THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Zesortinge

Re: THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Post by Zesortinge »

Vegetables took over and I had to pretend to be one of the vegetables in a human disguise. Also, a few moments earlier I met someone who was randomly turned into an eggplant when there was no one else around. I had to pick up the eggplant and sneak into an assembly about catching people. At the assembly I had to pretend I didn't recognize him as he got up and pointed out that I was his son.

Yeah, that isn't even reaching the most weird of my dreams.
I have ideas and I occasionally put them down.
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Zesortinge wrote:Vegetables took over and I had to pretend to be one of the vegetables in a human disguise. Also, a few moments earlier I met someone who was randomly turned into an eggplant when there was no one else around. I had to pick up the eggplant and sneak into an assembly about catching people. At the assembly I had to pretend I didn't recognize him as he got up and pointed out that I was his son.

Yeah, that isn't even reaching the most weird of my dreams.
This seems like a more interesting veggietales remake than Netflix gave us (if anyone searches that, be warned, their eyes are terrifying)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME SOONER!? :|
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

I'm in a huge mall with various areas like picture taking, arcades, rides, Disney Characters (as in the actual character and not a costume), puppets, vases, singing patreons, and various other stores looking for my family when I come across a poster for the movie Poseidon and the woman on it comes to life and tells me to turn around and face the other direction and then gives me the ability to turn into a dolphin and swim throughout the water (which is inside the mall now). I find my family and, for some reason, grab two "guns" and point them at two people when another woman comes up and said they aren't guns and asks what I'm doing.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I hope that you didn't actually shoot your family with the items you thought were guns.
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I hope that you didn't actually shoot your family with the items you thought were guns.
No I didn't, if I recall as they were just vases (plus, I'm not good at lucid dreaming yet hehe)
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Zesortinge

Post by Zesortinge »

(This one occurred a while ago.) One of my dreams took place at a school that taught people of all ages. The receptionist was a sheep from Amagi Brilliant Park. An Agumon was somewhere in the dream. And I rescued a cheerleader from being killed by bullies. I think the leader was Nelson from The Simpsons. Also, wearing just socks boosted speed. The school is also supposed to be a school that has 4 different entrances (on the first/ground floor) that each lead to a different world.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Had a dream where I got a Housepets!Sona: a Dridertuar cat that is a tuxedo cat as the species. Spider legs on him are cat legs with cat feet. He doesn't really have a upper body but he is friendly. I hope that I could commission him at some point.
Challenge James T Cat in SMASH Ultimate plus Switch Online: SW-2695-1793-4587
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

He sounds like he could be a very interesting character.
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

I had two crazy dreams last night.

The first was pretty spooky. I was in my house with my family and the Tripods from the 2005 War of the Worlds were wandering around town, so we hid inside. At night, we were silently hiding in my parents' bedroom because a tripod was just outside and were weren't sure if it was probing the house. I was under the bed. The blue-white light of the tripod and its eerie machine sounds were coming from just beyond the window. Eventually we heard aliens rummaging downstairs and messing with the doors, and we knew it was only a matter of time until they found us. That's what woke me up.

The next dream was pretty fun. I was driving the Reverb from AcceleRacers. I was racing some woman on a crazy racetrack in space, and we were going really fast. I outmaneuvered her near the end of the race, but was narrowly beaten.

For some reason, beloved things from my childhood are occasionally the main theme of my dreams.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

I had a strange dream last night where I was jumping around to different universes and I would check on Housepets in each one. Of the ones I remembered to write down in one universe, the comic was mostly along the lines of Garfield with Grape being Garfield and Peanut being Odie but way smarter. It was still in black and white and the characters were more like their Gallifrax Protocol feral style selves. One was a Pokemon style one where Rick was a trainer and Grape, Peanut Max and Tarot were in his pokemon team as pokemon. Peanut was a Squirtle, Tarot was a Clefiary or Jigglypuff and Max was I think an Arcanine. I couldn't remember what Grape was, I wrote down "Charmander?". In like a few other ones I remember the comic either didn't exist or it failed for one reason or another. Including one where Rick left a profanity-laden rant underneath the comic where Pete was explaining the cosmic game to King because readership had dropped off and he decided to quit. There was another one that had the style of the Mirage Studio TMNT but that is all, I remember from it.

Edit: By the way, I really kind of want to see the Housepets cast done in the Eastman and Laird style now. It would be very weird but kind of cool honestly.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I wouldn't mind seeing the comic done in that style either.
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

I had a weird dream in which I believe earth was being invaded by the Borg (star trek) and so it went crazy, me jumping out of a car, and somehow surviving. Then I was hiding in some barn with a secret room under three rugs.
I didn't actually see any Borg, which was kind of odd.
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
Zesortinge

Post by Zesortinge »

This is part of a dream I had seen some parts of more than once.

It essentially played out like a game with plot and multiple people could play it. One event was that one year after logging back in (this is repeat part) one of the fridges I was storing things in and carrying around was stolen. I had to chase the thief to get it back and it heavily involved skating things. Another event that involved multiple people (kind of the first appearance; the walls appeared before) was that you had to walk back and forth multiple times in a certain area and the walls would slowly disappear and be replaced by some FNaF themed stores with characters. I think touching the different characters triggered different events involving the specific character but I don't remember. (Some repeat, some new tidbits that aren't here) One event that was set at the end of the game like thing was that I was with one of the people related to one of the Disney villains (I think) and the ending was behind beating the bad guy. I have not found out what that was because it wasn't touched on. (Repeat part) Another part involved me making it to the final boss area and leaving and then backtracking to the start. I passed by the previously mentioned walls, and the area with the previously mentioned fridge storages before I get to a sassy lift that complained that I wasn't fighting the final boss.

I haven't mentioned my weirdest one yet, but I don't know where this ranks.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

I had a dream where Rick restarted a bunch of old RPs by making a bunch of posts that basically gave every character something to do, and one of them was Steelhaven, which made dream me a little upset because I had already given that one an ending, and then I woke up before things went any further.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Dreamt I was walking around the mall. There was a comic book shop with a small crowd in it. For some reason, Rick Griffin was there doing signings. I don't even know what he looks like IRL, so he changed appearance in the dream multiple times. There was also some Housepets merch on the shelves alongside shrink-wrapped packages of stacks of postcard-sized pinups of characters from the comic and his other works, like A&H Club. I saw a larger item that I think was a pillowcase with a Housepets character on it, but his design wasn't like anything I've seen in the comic.
With the right community, getting into a webcomic at the beginning of a brand new arc can feel just as enjoyable and rewarding as being there from the beginning.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Don't usually remember dreams so maybe this is an anesthetically-induced reverie.

Anyhow, I'm sitting in a dentist office with Peanut and Grape. We're watching Lester, Dallas, Bino, and Joey play what looks like Chinese checkers. Suddenly, in comes Rex and Yeltsin, and they've got poor Maxwell by both arms. Bino jumps up and goes "Ah Ha!" just as the dentist door opens. Out step Sasha and Daisy who announce, "Okay, Bino, the dentist is ready for you." Bino gets a look of pure terror - "No, no, that's not fair! That's wrong! Take him! take the stupid cat!" - pointing at Maxwell. Sasha and Daisy look at each other, sigh, and Daisy says, "A little help here, fellas." Rex and Yeltsin look at each other, shrug, drop Maxwell, and strong arm Bino through the door while everyone else - including me - bolt out of the office....

Figured I'd have aHousepets! dream eventually; didn't think I'd have to lose a tooth to get it. Ah, well ....... ;)
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

This is what happens when you talk to people about your dreams x3

It's a regular Housepets comic. Stewart and Marion travel the world Disney's Christmas Carol style with Stewart and Marion still a squirrel and badger, but Stewart using a magic umbrella to travel. Stewart tries to convince Marion that christmas is not about the internet and television ~ but just as you think today's strip is about to end, Jay and Silent Bob's mug show up extending the comic to try to explain to the audience the cool things about christmas with computers and television.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Zesortinge

Post by Zesortinge »

The one Housepets! dream I remember clearly as a dream related to the comic was that Bino had been murdered in front of Duchess and Duchess wanted revenge. If I go into too much detail, this post might be too graphic.

Another one I remember had a tornado and there was a lot of chaos. The first time I had that dream I had no clue who the characters were, so it was before 2014. I had it again once in the past two years. I think Tarot was there.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm sure that if Bino was the one who ended up gruesomely murdered that Duchess wouldn't give a toss. The pets that might though would be Max, Fido, Joey, Ralph, Sasha and definitely Peanut.
Nathan Kerbonaut

Last night I had a dream about Housepets and Star Trek. Surprisingly this actually isn't the first time. Last time I dreamed that the Housepets cast has the crew of the Enterprise from TNG. They were on an interstellar search for something but ended up crashing into a planet.

