HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded,"we are gonna pay Nairobe a visit, but we are not going to fight even if he starts. We will only defend ourselves before leaving back to here in this realm. We cannot defeat him in the underworld, there he has an advantage over us. But phrge him and have him on the island and we will have a better chance it would weaken himsubstantialy before we can defeat him in the underworld. And ince defeated there he will not ever return. Though we have to start somewhere. And we will start with the village, and telli g the people their wrong doings show them the darkness they took in." anubis said as he looks to the others before continuing.
"This also means being watchful and keeping our senses tuned. His acolytes will pose a problem as well with the coming citizens, when they arrive it is best 3 of us are there with a few of my gaurd to best expand our means of protection. My guards will also help by sensing those who have an attunement to the magical ways. This way our final tribe to form has help. It is something ive done in the past, and i will not be there. Kritaros will though. This way i shall stay with erebus and the wolves." Anubis finally explained.
"We will be needing a delegation," Donau suggested. "My friend, you and Kritaros must join us. The word of the fifth tribe will not be ignored if you show yourself with a firm heart and soul."
"Do you think I should stay here?" Tojo asked.
"No," Erebus said. "You will help us show them the errors of their ways, speak for peace. They will insult you, curse you even, but if don't falter no harm will come to our cause."
---
xhunterko wrote:Mostly surprised then hurt, the two grinned. And leaped for their "opponent". Luke going for the legs, Amber the arms.
"It was our last date, actually," Amber said as a distraction, with Luke swimming under Raijda.
"Then the idiot decided to go after that stupid white stag, ah well," Amber said, "That's neither here, nor there. But we're here now. And intend to stay." She said smiling.
"Ah, but here there are no stags. Only goats, but they're known as the strongest, most stubborn hoofed creature you'll ever meet. Think you will be up to them?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:The spectacle that greeted them was...unusual, but of course this had turned out to be the first unusual day of an unusual time for everyone...
Only the elders populated the village of Salisgrave. And all of them were busy cooking. Dozens and dozens of fires were lit up to cook food. Elders were stirring pots, roasting meat, preparing preservers. There was barely a plant with a fruit on. Ovens were roaring like so many small dragons. Bread was coming out the bakeries at an industrial speed...
One of the elders, a female, came to the visitors. "Welcome, Reginalde," she said. "I'm sorry but all them young 'uns hav' gone t'the big city. We're setting up the food for them."
the GSD pup pouted. "Aw, can't we eat something?"
"Sure, little vulture," said a male, feigning a grumpy expression. And he handed him a loaf of reshly baked bread. Then to the others. "Ye in for some morsele, too? Ye could help us in returne."
"well I don't want to volunteer anyone," Levi answered, "But I could help out and eat."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis nodded, "then i will be there Master Donau." Anubis said smiling to the rabbit and then taking a step back. he looked over everyone and sighed happily. "now before we disband to our own duties once more. I believe we have all factors and troubles laid out. This council under the eyes of the dragon has brought us together once more and as it has been together is now ended. may our god watch over us all and keep us all at peace." Anubis Said tapping his staff twice loudly and bowing to everyone.

once over the doors opened to everyone allowing everyone free chance to do as they pleased the fox then moved to Donau and smiled before showing a small frown. "Master Donau.....in the past the temple was attacked and i called to you and the others for help.....ive been curious to ask but, why did you not come to aid?" anubis asked showing no point of anger, just curiousity.

kritaros soon entered having heard the entire council and smiled "shall i help in showing the way out or does the masters remember?"

