THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

alright, I had a couple dreams last night. I'll try to convey what I recall.

the first one, I was walking around town (everything was much closer together than it actually is) and then a dog (I think it was a Shiba Inu, so it may have been a doge) started following me. and for some reason I really wanted to get away from it, maybe it just kept saying wow.

The second one was more involved, it was like I was watching an episode of Goosebumps, but I may have actually been the character in it? anyway, Istarted out normal, then one of those "aging backwards, losing memories" things started happening with my character's parents. Then the neighbors came over and I think they were Jack Frost from rise of the guardians and Elsa from Frozen, and they were brother and sister, but some how Else had seen this before back in caveman times I don't know how she was alive then. anyway, the parents unaged out of existence, but Elsa said kids seemed immune to whatever was causing it, so we were fine. so was the family dog (this one wasn't a doge) and my character's older brother. and then I woke up.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

My guess is it was saying "wow, such dream, very real, much imagination, amaze" :lol:

My latest dreams have featured a tailed me jumping through dimensions and exploring the world, last night I dreamt that I had jumped into a distant desert and was walking around an abandoned village with nothing but a cloak and some Pre-modern weapons. Then I jumped into modern day Tokyo and then went to Cornwall in the UK.
All in all it was a good dream.
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
Spawtzi

Post by Spawtzi »

I have had some weird dreams lately, so, I will share them!

Let's Start with the weirdest one I've had recently:

Okay, so in said dream I was walking down the sidewalk to the local theater. I went in there, and came across a claw machine. I played the claw game and won, but I won a creepy doll. The doll kinda turned to stare at me, and I just tossed it aside. I then climbed a ladder behind the claw machine and arrived at a rock concert. And then I met up with my best friend and my family. Suddenly, there was the doll again. I ignored it. So, we watched the concert, and then went to this huge shop full of yarn. And suddenly we all started making apple pie on the roof of the yarn shop. The doll watched us, and my best friend punched it. Then we just left it alone.

And the next!

I was in a hotel. I was going from room to room, just because. I was randomly given a list of tasks to complete. One task was: "Go to Science Class" So, I entered a random room, and it looked exactly like the science room. It was weird. I decided to peek in my backpack, and I saw... A red Snivy! It rode on my shoulder for the rest of the tasks.
The rest of the dream is fuzzy

That's all I remember o3o
Rainbow
RatHead

Post by RatHead »

I had one of the weidrest dreams last night; I don't remember the first part, fut wat i do remember about the middle on...

I and about 7 others were inside a small/compact convertible flying car (weird enuf for ya yet?) and we flew up to this blimp type thing, and all got out, even the driver, the driver or someone (couldn't tell) then redid the coordinates and set the autopilot so that the car would fly straight into the ground and go to pieces.
We then went inside this blimp-type-thing (btt) and all the hallways were like you'd see in star wars and such, 8 sides but mostly rectangular, but instead of steel or something, every part of it was padded, not like with cushion stuff from a chair or insulation, but like 2 or 3 layers worth (it felt like) of just that yellow foam and covered over with this silver... almost vynl-type stuff.

Apparently this thing we were in belonged to some bad guy or something that we were supposed to take down, but none of us (except the driver) had any guns, so we would always just have to run away when his soldiers patrolling the halls found us, ans for some reason, if we were able to make it around a corner while the were chasing/shooting at us they wold just fall down dead.

Another thing was I was just running around looking for something (I knew what in my dream, but the second I woke up I forgot what, almost as if it didn't want me to know...) and I would search and hide and crawl randomly, and the last thing before the dream ended was I went into (another) persons apartment/cell (no jails, that's just what i remember them being called) then the guy arrived home right after i got in, and I hid in the bathroom (for sum reason), he saw me, smiled, and I just "snuck" out and the very second I got into the hall I dropped to my hands and knees and the dream abruptly ended and I jolted awake.

HP! Messenger
Limp-in around eatin a dirty rubber Bizkit
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

I just had a dream where I was talking to myself. In not sure if it is classed as self-therapy or is in actuality some kind of narcissism.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

I had a dream a while back where I was bing sacrificed to demons at my school. They made me wear a cape with crystals in it. (Which I thought was freaking awesome, but then I realized I was going to be sacrificed.) Then all of a sudden I ended up in a garden maze behind my friend's house. Then after I exited the maze I woke up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
rollingWolf

Post by rollingWolf »

So no ones is really interested in learning lucid dreaming? What a pity. Ohwell you know where you can reach me anyway :)
¡pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ buıɥsnɹɔ ɯı ¡pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ buıɥsnɹɔ ɯı
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

I already know how to learn to do it. I'm just not interested in trying right now.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
AstroOtter

Post by AstroOtter »

So in my dream I'm in a convention center with a few other friends. The RGP con we were attending has ended, the center is totally empty, except for this one doorman-looking guy standing in front of two large doors that lead into a giant room. He waves us over very excitedly, and tells us, "Guys, you won't believe this! The next convention group got all set up but they cancelled. But they left their stuff behind in this room! Check it out! Everything in there is yours...help yourselves!"

So my friends and I walk into the room. There before us is maybe a dozen big round tables, and each one is completely covered with brightly colored cupcakes, each table with its own color. My friends are freaking out with excitement; I'm silent with disbelief. I walk over to the red cupcake table, grab one, and take a bite. Delicious. My friends are grabbing cupcakes off the tables and having a food fight. I can only shake my head, and continue to stuff my face full of cupcake.

The End
Creature of chaos with long slender body, heavy tail, and clever hands. I am to water as a dragon is to fire. And I'm adorable.
Spawtzi

Post by Spawtzi »

Oh goodie. I once had a dream about me and some people from a site going and buying burritos. It was weird. Oh, and a cuple days ago, I had a really ''fun'' dream. So, I dreamt that me, my parents, and my English teacher were all secret agents. We were on a mission to save some dogs from a train station in Chicago, where they were being held as part of some super evil plan. So, we were almost there, when my leg fell through the ceiling. They saw me and we retreated, then we recruited my orchestra teacher who looked like one of the workers. She fooled them, and we began to release the dogs. They saw us, and we finished letting the dogs free. We fought our way through, stopping and hiding occasionally. We fought down some stairs, and returned a dog to my History teacher. She was happy. (also the dog's name was Cookie. I don't know why I remember that) Then, we went all the way up, through floor upon floor, until we were in a giant glass ball. The glass ball shattered, which revealed our location, and then...

I woke up
Rainbow
RatHead

Post by RatHead »

Well I had a dream last night that was definitely not the best dream to have... although it wasn't the worst dream I've ever had either by far (that spot was taken up relatively recently by another dream, if you want to know, PM me.)

Lemmee just start by saying that even though I may not like everything about my body, and may wish for things, (less [i.e. NO] acne, taller, bigger, better balance, quicker thinking, etc) I am proud of what I have and am always scared when I think about losing parts of me...

And now the dream:

The start of the dream was all really jumbled, with not much of a "plot". Pretty much it started getting to be a story when I was getting on a plane. Nothing much right? Well Terrorists tried to Hijack it, but they screwed everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) up and my plane reached it's destination as normal.

Now it gets a bit weird.

The next "scene" it skipped to was me standing at a balcony type thing overlooking a beach/ocean, and one of the terrorists from the plane walked up to my right (20 feet or so away) and looked over the ocean too. He then went down the stairs to our right, I followed him, and apparently there was some wall "memorial" or something... of all kinds of terrorists. (I have no idea where this could have been taking place btw) I walked over towards the beach, in the other direction, and some friends I've had for years were there, I'll call them 1 & 2 for anonymity.

I started chatting with 1&2, and as we were chatting, the tide started to come in, so #1 and I walked out into the tide a bit and got our feet wet. All 3 of us kept chatting as 1 and I waded deeper and deeper, until I realized, I was gettin up to my waist, and I was just wearin normal shorts, no swim trunks, and my Grampa's old suede leather jacket (and my electronics in the pockets), I tried to get back, but was caught in some type of riptide, and as I looked back, so was #1.I tossed my electronics (phone, etc) and my jacket to #2, who was standing on the beach, and swam out to get #1, who was now unconscious. I grabbed Him by his legs, pulled him onto a board I had gotten, and started to kick us back to shore.

Then I blanked out.

I woke up at night on the top of a 3-tier beach tower, with a party going on below; I started to run down, and was on the last flight of steps before the bottom when I realized my right foot didn't feel quite right, rather that I couldn't feel it at all! I immediately stopped on the 4th stair or so from the landing, and pulled up my pant leg.

What I wasn't seeing, was the skin of my calf and foot staring back at me, but instead a White and back prosthetic starting beneath my right knee.

I immediately grew weak and had to grab the railing for support... I finally got my strength and sprinted off the tower and away, fainting later.

I woke up later in a hospital when I was wandering around, sleepwalking i guess; I walked straight into what I somehow remembered as my room, and saw my roommate, a random guy, and a nurse. she gave me some type of cloth/bubbly thing, and told me to

"Breathe in, It won't affect your breathing or air intake."

I did, and almost immediately started feeling better, I wasn't too suprised, as this was a bit into the future (not too far, a few years maybe?). Apparently, this was some new-ish type of thing that got needed medications into your system via your lungs, and therefore into your bloodstream faster... (and who said dreams can't give great ideas? *goes to research this*)

What's weirder is that later in the dream, I was talking to my mother as she was doing laundry and asking "If I hadn't saved Micah (current next-door neighbor and another friend) during skiing do you think you would have found my leg?"
I then flashed back to a crash I had had while skiing in trees, when my calf had slammed into a tree so hard, it shattered and broke/ripped off, I then saw my neighbor sliding unconscious down the hill towards what would be death for him, and started pulling my self forward, then out of the trees, then trying to slide down to and catch up to him. apparently my leg, ski, and boot all mysteriously disappeared in that flash back...

I think a shark attack would describe what happened in the first explanation... and i think that that's better and more realistic...

So all in all an interesting dream, no?

Yaknow, this is the second dream i've had about my legs being cut off... *shudders*

HP! Messenger
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

I had one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had. It happened about nearly a month ago, but it's still bothering me to this day.

My dream was kind of like one of those survival horror games. I was the main protagonist, of course. My dad (let's call him dream dad for now) and I were visiting my relatives in some weird Silent Hill-esque town. Apparently, the town had some screwed up people running around killing people. These people were somehow possessed by Evil Spirits who were controlling people to kill. And, somehow, I had the "power" to vanquish these Evil Spirits. I was able to kill two of them so far, though I don't remember how I did. Anyways, I was living inside my dream relatives mansion. The place was huge, typical place for horror games to happen. I was going around the mansion, looking for clues and such when I entered inside a room. While searching inside said room, I find out that my biological parents are actually dead and that dream dad is actually just someone who adopted me. Dream dad then comes inside the room and asks what I was doing. I confront him about it and ask if what I found out was true. He dodges the question and sends me back to my room. As I was going back, I overhear the maids talking about another killer going around using Giant Scissors (Clock Tower reference). I got a little scared hearing it, but I thought that I'd be safe if I stayed inside the mansion(big mistake right there). I return to my room and then took a nap.

Then, the dream shifts perspective to dream dad's point of view. He was searching inside the same room I was just in. He looked like he was looking for something, but I don't know what. I couldn't really control his actions, but I can hear his thoughts and felt his emotions. He leaves the room and runs into one of his relatives. He asks if he should tell me the truth and they discuss a few things. I couldn't understand what they were saying though. Dream dad then heads to my room. He goes inside and finds me asleep. He comes closer to my bed and whispers something. "Don't worry. I'll make sure you're safe. No one's going to hurt you." I felt his emotions when he said that. It felt so genuine, it's as if he was actually my real dad. Suddenly, I hear banging on the door. A pair of giant scissors breaks through the door.

The dream shifts back to my perspective. I wake up and see dream dad and Scissorsman fighting. I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything but watch in horror. Then, I woke up.
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
RatHead

Post by RatHead »

... and I thought I had some interesting and cool dreams! That sounds awesome! (and scary, of course)

HP! Messenger
Lucid_Dragon

Post by Lucid_Dragon »

Had a bizarre dream the other night. I was driving home from work at night, and decided to take a shortcut through the woods at night (I live in a relatively heavily forested area). As I was making the turn, I spotted a lion, lounging underneath a tree near the intersection, and that crazy dream logic you often get told me that, "This is where the beasts hunt." Still, I drove on, unhindered by the loud wolf snarls in the trees by the road.

In any case, I was making a turn around a tight bend, and my car hit some water and swerved. I ended up going perpendicular to the lane of traffic, my front wheels dangling off the edge of a small cliff. Since my car is front wheel drive, this basically means I'm not going anywhere. Dream logic tells me my house is just about a quarter mile down the road, and I contemplate walking the rest of the way, but after all, "This is where the beasts hunt," and I could hear the wolves howling around me. There was no way to escape. :s
Last edited by Lucid_Dragon on Thu May 08, 2014 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

I had an odd dream... Me and my family were playing catch with some very fragile glass cups. A lot were broken and the dream ended when we detonated a tremendous explosion which shattered all remaining glass.
I have no idea why I dreamed this. :?
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

Now this is a really strange one. Then again, nearly all of the dreams that I can remember are weird.

Anyways, I was at my house, the dining room to be exact, playing with my PSP. I was playing a Clock Tower-esque game. The game started out with some weird opening cinematic with lots of blood and gore and it shows all the pictures of the murderers you'll encounter in the game; Sledgehammer Man, the Corroder, etc., etc.. Suddenly the dream shifts to somewhere in a weird island. Apparently, my family and I are out on a vacation on it. Then it turns out some weird... thing is eating up the island. I can't quite exactly remember what the thing was but it was big and rock-like. I was terrified at the thing and run as fast as I could. Luckily, my family and I were able to outrun the thing. The dream ended so abruptly and I couldn't remember anything else. But what I do remember though is that we never got off the island... Brrr, I get chills just thinking about it again.
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
Hukley
Banner Artist

Post by Hukley »

I had a very funny dream tonight:

Render just called my on Skype and told me, he started to build bird houses... and then he asked my if I'd like to buy one. He also created an advertising for the bird houses... and he was singing :D

So I saw the bird house... it was very big. A blue roof and very bright wood (maybe maplewood) for the walls. And in front there was a door out of glass for the birdseed.

Here's a picture of the bird house: ;)

Before I was able to buy the house I woke up :lol:

Well... what does it mean? :D
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
Simon & Freddy has its own Webpage now: http://www.simonandfreddy.com/
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
ImageImage
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

Hukley, many thanks for thinking of me. Or should I thank your subconscious? XD

However, that's incredible. The design is also great. Maybe we should build and sell them... Hukley-Render-Birdhouse-Production - HRBP Inc.

YAY, Minecraft birdhouse... :lol:
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

May be subject to woodpeckers and/or griefers. :lol:
The Blue Fox

Post by The Blue Fox »

Getting back to the subject of dreams...I had another rather realistic one last night...I dreamt i was browsing the historic market of my local town, checking out the stalls all down the street...and then when I get to the end of the steet I head down this alleyway of stairs headed downhill that has one of those black signposts that point in all different directions at the top and another one at the bottom.

However, this alleyway at the end does not exist in real life where it exists in my dream, if that makes sense.

Let me try to explain...so in real life, yes my local town has this historic market with one bit that stretches down a street.
When a person comes to the end of the line of stalls down this street they will walk across a bridge and arrive at a crossroads.
In front of them on the right they will see a pub...one of the very few left in England that is still open.
Now, in my dream, where that pub is located was replaced by the alleyway of stairs I described.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I dreamed that a lecturer/professor that I trust (I've no idea who it was but I trusted them in the dream) was berating me for being furry and telling me how stupid and immature and factually wrong I was to be one. Either my subconscious is telling me something or it was a nightmare.
*hopes it was a nightmare*
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Pladim

Post by Pladim »

After a long night staying out with friends who were out of town and watching art streams, I had an odd dream.

It's kinda hazy, But i clearly remember walking around Wal-Mart using telekinesis to mess with random objects. Then someone pulled on a collar I was wearing (totally unaware I was wearing it) and threw me over to my house, where there was pizza from Little Ceasars, and Mountain Dew - Voltage. I woke up, really confused and wanting pizza.
I'm Blue daba dee daba die
Steps to Enlightenment brighten the way, but the stairs are steep, take them one at a time.
----------
AstroOtter

Post by AstroOtter »

So there I am, standing in New York City with a piece of paper in my hand which says that if I take it to the nearest US Bank, they'll give me $25. Not knowing my way around, I pull out my phone and find the closest bank, but see that I'll have to take the subway to get there.

I get to the platform but realize I've ended up on the wrong side - I have to catch the train going the other direction. I take a quick peek, see that no one's looking, and hop down on to the tracks. I climb up onto the other side and wait for the train.

The train arrives, and as I'm stepping in, I hear an announcement that confirms what I see happening right in front of me. "Please be advised - this is the otter car." And yes, there are dozens of river otters in the car, along with a fair number of people. The otters are running around, roughhousing, generally doing otter things. I grab a seat, and there next to be is an otter, standing up and leaning back against the seat. It looks at me as if it's about to say something, but stops short and looks out the window. The dream ends as the train pulls away.

It was a happy dream!
Creature of chaos with long slender body, heavy tail, and clever hands. I am to water as a dragon is to fire. And I'm adorable.
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

My most vivid dream was one some years ago after playing Star Wars: Jedi Outcast. I dreamt I was a Jedi who was running around slaying storm troopers for no discernible purpose and blowing up everything in my path. It was the best dream EVER.
Because if your mind doesn't give you unlimited power in your dream it can make you something pretty close to it. :lol:
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

I haven't dreamed much lately, but when I get a chance I'll see if I can jot it down.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

I.............don't have dreams. :( .........................................Unless day dreaming counts.
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
The Blue Fox

Post by The Blue Fox »

Imma share with you guys a pretty weird dream I had last night.

From what I remember, it starts out with two guys driving around in a golf cart. I think it's Mordecai and Rigby from Regular Show. They come up to this ruined wall kinda thing and have to jump over it to pass coz there's no way round as far as I can tell. So they use the weight of their bodies leaning over to one side of the cart to make it tilt on two wheels and that somehow allows them to jump over the wall.

Then beyond the wall they discover they're trapped in a river's u-bend. Somehow they cross the river and come to a steep hill which they climb up

About halfway up the hill they find some miniature railway tracks and they follow them further uphill to the end, where they find a town. They get to about the middle of town, then my dream sort of skips ahead.

This time, a whole bunch of people...I think they may have been all the other characters from Regular Show...are in a yellow bus...and they do the same things Mordecai and Rigby did...use their body weights to make the bus jump over the ruined wall, somehow cross the river on the other side, climb up the steep cliff to the mini railway tracks and head into town.

Only this time when they get to the middle of town they come across a sort of roundabout that wasn't there before...and Thor from The Avengers is sitting on some steps up to the front door of someone's house..and Thor starts swinging his hammer round for some reason...I think he may have been fighting someone but I dunno who.

Anyway he launches his hammer skyward and then flies after it...and that's about where the dream ends.
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Finally remembered enough of a dream I had. I lost my TV and was trying to find it. For some reason I took it with me and left it when I went home, then couldn't get back to get it.
deepskycyan

Post by deepskycyan »

Horrible nightmare, Housepets stopped updating.

*Shudder*
"Reality continues to ruin my life." -B. Watterson
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I had a really weird dream the other night. I was running around with Rocky and Bullwinkle and we went into the bottom of a tall building that looked like the clinic where I had my wisdom teeth out but which was a bank, I think, in my dream. We went in through the guys bathroom and into a long hallway and we were running down the hallway until we went into a side room. In this side room there were two sets of double doors, one adjacent to the single door we'd come in through and one at right angles to them at the end of the room and up a short ramp. I went into the room up the ramp and found it to be like a greenhouse and also full of chickens. It was very warm in both rooms. I went back into the other room and I put on a surgical mask to disguise myself because there were boxes of them and other medical supplies on a shelf against the wall opposite where we'd come in. Then we decided to open the double doors up the ramp as well as the other set of double doors so as to let all the chickens out so they could stampede and chase Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale away.
Then I woke up.

What does it all mean?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

TheCactipus

Post by TheCactipus »

I recall some details from a dream I had last night. Mostly, it centered on me with a corgi. I was in a house I didn't recognize, and this corgi could randomly lay down and turn into a rug. It just ran around and, when it got tired, would turn into a rug the way other dogs might just lay down. That's just about it. It was a happy fun time.
"Votes for women, step in time!"
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

You know guys, I had a dream last week that really kinda scared the heck out of me.

So imagine this: There is this huge ball of flame heading toward you that is hot enough to incinerate you in about a second.
In my dream, I'm in some kind of... I duno, like a straight dirt walking path with about 2 foot tall dirt berms on each side. This giant ball of flame is heading toward me, and there is no way to escape. So I just lie down, feet facing the flame, and let it come and overtake me.

Now that's not the part that scares me. The part is that I felt it when it did. I can describe to you exactly how there was no pain when it happened, and how right at the moment that it happened, I woke up. That split second or two when you wake up from a dream and you're kinda awake but the dream is still happening. It was that very moment when I felt it. I started waking up when the flame reached my feet and finished by the time it had gotten to my chest, and even after my eyes were open and I was looking at my room I could still feel it.

I don't know what caused this, and I really hope it never happens again. I wasn't scared, but more than a little freaked out.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
InDaZone1219

Dreams and Nightmares

Post by InDaZone1219 »

I had this dream one night where I got chased by a black lamb with rabies through a field of thorns in one of my dreams... that must've been a strong dream because I still remember it clearly.
Last edited by InDaZone1219 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A steady, but luminous glow of power in the dark
Douglas Collier

Re: Dreams and Nightmares

Post by Douglas Collier »

When I was little, I used to watch "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" quite frequently (to say the least). Then one night I had a nightmare involving that scene where Frollo is about to strike Quasimodo and he slips and the evil gargoyle comes to life. :evil: I didn't watch that movie for several years after that. :lol:
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Merged because we already got a dream topic guys.

If you want to create a topic, that's fine, but please check two or three pages back to see if one exists first. This was only on the second page.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I had a weird dream last night, one of those ones where I switched from being in it to watching it.

It started in a wild west town, 3 cowboys were for some reason or another working together to save a kidnapped little girl (one was me but didn't look like me, another looked like Liam Neeson). [forgotten details]. The girl was rescued and the cowboys left the town with her and suddenly they were in a modern place crossing a big bridge. [forgotten details]. So two of the cowboys (me and Neeson) end up in a walmart, I think they were supposed to return the girl to whoever had asked them to save her. We get surrounded by bad giys (possibly Japanese Yakuza? not entirely sure) and then Cowboy Neeson pulls his gun on me. I grab the gun, we struggle and eventually it ends up pointed at him and firing( at this point I was watching instead of being part of the action). I get out of the store with the girl and report to faceless cowboy that Cowboy Neeson was working for the bad guys. We eventually get back to Walmart and I think I woke up there.

also I'm pretty sure there were references to Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I had the most bizarre dream last night.
I was at home and some dogs and a bad guy arrived to terrorise me. The bad guy politely asked permission to proceed with the nightmare and when I said no, he and the dogs just up and left.
It was weird. :P
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Deske

Post by Deske »

I had a dream a month or two ago where I turned into a wolf.

I was in my English class and my teacher looked at the class and was like, I need two volunteers. This was weird because the tables were in a half circle but facing the front and there was a ledge in the front but in real life there is no ledge. Mixing memories maybe. Anyways, so this one girl went up and so my English teacher asked for another volunteer. I walked up since nobody else would walk up. She leaned down to us and whispered something to us that wasn't loud enough to make sense in the dream but somehow we just knew what she was asking. Little girl said something back and she turned into like a beagle or something. It was adorable. Then I said something that is slipping my mind right now. I had this written down in my old phone. Which is gone now. But then she nodded and waved her wand, her WAND, like I didn't think witches had wands and this was my dream. Anyways, it was warm and stuff and then I realized I couldn't really stand up straight. I looked around and everything had a warm yellow tinge to it, like a dream sequence in a movie. It was still warm and happy. I ran off, vault off some kids head and as soon as I stepped out of the classroom I woke up.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Had a pretty interesting dream last night (three, actually, but this one's the easiest to explain). So, in my dream, I went with my family (ok, not my family - mostly the cast from Home Improvement) to a family reunion in the future hosted by our descendants. They gave us each jerseys with our names and our favorite animals, as well as a generic mascot mask. When you put the mascot mask on, it changed to match the animal on the shirt (mine was a wolf) and also filled in the rest of the costume accessories (tail, paws, etc.) I guess people in the future are still wary about furries or wolves, because they didn't seem all that thrilled when I went out in public (or maybe that was just my subconscious reminding me that I'm not to the point of fursuiting yet :roll: ). Anyway, after getting settled in to our rooms (cool detail - the house/bookstore they ran was organic; leaves and vines were growing everywhere, and the guest rooms had been specially grown for us - apparently they were also edible - at least, that's what they said), I found out that my camera had run out of memory space for more pictures. I decided I would try to buy a new memory card for it. In the future, there was a huge superstore with just about everything you can imagine in one place - hardware, electronics, appliances, groceries, etc. (not like Walmart with limited variety - more like a collection of all stores, but within one building). Anyway, I found out that the memory card for my camera was at least a century out of date and I would need to buy an adaptor for a new one. Once I had everything I would need, however, I learned that I wouldn't be allowed to buy it because I was from the past (sort of a bummer, but a sensible rule).

After that, my dream switched gears into another dream involving Portal, Housepets!, and a post-apocalyptic world; and after that, a dream that left me feeling angry at teachers for being unfair, biased jerks.
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I keep on having scary dreams about drowning and I'm wondering if it means that I should drink a lot more water.