Joys And Sorrows

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

lasthunter

Re: Joys And Sorrows

Post by lasthunter »

ouch that's bad.....but i know how you feel......at least you don't have to take giant vitamin pills...
i am the one who shall fight the mods, i am the one who shall find the loop holes and hidden ways, i am the one who shall lead with the flag, i am part of the rebellion, and i am its weapon.
McFly

Post by McFly »

lasthunter wrote:sorrow.

it seems i now need to take vitamins for a few weeks or ill start passing out...doc said my body has been deprive of most of the essential vitamins....and the fact im a teen in the middle of his growth spurt doesn't help matters at all....
Dang...
Hope things get better for you, dude.
Mickey the Luxray
Location: Why-Cant-We-Be-Given-Some-Consarned-Snow-Ville, USA

Post by Mickey the Luxray »

Extreme sorrow: Even though I spen my entire Easter doing LA work, I still failed that class for the quarter. There goes my hope of getting into high school...
If you want my number, it's #804080.
lasthunter

Post by lasthunter »

ouch......
i am the one who shall fight the mods, i am the one who shall find the loop holes and hidden ways, i am the one who shall lead with the flag, i am part of the rebellion, and i am its weapon.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Mickey the Luxray wrote:Extreme sorrow: Even though I spen my entire Easter doing LA work, I still failed that class for the quarter. There goes my hope of getting into high school...
*hugs* Would you be able to retake the class?
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Mickey the Luxray

Thankfully I have one more quarter to break the F into something better. At least a C is what I'm shooting for the semester.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Ganbatte, Mickey! You can do it!
... same goes to me too

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Well I kind of expected it but I'm still disappointed: I got financial aid awards from my two safety-safety schools (Chapel Hill was my safety school). Western met 55% of my financial aid and UNC Charlotte met 65%. That... kind of sucks when your EFC was zero. But I honestly wasn't looking to attend either, so it doesn't hurt my feelings. I should be getting State's letter within the next two weeks.
Let me tell you about Homestuck.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Sorrow: Iain Banks has terminal cancer. http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/0 ... -is-dying/

I shouldn't be surprised that Krugman is a fan of his.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

sorrow: Roger Ebert is dead. He's reviewing movies with Siskel in the afterlife, now. Two thumbs up to you, good sir.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Mickey the Luxray

Sorrow: We got to go on a field trip to the Museum of Flight, and I expected it to be barrels of fun. But luck would have it that they gave us a packet of notes to take on the way. Now, I can sort of see why they would want notes but come on... We only got 30 minutes of to look around (and we spent two-thirds of it doing what our chaperone wanted, which involved staying in one room).

Joy: In the WWI exhibit, they have a simple flight simulator. There was this one activity that required you to keep a plane in a blue circle (representing your sights) for as long as you can. I got the "Potential Ace" ranking with around 46.3 seconds out of what I assume to be a 50 second run. So I might make a pretty good pilot.
lasthunter

Post by lasthunter »

joy: one more week of pills!!!! :D
sorrow: still one more week of pills.... :(
Zukio

Post by Zukio »

Joy: I got 96% on my Neuroscience test!
Sorrow: I still have to write two papers...
I like Pie!!!
Go ahead and send me a message, maybe we could talk about pie!
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Super duper ultra Joy: I was getting rid of some old clothes today, and in the process, I found my French Club hoodie! I thought I had lost it at school two years ago! Haha, I was dancing around my room I was so happy.

Other joy: I remember how it used to fit, and I also have old pictures of me wearing it. It used to be the best-fitting hoddie I owned, fit snuggly, fell on me the right way and everything. When I tried it on today (it smelled a little musty but I love it all the same and I can wash it), it was a kinda baggy on me. Hehe, there's a big difference between sophomore year and senior year. X3
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Joy: I'm now caught up on Avatar and Legend of Korra. hooray.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

sorrow: Stuff's just kinda got me down. Tired, stressed, and not feeling particularly creative at the moment.
Joy: It's been a pretty fun weekend overall. I have some awesome friends.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Mickey the Luxray

Sorrow: There was this girl on dA who was really nice. I was making a gift piece for her and I was going to look at a reference for her character, Aiko. When I clicked on her icon, it said her account had been deactivated...

Joy: She had a backup account so she still gets to use dA! :D
lasthunter

Post by lasthunter »

sorrow to the max..... something bad is going to happen to me....i can just feel it in my bones, something terrible. have you ever had that feeling like a black cloud mood but you have chill's in your bones....im ranting on i think but i just cant shake that feeling, its gotten so bad that it's affecting my writing....im not the paranoid type but this is starting to get bad.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

"Feelings" don't predict the future. You have no reason to be upset because of something that hasn't happened and very easily never will.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

well, the feeling that something bad will happen to you, whether or not it actually will, is a pretty bad feeling in itself, and is deserving of sorrow. But you shouldn't go out of your way to avoid something that may never happen. Hopefully you get over this feeling and everything's alright.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Sorrow: I'm a mirror. :(

I don't feel free to be myself, so I wait for someone else to act and then I react accordingly.

This is not healthy--I want to be myself and not care so much what others think!
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

ChewyChewy wrote:Sorrow: I'm a mirror. :(

I don't feel free to be myself, so I wait for someone else to act and then I react accordingly.

This is not healthy--I want to be myself and not care so much what others think!
*hugs you tightly*
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Last night when I came back from Liturgy I was so happy I actually sang--out loud--"Won't You Be My Neighbor?" I loved that! I don't expect to be happy all the time but I'd at least like to be that open about who I am and how I'm feeling, to present my true self to the world and not take it personally if other people think the wrong thing about me or react in a way I don't like. If I love myself more I can love other people more, and I want to.

I want more of a social life outside of the Internet.
PF chars

--Phoenix

PhoenixAsper

Post by PhoenixAsper »

Well, you're at least more willing than I am. :) :oops:

Sorrow: I REALLY don't like editing long documents thoroughly.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Sorrow: I keep having nightmares. :( My dreams are either nightmares or they're neutral, not usually good dreams.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Joy: It was 82 here today. Words can't even describe how happy it makes me to walk around in bare feet, shorts, and a tank top. My overall mood and happiness also increases drastically in warmer weather.

I think I might be part plant: I'm at my best when I have sunlight, water, and people talking to me. :P

Joy: My college classes are wrapping up in these last couple of weeks! Ahh, getting out of high school classes at 11:05 AM every day<3
lasthunter

Post by lasthunter »

sorrow?.....im sick....badly....im not even going to go into detail, just trust me this is one of the worst virus infections that Ive ever had.....blea!

i hate being sick!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Joy: It was cold and rainy and gray all day. Perfect weather.
Joy: Still haven't had to retire the hoodie. I'm definitely okay with this.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
lasthunter

Post by lasthunter »

joy: im not sick anymore!!!!!
joy: the book Feedback is in my schools library.
joy: I've made a peaceful forge map on halo 4.....

sorrow.......: i now have nothing to do......
Duster

Post by Duster »

Seth wrote:Joy: It was cold and rainy and gray all day. Perfect weather.
Hmmm......You're alright Seth...
That's also my kinda weather!
Extraordinary things happen to Extraordinary people!
also . . .
I'm the Best in the West!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Glad to hear you're not sick anymore! :D

Sorrow: I don't have a qualified pathologist to diagnose me, but here's my own diagnosis of myself.... :(

I'm a coward, and because of this I have a subconscious desire to control things, so I don't feel out of control. Because of this I have a penchant for the macabre--most of my dreams are either nightmares or neutral, and I tend to gravitate towards scary things (or otherwise unhappy things) in literature and film. That doesn't mean I don't like it if there's nothing like that in it, but that can't be healthy. :(
PF chars

--Phoenix

Beagle

Post by Beagle »

ChewyChewy wrote:Glad to hear you're not sick anymore! :D

Sorrow: I don't have a qualified pathologist to diagnose me, but here's my own diagnosis of myself.... :(

I'm a coward, and because of this I have a subconscious desire to control things, so I don't feel out of control. Because of this I have a penchant for the macabre--most of my dreams are either nightmares or neutral, and I tend to gravitate towards scary things (or otherwise unhappy things) in literature and film. That doesn't mean I don't like it if there's nothing like that in it, but that can't be healthy. :(
I'm pretty sure berating yourself isn't good for your psyche either. I'm sure this does nothing for your Type A personality, but take a deep breath and stop worrying about it. Your dreams are your subconscious's attempt to work things out that you don't want to admit to yourself, and I'm pretty sure your sense of control doesn't have anything to do with it. If you're anything like me, most likely you are more stressed out with other things than you'd like to admit. If you work in the faith that everything ends up being the way it's supposed to be with time, this too shall pass. Stressing yourself out will only make it worse.

Sorrow: I have to get shots for college today. I hate needles someone please come hold my hand in the doctor's office. ;_;
Mickey the Luxray

SorrowExtreme Rage Inducing Hulk Smash Keyboard Thingy: I love Warriors. I've read literally every main book, from start to finish, and the ones in my collection I've read over at least twice.
But they just done goofed. I've almost lost my faith in the series (and believe me, it was truly difficult to keep some after The Last Hope, by far the worst book in the series)
The new Warriors arc is a prequel.
They didn't even want to go into the lives of the Clans after the fact, NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. You're wrong, we're doing a cheap jump back fifty years or so because we don't want to further develop these characters that we stuck with you for THREE ******* ARCS. I can get taking a break, but they said that Warriors was OVER after The Last Hope. Are we left to only view the fate of the Clans as some sort of noodle incident that we'll never really know about? What now? Is this intermediary or is it the next saga? We fans who waded through the crap need to KNOW.
lasthunter

Post by lasthunter »

ChewyChewy wrote:Glad to hear you're not sick anymore! :D

you are not a coward! from my time talking to you and reading your post you lean more to shyness.

dreams reflect how you are feeling deep down......as for the last four years i rarely have dreams due to the fact that i have suppressed most of my emotions....

and movies.....did it ever occur to you that you may like those types of movies????
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Beagle wrote:I hate needles someone please come hold my hand in the doctor's office. ;_;
[ link ]

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Dissension wrote:
Beagle wrote:I hate needles someone please come hold my hand in the doctor's office. ;_;
[ link ]
Nuuu YouTube is blocked by my school's web filter. ;_;

Joy: I just needed a meningitis booster and some quick blood work from a finger prick. One check-up later, and my doctor has determined that I'm at excellent health. We also discussed that as I continue a healthy lifestyle, a good target weight for me to aim towards is 135 pounds. ^_^
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

What is with you and Glee recently Diss? :P

Joy: I know my alternatives if I don't get my grades for university. Just gotta keep hoping and keep trying for now though.
lasthunter

Post by lasthunter »

joy: its Friday!!!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

44R0NM10 wrote:What is with you and Glee recently Diss? :P
It's adorable, isn't it?
lasthunter

Post by lasthunter »

Sleet wrote:
44R0NM10 wrote:What is with you and Glee recently Diss? :P
It's adorable, isn't it?
it certainly is intriguing.