HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku finished painting the good luck charm. He stepped back and admired his work. He carefully picked up the board and walked back over to Otis. "I'm done." Shukaku said, showing Otis the board.
This time, Otis was truly admired and nodded repeatedly. "My lad, you have earned every best meal this grateful community can offer. It's very important that a ship is truly presentable when she fares along the water. you have a career ahead of you!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Guardian spirit? Oh cool. Like an angel or something right?" Khun said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Morning dear!" Amber said cheerfully to Raijda. Taking a seat.

"Morning! And yes, more then ever!" Luke said, sitting as well.The two began to look over the meal and began to pick at the food, trying each dish in turn. Then Amber started at the eggs, and Luke started at the bread.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Guardian spirit? Oh cool. Like an angel or something right?" Khun said.
"Something like that," Hubert the spirit dragon said, appearing on Khun's shoulder. "Greetings, mortal."
xhunterko wrote:"Morning dear!" Amber said cheerfully to Raijda. Taking a seat.
"Morning! And yes, more then ever!" Luke said, sitting as well.The two began to look over the meal and began to pick at the food, trying each dish in turn. Then Amber started at the eggs, and Luke started at the bread.
"Do you have expertise in hunting?" Rajida asked. "This is the last easy food of your new life."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hmm." Flint lifted his hat and scratched the back of his head, listening to the conversation.
"I can't believe I missed this..." The dog mumbled to himself. With how the residents here we're showing it off as well as shrugging it off like it was an everyday thing, he figured he would have noticed something like this in all his travels.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh sure. Chased an albino stag for about two weeks and-," Luke said.

"Getting absolutely, completely lost, frustrated, alone, and I had to track him down to find him. With the intentions of being with him of course," Amber said, Luke's ear's flattened.

"Kill joy," he said.
"YEEEEP!" Khun said, jerking to one side. Monique flew on top of Khun's other shoulder, keeping a space between her and the more powerful spirit.

"Jeeze! Do you spirits ever even watch what your doing?! JEEZE!" He said, frustrated.

"Khun," Monique said, with a hint of worry.

"And hello I suppose. What mystical, unpronounceable gibberish name do they call you?" Khun said to the spirit.

"Khun!" Monique protested.

"What? It's mostly true right?" Khun said back.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:"YEEEEP!" Khun said, jerking to one side. Monique flew on top of Khun's other shoulder, keeping a space between her and the more powerful spirit.

"Jeeze! Do you spirits ever even watch what your doing?! JEEZE!" He said, frustrated.

"And hello I suppose. What mystical, unpronounceable gibberish name do they call you?" Khun said to the spirit.

"His name's Hubert," Buster said with a smile. "I personally find it easy to pronounce."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Thank you." he said, purring.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Oh sure. Chased an albino stag for about two weeks and-," Luke said.
"Getting absolutely, completely lost, frustrated, alone, and I had to track him down to find him. With the intentions of being with him of course," Amber said, Luke's ear's flattened.
"Kill joy," he said.
"I see. But I'm fairly sure you weren't living a pampered life back in your homeland. You two will make it...well, at least one of you looks like a good provider."
"And you won't be alone too long," Donau added. "Once the authorities have established that you can live off the territory, and that there are the political premises for the return of the big cats, other cougars will join you. Before you know it, Meriweather's Four Tribes will come to be again. it will be...interesting."
xhunterko wrote:"YEEEEP!" Khun said, jerking to one side. Monique flew on top of Khun's other shoulder, keeping a space between her and the more powerful spirit.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"His name's Hubert," Buster said with a smile. "I personally find it easy to pronounce."
"I currently go by this name for those reasons," Hubert said to Khun. "But unpronunceable my name is not: It is only that mortals gave me so many of them throughout the millennia, I stopped focusing on any of them."
Roarin wrote:"Hmm." Flint lifted his hat and scratched the back of his head, listening to the conversation.
"I can't believe I missed this..." The dog mumbled to himself. With how the residents here we're showing it off as well as shrugging it off like it was an everyday thing, he figured he would have noticed something like this in all his travels.
"Ohh," Janus looked at flint in admiration. "So, are you familiar with magic stuff?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Thank you." he said, purring.
"Thank yourself, young fella, it's *your* talent. But you better not rely too much on it. That's an on-demand job, something you pull for extras. You must learn to tend to the fields and the cattle, in the first place. How good ye are at farming, fishing?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint shook his head. "No sir. This is my first encounter with something like this." Sounding impressed if not a bit curious. He gave a short laugh.
"Sadly, I am one of the many on this Earth that never even thought of magic as..." He paused. "Real, I guess."
Flint suddenly looked abashed, like a person who just realized the sky is blue.
"From the way you guys talk about it, it sounds so commonplace."

