HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Okay, I will." Shukaku agreed, hugging Lyla tight. "So, what do you want to do now?"
"And what would *you* like to do, given where you are?"
---
Victor motioned for the others to follow him. "Okay, folks, follow me and stay on the road. And, coincidentially, I appreciate your courage. It looks like tourists are underestimated these days." He looked briefly at Janus. "And you and your mate impress me above all: You have the divinity itself on your side. Anyone else does something interesting to say? I'm a good listener after all." The lycaon chuckled.
---
Back in space and time, inside a certain temple...
"You are the first stranger to study the wisdom the tribes brought with them since they set afoot on this island," the titanboa said to the fox sitting by the fires hanging from the wall. On another side of the temple, an immense stack of papyrus rolls waited to be examined. "What do you think of it?"
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Behind the rolls the fox sat in a cross legged manner. he read one of the scrolls that dated the very first date, explaining how they stepped onto the island. upon hearing the titanboa Anubis looked away for a moment to look at the snake. "it is a bounty any librarian would admire in whole heart and soul. I look forward to its vast history." Anubis said
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The gigantic snake nodded. "You said you wanted to master the Aether disciplines, but tell us: Wouldn't you rather become a custodian of this knowledge, make sure it is not get lost?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun noticed the tree tops and looked up quickly, briefly catching only a glimpse of their strength.

Khun shrugged.

"STILL could have taken 4 of them," he said quietly to himself.

Thank you for doing something. I think that might've gone worse if you had not.
Khun thought to Hubert.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis smiled "why not both. In my world anyone could be a custodian and do as they wanted. History aided their decisions and they helped spread the word" Anubis said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Khun noticed the tree tops and looked up quickly, briefly catching only a glimpse of their strength.
Khun shrugged.
"STILL could have taken 4 of them," he said quietly to himself.

Thank you for doing something. I think that might've gone worse if you had not.
Khun thought to Hubert.
The now-again tiny dragon-spirit nodded. <Such is my role, when needed. But I appreciate your gratitude.>
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis smiled "why not both. In my world anyone could be a custodian and do as they wanted. History aided their decisions and they helped spread the word" Anubis said
"So tell us," The creature slithered in a rounded heap. "Was this knowledge spread among the Tribes, in your native age?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"What do you mean 'given where I am'?" Shukaku asked, tilting his head.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"What do you mean 'given where I am'?" Shukaku asked, tilting his head.
"Well, you got free time, an island to explore... I thought you were curious and full of energies, right?"
Hotep the psychic

"i dont know to be truthfull and honest. I only had been on the island for a short time."Anubis said as he read thw scroll enlongating the papyrus further.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I am! Can we explore the island?" Shukaku asked, standing up and purring.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint kicks and punches the air in the back of the group, as if in some way it would make him a part of the fight, or provide some sort of support.
Once they all return he stops and smiles, patting Reginald on the head. "Better then than us. All I know about fighting is what I learn from Rush Hour..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:Flint kicks and punches the air in the back of the group, as if in some way it would make him a part of the fight, or provide some sort of support.
Once they all return he stops and smiles, patting Reginald on the head. "Better then than us. All I know about fighting is what I learn from Rush Hour..."
Reginald's eyes widened. "Rush hour? Is that a special time of the day? Because you start running like crazy? And fight in the meantime? Awesome!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint chuckles and ruffles the young shepherd's headfur. "Something like that. It's the name of a film actually. So, maybe if your Mom lets you we can procure a TV, a DVD Player, and the movie so we can watch it. There's actually three Rush Hours I think..."

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"i dont know to be truthfull and honest. I only had been on the island for a short time."Anubis said as he read thw scroll enlongating the papyrus further.
"So you do not know what was lost... Which is reason enough for you to make sure that such an event will not take place."
---
Back at Argon Camp, the radio came alive the moment Donau appeared out of nowhere, in his monstrous appearance and carrying a certain...cougar on his shoulder. He mimicked a 'shh' while carrying the unconscious creature in the middle of the clearing.
"Ah, Officer Kaiser, Argon Camp. Do you copy?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"I am! Can we explore the island?" Shukaku asked, standing up and purring.
"Hmm, interesting idea. Can you swim?"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis entered his bag to extract a hard cover book and flipped through the pages. He then went to the first page and in small writing, began writing what the scrolls said in the oldest language he knew, new egyptian script. "ill do as i can, but some events cant be changed. I dont even know if im on the same timeline as when i was in my own time period" Anubis said.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis entered his bag to extract a hard cover book and flipped through the pages. He then went to the first page and in small writing, began writing what the scrolls said in the oldest language he knew, new egyptian script. "ill do as i can, but some events cant be changed. I dont even know if im on the same timeline as when i was in my own time period" Anubis said.
The serpent's head undulated with mirth. "Oh, no, young mortal. We are not asking you something so arrogant as to change time. Fate is a force that cannot be tampered with, lest the consequences fall hard on your own existence... But we'd be very grateful, should you be able to preserve this information. You come from the future, so whatever you learn here you can take with you without committing any crime."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Um, somewhat. I haven't gone swimming in a long time though." Shukaku said, rubbing his arm.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis then nodded, "Then i might need some empty scrolls and a extra bag. Im copying an entire history as i go....However what i dont understand is the island itself. It was formed by gods, but there was no founder, it goes on saying this person set the tribes." Anubis said continuing to write into his book extending the scroll to continue on.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Um, somewhat. I haven't gone swimming in a long time though." Shukaku said, rubbing his arm.
Lyla stood up. "Well, you just can't live on an island without knowing how to swim. Come, we'll go to the lake." Out of habit, the hyena grabbed Shukaku's arm and dragged the hapless cat with her.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis then nodded, "Then i might need some empty scrolls and a extra bag. Im copying an entire history as i go....However what i dont understand is the island itself. It was formed by gods, but there was no founder, it goes on saying this person set the tribes." Anubis said continuing to write into his book extending the scroll to continue on.
"That's because the island is a work of two mighty gods, sister and brother, whose clash created this place before life settled in. As for the tribes, the 'person' the scrolls refer to is the same spirit guardian that brought you here. And you won't be needing to write down all of the parchments here kept. You would need a lifetime and more for such task."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Ack! Wait up!" Shukaku exclaimed, stumbling behind Lyla.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis set the first scroll aside and opened the next. The page in his book was moved over to the second page where he finished, then he flipped that page to continue. " Then i will only grasp on to the very beginning and some other parts that may have been lost with time. Mostly with the tribes". Anubis said. As he cintinued his copying with haste.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"So, what do you do to relax?" Khun asked Tess, trying some small talk for a change.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is Argon camp go ahead," Luke said into the radio.

*FOOMP*

Went a tent going up behind him, causing him to jump a little. Amber smiled at him then went to Donau.

"You expect me to leave the poor thing exposed to the elements?" Amber said to him.

"Also, I DO hope you have a plan to explain the body being here without drag marks in the ground," She added.
Last edited by xhunterko on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Ack! Wait up!" Shukaku exclaimed, stumbling behind Lyla.
"A great thing about this island: Water! So much fresh, mineral water, enough to garden Sahara if needs be. Look." She pointed at the small blue mirrors not far from the fields. "We are never out of it, and thanks to the migratory birds we never are out of fertile soil. Now let's go for a dive."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis set the first scroll aside and opened the next. The page in his book was moved over to the second page where he finished, then he flipped that page to continue. " Then i will only grasp on to the very beginning and some other parts that may have been lost with time. Mostly with the tribes". Anubis said. As he cintinued his copying with haste.
"I told you, there are better ways," the serpent repeated, patiently."
---
xhunterko wrote:"So, what do you do to relax?" Khun asked Tess, trying some small talk for a change.
"I play myself some muzik," she answered.
"And she's good too," Victor said. "Humans recorded her. They were absolutely delighted."
"What instrumentse ye like?" Tess asked Khun.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote: "This is Argon camp go ahead," Luke said into the radio.
*FOOMP*
Went a tent going up behind him, causing him to jump a little. Amber smile at him then went to Donau.
"You expect me to leave the poor thing exposed to the elements?" Amber said to him.
"Also, I DO hope you have a plan to explain the body being here without drag marks in the ground," She added.
"Eh?" Kaiser's voice came through the radio. "Care to repeat that, Argon Camp?"
Hotep the psychic

Now Anubis had a curiosity that had him stop. "what other ways?" He asked the snake
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It's a good thing I'm of afraid of water." Shukaku commented, looking around at the scenery.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Tom and Tutter where both on the deck of a U.N helicopter carrier, a Maverick was prepped and ready for takeoff at the end of the ship. The ship flew a British flag but the helicopter belonged to an American private company. Tutter watched the sea, trying hard not to get seasick. Tom waved him over, Tutter ran over to him. "Ready to go?" "Yes!" Tutter yelled over the sound of the helicopter starting up. They got inside the Maverick and started heading to the island.

"So, what's the situation dad?" "Well, the U.N.S.C is concerned that Mr. Spencer are hiding something, it's probably nothing but they want us to see if we can find anything." Tutter watched as Tom put on a suit, "So what's are cover?" "I'm supposed to be some big investor looking to, well, invest in the resort, it is suppose to allow us to get more free roam on the island." "You think they will buy it?" "No, but let's hope this works out." The Maverick landed at the heliport on the island. They got out and waited to for anyone to arrive, they were expected to be here after all.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Now Anubis had a curiosity that had him stop. "what other ways?" He asked the snake
"You said that you are an apprentice to master the aether...so tell me, what do you think you can do with such knowledge?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"It's a good thing I'm of afraid of water." Shukaku commented, looking around at the scenery.
"indeed," Lyla said, leading him to the nearest small lake. "I wish we had such resources, back in my homeland. Water was scarce, and the rain seasons were much sacred days. We used to sing songs, dance, and forget our rivalries with the nearest tribes..." her gaze got lost in those memories.
---
Civilization wrote:Tom and Tutter where both on the deck of a U.N helicopter carrier, a Maverick was prepped and ready for takeoff at the end of the ship. The ship flew a British flag but the helicopter belonged to an American private company. Tutter watched the sea, trying hard not to get seasick. Tom waved him over, Tutter ran over to him. "Ready to go?" "Yes!" Tutter yelled over the sound of the helicopter starting up. They got inside the Maverick and started heading to the island.
"So, what's the situation dad?" "Well, the U.N.S.C is concerned that Mr. Spencer are hiding something, it's probably nothing but they want us to see if we can find anything." Tutter watched as Tom put on a suit, "So what's are cover?" "I'm supposed to be some big investor looking to, well, invest in the resort, it is suppose to allow us to get more free roam on the island." "You think they will buy it?" "No, but let's hope this works out." The Maverick landed at the heliport on the island. They got out and waited to for anyone to arrive, they were expected to be here after all.
"Ah," said a merry voice behind the couple. And sure there he was, Richard Spencers in the flesh. "So you came in the wolf's den, after all! Welcome to Meriweather Island, Tutter and Tom..? I'm sorry, but your family name wasn't given to my assistant backj when your firm scheduled this meeting."
---
Eventually, the group reached the end of the road, and came in sight of the rabbit village.
The first thing that could be noticed was...the lack of walls, gates...in short, apparently there was no outer protection, despite the rabbits' reputation of being...not really social with the other tribes.
Victor was barely holding his tail as he said. "Welcome to Myadron. This is one of the most most important villages, and trade center." The place's structure testimonied to that, what with its two-story buildings, the number of huts arranged in clusters, and the smells and sounds of a booming community.
All around, rabbits painted in various degrees of shapes and colors were busy with their chores, not minding one bit the new arrivals.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Do you miss it?" Shukaku asked, placing his paw on Lyla's back.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Both Tutter and Tom turned around to see Mr. Spencer himself. Tom held out his hand, "Mr. Spencer, what a surprise. We're the Palmers, so how quickly do you want to get down to business." Tutter pulled out the island resort's file from his satchel and held it in his paws.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hotep the psychic

"well the aether is to be indefinate so....i could look into time iteself?" anubis said questioningly
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"They really don't make an effort to roll out the red carpet huh?" The white canine looks around at the rabbits doing their chores, totally unphased. "Are tourists common here?" He then asks. "Or do they just...not care?"

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Sorry, infirmary tent going up. What else was it you needed?" Luke explained.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I play myself some muzik," she answered.
"And she's good too," Victor said. "Humans recorded her. They were absolutely delighted."
"What instrumentse ye like?" Tess asked Khun.
"Well, as far as music, I like a little guitar, classical, and often I listen to the computer sing," Khun said before they arrived to the village.

"Ha, you expect a red carpet from here? May as well expect to be decked out in grass dresses and flower tiaras here, heh. (and if they do do that, I'd be darn right suspicious)," Khun said, trying to generalize from what he saw, "In case you hadn't noticed these are VERY busy rabbits. And they'll care all right. As soon as you make a trade, or accidentally disturb the peace or break a rule I'll bet. So Victor. As our guide, where do you recommend we start?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Do you miss it?" Shukaku asked, placing his paw on Lyla's back.
"Always.But it's just like when you have a good memory of the days gone. This is my home now, and I wouldn't change it for the whole world."
---
Civilization wrote:Both Tutter and Tom turned around to see Mr. Spencer himself. Tom held out his hand, "Mr. Spencer, what a surprise. We're the Palmers, so how quickly do you want to get down to business." Tutter pulled out the island resort's file from his satchel and held it in his paws.
Spencers let out a heartfelt laugh. "Oh, heavens! You really must like this place, I see. And please tell me, what exactly are you going to invest in? Not even sharing some details before signing anything?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"well the aether is to be indefinate so....i could look into time iteself?" anubis said questioningly
The serpent smiled. "The aether is what connects all the forces, the great unifying drive behind the Everything's fiber. Mastering the aether is the ultimate accoplishment for any mortal. So yes, you could immerse yourself in the words, in the thoughts, become one with the knowledge of these scrolls. And thus become the ultimate repository of that knowledge."
---
Roarin wrote:"They really don't make an effort to roll out the red carpet huh?" The white canine looks around at the rabbits doing their chores, totally unphased. "Are tourists common here?" He then asks. "Or do they just...not care?"
xhunterko wrote:"Ha, you expect a red carpet from here? May as well expect to be decked out in grass dresses and flower tiaras here, heh. (and if they do do that, I'd be darn right suspicious)," Khun said, trying to generalize from what he saw, "In case you hadn't noticed these are VERY busy rabbits. And they'll care all right. As soon as you make a trade, or accidentally disturb the peace or break a rule I'll bet. So Victor. As our guide, where do you recommend we start?"
"Oh, we just wait. By now, the loca Ambassador's has been warned about our whereabouts, and she will be here soon. And trust me, guys, there *is* a reason they are ignoring us."
"Oh, I see what you mean," Janus said, showing that wicked grin of his...And a moment later, his paw darted to grab something out of thin air! he pulled, and his other fist actually smashed into something!
it happened so fast, and a moment later, a nose-blooded, painted warrior rabbit appeared on his back, down on the ground, his own spear pointed at his throat.
"Boo!" Janus said.
A moment later, other four armed warriors appeared around the tourist group! And they did look nervous.
Victor shook his head. "*sigh* It was supposed to be a fun day..."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Sorry, infirmary tent going up. What else was it you needed?" Luke explained.
Kaiser's voice sounded upset. "Ah, I've been told there's small wrecks on the beach, but no one around on the land as you said. We'll keep our eyes open. Security, over."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Oh, I see what you mean," Janus said, showing that wicked grin of his...And a moment later, his paw darted to grab something out of thin air! he pulled, and his other fist actually smashed into something!
it happened so fast, and a moment later, a nose-blooded, painted warrior rabbit appeared on his back, down on the ground, his own spear pointed at his throat.
"Boo!" Janus said.
A moment later, other four armed warriors appeared around the tourist group! And they did look nervous.
Victor shook his head. "*sigh* It was supposed to be a fun day..."
Everything had happened too fast for Buster to even register what had happened at first. Before he knew it they were surrounded, and his boyfriend was threatening the life of a local (or at least his body was).
Once he'd realized what was going on, he quickly grabbed the spear and pulled it away from the warriors throat. "Stand down," he said sternly, staring Janus in the eyes.

Levi was more worried about the other 4 warriors. "I don't suppose you'll believe us if we tell you 'we come in peace' now?" he chuckled nervously.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

"Oh, you have me all wrong." Tutter handed Tom the file he was holding. "This is just general information about the island, however me and my ferret here want to have a look around your resort before we decide if it would be best to invest in your resort." Tutter shuffled his feet, "Would you please excuse me Mr. Spencer, but I would like to view your resort on my own."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That's good. So, do you want to swim?" Shukaku asked, hugging Lyla.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

anubis made a face of deep thought before standing from the scrolls and stretching. "wow.... I didnt think of it that way." anubis said
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Holy snapple..." Flint don't even have time to flinch before Janus brought the rabbit down. "Is it just me, or does it seem like everyone on this island is either an ancient magical deity, a tribal warrior, or a ninja of some sort...?" The dog sounded exasperated. This place made New York seem...simple. And he felt way way out of his league. He also found himself subconsciously moving towards Janus.

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"BAD----*" was Monique about to shout at Janus until a paw flew at her as she tried to fly towards him. Knowing it to be Khun's, she recognized it as a grab and hold and quiet gesture. She let herself be dragged back towards him.

"NO," Khun whispered to her.

"But he..." Monique protested quietly.

"NO. It's too dangerous! EVEN for you!" Khun said to her, holding her in his paws close to her. Knowing the full extent of the rabbit tribe's spiritual power.

"But," Monique said one last time.

"NO, let the others handle it. NOT your place my love," Khun said warmly.

Monique pouted a little than nodded. She then flew over to Victor's head.

"Now what?" She whispered to Victor. Khun shook his head at her and sighed.

"Kids," he said to Tess. Shrugging.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So far just one survivor and wreck as far as we know, currently trying to care for him that's all, thanks for responding," Luke said. Not knowing how to make the voice on the other end feel better.

"Now, care to help me lift our guest in the tent?" Amber said to Donau, picking up the cougar's legs, not expecting a no.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Everything had happened too fast for Buster to even register what had happened at first. Before he knew it they were surrounded, and his boyfriend was threatening the life of a local (or at least his body was).
Once he'd realized what was going on, he quickly grabbed the spear and pulled it away from the warriors throat. "Stand down," he said sternly, staring Janus in the eyes.
Levi was more worried about the other 4 warriors. "I don't suppose you'll believe us if we tell you 'we come in peace' now?" he chuckled nervously.
"Actually," a female rabbit said, walking forward, "I can say we are...intrigued. No one that wasn't a shaman, and a very good one, could see through the Veil so far." She looked at Janus with a calm, yet probing, expression. Then she turned to Victor and produced just a slight bow of her head. "Ambassador. I guess they are here for sightseeing."
Victor nodded. "So it is. I apologize for this rude behavior, Ambassador Lukat-La." He properly bowed to underline the concept.
The rabbit signaled to the warriors, who stood now with the spears planted in front of them. "Actually, it is also the first time that a...pet could actually best one of our warriors, and this adds indeed spice. I can't wait to learn more about your protegées." To the group, she said, "Please, follow me. We have a hall for our guests."
"I was just defending us," Janus muttered to Buster as the group resumed walking. To Flint, he also added, "Liked what you saw, pup?
Tess looked definitely impressed. "Oy, so sad that such a brave'n'strong warrior is taken by you, Buster. Yer a honored rabbit, indeed."
Hearing that, Lukat-La said, "You, rabbit, are mate to this warrior?" Even the rabbits escorting them exchanged quite the surprised look.
---
Civilization wrote:"Oh, you have me all wrong." Tutter handed Tom the file he was holding. "This is just general information about the island, however me and my ferret here want to have a look around your resort before we decide if it would be best to invest in your resort." Tutter shuffled his feet, "Would you please excuse me Mr. Spencer, but I would like to view your resort on my own."
Spencers gave a quick look to the file. In an almost absentminded manner, he said, "I am sorry, myself, but I really need to know what your 'investments' consist of. This is a UN-recognized nation, after all, despite its...small size. Now, after we're done with the introductions, you two will be free to walk around the resort, but the moment you leave the premises, you will have to accept the presence of a chaperon. Safety matters, you know."
---
hypernovatic wrote:"That's good. So, do you want to swim?" Shukaku asked, hugging Lyla.
The hyena guided him to the rim of a lake. Like most of the lakes on the island, this one was a crater filled with water, with tall walls.
"Yes, but first let's see what stuff you're made of..." And with that, she grabbed him and jumped down the wall, howling with wild joy!
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:anubis made a face of deep thought before standing from the scrolls and stretching. "wow.... I didnt think of it that way." anubis said
"It would be most exceptional if you knew such things already. Are you and your companion ready for your first lesson?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"So far just one survivor and wreck as far as we know, currently trying to care for him that's all, thanks for responding," Luke said. Not knowing how to make the voice on the other end feel better.
"Now, care to help me lift our guest in the tent?" Amber said to Donau, picking up the cougar's legs, not expecting a no.
"You knew I would, my lady," Donau said in his kind demeanor, which kept clashing with his appearance. "Sorry, but such efforts drain me too much to keep on the Veil. And Luke, the connection's over already. Sorry for the inconvenience."