Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Summer 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:16 am
Posts: 1008
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.
Post Re: Summer
44R0NM10 wrote:
10 weeks...wow...I think I get 6/7 weeks...and it's not even started yet! I have another 6 weeks in school. :D funny, funny country differances...


Dang, where do you live?

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Pet Friendly character bio Abby


Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: Summer
Typhon wrote:
44R0NM10 wrote:
10 weeks...wow...I think I get 6/7 weeks...and it's not even started yet! I have another 6 weeks in school. :D funny, funny country differances...


Dang, where do you live?

England, hence the location on his profile. :P

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:44 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:16 am
Posts: 1008
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.
Post Re: Summer
Teh Brawler wrote:
Typhon wrote:
44R0NM10 wrote:
10 weeks...wow...I think I get 6/7 weeks...and it's not even started yet! I have another 6 weeks in school. :D funny, funny country differances...


Dang, where do you live?

England, hence the location on his profile. :P


Funny how i never look there.

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Pet Friendly character bio Abby


Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:47 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 4004
Location: England
Post Re: Summer
I don't really mind my lack of a summer holiday (vacation) considering I have weeks off throughout the year...I'm not really happy that I have 6 more weeks of school...and my exams/finals/whatever (do they call it finals if you're not in highest year of high school? Do they even call it high school?).

Anyway, happy holidays, enjoy yourself!

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill


Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:11 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:16 am
Posts: 1008
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.
Post Re: Summer
You know what really sucks? All year round schools. Kids in there must have it tough.

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Pet Friendly character bio Abby


Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:23 pm
Profile
Box Fox
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am
Posts: 2275
Location: Austin, Texas
Post Re: Summer
Feels good! I have no school work, nice sunny days (not now though...) I can finally relax... for a few months anyway :3

_________________
Image
Make Pasta not war.


Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:16 am
Posts: 1008
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.
Post Re: Summer
Eh, i got 1 week left then i gotta go back for summer classes >.<

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Pet Friendly character bio Abby


Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Post Re: Summer
TOMORROW IS MY LAST DAY!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
\o/

_________________
My RP characters
Image


Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:09 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Sweden/North Carolina
Post Re: Summer
Three Cheers!
Most all of us are getting finished with school now and can divert more of our attention to these forums :3 Huzzah!!

_________________
Flint: Str 4, Per 9, End 5, Cha 4, Int 5, Agi 10, Luc 2
(Lucid's Drawing of Flint!)
The original idea of Flint is created by Cobalt Kitty
(Aqua's drawing of Flint!)


Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:13 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 4004
Location: England
Post Re: Summer
Hate...hate...hate... :evil: <--- can anyone take that smiley seriously even if you were really angry?

have you all tricked me? I thought this week was the start of your haliday! Now my plan to be online when you all are will fail! My week off school...and you guys are still in school...when mine starts again for 6 weeks you are all off for 10? I won't even be online for 1/5 of your holiday!

the above isn't an outrage...simply the start of my depression :cry:

...happy summer holiday

(in all serious, enjoy yourselves...I'm gonna need to try even harder to keep up with you now though...)

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill


Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Sweden/North Carolina
Post Re: Summer
I am sorry Aaron, I hope you forgive me. :(

_________________
Flint: Str 4, Per 9, End 5, Cha 4, Int 5, Agi 10, Luc 2
(Lucid's Drawing of Flint!)
The original idea of Flint is created by Cobalt Kitty
(Aqua's drawing of Flint!)


Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:51 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 4004
Location: England
Post Re: Summer
don't worry Flint...I'm not blaming any of you guys...in fact, I'd prefer it if you all started bragging to me about your holiday so I won't feel guilty about saying anything when I have my small breaks all throughout the year.

What you get now gets spread out across my school time. So, whilst I only get a bit above half the time you have...and I'm in school for another month...I'm gonna be off on more smaller occasions throughout the year.

and I'd feel bad if you guys didn't enjoy yourself on your massive break!

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill


Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Sweden/North Carolina
Post Re: Summer
Well in that case.....
44R0NM10 wrote:
When mine starts again for 6 weeks you are all off for 10?

It is actually a 12 week break..... :)

It don't really feel like summer to me though, I still have that Weekend feeling on me, that I have a few days to enjoy myself and then go back to a week of school.

_________________
Flint: Str 4, Per 9, End 5, Cha 4, Int 5, Agi 10, Luc 2
(Lucid's Drawing of Flint!)
The original idea of Flint is created by Cobalt Kitty
(Aqua's drawing of Flint!)


Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:18 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 4004
Location: England
Post Re: Summer
I feel shock (and jealously) towards how much time you get off, but I'm not complaining. I'm gonna wish you all a happy time off.

anyway, other then how I'm still in school for 6 more weeks...and I'm probably not gonna be able to keep track of the forum...life is gonna carry on!

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill


Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:30 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Post Re: Summer
44R0NM10 wrote:
don't worry Flint...I'm not blaming any of you guys...in fact, I'd prefer it if you all started bragging to me about your holiday so I won't feel guilty about saying anything when I have my small breaks all throughout the year.

What you get now gets spread out across my school time. So, whilst I only get a bit above half the time you have...and I'm in school for another month...I'm gonna be off on more smaller occasions throughout the year.

and I'd feel bad if you guys didn't enjoy yourself on your massive break!



I'm off tomorrow and you're not, ha ha ha ha ha!!! :lol:

_________________
My RP characters
Image


Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:30 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:16 am
Posts: 1008
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.
Post Re: Summer
44R0NM10 wrote:
Hate...hate...hate... :evil: <--- can anyone take that smiley seriously even if you were really angry?

have you all tricked me? I thought this week was the start of your haliday! Now my plan to be online when you all are will fail! My week off school...and you guys are still in school...when mine starts again for 6 weeks you are all off for 10? I won't even be online for 1/5 of your holiday!

the above isn't an outrage...simply the start of my depression :cry:

...happy summer holiday

(in all serious, enjoy yourselves...I'm gonna need to try even harder to keep up with you now though...)


Dang, English school system sucks

holiday wise that is

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Pet Friendly character bio Abby


Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Sweden/North Carolina
Post Re: Summer
US History Exam: 95 (A)
Computer Programming II Exam: 92 (B)

Now I have nothing to regret over the Summer! Well, except maybe the AP Calc Test....... :?

_________________
Flint: Str 4, Per 9, End 5, Cha 4, Int 5, Agi 10, Luc 2
(Lucid's Drawing of Flint!)
The original idea of Flint is created by Cobalt Kitty
(Aqua's drawing of Flint!)


Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: Summer
The Game wrote:
44R0NM10 wrote:
don't worry Flint...I'm not blaming any of you guys...in fact, I'd prefer it if you all started bragging to me about your holiday so I won't feel guilty about saying anything when I have my small breaks all throughout the year.

What you get now gets spread out across my school time. So, whilst I only get a bit above half the time you have...and I'm in school for another month...I'm gonna be off on more smaller occasions throughout the year.

and I'd feel bad if you guys didn't enjoy yourself on your massive break!



I'm off tomorrow and you're not, ha ha ha ha ha!!! :lol:

jerk........

Also, I GRADUATED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
*Sets up for high five from Buck and all other graduating seniors on the forum*

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7926
Images: 0
Location: Elsewhere
Post Re: Summer
Congratulations, TB, on what will hopefully not be your last graduation.

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 4004
Location: England
Post Re: Summer
yeah, nice job gradulating! Enjoy the present, enjoy yourself!

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill


Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:27 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Sweden/North Carolina
Post Re: Summer
Congratulations in finishing high-school Teh Brawler. You survived 12-14 years of school for that very moment.

_________________
Flint: Str 4, Per 9, End 5, Cha 4, Int 5, Agi 10, Luc 2
(Lucid's Drawing of Flint!)
The original idea of Flint is created by Cobalt Kitty
(Aqua's drawing of Flint!)


Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: Summer
*Is still waiting on a high-five from Buck*

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:06 pm
Profile WWW
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: Summer
You aren't getting a hi-five until Thursday next week when I graduate myself.

In the meantime, it's Senior week! Great America trip, BBQ day, stupid senior checkout day, and then Graduation!

I shall give you a low-five for now. Come next Thursday, however, I will return with a hi-five!

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:28 am
Profile
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7926
Images: 0
Location: Elsewhere
Post Re: Summer
When you live in certain geographic regions, every day is barbecue day.

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:30 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Post Re: Summer
Yay!!!!! It's summer!!! YESSSS!!!!!

_________________
My RP characters
Image


Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:18 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: Summer
Dissension wrote:
When you live in certain geographic regions, every day is barbecue day.

YES

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: Summer
Teh Brawler wrote:
Dissension wrote:
When you live in certain geographic regions, every day is barbecue day.

YES


It's usually not warm enough for a barbecue for me.

So I just play TF2 and go pyro.

During the summer (Memorial Day in particular) is one of the few times I get some good BBQ.

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:16 am
Posts: 1008
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.
Post Re: Summer
Buckdida wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:
Dissension wrote:
When you live in certain geographic regions, every day is barbecue day.

YES


It's usually not warm enough for a barbecue for me.

So I just play TF2 and go pyro.

During the summer (Memorial Day in particular) is one of the few times I get some good BBQ.


The most delicious BBQ iv ever eaten was on a lays chip. BBQ lays to be exact.

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Pet Friendly character bio Abby


Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 634
Location: New York
Post Re: Summer
Typhon wrote:
Buckdida wrote:
It's usually not warm enough for a barbecue for me.

So I just play TF2 and go pyro.

During the summer (Memorial Day in particular) is one of the few times I get some good BBQ.


The most delicious BBQ iv ever eaten was on a lays chip. BBQ lays to be exact.


That's just silly. ... BBQ Pringles are clearly superior.

Side note: Woo, by this time next week, I will only have 2 exams and a graduation ceremony to go through, and I am done with high school! Bwahaha!

_________________
RG; Seb & Dahlia


Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 1948
Location: Florida
Post Re: Summer
I have 3 days of school left, and I won't be doing any work or anything cause I'm exempt from my finals >:D

_________________
My RP Characters


Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Sweden/North Carolina
Post Re: Summer
You have no required Exams? You lucky cat......

_________________
Flint: Str 4, Per 9, End 5, Cha 4, Int 5, Agi 10, Luc 2
(Lucid's Drawing of Flint!)
The original idea of Flint is created by Cobalt Kitty
(Aqua's drawing of Flint!)


Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Post Re: Summer
roar Neko....i had 5 exams (and i got 104 on my math!!)
oh, but wait. You still have school while I'm out so HA! (im kidding) :lol:

_________________
My RP characters
Image


Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 634
Location: New York
Post Re: Summer
... Was I the last person not in summer-mode? Exams... Blech. But, as of today... I am a high-school graduate! And now, I am free... Hah... Haha... Bwahahahaa!! ... Ahem. Nothing like your first evil laugh of the summer time. :)

_________________
RG; Seb & Dahlia


Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:12 pm
Posts: 354
Location: Chicago
Post Re: Summer
Vadiant wrote:
... Was I the last person not in summer-mode? Exams... Blech. But, as of today... I am a high-school graduate! And now, I am free... Hah... Haha... Bwahahahaa!! ... Ahem. Nothing like your first evil laugh of the summer time. :)


congrats, i graduated this year as well!

_________________
Image
Image
Image

Cinder:S:5 P:6 E:3 C:5 I:8 A:7 L:2


Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:33 pm
Profile YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.