HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, have the two of you ever talked about it?" Luke asked the cat.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A cold, water soaked cloth was wiped upon the shaman's head as the fox lay at the table. Ichabod, the coyote, had to wonder exactly how he had got himself into that position. But again, it wasn't his business to ask or bother the poor shaman.

"It's gonna be okay bud, just wake up," Ichabod softly stated. His girls sat worried nearby. Wondering what to do. Ichabod looked at Kikku sadly, and went back to wiping the fox's brow. Kikku sighed, giving a small prayer for the fox's health, giving it away with a bow of the head.

"Tch," Tallie griped.

"Oh come on now," Kikku said, "these gods are at least real. If we've come to put our faith in them it wouldn't hurt to show it." Tallie sighed, but nodded. Maude put a paw on Tallie's shoulder with a smile. Tallie shook her head again, but smiled.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique tilted her head at Kritaros's discovery. Putting a finger to her mouth.

"Odd, who could have done this?" She stated.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I guess that's the idea," Khun said, stepping down into the treasure. It felt icky on his feet, and he didn't know why.

"We should stick near the platform until we're done," he said, "Then we can figure out a way out. Meanwhile, we should try to come up with a story or proposition for the 'official story' we tell Mr. Spencer's when he asks us why we nipped a couple items from one of his millions of old treasure chests way in the back of his woods. I mean, we tell him the truth too because he probably knows about this too. Don't forget that we need to still be light enough to be carried by a dolphin. Happy hunting." Khun wandered around the base of the platform. He was looking for a couple of specific things. A necklace, a pair of rings, a plate, and a pile of coins. As well as, perhaps, a little ring with a little extra. He grinned at that.
Monique reappeared over Jade's shoulder.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about him going down to the rabbit tunnels and getting eaten," she said with a smile, "Mostly because they are due to changing their ways and reintegrate in the society. But I wouldn't worry if I were you. Hundreds of thousands of generations of pups and kits and cubs and other young have been raised on this island with magic, and without magic influencing their lives."
Akki turned around and hugged Erebus again. Before walking forward again.

"Yes we do love, but, as you painfully pointed out," she said with a grin, "this island often times overpopulates itself. Which leads to wars, famine, starvation, and death in an endless cycle of growth and culling. Why not then, spread some of that excess life that the island has so blessed us with to places and perhaps worlds that have none and start life anew there?"
With the mask on her face, Amber waited on the lioness. TRYING to keep her eye's on the lioness's face.
Nikki's mouth was agape.

"THAT was wonderful!" She said excitedly.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis would groan again before sitting up finally and looking around. "she's right you know....." The fox said holding the warm towel to his brow as his blurry vision cleared. blinking his eyes multiple times and looking about. "uhhh....where am i? and why is a coyote on the island?"

--------------------

Kritaros hummed in thought "only someone whos earned the trust of the island can go through this test. since we were gone for so long without memory I cant say.....Anubis would be able to tell this far easier than I but i have ideas to who." Kritaros said thinking back to the human resort.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Akki turned around and hugged Erebus again. Before walking forward again.
"Yes we do love, but, as you painfully pointed out," she said with a grin, "this island often times overpopulates itself. Which leads to wars, famine, starvation, and death in an endless cycle of growth and culling. Why not then, spread some of that excess life that the island has so blessed us with to places and perhaps worlds that have none and start life anew there?"
The red wolf nodded sagely. "That will be a decision the Shaman Council must take, at the appropriate time. There are...measures to be taken so that overpopulation will not occur. A hard lesson was learned and this time we shall not indulge into shortcuts. Life is more than reproduction, my love. That is the way of savages."
xhunterko wrote:With the mask on her face, Amber waited on the lioness. TRYING to keep her eye's on the lioness's face.
And then, the sand fell on them! A cascade the color of honey, of the finest consistence, more dust than sand. It wrapped their bodies in a fine coat before it stopped at the height of their thigs.
Then Koros took her mask off. She shook head to toe in a most seductive way, the sand creating a sort of halo around her, then sat down into the sand. "Hmm, soo much better..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:"Well, have the two of you ever talked about it?" Luke asked the cat.
"well we've only been together a couple days," Levi answered. "I feel like that's a conversation for at least week 2."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The cats take their bows, thanking their audience politely for the compliments.
"Sank you! But you haff not yet seen zee juggling or zee balancing. I cannot vait for full show!"
"Mm! Sasha can be such a clown viz zee juggling!"

~~~~~~~~
'He is Russkiy.* He vill be big and strong and vill alvays fight for his family and for zose who are veak." Ilya states matter-of-factly, smiling fondly at his son who has fallen asleep in his mother's arms.
"Do your people doing much fighting?"

*Russian
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:The cats take their bows, thanking their audience politely for the compliments.
"Sank you! But you haff not yet seen zee juggling or zee balancing. I cannot vait for full show!"
"Mm! Sasha can be such a clown viz zee juggling!"
"You'll sell tickets like crazy!" Falstaff said. "Have you been training since you were kittens?"
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:'He is Russkiy.* He vill be big and strong and vill alvays fight for his family and for zose who are veak." Ilya states matter-of-factly, smiling fondly at his son who has fallen asleep in his mother's arms.
"Do your people doing much fighting?"
"We lycaons fight only when necessary." Jada stated. "We are for life, not for war. The wolves are the island's finest fighters, to them it is also a way to celebrate death and their own departed ones' souls. Then there are the rabbits: They perceive fighting as an art. If you want to learn from them, they are the right people, but they don't make concessions: either you are a good pupil or you are out."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Da, in one form or anozzer. Dinara has learned Russian ballet before joining zee circus. I have just practise a lot." Sasha answers.

