HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:The two cats flinch a little at the sudden synchronicity but grin at the compliments.
"Sank you."
"So vhat do you all do in circus?"
"We are specialized in numbers related to the tribes' specialties," said one of te rabbits. "Illusion, fire, dancing, loving...we all have our treat for our guests." She spread a deck of cards open in front of the cats. "One of you, pick a card please."
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:<"Oh wow. What a handsome animal!"> Ilya nods respectfully at the horse, forgetting to switch back to English. <"Hello! It is nice to meet you, Orson! I am Ilya and this is my wife, Arina, and my son, Feliks.">
<I am honored to meet you, family. And thank you for the compliment, Sir. What part of the Rodina are you from? My ancestors came from the Krasnoyarsk.>
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

valerio wrote:
"I hope you do find that someone for you. Even if our wilder brethren still cling to the darkest ways, we decided to go back to our true ways and get in touch with the dead of all worlds, not just the netherworld. In fact, we could even get you in touch with the departed you wish to meet again for counseling, if you desired so. For though Life is the force of this plane, it is known that help from the heavens can do miracles."
Anubis nodded "I thank you for such wisdom and news. I only hope that such a trouble doesnt come forth again. Being honest I feel my heart will guide me true this time. Somehow I feel...Im in the right place"
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:"Levi, Reginald, my wife Amber, Amber, Levi, Reginald," Luke said, "Reginald here is here to see some lions."

"It's a pleasure," Amber said, offering a paw to shake, "He's in luck then, Avaros shouldn't be far behind."
"The pleasure is mine," Levi replied, taking the paw.
valerio wrote:"Indeed," said the last of the lions of Tricana, accompanied by his fierce-looking daughter. The Hig Shaman of the Sun bowed respectfully his head. "A honor to meet you, Levi. Reginald, it is good to meet you again, this time in the flesh."
"YAY! Uncle Mane!" the pup didn't even wait a second before jumping and climbing all over the lion, until his head was poking out of the fluffy mane. "Rawr!"
"aaaand I'm not surprised at all you know him," Levi quipped. "An honor to meet you too."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded "I thank you for such wisdom and news. I only hope that such a trouble doesnt come forth again. Being honest I feel my heart will guide me true this time. Somehow I feel...Im in the right place"
"Heh. it's a common sensation for many who come visit us. Did you know of the special repopulation program organized by mister Spencers?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"aaaand I'm not surprised at all you know him," Levi quipped. "An honor to meet you too."
"A Dreamwalker," Avaros said. "Believe me, the honor is all mine. Your kind is the only one that could reach through the barriers to get in touch with those the Divinity left behind."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Dreamwalker?" Amber asked, Luke sighed, for some reason, he wasn't surprised the young pup knew the huge lion. He also felt himself watching Reginald for some reason.

"How'd you meet Reginald? And what do you mean by those who the divinity left behind?" Luke asked curiously.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun could only grin and pat Flint on the back.

"When you've been taught to believe what I believe, nothing like this sort of thing will come to a surprise to you," Khun said, chuckling, "Well then, captain, if yer don't mind, would yee be willin' to lead the way out then?"

*BAMF!*

And here, Monique appeared above Khun's head in her full, shining pink aura.

"OHMYGOODNESSYOUARESOADORABLEANDCUTEYOUPOORTHINGYOUSWEETIEYOUARESUCHADEIGHT," Monique started, charmed by the little ghost cub. Here, all it took was a single finger from Khun's hand to her mouth to quiet her. She promptly shut up, putting both paws over her mouth, giggling a bit.

"Monique dear, adorable powerful dragon cub or not, he is, provided it's a he, is STILL a powerful guardian of the cave," Khun said. Monique giggled.

"Eh heh, yes, yes sorry," Monique said, then Khun pointed to Monique with his paw.

"Bartholomew, my niece, Monique, Monique, Bartholomew," Khun said, "And as far as the paranormal would go, dear sister, not everywhere is so blessed. Heh."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that, is something YOU failed to learn, and continue to fail to learn. God forbid YOU, Kritaros, call for help from a higher power. HERMPH! Monique thought privately to herself AND to Hubert.

