HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by xhunterko »

"Thanks bud. But like I said ma'am," Khun responded, "He explained his actions. However I am sure that he should have done so without startling me to the point I felt the need to defend myself."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote: Monique nodded as her expression changed back to happy.

Thank you thank you! Yes I do! Because there's two smells about you that I think I know! Monique stopped for a moment and turned.

Are you not afraid of ghosts? She asked the lycoon.
valerio wrote:Victor ruffled Maxine's head fur. "They are quite common on Meriweather. If one decided to be friend with you, if such is the case, then play along. The good ones won't haunt you."

Maxine opened her mouth to respond, but victor carried on talking.

Victor shrugged. "Dear, our cubs start getting acquainted with them since their first dreams. So, why should you want to speak to a tourist?"
xhunterko wrote: Monique then slowly appeared to Victor.

"If you say so," she said, "As for why, I believe she has two scents on her that I recognize." Monique went to say something else, then went quiet again.
"Hold on, two scents? the only two people i've bumped into are Victor here and Donau.." Maxine said, then contemplating on who else the ghost could be refering to. "There's Rook and his parents, but you probably don't know them.." Maxine continued, speaking her thoughts. Suddenly she remembers waling past that open hotel room door, there were two german shepards..

"Ah! are the people your looking for German Shepards?" She asked the ghost.

---
valerio wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Uh, Sure.. There's a lot of plates.." Rook agreed, waving a paw at the table with the plates and bowls on. "You need.. Uh, what do you need to put together again, Asimov?" Rook asked the young lycaon.
"Bowl, plate, fork, spoon. Bowl, plate, fork, spoon. You know, it's not that bad once you get used to the rhythm: you even forget the hunger, the pain in the bones, that empty sensation of seeing your life wasted away..." he grinned at both Adrian and Rookie
Seth wrote: Adrian went to work setting places. "Well I can't say it sonds like a fun job but someone's gotta do it so what the heck? I might as well get used to pulling my weight around here."
Rook gave Asimov a strange look. "Riiight.." He said with sarcasm, then helped adrian with setting up. "So, what brought you to be living with this lot? Rook asked after a small while, slightly curious as to why a Corgi was living with the Lycaons..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Thanks bud. But like I said ma'am," Khun responded, "He explained his actions. However I am sure that he should have done so without startling me to the point I felt the need to defend myself."
"We will make sure he complains with your instructions, Sir. The Direction apologizes and will offer you a coupon for purchases on the Internet if you will accept." She bowed her head again, then handed Khun a slip of paper. "Please sign the complain form."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Seth wrote: Adrian went to work setting places. "Well I can't say it sonds like a fun job but someone's gotta do it so what the heck? I might as well get used to pulling my weight around here."
Rook gave Asimov a strange look. "Riiight.." He said with sarcasm, then helped adrian with setting up. "So, what brought you to be living with this lot? Rook asked after a small while, slightly curious as to why a Corgi was living with the Lycaons..
"Well I haven't really been here that long. But I ended up getting erm....involved with a couple of the locals. I don't really have anything waiting for me on the mainland so I figured I'd make myself a home here. I'm kind of still learning about the island and the society but it's been great so far.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote: "You know," said a female, looking at the scene. "For being just an 'Ambassador', you care for others just like a real chieftain would."
The creature was sitting on the sand, your typical warrior, slender and yet of strong build, her lycaon pattern interrupted by the classic brown saddle on her back and brown socks on her arm. "I am Angelina, but you may call me Topsy. Charmed."
"Nice to meet you too, Topsy!" Balkan said as he went to the cauldron, took a ladle and a bowl and filled the latter with deliciously smelling stew. "Before becoming Ambassador, I was Balkan o'Salisgrave. I grew up mainly with lycaons and humans and it's only natural for me to care for them. I care equally for the wolves as well."

---
valerio wrote:The rabbit shaman knew this was the most delicate point, where the memories would start influencing him the most. Careful did it... "And why didn't that day come?"
Shadowclaw began to breathe slowly and deeply, a dark force within him growing. HE spoke through his now gritted teeth "Oh, it happened alright, but that day was as much the best day for me at the beginning, as it was the worst."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Nice to meet you too, Topsy!" Balkan said as he went to the cauldron, took a ladle and a bowl and filled the latter with deliciously smelling stew. "Before becoming Ambassador, I was Balkan o'Salisgrave. I grew up mainly with lycaons and humans and it's only natural for me to care for them. I care equally for the wolves as well."
"It must be so, or you wouldn't be Ambassador... But tell me, what's in your future other than your formal duties? You are of a fine half-blood, shouldn't you plan for a family?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw began to breathe slowly and deeply, a dark force within him growing. HE spoke through his now gritted teeth "Oh, it happened alright, but that day was as much the best day for me at the beginning, as it was the worst."
"Then let me help you walk through this path as well. Focus on me, focus on what's good in you." Gilestra hoped that Yago and Lars would be ready to intervene at the right moment...
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis fliched at the sudden gesture then slowly took his paw and shook it.
"im Anubis....nice to meet you." Anubis said almost slow he was still nervous for some reason..was it the crowd, or the dogs around him, he then noticed the one he attacked among them seeing the wound on his snout. He then looked back at lucky
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: "Then let me help you walk through this path as well. Focus on me, focus on what's good in you." Gilestra hoped that Yago and Lars would be ready to intervene at the right moment...
Lars nodded as he read Gilestra's thoughts. <<I'm alert as always. Just say the word.>> Lars said, preparing his mind and body.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"It must be so, or you wouldn't be Ambassador... But tell me, what's in your future other than your formal duties? You are of a fine half-blood, shouldn't you plan for a family?"
Balkan walked up to Steph and gave her the bowl of stew "Here you go - one bowl of stew straight from Kali's cauldron." he gave her a wooden spoon as well "And there you go a spoon. Now enjoy your meal, Steph. We'll meet at the party."
The half-wolf walked up to Angelina "I recently became Ambassador, Topsy, but me caring about the lycaons, wolves and humans alike is a thing I learned for a long while ago." he paused "But why are you asking me about family?"

---
valerio wrote: "Then let me help you walk through this path as well. Focus on me, focus on what's good in you." Gilestra hoped that Yago and Lars would be ready to intervene at the right moment...
The scenery went dark
"In the night, right after the very wedding finished and me and Aideen were finally in privacy in our room, they materialized from the shadows." His fur not only became black, but was emanating black light and he became slightly bigger "Their paws were no longer normal, but turned into vicious claws. One of them threw an orb at us. To Aideen it did nothing, but me... It revealed something hidden in me.. something Dark... Aaaaaught!" he fell on his knees and grabbed his head for a several second, then stopped, calmly standing up. The one that turned to Gilestra was still Shadowclaw, but a different one, older, darker version of him. He grinned at Gilestra, revealing sharp teeth

"Greetings, rabbit shaman, thank you for unleashing me from this worthless husk! Before I tear you apart, I will tell you what happened that day - they unleashed me... or at least part of me. I still retained the feelings towards Aideen. They ended her, as well as her soul afterwards. Though she screamed and her father rushed in a minute later, he saw only the grotesque I was then, holding her. And the demonic hunters once again turned into the mountaneers, holding mini-crossbows towards me. They lied to her father, told him that I did it - and he believed them! He attacked me! I had no choice but to run away. I still remember his words."

"For what ye did, Coilin, I'll hunt ye down 'till my last breath, MONSTER!" Angus' voice echoed

"The demonic hunter then hunted me down, but that coward of a demon tricked me and escaped!" The Dark Shadowclaw grew even more in size "And now, rabbit, you'll become a nice meal!" he roared and tried to grab the rabbit, but was pushed back by a wave of green flame.

["Viridi Ignis undis!"] A powerful voice was heard the moment the wave appeared as the demon lord materialized a meter above Gilestra ["Enervabitur!"] a green flame orb was shot from the demon's paws and hit the Dark Shadowclaw ["Shaman warrior Lars, should you think now is a good time - strike him without mercy and worry not, I weakened him!"]

((OOC: translations are linked to the words. Just lick them and sorry for the bad latin))

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint nodded slowly. “Right.” Man and dog, both working together. He huffed out of his nose, but didn’t say anything.
It did raise a question though. Now that Martin’s owner wasn’t... around.
“What about now?” Flint asked, grabbing his soda can and taking a drink.
“You gonna keep guard’in bodies?”
"That highly depends on what is requested from me." Martin answered "If I'm needed to bark all day - I will do that. If I'm ordered to hunt - so shall I do. I think you understand the picture."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The big dark oclelot may have spooked any normal mortal, but Shaman Lars never shook and never waivered from this monstrosity which stood before him. Lars smirked as he stared at the demonic feline. ''Heh....I've seen demons bigger than this guy. Bring it on, punk!'' Lars said.
The Moon Howler wrote: ["Viridi Ignis undis!"] A powerful voice was heard the moment the wave appeared as the demon lord materialized a meter above Gilestra ["Enervabitur!"] a green flame orb was shot from the demon's paws and hit the Dark Shadowclaw ["Shaman warrior Lars, should you think now is a good time - strike him without mercy and worry not, I weakened him!"]

((OOC: translations are linked to the words. Just lick them and sorry for the bad latin))
Lars nodded and gave him a thumbs up sign. ''Well, I guess you got my work cut out for me, but I wish you had given me part of the fun. I love beating bad guys up when they are still toughened.'' Lars said, closing his eyes and clasping his paws together. He began uttering sacred words, and runic text began swirling around the big GSD's body. Within moments, he opened his eyes, revealing illuminating cyan orbs and shaman tattoos around his body, which had blue flames flaring aggressively from them.

''SHAMAN YAGO! SHAMAN GILESTRA! I'LL ATTACK FIRST!!'' Lars boomed, raising his big paw, clenching it and driving his fist hard into the Dark Shadowclaw's gut!

''SURRENDER, DEMON!!!'' Lars roared as he began growing into a giant, just like how he did in Zilnawa.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:The half-wolf walked up to Angelina "I recently became Ambassador, Topsy, but me caring about the lycaons, wolves and humans alike is a thing I learned for a long while ago." he paused "But why are you asking me about family?"
"You have the blood of three in you. You are the strongest male. None of your accomplishments will worth your efforts if you won't extende your bloodline." Angelina took a mouthful of stew. "Allow me the honor of building this bloodline with you."
---
The lion shaman's mind reached out to someone else. <Dreamwalker Levi. Your help is needed. Now!>
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"You have the blood of three in you. You are the strongest male. None of your accomplishments will worth your efforts if you won't extende your bloodline." Angelina took a mouthful of stew. "Allow me the honor of building this bloodline with you."
Balkan went quiet for a while before speaking out again.
"In my veins flows the blood of a German shepherd and a Red wolf." he said "But tell me Angelina, why do you really want me to be your mate? So far you only spoke of what I am and what I've done. Is that all? Do you really think I will accept just because of some sense of honor and duty? I don't think you're that naive, Angelina, now tell me - why do you want me as a mate?"

~~~~~~~
thrasherblades wrote:''SHAMAN YAGO! SHAMAN GILESTRA! I'LL ATTACK FIRST!!'' Lars boomed, raising his big paw, clenching it and driving his fist hard into the Dark Shadowclaw's gut!

''SURRENDER, DEMON!!!'' Lars roared as he began growing into a giant, just like how he did in Zilnawa.
The dark Shadowclaw growled in pain from the hit. "I am Beyond demon or mortal, Shaman warrior!" he hissed "And if that weakening fool over there didn't use his power to weaken me, I would've show you the full might of the Dark Avatar!"

["Keep him occupied!"] The demon Lord's voice boomed within Larses, GIelstra's and Yago's minds ["I can and will seal him back within. We can't defeat him now, but you have to keep him occupied until I seal him back within the normal Shadowclaw!"]

"I will not be denied again!" The Dark Shadowclaw yelled and charged Lars, pushing him to the ground.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique puased to think for a moment.

"Maybe, but it'd only be one of them," Monique said, "Did you catch either of their names? I think my cousin's dad is called Coon something."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you," Khun said, signing the paper, "Now for the secon-*...ow my head, oh boy this island." Khun shook his head, trying to clear it for a moment. Feeling the powerful energies at work on the island.

"Sorry, must be allergies," he said, "As I was saying, I was not told by my parents how long I'm going to be staying on the island. I have heard anywhere from 1 week to 1 month. Can you find out how much longer I have to stay?"

ooc:Khun isn't allowed to know. But he's paid up to 3 months plus a possible extension if need be depending on counselor evaluation.
valerio

Post by valerio »

It was at that point that Shadowclaw was instead pressing down...a smiling plushie with the likeness of the shaman dog.
---
Angelina patted the sand by her side, invinting Balkan to sit down "If it is a honest answer you seek, that is the one. It's up to you to decide if we can start from here or not: after all, we don't know each other, and what I know about you comes from your reputation and your blood. No honor would be greater than giving birth to our offspring, you know that already. But tell me, Balkan, what would *you* seek in a female?"
---
The receptionist checked. And, in Khun's files she also found a note about not giving out too much information...
She answered with a straight face. "A standard 1-month package at your name has been paid for, Sir"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:It was at that point that Shadowclaw was instead pressing down...a smiling plushie with the likeness of the shaman dog.
Shadowclaw roared in anger when he realized he was tricked. He looked around and charged the easiest for him to reach target - Gilestra.

---
valerio wrote:Angelina patted the sand by her side, invinting Balkan to sit down "If it is a honest answer you seek, that is the one. It's up to you to decide if we can start from here or not: after all, we don't know each other, and what I know about you comes from your reputation and your blood. No honor would be greater than giving birth to our offspring, you know that already. But tell me, Balkan, what would *you* seek in a female?"
