HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis nodded as he took a step back "shinto will you please demonstrate what ive been teaching you and the others? Avaros i will not lie in saying i would hold nothing against you now if you did, what shinto is about to do is the largest secret of the temple as he and the entire temple gaurd hold the same" Anubis said smiling as he takes a seat to watch the spectacle

Shinto however stood nervous until he gained his own courage set his jackal helmet on the floor and enter a state of peace. within moments his eyes glowed a violet color and with outstretched arms a ball aflame with power began to form infront of him made of nothing but pure aethereal magic and soon it orbited around him, then his eyes glowed white and the same occured only for it to be a shining ball of pure light before it too orbited with the ball of aether, soon his eyes became green and a ball of life followed and lastly a ball of darkness. all four spheres orbited him before and orange glow took his body and showed a circular pentagram that caught each sphere of pure magic showing mastery the ring around him showing a dragon.

"I am Shinto Ojori, Apprentice to Anubis and Guard of the temple, i devoted myself to its protection, and the dragon who watches us"
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Yeah, they'll do," Kermit said as he tossed the remains of the root back onto the plate. "How are they gonna be, though? Mashed? Salad? Fried? I'm good with most ways."
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I forgot about Monique meeting anubis.

Monique waved and nodded to the fox briefly before letting him continue with.

True sir, but I mean no harm or distraction. And hiding is the best of both of those. May I stay for a while? I only need to ask this one directions. Monique thought. Pointing to Donau.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, Luke's jaw fell.

"Well," he managed, "Well, I'll be in a corner then." He headed over towards one. Almost tipping over into the water on the way marveling at it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun grinned.

"Well, you've had a tad bit experience today, eh heh," he said to Flint.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded as he took a step back "shinto will you please demonstrate what ive been teaching you and the others? Avaros i will not lie in saying i would hold nothing against you now if you did, what shinto is about to do is the largest secret of the temple as he and the entire temple gaurd hold the same" Anubis said smiling as he takes a seat to watch the spectacle
Shinto however stood nervous until he gained his own courage set his jackal helmet on the floor and enter a state of peace. within moments his eyes glowed a violet color and with outstretched arms a ball aflame with power began to form infront of him made of nothing but pure aethereal magic and soon it orbited around him, then his eyes glowed white and the same occured only for it to be a shining ball of pure light before it too orbited with the ball of aether, soon his eyes became green and a ball of life followed and lastly a ball of darkness. all four spheres orbited him before and orange glow took his body and showed a circular pentagram that caught each sphere of pure magic showing mastery the ring around him showing a dragon.
"I am Shinto Ojori, Apprentice to Anubis and Guard of the temple, i devoted myself to its protection, and the dragon who watches us"
"An...apprentice who can easily work with two elements," Erebus said. "If this is the level of an apprentice, I wonder what could be ever in store for us. We're relics of the past." His voice was a quite crescendo of hostility. It was Kendra that defused it by saying, in an amiable tone, "Do not presume, old friend. We taught Anubis, and he put to fruition his teachings. And so, as masters, we did our job even better than we hoped. Let us wait until more is revealed."
xhunterko wrote:Monique waved and nodded to the fox briefly before letting him continue with.
True sir, but I mean no harm or distraction. And hiding is the best of both of those. May I stay for a while? I only need to ask this one directions. Monique thought. Pointing to Donau.
Donau nodded, making a 'later' gesture to the bat.
---
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Yeah, they'll do," Kermit said as he tossed the remains of the root back onto the plate. "How are they gonna be, though? Mashed? Salad? Fried? I'm good with most ways."
"Boiled. They grow up in symbiosis with a herb that gives them a natural spicy flavor. If they get fried, they become very bitter. Mashed, they lose taste. They are small, they cook quickly." Lyla led the rabbit inside one of the houses built in the granite. Inside, it was all very...essential. Just what one would expect to find from a family living with the bare minimum. And yet the place didn't look miserable, just...simple.
The kitchen hosted a small wood stove. "Most of the food is eaten raw, one way or the other. There is no natural gas, and the natives allow only a modicum of wood to be used for heating and cooking. Salt and spices are very used for meat."
---
xhunterko wrote:Again, Luke's jaw fell.
"Well," he managed, "Well, I'll be in a corner then." He headed over towards one. Almost tipping over into the water on the way marveling at it.
Rajida slowly walked into the water, enjoying every moment. "Ahh...It is so pure, I can *smell* the cleanliness. I hope you don't fear water, my wife."
Hotep the psychic

"you misunderstand, look closely to my apprentice, he has mastered all elements. He and only the guards hold this talent of control to all elements of Aether, Life, Death, and Light." Anubis said As Shinto showed each separate element contained sphere to each appropriate master. The raccoon showing no change to his stance or Attitude. he stood like a statue unmoving, unwavering and held more pride in what he was doing more than anything.

"if you dont believe me i can say that i am not doing anything to aid him in this endeavor,i am using no abilities of my own or have others aiding him. and ive trained 25 including Shinto in doing this as they are the only ones of the entire island that held this talent with them. and each learned differently." Anubis said as he moves to pace in front of the shamans.

"This was what i believed Avaros i apologize, The lions were after so long ago, the ability to control all elements. but i know you all can not achieve this as you each profess in your single element and will always be stronger in it. This became the greatest secret i could hold for noone to find, the libraries of this temple hold the entire history of the island, and only one case was ever written about this talent and was forgotten. never to be heard again because he was feared by the islands people. . . . However everyone fails."The fox explained as he soon stopped and shinto had all four elemental spheres disapear to check on the fox. Anubis raised a hand and took another moment.

"now before you ask questions or anything there was my failure. before The lions attacked i had to . . . . Eliminate one of my students. I was training each one together the day they had found him on the beach with a small raft. he was a wolf a large one at that, who said he came hearing of the islands wealth and peaceful nature. when i asked where he came from he said he came when Rome fell. so i was cautious, history knows of Rome's Empire and how it conquered even Egypt. but my kindness had us all take him in. he learned like the rest but grasped onto everything, begging to learn more. And the day of learning his final element, Death. He changed......he was consumed to know more and gain power than keep peace, he wanted to take than give, destroy. And with darkness in his eyes he attacked the temple alone and i was forced in to fighting him. I defeated him, but long after The attack on the temple. i could have sworn i felt his power once more." Anubis said standing in front of the shamans

"please do not take this harshly great ones, the god and us knew that if this was told to all many would have probably been corrupted to learn this themselves for their own deeds. Even i can promise that only 25 of us know of hold this talent, Anubis showed us all kindness being strangers to Zilnawa to keep the peace of its people rather than show us to have the people in fear of something not to come." Shinto said

"shinto, enough. let them speak, im sure hey have many questions themselves"
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"...Is this where you live?" he asked, a tiny bit shocked. He wouldn't've expected someone handpicked by this Spencer guy would've give said animal such a small place to live. "It's...not that bad, I guess."
-Monokuma

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: "Yes and no," said Richard Spencers, coming just at that moment. With a deft gesture, he unlatched a couple buttons of Shonda's shirt, revealing Gintama's grin.
"It's all in the distraction, guys. That's how magic works," the man said, then his head popped out of the shirt neck. "And as for you, boss, you surely know how to ruin a party."
The man chuckled. "As of now, I need two things: one, you not cause my new acquisition a spontaneous miscarriage, and two, if I don't get a dinner and a nice conversion that does *not* involve state affair, I'm gonna start a world war. may I?" And he took a seat and sat down at the table without waiting for an answer. To the family, he asked, "I guess this has been quite the interesting day at Meriweather, for a starter."
Arina's colour returns and she chuckles as Gintama is revealed.
"Da, very! So... Is Shonda real person? Or just costume every time?" she queries as Ilya stands politely to help Spencers into a seat.
"Da."
"Da. I sink vee can safely saying vee have not had day like it before!" the cats agree.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"...Is this where you live?" he asked, a tiny bit shocked. He wouldn't've expected someone handpicked by this Spencer guy would've give said animal such a small place to live. "It's...not that bad, I guess."
"It's a comfy and intimate place to relax and stay away from everything else. The pups make for some *good* company, too." She winked impishly at the rabbit. Then the hyena grabbed a couple of handfuls of potatoes, a sort of dark salt, then filled a metal pot with water, put it on the stove and then proceeded to put some wood into the stove. "Have a seat. They look old, but they are sturdy."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Arina's colour returns and she chuckles as Gintama is revealed.
"Da, very! So... Is Shonda real person? Or just costume every time?" she queries as Ilya stands politely to help Spencers into a seat.
"Da."
"Da. I sink vee can safely saying vee have not had day like it before!" the cats agree.
"Nah, Shonda is just my little helper. Robotic technology at its best." Gintama juggled with the head.
"Thank you dear," the head said, giggling.
Spencers tapped orders into the smart menu. two appetizers, two first courses, a fish dish and two desserts. "Same here. To think that my family's history is filled with magic...Never thought it'd go as far as becoming all true."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Okay," Kermit said as he did so. True to her word, though the chairs looked old, they were definetly tough. He got a little suspicious when he noticed the stuff that was in the shaker thing. "What is that stuff? It looks like salt if you dyed it black."
-Monokuma

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Har har, lets just say me and water haven't gotten along in the past. Now I ain't saying I'm opposed to it or anything. But aquatic activities... usually try my luck."
He then turned to Alyse and Reginald. "Only of course if you say it's alright too ma'am."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique nodded respectfully and remained quiet. Amazed at the abilities around her. She knew well enough when to keep her mouth shut. And what NOT to tell.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hardly, at all," Luke said, disappearing into a corner.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun could only grin.
valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Okay," Kermit said as he did so. True to her word, though the chairs looked old, they were definetly tough. He got a little suspicious when he noticed the stuff that was in the shaker thing. "What is that stuff? It looks like salt if you dyed it black."
"Oh, it's an idea of the lycaons: they smoke it with a mix of herbs and wood. Fantastic taste, excellent to make the base of a broth and to add taste to the potatoes. Think you'll start a family here?" Lyla asked casually as she tossed the potatoes into the water. The fire started and soon the wood was crackling strong.
---
Roarin wrote:"Har har, lets just say me and water haven't gotten along in the past. Now I ain't saying I'm opposed to it or anything. But aquatic activities... usually try my luck."
He then turned to Alyse and Reginald. "Only of course if you say it's alright too ma'am."
Alyse rolled her eyes, and ruffled Reginald's head fur, making him giggle. "I swear, he's safer when he wanders all alone than when he's in my company. Usually, that is...but now, with all the new people incoming, he just can't go and befriend everyone: Those are not natives and many of them will be thraumatized themselves. So, mr. Flint, whatever you have in mind, be fast about it. When the 'new blood' will be here, no more wandering unsupervised."
"MoOM!" Reginald protested
---
xhunterko wrote:"Hardly, at all," Luke said, disappearing into a corner.
The silence was...complete. Almost like in a deprivation tank, if it wan't for the pleasant, feline-targeted faintest smells all around and the rippling of water. Rajida sighed softly. "Come," she said/whispered to no one in particular.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"you misunderstand, look closely to my apprentice, he has mastered all elements. He and only the guards hold this talent of control to all elements of Aether, Life, Death, and Light." Anubis said As Shinto showed each separate element contained sphere to each appropriate master. The raccoon showing no change to his stance or Attitude. he stood like a statue unmoving, unwavering and held more pride in what he was doing more than anything.
"if you dont believe me i can say that i am not doing anything to aid him in this endeavor,i am using no abilities of my own or have others aiding him. and ive trained 25 including Shinto in doing this as they are the only ones of the entire island that held this talent with them. and each learned differently." Anubis said as he moves to pace in front of the shamans.
"This was what i believed Avaros i apologize, The lions were after so long ago, the ability to control all elements. but i know you all can not achieve this as you each profess in your single element and will always be stronger in it. This became the greatest secret i could hold for noone to find, the libraries of this temple hold the entire history of the island, and only one case was ever written about this talent and was forgotten. never to be heard again because he was feared by the islands people. . . . However everyone fails."The fox explained as he soon stopped and shinto had all four elemental spheres disapear to check on the fox. Anubis raised a hand and took another moment.
"now before you ask questions or anything there was my failure. before The lions attacked i had to . . . . Eliminate one of my students. I was training each one together the day they had found him on the beach with a small raft. he was a wolf a large one at that, who said he came hearing of the islands wealth and peaceful nature. when i asked where he came from he said he came when Rome fell. so i was cautious, history knows of Rome's Empire and how it conquered even Egypt. but my kindness had us all take him in. he learned like the rest but grasped onto everything, begging to learn more. And the day of learning his final element, Death. He changed......he was consumed to know more and gain power than keep peace, he wanted to take than give, destroy. And with darkness in his eyes he attacked the temple alone and i was forced in to fighting him. I defeated him, but long after The attack on the temple. i could have sworn i felt his power once more." Anubis said standing in front of the shamans
"please do not take this harshly great ones, the god and us knew that if this was told to all many would have probably been corrupted to learn this themselves for their own deeds. Even i can promise that only 25 of us know of hold this talent, Anubis showed us all kindness being strangers to Zilnawa to keep the peace of its people rather than show us to have the people in fear of something not to come." Shinto said
"shinto, enough. let them speak, im sure hey have many questions themselves"
Erebus's eyes narrowed at that last revelation. "Anubis. This renegade shaman. Tell us more about him."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Alyse rolled her eyes, and ruffled Reginald's head fur, making him giggle. "I swear, he's safer when he wanders all alone than when he's in my company. Usually, that is...but now, with all the new people incoming, he just can't go and befriend everyone: Those are not natives and many of them will be thraumatized themselves. So, mr. Flint, whatever you have in mind, be fast about it. When the 'new blood' will be here, no more wandering unsupervised."
"MoOM!" Reginald protested
"Is it unsupervised if I go with him?" Levi asked, trying to help out Reg.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Is it unsupervised if I go with him?" Levi asked, trying to help out Reg.
"Hm, you will do dear," and she kissed his nose tip. "And no interdimensional traveling unless strictly necessary."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"yes, ma'am," Levi replied with a salute.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded to Erebus, "Nairobe tanabus. He was one of the fastest learning shaman with the potential of ao much more. He was as tall as you Master Erebus with dark fur and white marks on his arms. He favored being a warrior, his choice weapon was a sword and shield. And he had scars on his back and across his eight eye. He was without a doubt one if the largest wolfs ive seen." the fox explained. He would never forget him

Though even the name made shinto shudder.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: "Nah, Shonda is just my little helper. Robotic technology at its best." Gintama juggled with the head.
"Thank you dear," the head said, giggling.
Spencers tapped orders into the smart menu. two appetizers, two first courses, a fish dish and two desserts. "Same here. To think that my family's history is filled with magic...Never thought it'd go as far as becoming all true."
"Ah. She is very lifelike! I did not know sings like zis vere possible. It seems like science-fiction." Arina observes, sipping at a glass of water with lemon.
"You have magic in your family, Mister Spencers? Vhat sort of magic?" Sasha queries, balancing his fork on his knife on his fingertip, earning him a brief scolding and reminder of manners from Ilya.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded to Erebus, "Nairobe tanabus. He was one of the fastest learning shaman with the potential of ao much more. He was as tall as you Master Erebus with dark fur and white marks on his arms. He favored being a warrior, his choice weapon was a sword and shield. And he had scars on his back and across his eight eye. He was without a doubt one if the largest wolfs ive seen." the fox explained. He would never forget him
Though even the name made shinto shudder.
"Naro..." could a furred creature pale, Tojo would have. His pupils shrank with realization. "Naro the Merciless, Naro the Unspeakable, the one who led generation after generation of shamans into the crafts of necromancy. To us, he is the god protector of the Underworld if we bow to his will. The Devourer of Souls if we don't..." His heart beat so fast that he felt fainting. "I met him. I was there when he roared with joy for every life I took and gave to him as I exacted revenge for my mate. The dinivity cursed me for what I did, and He knows I deserved the curse...but it was Naro who gave me the power to infest other mortals, control them..." He looked at Anubis. "So...he's just a monster? Without his aid, we'd be long extinguished..."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah. She is very lifelike! I did not know sings like zis vere possible. It seems like science-fiction." Arina observes, sipping at a glass of water with lemon.
"You have magic in your family, Mister Spencers? Vhat sort of magic?" Sasha queries, balancing his fork on his knife on his fingertip, earning him a brief scolding and reminder of manners from Ilya.
"Oh, no, no magic runs in the family. But we dealt with a lots of local shamans, we stroke a deal with the dolphins, and I own a couple or two of so-called magic trinkets, lucky charms or something like that. But tell me about you: think you'll plant your roots on this island, despite the big changes ahead?"
Hotep the psychic

"Would you rather see where he resided here and what he had caused? NAIROBE......That wolf is corrupt for power and death after not being able to control the element of death. He is no god, and he is no protector, he does what he wants for his own gain.Its not without him you would be extinguished"Anubis said turning to tojo with a serious look.

"Its youve long perished already. Its only to his eyes how much use is left of you."Anubis said showing pure blunt honesty although harsh it was the truth.

"This temple once housed 50 gaurds and double the people. And in a short time Nairobe corrupted many and ended their lives to gain more strength. He destoyed much of the crypt below and the following battle left the temple with those that remain. He desecrated a place of honoring the dead and defied the god and defied his teacher only to gain power within dark arts and magic, no light, no life only the void and darkness."Anubis said as he had the room darken to show his memory of the large wolf and Anubis fighting in the glowing crypts. It was as if someone turned on the biggest hologram and let it play a movie for everyone to see. The wolf himself shrouded with a burning black aura that seemed to burn him as he fought Anubis. Around the two sat many bodies still on the ground all black all souless all slowly turning to ash only to flow to the wolf.

Behind anubis stood many guards each standing firm at the only exit to prevent Nairobe's escape. The entirety only to show an example of what happened the day Anubis has to end one of his own.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"You poor souls," Monique whispered with sympathy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well then, shall we get going? And if I can find my jeep it'll be quicker," Khun said.
Having finished and cleaned Luke poked his head out of the corner. He could feel the stillness of the room and it unnerved him. Minding to remove his poncho, he almost crept towards the pool, unsure if the invitation was for him or not!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: "Oh, no, no magic runs in the family. But we dealt with a lots of local shamans, we stroke a deal with the dolphins, and I own a couple or two of so-called magic trinkets, lucky charms or something like that. But tell me about you: think you'll plant your roots on this island, despite the big changes ahead?"
Ilya and Arina look at each other briefly and then back to Spencers.
"Vell... Zat vill depend if vee get job after you see our show. And also vill depend on zee changes. Vee have to be somevhere safe to raise our baby." Ilya answer.
"Da... Are you having children, Mister Spencers?" Arina queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"Would you rather see where he resided here and what he had caused? NAIROBE......That wolf is corrupt for power and death after not being able to control the element of death. He is no god, and he is no protector, he does what he wants for his own gain.Its not without him you would be extinguished"Anubis said turning to tojo with a serious look.
"Its youve long perished already. Its only to his eyes how much use is left of you."Anubis said showing pure blunt honesty although harsh it was the truth.
"This temple once housed 50 gaurds and double the people. And in a short time Nairobe corrupted many and ended their lives to gain more strength. He destoyed much of the crypt below and the following battle left the temple with those that remain. He desecrated a place of honoring the dead and defied the god and defied his teacher only to gain power within dark arts and magic, no light, no life only the void and darkness."Anubis said as he had the room darken to show his memory of the large wolf and Anubis fighting in the glowing crypts. It was as if someone turned on the biggest hologram and let it play a movie for everyone to see. The wolf himself shrouded with a burning black aura that seemed to burn him as he fought Anubis. Around the two sat many bodies still on the ground all black all souless all slowly turning to ash only to flow to the wolf.
Behind anubis stood many guards each standing firm at the only exit to prevent Nairobe's escape. The entirety only to show an example of what happened the day Anubis has to end one of his own.
"Ah..." Tojo was at a loss for words. "Ah, noble sir...Then what can you do? Naro is still there, still hungering for souls. How can the curse of his presence lifted from my people?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Having finished and cleaned Luke poked his head out of the corner. He could feel the stillness of the room and it unnerved him. Minding to remove his poncho, he almost crept towards the pool, unsure if the invitation was for him or not!
Rajida held out her hand to him. "So beautiful you look, without any silly clothing. Come. And come, my wife."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Ilya and Arina look at each other briefly and then back to Spencers.
"Vell... Zat vill depend if vee get job after you see our show. And also vill depend on zee changes. Vee have to be somevhere safe to raise our baby." Ilya answer.
"Da... Are you having children, Mister Spencers?" Arina queries.
The man, who was drinking from a glass of water, spat, then coughed. "Sorry. Ah, no. not yet. I, err...let's just say that it's not in my programs for now. For a little while yet. Ah, sorry, can't tell you more than that." And he started blushing.
Hotep the psychic

Anybis shook his head sadly. "if he is dead and now in the underworld, a place where all the dead go there is nothing i can do ither than try to help you find peace to rejoin others in heaven."Anubis said looking to the masters now for their questions and comments or concerns to what he said. His eyes falling in donau with a single question.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I'm assuming a few things: 1: Their quarters are in a central part of the city on a hillside, with more of it on a tier above. 2: Stepping into the quarters you are facing East. With the temple being to the North. 3: The city is in tiered sections with stairs going up and down throughout the middle and sides. 4: There is obviously, a safe way down to the water through the cliff side buildings.

Luke waited a few moments. Clenching his backside. After a minute, he stepped down and took her hand.

"I am only trying to make us slightly more respectable, er," he said, looking back, "We, uh, go a bit farther in. I'm sure you won't like the smell. Stupid body. You know that happened the first time me and Ambi tried something romantic. And that time I was IN the water. She burst out laughing and hasn't let me let it down since."

"Also, wife?" He queried.

Avaros, how close are we to the cliff side? Can you show me mentally a way down to the water? Amber thought to him.

"Unless, of course, there's a food store somewhere," she said aloud to no one. Sniffing the air. Trying to follow the salt on the wind. Walking through the street and square. Wondering what use the buildings had. She paused.

"Hubert, I thought you teleported our equipment as well? Where did you place it?" She said aloud.
"Ha ha I should HOPE so," Khun said to Levi, "So, let's get going. Who's point?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: The man, who was drinking from a glass of water, spat, then coughed. "Sorry. Ah, no. not yet. I, err...let's just say that it's not in my programs for now. For a little while yet. Ah, sorry, can't tell you more than that." And he started blushing.
"Ah. Sorry. I sink ziss question vas too personal, da?" Arina apologises.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anybis shook his head sadly. "if he is dead and now in the underworld, a place where all the dead go there is nothing i can do ither than try to help you find peace to rejoin others in heaven."Anubis said looking to the masters now for their questions and comments or concerns to what he said. His eyes falling in donau with a single question.
"No," Erebus said, taking a step forward. "It will not work like that. If my people have truly fallen under the evil spell of this renegade, they must be convinced of their errors. And this must happen before any more death occurs."
"Erebus speaks the truth," Avaros said. "The human Spencers is organizing the transfer of thousand of new souls to Tricana. Over two hundred are being brought here even as we speak. They are inexperienced, easy targets of these...deviated wolves. We must devise a strategy to protect their souls and their lives, least this island turn into a graveyard filled with hatred and darkness."
"We are ready to do our part," Kendra added. "But it appears that the command rests in you and your corps."
Donau sighed -they got Anubis, there. This was his first true test to protect the people, old and new, of Tricana. He had donned a mantle of responsibility, he must act consequently...
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke waited a few moments. Clenching his backside. After a minute, he stepped down and took her hand.
"I am only trying to make us slightly more respectable, er," he said, looking back, "We, uh, go a bit farther in. I'm sure you won't like the smell. Stupid body. You know that happened the first time me and Ambi tried something romantic. And that time I was IN the water. She burst out laughing and hasn't let me let it down since."
"Also, wife?" He queried.
Rajida just tossed a glance at Amber walking away. To Luke, caressing his cheek, answered, "We are married. We are your wives. She is my wife and you my husband. Didn't you realize that when we took the vows?"
xhunterko wrote:Avaros, how close are we to the cliff side? Can you show me mentally a way down to the water? Amber thought to him.
"Unless, of course, there's a food store somewhere," she said aloud to no one. Sniffing the air. Trying to follow the salt on the wind. Walking through the street and square. Wondering what use the buildings had. She paused.
"Hubert, I thought you teleported our equipment as well? Where did you place it?" She said aloud.
The tiny dragon popped into existence over her shoulder. "Follow the corridor down to the square, turn left and second door to the left. Your predecessors used that room as storage room. Of course, with time you and your own people will organize things as you wish. Oh, and Avaros cannot answer you now, he is busy attending a meeting with the other high shamans and Anubis. As for your earlier question, you could say that this whole place is built on water. It comes from the natural reservoir that flows from the volcanic caldera. It is rich in minerals and runs through a network that reaches every building, with lot to spare, before falling back into the underground. Please, have a better look." The square the cougar had walked in was a triumph of water! It run along elegant geometic pattern carved into the floor, it ran along the walls and fell into small waterfalls where the pillars touched the roof. And everywhere, the intense blue glow of the familiar microorganisms that sent spectral reflexes everywhere...It was like walking into a place of liquid gemstones.
xhunterko wrote:"Ha ha I should HOPE so," Khun said to Levi, "So, let's get going. Who's point?"
reginald shook himself dry. He looked around, ears going up and down. "Uhm, i really don't know where is the exit. And I'm hungry too." His stomach grumbled in response. "And it seems this place has no mouses."
"Reggie is right," Alyse said, yawning. "And it is pointless to go treasure hunting now. It's been an intense day and an even more intense evening. I'll be happy just to get out of here and stuff myself, sleep and see what tomorrow will bring. And these two poor guys need to leave as well, right?"
"Ah, I guess so," Haq said, bushing slightly. "I will miss my island, but I cannot keep Master Buster away from his home and his...err, duties. Eh?"
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah. Sorry. I sink ziss question vas too personal, da?" Arina apologises.
"Ah, yes. I mean, no! I mean...well, there is this one special person in my life, but...I cannot allow myself to go beyond a good friendship. I am too busy a man to indulge in a sentimental life. And soon I will be *way* too busy even to date. In a way, I am envious of you. You both do the job you love and your kids also do that same job with a passion. For all I know, my...special person could ask me to resign if we're to stay married, or something like that."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis was silent before he laughed. he took a good moment to laugh before showing tears. " I apologize, of course. Erebus there is that which we can do and i was going to say such. though i apologize i did not say such things first. i expected a different response from you all once i told you about the temple....and my failure." Anubis said with his ears drooping in some shame to admit to such things, he had beleived his closest friends would have done harshly or done negativly.

but at hearing Erebus and the others he knew he had to act once more. "and yes, you are all correct. we must do our part to prevent this evil from reoccuring. but a major problem still stands. Nairobe is dead, and we cannot enter the realm of the dead. but tojo brought up a great fact to our advantage. he will need hosts to act on his own if he has not done so already and remains in the underworld then there is point of fact that he may have others doing his work while he regains his own strength." Anubis said as he pounds his staff into the floor to make a gong like noise to reverberate through the room.

"As the Shaman of the Fifth tribe and Leader of those who watch over the islands peace i will take action in helping all people. and i will start with you Erebus, the wolves will need to be helped first for being lost for so long. if youll allow me to join you for such an act" Anubis asked as he gives a polite bow.

his face one a mix of joy to be in such a position and of shame in himself for thinking those he kept close in his life would be so harsh to reveal and learn secrets he kept from them for so long.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hey, I'm not enough supervision for Reggie and myself?" The dog smirked, not bothering to wait for an answer. "Though I think they might have a point...". Flint mumbled, cracking his fingers as he looked over at Khun. "As much as I like treasure, food is always a big priority, and it kinda seems like weeks since the last meal what with all that's happened. But after that, its adventure time!"

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: "Ah, yes. I mean, no! I mean...well, there is this one special person in my life, but...I cannot allow myself to go beyond a good friendship. I am too busy a man to indulge in a sentimental life. And soon I will be *way* too busy even to date. In a way, I am envious of you. You both do the job you love and your kids also do that same job with a passion. For all I know, my...special person could ask me to resign if we're to stay married, or something like that."
"Vhy vould zey ask you to resign? Can president even resign?"
"Hush, Sasha. Is rude to ask zat. You do not have to answer zat, Mister Spencers... I vould like to saying one sing zough. If you have special person already, zey vill never be too busy for you and you vill never be too busy for zem if zey know zey are special for you. Also, life vizout sentimental sings is not life at all. Is... Empty. Da? Is important to relax and indulge sometimes."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Agreed," Khun said, feeling tired, his eyes drooping.
"Yes, but I thought you were calling me wife," Luke said, taking her in his arms.
Amber nodded and marveled and the site.

"Now the only question is, is there fish in the water? Or food in the storage?" She queried.
valerio

Post by valerio »

(OOC: Just out of flu attack. Sorry for the long delay)
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis was silent before he laughed. he took a good moment to laugh before showing tears. " I apologize, of course. Erebus there is that which we can do and i was going to say such. though i apologize i did not say such things first. i expected a different response from you all once i told you about the temple....and my failure." Anubis said with his ears drooping in some shame to admit to such things, he had beleived his closest friends would have done harshly or done negativly.
but at hearing Erebus and the others he knew he had to act once more. "and yes, you are all correct. we must do our part to prevent this evil from reoccuring. but a major problem still stands. Nairobe is dead, and we cannot enter the realm of the dead. but tojo brought up a great fact to our advantage. he will need hosts to act on his own if he has not done so already and remains in the underworld then there is point of fact that he may have others doing his work while he regains his own strength." Anubis said as he pounds his staff into the floor to make a gong like noise to reverberate through the room.
"As the Shaman of the Fifth tribe and Leader of those who watch over the islands peace i will take action in helping all people. and i will start with you Erebus, the wolves will need to be helped first for being lost for so long. if youll allow me to join you for such an act" Anubis asked as he gives a polite bow, his face one a mix of joy to be in such a position and of shame in himself for thinking those he kept close in his life would be so harsh to reveal and learn secrets he kept from them for so long.
"A dreamwalker of experience can pierce the barriers with the netherworld and reach to Nairobe. Also, said realm holds little secrets to a high Shaman of Death," Erebus said. "But we need a plan. In a place where time has no meaning, Nairobe has surely managed to reach a godly status. The most skilled Shaman would have no chances. I suggest we call out to the wolves as soon as possible, show them the errors of their ways. Convince them that they can and must live without the taint of the necromancy. They are Nairobe's source of strength."
---
Roarin wrote:"Hey, I'm not enough supervision for Reggie and myself?" The dog smirked, not bothering to wait for an answer. "Though I think they might have a point...". Flint mumbled, cracking his fingers as he looked over at Khun. "As much as I like treasure, food is always a big priority, and it kinda seems like weeks since the last meal what with all that's happened. But after that, its adventure time!"
"I guess it can be done. If not else, you already proved you care about reginald...but now, let me see you all settled for the night. Forgive me if I may seem a little...brusque. I will leave open a mind channel to allow you to bid you goodbyes." *snap* went the dragon's fingers...
...and the bathroom was now empty, as if nobody had been there at all.
---
"I was calling for you all. Didn't imagine she would walk off." Rajida kissed him deeply, their movements barely rippling the waters. "Later, we will become truly your spouses and we will be carrying your seed, our new generation, this hope for the future. Now...now just learn how to discover each other."
---
"There is an ample provison of food available, I made sure of that, mortal. But please...this night should be the night for conception, if you will allow me. Tomorrow you will be too busy to have time for yourselves."
Amber sighed. Of course Hubert was right. She was the one used to do all the planning, making sure everything was ready and fine...but this was a God she could trust, she had really and genuinely trusted him with their future.
She could allow herself to relax, at least for some hour, before gong back to be chieftain. "You are right, Hubert. Will see you tomorrow, and...thank you!" And she ran toward the pools.
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Hush, Sasha. Is rude to ask zat. You do not have to answer zat, Mister Spencers... I vould like to saying one sing zough. If you have special person already, zey vill never be too busy for you and you vill never be too busy for zem if zey know zey are special for you. Also, life vizout sentimental sings is not life at all. Is... Empty. Da? Is important to relax and indulge sometimes."
Spencers chuckled. "Well, New Zealand's Prime Minister resigned to take care of his family, or so he said. For sure, for now I am married to this island and its people, and I will not anything or anyone get in the way. She understands it and said she'll be waiting -until I designate a successor, that is. And I think I already have a name..." he sighed. "But you are right: When you have your special one in your life, you should make all the best of such a chance. And I wish you all the best of time both for your job and your own lives. Because now I am married to you as well."
---
Flint, Levi, Reginald and Alyse appeared on the beach near the village, far from prying eyes.
Delicious smells of food were coming from the village. Many fires, more than usually the lycaons lit up for the night were illuminating the air from behind the walls.
"Dinner, yay!" Reginald, true to his nature, ran toward the village.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis did a facepalm then having not thought of dreamwalking. He could do it but made an effort to not to do so after the incident with nairobe. "of course.... my my im an idiot!" Anubis said mostly towards himself and slumping some. As erebus went on anubis perked his ears.

"Erebus, calm yourself, we must take this one step at time. Other than the wolves and the new rush of citizens we must also adress anything else that vould be problematic." He then turned towards donau and kendra. "I understand Avaros has his worries but you Masters Donau and kendra have spoke little"
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis did a facepalm then having not thought of dreamwalking. He could do it but made an effort to not to do so after the incident with nairobe. "of course.... my my im an idiot!" Anubis said mostly towards himself and slumping some. As erebus went on anubis perked his ears.
"Erebus, calm yourself, we must take this one step at time. Other than the wolves and the new rush of citizens we must also adress anything else that vould be problematic." He then turned towards donau and kendra. "I understand Avaros has his worries but you Masters Donau and kendra have spoke little"
"Ah, my friend, I am thinking about a way to help Erebus with our incoming matter. These new people, these strangers, many of them wil be angry souls, easy to be lured by the seduction of dark vengeance. So, yes, it is important."
Kendra said, "The shamans of life will have to work hard in order to change the environment of Tricana in order to satisfy the necessities of so many new people. I had hoped that throughout the centuries humans had learnt to correct their impulses. But we'll do our part, and this island will be feeding her sons."
Hotep the psychic

"Then i believe we have whats needed to been done known to us all. If there is anything else to be addressed if concern let it be said now before we convene and move forward with aiding the wolves master erebus. I myself only have a question to master donau. Anyone else?"Anubis asked as he looks to his apprentice who shakes his head and moves out of the room for now to help with the guards
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote: "Dinner, yay!" Reginald, true to his nature, ran toward the village.
Levi looked at Flint and Alyse for a second before shrugging, saying "Dinner, yay," and running after Reg.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Wooh." Flint replied with a smirk as he watched the two run off. "Heh, maybe it is better that Levi watch out for Regi. I'm not sure I could keep up with him." The dog laughed softly as he walked with Alyse towards the festivities.

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: remember the one or two things?

Luke nodded, gently stroking Raijda's cheek.

"And remember, Amber will love you as well and want your's in turn," Luke said, "The only reason she would, is of course, to go hunting and get food for the evening." And then, another set of arms joined his.

"And there is plenty to not worry about as the god told me, so," Amber said from behind.

"Do you like to wrestle?" she said to Raijda.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"Then i believe we have whats needed to been done known to us all. If there is anything else to be addressed if concern let it be said now before we convene and move forward with aiding the wolves master erebus. I myself only have a question to master donau. Anyone else?"Anubis asked as he looks to his apprentice who shakes his head and moves out of the room for now to help with the guards
"Do you have a plan already?" Erebus asked.
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote: "Dinner, yay!" Reginald, true to his nature, ran toward the village.
Levi looked at Flint and Alyse for a second before shrugging, saying "Dinner, yay," and running after Reg.
Roarin wrote:"Wooh." Flint replied with a smirk as he watched the two run off. "Heh, maybe it is better that Levi watch out for Regi. I'm not sure I could keep up with him." The dog laughed softly as he walked with Alyse towards the festivities.
The spectacle that greeted them was...unusual, but of course this had turned out to be the first unusual day of an unusual time for everyone...
Only the elders populated the village of Salisgrave. And all of them were busy cooking. Dozens and dozens of fires were lit up to cook food. Elders were stirring pots, roasting meat, preparing preservers. There was barely a plant with a fruit on. Ovens were roaring like so many small dragons. Bread was coming out the bakeries at an industrial speed...
One of the elders, a female, came to the visitors. "Welcome, Reginalde," she said. "I'm sorry but all them young 'uns hav' gone t'the big city. We're setting up the food for them."
the GSD pup pouted. "Aw, can't we eat something?"
"Sure, little vulture," said a male, feigning a grumpy expression. And he handed him a loaf of reshly baked bread. Then to the others. "Ye in for some morsele, too? Ye could help us in returne."
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke nodded, gently stroking Raijda's cheek.
"And remember, Amber will love you as well and want your's in turn," Luke said, "The only reason she would, is of course, to go hunting and get food for the evening." And then, another set of arms joined his.
"And there is plenty to not worry about as the god told me, so," Amber said from behind.
"Do you like to wrestle?" she said to Raijda.
"Indeed I do," she grinned...before her paws dove into the water, found a firm grip...and lifted Amber and Luke by holding to their butts! "And you?" she tossed the American cats into the water, then swam toward them.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded,"we are gonna pay Nairobe a visit, but we are not going to fight even if he starts. We will only defend ourselves before leaving back to here in this realm. We cannot defeat him in the underworld, there he has an advantage over us. But phrge him and have him on the island and we will have a better chance it would weaken himsubstantialy before we can defeat him in the underworld. And ince defeated there he will not ever return. Though we have to start somewhere. And we will start with the village, and telli g the people their wrong doings show them the darkness they took in." anubis said as he looks to the others before continuing.

"This also means being watchful and keeping our senses tuned. His acolytes will pose a problem as well with the coming citizens, when they arrive it is best 3 of us are there with a few of my gaurd to best expand our means of protection. My guards will also help by sensing those who have an attunement to the magical ways. This way our final tribe to form has help. It is something ive done in the past, and i will not be there. Kritaros will though. This way i shall stay with erebus and the wolves." Anubis finally explained.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mostly surprised then hurt, the two grinned. And leaped for their "opponent". Luke going for the legs, Amber the arms.

"It was our last date, actually," Amber said as a distraction, with Luke swimming under Raijda.

"Then the idiot decided to go after that stupid white stag, ah well," Amber said, "That's neither here, nor there. But we're here now. And intend to stay." She said smiling.