~~~~~~~~
"I sink ve vill vait and see vhat Feliks vill vant to do vhen he is older."
"I sink maybe you are zee right people to teach him about healing, da?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Da, in one form or anozzer. Dinara has learned Russian ballet before joining zee circus. I have just practise a lot." Sasha answers.
The gorilla nodded. "Well, let's hope you'll teach your art to your kittens. It would be a shame to see such abilities lost with you. Now, allow me a question: how do you feel in the company of ferals?"
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"I sink ve vill vait and see vhat Feliks vill vant to do vhen he is older."
"I sink maybe you are zee right people to teach him about healing, da?"
[/quote]
Jade bowed his head respecfully. "We are, indeede. The arts of life are a very part of our lore, and if you'll honor us with your trust, we'll make sure your cub will learn our ways and make you proud."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The coyote's tail wagged.

"Oh good, you're okay, as far as why I'm here," he said, pointing to the she-cougar, "That's my wife! And I hope you don't have anything against coyotes cause the invitation was extended to families so my much larger cousin came with us too. As to where, well." He looked about the place.

"This might be an inn, most likely an inn, cause those stairs in the back lead to rooms, it looks like, I hope your okay, and not too bothered, because, well," he said, waving a paw around the group, "The five of us would like to be married together. If you don't mind. Is there a cost or anything? An offering or something? Or do you not marry multiple partners or something?"

The seriousness in his voice showed he meant business, despite the wagging tail.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hm, perhaps there was a reason this was done," Monique stated to Kritaros, "Perhaps there was no ill will meant towards it, and perhaps it can be rectified and restored now in this time and age of reunification."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akki twirled off Erebus, going back to sniffing the ground. She turned back.

"Something wrong with being savage?" She asked with a malicious grin. Before continuing to home hunt.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Week 2? Goodness that's a long time to wait," Luke said, but then laughing, "I guess only 3 days would seem kind of short to some people, eh heh. Still though, what's she like again?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber shook, and blinked as the sand fell on her body. That would be, something to get used to, she mused. Still, she shook the sand off, blushing as her counterpart did the same. She WAS teasing her! She smiled. Then became somber.

"Koros, there were a couple times I could have, struck a killing or crippling blow," she asked, "Could I have killed you? Or did you expose yourself on purpose?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun wandered about the treasure hall, not minding where he was going.

Not caring much for the treasure, their family was pretty well off and had nothing for want.

