THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Deske

Re: THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Post by Deske »

The dream I just woke up from was really long, but in short I lived in the setting of Adventure Time.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Last night I dreamed I was an underdog in a British military training school, but my humility and kindness so grew on the drill sergeant and troop that they considered me one of them.
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That sounds like an animated Disney movie. xD
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

alright, I had the strangest dream I've ever had, and as usual I cant remember all of the details.

I was somewhere with a stage. I believe it was a wedding reception or something cause I seem to remember being best man. for some reason, there was a contest or something to see who could spend the most time on the stage throughout the night. For some reason I was competing with Peter Dinklage (probably since I had just watched Cry play the Game of Thrones game). I got him off the stage... and I began to twerk. then Lee Newton and Joe Bereta from SourceFed joined me as my backup twerkers. that is all i remember.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Douglas Collier

Lap dances, twerking - you guys are going to give me nightmares. XP
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Alright now that I have time I can try and recite my dream.

So I was a knight or something, I remember having armor on or looking out of a helmet. I think I was some sort of animal because I remember moving at a pace that would be too fast for a human, like I was comfortably running at a Usain Bolt pace. Anyways, I was fighting things, not entirely sure what they were anymore, but there was music playing in the background, but I don't know exactly what kind of music it was. But I won the fight and continued to run. All of a sudden, my vision blanked, I don't remember if it was black or white, but it must've been nearing the end of the dream. Anyways, one word kept reverberating in my head, "Freki." The name of one of Odin's wolves in Norse Mythology. I don't know exactly how I remember that name, but while the rest of the dream started to decay more as I woke up, that word stuck itself fast and I remembered it well throughout the day.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

I don't know why but I imagined you as a worgen knight after reading that :P
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Now now! He didn't say anything about lap dances! Somebody has their head in the gutter! xD
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

no, the lap dances were from The Blue Fox on the previous page
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

I had a really good dream last night that I wanted to share here as soon as I woke up, but I forgot all of it. Instead I will share a dream I had about a month ago that includes an aspect from the forums, though I forget most of the details.

I was in my old school, and I went down towards the gym. On the way I had to go through a gift shop for some reason, and at that point I saw a movie playing on a screen. It turned out to be a biography of valerio. I sat to watch it after getting some popcorn, then I went to look through the gift shop. I went to one shelf, and there was a bunch of Playstation and SNES games, I think I bought one that had to deal with Cars from Pixar, despite that not being around during the SNES. They were in one of those plastic cases that the Disney VHS movies are in, but made for an SNES.
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

I have a dream that I meant to say last month, but instead I will talk about one last night. I think it can be considered a nightmare, and I haven't had one of those in years...

It takes place at a camp I go to with a lot of trailers. I was at a hut down the hill and there were 2 crazy people that had people in hanging cages. Me and my dad are trying to release them when one of the crazy people yells not to and that the people in the cages are more crazy than them. One of them then starts to chase us. Me and my dad run up the road through the camp, and the people from the other trailers also start to run. Most of the people (including my dad) go to one trailer, but me and some other people go to one that is closer. Most of the people in this trailer are cousins. We then notice that there is no lock on this trailer, we talk for a few minutes before the crazy person looks in through the window on the door. They then open the door and in comes a crazy dog (the crazy guy turned into a dog in the dream, it was one of those things that aren't noticed while in the dream). The crazy dog starts to chase me around the small trailer, and I start to hit it with a pool noodle that has a fork attached to the end. When I turned to look for help, it turned out that all of my cousins but one and my Aunt (who owned the trailer) were gone. I turn back to the dog, and a small dog runs out and attacks it.

At that point I woke up, and my heart was beating fast. It was scary in that dream, but not when out of the dream. In the dream you don't know it was just a dream, you think you are being chased by that crazy guy.

I also couldn't believe I had a nightmare (sort of), as I hadn't had one for at least 3 years now...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I kind of been having a few upsetting dreams about my grandfather being alive and one where he died again. Its making me not wanna go to sleep.
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

This morning I had a dream where I missed more than half a class and was marked absent because I was reading Housepets in the bathroom for 40 minutes, that was a weird dream.

I also felt scared because if I missed another class I would fail it.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I kind of been having a few upsetting dreams about my grandfather being alive and one where he died again. Its making me not wanna go to sleep.
For the longest time after my dog died I had dreams of her too, except in the dreams I was the only one who could see her and I knew she shouldn't have been there since she was dead. It was rather disturbing. I think perhaps such dreams are a normal part of the grieving process as they help your brain to process the fact that the loved one is not there any more. Certainly if they last more than a few months or if they're particularly distressing then it might be a good idea to talk to someone about them though.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I had a really random dream a few nights back.
I was visiting someone - I think it might have been an owner from one of the RPs here - and I was eating plain salted corn chips with instant coffee powder poured on them.
What do you think it means? :P
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Douglas Collier

I had a dream about a sort of laser tag-meets-Minecraft type of venue. Basically you went in with a group and fought monsters and solved puzzles, picking up makeshift weapons, armor, and key parts along the way, with each level becoming progressively more difficult. It was a bit confusing, and I wasn't very good at it - it was a family reunion event and I had been invited along.
Bucky-Roo

Post by Bucky-Roo »

Hlaoroo wrote:I had a really random dream a few nights back.
I was visiting someone - I think it might have been an owner from one of the RPs here - and I was eating plain salted corn chips with instant coffee powder poured on them.
What do you think it means? :P
It means stop drinking coffee before you sleep. ;)
Hello, my baby
Hello, my honey
Hello, my ragtime gaaal
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Or drink warm milk so it can relax you.
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

I had multiple weird dreams last night, probably from the camp food.