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:Flint shook his head. "No sir. This is my first encounter with something like this." Sounding impressed if not a bit curious. He gave a short laugh.
"Sadly, I am one of the many on this Earth that never even thought of magic as..." He paused. "Real, I guess."
Flint suddenly looked abashed, like a person who just realized the sky is blue.
"From the way you guys talk about it, it sounds so commonplace."
"Don't worry, I didn't know this stuff was real until Hubert started messing with me a few days ago," Buster explained. "I just got to the point where he couldn't surprise me anymore."

"And I've always been a 'go with the flow' sort of guy," Levi added.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Don't worry, I didn't know this stuff was real until Hubert started messing with me a few days ago," Buster explained. "I just got to the point where he couldn't surprise me anymore."
"And I've always been a 'go with the flow' sort of guy," Levi added.
Janus pouted at his boyfriend. "hey! You *were* surprised when we went to Mars!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun's eyes bugged out.

"MARS!? YOU took them to MARS? THE red planet itself? Okay NOW I'm more curious about how Janus, if I assume correctly, has you wrapped around his pinky finger," Khun said, astonished.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Khun's eyes bugged out.
"MARS!? YOU took them to MARS? THE red planet itself? Okay NOW I'm more curious about how Janus, if I assume correctly, has you wrapped around his pinky finger," Khun said, astonished.
Janus, feeling more bold now, produced his phone and showed the selfie he had snapped together with Buster, from the top of what looked like a mountain.Only, it had to be really tall, the planet's curve was distinguishable from that position! "We took this on Olympus Mons, where we also had a picnic."
"Let us just say that after a long existence such as mine, I rarely happen into...interesting mortals, such as Janus, or the pupil I am teaching the arts to. They earned my allegiance.
"I also happen to be the guardian deity of Tricana, or Meriweather Island as you know it. So stay assured, as long as I am here you are safe and under my protection."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I don't know anything about farming and I've never been fishing before." Shukaku replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint had to widen his eyes in surprise at the notion of having a picnic on another planet, and couldn't help himself from leaning forwards to get a better look at the photo Janus had taken.
"Yeesh, that really must have been somethin'..." The dog commented in wonderment.
"Y'know, magic like that really would've been helpful along some points of my travels." He reflected with an amused grin. Imagine, traveling to Mars whenever he wanted! Flint scratched his muzzle in the hopes to hide some of his sly expression. Though he highly doubted he'd make a trip like that if he had the powers. Surely he'd make sure to be more "productive" with his powers.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"I don't know anything about farming and I've never been fishing before." Shukaku replied.
"Then you must learn. No excuses. I guess you don't have your own place already, but you're lucky, I am in the Council and I can assign a place. Go back to the village, and take the fourth stairway on the right from the main. You'll run into a line of doors with a stone hanging from them. Pick the first door you find with a stone, remove the stone and that'll be your new home. Inside, you will find all the tools you need for gardening and fishing, so be careful with them. You'll also find the basic furniture, wool blankets and a working kitchen, with a supply of coal, salt, and of course running fresh water.