My dream last nice was a lot more weird though. It was about a corporate dispute being handled in a modern day courtroom. On one side was Chief O'Brian and some random lawyer dude and on the other was Deanna Troi and Kira Nerys. I remember O'Brian had some weird meter with him that indicated whenever he was doing a good job, but it was super inaccurate and he relied on it too much, so he ended being like the worst lawyer ever and lost the case within moments. After the case King and Fox were just chilling by the front of room. King looked super grumpy and had a cup of coffee in his hand. I guess he was with the losing side, because when Fox asked him "Don't you guys take these [swear] cases all the time?" (I guess implying why couldn't they get a better lawyer), King replied "Tell me about it."
I think there was more Housepets stuff after this but I can't remember it
Zesortinge

Post by Zesortinge »

I had a dream where Homer, Bart, and Maggie Simpson went on a road trip. Homer got the van confiscated and Bart took Maggie to try and find an alternate way back while Homer worked on going through a way to supposedly get the stuff back.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Go to Alaska, you dream about caribou ... and glaciers ... And caribou on glaciers.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Or you dream about the late Bob Ross who really loved Alaska and wanted to go back there.
OdedZeituni98

Post by OdedZeituni98 »

I was dreaming about Kung Fu Panda
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

In Alaska? Okay, sorry. I need to quit napping..... ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Either that or stop watching "The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross". LOL
Zesortinge

Post by Zesortinge »

Last night I had dream where I was outside without a shirt and I wound up at a library buffet mix.
Nathan Kerbonaut

Weird dream last night. First thing I can remember is that I was on a space shuttle but a few minutes into the flight it was aborted and I had to do a water landing. Then after that I was sent to ancient times and was excavating some ruins.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Had a dream where my fic became a real show. Complete with everything remade to the exact details from the villains to the zords. also the Japanese characters spoke their native tongue but they're fine tuned to a script.
Challenge James T Cat in SMASH Ultimate plus Switch Online: SW-2695-1793-4587
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

OdedZeituni98 wrote:I was dreaming about Kung Fu Panda
Me, too. Cartoons and movies often get into my dreams. (How're you doing, OdedZ?)
Nathan Kerbonaut

Ha, I logged onto the forums this morning to post about my dream but got so distracted by the updated fics I nearly forgot to do so :lol:

Last night I had a type of dream I call an "adventure dream" -- these are long dreams that go uninterrupted, scene after scene, all night long. I can't possibly remember everything that happens, but I remember a few moments. First I was in my previous semester's accounting class and we were watching a kid's show. The room was rotated 90 degrees, so the window was on a different wall than usual. Then I was in the 2040s according to the Elite Dangerous lore, on the day that WWIII started. I was in a city where everything was business as usual but then bomb sirens went off and people ran for cover. Strange alien monsters started appearing and attacking people in the streets (this is not accurate to the lore).

The most vivid part of the dream was about Housepets. King and Fox were at an amusement park. On the side of the park near a large lake Fox was giving a speech to a crowd on a stage. King was at the front center of the audience. Fox said "[something about how good a friend King is]...so I dedicate this lake to him!" A banner above him falls, revealing the new name of the lake: Joel Robinson Lake. King freaks out, which I found so amusing I woke up :P
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I had a dream wherein I joined Max and Tarot on an adventure to find and rescue Grape and Peanut who had been kidnapped(petnapped?) by a an organization like PeTA. (Not PeTA though.) We were ultimately successful, and I remember both couples snuggling before i woke up.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
furrygamer793

j0, 5|_|8|3(7 |//|07 1337

Post by furrygamer793 »

I dreamt last night that I found a secret subforum IN a subforum. Just can't remember what subforum it was.
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
Douglas Collier

Secret Message

Post by Douglas Collier »

I see what you did there.
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Then you kept on finding more and more sub-forums as you kept on clicking on them? XD
Zesortinge

DREAM

Post by Zesortinge »

I had a dream one time where I had to hop around on one foot. I eventually hopped so much gravity lost effect.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

So your hopping resulted in everybody flying off and not being able to stay on the ground? :lol:
Vertigo Fox

Post by Vertigo Fox »

Oooh, nightmares... mine always used to be interesting but I haven't had one in a long time.
So, not a nightmare, then.

Sometime last week I dreamed I was back at what looked kind of like the Prague Zoo, but there seemed to be more fences everywhere. At some point I started being accompanied by some sort of magic talking cat. Then I was walking down that enormous hill they've got because for some reason (:cough: my very real acrophobia :cough:) I must have decided not to use the ski lift system there, but one of those new fences was placed too close to the walkway down near the bottom and I got stuck.
The talking cat came back and did something to turn me into what seemed to be a bengal cat, and my much smaller size allowed me to escape. Then there was something about jumping on rooftops and it kind of gets hazy.

It's odd, 'cause I get plenty of dreams about turning into animals and especially felines but I've never had one where I was some common domesticated version before. :P The next night I dreamed I was a leopard again so I guess my subconscious mind was trying to make it up to me. :D
Ship's Cat, MPSV Iberia
Check out my musical ramblings, if you dare:

https://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It seems that your subconscious is trying to tell you something then. :lol: