Do you know this book?

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Shyanne

Do you know this book?

Post by Shyanne »

I can't remember the title of a old book I once read a long time ago, it was rather old though. It was an old fantasy/sci-fi book about a guy going from earth to a world here he finds a stone, his fellows are anthros a rabbit, a tiger, etc. That's all I can remember about it though. :( Anyone may know the name of it? I'd really appreciate it.
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Re: Do you know this book?

Post by CaptainPea »

Shyanne wrote:I can't remember the title of a old book I once read a long time ago, it was rather old though. It was an old fantasy/sci-fi book about a guy going from earth to a world here he finds a stone, his fellows are anthros a rabbit, a tiger, etc. That's all I can remember about it though. :( Anyone may know the name of it? I'd really appreciate it.
I don't know, although it sounds like War and Peace. no it doesn't please tell me nobody took that seriously.
Image Image
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

CaptainPea wrote:
Shyanne wrote:I can't remember the title of a old book I once read a long time ago, it was rather old though. It was an old fantasy/sci-fi book about a guy going from earth to a world here he finds a stone, his fellows are anthros a rabbit, a tiger, etc. That's all I can remember about it though. :( Anyone may know the name of it? I'd really appreciate it.
I don't know, although it sounds like War and Peace. no it doesn't please tell me nobody took that seriously.
Surely you jest
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

If you don't know the answer, there's really no reason to post. I'm just sayin'. You especially should not intentionally post a wrong answer.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Could you be a little more specific? You should be able to remember a character name or whether it was intended for young adults or children or something. And also, is the guy anthro or just his mates? How many anthros are there? There must be something else locked in your memory. This is just too vague to go on.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

I think there was this stone that made the holder tell the truth. The stone ends up in our world with a senator at the end of it. Hope that helps.