Balkan sat on the sand next to Angelina "I am looking for a female, that would love me for who I am, not what I am." he said "A female that won't care if I'm a half-wolf, lycaon or a coyote or that I am Ambassador of the wolves, a mere hunter or the worst cook on the island."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Angelina's tail wagged slowly. "Good. And who are you, exactly?"
---
This time, Shadowclaw found himself surrounded. By mirrors. Mirrors showing not his, but Gilestra's reflections.
"Looking for me?" said one of the reflections.
"Or me?"
"Or me?

(ooc - waiting for Brent and Blades)
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Angelina's tail wagged slowly. "Good. And who are you, exactly?"
Balkan smiled "I am who I am - Balkan, whether or not you put titles or names behind or before my name."

---
valerio wrote:This time, Shadowclaw found himself surrounded. By mirrors. Mirrors showing not his, but Gilestra's reflections.
"Looking for me?" said one of the reflections.
"Or me?"
"Or me?
Shadowclaw was roaring and crushing the mirrors, but every time he was turned around the mirrors were there. This angered him even further and he continued to smash the mirrors with increasing fury.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:The lion shaman's mind reached out to someone else. <Dreamwalker Levi. Your help is needed. Now!>
Levi turned to Lucky, the fox, and the imp. "Actually guys, the psychic hotline says I'm needed elsewhere, he said as he pointed at his head. Catch you later."

with this, he outstreched his arms and fell backwards. The trapdoor portal under him opened and he fell into the spirit plane, a short distance above the ground. He did slight flip, landing on his feet, crouched with one forepaw on the ground. The portal closed as soon as he was clear of the mortal realm.
"Hey mom, sorry about being such a pain earlier with Lars and Reg. I gotta make this one quick."

He then focused his mind on the message he'd received from the shaman, and summoned an exit door. "Hopefully this one takes me to the right place," he said as he opened the door and stepped through.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun's mouth fell.

"One month?" he said, "I guess I'd best find a place to stay at Lancaster then, heh. Thank you very much. Enjoy your next coffee on me." He added with a smile placing a 5 on the counter.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis watched levi go through the portal suprised he had powers at all. He then looked at azar then to lucky. "now what?"i he asked
ImageImageImage
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis fliched at the sudden gesture then slowly took his paw and shook it.
"im Anubis....nice to meet you." Anubis said almost slow he was still nervous for some reason..was it the crowd, or the dogs around him, he then noticed the one he attacked among them seeing the wound on his snout. He then looked back at lucky
Lucky nodded and smiled, to try and help ease the fox's nerves. Inside though, Lucky thought he felt a chill run up and down his spine. It was rather hard to ignore the fact that Levi was whispering to Anubis' shoulder. But then again what was normal on this island.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Levi turned to Lucky, the fox, and the imp. "Actually guys, the psychic hotline says I'm needed elsewhere, he said as he pointed at his head. Catch you later."

with this, he outstreched his arms and fell backwards. The trapdoor portal under him opened and he fell into the spirit plane, a short distance above the ground. He did slight flip, landing on his feet, crouched with one forepaw on the ground. The portal closed as soon as he was clear of the mortal realm.
In a flash of light, Levi had disappeared. Lucky opened his mouth to speak but Levi was already long gone. Leaving him alone in the crowd with Anubis. He had a feeling Levi did those sort of thing a lot.
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis watched levi go through the portal suprised he had powers at all. He then looked at azar then to lucky. "now what?"i he asked
"Let's get you out of here before anything else weird happens." Lucky said to the fox as he gestured for him to follow. Lucky weaved through the crowd, which was rather calm compared to what had just transpired. He followed familiar scents, hoping he might find his way back towards Reginald and his "mom." He couldn't help but feel like the eyes of the crowd were on the two newcomers, both of which stood out in their own special way.

"So what brings you to Meriweather?" He said as he glanced over at Anubis.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
Hotep the psychic

Anubis followed lucky then heard his question. "not much just trying to find a peaceful place to stay. I heard the fishing here was good, so as a wild animal I wanted to check it out....could have gone better if that dog didn't step on my tail." he said rubbing the back of his head as his stomach growled.
ImageImageImage
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:Khun's mouth fell.

"One month?" he said, "I guess I'd best find a place to stay at Lancaster then, heh. Thank you very much. Enjoy your next coffee on me." He added with a smile placing a 5 on the counter.
"A month?" Adel asked, continuing in his mind: That could be very good, or very bad...

He shook his thoughts away and smiled. "So, ah ve ready to go now? I am hungry for adventchah!"

((I'm still messing with his accent, sorry. Seems more appropriate like I have it now and I guess I'll provide a translation for it if need be.))
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan smiled "I am who I am - Balkan, whether or not you put titles or names behind or before my name."
Angelina laughed. "Ohh, so you hope to impress a girl with your name. Well, I'll give you that, halfblood: you are not afraid of trying. And tell me..." she leaned closed to him, their noses almost touching. "isn't there any other thing you'd have to offer?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi turned to Lucky, the fox, and the imp. "Actually guys, the psychic hotline says I'm needed elsewhere, he said as he pointed at his head. Catch you later."
"Hey mom, sorry about being such a pain earlier with Lars and Reg. I gotta make this one quick."
He then focused his mind on the message he'd received from the shaman, and summoned an exit door. "Hopefully this one takes me to the right place," he said as he opened the door and stepped through.
A leonine paw grabbed him from behind, before he could finish, and dragged Levi back into the spirit realm.
"No," Yago said. "This is where your powers are at their strongest: only when I tell you, open a doorway, but let Lars to the physical battle."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"My bad," Levi replied as he shut the door. "kinda thought I didn't have time to look around so I didn't see you... For the record, did I aim that door anywhere near where Lars is?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ayep," Khun said, then tilting his hat to the lady, "You ma'am, have a wonderful day." Then he turned around, tossed his staff in the air with a twirl, and caught it again.

"All right, let's get outa here!" He said, leaving the hotel.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Angelina laughed. "Ohh, so you hope to impress a girl with your name. Well, I'll give you that, halfblood: you are not afraid of trying. And tell me..." she leaned closed to him, their noses almost touching. "isn't there any other thing you'd have to offer?"
Balkan gulped as Angelina entered in such a close proximity. "I... I can offer a female m-more than j-just a name." he said "I can offer one s-such female my love, as long as she return it."

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Seth wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:
"Well I haven't really been here that long. But I ended up getting erm....involved with a couple of the locals. I don't really have anything waiting for me on the mainland so I figured I'd make myself a home here. I'm kind of still learning about the island and the society but it's been great so far.
"Ah, right.. So your staying here indefinately? Not going back at all?" Rook asked, thinking it'd be strange to live without humans looking after you.. Although the local population seem to be doing fine, with holding a huge party and all..

---
xhunterko wrote:Monique puased to think for a moment.

"Maybe, but it'd only be one of them," Monique said, "Did you catch either of their names? I think my cousin's dad is called Coon something."
Maxine got up and picked out sand from her fur. "No.. Sorry, do you know what this 'coon' looks like? 'cause one of them was pure white I think, He was standing in the doorway, he had a stubby tail.. The other one looked like a proper, purebreed one.." She explained, thinking it through. "It's the room three doors down from ours, 133."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

With Shadowclaw being distracted by Gilestra's mirror tactics, Lars' spirit began materializing from a steady mist that slowly streamed out of the plushie's mouth. He smirked and silently thanked Yago. Had he crashed into the ground, he would have lost consciousness, considering Shadowclaw was still a formidable opponent.

He closed his eyes and uttered a short spell, activating a spiritual eye. He spied over the behemoth-like Shadowclaw who was tearing down the labryinth of mirrors, attempting to destroy. Hovering the eye across the mirrors again, a particular spot caught his attention. A section of mirrors which stood faced each other, forming a pentagon.

He smirked as he began communicating with Gilestra using his mind. <<High Shaman Gilestra. I have thought of a plan, but I need your help. To your.....left, is a section where the mirrors form a pentagon. I need you to tease Shadowclaw further and lead him to that area. Once he's there, cue me in, and I'll do the rest. Alright?>> Lars said, placing his paws to a mirror in front of him. Uttering a few words, the glass began waivering and took on a liquid form. Lars smiled as he began stepping into the mirror.

''Heh...let the fun begin...'' Lars said, sinking into the glass.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique shook her head.

"All I know is a name and smell," she said, "But I will be on the look out for those two from now on! But in the meantime, do you want to hang out together for a bit? I mean, this is an island. It's not like they're going to be leaving any time soon."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"That highly depends on what is requested from me." Martin answered "If I'm needed to bark all day - I will do that. If I'm ordered to hunt - so shall I do. I think you understand the picture."
Flint huffed. "All you watchdogs are the same. Workaholics..." He took a swig of soda.
"I just meant... Have you ever asked yourself why your Dad sent you here? Besides the fact that" He pointed upstairs "He knows Mr. Johnson."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"My bad," Levi replied as he shut the door. "kinda thought I didn't have time to look around so I didn't see you... For the record, did I aim that door anywhere near where Lars is?"
"Yes. You could have accidentally dragged him in here. Now relax, focus, wait until I'll give you the signal. And remember, despite his power, this new enemy is mortal."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan gulped as Angelina entered in such a close proximity. "I... I can offer a female m-more than j-just a name." he said "I can offer one s-such female my love, as long as she return it."
"Good. Then you won't mind returning a first offer, right?" And with that, she licked his nose. Just a brush of her tongue against his truffle.
---
thrasherblades wrote:With Shadowclaw being distracted by Gilestra's mirror tactics, Lars' spirit began materializing from a steady mist that slowly streamed out of the plushie's mouth. He smirked and silently thanked Yago. Had he crashed into the ground, he would have lost consciousness, considering Shadowclaw was still a formidable opponent.
He closed his eyes and uttered a short spell, activating a spiritual eye. He spied over the behemoth-like Shadowclaw who was tearing down the labryinth of mirrors, attempting to destroy. Hovering the eye across the mirrors again, a particular spot caught his attention. A section of mirrors which stood faced each other, forming a pentagon.
He smirked as he began communicating with Gilestra using his mind. <<High Shaman Gilestra. I have thought of a plan, but I need your help. To your.....left, is a section where the mirrors form a pentagon. I need you to tease Shadowclaw further and lead him to that area. Once he's there, cue me in, and I'll do the rest. Alright?>> Lars said, placing his paws to a mirror in front of him. Uttering a few words, the glass began waivering and took on a liquid form. Lars smiled as he began stepping into the mirror.
''Heh...let the fun begin...'' Lars said, sinking into the glass.
<Consider it done.> Then, to the furious entity, Gilestra said, "I guess you had enough of this, my foe." A shining dagger appeared in his paw. "With this, I'll rip your darker half from your purest part." He assumed a fighting stance, standing exactly where Lars had instructed him. <Now let's see if he takes the bait...>
---
"Get ready, Levi. Time is the direst essence, here."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan gulped as Angelina entered in such a close proximity. "I... I can offer a female m-more than j-just a name." he said "I can offer one s-such female my love, as long as she return it."
"Good. Then you won't mind returning a first offer, right?" And with that, she licked his nose. Just a brush of her tongue against his truffle.
Balkan blushed "I... I won't mind." he said and kissed her.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Seth wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:
[
"Ah, right.. So your staying here indefinately? Not going back at all?" Rook asked, thinking it'd be strange to live without humans looking after you.. Although the local population seem to be doing fine, with holding a huge party and all..

"
Adrian shrugged, "It's looking that way. I don't really want to go into detail but let's just say that there's not really anyone I want to go back to on the mainland. I'm using the island as a fresh start.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

She let him prolong is as long as he wanted to. Angelina perceived fear, desire, hesitation, struggle... As if he was somehow scared of what he was doing.
Was this the reason for which Balkan had asked her to just accept him instead of planning? Fear of planning, of having an objective? So strange, for someone who had accepted such a role as Ambassador...
The Moon Howler

Finally their lips separated. Balkan's blush was now bigger, but it was not fear that emanated from him, but calmness.

"So, how did that felt?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Angelina laid down onto the sand, arms crossed behind her head, tongue tip sticking out in concentration. "Well, not bad for a start. Any idea for what comes next?"
The Moon Howler

Balkan laid down on the sand sideways next to Angelina, facing her.
"What do you think will happen, Angelina?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Ohh, leaving the initiative to the female: very wolfish of you. Care for a walk? I guess mixing blood isn't a priority right now, right?"
The Moon Howler

"I prefer to give the others the freedom to choose." Balkan stood up and stretched a paw to the female "So are ya game for that walk or are ya just all talk?" he grinned and winked.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters