Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Anthroguy101

Favorite TV Program?

Post by Anthroguy101 »

I can sum it up with one word:
Sheldon.

Bazinga!

I also love Mythbusters, it is 100% pure concentrated awesomesauce! An educational program that's actually fun, what's more to love?
Dylan
Box Fox

Re: Favorite TV Program?

Post by Dylan »

Most anime I say...
But a few that I watch currently are:

Axis powers hetaila

Soul eater.
Make Pasta not war.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Avatar: The Last Airbender, Lovely Complex, Love Hina (that's OLD :D ), Burn Notice, and The Deep End
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Icharus

Post by Icharus »

Burn Notice is the only one I really keep up on anymore. And the occasional MythBusters, because that show is awesome.
Did anyone like the original Stargate SG-1 show? I've seen like every episode of that show, but I could never get into the newer ones like Atlantis and Universe or whatever that newest one is.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Icharus wrote:Burn Notice is the only one I really keep up on anymore. And the occasional MythBusters, because that show is awesome.
Did anyone like the original Stargate SG-1 show? I've seen like every episode of that show, but I could never get into the newer ones like Atlantis and Universe or whatever that newest one is.
SG-1! I'm trying to watch every episode though netflix. Man, I wish I knew about this show years ago. :oops:
Make Pasta not war.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Avatar: The last Airbender, and you'll think me a fangirl for saying this, but BIG TIME RUSH!!!! I will not put why but it is SO one of my favorites *sighs dreamily*
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

As others have said, Avatar: The Last Airbender, SG-1, and MythBusters are all awesome.
Here are some of my other favorite shows:

NCIS
Supernatural
Fringe
Jackie Chan Adventures
Teen Titans
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Trinity Blood

EDIT: Gah! I can't believe I forgot to put Samurai Jack on this list!
Last edited by ArgentFlame on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

The Game wrote:Avatar: The last Airbender, and you'll think me a fangirl for saying this, but BIG TIME RUSH!!!! I will not put why but it is SO one of my favorites *sighs dreamily*
Adda girl! That's a funny show! And I'm pretty cynical when it comes to Nickelodeon shows, so that's a real compliment coming from me. :D

@Argent: WHOOP. Teen Titans. The only reason that show's not on my list is because when it was actually a primetime show, I had trouble following all of the shipping and storylines and completely Americanized Japanese style.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Hipstar

Post by Hipstar »

basically most of the seriously NSFW HBO dramas like The Sopranos, Big Love, Oz, and True Blood. Its not tv, its hbo.
James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

When I watch TV, it's usually either on a movie channel or on a music channel (one of the few that actually play music, I mean), so I don't watch many TV shows. No matter what any person tells you about strange irresponsible inappropriate game shows.

A person who posts in green, specifically...
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

So, nobody likes The Big Bang Theory? I'm such a nerd. *Kicks self*
Some more programs I like:
>House
>Two and a Half Men
>How I Met Your Mother
>Modern Family

Animated:
>Animaniacs
>Mickey Mouse
>New episodes of Spongebob
>A certain series about a certain movie that nobody thought existed.
>Fairly Oddparents
>Family Guy (which is awesome)
>The Simpsons

I guess web programming counts as well:
>The Funday Pawpet Show
>Nostalgia Critic (especially older episodes)
>AVGN

As you can very well see, there is one common theme to all this: Comedy. I love to laugh.
Last edited by Anthroguy101 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

BlueArmy wrote:>House

Comedy
You are funny

Nah, but as much as I like a whole lot of the programs that have been mentioned so far, TV is really not my thing.
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Aw man!
How could I miss House? Really...I've seen just about every episode :lol:
Make Pasta not war.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Oh! I forgot NCIS
Sketcherofstuff

Post by Sketcherofstuff »

Family Guy
Band of Brothers (unfortunatly not a continuing series, but who cares, and it was better than Saving Private Ryan anyway)
Ed, Edd an Eddy
Chowder (pretty frickin creative)
Mythbusters (Am I missing an eyebrow?!)
Dirty jobs (You know, Mike Row)
What else, what else...
Last edited by Sketcherofstuff on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel Plainview- I DRINK YOUR MILSHAKE!
Sinder wrote: Max can't snort catnip off Grape's chest? :(
Here Comes The Fuzz
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Sketcherofstuff wrote:Chowder (pretty frickin creative)
Amen to that.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Sketcherofstuff

Oh yay, and Cat Scratch. That show was so wonderfully rediculous, yet most memories of it are long gone because it went off the air years ago. Basically imagine ED EDD an EDDY crossed with the Milton ferrit's exact situation, but they're cats (though they don't resemble cats in the least). Actually, I'll post a link to one of my favorite episodes if I can still find it...

Huh. Well this sucks. It appears that every websight that has ever had an episode of this show has now discarded them. And Utube's just got a bunch of dubbed edited junk. Well here's something anyway. :(
And it's in Dutch. Perfect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVDG_RDiPPo
Last edited by Sketcherofstuff on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here Comes The Fuzz
RaptorAnton

Post by RaptorAnton »

Hmm...
As I rarely leave my computer, so I rarely watch TV. (And I also prefer to read books, instead of watching TV)
So, my favorites are:
House
Scrubs
Mythbusters (I just don't care about that fact, that they do some things wrong and it becomes the reason, why the myth gets "busted". I just like how they do it...)
Oh yeah, and maybe you, eventually, saw "ProjectorPerisHilton" - the russian tv-show. There are some episodes on YouTube, with guest stars like Mickey Rourke (episode 25), Hugh Jeckman (episode 30 - my favorite), Steven Seagal. (I don't know how to spell their names, so there are surely some mistakes). Watch it, you would surely like it.(I mean, guest stars episodes)
I'm from Russia, so please, don't pay attention to my terrible accent ;)
See me on DeviantArt.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Sketcherofstuff wrote:Oh yay, and Cat Scratch. That show was so wonderfully rediculous, yet most memories of it are long gone because it went off the air years ago. Basically imagine ED EDD an EDDY crossed with the Milton ferrit's exact situation, but they're cats (though they don't resemble cats in the least). Actually, I'll post a link to one of my favorite episodes if I can still find it...

Huh. Well this sucks. It appears that every websight that has ever had an episode of this show has now discarded them. And Utube's just got a bunch of dubbed edited junk. Well here's something anyway. :(
Oh gosh no...
Catsratch is one of the dumbest shows I ever watched (next to Chowder, ed edd and eddy, and some other cn cartoon of course)
...except Waffle. Waffle earned my respect with his utter obliviousness.

EDIT: I have a lot of friken typos! jeez!
Sketcherofstuff

The Game wrote:
Sketcherofstuff wrote:Oh yay, and Cat Scratch. That show was so wonderfully rediculous, yet most memories of it are long gone because it went off the air years ago. Basically imagine ED EDD an EDDY crossed with the Milton ferrit's exact situation, but they're cats (though they don't resemble cats in the least). Actually, I'll post a link to one of my favorite episodes if I can still find it...

Oh gosh no...
Catsratch is one of the dumbest shows I ever watched (next to Chowder, ed edd and eddy, and some other cn cartoon of course)
...except Waffle. Waffle earned my respect with his utter obliviousness.

EDIT: I have a lot of friken typos! jeez!
So all of the cartoons I mentioned are dumb eh? Well I admit that on the surface they look dumb but underneath they all had very clever jokes. Actually, Ed ed and eddy had many interesting views about suburban life and what kids do when they're bored and can't play video games all day. So lets agree to disagree. (but seriously, if you just listen closely the smart humor will become apparent among the crazy rediculousness. Now the fairely odd parents. The puns in that show were volatile)

Waffle: SPLEE!
Here Comes The Fuzz