HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"So, what's Reginald like?" Buster asked, still slightly shaken from the yell.
"He's pretty much a big ball of energy," Levi answered. "I actually met him before I met Alyse. And I'm so glad he introduced us."
"I'm here, mommy! Good Morning!" came the pupìs voice from the door. He looked in awe at the three new pets. "Ohh!" He stared intently into Janus eyes. "Cat eyes! Cool! What's your name?" He sniffed at the wolfdog. "And you smell like mr. rabbit! Are you a rabbit warrior too, mr. Black rabbit? When did you come? Are you friend of Mommy?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'll get my own house? Awesome!" Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"I'll get my own house? Awesome!" Shukaku said.
"Well, no biggies. Everyone here owns a house. And Anubis, remember, there will be room enough for you two for a starter, that is until one of you starts a famiily."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. Can I go outside and meet new people now?" Shukaku asked, finishing off his flapjacks.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Okay. Can I go outside and meet new people now?" Shukaku asked, finishing off his flapjacks.
Martine gestured to the cat with mock annoyance -heh, almost of all of them newbies will act like that after their first night's sleep "yes yes, off you go! Just don't cause problems!"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thank you." Shukaku said, hugging Martine. He then rushed to the door and waved at the group at the table. "Bye. I'll be back later." he called, walking out the door. "Now, where to first?" he asked himself, looking around outside.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis watched shukaku go. "Martine to your question yes I will grab some things from my other home...I'm guessing I should tell the kids huh?" anyone said with a small smile
    ImageImageImage
    DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
    RandomGeekNamedBrent
    laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"I'm here, mommy! Good Morning!" came the pupìs voice from the door. He looked in awe at the three new pets. "Ohh!" He stared intently into Janus eyes. "Cat eyes! Cool! What's your name?" He sniffed at the wolfdog. "And you smell like mr. rabbit! Are you a rabbit warrior too, mr. Black rabbit? When did you come? Are you friend of Mommy?"
    well, Levi wasn't lying about the ball of energy. "We just got here a little while ago. I'm Levi's cousin, Buster. and this is my boyfriend Janus. and no, I'm not a rabbit warrior, just a rabbit."
    "Though he can hold his own in a fight if the opponent is easily fooled," Levi added.
    "Well, I don't like to brag."
    Paradigm Shift by me
    I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
    RP character sheets
    valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis watched shukaku go. "Martine to your question yes I will grab some things from my other home...I'm guessing I should tell the kids huh?" anyone said with a small smile
      "Oh, don't you worry: You're not leaving us after all. Just go the east pier by the beach. There you'll find a pink tabby, Mr. Macavity. He'll settle you for the ride. Now go. We'll show you your new home when you're back.
      ---
      RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:well, Levi wasn't lying about the ball of energy. "We just got here a little while ago. I'm Levi's cousin, Buster. and this is my boyfriend Janus. and no, I'm not a rabbit warrior, just a rabbit."
      "Though he can hold his own in a fight if the opponent is easily fooled," Levi added.
      "Well, I don't like to brag."
      Janus picked up Reginald. "Hey, li'l one: How good are you at wrestling?"
      Reginald's tail went crazy. "I am the best there is!" And added the cutest snarl. "Rawr!oooOOOO!"
      So much like me when I was his age, Janus thought, feeling waves of emotions he thought he had forgotten washing all over his soul. "Heh, then we'll see."
      ---
      hypernovatic wrote:"Thank you." Shukaku said, hugging Martine. He then rushed to the door and waved at the group at the table. "Bye. I'll be back later." he called, walking out the door. "Now, where to first?" he asked himself, looking around outside.
      There wasn't lack of activity: young ones playing in groups, adults working the wood to make furniture or bows, other crafting stone tools. There was a smell of dried fish and meat coming from the dry kilns. In the distance, adults were teaching young ones some martial arts and the use of weapons...
      hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku decided to go over to the adults making furniture. "Hello." he greeted, once he got there.
      My RP characters
      FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
      valerio

Post by valerio »