WELL mister, you don't go walking into someone's home and start babbling advanced math to someone's kids or start throwing platitudes to strangers on the streets nowadays. Its rude and condescending. Monique thought to Kritaros.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Dinara wins the game of "Paper, Scissors, Rock" and picks the card.

~~~~~~~~
<"We are from Moskva."> Ilya answers, helping Arina and Feliks into the cart and then offering a hand to Jade and Jada.
<"Does everyone here speak fluent Russian?"> he asks, only half joking.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Dreamwalker?" Amber asked, Luke sighed, for some reason, he wasn't surprised the young pup knew the huge lion. He also felt himself watching Reginald for some reason.
"How'd you meet Reginald? And what do you mean by those who the divinity left behind?" Luke asked curiously.
"A Dreamwalker," Koros explained solemnly, "is one of rare talent who can walk between the planes of reality. Thus called because the first walkers could open up their minds in sleep only, before this delicate art was mastered in the wake hours."
"As for Reginald, of course we know him: He was a regular visitor at the old Zilnawa, he befriended many of their inhabitants." He said it as if it was the most natural thing in the world.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:Khun could only grin and pat Flint on the back.
"When you've been taught to believe what I believe, nothing like this sort of thing will come to a surprise to you," Khun said, chuckling, "Well then, captain, if yer don't mind, would yee be willin' to lead the way out then?"
*BAMF!*
And here, Monique appeared above Khun's head in her full, shining pink aura.
"OHMYGOODNESSYOUARESOADORABLEANDCUTEYOUPOORTHINGYOUSWEETIEYOUARESUCHADEIGHT," Monique started, charmed by the little ghost cub. Here, all it took was a single finger from Khun's hand to her mouth to quiet her. She promptly shut up, putting both paws over her mouth, giggling a bit.
"Monique dear, adorable powerful dragon cub or not, he is, provided it's a he, is STILL a powerful guardian of the cave," Khun said. Monique giggled.
"Eh heh, yes, yes sorry," Monique said, then Khun pointed to Monique with his paw.
"Bartholomew, my niece, Monique, Monique, Bartholomew," Khun said, "And as far as the paranormal would go, dear sister, not everywhere is so blessed. Heh."
"Thaaat I am, yarr!" Barty said, posing proudly. Then he extracted his sword and pointed it in a generic direction at the other side of the cave. "G'walke down there until ye find a door. Take them stairs up and up, but watch it! Just a few coins'n'trinkets are allowed, ye can't overburden yerself, or ye'll slip and die and join the otherse t'make me company."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Dinara wins the game of "Paper, Scissors, Rock" and picks the card.
The card was a Jack of Spades.
"Excellent, my dear," said the rabbit. "Now put it back into the the deck and pick another."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:<"We are from Moskva."> Ilya answers, helping Arina and Feliks into the cart and then offering a hand to Jade and Jada.
<"Does everyone here speak fluent Russian?"> he asks, only half joking.
The horse chuckled, switching back to English. "Oh, humans can be so silly sometimes. Present company excluded of course.
"You see, when you are a quadrupedal and you have a brain and a lot of time, you spend it reading and learning. We all know the most touristic languages, such as this one, Russian, Italian, German, French, Spanish... But it's not your fault if you still hang to the old pictures of us."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Dinara does as instructed, carefully showing the cards to Sasha as she does.

~~~~~~~~
"Oh no. Ilya can be so silly too!" Arina grins.
"I did not meant it like zat, Orson. I just did not sink so many people outside of Russia vould speak Russian." Ilya objects, also switching back into English as he climbs into the cart himself.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Dinara does as instructed, carefully showing the cards to Sasha as she does.
Like the first, the second card was a Jack of Spades. The dealer shuffled the deck, slowly. "Now, what cards did you pick?"
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh no. Ilya can be so silly too!" Arina grins.
"I did not meant it like zat, Orson. I just did not sink so many people outside of Russia vould speak Russian." Ilya objects, also switching back into English as he climbs into the cart himself.
"Russians make for...unusual tourists. They like to enjoy only the best, show off... Unfortunately, most of them tend to try and bend the rules, thinking their money allows them to do what they want. I mean, not in a bad way, just like big, spoiled rich kids. But they make for a fun company, once they get the rules, and when they come back they bring a lot of friends."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You are supposed to tell me zis, da?" Dinara jokes. "Ve have pick er... Pikovyy Valet.* I do not know how to say in English, sorry."

