HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Cool or not, Flint, they could do serious damage to others and myself. I hope I won't have to use them ever again." Dimitar said, taking a few deep breaths, then looked at the spirits "I already did what I had to do, already said what I have to say. 'Till next we meet!" he said and turned back to the dogs. "Flint, help me to the vehicle, will ya? We'll wait for Martin there."
"Why's Martin gonna stay beh-" He cut himself short when he remembered the presence of the ghosts, one in particular.
"Oh, okay... yeah." He nodded, walking over to help Dimitar back to the car.
After a few minutes of walking Flint unexpected looked at Dimitar, giving him a confused look.
"Soo... does this mean your not gonna teach me how to be a jedi?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw crossed his arms on his chest "If ah can't find 'er, Ah doubt anyone else will be able ta do so." then he waved with a paw "Enough of dat. Ye promised ta show me more."
"That won't be a problem. Please, this way, we'll start with the building." he led the ocelot into the hotel. "The hall. That woman sitting behind the desk is the concergie. She takes note of the guests and gives tips to fun activities...organization things. Now I'll show you to the fitness center."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:"Why's Martin gonna stay beh-" He cut himself short when he remembered the presence of the ghosts, one in particular.
"Oh, okay... yeah." He nodded, walking over to help Dimitar back to the car.
After a few minutes of walking Flint unexpected looked at Dimitar, giving him a confused look.
"Soo... does this mean your not gonna teach me how to be a jedi?"
"Even learning to fight as clumsy as me years to master, Flint, and it requires almost absolute dedication, which I never had at the time." Dimitar answered as they were walking down the forest path "I'm sorry to tell this to you, but you don't even have the potential for such magic. However you'll do just fine if you learn to fight well and not run away from problems."

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"That won't be a problem. Please, this way, we'll start with the building." he led the ocelot into the hotel. "The hall. That woman sitting behind the desk is the concergie. She takes note of the guests and gives tips to fun activities...organization things. Now I'll show you to the fitness center."
"So this place is a huge fancy inn an' de woman there is de innkeeper." Shadowclaw commented "An' what's a 'feet-nees'?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gilestra led Shadowclaw toward the crystal-walled elevator. "heh, just like in the old times there is a slice of population who needs to exercise to stay fit, in good shape and health. And so, in this place you can find many thing you need to do sports indoor." the elevator's door opened, revealing a cabin large enough to host a dozen of humans. "This way, please. It's upstairs."
The Moon Howler

The ocelot stepped into the cabin
"What manner of contraption is this now? A closed balcony?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique tapped Dimitar's head.

Is it nice to ignore help when offered? She asked with a huff.
The Moon Howler

Even though Dimitar was currently experiencing pain strong enough to throw almost every man unconscious, he still managed to keep himself conscious... he just had to get to the car to get some painkillers...
But then he realized there was a presence around him, which he did not felt before. He heard it's voice like a faint whisper, but given his condition, that was an achievement. The man gathered all the energy he could spare to reply to the presence.
"Either reveal yourself and talk normally, or leave me alone... spirit... I barely have energy to remain conscious, let alone anything on the psychic level."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:The ocelot stepped into the cabin
"What manner of contraption is this now? A closed balcony?"
"Sort of, but with an advantage." Gilestra pushed a button, and the doors closed. A moment later, the elevator started to move up, slowly. And soothing scenes of the open sea started to run on the glass walls. "It moves, and it had incorporated scenics. Humans are quite the crafters, I must concede that."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint scoff. He'd had this conversation before, not for awhile... but it was always the same. Getting alittle tired he adjusted his hold on Dimitar
"I'm fine with where I am. I don't need to change that... And I'm pretty sure its called 'living to fight another day".

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Fine fine, considering what you've been through another spirit won't hurt anything," Monique said, appearing fully.

"Since you are in a bad shape, you gave me an idea," Monique said, "I know a shaman in a nearby village. And I can find out if he is willing to help you if you so desire."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke and Amber followed their friend into the cafeteria. Amber was now a little anxious to try this coffee thing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All right, rowing is pretty easy to learn," Khun said, "There's not much to it really. It's, just dealing with the waves that are difficult."
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint scoff. He'd had this conversation before, not for awhile... but it was always the same. Getting alittle tired he adjusted his hold on Dimitar
"I'm fine with where I am. I don't need to change that... And I'm pretty sure its called 'living to fight another day".
"You know what I meant." Dimitar said "Anyway, we might have a guest."
xhunterko wrote:"Fine fine, considering what you've been through another spirit won't hurt anything," Monique said, appearing fully.

"Since you are in a bad shape, you gave me an idea," Monique said, "I know a shaman in a nearby village. And I can find out if he is willing to help you if you so desire."
The man looked at the spirit and shook his head.
"Human medicine will do just fine, little spirit." Dimitar said "But thanks for the offer. I just have to get to the vehicle... and then to the resort... Say, what's your name?"

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"Sort of, but with an advantage." Gilestra pushed a button, and the doors closed. A moment later, the elevator started to move up, slowly. And soothing scenes of the open sea started to run on the glass walls. "It moves, and it had incorporated scenics. Humans are quite the crafters, I must concede that."
"So it's a lift an' pressing a button somehow shows where they wanna go, but who's pulling de thing? It'll prolly require a lot of strong men and animals ta pull ta make de thing go so high."

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Darn, ah well. My name is Monique!" She said with a smile.

"And your's?" She asked.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Holy dog." Flint looked up to see the transparent ghost hovering over the ground.
"It's like watching the Sixth Sense all over again. Cept it's WE can see dead people...and animals."
He glanced over at Dimitar.
"And the offer about the shaman doesn't sound so bad... I mean, it's not like it'll hurt any more than it does, right?"

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis smiled after blinking his eyes at the sudden flash. "im anubis, i dont have a last name." anubis said marking where he was with the half finished picture. After he reached into a pocket in his bag and pulled out his extra journal. The russian markings on tye cover distinguishing its design. "dont mind the russian lettering all it says is 'exploration notes'.....this scenery reminds me of south americas mountains." he said after with a pause in between as he looked back at the distance. He opened his journal again and continued to draw the last of the picture. Looking back at tacite here and there.
Tacite hugged the book to her chest before dropping it into her pack, "Thank you, Mr. Anubis." she wrote, "You have seen the South American mountains? That is quite interesting, I have only been to the Appalachian range." the ferret held up her paper. Soon Tacite began to pant and her legs began to ache, Here we go, she thought
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"Your welcome,..yeah its really cool way up high with the thought of the top and the site of the tombs beyond that. the Appalachians are good to in its many trails." Anubis said soon noticing tacite starting to pant. "uh oh some ones getting tired, we'll have to stop soon because of the group but if not I should help" Anubis thought looking up the side of the mountain still seeing the great distance to go. "hmm reminds me of Everest, still have lots to go. wonder how far ill make it?" Anubis thought questioningly. After he put his journal away and closed his bag then took a deep breath slowly and let it out ready for the long distance ahead. "hey if you need anything just let me know, ill help as much as I can." Anubis said re adjusting his bag
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"So it's a lift an' pressing a button somehow shows where they wanna go, but who's pulling de thing? It'll prolly require a lot of strong men and animals ta pull ta make de thing go so high."
"Not in this case. Humans invented a contraption called 'engine'. It runs on electricity, the same power you can see in lightning, and it converts that energy in work. No muscle work."
The elevator stopped, the glass turned off and the doors opened on a small hall. "The antechamber. At your left, the locker room and there..." he invited the ocelot to follow, until they reached a door marked 'Spa'. Gilestra opened it. "The relax area. Here the guests will do massage, sauna, relax in the pools." The air was filled with exotic, soothing essences and pleasant soft music.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"Darn, ah well. My name is Monique!" She said with a smile.

"And your's?" She asked.
"Monique... nice name." Dimitar said "I am Dimitar and the talkative canine with me is Flint. We have another one coming. His name's Martin."
Roarin wrote:"Holy dog." Flint looked up to see the transparent ghost hovering over the ground.
"It's like watching the Sixth Sense all over again. Cept it's WE can see dead people...and animals."
He glanced over at Dimitar.
"And the offer about the shaman doesn't sound so bad... I mean, it's not like it'll hurt any more than it does, right?"
"I said I'll be.. well, relatively fine until we get to the nearest human settlement or base. Which would be my Archaeologist camp." the man said, then suddenly a question came to his mind "I have the feeling you're not exactly a 'local', right?" he asked the spirit.

(OOC: A quick fix on my post for Dimitar. Didn't notice that the "he asked the spirit" part was missing. Sorry for confusing you, Roarin.)
~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"Not in this case. Humans invented a contraption called 'engine'. It runs on electricity, the same power you can see in lightning, and it converts that energy in work. No muscle work."
The elevator stopped, the glass turned off and the doors opened on a small hall. "The antechamber. At your left, the locker room and there..." he invited the ocelot to follow, until they reached a door marked 'Spa'. Gilestra opened it. "The relax area. Here the guests will do massage, sauna, relax in the pools." The air was filled with exotic, soothing essences and pleasant soft music.
"A machine that is not powered by men? Unbelievable." Shadowclaw commented "An' what's a "spa"?"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri May 10, 2013 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"This is a spa," they entered the large hall where humans and pets were either relaxing or frolicking in three different pools. "the closed door over there? It's the sauna, much like the anchient Romans' 'calidarium', where they would sweat and expel toxins from their skin. And over there there is the massage area. Would you like to try it?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:"All right, rowing is pretty easy to learn," Khun said, "There's not much to it really. It's, just dealing with the waves that are difficult."
"I'm sure I'll be able to pick it up quickly," Levi replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Good!" Khun said, "But I'm not one for 'throwing people into things and expecting them to get it sooner or later'. Not my style." Khun rested his paddle on the side properly facing the flat of the paddle to where he was facing, or in short, having it in a vertical position.

"Now this," Khun said, "Is an easy thing for begginners to get wrong. How to properly place the paddle. This is a good way if you want to go no where and just want to slap the water. Also, paws gripping up top, not under." He showed how the differences where in the positions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No sir I am not a local," Monique said, "Though your pet has a point. And considering what you've just been through a little spiritual healing couldn't hurt. And what's sixth sense? I know of only five."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:"Good!" Khun said, "But I'm not one for 'throwing people into things and expecting them to get it sooner or later'. Not my style." Khun rested his paddle on the side properly facing the flat of the paddle to where he was facing, or in short, having it in a vertical position.

"Now this," Khun said, "Is an easy thing for begginners to get wrong. How to properly place the paddle. This is a good way if you want to go no where and just want to slap the water. Also, paws gripping up top, not under." He showed how the differences where in the positions.
Levi positioned his oar in the way Khun was indicating was correct. "anything else?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Yush!" Reginald said, standing on the bow side and bravely aiming at the sea. "Ships ahoy, mates!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh heh, ah, to be young again!" Khun said.

"But we ain't going nowhere until Levi learns how to row," Khun said, "Now then, again, to row, position your hands like this. (Khun held the oar handle at chin level) Now, you might think that you row in a circle, but you don't. It's more or less a rounded diamond. To move forward, you push like this (here Khun pulled the oar back in demonstration). To reverse is the opposite (Khun showed the movement again). And since we're rowing together, we move at the same time. Think your ready?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

(OOC - please let's wait for Housefox, he's been left awfully behind)
The Moon Howler

Balkan led the two females through the forest for about 2 hours. It seemed that the half-wolf was following no path... until they ended up on the remaining of a forest path, barely recognizable because of the forest had grown thick.
"It's in way better condition than I hoped for." Balkan noted "We're close."

~~~~~~
xhunterko wrote:"No sir I am not a local," Monique said, "Though your pet has a point. And considering what you've just been through a little spiritual healing couldn't hurt. And what's sixth sense? I know of only five."
"Never watched the movie." Dimitar answered "But I don't think their will be anywhere close to what it is." the man explained "You, Monique, for example. Those that can see you when you are not visible to the normal people and animals - this is one part of the sixth sense. Telepathy is also a form of Sixth sense. All in all, the Sixth sense is all that is connected to what we understand as 'supernatural'."
He sighed "And please, stop offering me to visit that shaman. I'll be... fine... when I get to the car..."

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

xhunterko wrote:"No sir I am not a local," Monique said, "Though your pet has a point."
"Hey! I'm not his pe-, ...sorry, force of habit..."

"There's actually 16 different sense." Flint commented after Dimitar finished speaking, nodding convincingly.
'There's your sense of time... your common sense... your..." He paused... and after a second abandoned that line of thought.
"But anyways" He looked at the ghost. "Aren't you suppose to be trying to find inner peace or something? Or is that a mean stereotype humans put in movies?"

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Didn't he say he had to go somewhere?

ic:

Monique nodded as the discussion was finished.

"Ah that's what you meant," she said, floating over to and landing on Flint's head, "As far as finding inner peace. I don't know about that. But I am looking for someone though."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē stumbled over to Virgil and tugged at his leg. The ferret panted up to the lycaon pleadingly, making a 'carry me' gesture. Her back pack began to weigh her down more and more. Tacitē would write out her request to either of her companions, but a ferret can only do so much when she's close to faking down
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan led the two females through the forest for about 2 hours. It seemed that the half-wolf was following no path... until they ended up on the remaining of a forest path, barely recognizable because of the forest had grown thick.
"It's in way better condition than I hoped for." Balkan noted "We're close."
"Did this path lead to...your old den or something?" Angelina asked.
Faye couldn't even perceive a recent track. "It's been long since anyone passed here, that's for sure."
---
Esper wrote:Tacitē stumbled over to Virgil and tugged at his leg. The ferret panted up to the lycaon pleadingly, making a 'carry me' gesture. Her back pack began to weigh her down more and more. Tacitē would write out her request to either of her companions, but a ferret can only do so much when she's close to faking down
Virgil giggled. "Told ya. But don't worry, there are going to be pauses to recharge, drink and eat something before going on." He picked up his friend and put her into the front pocket of his backpack. "There, now you can enjoy the view more comfortably."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded. Now the stairs were not phasing him on distance yet. he then looked ahead hoping to find the first stop, "geez Tacite sure is getting tired I hope she doesn't pass out" Anubis thought watching around n the group.
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:ooc: Didn't he say he had to go somewhere?

ic:

Monique nodded as the discussion was finished.

"Ah that's what you meant," she said, floating over to and landing on Flint's head, "As far as finding inner peace. I don't know about that. But I am looking for someone though."
Dimtia, Flint and now Monique reached the man's car by the time they were talking.
"And who are you looking for exactly, Monique?" he asked as he got to the car and opened a hidden pocket underneath his seat. By doing so, he noticed how shaky his hands were. "Oh no, not yet!" the man grumbled and took a cylindric object from it. He opened it just to reveal small pistol-like object... that had a needle on one of a barrel and in the middle a greenish substance could be seen. "Flint, come over here! I need your help but I can't trust my own hands right now."

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"Did this path lead to...your old den or something?" Angelina asked.
Faye couldn't even perceive a recent track. "It's been long since anyone passed here, that's for sure."
"Not den, house... a human house on a tree." Balkan said. "Do ye both remember the stories of the terrible epidemic about 25 years ago that took many lives? Do ye remember how the story ended?"

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"This is a spa," they entered the large hall where humans and pets were either relaxing or frolicking in three different pools. "the closed door over there? It's the sauna, much like the ancient Romans' 'calidarium', where they would sweat and expel toxins from their skin. And over there there is the massage area. Would you like to try it?"
Shadowclaw raised a paw "Ah'll pass!" The ocelot said "What else is in dis wonduh palace?"

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint was about to get into the back seat of the car when Dimitar called him over. He hopped out and walked around the vehicle til he was beside the man.
"Yeah, what do you need?" His eyes shifted from Dimitar to what the man was attempting to hold in his shaking hands, his expression turning from curiously concerned to unpleasantly surprise.
"Wow..." He pointed to the pistol-like object. "Umm... Are you gonna ask me to do what I think your gonna ask me to do?"

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mondo, I may need need your help in a minute. Monique thought to him.

"You know, I might be able to help with that," Monique said.
The Moon Howler

"It's a stimpack." Dimitar explained "Imagine it as a more powerful, quickly absorbed by the body version of an energy drink." The man sighed "Now please use it fast before I get any worse! Inject me in the shoulder!"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Wed May 15, 2013 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw raised a paw "Ah'll pass!" The ocelot said "What else is in dis wonduh palace?"
"There is a gym, if you want to exercise, but you look fit enough as it is. Would you care for the restaurant? The palace's tavern if you want. otherwise, I'll show you to the recreational area."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: Virgil giggled. "Told ya. But don't worry, there are going to be pauses to recharge, drink and eat something before going on." He picked up his friend and put her into the front pocket of his backpack. "There, now you can enjoy the view more comfortably."
Tacitē breathed a relieved sigh, pulling a snack bar from her own backpack and eating it, "Thank you Virgil, I was a gonner!" She wrote eventually in a font to express her gratitude, "Have you met Mister Anubis?" The ferret pointed over to her newest friend
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw raised a paw "Ah'll pass!" The ocelot said "What else is in dis wonduh palace?"
"There is a gym, if you want to exercise, but you look fit enough as it is. Would you care for the restaurant? The palace's tavern if you want. otherwise, I'll show you to the recreational area."
"Ah'm not hungry." Shadowclaw said "But Ah'm interested in dat "Re-creational area" - what's is being re-created there?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Esper wrote:Tacitē breathed a relieved sigh, pulling a snack bar from her own backpack and eating it, "Thank you Virgil, I was a gonner!" She wrote eventually in a font to express her gratitude, "Have you met Mister Anubis?" The ferret pointed over to her newest friend
"Can't see I have, though I met a fox or two when they'd come with their owners. Fascinating creatures you are, Mr. Anubis. Our girls *love* yer eyes, they'd gladly mix blood with ya. Oh, and I'm Virgil by the way." The German Lycaon offered a paw to the fox.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Ah'm not hungry." Shadowclaw said "But Ah'm interested in dat "Re-creational area" - what's is being re-created there?"
Gilestra led the ocelot pirate down the stairs, to the floor below. "In your times, you used to play cards, dice, listen to songs and tales brought by bards and other sailors. Here..." he opened the door, revealing an organized structure where youngsters and pets were busy videogaming (often accompanying it with shouts and very colorful definitions of their adversaries), relaxing against couches with glasses and headphones on... Here, they enjoy what these new times have brought."
---
At Balkan's words, Angelina's face darkened with sorrow. "What happened? It was cured, right? Everyone lost a lot of good friends and relatives, though the Dark Ones saw their ranks grow."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis shook tacites paw "nice to meet you tacite I accept your compliment. But im different from most foxes, especially where ive been" Anubis said
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Gilestra led the ocelot pirate down the stairs, to the floor below. "In your times, you used to play cards, dice, listen to songs and tales brought by bards and other sailors. Here..." he opened the door, revealing an organized structure where youngsters and pets were busy videogaming (often accompanying it with shouts and very colorful definitions of their adversaries), relaxing against couches with glasses and headphones on... Here, they enjoy what these new times have brought."
"More magic boxes..." Shadowclaw grumbled "What sorta fun could they possibly have with 'em magic boxes?"

---
valerio wrote:At Balkan's words, Angelina's face darkened with sorrow. "What happened? It was cured, right? Everyone lost a lot of good friends and relatives, though the Dark Ones saw their ranks grow."
"It was cured alright." Balkan said "But not by da shamans and healers back then. They were helpless at da time. The Wolves, the lycaons, the humans an' their dogs suffered an' their numbers thinned... until a young man of science came ta da island, bringing cure for da disease. Although many lives were lost, that man managed ta save many more." The half-wolf continued "As a token of their gratitude, the wolves an' the lycaons both gave the man land on da island - this land we're standin' on - an' named him a 'local'. This happened at Chieftain Amelia's mother's time an' my Great grandfather's time." The half-breed finished "That man's name was Ivan Johnson - the one I owe my life to." his ears fell down "An' for three long ears... No one ever stepped in here." The half-wolf looked at the threes "An' it seems teh very forest wants dis place protected."
Balkan closed his eyes for a few seconds "Come, there's more ta see.."

~~~~~~

[The forest edge near Salisgrave]

As the town was busy with the final preparations before the big wedding, a horn from the wolves sounded from the forest. Seconds after that at least a hundred fully armed wolf warriors emerged from the forest... and more were staying at the edge. In front of the army stood a familiar wolf in full battle gear.

"Chieftain Amelia o'Salisgrave!" Valken called "Come out and face me!"

My RP Characters