"Like all the other houses, it's like a small, two-level cave dug into the rock. It's always cool, and other than the kitchen there is the main bedroom, the litter's room, and an extra room with a spare cot that can be used for guests. humans may think not much of it, but we work day through night, save during sick leave. Mr. Spencers provides us books for our entertainment. You are always free to join our little gatherings by the fire at night.
"Often we get visits from traders from the Three Tribes, and that's a great moment for parties, trading, and shows of magic. Real one, not the stage stuff humans go all fanboy for." Otis sighed. "But I'm filling you with too much stuff. Now take that path," he pointed at the dirt road running along the tall volcanic wall. "Ten minutes and you'll find the farms. Go to Checov, big gruffy cat. He will tell you what to do."
---
Roarin wrote:Flint had to widen his eyes in surprise at the notion of having a picnic on another planet, and couldn't help himself from leaning forwards to get a better look at the photo Janus had taken.
"Yeesh, that really must have been somethin'..." The dog commented in wonderment.
"Y'know, magic like that really would've been helpful along some points of my travels." He reflected with an amused grin. Imagine, traveling to Mars whenever he wanted! Flint scratched his muzzle in the hopes to hide some of his sly expression. Though he highly doubted he'd make a trip like that if he had the powers. Surely he'd make sure to be more "productive" with his powers.
Janus giggled. "yes, Hubert brought us there for our very first picnic since my healing. It was a special occasion. I have something even more special in mind for our first anniversary."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. Thank you." Shukaku said. He waved to Otis as he left. He followed Otis' directions and found the first house with a stone. He removed it and went inside. "Wow!" he exclaimed, looking around. He grabbed a few of the tools and walked outside. Shukaku then began to walk down the path Otis had shown him.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Yeah?" Flint looked at Janus slyly.
"You thinking of flying him to the Moon? Or having dinner at the Resturant at the End of the Universe?" He inquired jokingly.
He chuckled, turning his attention now to Hubert.
"It's strange, I assumed that guardians or gods or whatever would be more..." He tilted his head as he searched for a euphemism.
"Grand in scale."

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"Yeah?" Flint looked at Janus slyly.
"You thinking of flying him to the Moon? Or having dinner at the Resturant at the End of the Universe?" He inquired jokingly.
"It's strange, I assumed that guardians or gods or whatever would be more..." He tilted his head as he searched for a euphemism.
"Grand in scale."
"That is because what you all are seeing is but an emanation. Like a fire sending out a sparkle. Are you mortals curious about my true aspect?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"You know, I never even considered that this isn't your actual form," Buster said curiously. "It makes sense though. So how big are you really?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Probably much larger than what any of us mortals could view in any capacity," Khun said, "Now where's this boat we're supposed to be catching?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke stuck out his tongue at Raijda and then resumed eating.

"You keep mentioning the Four Tribes," Amber said to Donau, "Is it going to be a big problem? And more importantly, how big were the previous big cats?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint shrugged.
"I wouldn't mind seeing it myself." He added with a grin.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"Yeah?" Flint looked at Janus slyly.
"Grand in scale."
xhunterko wrote:"Probably much larger than what any of us mortals could view in any capacity," Khun said, "Now where's this boat we're supposed to be catching?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"You know, I never even considered that this isn't your actual form," Buster said curiously. "It makes sense though. So how big are you really?"
"Like this," Hubert answered, his voice like the thunder itself even at its gentlest tone, as the air rushed away with the force of a gale to accommodate the hulking blue shape that appeared as big as to eat mountains!
"I am Daramorgolar, this is the first name that was given to me upon my birth."
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke stuck out his tongue at Raijda and then resumed eating.
"You keep mentioning the Four Tribes," Amber said to Donau, "Is it going to be a big problem? And more importantly, how big were the previous big cats?"
"They were lions, so they were like your bigger cousins. But you're no wee kittens yourselves, so you qualify as potential Four Tribes material.
"And no, it's not going to be a problem. In fact, it's the best thing that has happened to Tricana in a looong while. Make a living here, spread out, and peace will be back in the island."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Like this," Hubert answered, his voice like the thunder itself even at its gentlest tone, as the air rushed away with the force of a gale to accommodate the hulking blue shape that appeared as big as to eat mountains!
"I am Daramorgolar, this is the first name that was given to me upon my birth."
Buster fought the urge to let his ears fall in fear, instead keeping them up and keeping a smile on his face. "That's a much more intimidating name than Hubert," he said. "I'd go with that one, but whatever. It's your name."
Levi did let his hears fall back in fear for a second. "Can anyone else see you now, or just us?" he asked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"A true person's name is a thing of power, in the realm of magic," Daramorgolar answered with great solemnity. "That is why we soon abandon it, favoring other naming us upon their customs and whims. This way, even the most powerful mage will not have a hold on us." Then he chuckled, and the beach trembled slightly with his mirth. "And no, no one else can see us. Humans keep their orbiting eyes upon this island to steal its secrets. I guess they would not appreciate my visible presence."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well you could at least choose a cooler name than Hubert. Trogdor, Slagathor, etc." Buster said. "Though I guess Hubert suits you in your smaller form."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well you could at least choose a cooler name than Hubert. Trogdor, Slagathor, etc." Buster said. "Though I guess Hubert suits you in your smaller form."
The air rushed back in as the gigantic form disappeared, to be replaced by the familiar tiny dragon resting now on Janus' shoulder. he actually purred when the wolfdog petted his head.
"Well, Hubert is cooler!" Janus said, sticking out his tongue at Buster.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The second time Khun's mouth opened to a drop. He almost knelt before the spirit, but stopped himself and simply slightly bowed.

"F-f-f-fantastic! That is very impressive!" Khun said. Monique stared open mouthed too. Unable to come up with anything.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"HA! Wee kittens! You should see Amber's uncle. TWICE her size," Luke said, working through his food.

Amber thoughtfully chewed on hers.

"Are you so sure it will bring peace?" She said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:The second time Khun's mouth opened to a drop. He almost knelt before the spirit, but stopped himself and simply slightly bowed.
"F-f-f-fantastic! That is very impressive!" Khun said. Monique stared open mouthed too. Unable to come up with anything.
After the dragon had left the place to his emanation, he said, "Please, these ceremonials do not belong to my life anymore. I admit I liked them back when I was young and confident, and when I thought I was immortal. Now I know better." He addressed Flint. "But no, I will not give free rides, sorry."
xhunterko wrote:"HA! Wee kittens! You should see Amber's uncle. TWICE her size," Luke said, working through his food.
Amber thoughtfully chewed on hers.
"Are you so sure it will bring peace?" She said.
"All the better," Donau said. "About the size, I mean, And yes, it will help a lot. Things had started going down the drain when lions had disappeared. They were the...peace force, you could say. Without them, the tensions had cumulated until a full-scale wars had erupted."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku walked for a while until he found the farms. He then started looking for Checov.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku walked for a while until he found the farms. He then started looking for Checov.
A dalmatian mix raised her head from her piece of land, and waved at the new cat. "Oh, hi there!" She said through pants. Other animals gave nods and waves to him. "You looking for Checov? Try look at the barns. Or just wait, he's got an eye and an ear for the new arrivals. I'm Datz. Who you?" She offered her paw.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, hello. I'm Shukaku." Shukaku greeted, shaking Datz's paw.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint wasn't gonna lie, when Hubert stood in front of them in his hulking form the dog's heart almost stopped and he swore he might've been half scared to death.
Flint only recovered when the dragon addressed him directly, the words making him grin.
"That's a shame. Though I'm sure the ride would've been unforgettable." . Riding a dragon! Now that'd be something!