*Jack of Spades

~~~~~~~~
"Zat sounds more like Americans to me." Ilya objects.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"You are supposed to tell me zis, da?" Dinara jokes. "Ve have pick er... Pikovyy Valet. I do not know how to say in English, sorry."
In an elegant quick movement, the rabbit opened the deck in a fan-shape and showed it to the cats. "2 Jack of spades...really?"
The cards were all perfectly white!
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Zat sounds more like Americans to me." Ilya objects.
"Perhaps money makes humans equal, in the end, eh?" The horse started to walk. "So, anyplace you'd like to see first?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"A Dreamwalker," Koros explained solemnly, "is one of rare talent who can walk between the planes of reality. Thus called because the first walkers could open up their minds in sleep only, before this delicate art was mastered in the wake hours."
"As for Reginald, of course we know him: He was a regular visitor at the old Zilnawa, he befriended many of their inhabitants." He said it as if it was the most natural thing in the world.
"Seems he's never learned it's bad to talk to strangers," Levi quipped. "But I'm not gonna be the one to tell him."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Seems he's never learned it's bad to talk to strangers," Levi quipped. "But I'm not gonna be the one to tell him."
Koros chuckled. "I was the first to warn him, and despite that not a bit of harm ever came to him. It's as if he always knew who is the right stranger to talk to."
"And I am not going to spoil his perfectly sweet attitude." He grabbed the pup by his scruff, brought him at level with his muzzle, then tickled his tummy.
"How shameful of you, father," Koros said, rolling her eyes
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Dinara does a comedic double-take while Sasha's jaw drops.
"How you did zis?"
"City has appeared from nosing and now cards have disappeared. I sink I am dreaming!" Sasha jokes.

~~~~~~~~
Ilya is about to object to this but the more he thinks on it the more he realises how complex the issue is. Instead he lets it drop.
"Vell, vhat do you recommend? Maybe you can give us tour?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Well after this week I’ll believe anything..” Flint grumbled, looking from Khun to the pirate and back again. Looking around he grimaced. “Guess I could be satisfied with a ring. At least for sentimental value.” At least... he started to say that before a few other things caught his eye, two or three or trinket disappearing into his collar.

Now happy with his haul he eyed the blue parrot on the pirate’s shoulder. “You comin’ along of are you sticking around here? Don’t really blame yah either way.”
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun shrugged.

"Eh, they'll make up their own mind, come on," he said, then, he started walking in the direction the sword pointed.

"You coming with us for a bit Bartholomew? We could use the company on the wa there at least." Khun asked.

"Not everywhere is so blessed with such phenomenon, sadly," Monique said, "Many people don't even believe the supernatural is real!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke just smiled, watching Reginald still.

Amber, however, would NOT have it. Her mouth fell.

"AND you just LET him wander around? You DID try to get him back from where he came from RIGHT away? RIGHT?!" She snapped.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Dinara does a comedic double-take while Sasha's jaw drops.
"How you did zis?"
"City has appeared from nosing and now cards have disappeared. I sink I am dreaming!" Sasha jokes.
"Heh, nothing like that. I am but a humble stage magician, I did nothing that violated any physical law, but sorry I can't explain the trick, you know how it works... But thank you for paying the ticket, good sir!" and with that, a quick gesture from a creature who wasn't wearing the traditional jacket, and he pulled out a gold coin out of the cat's ear!
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:Ilya is about to object to this but the more he thinks on it the more he realises how complex the issue is. Instead he lets it drop.
"Vell, vhat do you recommend? Maybe you can give us tour?"
"I will be glad to. The Mirrormoons lake region is not too far ahead." And with that, he started pulling the cart at a slow but steady place. "Plenty of fruits to eat, I hope you don't have allergies."
---
Roarin wrote:Well after this week I’ll believe anything..” Flint grumbled, looking from Khun to the pirate and back again. Looking around he grimaced. “Guess I could be satisfied with a ring. At least for sentimental value.” At least... he started to say that before a few other things caught his eye, two or three or trinket disappearing into his collar.
Now happy with his haul he eyed the blue parrot on the pirate’s shoulder. “You comin’ along of are you sticking around here? Don’t really blame yah either way.”
"Eh, they'll make up their own mind, come on," he said, then, he started walking in the direction the sword pointed.
xhunterko wrote:Khun shrugged.
"You coming with us for a bit Bartholomew? We could use the company on the wa there at least." Khun asked.
"Not everywhere is so blessed with such phenomenon, sadly," Monique said, "Many people don't even believe the supernatural is real!"
"YAY!" the ghost pup somersaulted. "Mortals can be so boring, they either run away screaming or fall mute. Dunnowhy!" He shrugged in the cutest way.
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke just smiled, watching Reginald still.
"AND you just LET him wander around? You DID try to get him back from where he came from RIGHT away? RIGHT?!" She snapped.
Avaros just roared a laugh at that. "Ahh, but you do have a queen's soul and a mother's heart. Your mate chose well! But fear not, Reginald can find his way by his own. The only time something bad happened was when he accidentally made an alchemist's lab explode, but he got only a little singe."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sasha laughs.
"Now zis is oldest trick in book! Is alvays fun zough!"
"Maybe you can pull out credit card next!" Dinara quips.

~~~~~~~~
"ACHOO!"
"AAAAAH-HUH! AAAAAAH-HUH! AAAAAH-HUH!"
"Just horses. *sniff* Sorry. No offence. <Hush, Feliks. I did not mean to startle you. Hush.>" Arina bounces the baby gently in her arms as she gropes for a tissue.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:Luke just smiled, watching Reginald still.
Avaros just roared a laugh at that. "Ahh, but you do have a queen's soul and a mother's heart. Your mate chose well! But fear not, Reginald can find his way by his own. The only time something bad happened was when he accidentally made an alchemist's lab explode, but he got only a little singe."
"In my defense I only met his mom a few days ago so I wasn't his dad yet," Levi protested. "I'd have been right there getting singed with him if I was."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber shook her head.

"Sigh, well, Avaros, let it be known," she stated, "From now on, Reginald is no longer allowed in the temple without adult, armed, supervision." She paused for a moment, feeling herself nod a bit, she then shook it off. Luke took one of her arms.

"Say, you know what's a great idea? It'd be great to have a little company for lunch. If all four of you come over and Avaros cooks, we wouldn't mind," He said, Amber looked at him, then shrugged, nodding in agreement.

"Actually, a little company this afternoon would do us good, what do you guys say?" She asked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was then a little pink glowing fruit bat appeared on Arina's shoulder.

"Hello my dear, congratulations on a successful birth! He is so adorable! Allow me to introduce myself, I am Monique, demigoddess of Tricana, one of it's many caretakers," she said, "I couldn't help but notice your allergy. If you like, I could relieve it temporarily."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun shrugged in response to Bratholemew.

"I wouldn't be able to begin to fathom the reason!" He said with sarcasm.

"So, happy with your haul?" Khun asked Flint.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Sasha laughs.
"Now zis is oldest trick in book! Is alvays fun zough!"
"Maybe you can pull out credit card next!" Dinara quips.
Quickly a paw went inside her chest fluff...and produced a platinum AE. "Like this one? But now *you* get to pay drinks."
~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"In my defense I only met his mom a few days ago so I wasn't his dad yet," Levi protested. "I'd have been right there getting singed with him if I was."
The lion's expression turned politely surprised. "Oh. So you married Reginald's mother? My congratulations to you."
---
xhunterko wrote:Amber shook her head.
"Sigh, well, Avaros, let it be known," she stated, "From now on, Reginald is no longer allowed in the temple without adult, armed, supervision." She paused for a moment, feeling herself nod a bit, she then shook it off. Luke took one of her arms.
"Say, you know what's a great idea? It'd be great to have a little company for lunch. If all four of you come over and Avaros cooks, we wouldn't mind," He said, Amber looked at him, then shrugged, nodding in agreement.
"Actually, a little company this afternoon would do us good, what do you guys say?" She asked.
[/quote]
Avaros nodded. "I find it a splendid idea, my queen. Would you like me to extend the invitation to the other chieftains? It would send a good signal to a successful reunion of the tribes."
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"Heh. it's a common sensation for many who come visit us. Did you know of the special repopulation program organized by mister Spencers?"

-------------------

Anubis nodded at the statement "Ive yet to still meet with him about a few things but I know of what you speak of yes. why do you ask?"

-------------------

Kritaros huffed. THinking to himself "Help....Ill ask for help when I need it not when its needed of me.....In my time we did things alone and dealt with the mistakes when they came.... It is still viable here" he crossed his arms seeing Bartholomew appear to the group as he kept his gaze wandering. Lifting the barriers to the exits before sliding down behind the varie of gold and silver and jewels. He was looking for the golden staff piece of the lions.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

“Eh, can’t really complain.” Flint grinned. “Got to take a piece of one of the world’s largest undiscovered treasures, and I’m not being chased by red, white and, blue lights. I’d say that’s a win!” The canine did a fist pump with both of his arms.

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Pfft!" Dinara laughs, "Zis is not my card! Ve are Russian! Ve do not use American Express."
"Da. Ve only use Rossiyskiy Ekspress!*" Sasha jokes.
"But sure, I sink ve can afford to buy first round. In two or sree* years vhen ve have saved up."

*Russian Express, three

~~~~~~~~
"Oh, sank you! And uh, yes please, sank you, er..." Arina stops, unsure how she should address a goddess.
"Your Majesty?" she finishes uncertainly.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"In my defense I only met his mom a few days ago so I wasn't his dad yet," Levi protested. "I'd have been right there getting singed with him if I was."
The lion's expression turned politely surprised. "Oh. So you married Reginald's mother? My congratulations to you."
oh, uh... no, not yet anyway," the cat corrected. "I'm not sure her owners would like the looks of her settling in with a cat officially, but I am committed to her and Reg, and I'd do anything to keep them safe. just not too safe."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Pfft!" Dinara laughs, "Zis is not my card! Ve are Russian! Ve do not use American Express."
"But sure, I sink ve can afford to buy first round. In two or sree* years vhen ve have saved up."
"Ah, I see. I'll come with something better, next--"
"Next time," the gorilla interrupted the magician "you'll bee too busy taking care of entertaining a bunch of grumpy wolves. Now, if everyone's packet, we should hit the road. You two got any food allergies, cats?"
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, sank you! And uh, yes please, sank you, er..." Arina stops, unsure how she should address a goddess.
"Your Majesty?" she finishes uncertainly.
Orson snickered. "The last time we had a 'her majesty', it was when the island belonged to the United Kingdom. I think 'ma'm will do, right?" he said nonchalantly to the tiny bat spirit
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:oh, uh... no, not yet anyway," the cat corrected. "I'm not sure her owners would like the looks of her settling in with a cat officially, but I am committed to her and Reg, and I'd do anything to keep them safe. just not too safe."
Koros rolled her eyes. "'Owner' is the closest thing to a blasphemy, here. All animals associated to humans become temporary full-right citizens for the duration of their staying. And all humans and animals living together are, formally, 'associated', but there are no subjects or 'properties' to speak of."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber stood there speechless for a few seconds. Luke could only smirk.

Then he leaned over and said softly to her.

"Well, Mauntauq?" He stated. Amber was miffed that she were caught off guard!

"Fine," she stated flatly, "But ONLY for a short while. We ARE after all, still on a honeymoon."

Luke chuckled.

"Mauntauq are foremost statesmen and shrewd politicians. Watch out for her, she'll cut you to ribbons in politics, heh," Luke said, "Which reminds me." Here he straightened up and changed his tone a little.

"Avaros, I need to write down my policies and ideas and..." Luke started.

"He needs to create a Chieftain's Manifesto for the tribe, which we will then in a council decide how much we want to rip apart and how little we keep, and decide how much he will get away with," Amber stated, getting revenge on him for his jibe at her. Luke flushed red a bit.

"You are SO cute when you act like a mighty ruler, love," she said to him with a devilish grin, he rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, I noticed books, do we have blank pages, books, pens, charcoal, and such to write with?" Luke stated. Amber then thought of something.

"Avaros? Exactly HOW will the other leaders get here?" She queried.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique giggled.

"Eh heh, I'm not THAT important, m'lady will do fine," she said, then, she looked deeply into Arina's eyes for a brief, few seconds, long enough to hold a gaze, then she closed her eyes.

Lord Hubert, I pray that, along with the protection I'm giving her, you give her some relief from her allergy as well, thank you Lord Hubert, for listening. She prayed to the god. Then her eyes opened.

"There, that ought to do it! You should feel better now," Monique proclaimed. She paused.

"Um, I'm trying to learn my position," she stated shyly, "I'm not into funny actions with the hand wavings and finger snaps. Ask in faith and you shall be answered is my position."

Khun nodded.

"Heh, that'll be a story to tell your pups, heh," Khun said, then he noticed Kritaros wandering around, seemingly blindly. Thanks to Monique's invisible suit she gave him. Khun pointed to the entity.

"Is he alright?" Khun asked. Monique huffed.

"Oh don't mind him," she said, miffed, "He's a stuffy old...HEY!" WHACK! Was the sound that the golden teaching stick made that Khun had struck her head with. It was a long thin rod, with a ball on the end and a handle at the beginning. It was about the length of half of Khun's body. Thus, he was able to swing it downward, then bring it up with force. And because Khun was Monique's legal guardian, it hit nerves and caused pain. Because it was used for discipline.

"But, but he was being a conceited hoity toity OW come on!" Monique whined.

"As much as he was in the wrong to dismiss you and not give you the benefit of the doubt, you were wrong of the same thing," Khun said flatly, "While the old style of teaching is that, you only treated it with disdain. Lord Kritaros needed no permission, nor official dedication from Hubert, NOR your compliance in the matter. Seeing he was ALREADY instated by Hubert and by virtue of being a lord, is YOUR elder. You need to listen to, and respect your elders anyway. I'll not have a God War: Tropical Island edition in real life. NOT if I can't do anything about it. I don't care if you make an instance or not. But GO and apologize. AND tell him you submit yourself to his lessons whenever he gives them to you."

Monique just sat there, then puckered up in disgust for a few seconds, then relented, hanging her head.

"Sigh, okay," she said, before creating another instance of herself to join Kritaros.

Khun nodded, then thought to her some instructions. He held out his paw, and the rod he picked up shrunk to a tiny version of itself, which he then pocketed.

"Never know when this might come in handy again, heh," he said. The instance of Monique sat quiet in contemplation on to p of his head.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An instance of Monique flew over and landed on top of Kritaros's head.

"Whatch'ya looking for?" She asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Amber stood there speechless for a few seconds. Luke could only smirk.
Then he leaned over and said softly to her.
"Well, Mauntauq?" He stated. Amber was miffed that she were caught off guard!
"Fine," she stated flatly, "But ONLY for a short while. We ARE after all, still on a honeymoon."
Luke chuckled.
"Mauntauq are foremost statesmen and shrewd politicians. Watch out for her, she'll cut you to ribbons in politics, heh," Luke said, "Which reminds me." Here he straightened up and changed his tone a little.
"Avaros, I need to write down my policies and ideas and..." Luke started.
"He needs to create a Chieftain's Manifesto for the tribe, which we will then in a council decide how much we want to rip apart and how little we keep, and decide how much he will get away with," Amber stated, getting revenge on him for his jibe at her. Luke flushed red a bit.
"You are SO cute when you act like a mighty ruler, love," she said to him with a devilish grin, he rolled his eyes.
"Anyways, I noticed books, do we have blank pages, books, pens, charcoal, and such to write with?" Luke stated. Amber then thought of something.
"Avaros? Exactly HOW will the other leaders get here?" She queried.
"By walking, of course. This will give you time to set up a proper table with all manners of foods. The birds will deliver the invitations, the spider-monkeys will bring the food from the stores.
"As for writing, please, chieftain Luke, follow me to your own study. There you will find what you need and more."
The lion started walking along a corridor.
Koros bowed on one knee in front of Amber. "My lady, allow me to go and summon the staff to arrange the Chieftains' Table," she said with great solemnity.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:oh, uh... no, not yet anyway," the cat corrected. "I'm not sure her owners would like the looks of her settling in with a cat officially, but I am committed to her and Reg, and I'd do anything to keep them safe. just not too safe."
Koros rolled her eyes. "'Owner' is the closest thing to a blasphemy, here. All animals associated to humans become temporary full-right citizens for the duration of their staying. And all humans and animals living together are, formally, 'associated', but there are no subjects or 'properties' to speak of."
"oh, right. uh... maybe manager is a better term for their role then?" Levi corrected himself. he had remembered it wasn't quite a parent relationship for her but hadn't actually thought through the logistics.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"oh, right. uh... maybe manager is a better term for their role then?" Levi corrected himself. he had remembered it wasn't quite a parent relationship for her but hadn't actually thought through the logistics.
The lioness nodded. "If you wish so. But remember, you are no one's property, here. You are free to disobey any direct order, should said order imply committing a crime or cause undue harm to a living. Unless it served to protect yourself or your 'manager'."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Pfft!" Dinara laughs, "Zis is not my card! Ve are Russian! Ve do not use American Express."
"Ah, I see. I'll come with something better, next--"
"Next time," the gorilla interrupted the magician "you'll bee too busy taking care of entertaining a bunch of grumpy wolves. Now, if everyone's packet, we should hit the road. You two got any food allergies, cats?"
"Already? But ve have not prepared anysing yet. Vhat is seme* of show? Ve vill need to get our costumes."
"Nyet, ve are not allergic to anysing. And Sasha makes good point."

~~~~~~~~
Arina sneezes once and then sniffs. She sniffs a second time, surprised.
"Wow. Is much better! Is amazing! Sank you, m'lady!"
"Learning your position? You are new zen?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The lioness nodded. "If you wish so. But remember, you are no one's property, here. You are free to disobey any direct order, should said order imply committing a crime or cause undue harm to a living. Unless it served to protect yourself or your 'manager'."
"well for me, they're my adopted parents," Levi explained. "no amount of freedom is going to change that, and they were never going to give an order like that."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Already? But ve have not prepared anysing yet. Vhat is seme* of show? Ve vill need to get our costumes."
"Nyet, ve are not allergic to anysing. And Sasha makes good point."
The gorilla went to a big chest made with red wood and decorated with elegant golden flames motives. "Everything you need is here. As part of our show, the direction took the liberty of having everything packed for you. You can check if you want." She opened the trunk.
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"well for me, they're my adopted parents," Levi explained. "no amount of freedom is going to change that, and they were never going to give an order like that."
Avaros chose that moment to clap his paws once to get the attention of the cougar chieftain couple. "How rude of me, I almost forgot! Would you care to have your elders with you at the table?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

xhunterko wrote:"Heh, that'll be a story to tell your pups, heh," Khun said, then he noticed Kritaros wandering around, seemingly blindly. Thanks to Monique's invisible suit she gave him. Khun pointed to the entity.
Pups!?” Flint’s head jerked up from where he was staring down at his tiny trove of treasure, now facing Khun with a look of surprise. “Ah, well I guess hmm...”. The snow-furred canine scratched the side of his chin with his free paw as he mulled over the idea. “It would be fun to tell stories to a captive audience! Though I always thought of myself as more uncle material!” He grinned

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Val, don't forget to respond to Hotep.

"Heh, come on now, SOME lycaon girl is bound to steal your heart if you stay here long enough I'm sure, heh," Khun said, "I mean, you HAVE looked at the girls here? Right?"

Then he turned to Bartholemew.

"So Bart, if you don't mind me asking, how'd you end up, well, dead?" Khun asked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke turned around sharply, stopping Avaros as he did so.

He held up an arm and outstretched a hand.

"A man shall leave his mother and father and shall cleave unto his wife," Luke said, slightly snotty, slightly hurt, "They wished to have no part in coming here."

"My father, Savant Mauntauq is in prison here, my mother is on the roof, awaiting tonight's births, and my other mothers are exploring the city, so no, follow me please Koros," she said, then she turned to Levi.

"Excuse us for a moment," she said to him. She then confidently, and angrily, walked over to Avaros. She lifted up a hand, and gently, softly, grabbed his right ear lobe. Looking at him with a stern expression right in the face turning around his entire body.

Luke backed away SEVERAL steps!
Monique nodded to the couple.

"Yes, just this week really," Monique said to Arina, "And m'lady would be just fine. Are you two staying in Merriweather long?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Heh, come on now, SOME lycaon girl is bound to steal your heart if you stay here long enough I'm sure, heh," Khun said, "I mean, you HAVE looked at the girls here? Right?"
Then he turned to Bartholemew.
"So Bart, if you don't mind me asking, how'd you end up, well, dead?" Khun asked.
The ghost pup shrugged. "Oh, it was a dare game. Human pirates left a lot of buried treasures here, closer to the surface. Dug tunnels like dwarves to create their caches, but never came back to claim the stuff. My friends and i used to explore some of these tunnels, but I got lost. It was scary at first, dying, I mean, but after you're dead you get used to it."
Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros huffed. THinking to himself "Help....Ill ask for help when I need it not when its needed of me.....In my time we did things alone and dealt with the mistakes when they came.... It is still viable here" he crossed his arms seeing Bartholomew appear to the group as he kept his gaze wandering. Lifting the barriers to the exits before sliding down behind the varie of gold and silver and jewels. He was looking for the golden staff piece of the lions.
Bart waved a paw at the black fox. "Heyya, new shaman! Kin I help ye?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:Luke turned around sharply, stopping Avaros as he did so.
He held up an arm and outstretched a hand.
"A man shall leave his mother and father and shall cleave unto his wife," Luke said, slightly snotty, slightly hurt, "They wished to have no part in coming here."
"My father, Savant Mauntauq is in prison here, my mother is on the roof, awaiting tonight's births, and my other mothers are exploring the city, so no, follow me please Koros," she said, then she turned to Levi.
"Excuse us for a moment," she said to him. She then confidently, and angrily, walked over to Avaros. She lifted up a hand, and gently, softly, grabbed his right ear lobe. Looking at him with a stern expression right in the face turning around his entire body.
Luke backed away SEVERAL steps!
*irk!* is there something I did to offend you, my chieftain?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Vell, zat is up to Mister Spencers but ve hope so. For now ve are on trial period. But ve hope our cats vill become permanent members of circus and ve vill help out. I am engineer for sound and lights and also I do pyrotechnics. Arina is events organiser and manager."
"So, if is not impolite question, how does vun become god?"

~~~~~~~~
Sasha opens the chest and inspects the contents.
"Everysing is here. But vhat kind of show ve are doing today? Ve are performing for ze volves or somevone else?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Sasha opens the chest and inspects the contents.
"Everysing is here. But vhat kind of show ve are doing today? Ve are performing for ze volves or somevone else?"
"Before Zilnawa came back to be, we'd cover the Three Tribes in a tour, but now that everyone is swarming back into the city, we'll do the wolves first. They may scare you at first, but they're not a bad bunch when it comes to appreciate entertaining. Then we'll do the rabbits. The...lurkers, I mean. Now *those* are picky hosts, they like their show more...brutal. you'll have to work really hard to look convincing. Fire is fine, it impresses them."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

As true as that may be, my track record for attractive female encounters isn’t going very well.” Flint held up a paw in front of him as he began to count down the list.

From my recollection the first girl was taken, the second could probably pummel me with one paw tied behind her back AND she made me carry these giant logs, and the third is a nosy bat that makes my moral conscious look like its slacking off! Oh, I guess she technically isn’t a lycaon either...” The canine let out a harrumph of exaggerated frustration.

Maybe island girls aren’t the same as city girls. I could be doing something wrong...”. Flint scratched the side of his chin in thought. “You wouldn’t happen to have any tips would you Bart?”

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:As true as that may be, my track record for attractive female encounters isn’t going very well.” Flint held up a paw in front of him as he began to count down the list.
From my recollection the first girl was taken, the second could probably pummel me with one paw tied behind her back AND she made me carry these giant logs, and the third is a nosy bat that makes my moral conscious look like its slacking off! Oh, I guess she technically isn’t a lycaon either...” The canine let out a harrumph of exaggerated frustration.
Maybe island girls aren’t the same as city girls. I could be doing something wrong...”. Flint scratched the side of his chin in thought. “You wouldn’t happen to have any tips would you Bart?”
The ghost pup chuckled. "Our girlse are the queens of love! As a people, we truly believe dat loving is the key to soul restoration. And other weird adult things. So, if you wante t'be happy, just ask any you finde on th'way. Ye'll nevah want t'leave Tricana, after."