HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by xhunterko »

And it was expected, being trained before. Amber knew Koros wasn't using any magic to her advantage, still, she was so FAST. She leapt flipping backward, pointing her weapon outward to attack that most distracting body.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That's the spirit!" Khun said, patting Roarin's head, "I don't want to lose yet another family member so soon in our relationship."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Heh, you taller pets and humans with your gizmos," Nikki said, "Must be nice."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akki gave Erubus a kiss.

"It is OUR home too," she said, "Let's start with you showing me where your den used to be. That's a start at least."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke bowed in the saddle to his guests.

"Hello Dreamwalker Levi and hail Shaman Anubis," Luke replied, "At least you are not intruders. We are touring ourselves and I couldn't help but listen in. Master Anubis, if you had not set plan, and we are light enough for the horses, I'm sure, and would like to know about the city ourselves. Would accompany us?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique smiled at the looping trap as they passed by. She listened to Kritaros explain the door puzzle and crossed her arms.

"Well, there are a number of possible answers including all of them," she said, "The ones I can think of are time, which can be broken and undone by magic. The mountain itself, being a dormant volcano. And third, it could also be Hubert. And again, all 3."
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis nodded to Luke and smiles "Hey Boomer good to see you again too. and id be happy to help you know the history of this place. Im sure a fellow shaman told you this and only one other place housed the great tribe of lions. And if you dont mind you wouldnt happen to know the daughter that was staring at me earlier would you?" Anubis asked with a chuckle as he joins lukes side and waves reg and levi to follow.

"wrong on all three, though i can tell you that the volcano did erupt once. but it is not those three, remember this place was used as a test and as a protection. care to try again?" Kritaros asked smiling
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:And it was expected, being trained before. Amber knew Koros wasn't using any magic to her advantage, still, she was so FAST. She leapt flipping backward, pointing her weapon outward to attack that most distracting body.
There came a rain of sparks, as Koros' jump ended and the two weapons grazed against each other. Then both lioness and cougar found themselves locked against each other, as Koros' spear found the floor, inside Amber's arms reach, and Amber's spear inside Koros' arm reach.
Both unwilling to give up.
Koros opened her eyes, locking them into Amber's. Amber's speartip was just brushing the lioness' chin. Koros' spear end was aimed at the cougar's throat.
"Again, nice move," Koros said. She was so close, you could count her face's hairs. Her fangs glittered as she grinned. "Standstill. I knonw what to do, but...you?"
xhunterko wrote:"That's the spirit!" Khun said, patting Roarin's head, "I don't want to lose yet another family member so soon in our relationship."
"So, are you two ready to go even further down the rabbit hole?"
"Heh, you taller pets and humans with your gizmos," Nikki said, "Must be nice."[/quote]
"Nah, I'm more of a country pup. In fact, I keep my classes in a cottage in the country. Say," he asked the gorilla. "Think we can do a number, just to try?" And then he looked expectantly at the cats.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:Akki gave Erubus a kiss.
"It is OUR home too," she said, "Let's start with you showing me where your den used to be. That's a start at least."
The lean read wolf bowed. "As you wish, my mistress," he said, then straightened up, lifted his hand and gestured with his fingers.
And both were surrounded by darkness! Complete, absolute darkness with no smells, not even the faintest trace of light. It was like being in a dreaful state of living and being dead at the same time.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded to Luke and smiles "Hey Boomer good to see you again too. and id be happy to help you know the history of this place. Im sure a fellow shaman told you this and only one other place housed the great tribe of lions. And if you dont mind you wouldnt happen to know the daughter that was staring at me earlier would you?" Anubis asked with a chuckle as he joins lukes side and waves reg and levi to follow.
Levi followed after with Reg. "the lions weren't all that great," the cat chuckled to himself.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Vee are from Russia. In our country, ve are still sinking zat colour television is fancy, new idea." Sasha deadpans.
"Do a number of vhat?" Dinara asks. "Also, forgive mine asking, but how you are flying, Mister Ora?"

~~~~~~~~
If he had any idea what the lycaon was saying, Feliks doesn't show it. He simply blinks up at her and clumsily waves his arm a little.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Well... it’s a long way back up so. Can’t really back out now.”. Flint nodded, glancing over at Khun.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Technically, if you were my enemy, all I'd have to do is thrust," Amber said, "But, you are not my enemy."

That body was too distracting for Amber, but she tried to hold herself in check as she spun to her left, switched to attack with the butt of the spear and make a thrust to her left temple!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun smiled.

"May as well," he said, then added, "Downwards and downwards, deeper and deeper."
Akki sighed, and hugged the red wolf.

"Did your first mate think this was funny?" She asked him. Smiling.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Not a clue, sorry," Luke said, then to the pup, "So pup, you've a name?" He then tapped the horse with a foot to get him to continue on at a light pace. As close as they were, Luke knew he still had to do certain things to Botticilli to get him to move. He just hoped he wasn't too abusive.
Monique thought a moment. She then looked to Kritaros.

"So, I can use any type of magic, correct?" She asked.
Nikki looked to the two cats.

"Number, a show term, do a quick presentation of skill," she said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Vee are from Russia. In our country, ve are still sinking zat colour television is fancy, new idea." Sasha deadpans.
"Do a number of vhat?" Dinara asks. "Also, forgive mine asking, but how you are flying, Mister Ora?"
xhunterko wrote:Nikki looked to the two cats.
"Number, a show term, do a quick presentation of skill," she said.
"Correct. and this is what I do, for example..." the gorilla said...before running toward a pole. Despite his size, he moved quite fast! In a few moments, he was climbing up to the top, and when he was to the top, he pounded his own chest and roared! The sound reverberated through the empty circus.
Then the gorilla coiled up and SPRUNG! he did a somersault in mid-air and reached for the trapeze. The momentum carried him far up enough to jump toward the tent! At that point Ora had nothing to catch, nothing to break his inevitable fall!
But it was then, that the glowbats came! Like fluttering, luminescent cloud, they swarmed all over the ape, covering him just a moment before gravity claimed his body.
Then Ora and the bats fell, but it was the bats who kept him afloat, broke the fall and guided their load in an elegant, 'S' shaped trajectory, until they could safely leave him and let him land in a cloud of sand.
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:If he had any idea what the lycaon was saying, Feliks doesn't show it. He simply blinks up at her and clumsily waves his arm a little.
"Are you okay in there?" Jade asked to the humans. "Perhaps you are not feeling well enough yet?"
---
Roarin wrote:Well... it’s a long way back up so. Can’t really back out now.”. Flint nodded, glancing over at Khun.
xhunterko wrote:Khun smiled.
"May as well," he said, then added, "Downwards and downwards, deeper and deeper."
"Relax, you're almost there. See there?" it was the faintest glow in the dark, but it was there, almost beckoning the two adventurers. The staircase seemed to end just in that light. "That is it! Aren't you excited?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Technically, if you were my enemy, all I'd have to do is thrust," Amber said, "But, you are not my enemy."
That body was too distracting for Amber, but she tried to hold herself in check as she spun to her left, switched to attack with the butt of the spear and make a thrust to her left temple!
And again, the attack was easily parred. "Our weapons are matched, chieftain! Whatever you want to do with your weapon, I will do as well. Whatever I will do with my weapon, you will do as well. So, how can you break the lock? Be creative."
---
xhunterko wrote:Akki sighed, and hugged the red wolf.
"Did your first mate think this was funny?" She asked him. Smiling.
"It is not supposed to be funny. This is where I rest and spend my time in meditation. I am a High Shaman of Death, only from here, separated from the common world, can I open my mind to the depths of perdition or to the highest blessed realms. This is why you are better qualified to look for our common den: this is no place anyone but me can stay." Another flicker of his paw, and back they were under the sun, the color and the smells of the city. Even almost empty as it was, it was...alive.
---
xhunterko wrote:"Not a clue, sorry," Luke said, then to the pup, "So pup, you've a name?" He then tapped the horse with a foot to get him to continue on at a light pace. As close as they were, Luke knew he still had to do certain things to Botticilli to get him to move. He just hoped he wasn't too abusive.
"Sure! I am Reginald. Ciao, Botticelli!" He waved to the horse. "And who is the lady? Why is she so black?"
"I am a black panthress from Africa, little one, and my name is Rajida. And I am the chieftain's wife and an assassin."
"Ohh, and what's the difference with a predator?" Reggie asked.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The two cats favour the gorilla with a polite round of applause. Secretly they're more impressed that the bats could catch and lift him than they are that he threw himself off a trapeze. After all, anyone could do that, right?
"You are vanting to see vhat ve can do?" Sasha queries, eager to show off.

~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:If he had any idea what the lycaon was saying, Feliks doesn't show it. He simply blinks up at her and clumsily waves his arm a little.
"Are you okay in there?" Jade asked to the humans. "Perhaps you are not feeling well enough yet?"
The two humans emerge from their room, him in cargo shorts, a polo top and sandals, and her in a long, flowing, loose dress.
"Da, ve are okay."
"I vas just having little sleep in bath on accident." Arina apologises.
"Feliks vas not letting us have much rest last night." Ilya explains apologetically as Arina takes her baby back and coos over him.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:The two cats favour the gorilla with a polite round of applause. Secretly they're more impressed that the bats could catch and lift him than they are that he threw himself off a trapeze. After all, anyone could do that, right?
"You are vanting to see vhat ve can do?" Sasha queries, eager to show off.
"You can bet it, longtail! Follow me..." she led them to a box filled with tools to play with fire, literally. "Pick your danger. I can't wait to see what you can do; if you were hired to perform here, you *must* be good, that's for sure."
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:The two humans emerge from their room, him in cargo shorts, a polo top and sandals, and her in a long, flowing, loose dress.
"Da, ve are okay."
"I vas just having little sleep in bath on accident." Arina apologises.
"Feliks vas not letting us have much rest last night." Ilya explains apologetically as Arina takes her baby back and coos over him.
Jade and Jada laughed. "Oh, you are *so* in for many sleepless night, I am sorry. But that is what we are here for, too," Jada said. "We have the outmost care and respect for cubs, including human ones, we'll be delighted to care for all of his nightly needs, so that you can enjoy your son during daytime."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hah." Sasha rubs his paws together before selecting a pair of poi and a lighter. "Zis vill be fun. Normally I am vearing a costume and also some glasses for safety and also for effect because my costume is reflecting ze light but I vill make do for now." The cat steps out into the middle of the arena, warning everyone to stay back.
"Ve can turning down lights, please?" he queries, touching the flame to his poi which begin sparking and flaming.

~~~~~~~~
"Heh, sank you! Zat is very nice of you."
"Heh, zis is true. You are having cubs of your own, Jade, Jada?" Arina asks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Hah." Sasha rubs his paws together before selecting a pair of poi and a lighter. "Zis vill be fun. Normally I am vearing a costume and also some glasses for safety and also for effect because my costume is reflecting ze light but I vill make do for now." The cat steps out into the middle of the arena, warning everyone to stay back.
"Ve can turning down lights, please?" he queries, touching the flame to his poi which begin sparking and flaming.
The lights went completely off. Inside the tent, it was as dark as it could get, except for the bats' glowing up by the top.
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh, sank you! Zat is very nice of you."
"Heh, zis is true. You are having cubs of your own, Jade, Jada?" Arina asks.
Both Lycaons nodded. Jada said, "We started our own families soon as we could mate. Now our cubs are all grown up, but we will be soon given permission to start a new litter."
Jade added, "We will be delighted to let your cub meet our own, if that is not a problem for you, Sir."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Slowly, ever so slowly, Sasha begins to twirl, then faster and faster so that a ring of flame and sparks rises from around his body and lifts above his head. It tilts on its side, rolling around the cat as he spins, and then splits and flares downwards in two wide arcs which then swoop upwards, crossing at the apex and then plunging downwards in opposite directions. Expertly Sasha dances, twirling, hopping, even tossing around the flame. To the observer a tale is spun, even without the aid of music, of passion and lust, of anger and of burning desire, yet simultaneously of tragedy as the twin flames converge and separate, cocooning the cat in a flickering pall of flame.

Then, as the two poi begin to sputter, their fuel spent, the cat spins them faster and faster and higher and higher, bringing the twin flames closer and closer until the eye can no longer tell them apart. With one final expert flick, Sasha launches their final sparks upwards, deftly deflecting the dazzled observers' gazes to the darkness as he unerringly catches the poi out of the inky blackness. At this point in the show his audience would normally be stunned by a fireworks show that appears to have been triggered by the last of the sparks, but in the quiet of the arena, the cat simply awaits the responses of his fellow performers.

He carefully stills the swinging hot metal balls as he waits for the lights to come back up.

~~~~~~~~
The two humans look at each other.
"Da, zis is okay for us. Ve vould like to see your village too, if zis is okay for you? But ve must be back in time to prepare show for Sasha and Dinara for tonight."
"Is your village near to here?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Hotep has asked me to post something for both his characters. Apologies, I am not entirely sure of the colors.

"Well Reginald, sometimes there's political enemies or rebels you want to be rid of," Luke said, "That's usually the difference between an assassin and a predator. Plus, most assassins don't eat their kills, heh, the human ones, at least."

A tiny flash of pink light appeared on Anubis's snout, which changed to the form of Monique!

"So you WERE looking at girls, heh," she said to the fox.

"I must admit, that is not the only reason I was there, though," he said, blushing slightly, "But yes, yes I was." Monique smiled.

"Want help in finding her?" She asked slyly.

"Well, well, I suppose, eventually, in due time, but," he stated, Monique tut tutted him.

"Now now, what are you doing now that's so important?" She said with a smile. Anubis thought a moment.

"Well, I don't want to be rude and imposing and," Anubis began.

"Come now shaman, even Levites are allowed to marry and have wives," Luke said, interrupting him, "That being said, she will probably have been mated with at the command of the high wolf shaman to continue the race. Though she may not be keen on marrying that individual. Needless to say, she's probably no virgin. In most cases, I'd might have a problem with that. But in there? I don't think it'd be an issue to your, holiness, since it was blessed by both the deity and high shaman. There'd be no shame in taking one of those red wolves to wife."

Anubis thought for a moment.

"Sigh, I know, Luke, Monique, I know," he said, "It's just." Monique put a paw on his nose, smiling at him sweetly.

"I know, sweetheart, I know," she said, "But what are you doing right now that you can't spend a few seconds trying to pinpoint one that took your breath away?"

Anubis looked to Luke and Raijda and the present company. Luke simply winked. Anubis sighed.

"Well, well, I guess it would be okay if we did something now," He said. Monique nodded, and with a hand wave, gave him a clear vision of what exactly happened, with a good view of the she-wolf, and even her name, and where she headed.

"The rest, dear heart, is up to you," Monique said, before vanishing. Anubis sighed, and remained quiet for a moment. Thinking.

"So Reginald, you were born here on the island?" Luke asked the pup.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber knew what to do. The point of this retraining was to finesse them, make them faster. Hone their skills. That was the point, and Amber thoroughly enjoyed the practice. A feint to the right, a feint to the left, a blow to the right, a feint to the left again, spinning her opponents weapon wide to the lower right, so she could draw her weapon up and over, and drive it down into her opponent's left shoulder! She didn't know anything about these weapons. But one thing for sure, that if they weren't enchanted, she didn't want to accidentally kill the lioness. Although she was almost quite certain that her weapon would match her's any second now. Even still, as it plunged down, Amber didn't hesitate.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That is correct. What did you have in mind?" Kritaros asked Monique.

"Well, there's a little thing called time," she said, and snapped her fingers!

And with that, they both vanished!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nikki clapped her paws in excitement!

"Wonderful! That was amazing! And you do this ALL the time? Wow!" She exclaimed.
Khun slowly approached the light, watching his steps.

"Caution, my friend," he approached the doorway slowly, tapping his staff out in front of him on the stone like a blind person would. Khun was weary of the whole place, the pile of bones, the overly excited fae. He didn't want to be caught off guard.
Akki nodded. Giving him a kiss.

Then another kiss, and a look in the eyes....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The female cougar and her coyote boyfriend had been joined by Kikku. The female cougar was still talking to the two lycaons and had talked at length about their relationship and pack idea. The two lycaons looked at the coyote, then at Kikku, then to the female cougar, then to each other. They shrugged. Then came forward and hugged the three.

"Fine, it's not like we'll get another offer anyway, being bi ourselves," the eldest said, who then looked to the coyote, "Your relatives had best be as big as you say."

"Trust him, my dear," said a deep, gruff voice behind them. The coyote turned in shock to the voice. The rather larger, many times stronger male behind him smiled.

"Cousin? I thought you weren't," the coyote said, the stronger waved a paw.

"Worth it," he said, then he smiled at the lycaons, "You've chosen a very desirable mate. You will not be sorry. Now if you'll excuse me, there's some unclaimed lady she-wolves that have yet to decide to marry, and the day's still young, adew!" The younger coyote watched him go in amazement. Then went back to hugging his pack.
"And why on earth, may I ask do you need to ask permission to start a new litter?!" Monique said, angrily, from behind Jada and Jade.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis sighed and shook his head still blushing at monique's words despite the lovely she-wolf he saw he felt it was a cheating way to do things. still she was pretty.... The fox shifting his weight back and forth some as he looks to the others. "Before i do any of this, i first should ask how you stand with your people Luke and Rajida. I understood you moved up here after the trouble occured for your safety? or am i wrong? as a shaman i only wished to see to your tribe. and enjoy some free time....." Anubis admited defeatedly.the fox still standing up afterwards and looking around.

"though there isnt anything wrong with teaching you some history as well" The fox said after as he looked about at the others trying to calm himself from his blushing face.

-----------------------------------------------------

Kritaros and Monique would arrive during a time of darkness. it was night time, but with a simple touch of his staff Kritaros moved him and monique through various times. "Time my dear is a wise choice, it helps you understand. and to be brief i will explain. starting here." Kritaros said as they stop where the island was alone. Nothing stood or developed everything was naturaly born and grew lush all over. its enviroment holding various animals of great size and exotic. it showed a time of begining as in the distance a small fleet of ships arrived. "here is the very first day the island was found. through time these people would inhabit the island from egypt. and be free." kritaros explained
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Slowly, ever so slowly, Sasha begins to twirl, then faster and faster so that a ring of flame and sparks rises from around his body and lifts above his head. It tilts on its side, rolling around the cat as he spins, and then splits and flares downwards in two wide arcs which then swoop upwards, crossing at the apex and then plunging downwards in opposite directions. Expertly Sasha dances, twirling, hopping, even tossing around the flame. To the observer a tale is spun, even without the aid of music, of passion and lust, of anger and of burning desire, yet simultaneously of tragedy as the twin flames converge and separate, cocooning the cat in a flickering pall of flame.
Then, as the two poi begin to sputter, their fuel spent, the cat spins them faster and faster and higher and higher, bringing the twin flames closer and closer until the eye can no longer tell them apart. With one final expert flick, Sasha launches their final sparks upwards, deftly deflecting the dazzled observers' gazes to the darkness as he unerringly catches the poi out of the inky blackness. At this point in the show his audience would normally be stunned by a fireworks show that appears to have been triggered by the last of the sparks, but in the quiet of the arena, the cat simply awaits the responses of his fellow performers.
He carefully stills the swinging hot metal balls as he waits for the lights to come back up.
The lights turned back on.
Falstaff was...ecstatic. "You are my heroes!" he said, wagging so hard as to lift a minisandstorm behind himself
The gorilla was not less enraptured. "We must involve other animals in this. The bats would make for a gret addition. Cats, get ready to sign up MANY autographs."
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:The two humans look at each other.
"Da, zis is okay for us. Ve vould like to see your village too, if zis is okay for you? But ve must be back in time to prepare show for Sasha and Dinara for tonight."
"Is your village near to here?"
Jade nodded, pointing...at the titanic walls of the now-nearby city. "We all live in Zilnawa now, and there will be all sorts of young ones to meet. Even the moderate red wolves moved here. And there will be the rabbits and new felines, the cougars."
---
xhunterko wrote:"So Reginald, you were born here on the island?" Luke asked the pup.
"Yes! Humans started a colony of german shepherds, and I am a direct descendant from them!" he rubbed his chest proudly. "I explored it every day. I can bring you to special places, if you want!"
xhunterko wrote:Amber knew what to do. The point of this retraining was to finesse them, make them faster. Hone their skills. That was the point, and Amber thoroughly enjoyed the practice. A feint to the right, a feint to the left, a blow to the right, a feint to the left again, spinning her opponents weapon wide to the lower right, so she could draw her weapon up and over, and drive it down into her opponent's left shoulder! She didn't know anything about these weapons. But one thing for sure, that if they weren't enchanted, she didn't want to accidentally kill the lioness. Although she was almost quite certain that her weapon would match her's any second now. Even still, as it plunged down, Amber didn't hesitate.
"Getting better by the second, I am impressed!" Koros stepped back...then threw her own lance, sending it to spin over Amber's head! Almost immediately, the lioness ran to her opponent, claws extended...
xhunterko wrote:Khun slowly approached the light, watching his steps.
"Caution, my friend," he approached the doorway slowly, tapping his staff out in front of him on the stone like a blind person would. Khun was weary of the whole place, the pile of bones, the overly excited fae. He didn't want to be caught off guard.
The door opened.
The darkness made way to the light.
The light revealed something only a dreamer could conceive...
...not just a treasure chamber...
THE treasure chamber!
xhunterko wrote:Akki nodded. Giving him a kiss.
Then another kiss, and a look in the eyes....
"Ah, but you are an even more splendid soul than I hoped. Even now, even here, you don't bend...What have I done to deserve one such as you?"
xhunterko wrote:"And why on earth, may I ask do you need to ask permission to start a new litter?!" Monique said, angrily, from behind Jada and Jade.
"Lessons from the past, goddess," Jada said. "Overpopulation started the fratricide war. We all are bound not to repeat our mistakes, and we gladly accept it."
Jade said to the humans, "Oh, and this is Monique, one of our appointed divinities. She may be tiny, but she is powerful.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:"So Reginald, you were born here on the island?" Luke asked the pup.
"Yes! Humans started a colony of german shepherds, and I am a direct descendant from them!" he rubbed his chest proudly. "I explored it every day. I can bring you to special places, if you want!"
"I can vouch for how special those places are," Levi chimed in. "and he also has some pretty interesting friends."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Holy dog on a stick...”. Flint eyes went saucer pan wide as he scanned the room. This was like something from a fever dream... Gold everywhere. This room could literally make him the richest hound on the planet. The frost-furred canine was already walking inside, marveling at the treasure around him.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:Holy dog on a stick...”. Flint eyes went saucer pan wide as he scanned the room. This was like something from a fever dream... Gold everywhere. This room could literally make him the richest hound on the planet. The frost-furred canine was already walking inside, marveling at the treasure around him.
The faerie flew over that sea of coins, ingots, jewels... "Yup. Many, many ships passed these waters before they got sunk. The only time humans were allowed to invade the island was because the alternative was to let the tribes extinguish each other. But otherwise, no human-made riches touched the shores by means of force. Their litter all came here. Only the bodies were given back to the sea. So, o king of thieves, still think you can take everything?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Okay, dealing with new interface change so apologies on the colors. From one wall of text to another. XD

"Holy mother Mary sweet baby Jesus," Khun said to himself, walking into the room, his eyes and maw agape at the site. He shook himself though, closed his eyes, and narrowed them, looking for specific, useful things. Things like staffs, swords, picks, shovels, buckets, vases, bags. He was also looking up, around, and in the distance. Methodically checking for traps, catches, or hidden enemies, keeping weary. And, of course, keeping an eye on Flint! Khun then snapped back to the fae's words.

"Hey now, who's he stealing from from an abandoned pile of riches anyway?" Khun said.

Mister Spencers probably knew and had access to this. He thought. Even though he probably didn't need it and had his own wealth. He also figured, that while "easy" to get to, and it relatively had been. There was the need to get out. How easy that was was yet to be seen. Considering, Khun thought, how DIFFICULT it was to get out!

It wasn't easy to keep out, but thoughts of wealth trickled into his mind. Then he just let go and dreamily walked on towards the center a bit. Thinking of everything he would own and change, smiling. This he did on purpose, knowing full well that he might only get out with a handful of coins, it wasn't healthy to bottle up the flood. He paused a moment, took a deep breath and looked around, dreamily, then sighed, putting his head down. He took a heavy breath, letting the thoughts pass out of his head, then he looked at the fae and repeated his question.

"Well? Who's he stealing from from an abandoned pile of riches ANYWAY?" he said, glaring. Then quickly back to Flint.

"Do NOT attempt a Scrooge McDuck money pile dive," he said, "You'll break your neck."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke smiled at Reginald and Levi.

"I'm sure they are, and we will come visit someday," Luke said, then he turned to Anubis, "Free time never hurt anything so long as it's on the schedule or granted, heh, but concerning the move. This WAS given to us by our divinity, so it is our land as well. I figured why not move and protect some people at the same time? But yes, I was concerned for the safety of ourselves and the people. The less people that are near a demonic attack that might be effected by it the better. Plus I thought we were still in favor for another boon." Luke said, smiling to Monique.

"As far as how the people take to Raijda, though, we'll have to wait and see," Luke said, "Our people have known me and Amber since we were cubs. And in general, I'm not held in very high esteem, DESPITE me dating the chieftain's daughter. I was called unfit, silly, of low rank, all cause I wanted to be a rancher and adapt to a human way of life for the ease of it. But I am an unlucky sort of curse. Mostly I think it's cause I'm clumsy. And my mistakes rub off on the wrong people. And quite honestly, I have NO idea why Amber chose me." He leaned over and kissed Raijda.

"But I DO know why she chose Raijda, and it had nothing to do with my male weaknesses. Amber approved of me, and the people begrudgingly accepted it. And I know for a fact, that if Amber chooses to accept someone into her person, then everyone else will fall in line," he said, he looked to Anubis, "The fear of the wrath of a Mantauq runs deep. The name is supposed to mean 'god killers'. Or that's the story. And who is going to question a story like that?"

Monique turned to Anubis as well, showing him the memory again. The she-wolf saw him, winked, turned up her nose and turned into the crowd. Not before looking back, swishing her tail at him, and winking again.

"It's ONLY cheating if you were unwanted," Monique said to the shaman smiling. Luke could only grin at the poor fox.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber of course, made the mistake of looking up, watching the spear, before coming to her senses!

LEAP! You idiot! LEAP! She thought, leaping forward, intending to kick the cat in the back on the pass! Unless she was too low, that is.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique nodded to the lycaons, then bowed to the humans.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance," she said, "If you ever need a divine boon or favor, simply pray to the island gods. You have chosen to come under their protections here, and that will not go unnoticed."

She then grinned and thumbed towards the two lycaons.

"If these two give you any trouble give me a holler and they'll be surprised, adew!" She stated, then vanished.
Monique pondered, looking up to Kritaros.

"The people are the answer? Or does it need to lycaons?" She asked.
Akki kissed him once again.

"Nothing, just remember that," Akki said to Erebus, then took his paw, bent down and sniffed the ground, and began to explore the city.
Ichabod, the male coyote, paused, blushing.

"Um, so, um, I suppose we need to be married then, so, I guess we need to find one," he said, the two lycaons, nodded, then Maude, the eldest, took a paw.

"Why do you want this many wives?" She asked. He looked at Tallie, the cougar, blushing.

"Well, well, we, both want and like big families," he said, Maude smiled and nodded.

"Then you are IN for a really big one then," she said, falling in line with the others as they went to see if any shamans were still around to marry them. Tallie could only smile.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis shook his head and growled at monique with a harsh blush. "It is cheating anyways!! Im going to get you bavk for this monique stop it"Anubis said calming himself with a slow sigh as he shakes himself some after listening to luke the fox had some hairs still standi g from moniques showful nature. She needed to learn discipline. "god above monique you are TOO FORWARD. Leave things be to the choices of others not yours."Anubis said with little anger in his words. He meant well to the demigodess but now was annoyed. He held his farce in his hands some before looking to everyone then bavk to luke.

"well this is sacred ground luke from the recent rise, you and the people will be safe. Now since someones decided to make my vhoices for me i will be taking my leave...i know your right i do need some time to myself....and monique your not following me or gonna watch me. Youve interfered enough already with me"Anubis growled one last time before his eyes flash and with a sinhle powerful stride disapeared. His own magic creating a flash of light and dark that swallowed the fox and took him close to where the wolves were. There he would be collapsed in the ground for not thinking about the proper area.

"ugh that hurt" he would say before blacking out in that one place. His mind forgetting what monique had showed him and some of what he talked to luke about.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Amber of course, made the mistake of looking up, watching the spear, before coming to her senses!
LEAP! You idiot! LEAP! She thought, leaping forward, intending to kick the cat in the back on the pass! Unless she was too low, that is.
Expecting just that, Koros twisted the moment Amber's foot was about to connect -and grabbed her ankle in a grip!
The spear fell -just in front of Amber.
xhunterko wrote:Akki kissed him once again.
"Nothing, just remember that," Akki said to Erebus, then took his paw, bent down and sniffed the ground, and began to explore the city.
"So, do you have plans for our descendants? What does Zilnawa the wonderful inspire in you for the future?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The two humans stare at the spot vacated by the vanishing bat.
"I must be more tired zan I have sought."
"Did she really just appear and vanish?"

~~~~~~~~
Aleksandr bows and drops the poi onto the sand next to the box so they can cool before being put away.
"Sank you. Vas nosing, really. Anyone could do vis practise. So... You are vanting to see Dinara now?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:The two humans stare at the spot vacated by the vanishing bat.
"I must be more tied zan I have sought."
"Did she really just appear and vanish?"
The lycaons shrugged. "Usually", Jade said tactifully, "magic comes a little later in the tour, if the visitor is ready to hear about it, but I guess sometimes gods think otherwise."
"Are ye okay?" Jada asked them.
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:Aleksandr bows and drops the poi onto the sand next to the box so they can cool before being put away.
"Sank you. Vas nosing, really. Anyone could do vis practise. So... You are vanting to see Dinara now?"
Falstaff clapped. "Oh, yes! Pleasepleasepleaseplease! Did I say 'please'?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I think that name's correct for the lioness. XD Edit: NOPE. XD

Amber grabbed it, and fell down forward face first straight into, Koros's stomach! Amber's face turned bright red from the impact!

She shoved her feet into the lioness's shoulders and swung the spear behind her opponents legs!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akki bent down and sniffed the ground again. Then she looked back to him and looked up.

"Well, I dunno what stories you tell your people, but I think we can go beyond even this earth," she said, following a direction more towards the coast.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke shook his head at the disappearance of both goddess and and friend. Then he turned to Levi.

"So Levi, you ever think that you'll get married?" He asked him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Amber grabbed it, and fell down forward face first straight into, Koros's stomach! Amber's face turned bright red from the impact!
She shoved her feet into the lioness's shoulders and swung the spear behind her opponents legs!
Koros tripped, fell, and promptly somersaulted back to an erect position, panting, grinning, ears flat and teeth bared...
Then she burst out in a laugh!
"Well, THAT was unexpected, and timely played. Very good, now you know you can play it fair with every part of your body, not only claws." She bowed. "That was a good first lesson. Care to join me in a sand bath?"
xhunterko wrote:Akki bent down and sniffed the ground again. Then she looked back to him and looked up.
"Well, I dunno what stories you tell your people, but I think we can go beyond even this earth," she said, following a direction more towards the coast.
Erebus raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? This is the land given to us by our divinity, we have a sacred duty toward it."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:The faerie flew over that sea of coins, ingots, jewels... "Yup. Many, many ships passed these waters before they got sunk. The only time humans were allowed to invade the island was because the alternative was to let the tribes extinguish each other. But otherwise, no human-made riches touched the shores by means of force. Their litter all came here. Only the bodies were given back to the sea. So, o king of thieves, still think you can take everything?"
Hah... I don’t suppose return trips are allowed are they?” Flint laughed softly. “Give me a bulldozer and I’ll show you the kind of dent I can make.”
xhunterko wrote:"Do NOT attempt a Scrooge McDuck money pile dive," he said, "You'll break your neck."
Yeah yeah, I wasn’t born yesterday.” Flint yapped back with an eye roll. As they walked through the pile of riches Flint scanned the room for any tricks of some sort. This place might not have guards of security cameras like he was used to, but anytime Indiana Jones walked into a treasure room, a giant rolling boulder wasn’t too far behind...

Pssst, hey sis.” He whispered to the faerie. “So what’s the catch? Most crooks I know would give an arm and a leg for a catch like this?” He crouched down near the edge of the walkway, looking down at the gleaming gold before him.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:
valerio wrote:The faerie flew over that sea of coins, ingots, jewels... "Yup. Many, many ships passed these waters before they got sunk. The only time humans were allowed to invade the island was because the alternative was to let the tribes extinguish each other. But otherwise, no human-made riches touched the shores by means of force. Their litter all came here. Only the bodies were given back to the sea. So, o king of thieves, still think you can take everything?"
Hah... I don’t suppose return trips are allowed are they?” Flint laughed softly. “Give me a bulldozer and I’ll show you the kind of dent I can make.”
xhunterko wrote:"Do NOT attempt a Scrooge McDuck money pile dive," he said, "You'll break your neck."
Yeah yeah, I wasn’t born yesterday.” Flint yapped back with an eye roll. As they walked through the pile of riches Flint scanned the room for any tricks of some sort. This place might not have guards of security cameras like he was used to, but anytime Indiana Jones walked into a treasure room, a giant rolling boulder wasn’t too far behind...
Pssst, hey sis.” He whispered to the faerie. “So what’s the catch? Most crooks I know would give an arm and a leg for a catch like this?” He crouched down near the edge of the walkway, looking down at the gleaming gold before him.
"'Catch'? That's the right word: You catch what you can carry with you and nothing else. No return trips. Oh, and remember..." she pointed out the way they had come.
A way that was there no more.
"...Think well, you can never tell *which* way up you must take."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

PHEW THANK GOODNESS! Amber thought, lying for a moment. She got herself up and set the two spears against a potted plant, the fight was over. Amber approached the lioness.

"Actually, I've not tried one so consider me intrigued!" She said. Though she looked at her sweaty body.

"Even as, counter intuitive as it may sound," she said, then she looked at the lioness again, and blushed heavily.

"Sorry, I can't help it," she said, motioning at the lioness's figure, "You are just so, exquisite."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun nodded.

"As much as I figured," Khun said, "So. Bracelets, bands, necklaces, anklets, carries, rings, crowns. Maybe capes, gauntlets, boots. Light stuff."

"Cause if we're gonna be catching a dolphin ride out, they sure as heck don't want to have a few pounds of gold on their backs, weighing them down," Khun said, "If I were intent on hoarding treasure on my person, that's what I'd do. And if it comes to compromising, I'd be willing to shed off things then risk losing a ride. In the order of my preference, my riches would be first, to live comfortably in wealth the rest of my life, second, erase family debt and shore a little retirement, and finally, maybe enough to spend a few more vacations here to be able to woo a local lycaon to live here permanently. Heh."

Khun approached the center of the room.

"Maybe add just enough to bribe Mr.Spencers for citizenship, heh," Khun said, laughing, "Still though, I almost want to say we're guests in a place like this allowed to come in. I see no reason why the defenses aren't ripping us apart right now. I suppose since Hubert has decided to kindly allow us in, then we shouldn't kick a gift horse in the teeth." Khun looked to the side and down.

"Now where are those darn ladders or stairs down," he said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:PHEW THANK GOODNESS! Amber thought, lying for a moment. She got herself up and set the two spears against a potted plant, the fight was over. Amber approached the lioness.
"Actually, I've not tried one so consider me intrigued!" She said. Though she looked at her sweaty body.
"Even as, counter intuitive as it may sound," she said, then she looked at the lioness again, and blushed heavily.
"Sorry, I can't help it," she said, motioning at the lioness's figure, "You are just so, exquisite."
"Thank you." Koros led her through a corridor. "I worked all the way up to become the queen of my pride. I must live up to my role, even if a pride I have not, for now." The corridor ended in a room...an empty room, with no decorations, just plain beige color. Light came through openings in the roof. "Here we are." She walked to the only furnishing in the room: a row of hooks where...ear protectors and small clothes would hang? The lioness took a protector and a cloth, and gave them to Amber. "Put them on. The cloth over your mouth, then close your eyes, or you won't be enjoying the experience." She showed her how to do it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:Khun nodded.
"As much as I figured," Khun said, "So. Bracelets, bands, necklaces, anklets, carries, rings, crowns. Maybe capes, gauntlets, boots. Light stuff."
"Cause if we're gonna be catching a dolphin ride out, they sure as heck don't want to have a few pounds of gold on their backs, weighing them down," Khun said, "If I were intent on hoarding treasure on my person, that's what I'd do. And if it comes to compromising, I'd be willing to shed off things then risk losing a ride. In the order of my preference, my riches would be first, to live comfortably in wealth the rest of my life, second, erase family debt and shore a little retirement, and finally, maybe enough to spend a few more vacations here to be able to woo a local lycaon to live here permanently. Heh."
Khun approached the center of the room.
"Maybe add just enough to bribe Mr.Spencers for citizenship, heh," Khun said, laughing, "Still though, I almost want to say we're guests in a place like this allowed to come in. I see no reason why the defenses aren't ripping us apart right now. I suppose since Hubert has decided to kindly allow us in, then we shouldn't kick a gift horse in the teeth." Khun looked to the side and down.
"Now where are those darn ladders or stairs down," he said.
"Irrelevant question, dear: you won't be using them anymore."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis wole with a start from the ground clutching his head with a groan. He startled a few wolves around him that found him unconcious. The fox looking around wearily as he trys to get his bearings and memory straightened. Only to flop bavk onto his place on the bed and groan while his entire skull seemed to throb. "what in....did i do to put me in this way?" he asked himself trying to stir himself to life
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Dinara begins to bend and stretch, warming herself up.
"Vhat dance you vant I should do?" she asks.
"Hmm. Val's nomer dva*?" Sasha suggests.
"Okay." Dinara cartwheels into the middle of the arena, followed by Sasha who simply walks normally. "You can playing Valtz Number Two by Dmitri Shostakovich for me, please? And giving me red spotlight?"

~~~~~~~~
"Magic is regular thing here?"
"Magic is real?"
"Is safe for Feliks here viz magic?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Well, we’re here aren’t we? Might as well take a closer look at this stuff.” Flint replies, crouching down on the walkway to swipe a golden bangle and examine it in his paws. “So all this has been washing up and collecting here...”. The canine let out a soft whistle as he slipped the jewelry on. “Man... Jake would have loved this stuff.”

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Dinara begins to bend and stretch, warming herself up.
"Vhat dance you vant I should do?" she asks.
"Hmm. Val's nomer dva*?" Sasha suggests.
"Okay." Dinara cartwheels into the middle of the arena, followed by Sasha who simply walks normally. "You can playing Valtz Number Two by Dmitri Shostakovich for me, please? And giving me red spotlight?"
The gorilla nodded. "Excellent soundtrack choice, we use it for our more elaborate performances. Good luck." She clapped her hands twice. "You heard the lady? C'mon!"
In a moment, everything went dark again, except for a cone of red light wrapping the feline figure. A second later, the music started.
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Magic is regular thing here?"
"Magic is real?"
"Is safe for Feliks here viz magic?"
Jade and Jada looked at each other, puzzled, then Jada, "Of course it is. That is also why our shaman just blessed his birth and warded him." Jade, "Plus, we are under direct protection from our divinity, and our tribes have lot of shaman who look for our collective benefit. This is one of the safest places in the world for you chilld."
---
Roarin wrote:Well, we’re here aren’t we? Might as well take a closer look at this stuff.” Flint replies, crouching down on the walkway to swipe a golden bangle and examine it in his paws. “So all this has been washing up and collecting here...”. The canine let out a soft whistle as he slipped the jewelry on. “Man... Jake would have loved this stuff.”
"Who is Jake?" the faerie asked?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Hm, right," Khun said, watching Flint.

"No, right, who's Jake?" He asked.
Amber did as she was told, wondering what the experience would be like.
Luke blinked as not one, but two magic users disappeared in front of him. He sighed, then turned to see if Reginald was still there.
As Anubis stirred himself awake, a cold wet nose of a coyote poked his forehead, while four other furry faces looked down on him.

"Is it a shaman? It looks like a shaman."

"It's a shaman silly, buy is he okay?"

"Well, he BEST be okay enough to marry us at least."

"Hush girls, come on. HEAVE."

And Anubis was lifted and carried inside a nearby building with the coyote in toe, keeping an eye on him.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis groggily would look back before pssing out again. the fox soon carried to who knows where for his case. when he woke again he would sit up with a small start and look around confused.
-------------------

Meanwhile Kritaros and Monique would soon reach their destination. a large ante chamber deep within the mountain with few doors leading else where on the walls. at the center of the room a natural light shined upon a single alter of stone and gold. upon its top lay a few pieces to a single staff. "welcome to the central chamber. this is the place where decisions of test are made.And the staff of the tribes is held along with various secrets. you learned much coming this way Monique i hope it helps you as a demigoddess." Kritaros said smiling warmly to her before approaching the altar and getting a chill. in total there were 5 sections to the staff. on the altar were only 2 of them. One belonging to the tribe of rabbits that have long turned dark, and one to the tribe of wolves whove lost so much. Kritaros would carefully grab the two pieces and growl some, this meant someone else had been here that knew the path or that others had come to be proven true.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The two cats begin a weird dance, a mix of a traditional Russian ballet waltz, and jaw-dropping contortion. Sasha remains by the edge of the spotlight, his body a moving prop for Dinara to twirl around in a graceful, serpentine movement. But no sooner has she swept from Sasha to the floor than Dinara's legs dance a circle over and around her torso, passing in front of her face as she grins at the audience, sharp teeth shining blood red in the light. Then, she's upright again, then bent backwards, standing on all fours, then reaching through her legs and rolling back upright. With a bend and a twist, Dinara loops through her own arms, then a twirl and a spin holding Sasha's paw before she runs up his body, flips and lands in the splits! She doesn't stop there though, her body twisting around while her legs remain in place on the ground. Then, she's spun back to her feet by Sasha and the two twirl together, a final time before sliding effortlessly into their final pose, Dinara bending backwards, doing the splits while lying backwards in Sasha's embrace. He supports her with one arm under her back, the other held out behind him, and she has one arm above her head, the other reaching for Sasha. The entire effect of the dance and light is eerie and unsettling and yet simultaneously sensuous, graceful and beautiful.

~~~~~~~~
"Ah. Right. I forgot zis. Sorry. Is a lot to think about all at ze same time."
"So... Vill rabbits come to live in city too? I have heard zat cave rabbits can be dangerous..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:The two cats begin a weird dance, a mix of a traditional Russian ballet waltz, and jaw-dropping contortion. Sasha remains by the edge of the spotlight, his body a moving prop for Dinara to twirl around in a graceful, serpentine movement. But no sooner has she swept from Sasha to the floor than Dinara's legs dance a circle over and around her torso, passing in front of her face as she grins at the audience, sharp teeth shining blood red in the light. Then, she's upright again, then bent backwards, standing on all fours, then reaching through her legs and rolling back upright. With a bend and a twist, Dinara loops through her own arms, then a twirl and a spin holding Sasha's paw before she runs up his body, flips and lands in the splits! She doesn't stop there though, her body twisting around while her legs remain in place on the ground. Then, she's spun back to her feet by Sasha and the two twirl together, a final time before sliding effortlessly into their final pose, Dinara bending backwards, doing the splits while lying backwards in Sasha's embrace. He supports her with one arm under her back, the other held out behind him, and she has one arm above her head, the other reaching for Sasha. The entire effect of the dance and light is eerie and unsettling and yet simultaneously sensuous, graceful and beautiful.
As the lights turned back on, they revealed a now-well packed audience! Every animal of the show was staring, dumbfounded.
Falstaff was awestruck "I'm in love."
Then off went the applause! Whistles and cheers filled the arena.
"Believe me guys," the gorilla said, "You'll do just awesome in our on-the-ice numbers."
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah. Right. I forgot zis. Sorry. Is a lot to think about all at ze same time."
"So... Vill rabbits come to live in city too? I have heard zat cave rabbits can be dangerous..."
"Oh, them surface rabbits are good. A little 'mind yer business' type of folks, but they won't harm you," Jade said with a wave of his paw.
Jada added, "In fact, should your cub grow up to be a brawler, he'll *love* to tussle with their kits."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:Luke shook his head at the disappearance of both goddess and and friend. Then he turned to Levi.

"So Levi, you ever think that you'll get married?" He asked him.
"well, I'd never really thought of it," Levi answered. "It's not usually a thing with pets back in the states, but I guess now that I'm here I'd be up for it. It really depends on if it'd interfere with Alyse's... duties in the village."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hmm? He was my owwwwllllld friend.” The canine sounded like his tongue just did a backflip as he quickly return from deep thought. “Old friend, sorry.” He let out a dry cough. “He was kind of a history buff, probably would have made his year if he could see this. Then again if he was here his mouth probably stop yapping about the ancient history, yadda yadda.” Absent-mindedly the canine picked up a matching bracelet and put it on his other arm. “So are we gonna start piling on the jewelry before we find our way outta here?

Ref Ref!