The first one was where I was one of the Impractical Jokers. The thing was to walk up and down the stairs placing one foot in front of the other. I walked up the steps in a mall, but when I got to the top I was in some Japanese building serving food. I came up to two sumo wrestlers, and I rand past them to go back down the steps, but then I heard they were doing it for charity, so I went back up to wrestle them. After that was over, my mom walks in after a long trip to somewhere, I forget where. Then I go over and talk to the people at the table who are celebrating some Japanese holiday.

After that dream there was another one where I am still a Joker. I walked into a room where we were behind a see through chalkboard that was like one way glass. You could see into the classroom, but not out. It was a rundown room, and the others started to make fun of me for being a furry, as some people did jokingly when I was awake the day before. I looked into the classroom where one person from the jokers was being punished by being a teacher.

The third dream was probably the weirdest, but also the best. It was all in third person, and I am not sure if I was in it as the characters, or if it focused on the characters, but I go for the first. It was in a real cartoony style, I didn't even know dreams could have a style to them. It kind of looked like Housepets does now, but slightly brighter colours with darker outlines. I was Finn from Adventure Time, and I was in the Ice King's lair, but the Ice King was replaced with the Lemon guy. Princess Bubblegum was her younger age again, and we were stuck there in a sleep for two years. Many other characters were with us. When that was over, we rode an ice slide out of it, and as we fell off the end of the slide it was a transition. We were now all characters from Housepets in the same style, and I was Joey. We were in the Sky and had wings, both like in All Dogs Go To Heaven, but we only had the wings, no halo or white sheet. We looked down and saw everything as a white where Babylon Gardens was supposed to be. That was weird to see, and it was weird to see Joey as the main character in that. He was the one that looked down onto everything. I guess this dream having a style would make sense, since it might not look as good without a cartoony style, but I still didn't know that dreams could have different styles.

I liked the last dream the most just for the part about Housepets. I also loved the way it looked a lot. I guess this is what eating camp food, freezing on the ground, and feeling sick will do to your dreams. :lol:
Wait, did it really take me over an hour to type this all. Wow...
Douglas Collier

Last night I dreamed that dinosaurs were fairly advanced before the meteor and millions of years wiped out their civilization. That'd be some neat canon for the Housepets! universe.
I also dreamed that everyone had an ability to transform into the animal or vehicle they are most like.
Douglas Collier

Last night I dreamed that Hlaoroo and Render came to visit. Hlaoroo was dressed as a quoll. I gave them a tour of the shabby house I was living in, we went swimming, and then Render and Hlaoroo helped me create a fursuit, which was later possessed by a mummy's ghost.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

wait....a mummy's ghost ? so like , deader than dead ? since the mummy is kinda dead already :lol:
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

What, so I'm a quoll dressed as a quoll? xD I like it!
I wish I knew how to and had the skills to create a fursuit for myself though!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Whozjama

Post by Whozjama »

I finally had a dream after a couple months! Everyone was fighting with giant staves with things like sunflower shaped showerheads with bore teeth replacing the tiny nozzles attached to the an end.
All your acorns are belong to us.
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

Hlaoroo wrote:What, so I'm a quoll dressed as a quoll? xD I like it!
Of course, it is the perfect disguise. :P
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

Douglas Collier wrote:Last night I dreamed that Hlaoroo and Render came to visit. Hlaoroo was dressed as a quoll. I gave them a tour of the shabby house I was living in, we went swimming, and then Render and Hlaoroo helped me create a fursuit, which was later possessed by a mummy's ghost.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too great! Very well dreamed, Doug!
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
Douglas Collier

Had a drama nightmare last night. I dreamed that I got a part-time job at Walmart and later found out my assigned hours were 2:30 to 11 PM. I'm hoping this nightmare has no basis in reality.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Last night I dreamed my ferret Meeko ran away, and all I could do was run after him but never catch him. When I woke up Meeko was cuddled up under my blanket, but I still scared myself into a near panic attack.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
deepskycyan

Post by deepskycyan »

Strange dream; I did absolutely nothing.

I mean, I just sat there. The boredom was palpable.
"Reality continues to ruin my life." -B. Watterson
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Okay, because Mr. Collier wrote about a dream involving other people here, I guess I will too. Except mine involved both Mr. Collier and Mr. Blackwood. I had two, one the night before and one late night. Now, I know this probably isn't how you are but for some reason my mind put all of my self hate into you guys in my dream.

So in my first dream I woke up and found myself as my fursona (and everything looked like it was draw as a cross between how Hukley and Mr. Collier draws), I was just like "Okay." And when I walked out into my living room Mr. Collier was just sitting on my couch as his fursona. For some reason this did not bother me at all and I turned on the t.v. and on the news was Mr. Blackwood as his fursona was discussing the furry fandom. And what's sad is I remember the conversation. The news anchor was like, "What is the general view of the fandom." Then Mr. Blackwood, "Eh, not great." (And there is this chart behind him with a little downward pointing line and upward pointing line.) "Well, what about within the fandom." "Good." "Can you tell us about others in this group." (Then the chart changed into a picture with a bunch of different anthro style animals on it.) Mr. Blackwood waved his paw over the chart. "Well, we have all sorts of dogs and cats," Then he looked down at the one ferret (Me.) "And one highly annoying ferret." And all I could say is, "Okay." I think Mr. Collier was going to say something but I woke up right then, probably why I remember it so well.

Then the next night I dream that (against as my fursona) I meant Mr. Blackwood as his fursona (again cartoony) I was like, "Oh, it's so amazing to meet you!" (I know you probably aren't like this anywhere, so sorry if it makes you guys look bad Mr. Blackwood and Mr. Collier.) "Eh, okay." Then Mr. Blackwood just walked off. Then I felt a little bad, Mr. Collier walked up behind me and was like, "Look, you are a nobody, remember that." Then I woke up again.

The first two things that came to mind when I woke was, "Man, I can't even be a somebody in my dreams..." Then I was like, "I wonder if I post this what they would say about how my subconscious mind putting self hate into their fursonas.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Eh, I wouldn't worry about it. Dreams are dreams. They do all kinds of strange things. :P
I'm honoured you think highly enough of me to dream of me though. :)

You shouldn't hate yourself though. You're a great guy. You're creative and talented and I'm enjoying getting to know you! Try not to be harsh on yourself. That never helped anyone. You can definitely be a somebody. In fact, you are a somebody already. You're an important and valuable person and God loves you. Never forget that.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Douglas Collier

Whoa, woah, woah! I would have said the exact opposite of that. :o Falsities in dreams are still false, even if they may feel real during the dream and even some time afterwards. Just realize that you are well-liked in reality. :)
Hlaoroo wrote:Eh, I wouldn't worry about it. Dreams are dreams. They do all kinds of strange things. :P
I'm honoured you think highly enough of me to dream of me though. :)

You shouldn't hate yourself though. You're a great guy. You're creative and talented and I'm enjoying getting to know you! Try not to be harsh on yourself. That never helped anyone. You can definitely be a somebody. In fact, you are a somebody already. You're an important and valuable person and God loves you. Never forget that.
I second all of that! :D Thanks for dreaming about me as my fursona - it rarely happens in my own dreams, so it's cool to think that at least other people do; it was unfortunate that the dream me acted like such a jerk. I'll have to beat him up. ;) :P
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

For the past few nights, I haven't been remembering my dreams. It was really weird, but a bit nice.

It was the same thing that happened when I was given fentanyl and diazepam for my colonoscopy. I closed my eyes and woke up back in the recovery room. It didn't even feel like 2 hours.
Douglas Collier

Last night I dreamed that Karishad hosted a sullen boy for an inter-species appreciation event to teach him a new skill. He secretly turned the boy into an otter and, with the help of Tarmac and Gambit, taught him how to have fun. At the end of the event, he turned him back human and gave him the ability to play one song on the piano perfectly, and told him he had the power to become an otter again whenever he wanted. Well, maybe it wasn't exactly how it went, but my mind developed it throughout the day. I like the idea of a melancholy kid learning to have fun by becoming an otter. ^w^
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

For some reason, my dreams are being taken over by characters from the fictional BBC soap opera EastEnders.

I expect nobody to know what I'm talking about unless you are from the UK or places that air it.
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:For some reason, my dreams are being taken over by characters from the fictional BBC soap opera EastEnders.

I expect nobody to know what I'm talking about unless you are from the UK or places that air it.
Most depressing, poorly acted dreams ever then? :lol:
As you may be able to tell, I dislike soaps. :lol:
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Fun fact: I had some "furry" dreams before even joining the fandom. I have this one dream that I remember clearly. There's this deserted mountain town, and then a German shepard comes riding in on an old fashioned motorbike. He has two clunky looking guns on his belt, and he takes one off and henhouse it. Then one of the buildings collapse as a white cat dashes out of it with a glowing red sword and slices at the shepard. The shepard jumps back and his bike gets broken, so he pulls out his other gun and starts shooting at the cat. Then the dream ended there.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

No Kyuunado, most of my dreams are haunted by the Carter family. If it was poorly acted, it would be full of Hollyoaks actors.
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

Ohhhhh, well played. :lol:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Though I am now back to not remembering anything about my dreams when I wake up.