HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:She didn't answer.
in fact, all of a sudden Angelina looked worried, as she sniffed at the air. "Was there someone else in your party?"
"I came here with four wolves, yes, but the fourth is in the village right now." Balkan answered and sniffed the air as well "I smell... a wolf... a female wolf!" he whispered "But the scout teams should have been called back a week ago..." he paused for a second "But this smell... It's familiar."

------

Vex and Ur rose up from the mud once more and seeing that Balkan and the lycaon female weren't there, they sneaked in the direction of Ulv.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:Mmm hm, I can understand the reluctance. Monique thought. And he's gonna be really upset when it ends. I won't pressure you though. So. What's he like?
Well; he's kind, gentle, quiet.. Not very talkative I mean, he loves videogames and books.. Huh, didn't think I knew so much about him, that's strange.. She thought. Anyway, he's a decent friend.. He got hit by a car a couple months back, it worried me a bit, that did..

Just then Rook tapped her on the shoulder. "Ah! Oh, Rook! D-don't sneak up on me like that.." She moaned, rubbing her forehead.

"S-sorry, didn't mean to.. Anyway, what do you want to do?" Rook asked, looking around.

Maxine recovered her composure, then looked at Rook. "I don't know.." She said, straightening her collar.

"..what were you thinking about?" Rook asked, looking up and down her.

Maxine curlled her tail around her defensively. "Oh, just at what else could happen today.." She said simply, smiling.

Rook smiled also. "Well, let's just hope it isn't somthing bad, eh?"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis looked up at the girl that answered the door then waved hello, "um yeah hi....is lucky here? he was showing me around today and all." Anubis said a little shyly leaning to look inside the house.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: ---
Seth wrote:"Nah I've never really even been one to dance at all much less on the beach. Why? You have something in mind?"
"We'll show you." Both brothers bent down and scooped up each a handful of sand enough to fill their cupped paws. Then they posed each giving the back to the other.
And then they started! With a grace worthy of a feline, the lycaons danced, moving their arms in graceful flows, so that at every curve, they released small streams of sand. In the final moments of sunset, it was like seeing streams of sparkling liquid fire all around their bodies.
Adrian watched the two brothers dance in silence, completely enthralled by the spectacle before him.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Lars heaved a sigh of relief as he let Levi teleport back to wherever he came from. ''Alright. Shaman Yago. Shaman Gilestra, I take my leave now. Ring me up if you need my services again.'' Lars said, stepping into his physical body. Once his soul fitted in like a glove, he stretched for a couple of moments, then made his way back to the village, quickly trekking through the forest and reaching a familiar bathouse.
''Hey ladies. I'm home again...'' the shaman GSD said, trudging towards his two mates seated on the couch and scootched himself in between them, putting both his big arms around their shoulders and licking their noses. ''Sorry for tearing myself away from our quality time together. Duty calls, even after being promoted to Shaman Warrior. Anyways, I would like to have a bath and a massage. I think I'm starting to get that wet dog smell after all that swimming...'' Lars said, sniffing something unpleasant emitting from his fur.
Before he knew it, Athena pushed the new shaman into the hot water!
"You get all sort of unpleasant smells when dealing with the dark side of the supernatural." Diana tossed him a scrub. "Now start washing!"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"I came here with four wolves, yes, but the fourth is in the village right now." Balkan answered and sniffed the air as well "I smell... a wolf... a female wolf!" he whispered "But the scout teams should have been called back a week ago..." he paused for a second "But this smell... It's familiar."

Vex and Ur rose up from the mud once more and seeing that Balkan and the lycaon female weren't there, they sneaked in the direction of Ulv.
Angelina identified the source. Despite her better intentions, a low growl escaped her throat. "Show yourself, if you dare!"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis looked up at the girl that answered the door then waved hello, "um yeah hi....is lucky here? he was showing me around today and all." Anubis said a little shyly leaning to look inside the house.
Mary moved so that the fox could enter. "You're welcome to enter. I was making a soup, there will be some for you too if you behave."
---
Seth wrote:Adrian watched the two brothers dance in silence, completely enthralled by the spectacle before him.
Both Michael and Murphy ended up with a powerful footstep pressed down against the sand, raising a geyser of sand. The crowd cheered.
While the 'stage' was being occupied by a growing number of dancers and others started just eating, Michael bent down and licked the corgi's cheek. "See? You can learn too. The trick is in getting no sand in your eyes and nose. Murphy learned it too...eventually."
The other lycaon stuck out his tongue. "You're just jelly cuz I learnt fastah dan you did!"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote: Angelina identified the source. Despite her better intentions, a low growl escaped her throat. "Show yourself, if you dare!"
Balkan put his paw on Angelina's shoulder "Stay calm." he said and spoke loud "Come out, female of the Green Ring! You're among friends in here."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique watched Maxine and Rook.

Eh heh. You'd be surprised at how much you know about a person once you think about them. And anyway, the party's on. Ever danced before? There's no music, but still. It is a party.

Monique continued to scan the crowd. She was sensing power from somewhere. But where?

ooc: Val, is the lioness still there?
valerio

Post by valerio »

And just as if the bumblee bat had been heard, the music started!
Drums and flutes, nothing else. A strange and exotic combination of sweet music mixed with raw power from several kinds of drums, some small that coud be played by hand and up to monsters who needed two players beating with all their strength!
And the best of it was, it wasn't the dancer who had to follow the music, it was the other way around!
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis looked up at the girl that answered the door then waved hello, "um yeah hi....is lucky here? he was showing me around today and all." Anubis said a little shyly leaning to look inside the house.
valerio wrote: "You're welcome to enter. I was making a soup, there will be some for you too if you behave."
"Hey you're back." Lucky sat up a little and smiled. He was relieved that the fox was not in any sort of danger or trouble, it would have been a shame if the poor guy had something happen to him after the whole debacle with the dogs and the wolves. Lucky most certainly would have felt guilty. "Where has everyone been? I've just been kind of shambling around the village looking for Mary."

It took a moment for it to click that Levi had jumped through a portal earlier, and not only that, had a conversation with Anubis. Or rather the ghost on his shoulder. "...and what was with the whole portal thing and talking to his shoulder?"
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"well, the portal thing was just part of being a dream walker. I got a psychic call that I was needed somewhere, so I went. As for the shoulder thing, He's got an Imp with him. I'm kinda curious as to the story behind that." Levi explained, directing the question at... the fox. "Actually, I think I missed when you said your name. I'm Levi, by the way."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:Monique watched Maxine and Rook.

Eh heh. You'd be surprised at how much you know about a person once you think about them. And anyway, the party's on. Ever danced before? There's no music, but still. It is a party.

Monique continued to scan the crowd. She was sensing power from somewhere. But where?

ooc: Val, is the lioness still there?
valerio wrote:And just as if the bumblee bat had been heard, the music started!
Drums and flutes, nothing else. A strange and exotic combination of sweet music mixed with raw power from several kinds of drums, some small that coud be played by hand and up to monsters who needed two players beating with all their strength!
And the best of it was, it wasn't the dancer who had to follow the music, it was the other way around!
Maxine and Rook looked at each other, the smiles still on their faces.

"My.. I-it's beautifull!" Maxine cheered, swaying a little to the beat. Hm.. You asked for music.. She thought to Monique.

"Isn't is just!?" Mused Rook, holding a paw out to Maxine. "Care to dance?"

"Well, sure!" Maxine said, taking Rook by his outstreched paw and pulling him along to the group.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

There we go! Now it's a party! Monique thought back to her. Then she began her own dance, flitting back and forth between the two.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: Before he knew it, Athena pushed the new shaman into the hot water!
"You get all sort of unpleasant smells when dealing with the dark side of the supernatural." Diana tossed him a scrub. "Now start washing!"
Lars yelped as he found himself in a tub of hot water within a few seconds. But instead of being scrubbed by his two mates like the first time he met them, Diana simply tossed him a scrub!

''BUT.....BUT...'' Lars stammered, waving the brush at them. ''I thought you ladies were gonna do me!!!'' Lars whimpered, going up the the edge of the tub and giving them puppy eyes.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Hotep the psychic

Anubis walked past mary a little slow and sat down with levi and lucky after setting his bag down with a small clatter as the clams hit each other inside it. "hi levi im anubis, and now i know you have abilitys like i do but what are they anyways? And im sorry for leaving in a hurry lucky ...i was just a bit shy too all this is all im still getting used to the island." anubis said then looked to azar on his shoulder still in question if he knew levi. He then looked at lucky and levi.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, as far as I know my powers just involve walking through the spirit plane to reach destinations faster, and I guess sensing supernatural things like your friend there," he said pointing at Azar. "Oh, and spirits are kind of naturally draw to me. Isn't that right, Barty?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Anubis 's ears perked up and his tail waged a bit to what he heard. He never thought levi would be part to spirits, he then was a little confused to him saying barty. "so you know the spiritual plane and have been there.? I thought i was the only one here that could do that. And this here is azar by the way " anubis said gesturing to his shoulder after being impressed on levis abillitys. It was good knowing he wasnt alone but he kept his brother as a secret, he wasnt too sure he should say it.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"That was actually when my ghost friend, Barty, was supposed to answer my question. I guess I shouldn't have expected you to give him time to answer without knowing I was talking to him," Levi said with a chuckle. "and I'm pretty new to this. I just learned spirits were even a thing two days ago."
(OOC: now giving a short break for Val and HI to say things.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:There we go! Now it's a party! Monique thought back to her. Then she began her own dance, flitting back and forth between the two.
Perhaps there was a shaman between the players, or it was just someone sensitive...but who cared? What mattered was that the moment Monique started fluttering, a flute did its best to add its notes in according to her rhythm.
---
thrasherblades wrote:Lars yelped as he found himself in a tub of hot water within a few seconds. But instead of being scrubbed by his two mates like the first time he met them, Diana simply tossed him a scrub!
''BUT.....BUT...'' Lars stammered, waving the brush at them. ''I thought you ladies were gonna do me!!!'' Lars whimpered, going up the the edge of the tub and giving them puppy eyes.
"We can deal with the grit coming from the earth and the sea," Diana said, not conceding to the father of their cubs.
"But now we are aresponsible for the lives growing within us, and the dark magic clinging to your fur must be cleaned by you only."
Then Athena and Diana grinned, before the first one said, "Do it well and we'll help you get dry."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars smiled as he shrugged in defeat. ''Alright alright fiine.'' Lars said, giving them a sheepish grin as he grabbed some soap and lathered up. Using the brush, he gathered some foam and began thoroughly scrubbing his thick fur, getting any sort of dark magic off his body, according to his mates. ''Heh, now I know how hard it is to wash a big dog like me....I appreciate all the baths you've given me before...'' Lars said, chuckling as he twisted the brush's handle to scrub areas like his back and under his arms.

It didn't take long before he had been thoroughly cleansed. In place of the ''dark'' smell was Lars' unique scent, and the fragrant odor of orchids and sweet honey dew emitted from his black/brown fur. As the tub was filled with the corrupted waste which clung on to his fur, his shaman marks lit up as well as his cyan eyes. With a few words, he dispelled the dark energies within the water by causing a mini whirlpool in the tub, furiously churning the waste until nothing remained except for pure pristine water.

''Alright.'' Lars boomed out, satisfied with his task. ''However I am still soaking wet. Maybe you two would help me out? And that massage too perhaps?'' Lars cheekily said, putting his big arms around their waists.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan put his paw on Angelina's shoulder "Stay calm." he said and spoke loud "Come out, female of the Green Ring! You're among friends in here."
"If you can call her such," said the she-wolf, emerging from behind a tree She regarded the couple with her rare purple eyes, set in the thin mask surrounding them. "You just became our Ambassador and your first idea of a...friend is one of our ancient enemies. How appropriate, I should say."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Lars smiled as he shrugged in defeat. ''Alright alright fiine.'' Lars said, giving them a sheepish grin as he grabbed some soap and lathered up. Using the brush, he gathered some foam and began thoroughly scrubbing his thick fur, getting any sort of dark magic off his body, according to his mates. ''Heh, now I know how hard it is to wash a big dog like me....I appreciate all the baths you've given me before...'' Lars said, chuckling as he twisted the brush's handle to scrub areas like his back and under his arms.
It didn't take long before he had been thoroughly cleansed. In place of the ''dark'' smell was Lars' unique scent, and the fragrant odor of orchids and sweet honey dew emitted from his black/brown fur. As the tub was filled with the corrupted waste which clung on to his fur, his shaman marks lit up as well as his cyan eyes. With a few words, he dispelled the dark energies within the water by causing a mini whirlpool in the tub, furiously churning the waste until nothing remained except for pure pristine water.
''Alright.'' Lars boomed out, satisfied with his task. ''However I am still soaking wet. Maybe you two would help me out? And that massage too perhaps?'' Lars cheekily said, putting his big arms around their waists.
Instead of helping Lars out, the two females walked into the pool.
"A promise is a promise," Athena said, helping the GSD sitting on the stone seat.
"We never said we'd deliver it immediately..."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote: "If you can call her such," said the she-wolf, emerging from behind a tree She regarded the couple with her rare purple eyes, set in the thin mask surrounding them. "You just became our Ambassador and your first idea of a...friend is one of our ancient enemies. How appropriate, I should say."
Balkan sighed "Faye..." he said "Stop it! You know how I feel about all this meaningless hatred! And you know full well that this madness of a war is over!" then he stopped and smiled "Or is it jealousy that I sense underneath the cold sarcasm?"

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: Instead of helping Lars out, the two females walked into the pool.
"A promise is a promise," Athena said, helping the GSD sitting on the stone seat.
"We never said we'd deliver it immediately..."
Lars opened his mouth, preparing to retort. But....they were right. They did not mention anything about drying him up instantly after he had finished washing up. He sighed as Athena seated him on the stone stool and watched both his mates soak themselves in the pool.

This is taking too long.., Lars thought as they enjoyed the peacefulness of the water. Playing hard to get was it? Well, Lars had tricks up his sleeve. Somehow, he must have been a descendant of Aamun the Trickster.

Without making too much noise, Lars' soul stepped out of his body and slowly entered the pool in which his two mates were in. Submerging his body below, he crept towards Athena and Diana's feet and began vigorously tickling the feet paws of the two females! Lars sniggered as he waited for their reactions.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Faye grinned, her eyes turned to Angelina. "Jealous of this creature? Funny. Next, you will say she can make a decent mate."
"As if *you* could do any better!" The lycaon retorted.
"What? All of a sudden you understand how precarious is your position?"
---
Both females squealed with surprise, as they jumped. They looked at each other with dish-big pupils...Then they grinned like two imps.
"Our pup learnt new tricks," Athena said, looking at the now immobile furred body.
"Well, let's see if we can return the favor, then..." and with that, they submerged Lars into the pool!
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"That was actually when my ghost friend, Barty, was supposed to answer my question. I guess I shouldn't have expected you to give him time to answer without knowing I was talking to him," Levi said with a chuckle. "and I'm pretty new to this. I just learned spirits were even a thing two days ago."
(OOC: now giving a short break for Val and HI to say things.)

Lucky nodded, in fact he had learned about this whole spirit thing pretty much that afternoon. At first he was shocked, but by this point if he had spent all day being shocked by things he might as well be locked up in an asylum. But it did make sense to him that the animal tribes here had better connections with the spirits than he was used to seeing at home. Better literal connections in fact. Animals had senses way more powerful than human senses, humans got glimpses of the ghosts, animals, well they got full blown images and visions. Even voices! Imagine being raised by humans, far apart from the wild. Having the senses dulled by lack of use. If not for his police training he may as well be blind in such an environment.

"You know I feel like I walked into an episode of the X-files or something." Lucky chuckled. "Sure I've never been all that skeptical, but this is all so new and weird. Of course I always thought if I had ended up on an episode of that show I might have been the first one to die or something."

For once his luck proved different.

"So Anubis, what made you come back?" Lucky tilted his head.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian watched the two brothers dance in silence, completely enthralled by the spectacle before him.
Both Michael and Murphy ended up with a powerful footstep pressed down against the sand, raising a geyser of sand. The crowd cheered.
While the 'stage' was being occupied by a growing number of dancers and others started just eating, Michael bent down and licked the corgi's cheek. "See? You can learn too. The trick is in getting no sand in your eyes and nose. Murphy learned it too...eventually."
The other lycaon stuck out his tongue. "You're just jelly cuz I learnt fastah dan you did!"
"I would love to learn how to do that. THat was amazing! WHere'd you guys learn to do that?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Faye grinned, her eyes turned to Angelina. "Jealous of this creature? Funny. Next, you will say she can make a decent mate."
"As if *you* could do any better!" The lycaon retorted.
"What? All of a sudden you understand how precarious is your position?"
"Girls! Girls! Stop that!" Balkan stood and got between them "Please, stop arguing! We can settle this with less aggression between you two, okay?"

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique was definitely startled by the flute. But continued to dance any ways.

All right, give it up! Apparently I can't hide myself from just anyone. And now that makes me worried. But I suppose if your powerful enough to sense me, I suppose that means you are safe. Yes? Monique thought to the flute player.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:"I would love to learn how to do that. THat was amazing! WHere'd you guys learn to do that?"
"Didn't you know?" both asked him at the same time, then Michael and Murphy looked at each other.
"I thought you told him!"
"No, I thought that *you* told him!"
Then both facepawlmed. "Right," Michael said. "We've always been here with him, together."
Murphy said, "We are ceremonial dancers. We do this number during spring and winter solstice, to greet the new season and ward off the worst from the bad season."
Michael nodded. "It's us, the rabbits, and the wolves! Those are the Days of the Truce, when we must stand united as one Tribe, like our ancestors were, because Nature may be an enemy to all of us."
"We will gldly teach you, but the Solstice dance is reserved to the natives, sorry."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Girls! Girls! Stop that!" Balkan stood and got between them "Please, stop arguing! We can settle this with less aggression between you two, okay?"
"And how?" Angelina asked. "I can already see her counting the cubs!"
"The blood of a wolf will make them stronger!"
"No, it will make them bloodcrazy!"
Both females assumed a fighting stance.
---
xhunterko wrote:Monique was definitely startled by the flute. But continued to dance any ways.
All right, give it up! Apparently I can't hide myself from just anyone. And now that makes me worried. But I suppose if your powerful enough to sense me, I suppose that means you are safe. Yes? Monique thought to the flute player.
<It's not a question of power,> Victor's mind voice reached her. <Every native has a predisposition to be in touch with the spirits. Humans call it the 'sixth sense'. Only a few ones can walk a long path of training to become shamans and develope a constant contact. A very restricted few have that power fully developed and must train to control it... But other than that, spirits are just another side of existence. Oh, and yes, I learnt some trick.>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique sighed in relief. It was already someone she knew.

Oh good, at least it's you. If it was someone else I'd be worried. But I think I need to ask a shaman some questions. Is there one in the crowd?
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Monique sighed in relief. It was already someone she knew.

Oh good, at least it's you. If it was someone else I'd be worried. But I think I need to ask a shaman some questions. Is there one in the crowd?
<Not for now, but once the wolves will participate, they will be here to put their blessing on us all. Including you, my dear.>
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"And how?" Angelina asked. "I can already see her counting the cubs!"
"The blood of a wolf will make them stronger!"
"No, it will make them bloodcrazy!"
Both females assumed a fighting stance.
"ENOUGH!" Balkan shouted "Both of ye jus' stop! Both of ye should cool the tensions!"
The half-wolf pointed towards the beach. "The party had already started an' I suggest both of ya to come with me to it, so we can discuss this over a bowl of stew. And I dun' accept "No" for an answer!" He sighed "An jus' to make sure there won't be a trail of fur behind us, I'll be between ya, deal?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

No sooner had he spoken the words, he found himself wrapped between two pair of arms -around his waist and shoulder- while the females did their best to press themselves against him.
"A nice bowl of stew sounds just nice, Balkan."
"I'll call it a truce...if you come hunt with me one day. Tomorrow."
The Moon Howler

"Guess it's a deal, then." Balkan said "Well, let's go then... an try not to suffocate me on de way." He wrapped his arms own arms around their waists and lead them towards the party on the beach.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:"I would love to learn how to do that. THat was amazing! WHere'd you guys learn to do that?"
"Didn't you know?" both asked him at the same time, then Michael and Murphy looked at each other.
"I thought you told him!"
"No, I thought that *you* told him!"
Then both facepawlmed. "Right," Michael said. "We've always been here with him, together."
Murphy said, "We are ceremonial dancers. We do this number during spring and winter solstice, to greet the new season and ward off the worst from the bad season."
Michael nodded. "It's us, the rabbits, and the wolves! Those are the Days of the Truce, when we must stand united as one Tribe, like our ancestors were, because Nature may be an enemy to all of us."
"We will gldly teach you, but the Solstice dance is reserved to the natives, sorry."
Adrian nodded, "Understandable. You'll have to take me to watch next solstice though. I'd love to see it, assuming that's allowed of course."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique changed her rythm to a slower pace to see if the flutist could keep up.

Oh really? And why would I happened to be blessed? Just as a general blessing to everyone? I assume? I simply need one for reassurance and advice. Though a blessing wouldn't hurt. Monique thought back.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:Khun noticed. And was almost afraid to ask.

"Can, you not see very well?" He ventured.
(I missed it. x3 Welp!)

Adel fidgeted and couldn't really bring himself to look at Khun. "I see vunderbar!" He yelled out quickly, a bit louder than he meant to. This only made him look away more. He lowered his voice. "No." It could only be worse if someone besides Khun were around to hear that.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Wonder Bear? Where?!" Khun said, looking up in the sky with a hand over his eyes, "Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings there. So. What's your routine like? Sit ups, squats, weights?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Adrian nodded, "Understandable. You'll have to take me to watch next solstice though. I'd love to see it, assuming that's allowed of course."
"A native ye mey be note, but a tribedog ye are. Dat'll give ya a free tickete, doncha worry."
---
xhunterko wrote:Monique changed her rythm to a slower pace to see if the flutist could keep up.
Oh really? And why would I happened to be blessed? Just as a general blessing to everyone? I assume? I simply need one for reassurance and advice. Though a blessing wouldn't hurt. Monique thought back.
<Just ton't fret, dear. You're among friends, just accept...what...> his thoughts died for a moment, before his voice said, "Wow." His eyes were glued toward the forest.
The dancers and the music stopped one by one, until an eerie silence was shrouding the beach.
It didn't happen often -well, it had never happened so far, that a half wolf would come to their midst with two females, a lycaon and a she-wolf, wrapped around him.
Victor walked toward the trio. "Well, well, well. Looks like you have really taken in your role, Balkan."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Here's the first - why did you ran away?"
Fint looked from Dimitar to Meyers, then back again. "Well.... Actually.". His eyes drifted down to his paws that were sitting in his lap, pausing for a second longer.
"I didn't.".
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

"Interesting..." Dimitar said, crossing his arms on his chest "Then what happened that you ended out on the street?"

My RP Characters