A sbemail-themed logic puzzle (Seek and Spell!)

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

mathgrant

A sbemail-themed logic puzzle (Seek and Spell!)

Post by mathgrant »

I've been wanting to share this logic puzzle with fellow Homestar Runner fans for some time now, but Homestar Runner communities became my bane a long time ago, owing to some rather out-of-hand trolling on the HRWiki Forum, and now said forum seems to have closed all of the off-subject sections, leaving no place for fanstuff. I could post it on the fanstuff wiki that have, but I really don't think it'd get too much attention there -- that, and I'd prefer to avoid using HRWiki as anything but reading about the official cartoons actually produced by The Brothers Chaps. Rick Griffin persuaded me to post it here in the Not the Comic section, so. . . *laughs*

Here's a link to the topic I made for my Housepets!-themed Seek and Spell puzzle, and here's the one that's themed around Strong Bad emails, which I posted way back in November of 2008. The rules are the exact same as before. You don't need to be at all a fan of Homestar Runner to solve this puzzle, but I guarantee you'll appreciate it more if you are one. :)

That is all.
Last edited by mathgrant on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Prower

Re: A sbemail-themed logic puzzle (Seek and Spell!)

Post by Dr. Prower »

I like Strong Bad!

"Gonna check my e-mail. Hoping it's from a female."

That line's from the one where he draws a dragon. TROGDOR!!!

Also, that was a hard set of puzzles.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
mathgrant

Re: A sbemail-themed logic puzzle (Seek and Spell!)

Post by mathgrant »

Dr. Prower wrote:Also, that was a hard set of puzzles.
A hard set of puzzles? You mean you did both the Housepets!-themed one and the sbemail-themed one? Great! :)

You can get mentioned in my sig if you PM me proof that you solved the Housepets! one. . . just sayin'. . .