...relax, as if that sensation were an energy in itself. "You are pardoned, Ignis Fornax. Now don't abuse your position, he doesn't need more brooding as it is. Better, pup?"
The Moon Howler

The panther put his top hat back on [" 'Till next we meet, then!"] his voice echoed once more as he simply vanished.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The half submerged GSD raised a surprised eyebrow as his mother in law above him put a paw gently on his head and infused a soothing energy within his mind. Relieved, the shaman exhaled, blowing bubbles out of his sunken muzzle. He gently rose out from the tiny depth and faced his mother. ''I'm really sorry. I just wanted to feel loved, and I felt you weren't giving me that. But I should have seen from a different perspective. I was just really discouraged from the rash treatment you've been giving me. I'm really sorry for pulling this prank on you. Will you forgive me?'' Lars said, taking her tiny paws into his big paws and looking at her with remorse.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The female held him in a hug and patted his shoulder. "Silly silly pup, don't mind too much the rants of this old crone. When it will be your turn to have pups and will live long enough to stay fit and see them grow under your eyes, you'll feel as much protective and harsh. Just you wait." then her claws sank in Lars' flesh, hard. "But you better *not* strike a deal with a demon ever again, or I'll skin you alive and use your fur as a doormat. Lovingly."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun meanwhile, had been busy setting up the pair's lean-to. He had a fire going and had it set up a little bit, but not too far away from the road. Finished with the half tent, Khun sat down and opened his guitar. Sitting on a log, he began playing a slow, soft tune.