All he wanted to find was something special to give to someone special. SHOULD he ever be lucky enough again to find that person. He kept an eye out for peculiar rings.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Akki twirled off Erebus, going back to sniffing the ground. She turned back.
"Something wrong with being savage?" She asked with a malicious grin. Before continuing to home hunt.
Lost in his own considerations, the wolf shook his head no. Not as long 'savage' means 'one with nature', harmonic to its laws. In a way, we had turned savage back when we decided to use Zilnawa the way humans did: an exclusion from the real world...err, what are you doing?" He asked, finally snapping out of his reveries.
---
xhunterko wrote:Amber shook, and blinked as the sand fell on her body. That would be, something to get used to, she mused. Still, she shook the sand off, blushing as her counterpart did the same. She WAS teasing her! She smiled. Then became somber.
"Koros, there were a couple times I could have, struck a killing or crippling blow," she asked, "Could I have killed you? Or did you expose yourself on purpose?"
The lioness chuckled. "On purpose, of course. This is supposed to *simulate* a mortal combat, not be a real one. I needed to see how good are you at catching your opportunity. And you did good. Is that just a talent of yours, or is it a common trait in your warriors?"
xhunterko wrote:Khun wandered about the treasure hall, not minding where he was going.
Not caring much for the treasure, their family was pretty well off and had nothing for want.
All he wanted to find was something special to give to someone special. SHOULD he ever be lucky enough again to find that person. He kept an eye out for peculiar rings.
"Peculiar rings?" the Martian faerie asked. "Oh, yes, I read minds of course. What exactly are you looking for? You could grow old looking for a specific kind of item, here."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:The gorilla nodded. "Well, let's hope you'll teach your art to your kittens. It would be a shame to see such abilities lost with you. Now, allow me a question: how do you feel in the company of ferals?"
"Russia is... Er... Zee people are not all having much money, especially outside of Moscow. And pets are usually having even less."
"Da, ve are used to ferals."
valerio wrote:Jade bowed his head respecfully. "We are, indeede. The arts of life are a very part of our lore, and if you'll honor us with your trust, we'll make sure your cub will learn our ways and make you proud."
"Sank you."
"So... Are all of your people learning about healing?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Russia is... Er... Zee people are not all having much money, especially outside of Moscow. And pets are usually having even less."
"Da, ve are used to ferals."
"Excellent! There are a lot of natives who just like to stay where they are, and from time to time we bring the circus to them. This means performing in the wild, with just anything you can carry in a backpack or a case."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Sank you."
"So... Are all of your people learning about healing?"
"Everything life," Jada answered. "So, yes, healing both physically and spiritually, but also agriculture, and food preparations, and sheltering, birthing..."
Hotep the psychic

xhunterko wrote:The coyote's tail wagged.

"Oh good, you're okay, as far as why I'm here," he said, pointing to the she-cougar, "That's my wife! And I hope you don't have anything against coyotes cause the invitation was extended to families so my much larger cousin came with us too. As to where, well." He looked about the place.

"This might be an inn, most likely an inn, cause those stairs in the back lead to rooms, it looks like, I hope your okay, and not too bothered, because, well," he said, waving a paw around the group, "The five of us would like to be married together. If you don't mind. Is there a cost or anything? An offering or something? Or do you not marry multiple partners or something?"

The seriousness in his voice showed he meant business, despite the wagging tail.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anubis groaned as he sat up fully and stretched awake. Letting his body recover and use the least amount of effort as he looked betweeen a coyote and a cougar. He questioned mentally why he said five before looking more clearly around the room. "Your marrying to help the wolves or the cats?" He asked his vision still blurred as to who the other 3 were. His hands rubbing his eyes as he turned to let his legs hang from the bed.

