Joys And Sorrows

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

The Grey Wolverine

Re: Joys And Sorrows

Post by The Grey Wolverine »

Sorrow: Someone just tried to kill my friend Mark, he's really freaked out about it
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/

Post by 0404 »

The Grey Wolverine wrote:Sorrow: Someone just tried to kill my friend Mark, he's really freaked out about it
I'm sorry to hear that wolv, get him a glock for his birthday present.
Joy: Minnesota is a awesome place, I had a good time and had a chance to shoot XD9 9mm. also thanks to Dan twelve!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Sorrow: I'm really not happy with where my life is at or where it's headed right now
Joy:It's gonna be a pretty relaxing and fun rest of the week after this wednesday.
Joy: Taking a road trip to the west coast of Michigan to visit some friends at a different university this weekend.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Joy: Mom bought Call of Duty : Black Ops 2 for my brother. she decided to give it to him early, but i asked if we could both give it to him. Crowning moment was his friends were there too. =P
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Sorrow: I might have a dry socket. Dear God, the pain. XD
Joy: I went to see my mentor to finalize some paperwork for my senior project, and he let me make a huge bouquet full of roses (that were no longer considered sellable) since I was in some pretty bad pain from my jaw. I have six red roses, three purple roses, eight white roses, six carnations (red, yellow, pink, purple, white), and a few wild flowers in a big vase sitting on my desk. I love flowers. <3
Joy: While I was arranging said bouquet, I got a call for a job interview at a clothing store tomorrow! I really hope I get it because I might actually be able to keep this job!
Joy: I am not as behind in classes as I thought. English will be fine, and physics is getting there.
Let me tell you about Homestuck.
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Joy: Despite being in a bad kind of mood today, all good things eventually pay off.
I could go into detail about today and how it went, but lets just say I can't help but feel good right now.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

That moment of pure joy when you just lay into people that have treated you like crap for months. Now I can go to bed. XP
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Joy: After 3 straight days without real sleep (I think the most I got over that stretch was 4 hours) I'm finally going to get to bed on time tonight. Feels awesome.
Joy: Got my paper that was due today in and I really don't have anything to worry about after that. Gonna be an awesome weekend.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

Beagle wrote:That moment of pure joy when you just lay into people that have treated you like crap for months. Now I can go to bed. XP
I never get that chance anymore. Last time I did that I got a detention. Two reasons. A: Most English people, when confronted with something they have done wrong, run to the teacher and cry. True story. and B: I used to settle things violently...true story :D

Joy: I got my essay on the five known mass extinctions back from my Geology teacher, A* grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOHOO!

Joy: Me and my friend were called upon to stand up in front of the class and together draw out the entire of Glycolysis, Link reaction and the Krebs cycle perfectly. AND WE DID!!!! YEEEEEESSSS! The only correction needed was to make the outwards arrows closer to the main part but apart from that we did it perfectly.
I WUV MAH KITTIES!
Cm4F

Post by Cm4F »

Sorrow: Our professor has our graded EXAMS on his desk, and we're all dying to know what we made. He waits until his HOUR AND 15 MINUTE LECTURE is finished before he lets us see what we made.
The class ends at 1:45 and it is 1:18 now... I'm gonna explode.
ImageImage

I fought dyslexia, and I won!
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

JOY!: I got the job I interviewed for!!!!!!!
*jumps up and down and screams*
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Just don't scream until you pass out. :P
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!

Post by 0404 »

Beagle wrote:JOY!: I got the job I interviewed for!!!!!!!
*jumps up and down and screams*
Congrat Beagle!
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Thanks guys! And I got the last of my stitches removed today too! The surgeon also gave me a water syringe to rinse with. My mouth feels so much better now.
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

I wish you the best of luck with your job Beagle. May you actually like it unlike a lot of people.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Sorrow: My dad never paid the water bill so it get shut off today. We don't get our water back until tomorrow morning, which means I can't take a shower tonight after coming back from the house of my friend who owns two cats, which I'm very allergic to.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

@Jeff- I'm so excited! It's a retail position, the type of job I've been applying for for three years. :3 And once I go off to college, I can easily transfer stores if there's an open spot and I if I do my job really well.

@Sleet- How come you didn't ask a close friend to borrow their shower? You could have just grabbed a shower bag and hopped in your car. That's what I did when our water heater went out.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

A shower in a cat-infested house only does so much. I'm home now, and I just took a shower, so I'm a sparkly, clean, fluffy fox now. *sniffs his/her fur* Mmmmmmm~
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

Sorrow: This
http://www.thisisbath.co.uk/Teenage-Bat ... story.html

I knew this guy. He was in my geography class in year 12. We shared a room on a school trip up to Slapton. We always used to tease him about is snoring and now...god I just can't stop my hands shaking. He was chosen to come back to receive the Geography award last Friday. Guess this is why he didn't show up. I just don't know what to say.
I WUV MAH KITTIES!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Joy: it's the weekend before I need to buckle down for the end of the semester/finals. Bout to party my tail off
Sorrow:I have work saturday morning and sunday evening. So I'm not going to get anything productive done.
Wolfy wrote:Sorrow: This

I knew this guy. He was in my geography class in year 12. We shared a room on a school trip up to Slapton. We always used to tease him about is snoring and now...god I just can't stop my hands shaking. He was chosen to come back to receive the Geography award last Friday. Guess this is why he didn't show up. I just don't know what to say.
Dude that's terrible. I'm so sorry.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

*hugs you tight*
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Sorrow: I wanted to see Wreck-It Ralph next week while I was home for Thanksgiving, but I just realized that Rise of the Guardians is coming out next week and I wanted to see that too D:
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

Post by 0404 »

Wolfy wrote:Sorrow: This

I'm really sorry to heat that Wolfy
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Sorrow: I wanted to see Wreck-It Ralph next week while I was home for Thanksgiving, but I just realized that Rise of the Guardians is coming out next week and I wanted to see that too D:
See both!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

thing is, I need a ride, so I only have while I'm at home. Thursday's out, Wednesday may be when I'm leaving to go home, Friday is Black Friday and there's less parking at the theater than usual cause they decided "hey, we should take up half of the mall's parking by building a cheesecake factory", and Sunday's when I need to head back.
Going to both is fine if It turns out I can actually head home on Tuesday, though. I'm hoping for that. also so I don't have to wake up before 10 on wednesday cause they're kicking me out of the dorm over the break

also, I guess Rise of the Guardians will still be in theaters when I head home for winter break.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Joy: Time to test the WiiU.
Radio Blue Heart

Post by Radio Blue Heart »

Joy: My friend came up the mountain for a visit! I had not seen her since May! We went out to the movies, went shopping and went out to dinner! She then spent the night at my place and left this morning.

Sorrow: I miss her now that she is gone.
"I have known hardship and learned to aid the wretched."
-Virgil
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

FlintTheSquirrel wrote:Joy: Time to test the WiiU.
Tell us how it is!
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Sorrow: Some peoples ignorance in some topics is getting annoying and is starting to beef consumme me off. |:
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

Tiggy wrote:Sorrow: Some peoples ignorance in some topics is getting annoying and is starting to **** me off. |:
What topic might that be?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Joy: had a great time at my friends college last night. Having a good stress free weekend has done me wonders.
sorrow:Now I need to start buckling down for the end of the semester
sorrow: Need to have a serious talk with one of my friends. He's in a bad place mentally right now and I'm not sure what I can to stop it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

MilesKingford wrote:
Tiggy wrote:Sorrow: Some peoples ignorance in some topics is getting annoying and is starting to **** me off. |:
What topic might that be?

Well, it's really nothing to bring up in here. (not as in a banned subject, but there are better places to discuss things other than in this thread!)
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Could you bring it up in the chat thread maybe?

So, joy: My ankle was hurting last night and this morning, but it stopped. With a parade coming up on Thanksgiving, it would have been bad if for some reason it was hurting. Now I hope it just doesn't start again.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
FlintTheSquirrel

Sleet wrote:
FlintTheSquirrel wrote:Joy: Time to test the WiiU.
Tell us how it is!
Have yet to use the Tablet, but we played a lot of cooperative games, and so far, I have 0 complaints.
Only thing is that it takes 1 hour or so of downloads when you start the system.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

JeffCvt wrote:Could you bring it up in the chat thread maybe?

Nah, there's not much point. If you'd like, I can bring it up in a PM?:P
McFly

Post by McFly »

Joy: I will be going to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving. I haven't seen her in ages.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Joy: I was actually a normal teenager this weekend and went out with my friends Friday night and today. It felt really nice to be out of the house; band took up a lot of my time (plus the surgery) and I hadn't been able to see all of my friends collectively for the past two months.
Joy: Six hours of Pokemon Saturday night. *removes sunglasses* Mother of God.
Joy: TWO DAY WEEK AT SCHOOL! I finally have time to work on my papers and see my best friend!
McFly

Post by McFly »

Beagle wrote:Joy: TWO DAY WEEK AT SCHOOL! I finally have time to work on my papers and see my best friend!
Lucky. We have a three day week.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

McFly wrote:
Beagle wrote:Joy: TWO DAY WEEK AT SCHOOL! I finally have time to work on my papers and see my best friend!
Lucky. We have a three day week.
The community college I'm also enrolled in has a three day week this week as well. Luckily I'm just an online student, so that doesn't affect me. X3
FlintTheSquirrel

Sorrow: Don't like my manager much anymore.