Rick’s other works

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Rick’s other works

Post by Gameb18oy »

A part of me feels this could/should have its own section already and not be limited to Not the Comic, but I just wanted to ask how many enjoy his other stuff? Like not just obvious stuff like A&H club, anyone like “In the New Age”? That ani-droid thing I see a few pics of on FA every now and then, or even (and I’m reaching here) the pics that he seems to draw just for the irl Kari to post on Twitter?
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Re: Rick’s other works

Post by Obbl »

Adding the rest of Rick's works or creating a new forum has been considered, but there's always been reasons that it hasn't happened. :?
I am, personally, a pretty big fan of all of Rick's work :D All of his drawings and stories and worldbuilding notes for the INA universe are fantastic! He's been playing around with it for a long time and there've been so many tweaks, but only one full story came out of it so far (which I'm pretty sure only came out via Patreon). I'm always excited to see more ^^
The ani-droid story "Argo" is pretty interesting as well. It's a nice scifi and definitely kept my attention.
I'm also super excited for the upcoming Fall of the White Flower II trilogy in his Hayven Celestia universe. I need to read Greg Luterman's stories set in the same universe, but I haven't gotten around to it.
There's lots to talk about! ^^
NHWestoN

Re: Rick’s other works

Post by NHWestoN »

Well, looks like it's happened NOW... Good.