-----'-'-----'-----

Kritaros nodded, Everything has a reason and or an excuse. Despite my worrys im certain Anubis can easily find this out rather than I after his, well recent events with you." Kritaros said as he gathers the remaining pieces and soon taps his staff to telelort them both bavk outside with a flash of light.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hwah! Hey look at me!” Flint barked, trying draw Khun’s attention. If he bothered to look back Kuhn would find his adventuring partner clad from head to toe in an assortment of golden bracelets, chains, and other things of that nature, having to hold a t-pose with his arms straight out to his sides due to how much he has hanging from them, even his ears had a few pieces of jewelry looped around his ears and a simple silver ring balanced on his nose with some sort of engraving.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:"Week 2? Goodness that's a long time to wait," Luke said, but then laughing, "I guess only 3 days would seem kind of short to some people, eh heh. Still though, what's she like again?"
"oh, she's awesome. strong willed, knows what she wants. She's great..." Levi glanced at Reg for a second before finishing his thought. "in the kitchen."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Cool!"
"Zat sounds fun!"
"Are ze locals speaking English? Or vill someone have to translate?"

~~~~~~~~
"I sink you are very peaceful people. I sink vould be nice to live in your society."
"May ve have little rest, please? I sink I need to sit down for little vhile. I am still tired from yesterday, sorry."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Cool!"
"Zat sounds fun!"
"Are ze locals speaking English? Or vill someone have to translate?"
"Oh, they know english. All the natives learnt it, the good or the hard way, during the last world war, when the Americans brought their ships here. it was a bloodbath, but at least it helped stop the civil war."
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"I sink you are very peaceful people. I sink vould be nice to live in your society."
"May ve have little rest, please? I sink I need to sit down for little vhile. I am still tired from yesterday, sorry."
"No problem." Jade helped the new mom sit down. "We can take a horse if you want to."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke held back a smirk.

"Hopefully there's nothing in the oven, eh heh," Luke said, then he looked back to Reg.

"So Reg, what about you? You've got a girlfriend or boyfriend?" Luke asked the pup. They were nearly to the temple. Luke was interested to see how Amber was doing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun turned around at the bark. He looked Flint over and couldn't help but chuckle.

"Looks like you're about to drop a rap album boy," Khun chuckled, then he looked to the fae and smiled.

"I know," he said, "But you have to take your time with these things. The simpler, the better. Wedding bands, engagement rings, stuff like that. A ring isn't a promise or a seal. It's a reminder."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber shook her head.

"Neither, just good training," she said, "Still, what are you to do for a husband? Any plans?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akki sighed, then shook her head. She then motioned over to a home on the beach. It was the width of too trailers, with a stepped upper floor. Stairs from the front of the house went up to the well fenced balcony. There was a beach in the back, and the left side of the house was wrought into the cliff.

"I've been following a strong female scent since we got here," She said, "I do believe this is where she dwelled. And, if such a strong person should live here, I can think of no better home. What do you think?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ichabod became visibly glum.

"Oh, you need a reason other than love to be married?" He asked. Tallie then intervened.

"We, dear priest, are trying to create a multiracial pack," she said, "We love big families and myself, a cougar, already having done my duty, two lycaons, a she-wolf, and a coyote, wish to be joined in holy matrimony, together."

Kikku handed a mug to Anaubis.

"Here, this is water," she said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was only trying to aid him, not command him," Monique sighed.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:Luke held back a smirk.

"Hopefully there's nothing in the oven, eh heh," Luke said, then he looked back to Reg.
"oh there might be, but that's just her work, I can't help her bake," the cat explained. "since she's Reg's biological mom, it'd be a pretty big deal if i managed that."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

xhunterko wrote:-
Ichabod became visibly glum.

"Oh, you need a reason other than love to be married?" He asked. Tallie then intervened.

"We, dear priest, are trying to create a multiracial pack," she said, "We love big families and myself, a cougar, already having done my duty, two lycaons, a she-wolf, and a coyote, wish to be joined in holy matrimony, together."

Kikku handed a mug to Anaubis.

"Here, this is water," she said.
"I was only trying to aid him, not command him," Monique sighed.
Anubis rubbed his eyes as his staff glowed faintly. A small rythemic pulse that seemed to invigorate him and clearky see the others around him."Oh...Thank you Kikku, Thats very kind of you.....And take no disrespect Ichabod, i am more pleased for you Tallie to sate my curiousity." The fox said as he slowly stood to his feet and downed the entire mug of water in one go.

His black fur shining some as he shook himself once. He looked more wolvish as he stood at full height though shirter than the couger he was somewhat tall for a fox and could be mistaken for a black wolf. He looked to ichaebod once then to the rest.

--------

Kritaros chuckled to monique, "Monique I didnt take you through the caves for no reason. I did so to teach you, you yourself need to realize that you are lieing when you call yourself a Goddess not to just yourself but those around you. There are things happening you wont understand and there will be things you cant change or control.And there will be things that you could do but should not. Much like what was done with Anubis. Love is a mystery, it is left to fate and the choices in our hearts. If someone told you your love life, would you enjoy falling in love?"Kritaros asked Monique before hilding up a hand for her not to answer. He wanted his words for her to think on things and her place in the world."You are a demi goddess Monique, you may hold equal to myself and Anubis but dont let it go to your head. The best thing i can tell you for now from one god to you. Is dont do what was not asked....Im sure even the one we look up to would agree" Kritaros said smiling as he ruffles moniques fur his words were wise and the way he stood showed it all the more. He had a warm smile and a caring look in his eyes.

He then looked up to the sky saying a mental apology to Hubert before he pondered his next move. A part of him beleivi g to teach monique
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Luke held back a smirk.
"So Reg, what about you? You've got a girlfriend or boyfriend?" Luke asked the pup. They were nearly to the temple. Luke was interested to see how Amber was doing.
The pup beamed. "Oh, I have so many friends! That is why I love living here, everyone so friendly! Why should I keep only one friend?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:Khun turned around at the bark. He looked Flint over and couldn't help but chuckle.
"Looks like you're about to drop a rap album boy," Khun chuckled, then he looked to the fae and smiled.
"I know," he said, "But you have to take your time with these things. The simpler, the better. Wedding bands, engagement rings, stuff like that. A ring isn't a promise or a seal. It's a reminder."
"If it's a reminder that you need, I could merge your mind with your promised one. It is less appariscent, but the bond would be...unique."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:Amber shook her head.
"Neither, just good training," she said, "Still, what are you to do for a husband? Any plans?"
Koros nodded. "Once the new fourth tribe is properly settled, I will seek for one among them. Our ancestors would scream 'scandal', but not only are these different times, we as lions are supposed to learn a lesson from what happened. And you? A husband, a wife. You surely know how to keep your life interesting. I thought only the lycaons were so open."
xhunterko wrote:Akki sighed, then shook her head. She then motioned over to a home on the beach. It was the width of too trailers, with a stepped upper floor. Stairs from the front of the house went up to the well fenced balcony. There was a beach in the back, and the left side of the house was wrought into the cliff.
"I've been following a strong female scent since we got here," She said, "I do believe this is where she dwelled. And, if such a strong person should live here, I can think of no better home. What do you think?"
"I think that you may be right. A strong predator has strong connections both with life and death. Our cubs will grow on a balanced den. I will also make sure to ask the spirit world where the best impression was made, so that you will give birth under a proper blessing point."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Zere vas var here?"
"Vhat for? What happened?"

~~~~~~~~
"No, sank you. I am, er... How you say? ... Allergicheskiy.* Vhen I go near horses I sneeze and my eyes, zey er..." Arina mimes tears running down her face. "And itching. How you say zis in English?"

*Allergic
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Zere vas var here?"
"Vhat for? What happened?"
"In a word? Overpopulation: people here lived peacefully until there were just too many of them and they ended up turning against each other. Far as rumors go, it was a nasty affair: The lions all but disappeared from the face of the earth, most of the rabbits became monsters of sort, red wolves turned to savages adoring their most vengeful dead, necromancers, and the lycaons barely managed to survive...
"But then the humans came, they brought their weapons, fought off the natives. the population of Meriweather reached its lowest number, but eventually the intertribal war came to an end. The humans' dogs, military german shepherds, helped the lycaons rebuild their numbers, and the lycaons made...friends with the humans, blessing their coming as a renewed sign of fate. Some of the rabbits abandoned their ways and came back to live on the surface, though not as friendly as before. The wolves...well, only now we are trying to mend with them. But this time looks like there's hope after all."
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"No, sank you. I am, er... How you say? ... Allergicheskiy.* Vhen I go near horses I sneeze and my eyes, zey er..." Arina mimes tears running down her face. "And itching. How you say zis in English?"
"Oh, I see. Well, we'll take a car. There are the old roads the americans built, we use them for the touristic sightseeing tours."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

I’m about to drop... actually this is all really heavy so I’m gonna drop all of it.” Flint grunted, shaking off the gold acessories like a dog shaking water off his body.
You never told me you had a girl.” The canine quipped, taking the last of the golden rings off is fingers and pocketing it. They were here to take some after all.

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber blushed.

"It was a simple matter of decency," she said, "When me and Luke were 'just friends hanging out' we noticed something looking about. A wife was with her husband for a day, then with the neighbor for a day or two, then the next week the husbands had switched places, and all the cubs were a mishmash and we looked at each other and said, nope, we're to ourselves. Then Luke got lost, REALLY lost, and we ended up here. Then Raijda was offered to us to help settle, and we said yes."

Amber thought a moment.

"Well, I new the weakness of our polygamous species, and I jumped the gun before Luke, or SHE could, and invited her into our marriage, she said yes. I mean, she IS a wonderful person, but I know Luke. He'd of tried to keep her on the edge of the pack. We'd still have to go see and visit her. He'd still spend time with her. I don't know if it was my thoughts thinking of what would happen, or if it would have happened. Luke wasn't happy, but we both grew warm to her, and she to us I believe. And I PROBABLY owe her an apology or two," she said, then she looked about the room, then back to Koros, smiling, "I'm sure you'll find a wonderful partner among our tribe. Care to show me more of the temple while I'm here?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun smiled.

"Married to a cat for 2 years," he said, chuckling, "I think we were a bit young, only three and a half, very optimistic. Heh." Then he turned to the fae.

"You suggest something like that again and I'll have you exorcised so FAST your head will spin," he said with a scowl, "Until death do we part." He then knelt down, and plunged his hand into the pile of coins, bringing up a small sampling and pocketing it. He paused a moment. Then looked to Flint.

"Um, don't tell anyone that please," he said, "I uh, still get in a mess when I talk about it."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Heh, youngsters," Luke said, smiling, then he grinned, "Talk to yourself chieftain, heh."

"Aw come on pup, no one you might want to marry some day yet?" He said.

"I'll bet he's a handful eh?" He said, looking to Levi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If I'm being perfectly honest? I'd like to know I picked the right one," Monique said in response.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Good, let's see what the place has then," she said, opening the door to the foyer then looking about the home.
The 5 furs bowed their heads to the shaman.

"What would you ask of us, shaman?" Tallie asked.
Hotep the psychic

"I would ask that Ichabod learn more of the island and what it will be like here." Anubis said more jokingly than anything serious as he gently tapped the coyote with his staff. "Its been long since I've done weddings, Here on the island Mateship, is Courtship for each of you I ask trully that you share in each others love equally. And vow to each other and our god that you will do what you can to protect each other, Love and care For each other, to care for the tribe in which you stay, to see to each others health, and lastly vow to each other that you will never turn against them, whether by lies, or through pain....As long as you live." Anubis said each vow he told his staff gently rested on each of them. As he finished he held a warm smile and stared at them all. "Do each of you understand? if you do rise and hold each others hand, and repeat your vows" Anubis said softly.

---------------------------------

Kritaros only sighed yet held a smile. "Theres no saying if you did Monique, all you can do now is leave it to fate....if it comes to pass...."
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Amber blushed.

"It was a simple matter of decency," she said, "When me and Luke were 'just friends hanging out' we noticed something looking about. A wife was with her husband for a day, then with the neighbor for a day or two, then the next week the husbands had switched places, and all the cubs were a mishmash and we looked at each other and said, nope, we're to ourselves. Then Luke got lost, REALLY lost, and we ended up here. Then Raijda was offered to us to help settle, and we said yes."
Amber thought a moment.
"Well, I new the weakness of our polygamous species, and I jumped the gun before Luke, or SHE could, and invited her into our marriage, she said yes. I mean, she IS a wonderful person, but I know Luke. He'd of tried to keep her on the edge of the pack. We'd still have to go see and visit her. He'd still spend time with her. I don't know if it was my thoughts thinking of what would happen, or if it would have happened. Luke wasn't happy, but we both grew warm to her, and she to us I believe. And I PROBABLY owe her an apology or two," she said, then she looked about the room, then back to Koros, smiling, "I'm sure you'll find a wonderful partner among our tribe. Care to show me more of the temple while I'm here?"
Koros nodded. "It will be my pleasure. And what have you thought about raising your cubs?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:"Heh, youngsters," Luke said, smiling, then he grinned, "Talk to yourself chieftain, heh."

"Aw come on pup, no one you might want to marry some day yet?" He said.

"I'll bet he's a handful eh?" He said, looking to Levi.
"well, yeah, but so am I," the cat replied. "So I'm pretty good at keeping up with him."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

xhunterko wrote: Khun smiled.

"Married to a cat for 2 years," he said, chuckling, "I think we were a bit young, only three and a half, very optimistic. Heh." Then he turned to the fae.

"You suggest something like that again and I'll have you exorcised so FAST your head will spin," he said with a scowl, "Until death do we part." He then knelt down, and plunged his hand into the pile of coins, bringing up a small sampling and pocketing it. He paused a moment. Then looked to Flint.

"Um, don't tell anyone that please," he said, "I uh, still get in a mess when I talk about it."
"A cat huh?" The canine scratched the side of his idly. He wasn't sure what had happened, but there was no way he was getting on the wrong side of that scowl. "Aye aye cap'n" Flint saluted, turning to look back at the golden room around them. "Too bad we didn't bring a bag or anything. This probably isn't even enough to buy one of those fancy houses I saw at the resort." He looked down at his pawful of gold.

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Zat is good. Vizout hope zere is nosing.*" Sasha opines.
"So... Are zere lions again today? Or zey are all gone now?" Dinara queries.

~~~~~~~~
"Oh. You can drive?" Ilya sounds surprised. "In Russia is forbidden for animals to drive."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Zat is good. Vizout hope zere is nosing.*" Sasha opines.
"So... Are zere lions again today? Or zey are all gone now?" Dinara queries.
"All gone, except for two, a high shaman and his daughter. Now they work as teachers for the cougars. Not really chatty guys -in fact, she acts as if she owned the world, and she's got a temper to match, while he is always too busy making a shaman out of the new leader."
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh. You can drive?" Ilya sounds surprised. "In Russia is forbidden for animals to drive."
Jade chuckled. "Yes, silly, is it? And to think of all those accidents caused by mere carelessness, while they call us 'not responsible'..." he shook is head.
"Your pets could apply for a license, here," Jada suggested.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Ahem, made a minor correction.

"A bag? Well I have, oop, hey!" Khun said, feeling his back for his pack, but it had since, vanished.

Sigh, Monique. He thought. Still, like the dolphins would've been willing to cart them out with his heavy pack on. He thanked her.

"It might buy your ride here and a collar or such, speaking of," Khun said.

Then he walked over to Flint's side and placed an arm around him in a half hug. He tilted his head.

"Are you SURE you really want to be adopted?" He asked him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the group repeated the vows to one another, Ichabod felt a little hesitation in Maude's voice, when it was their turns, he partially, gently let go of her paw, allowing her to make her own decision about this. When she realized it, she knew she had made the right choice, gripped his paw, and made the vow with him, and the other members of their new pack. Finished, after checking to make sure they had all said them, they looked to the shaman again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Eh heh, well, I guess that's a good thing then," Luke said, he looked up. They were nearly to the temple. His heart jumped at the thought of Amber. Catching himself blushing, he turned back to his guest.

"So, Levi, are you intending to take a role or career here on the island? Or are you just gonna live care free? Or do you plan on taking on the role of your name?" He asked Levi.
Amber shrugged, taking Koros's hand.

"I don't know yet, I guess it'll depend on them," she said, sighing.
In the resort, Mr. Spencer's phone began to ring.
Last edited by xhunterko on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Amber shrugged, taking Koros's hand.
"I don't know yet, I guess it'll depend on them," she said, sighing.
"I know it's not a thing I usually say, but time and patience work miracles."
xhunterko wrote:In the resort, Mr. Spencer's phone began to ring.
The President picked the phone up. "Spencer."
Last edited by valerio on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah. So, maybe vee should not try to be friends vis zem, da?"

~~~~~~~~
"Hmm. You are heaving special cars for zem so zey can reaching ze pedals?" Ilya queries as Arina feeds Feliks who was beginning to fuss.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

xhunterko wrote: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the group repeated the vows to one another, Ichabod felt a little hesitation in Maude's voice, when it was their turns, he partially, gently let go of her paw, allowing her to make her own decision about this. When she realized it, she knew she had made the right choice, gripped his paw, and made the vow with him, and the other members of their new pack. Finished, after checking to make sure they had all said them, they looked to the shaman again.
"Eh heh, well, I guess that's a good thing then," Luke said, he looked up. They were nearly to the temple. His heart jumped at the thought of Amber. Catching himself blushing, he turned back to his guest.

"So, Levi, are you intending to take a role or career here on the island? Or are you just gonna live care free? Or do you plan on taking on the role of your name?" He asked Levi.
Anubis felt pride for the group and slammed his staff into the ground twice in a ritualistic manner, the sound echoing across the island for a brief moment to signify the binding of the newly weds with a bright flash into the sky that would easily reach the heavens. "Then as the Shaman for this small yet great time i now pronounce you all wed locked. May you all live in peace and greatness for the island and its people." The fox bowing to each one in the group before smiling widely.

At the temple the high walls seemed to glow in the distance with the guards on watch its entirety seeming much more active than ever.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah. So, maybe vee should not try to be friends vis zem, da?"
"It's...complicated. Sure, most of them are wary, hostile too, but they can be also amiable if you respect their boundaries. And are not spooked easily."
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Hmm. You are heaving special cars for zem so zey can reaching ze pedals?" Ilya queries as Arina feeds Feliks who was beginning to fuss.
"Not exactly," Jada said. "Humans built special wagons with commands fit for our size, but also big enough to carry stuff and passengers. They are reserved for tourists who want to enjoy a slow ride through the island, and for large transports during harvest time. But now that the city of Zilnawa is back, we expect the horses to come back and work with us all."
Jade nodded. "Humans showed us what happens when too many of their vehicles crowd a place. Really ugly. Horses are better. And we can eat them when their time comes. No polluting leftovers."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:"Eh heh, well, I guess that's a good thing then," Luke said, he looked up. They were nearly to the temple. His heart jumped at the thought of Amber. Catching himself blushing, he turned back to his guest.

"I figure I'll help out when someone needs my dream walking, Levi answered, "But otherwise I don't really need to make a living. Alyse, Reg and I all have human parents who can help us out if we need anything. plus Alyse has her work. I can probably just hang out for the most part."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Arina laughs.
"Horses, zey, uh, are making polluting leftovers of zeir own kind." she points out, burping Feliks and settling him back in her arms.
"I sink I vould like to see zis vagon actually." Ilya says.

~~~~~~~~
"Ah. Vell... Ve vill see zen."
"So, vhich locals does circus normally perform for?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

xhunterko wrote:Are you SURE you really want to be adopted?" He asked him.
Flint let out a long drawn out breath, his paws fiddling around with the gold trinket between his fingers. "I've tried it before, it didn't really work out." His voice sounded clipped and curt, maybe even a bit annoyed? The canine seemed to notice his own tone as his ears flicked and he let out a dry cough, "Sorry, it's kind of a sore spot." He replied, glancing apologetically at Khun, and before anything else could be said he held up the golden ring.

"Getting adopted, I'd have to be in one place right? No more traveling." He chuckeld, "Can you imagine me sulking around on the front yard, picking at the grass as I wait for the mailman to come by?"

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber looked at Koros, smiling.

"I know," she said. Looking about the rest of the temple
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke smiled.

"Heh, good luck with that," he said, "I'm more than sure you'll be put to work somewhere, heh."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The wedding party sighs happily and kiss one another, embracing the new pack. A noise of small applause as Ichabod's cousin, and a number of wolves cheer them on.

"I figured you'd need witnesses at least, heh," he said, to Ichabod, then he bowed before the shaman, with three she-wolves behind him with their heads bowed. There were five other wolves, and a few cougars as audience within the door.

"High shaman, I am Trevor Braven, I have broke with these she-wolves behind me and they have agreed to marriage," he said, "I have tried twice and failed to produce cubs on my own. However, these she-wolves mates, due to the nature of the lack of ceremony, have abandoned them. I therefore would like to take on the challenge of raising their cubs." He looked up.

"If you still be in the marrying mood," he asked with a grin, "Will ye marry the three, er, four of us, please?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun grinned and giggled.

"No more travel? Lookie where I'm going to be for 6 months?" He said, waving a paw about.

"Well, there'd be no personal yard. We live in a high rise studio apartment. Great view, way up. Free food, tv, cable, all the games you can play. We have a farm up north where we go to during Christmas and some of the summer. You'd actually have an allowance. You'd be taken care of. The law would probably be taken off your back too." Khun said, then he patted the dog's shoulder.

"And more importantly you'd be loved," he said, with nothing but care on his face, looking Flint in the eye, "You may have just had a bad owner. Want to give a small family a try?"