A big black Newfoundland, who was busy planing a large plank, lifted his head at the approaching stranger cat. He waved a massive sawdust-covered paw, before speaking with a bearlike voice. "Ola, new kitty! And who you might be?"
      hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm Shukaku. What are you working on? If you don't mind me asking." Shukaku said.
      My RP characters
      FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
      valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"I'm Shukaku. What are you working on? If you don't mind me asking." Shukaku said.
      "This?" he gave a pat to the plank, raising a cloud of sawdust. "It's for our new fishing boat! Instead of having many small boats like now, we'll get the seafood we need in one trip! Any help is always welcome, what can you do?" He extended his massive paw. "Oh, and I'm Little John. Charmed."
      hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh cool. Well, I can draw well, though I doubt that'll help." Shukaku said, shaking the dog's paw.
      My RP characters
      FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
      valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Oh cool. Well, I can draw well, though I doubt that'll help." Shukaku said, shaking the dog's paw.
      That bit of information, instead, widened John's smile. "You can draw?! The Divinity bless you, we actually *need* an artist, to paint the name and a good luck charm on our ship's flank! Think you can do it?"
      hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure, I'll do it." Shukaku said.
      My RP characters
      FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
      valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Sure, I'll do it." Shukaku said.
      "Great! Then go to Otis, he's our chief engineer." He pointed at the vessel in construction, and in particular at a wiry black Chihiuahua mix intent over a stack of papers.
      hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku nodded then walked over to where Otis was. "Um, hi." he said, a bit nervous.
      My RP characters
      FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
      RandomGeekNamedBrent
      laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus picked up Reginald. "Hey, li'l one: How good are you at wrestling?"
      Reginald's tail went crazy. "I am the best there is!" And added the cutest snarl. "Rawr!oooOOOO!"
      So much like me when I was his age, Janus thought, feeling waves of emotions he thought he had forgotten washing all over his soul. "Heh, then we'll see."
      "Be warned, I taught him some parkour moves, too. He may be a bit more than you can handle," Levi warned jokingly.
      "Don't worry, Janus is pretty good at wrestling," Buster said.
      Paradigm Shift by me
      RP character sheets
      valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku nodded then walked over to where Otis was. "Um, hi." he said, a bit nervous.
      The dog lifted his head from the papers -which appeared to be the ship's blueprints. "Hi to you, young one. We're working here, as you may see, so go play somewhere else." Then he lowered his head back on the papers, occasionally drawing lines and numbers on them, muttering things that no one under 80 should hear.
      ---
      RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Be warned, I taught him some parkour moves, too. He may be a bit more than you can handle," Levi warned jokingly.
      "Parkour?" Janus wondered. "What's that?"
      RandomGeekNamedBrent
      laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
      RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Be warned, I taught him some parkour moves, too. He may be a bit more than you can handle," Levi warned jokingly.
      "Parkour?" Janus wondered. "What's that?"
      "It's a sort of martial art that's all about finding the quickest way between two points," Buster explained. "It involves running, rolling, jumping, vaulting and other stuff like that."

"If you can react fast enough, it's also a good way to dodge physical attacks and annoy your opponent into making a mistake," Levi added.
      Paradigm Shift by me
      RP character sheets
      valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It's a sort of martial art that's all about finding the quickest way between two points," Buster explained. "It involves running, rolling, jumping, vaulting and other stuff like that."
      "If you can react fast enough, it's also a good way to dodge physical attacks and annoy your opponent into making a mistake," Levi added.
      For once, both Janus and his dark guest answered with honest enthusiasm. "Nifty! Can you teach me?"
      RandomGeekNamedBrent
      laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
      RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It's a sort of martial art that's all about finding the quickest way between two points," Buster explained. "It involves running, rolling, jumping, vaulting and other stuff like that."
      For once, both Janus and his dark guest answered with honest enthusiasm. "Nifty! Can you teach me?"
      "Sure," Levi answered. "I can't teach you all that much in one day, but I can start you off."
      "I could probably help you when we get back," Buster added. "I've picked up a few things over the years, even if I'm not that great in practice."
      Paradigm Shift by me
      RP character sheets
      valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Sure," Levi answered. "I can't teach you all that much in one day, but I can start you off."
      "I could probably help you when we get back," Buster added. "I've picked up a few things over the years, even if I'm not that great in practice."
      "We could do it at the resort! I read there's a lycaon village nearby. So we could impress them with this parkour!"
      hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"John told me that you guys need an artist." Shukaku said.
      My RP characters
      FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
      valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"John told me that you guys need an artist." Shukaku said.
      Still keeping his eyes on the prints, Otis huffed. "Hmm, big fella falling all over youngsters, typical. Wait here." He turned, walked to a large box and produced a shiny wooden plank, three small wooden jars covered with a tight cap and a rough brush. "Here you go. Use these to paint a fitting image for our fishing ship. Three primary colors, Red, Green, and Blue, so you can play with them, but watch it! You got one plank, one try. This ain't no big city where people waste precious stuff over trial and error."
      hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"So is there anything specific you want me to draw or do you want me to figure that out on my own?" Shukaku asked.
      My RP characters
      FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
      valerio

Post by valerio »

Otis just facepwlmed. "Kiddo, you said you're an artist, right? Then figure it out or just get lost and do doodles! Sheesh!" The Chihihuaua went back to his paperwor. "We need tar, dang it..."
      hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It was just a question, no need to be a jerk about it. Can you at least tell me the name of the ship so I can somewhat base the picture off of it?" Shukaku asked.
      My RP characters
      FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
      valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"It was just a question, no need to be a jerk about it. Can you at least tell me the name of the ship so I can somewhat base the picture off of it?" Shukaku asked.
      The small dog tilted his head at those words. "Hmph, so you got guts. Good for you, I can't stand those pattycake wannabies. The ship's name is Brizo. Goddess of Sailors. Humans depict her as human of course, but you may choose another species."
      hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Goddess of sailors huh? Well I'm going to start sketching it in my book and I'll show you the sketch when it's done to see if you approve." Shukaku said, before walking a few feet and sitting down. He opened his sketchbook and started sketching Brizo depicted as a cat.
      My RP characters
      FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
      Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis walked around untill finding the pink tabby. He couldnt help but hold in a giggle as he walked up."excuse me are you mr macavity?" anubis asked
      ImageImageImage
      DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
      valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis walked around untill finding the pink tabby. He couldnt help but hold in a giggle as he walked up."excuse me are you mr macavity?" anubis asked
      Among the more or less ruffled-looking animals of Liberation, like his namesake Macavity *did* look like the prince of cats, with his pearly pink fur and delicate green eyes. And when he spoke, his voice had a musical tone in it. "Ah, that would be me and only me, lad. I was told of your coming, and I have your transport ready and waiting. Here." He bent down and picked up...a set of reins, and a pair of what looked like slippers.
      Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint returned from the kitchen, standing at the doorway with his shoulder leaning against the frame.
      Upon hearing about the lycaon village his ears twitched.
      "Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
      Ref Ref!
      valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:Flint returned from the kitchen, standing at the doorway with his shoulder leaning against the frame.
      Upon hearing about the lycaon village his ears twitched.
      Janus kept holding Reginald in his arms as he asked to that stranger dog, "Will you be joining us?"
      xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Five more minutes..." Khun mumbled, rolling over in his sleep, seemingly, not being bothered by the loud yelling.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The coffee cup reappeared.

"Refill?" Luke pleaded. Snores from Amber came from the other bed on the other side of the room.
      Last edited by xhunterko on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:The coffee cup reappeared.
      "Refill?" It asked. Snores came from the other bed on the other side of the room.
      "Rise & shine, kittens!" Donau said, holding two BIG mugs of delicious, steaming Java. "Uncle bunny is here to bring you to your new home!"
      xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

A pillow flew over Donau's head. Luke reluctantly got up and grabbed the large mug, sipping it gently.

"Your lucky she's groggy and missed," he was able to mumble. Amber finally say up and blinked for a few moments, seemingly out of it.
      valerio

Post by valerio »

"Ahh, if you think you're groggy now wait until after a shift of work to your brand new house by the lake."
      Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint smiled and shrugged.
      "Yeah, if you guys don't mind me tagging alone." He scratched the side of his chin.
      "I wanted to go check them out myself, heard they know how to have fun."
      "Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
      Ref Ref!