------------------------------

upstairs the monk looked to Avaros's apprentice and chuckled "Understand my dear lioness?"
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Seems like a fair trade." Flint nods as he inhales in heavenly scent of the food nearby. "If the food here is like anything else served on this island I'm sure the reward far outweighs anything we'd have to do."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"well I don't want to volunteer anyone," Levi answered, "But I could help out and eat."
Roarin wrote:"Seems like a fair trade." Flint nods as he inhales in heavenly scent of the food nearby. "If the food here is like anything else served on this island I'm sure the reward far outweighs anything we'd have to do."
The lycaon tossed a piece of hot meat to her guests "Thank you. Then eate and then ye will slice the reste of the meate. We will put it under salt and herbs t'preserve it."
"I know something about that," Alyse said, taking another piece. She realized she *was* hungry, and even though she was polite enough not to go beyond a second offering, Reggie didn't have quailms, even if the lycaon didn't seem to mind.
"Youngsters must be well fed. You are going to move to Zilnawa as well, Dreamwalker?" she asked Levi
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded, "then i will be there Master Donau." Anubis said smiling to the rabbit and then taking a step back. he looked over everyone and sighed happily. "now before we disband to our own duties once more. I believe we have all factors and troubles laid out. This council under the eyes of the dragon has brought us together once more and as it has been together is now ended. may our god watch over us all and keep us all at peace." Anubis Said tapping his staff twice loudly and bowing to everyone.
once over the doors opened to everyone allowing everyone free chance to do as they pleased the fox then moved to Donau and smiled before showing a small frown. "Master Donau.....in the past the temple was attacked and i called to you and the others for help.....ive been curious to ask but, why did you not come to aid?" anubis asked showing no point of anger, just curiousity.
The rabbit's ears drooped. "I...Your call came at a bad moment, my friend. I was supposed to answer, but at that moment I had duties toward my own people and...I made a choice. The wrong one, heh. And it was then that I made my vow to the Divinity, that should I have a chance to redeem, one single miracle, I would've used it for the greater good of Tricana. And looks like this time I didn't err."
Hotep the psychic wrote:kritaros soon entered having heard the entire council and smiled "shall i help in showing the way out or does the masters remember?"
"Leave?" Erebus asked, frowning. "This is our legitimate place, and we will be gladly shown to our own quarters, if you please,"
Kendra sighed. "Manners would become you, you know."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:upstairs the monk looked to Avaros's apprentice and chuckled "Understand my dear lioness?"
Koros nodded. "I do. I am ready to follow your teachings no matter how difficult. What, now?"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis sighed and set a hand on Donau's shoulder to look him in the eyes. "you made the decisions your heart led you to choose. in my eyes those choices are the most honest, whether right or wrong. we are only following what we beleive in that matter." Trevor said smiling before chuckling at Erebus and kendra.

Kritaros then crossed his arms, "indeed Kendra with manners like those you may not get your quarters. Though madam kendra your quarters are outside within the gardens. being one with nature only needs reside in its own element as with the other masters. there you can easily train others in the nature element and as well atone yourself to the nature obelisk that flys in the air above this temple." Kritaros explained with a bow

"come now Kritaros show erebus some mercy, do remember yu have a place as a god in the future. best do the right thing from now" Anubis said before helping donau to his feet. "your quarters master donau are the same as it was in the past. and placed near the library."

Kritaros sighed and nodded at the reminder and with a single snap he rememebred Erebus's room. "Erebus your room is located near the dungeons and the crypt. where darkness and shadows blend in harmony. within those places you can easily travel to anywhere on the island and have a pure connection with the dead. though i advise caution in the crpyt. that is where Anubis had to kill.....Naairobe. and has been deemed a very dark place. even after cleansing."
--------------------------------
the monk waved for koros to follow him to the temples exterior taking to the towers where the sun shone bright. "first we start by atoning your element of light, connecting you to the source of energy and opening the blocks within your body so that you can easily refine your power and let it flow like water rather than letting it explode about you. Light is supposed to flow, shine, and be a sign of peace. not a weapon."
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Knives aren't really a specialty of mine. But I'll see what I can do." Flint quipped between bites of the succulent meat, thankful that Reggie had taken a second helping... So he wasn't so guilty about taking another himself!
"So you guys are all moving?"

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The lycaon tossed a piece of hot meat to her guests "Thank you. Then eate and then ye will slice the reste of the meate. We will put it under salt and herbs t'preserve it."
"I know something about that," Alyse said, taking another piece. She realized she *was* hungry, and even though she was polite enough not to go beyond a second offering, Reggie didn't have quailms, even if the lycaon didn't seem to mind.
"Youngsters must be well fed. You are going to move to Zilnawa as well, Dreamwalker?" she asked Levi
Levi happily accepted the meat, ready to help out after.
"Hadn't planned on it, I'm still living with my mom and dad..." Levi responded before having a thought. "Though I guess I haven't actually spent a night with them since we decided to move to the island... so I actually don't know where I live right now."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Hush, Sasha. Is rude to ask zat. You do not have to answer zat, Mister Spencers... I vould like to saying one sing zough. If you have special person already, zey vill never be too busy for you and you vill never be too busy for zem if zey know zey are special for you. Also, life vizout sentimental sings is not life at all. Is... Empty. Da? Is important to relax and indulge sometimes."
Spencers chuckled. "Well, New Zealand's Prime Minister resigned to take care of his family, or so he said. For sure, for now I am married to this island and its people, and I will not anything or anyone get in the way. She understands it and said she'll be waiting -until I designate a successor, that is. And I think I already have a name..." he sighed. "But you are right: When you have your special one in your life, you should make all the best of such a chance. And I wish you all the best of time both for your job and your own lives. Because now I am married to you as well."
"But vhy vould havink special person you are married to mean zey must get in ze vay of running zee island?" Sasha pipes up again. "And I sink zat maybe she vill not be vaitink forever. You should doink somesing to remind her you still sink she is special." he asserts before glancing to the side where a waiter approaches with an armful of plates.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis sighed and set a hand on Donau's shoulder to look him in the eyes. "you made the decisions your heart led you to choose. in my eyes those choices are the most honest, whether right or wrong. we are only following what we beleive in that matter." Trevor said smiling before chuckling at Erebus and kendra.
Kritaros then crossed his arms, "indeed Kendra with manners like those you may not get your quarters. Though madam kendra your quarters are outside within the gardens. being one with nature only needs reside in its own element as with the other masters. there you can easily train others in the nature element and as well atone yourself to the nature obelisk that flys in the air above this temple." Kritaros explained with a bow
"come now Kritaros show erebus some mercy, do remember yu have a place as a god in the future. best do the right thing from now" Anubis said before helping donau to his feet. "your quarters master donau are the same as it was in the past. and placed near the library."
Kritaros sighed and nodded at the reminder and with a single snap he rememebred Erebus's room. "Erebus your room is located near the dungeons and the crypt. where darkness and shadows blend in harmony. within those places you can easily travel to anywhere on the island and have a pure connection with the dead. though i advise caution in the crpyt. that is where Anubis had to kill.....Naairobe. and has been deemed a very dark place. even after cleansing."
Erebus didn't seem to mind those words. "Death is a finality, the ultimate step of our existence, not something to be feared. Naairobe can't have a hold on me, neither there nor anywhere else, not when he needs fear and rage to feed his power with. I will retire now, if you don't need me anymore." And with that, the red wolf walked away without even waiting for an answer. Without turning, he added, with a netrual voice that didn't admit replies "Tojo, you are dispensed from following. You are still too immature in this second life to dwell into darkness once again. Kendra, take care of him."
"All the charme," the lycaon sighed, rolling her eyes. She then took Tojo's paw in hers. "This all must be so new and very confounding for you. Come, let me help you heal your body and mind for tonight."
Tojo nodded dumbly. She was right, this...this everything was a complete turnover of what he had lived to all his life. Even discounting his ghostly state as The Hunter, the red wolf was walking and breathing the *myth*, the stuff of the legends. He was doing his best not to grovel in front of these creatures of old and power.
Avaros looked at the couple go. "Someone else is so going to be happy, tonight." He turned to Anubis and Kritaros. "Thank you for this good time, thank the Divinity for this new opportunity to my tribe...or rather, what's left of it. I will do all in my power to be worth of your trust. but now, please, master, send for Koros. I know my nephew and she would gladly overtire herself just to prove a point, when all we need now is the rest of body and mind."
---
Roarin wrote:"Knives aren't really a specialty of mine. But I'll see what I can do." Flint quipped between bites of the succulent meat, thankful that Reggie had taken a second helping... So he wasn't so guilty about taking another himself!
"So you guys are all moving?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi happily accepted the meat, ready to help out after.
"Hadn't planned on it, I'm still living with my mom and dad..." Levi responded before having a thought. "Though I guess I haven't actually spent a night with them since we decided to move to the island... so I actually don't know where I live right now."
"Yes, we are all movin' to the place of our ancestorse," the elder said. "We will leave the village intacte, takin' care of it so dat future generationse will make use of it, but now that da prophecy has come to truth, this is not our place anymore. But now let's go to work." She stood up and clapped her paws. "Just go to anyone busy and offer your help, no matter how trivial the taske. And thank you, strangerse."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"But vhy vould havink special person you are married to mean zey must get in ze vay of running zee island?" Sasha pipes up again. "And I sink zat maybe she vill not be vaitink forever. You should doink somesing to remind her you still sink she is special." he asserts before glancing to the side where a waiter approaches with an armful of plates.
"Because any familiar attachment, when it comes to high level politics, can become a liability. Sorry for sounding blunt and cynical, but it's true, ancient and modern history teaches us so. And I cannot allow my commitment to dwindle, even if it means sacrificing an important part of my own self...But, ma'm, I can promise you, it won't be like this forever, and I won't be old when the time of my engagement comes." he winked at Sasha
--------------------------------
the monk waved for koros to follow him to the temples exterior taking to the towers where the sun shone bright. "first we start by atoning your element of light, connecting you to the source of energy and opening the blocks within your body so that you can easily refine your power and let it flow like water rather than letting it explode about you. Light is supposed to flow, shine, and be a sign of peace. not a weapon."[/quote]
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: "Because any familiar attachment, when it comes to high level politics, can become a liability. Sorry for sounding blunt and cynical, but it's true, ancient and modern history teaches us so. And I cannot allow my commitment to dwindle, even if it means sacrificing an important part of my own self...But, ma'm, I can promise you, it won't be like this forever, and I won't be old when the time of my engagement comes." he winked at Sasha
"You mean, zere are people who vould hurt you or take zis island? But... Is not var at zee moment. Vhy vould people take it?" Dinara ponders as the waiter sets the first courses in front of the diners.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

"Worry not Avaros with time i know your tribe will grow to be just as strong if not stronger than in the past. as to your apprentice she is learning with one of my monks atm. i will have her sent to return to you soon." Anubis said before smiling, the fox standing tall as a bell rang signalling the coming late hours.

"master Kendra and Tojo, please follow me. ill show you to your room for the night." Kritaros said kindly before turning and leading Kendra and tojo to the gardens.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"You mean, zere are people who vould hurt you or take zis island? But... Is not var at zee moment. Vhy vould people take it?" Dinara ponders as the waiter sets the first courses in front of the diners.
"Well, as of recently there was an attack organized by a large group of criminals disguised as tourists and staff, animals included. Luckily, they weren't terrorists, they were hackers who wanted access to our online accounts. But there are also precious minerals, in the heart of the island, and it is a known fact that ships carring treasures from the South America sunk here with their cargo. Plus, as a fringe benefit, this place can make for a potentially strategic nuclear base. And just to add the icing on the cake, I got many death threats for my work with animals rights...I'd say that I got a lot of attention as it is, which is why I gladly support the Lunar Circle to give me the latest in security and weaponry. So, far I can promise you, except for that one attack, the whole place is secure."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"Worry not Avaros with time i know your tribe will grow to be just as strong if not stronger than in the past. as to your apprentice she is learning with one of my monks atm. i will have her sent to return to you soon." Anubis said before smiling, the fox standing tall as a bell rang signalling the coming late hours.
"master Kendra and Tojo, please follow me. ill show you to your room for the night." Kritaros said kindly before turning and leading Kendra and tojo to the gardens.
At the sight of the gardens, the lycaon shaman sighed with happiness. "Now this is what I call a good place to stay. Life is strong and vibrant, here. Excellent choice, Master Anubis," She bowed her head
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh... Who vould be a leader, hey?" Dinara observes.
"Vhat is Lunar Circle? It sounds like name for group of vitches or somesing." Aleksandr quips, earning him a slap on the arm from Dinara and another warning to be polite. When the waiter retreats the family waits patiently and politely for the President to give permission to eat.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh... Who vould be a leader, hey?" Dinara observes.
"Vhat is Lunar Circle? It sounds like name for group of vitches or somesing." Aleksandr quips, earning him a slap on the arm from Dinara and another warning to be polite. When the waiter retreats the family waits patiently and politely for the President to give permission to eat.
"Please, eat as if I was not here. This is no formal banquet.
"As for your question, Sir, the Lunar Circle is the current incarnation of the Lunar Society of Birmingham, a cadre of the best brains this century has to offer in all scientific fields. They came up with the most radical ideas to improve our condition as species, and use the help of the richest investors to make them real. One after the other, said ideas are bound to become part of our society or the future one."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

As one, the family tuck into their first course.
"Zat sounds pretty cool!" Sasha approves.
"Have zey give you sings for help viz ze baby or zee birs*?" Arina wants to know. "And vould you trusting zere sings or zee lycaeons more?"

*birth
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:As one, the family tuck into their first course.
"Zat sounds pretty cool!" Sasha approves.
"Have zey give you sings for help viz ze baby or zee birs*?" Arina wants to know. "And vould you trusting zere sings or zee lycaeons more?"

*birth
Spencers ate some of his food before allowing himself to answer, "Well, basically all the tech we use here come from the Lunar Circle's braintrust, so you could say this is the best place to deliver far as technology goes tomorrow. But if I wanted my future wife to deliver, I'd send her to a lycaon shaman. I want my offspring to be born as a very part of this island, I want them to feel the scents and the fuzzy touch and the love they can give, something that goes beyond the professional care of a nurse or the expertise of a robot."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hmm. Is possible to have best of er... Best of zee two worlds, da? Zee Lycaeons, zey can come to hospital vhen is time and help viz zere remedies but vear gloves and er... Ze... I am not knowink zee vord." Arina gestures to her body, hoping to mime the surgical gown.
"Zee shirt like zee doctor vear? I am just not vant baby to get sick from zee vild animals."

"By zee vay, Mister Spencers, sir, you can just call me Sasha. I am no formal cat." Aleksandr grins, echoing the President's earlier words. "And zis fish is best I have tasted ever!"
"Mm. Is delicious!" Dinara agrees.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Hmm. Is possible to have best of er... Best of zee two worlds, da? Zee Lycaeons, zey can come to hospital vhen is time and help viz zere remedies but vear gloves and er... Ze... I am not knowink zee vord." Arina gestures to her body, hoping to mime the surgical gown.
"Zee shirt like zee doctor vear? I am just not vant baby to get sick from zee vild animals."
"By zee vay, Mister Spencers, sir, you can just call me Sasha. I am no formal cat." Aleksandr grins, echoing the President's earlier words. "And zis fish is best I have tasted ever!"
"Mm. Is delicious!" Dinara agrees.
Spencers nodded. "We'll see what we can do, but I can tell you that there is no risk involved. Many women gave birth in a hut without the least risk. These 'wild animals' are of the best health you can imagine. And Sasha, yes, our fish is renowned for its quality. We and the natives are allowed to take a limited amount, according to the ecosystems necessities, but most of it is for the natives. Of course, that doesn't forbid us to clone the meat."
Hotep the psychic

"Your too kind madam kendra this in the past was Kritaros garden and a vibrant place for spirits to dwell. He worked hard to bring such a place to such potential" Anu is said miling as he looked to kritaros who couldnt help but blush and hide his face behind his fennec tail.

The fox shaking his head and smiling"oh stop it you two thats too much for me in this new body of mine"
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Vell... Vould making me more comfortable anyvay." Arina shrugs.
"You mean... Zis is from a lab and not real fish?" Dinara queries, suddenly looking at her plate suspiciously.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"Your too kind madam kendra this in the past was Kritaros garden and a vibrant place for spirits to dwell. He worked hard to bring such a place to such potential" Anu is said miling as he looked to kritaros who couldnt help but blush and hide his face behind his fennec tail.
The fox shaking his head and smiling"oh stop it you two thats too much for me in this new body of mine"
Kendra chuckled. "Ah, but this is all good: This is going to be the Garden of Fertility and Bonding. I hope you two will be the first to add your fresh energies to this place."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Vell... Vould making me more comfortable anyvay." Arina shrugs.
"You mean... Zis is from a lab and not real fish?" Dinara queries, suddenly looking at her plate suspiciously.
Spencers nodded. "Correct. The Lunar Circle found the way to produce edible and perfect meat from staminal cells. This resort is working as a testing facility, and it will be even more so when the rescue animals will be here to populate the newyly rebuilt city of Zilnawa. Once the world can see with its own eyes that cloned meat is a reality that can be put to mass production, cities will become their own producers of animal proteins, thus putting a serious brake on intensive breeding and hunting."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"So... Can ve having real fish on zis isl-"
"OOF!" Arina doubles over for a few moments, panting. The entire family is staring at her as she straightens up again, clutching her belly. She's acutely aware of a strange sensation and a spreading warmth below.
<<"The baby is coming! The baby is coming!">> she blurts in her native tongue, all English forgotten in her excitement.

Ilya stands so quickly his chair crashes to the floor behind him, attracting the attention of other diners.
<<"Call the hospital! Get a wheelchair! Boil water! Get the Lycaons! Find doctors and midwives and towels! I'm having a baby!" he yells in Russian. Unable to stop his huge grin, he hurries to help his wife to his feet as the cats both spring from the table to help.

"I sink you are not going to get your dinner and conversation, sorry, Mister Spencers." Sasha grins.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"So... Can ve having real fish on zis isl-"
"OOF!" Arina doubles over for a few moments, panting. The entire family is staring at her as she straightens up again, clutching her belly. She's acutely aware of a strange sensation and a spreading warmth below.
<<"The baby is coming! The baby is coming!">> she blurts in her native tongue, all English forgotten in her excitement.
Ilya stands so quickly his chair crashes to the floor behind him, attracting the attention of other diners.
<<"Call the hospital! Get a wheelchair! Boil water! Get the Lycaons! Find doctors and midwives and towels! I'm having a baby!" he yells in Russian. Unable to stop his huge grin, he hurries to help his wife to his feet as the cats both spring from the table to help.
"I sink you are not going to get your dinner and conversation, sorry, Mister Spencers." Sasha grins.
Spencers was on it already! "We were prepared to this, don't worry! The staff is already sending for a gurney and a couple of nurses. You, sonny!" He added to an otter in a waiter jacket, "Fetch a bird, send a message, we have a new life incoming, I want a nice ritual set up in our hospital. Hurry up!" As the otter disappeared, the island's President said to Arina, "Looks like you'll be getting your wish. Now relax: your gurney will be here in no time."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis and kritaros both blushed at kendra's name for the garden and rubbed the back of their heads. they needed a mate for that to occur, and for that one moment it was a shared thought for the foxs before they straightened themselves. "perhaps in the coming future. heh" anubis said quickly after. before smiling at the thought of having a mate. once he saw kendra settled in did the two leave to show Donau to his room located beyond the grand library on the second floor seeming like a perfect recreation of Donaus room that began Anubis's training so long ago
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis and kritaros both blushed at kendra's name for the garden and rubbed the back of their heads. they needed a mate for that to occur, and for that one moment it was a shared thought for the foxs before they straightened themselves. "perhaps in the coming future. heh" anubis said quickly after. before smiling at the thought of having a mate. once he saw kendra settled in did the two leave to show Donau to his room located beyond the grand library on the second floor seeming like a perfect recreation of Donaus room that began Anubis's training so long ago
"Of course, this is also going to be our burial place: It is part of the lyfe cicle to return to the earth from where we come."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:Spencers was on it already! "We were prepared to this, don't worry! The staff is already sending for a gurney and a couple of nurses. You, sonny!" He added to an otter in a waiter jacket, "Fetch a bird, send a message, we have a new life incoming, I want a nice ritual set up in our hospital. Hurry up!" As the otter disappeared, the island's President said to Arina, "Looks like you'll be getting your wish. Now relax: your gurney will be here in no time."
The parents look confused so Dinara translates for them with the help of a small Russian-English dictionary produced from her collar as she doesn't know what a "gurney" is.
"Vhat sort of ritual?" Sasha asks Spencers for Arina. "She is not sink zat vaving hands and singing and dancing vill help..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:The parents look confused so Dinara translates for them with the help of a small Russian-English dictionary produced from her collar as she doesn't know what a "gurney" is.
"Vhat sort of ritual?" Sasha asks Spencers for Arina. "She is not sink zat vaving hands and singing and dancing vill help..."
The gurney and two nurses -a man and a woman- came at that moment. the waiters had had just the time to make room for them. Speaking in a fluent Russian, they woman asked her patient to lay herself down onto the gurney. The man asked, <Ma'am, we'll bring you to your room for now for your first examination, in order to calculate how long before the birth. Do you have any special request?>
Hotep the psychic

valerio wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis and kritaros both blushed at kendra's name for the garden and rubbed the back of their heads. they needed a mate for that to occur, and for that one moment it was a shared thought for the foxs before they straightened themselves. "perhaps in the coming future. heh" anubis said quickly after. before smiling at the thought of having a mate. once he saw kendra settled in did the two leave to show Donau to his room located beyond the grand library on the second floor seeming like a perfect recreation of Donaus room that began Anubis's training so long ago
"Of course, this is also going to be our burial place: It is part of the lyfe cicle to return to the earth from where we come."
Kritaros smiled as he walked about the garden. "well we do have our choice of burial as well. no reason we cannot" the fennec spoke as Anubis smiled to donau within the library.

"I do hope Master donau that your room is the same. i only remembered so much."
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

<<"Urg... Ugh... You could start by helping me onto the gurney!">> Arina says pointedly. Her husband hurries to help her and with the nurse on Arina's other side the two soon have her safely ensconced on the blanket.
<<"What sort of special request do you mean?">> Ilya asks, following the stretcher out, cats in tow.

"Vill you come too, Mister Spencers?" Dinara asks, pausing near the door.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Yes, we are all movin' to the place of our ancestorse," the elder said. "We will leave the village intacte, takin' care of it so dat future generationse will make use of it, but now that da prophecy has come to truth, this is not our place anymore. But now let's go to work." She stood up and clapped her paws. "Just go to anyone busy and offer your help, no matter how trivial the taske. And thank you, strangerse."
"No problem," Levi replied, before searching for someone to help.
(OOC: I was waiting for someone else to reply first, but now I'm just trying to move things along)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Alright then!" Flint clapped is hands together, having had a sampling of this delicious food he was eager to see what would be in store at this place they were moving too. Hopefully they had food too... "Cutting, lifting, maybe just casual conversation. Sirs and madam, if you are in need of any assistance please do not hesitate to ask your friendly Flint the dog!" He chimed with a smirk as he headed off into the village. "Tips in the form of food and other edible treats are always appreciate."

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros smiled as he walked about the garden. "well we do have our choice of burial as well. no reason we cannot" the fennec spoke as Anubis smiled to donau within the library.
"I do hope Master donau that your room is the same. i only remembered so much."
"Oh, that didn't change much. The good thing about being an aether shaman is, what you seek is already inside you. A room is just a commodity. And what will be your choice of room?"
---
Hlaoroo wrote:<<"Urg... Ugh... You could start by helping me onto the gurney!">> Arina says pointedly. Her husband hurries to help her and with the nurse on Arina's other side the two soon have her safely ensconced on the blanket.
<<"What sort of special request do you mean?">> Ilya asks, following the stretcher out, cats in tow.
"Vill you come too, Mister Spencers?" Dinara asks, pausing near the door.
"Sure! Glad you asked: I will make sure everything our new mother needs will be provided." he turned his head for a moment, expecting his circus' ringmaster to have...and, in fact, the seat was empty and the dish gone, as if Gintama had never been sitting there. Well, at least he had had the decency not to perform in front of the laboring woman...
<Anything we should know about her clinical status, sir?> asked the female nurse to the husband
---
Roarin wrote:"Alright then!" Flint clapped is hands together, having had a sampling of this delicious food he was eager to see what would be in store at this place they were moving too. Hopefully they had food too... "Cutting, lifting, maybe just casual conversation. Sirs and madam, if you are in need of any assistance please do not hesitate to ask your friendly Flint the dog!" He chimed with a smirk as he headed off into the village. "Tips in the form of food and other edible treats are always appreciate."
"Then ye better earne it!" said an elderly male, tossing him an unexpectedly heavy axe as if it was a toy. "Go chop some woode. We don't knowe if there's heat in Zilnawa already." He then pointed at a pile of logs.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

<<"Da, she is pregnant!">> The man stops for a moment and facepalms before catching up with the gurney.
<<"Sorry. I've been saying that for months. No, nothing. She is in perfect health.">> he blushes, clutching Arina's hand as she cries out in pain from another contraction.

"Sank you, Mister Spencers." Dinara smiles, holding the door for the President before following him down the corridor.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Ack!" Flint almost toppled onto the ground as he caught the heftily axe. "Urf... right... wood... Of course! Happy to help!". He called back as his head now swung over to the large pile of logs that may behind him. "Of all the jobs...". He sighed before dragging his cumbersome tool over to the pile, and setting a log in front of him.
*whack!*. "Urk!" Nope... nope nope nope! With two chopped pieces of wood in front of him. There was no way he was gonna get this done! Also, there was no way he was going to be doing this much intensive labor. As he pulled out another log his eyes scanned the crowd of lycans. Hmm... he just needed some help... he needed someone strong... perferably with a less than average IQ.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
Roarin wrote:"Alright then!" Flint clapped is hands together, having had a sampling of this delicious food he was eager to see what would be in store at this place they were moving too. Hopefully they had food too... "Cutting, lifting, maybe just casual conversation. Sirs and madam, if you are in need of any assistance please do not hesitate to ask your friendly Flint the dog!" He chimed with a smirk as he headed off into the village. "Tips in the form of food and other edible treats are always appreciate."
"Then ye better earne it!" said an elderly male, tossing him an unexpectedly heavy axe as if it was a toy. "Go chop some woode. We don't knowe if there's heat in Zilnawa already." He then pointed at a pile of logs.
"Anything I can help with?" Levi asked around. "I may not be that strong but I can help with smaller tasks that don't take much lifting."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

"my room will be upstairs, its small and reminds me of home in a simpler time of my life" Anubis answered with a smile as he opens the door to Donau's room and smiles.

kritaros took to checking the wall as the coming Night approached, the temple gaurds were continuing there rounds and some had already fallen asleep as to change gaurds later. home had returned for many of them and the future held much for the return of zilnawa.
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:<<"Da, she is pregnant!">> The man stops for a moment and facepalms before catching up with the gurney.
<<"Sorry. I've been saying that for months. No, nothing. She is in perfect health.">> he blushes, clutching Arina's hand as she cries out in pain from another contraction.
"Sank you, Mister Spencers." Dinara smiles, holding the door for the President before following him down the corridor.
Carrying Arina to the delivery room was an easy business, with no one in the way to delay the process.
As promised by Spencers, the room was a marvel of modern technology, and as sterile as it could come. One of the nurses just came and said, Sorry, but from this moment on no one allowed, no matter the parental bond or the political rank!" she looked sternly at Spencers and the husband. "You two wait behind the glass wall. You can link to those anidroids," she pointed at the dog-resembling 'robots' waiting in a niche in the delivery room "And use them as your own extension to be there with the mother without interfering with our work. We are using nanotech to make it easier to the lady and don't want any contamination. Now off you go, shoo!"
Spencers nodded at the man as he quickly repeated in russian what the woman had just said. <Believe me, she won't get it better than this. In a few moments the baby will be born without any pain and without harm. Come, or you'll miss it.> The man led the russian to a stand where a couple of head harnesses were waiting. <Put them on.>
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Anything I can help with?" Levi asked around. "I may not be that strong but I can help with smaller tasks that don't take much lifting."
At that moment, a bird came hurriedly and landed on the log. "hey, you cat! You the Dreamwalker, right? We have a human giving birth and Spencers asked for a shaman pronto: Can you bring one?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"my room will be upstairs, its small and reminds me of home in a simpler time of my life" Anubis answered with a smile as he opens the door to Donau's room and smiles.
kritaros took to checking the wall as the coming Night approached, the temple gaurds were continuing there rounds and some had already fallen asleep as to change gaurds later. home had returned for many of them and the future held much for the return of zilnawa.
"Heh, Koros would surely give them a hefty earful for falling asleep on duty," Donau said. "With her attitude, she's bound to become a good leader in our security." His ears twitched slightly. "Mind if I tell you? I thought you two were bound to be mates, you surely share a strong bond."
Last edited by valerio on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hotep the psychic

" Kritaros and i? heheheeheh, nay that wouldnt happen, we are more brothers than mates he wass the only family i had early in my life" Anubis answered as he moves to a chair and takes a seat
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:" Kritaros and i? heheheeheh, nay that wouldnt happen, we are more brothers than mates he wass the only family i had early in my life" Anubis answered as he moves to a chair and takes a seat
"Ahh, now that is fine: believe it or not, a bond like that is even stronger than what physical attraction brings. You two are indeed blessed souls. Have you already given a thought about creating your own families? Far as I remember, despite the lures you resisted, you never showed a real interest in anyone else."