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Still though. It'd be rude not to have some proper recognition of a guardian," Khun said, then to Monique, "Monique dear, you are starting to draw flies." Monique shut her mouth and hid behind Khun's head, visibly embarrassed. And hoping the elder spirit would show discretion about her state of being.

"Well then, let's get while the getting's good and our boat grows fins and swims away," Khun said, tossing his "hiking stick" in the air then catching it, then heading towards the piers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Really?" Luke said, slightly concerned.

"Well, I'd hate to disappoint you. But we aren't interested in becoming an island wide police force any time soon. From where we come from, our village simply wants to live and grow without interference," Amber said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Oh, hello. I'm Shukaku." Shukaku greeted, shaking Datz's paw.
"nice to meet you! I see you brought your tools, eh? So you know farming already."
---
Alyse had made a point to herself, never show weakness and fear in front of Reginald. She was her pup's reference, his pillar. And that was why she hadn't wet herself at the monstrous apparition!
And yet, at the same time she felt...elated. To know that such a giant would protect them all inspired her some confidence.

Deep within Janus, the Hunter just knew this could be the moment to stop hiding.
This Daramolgolar, it was obvious now, had only played with him, let him go as far as he wanted to. This was no mere 'mage spirit'; the dragon was far, *far* out of his league. You just didn't mess with him.

"Wanna go to the resort?" Reginald asked, breaking that tension. "I wanna try their sammiches, they're reaaaally good, and they said they always have some for me!"
----
[quote="xhunterko]"Really?" Luke said, slightly concerned.
"Well, I'd hate to disappoint you. But we aren't interested in becoming an island wide police force any time soon. From where we come from, our village simply wants to live and grow without interference," Amber said.[/quote]
Donau didn't look fazed by that statement. "Dear, tsk tsk, I'm not talking about *you*. This is a thing that will take generations, first a colony, a true tribe, must be born. And that will happen only if you're successful. After that, Mr. Spencers will send for more cougars. Believe me, you'll be bones under the ground when the old equilibrium is restored, and your descendants the bringers of a revered family name."
---
Popeye reached Lancaster's port right then. "Looks like there's an assembly going," he said. "Friends of yours?"
Last edited by valerio on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"none that i see yet. But thanks for the ride popeye great meeting you" anubis said untieing the reins around him. Although he didnt perfect the knot shown he did manage to ski via shark power. Kritaros formed himself into a spiritual form next to anubis. His shape was that of a small hooded fox. He was cheering "Nice job! Did you see the dragon? Amazing! But remember its not over yet also do be wary. Look theres even someone over there the dragon must be there for them" kritaros pointed out as Anubis looked over to see the large beast. "lets go check it out" anubis said heading towards the dragon and the others with him
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"none that i see yet. But thanks for the ride popeye great meeting you" anubis said untieing the reins around him. Although he didnt perfect the knot shown he did manage to ski via shark power. Kritaros formed himself into a spiritual form next to anubis. His shape was that of a small hooded fox. He was cheering "Nice job! Did you see the dragon? Amazing! But remember its not over yet also do be wary. Look theres even someone over there the dragon must be there for them" kritaros pointed out as Anubis looked over to see the large beast. "lets go check it out" anubis said heading towards the dragon and the others with him
Reginald was the first to spot the new arrivals. "Awesome! That's Popeye! Ohh, and that's..." he squinted his eyes trying to see who was riding the big white one.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint turned to see what Reginald was looking at.
"Popeye? You mean like the sailor ma- holy good gosh that's a shark." The dog took a instinctive step back.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:Flint turned to see what Reginald was looking at.
"Popeye? You mean like the sailor ma- holy good gosh that's a shark." The dog took a instinctive step back.
Janus, too, looked aghast at the sight of a fox riding the big sea beast. "Is there a circus in town, or I'm hallucinating, Buns?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Actually, I know nothing about farming." Shukaku admitted.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT