Who's your furry crush?

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Legotron123

Who's your furry crush?

Post by Legotron123 »

Simple topic, which anthropomorphic animal character are you attracted to? Pics are recommended, but not required.
Mine is Dayne, the Sirian bounty hunter from Boom Studios MMPR comics.
Look at this guy. Look at his edgy face scar, his magnificent coat, and his cool robot arm.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Who's your furry crush?

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This is the only comic I read that I have a crush on anthro characters so it will have to be somebody from here.

Originally it was Kevin but once Rick pretty much confirmed Sevin (Sasha/Kevin) was OTP, I switched to Fox so we can get over our heartbreak together. :cry:
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Once, it was Renamon. I think she's a pretty awesome digimon who is lightning fast, hits like a freighttrain and smooth as silk. If I had to choose a furry crush, it will be Renamon. But I digress.
Challenge James T Cat in SMASH Ultimate plus Switch Online: SW-2695-1793-4587
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

I don’t understand how that’s a “but I digress” moment.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I completely forgot about Digimon when it came to furry crushes as I really was into the show and watched it whenever I took a break from Pokemon. Though I liked a lot of Digimon but the only ones you can say I had a crush on were from season 4 and they weren't Digimon.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

At my age and my stage, answering the question would probably come off as a little creepy.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Well, who was it when you were growing up?
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Well, let's try this - I've rarely read a strip with Grape, Jessica, Daisy, or Sasha that I didn't enjoy and - despite her giddy piety - Ink really is a sweet creature. Love her relentless optimism.

Also, my eldest daughter introduced me to Beastars and I've developed a fondness for several of those characters. Juno and Sheila (the leopardess) are especially attractive, Juno being both strikingly ambitious and vulnerable at the same time. Pina is intriguingly androgynous. I'm not going on-line, so I'm only at Volume 8 in the books but the characters are some of the most fascinating I've encountered in a while.

Didn't want to derail your thread, Lego, because it's a fun topic.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It really is when you really think about it but I wish I knew who MY first furry crush was now. x3